Page 674 of 858 FirstFirst ... 174574624664669672673674675676679684724774 ... LastLast
Results 13,461 to 13,480 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Btw, can anyone here more familiar with Chinese history and mythology point me to characters or beings related to nature, forests or plants? It's been surprisingly hard to find a possible Chinese Servant related to that, but I imagine it's probably because I just don't know anything about China.
    Shennong was a Chinese folklore hero who supposedly invented agriculture and herbal medicine, amongst other things.

He was also a god, but may have been a mortal king who only ascended to godhood after death, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to make him a Heroic Spirit.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Btw, can anyone here more familiar with Chinese history and mythology point me to characters or beings related to nature, forests or plants? It's been surprisingly hard to find a possible Chinese Servant related to that, but I imagine it's probably because I just don't know anything about China.
    The most well-known guy is Shennong, the bloke who taught farming and founded herbal-based medicine. The rest are so obscure or scarce that even a native will have trouble telling you this. The second best option are Tu Di Gongs, but they are more genus loci than anything else.
    Last edited by SleepMode; September 29th, 2018 at 11:04 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Shennong was a Chinese folklore hero who supposedly invented agriculture and herbal medicine, amongst other things.

He was also a god, but may have been a mortal king who only ascended to godhood after death, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to make him a Heroic Spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    The most well-known guy is Shennong, the bloke who taught farming and founded herbal-based medicine. The rest are so obscure or scarce that even a native will have trouble telling you this. The second best option are Tu Di Gongs, but they are more genus loci than anything else.
    Damn. Well, maybe I can do something interesting with him.
    I'll try to think of something but I feel like I might give up on the Chinese idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the help, you two.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I feel like when writing Chinese stuff, you must dwell into the convoluted Buddhism/Taoism/mix or it doesn't feel TM enough.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Read Hollow Ataraxia for modern Runes, read Prototype and Lostbelt 2 for Primal Runes.

I have not finished both and my kanji is dogshit sad so I can't answer more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    The "List of Magic Spells" page on TM Wiki offers a partial list. Link here.
    Thanks you two ! i have found now some useable sources ,and also know now which runes Chuchulain used for his barrier against angra mainyu =Nauthis- Algiz- Wunjo and Tiwaz ! and also i making development in figure out their respective effects of each runes ,but one question here can runs have multiple effects ,i mean that one rune have two or more effects ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    hm... orson welles... caster, king of mavericks...

Foreigner Welles

:^)
    Last edited by Bugs; September 30th, 2018 at 02:30 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What's this? Padoru posting a girl Servant that isn't a cute waifu?

Avenger
    Identity: Juana de Castilla
    Also known as: Juana
    the Mad
    la Loca

Height: 163 cm
    Weight: 51 kg
    Alignment: Mad Insane (actually Chaotic Evil)
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Spain
    Armament: Long rope with a metallic weigh tied, coffin
    Natural enemy: The Catholic Kings

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: E-
    NP: B

Background

The nation where I was born is ruled by conflict. We advance and conquer a land that originally belonged to us. I could consider it somehow logical were it not because we go beyond that. The kings are zealous Christians who defend their faith with such a fervor they arrogantly bestowed themselves the title of “The Catholic Kings”. Whenever a new territory falls upon their hands, the only religion the kings consider true is imposed as an iron yoke. Those who resist, those who desire to maintain their own, personal ideals, receive the most severe punishments. Freedom is one of the greatest sins, and sinners must be judged. No one is an exception. Not even the daughter of the kings. Not even me.

“Father, Mother. Why must we kill those with a different faith? Why do we spread words of peace and love through violence and murder?”

Those were the words I uttered as an innocent and curious young girl. I didn’t understand it. The Bible said we must love our neighbors as we love ourselves, but that wasn’t happening. Those who disagreed with us were tortured, those who neglected our God were killed. “This is not the righteous way”, I thought, with the certainty that God would punish these wrongdoings. But that punishment never came. Moreover, it was as if this conquest was blessed with victory. Or, as if everything was a farce. Amidst the naivety that characterized someone my age, a spark of intellect, born from my curiosity, started clearing my mind with its light. I saw the truth. An almighty, all-forgiving God cannot exist. Not in this violent world where His worshipers do not heed His words, not in this reality where things like suffering whose existence He could cease.

⸻ And that spark not only illuminated me, but also set my future aflame.

“This must not exit these walls. The people cannot know the daughter of the kings is a heretic.”

The thoughts that made me think I wasn’t naive anymore made me naiver in truth. I committed the foolish mistake of sharing my conviction with my family. I had refused to pray, or even to touch a Bible. I had refused to have nothing to do with this largely believed to be true fantasy. Indeed, my overzealous parents could only see me as an abomination because of it. Had we not been tied by blood, I would surely have experienced the torments of Hell before diving to it. I was only punished with torments that left little to no signals of having been performed. That is, physically speaking. Inside my head, this penitence, this torture, was as horridly painful as a red-hot iron piece stabbing my entrails. The me at that time was blind to her own foolishness, and could only wonder “What did I do wrong?”. Sorrow and pain had begun to cloud any other emotion of mine. Whenever I met my mother’s eyes, mine were brimming with tears that pleaded her to put an end to this cruelty, and hers were filled with the same apprehension of looking at vermin. Parents usually do what they think correct for the sake of their children, but I could perfectly feel this wasn't the case. I still ask myself why she didn’t just order my assassination and claim that I had passed away from an illness.

I am now 17 years old. As per custom, I had been designated a husband without allowing me to intervene and choose the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Love didn’t count, only the political interests from the kings were important, another proof of their selfishness. In my case, the person I will marry is the son of the Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian of Habsburg, Felipe, archduke of Austria. Parting to meet my spouse produces mixed feelings within me. On the one hand, I want to reject this as I rejected my faith, to rebel once more against my egoistic parents. On the other hand, the journey will make me be away from them, which means I can be a bit more free than usual. Besides, although it’s difficult to admit, I feel curiosity to know what kind of person I will marry……

The journey to Flanders is long and has some contretemps, but I consider it an enjoyable adventure. In these two months, I have had to spend some days in England due to the bad weather, and the ship with most of my belongings has ran aground a sand shoal, forcing us to abandon it. The most saddening thing is not having been able to meet Felipe as soon as I arrived to his country, but I know of his circumstances, and avoid complaining. But the extended wait was worth it.

“Lady Juana, this is the archduke Lord Felipe
    the Handsome
    el Hermoso
    , your future husband.”

Oh, did he make honor to his moniker! He was the fairest man I had ever seen. His looks alone captivated my heart and made me praise myself for my decision, but there was more. Through conversations with him, I discover that his heart is as beautiful as his face. Thinking that this marriage will be prosperous isn’t just a hunch, it’s a fact. I will say yes. I will say yes to being with him. I will say yes to loving him. I will say yes to anything as long as it means dying away with this man. Of course, I eschew talking with him about religion for the moment, lest our sure-to-be different viewpoints ruin this marriage, and pretend not to be a dissident during the ceremony. Apropos, I enjoy the far more festive and less sober ambient of the Flemish lands.

⸻ But that heart would not emerge unscathed from this marriage, and jealousy would quickly start to slowly corrode it.

Two years have passed since my wedding. Two years that started between joy and happiness, but that soon sank in a sea of sorrow. My two elder siblings passed away during this time, one each year, and so has the son of my sister, my nephew, done. To the pain of the tortures that my mother ordered to be inflicted upon me, the grief of mourning my relatives was added. I started to feel more and more depressed, I needed a shoulder to cry on. Thankfully, I had the fortune of having married a man that would help me get over it, a person that would unconditionally support me. That was what I thought, but once more I was too naive.

“I’m no longer interested in you, Juana. There are better women than you out there.”

Too fast. It had been too fast. So fast that I didn’t have time to taste the sweet joy before it was overshadowed by this bitterness. The flame of love burned so intensely in my heart that it could burn my whole body to ash at any moment, but in his case it was just a small burst that was lit only for a short time. With each day, he feels more and more distant. I know he is cheating on me with other women, but I don’t understand it. I love Felipe. I love him more than anyone else. I certainly love him more than any of those harlots he screws behind my back! But there is nothing I can do. I love him too much. I feel angry at him, but I cannot express my anger. If this is what makes him happy, the only thing I can do is trying harder to please him. Because I am his most devote lover.

⸻ But it hurts. It hurts a lot. Every bond resulted to be a rusty chain that would break with the littlest of strains, and when those bonds break, my fall becomes faster.

My mother has passed away. I feel logically sad for her decease. She was family, after all. But I cannot help but feel relieved. She was the one who ordered my punishments, therefore I hope that they decrease, or at least stop. I know that my father is barely different from my mother in his zealotry, but I must keep hoping. Given that my siblings and nephew passed away, Felipe and I have now become kings of Castilla. At this time, the totality of our original territory has been recovered. Those of a different religion have been cast away, killed, or forced to refrain themselves from showing their faith. In this hopefully long rule of mine, I greatly expect that I can change that. Meanwhile, Felipe and my father have had arguments regarding the power. My father wished to take over the throne of his departed wife, but Felipe finally convinced him not to put his hands over my, no, our kingdom. I still cannot tolerate that he doesn’t share what I feel for him as he did in the past, but his tenacity makes me feel proud of wedding him.

⸻⸻ Again, my battered heart will be victim of cruelty, restlessly thrashed by the fate that seemingly hopes to murder it.

Two years after the death of my mother, Felipe dies, or rather, is killed. The medical reports say he suffered from high fevers caused by drinking cold water while overheated for playing ball. There is no way I can consider it true. I am certainly sure that my father, with his characteristic greed and selfishness, sent someone to poison my husband. Ruling matters not. Not anymore. What I must do now is giving the one I loved so passionately, the one who, even without loving me, blessed me with his seed six times, a proper burial. But once more, the egoism of my family bounds and shackles me. My father doesn’t want Felipe to be buried in Granada, where my mother lies, before he dies. I lost the debate, and I forced myself to wander around Castilla with the coffin for about eight months, accompanied by a large committee of noblemen.

“The queen is not sane!”
    “Juana doesn’t care about her nation!”
    “The queen Juana is mad! Juana la Loca must abdicate!”

Indeed, a queen that spends her time traveling only at nights with a corpse could only be seen as insane. People complain that I am not fit to rule, for my biggest concern is a dead man and not an alive kingdom. I know. I know what I am doing is wrong. I know what is expected for me to do. But I am simply unable to do anything about it. My heart and my soul scream with sadness and despair, for the only one to have supported me is now gone.

⸻⸻ Lone, lone, lonely, alone. Words that echo in my head as a cursed requiem. Words that resound and vibrate and change the world around me.

I have finally acceded to let my father reign Castilla. My son Carlos is still too young to become king. A regent is required. For a long time, I have been trying to hold the reins myself. I have said no to any proposed candidate, no to convoking the Courts. I have even said no to the archbishop entering my palace. But without Felipe, this is too much for me to handle alone. I have no other choice but to return to my father with the tail between the legs. Forgive me for this, Felipe. My only hope is that our son can become a good king, a better one than his grandfather.

⸻⸻ The time to put this so-called monster inside her cage has come. She is completely human, but her fame distorts her appearance, and therefore is a monster.

“My daughter is mad! Take the former queen to Tordesillas and enclose her in the palace! She must never leave that place!”

Under the unjust, egotistical and inconsiderate orders of my father, I finally am deprived of my freedom. He uses the word “palace”, but this place is in truth the same as a jail. I am only allowed to take the youngest of my daughters due to her being too young, but I know that when she grows up, I will be completely alone. Once I cross the gates, I would only receive the most important of messages, such as the crowning of Carlos or the demise of my father. But nothing else. My only companions are a bunch of nuns that continuously try any method to convert me, to expel whatever demon they think I may have within my body. Honestly, I cannot understand them. They should be the ones to be called mad. They consecrate their whole life to their imaginary God and even go as far as to say they are her wives. How isn’t that mad? How is it I the one who is called mad, when I just mourned my husband?

I feel boundlessly sad. I have lost everything that mattered to me. Since I was a young child, I have lost more than what I have earned. My freedom of speech was cut off, my love was rotten and split in half, my reputation was tarred, my land was given away, and lastly my wings of freedom have been twisted and rent. There is no longer a path for me to walk, I can only plummet to an abyss of depression. Not even my children visit me. Furthermore, my son Carlos orders not to set me free under any circumstance. My own children have betrayed me. I cannot believe in anything anymore.

But the last glimmer of light in this thick darkness of nil gives me some hope. Yes. Everything else may have been lost, but I am still myself. I am still Juana de Castilla. Even if the rest of the world sees me as a maddened demon, as long as I can see myself as a woman who fought to maintain what was hers no matter how emaciated I was, I will not have completely⸻⸻

They want to kill me. The nuns want to kill me. I am old and frail, therefore there is no need for me anymore. No, it’s not that. I never was needed, they were just waiting for me to be so weakened that I could not defend myself to end my life. I cannot feel secure even in my own room. If I fall asleep, they will asphyxiate me with a pillow. If I hunger, they will feed me poison. Stay away. Stay away from me! Don’t touch me!! Don’t come any closer to me!!!

Almost fifty years of my life have been spent recluse between these walls, almost all my life has been spent alone. Even in my death, this is still true. I finally lose the only thing I had left: my life. Nobody cares about my death, nobody cares about my thoughts. Despite my atheism being widely known, a priest is at my side in the deathbed. This is so painful. Why did nobody care? Why didn’t anyone have regards for what crossed my mind? I cry disconsolately. Felipe… If I was wrong, please wait for me in the afterlife…

⸻⸻ Sad. Sad. So sad. That is the only word that could be used to describe this life.
    ⸻⸻ Futile. Futile. Everything was futile. No matter how much I fought, my efforts to follow my convictions didn’t bear any fruit.
    ⸻⸻ Hate. Hate. I hate. Whether it is my own weakness or those around me, I don’t know it, but I could only curse the cruelty of this world.
    ⸻⸻ Revenge. Revenge. I want to take my revenge. I want a second chance. I want to show everyone what it is to lose everything. I want to show them that, when you have lived my life, you will undoubtedly break and become mad.

Personality
    These are my true feelings. I will say everything, what surfaces from my body and what I stupidly conceal in my lifeblood.

I am an Avenger, a Servant of hate and grudge. Losing everything has convoluted and disfigured me until I took this shape. I am a remnant of the Juana I used to be, a mass of negative emotions that has assumed the form of the supposedly maddened queen, born from the regrets of not having stood up and faced properly that which opposed my ideals and attempted to silence them. I take up the memories dwelling in this body, and I acknowledge how different they would have been should I have been the Juana that exists now. I deny what clashes against what I think, I respond when they attack me, and I destroy what attempts to rupture me. I am reticent to contact, I don’t allow anyone or anything to touch me without my consent, and in the end, I am just as alone as I was in the past. Yet I despise solitude, as ironic as this may be.

I am not a strong woman. Or at least, my strength is not as strong as it used to be in the past. Take a jar of ceramic as an example. If it falls and shatters, putting the shards together will not make the jar as sturdy as it was. Let it fall again and it will break even more than the first time. That is my heart, a bunch of gray and dirtied emotions that have been grotesquely patched together and that will break apart with ease. I have become irritable, very irritable. If my heart is stricken, I will burst in grieving rage and thoughtlessly vent my anger in whatever is in my path, let it be objects or people. It must be borne in mind that I utterly despise these childish tantrums, but I hate even more those who cause them.

Even after this much time, I love and mourn my dear husband. Yes, even as a hateful Avenger, there is room for love. Such is my love that I will bring his coffin with me. Call me mad, call me stupid, use whatever derogatory term to call me. I love him, and the pain of his death is one of the deepest stabs that have wounded my heart. I will mourn him even now, I will be at his side even if I have been dragged away from the world of the dead and he has not. During the moments of rest, I will lie next to him, and embrace this cold box of death as a child would do with a doll.

Christianity is the largest target of my hatred, and at the same time, my biggest fear. Any religion is a stupid waste of time in my opinion, but Christianity in particular is the biggest travesty and accumulation of lies I have ever seen. It is what destroyed my life, and what left scars in my everything that will never heal. Why is it a fear, you ask? An embarrassing question, but I shall answer nonetheless: that fear is one of my stigmas. Even though I have been summoned when I was young, the thought of nuns wanting to kill me that appeared at an elder age still persists. As a matter of fact, I cower in terror at the sight of those who call themselves “sisters” and “brothers”. As I said, this is embarrassing, but this is mayhap my biggest weakness.

Treatment with the Master: A Master is someone who binds. A Master is someone who orders. A Master is someone who holds the leash. In other words, a Master is someone who attempts against freedom, and therefore someone to be distrusted and scorned. But, Master, you can rest assured. I am not like my family. I shall not raise my hand against you. At least as long as you don’t do anything out of place.

I hate being in a closed space for too long. I have spent way too much time for me to being indoors again. I will only stay inside the minimum required. I care not about whether if it’s to battle or for a stroll, but I want my Master to take me outside.

I am a jealous woman but a devote lover. Were someone to make an emotion remotely close to love emerge from the depths of my wretched spirit, I will not allow others to approach them with the intention of creating a similar bond. Should the person I share a bond with announce that I am no longer as important as I used to be, I will step aside while still offering my everything………. No. Why would I lie? In this form, such a thing is impossible for me. Were that to happen, my outrage would be comparable to that of a Berserker. I allowed Felipe to play with my feelings. I shall not allow anyone else to do the same.

Likes: “Asking an Avenger about love usually is the most stupid question you could ask them, but I can answer that question with ease. I love my husband Felipe, to the point that it could be said that I have truly been crazed by this love.”

Dislikes: “Now you ask what I hate? You should know it, that I despise everything in this repulsive world. But if there is something that deserves my hatred more than anything else, it would be my family. They are a bunch of ungrateful conspirators that care not even for their own daughter, or their own mother… Argh, for Hell’s sake, what I would give for wringing their necks with my own hands!!”

Wish for the Grail: “My kingdom… My husband… My thoughts, my freedom…! Why did I just stand there like a fool while withstanding so much suffering?! I lost everything, goddammit!!! If this unquenchable hatred that possesses me had surged at that time, they would never have silenced me!!!”

Skills
    Class skills
    Avenger C+
    The state of an avenger that attracts grudges and hatred. The generation rate of mana increases when receiving damage. The effects of Mental Pollution grant the possibility of a momentary rank up.

Memory Correction A
    People forget with great ease, but Avengers don’t. Critical strength of attacks from beyond memory is increased. Imprisoned for most of her life, Juana had lots of time to entertain herself by repeating in her mind the memories of her own suffering.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) D

Magical energy surges endlessly until the revenge is accomplished. A small amount of mana is recovered constantly. As great as Juana’s resentment is, because it’s something that appeared only at the end of her life, or perhaps at the moment of her summoning, a great flux of magical energy would make her body suffer to the point of destruction.

Personal skills
    Mental Pollution A
    Juana’s alleged disorder that made her earn her epithet of “La Loca”. Mental interference has a high chance of being repelled, but it’s impossible to come to an understanding with her. Her condition worsens if she’s dealing with a Christian devout.

Unwavering Skepticism B
    The unbreakable tenacity of Juana, who refused to embrace the word of God no matter what. Allows her to negate the effects of Charisma at the same rank coming from Christian figures like saints, but at the same time reduces the positive effects of the likes of miracles and holy blessings.

Withering Journey EX
    The antithesis of the Blossoming Journey skill. Juana’s path isn’t filled with hope, but with despair, the doors of possibility closing as she advances. The hearts of allies are filled with grief and disdain towards her, resulting in them being less proactive when fighting at her side.
    In the end, as in the past, Juana will end up alone, drowning in her own suffering and cursing the cruelty of this world.

Noble Phantasm

Encarcelamiento en Tordesillas
    Confinement of the maddened non-queen

Type: Anti-Team
    Description:

“This is my final destination, my Hell, my dead end. This is the place where I finally made honor to my title of mad, where life stopped having meaning for me. Enter it and experience my pain, those who are foolish enough to seek despair.”

The palace-jail of Tordesillas in which the king Fernando II ordered the imprisonment of Juana until the end of her days. It is the origin of Juana’s madness, and her personal image of Hell. Having spent a total of 46 years secluded, she eventually learned every nook and cranny of it by heart, to the point of being able to recall its structure perfectly. That memory is so vivid it has become able to manifest in the World as Juana’s particular Noble Phantasm, a mental image of her Hades that is realized as part of the material realm.

Because the palace is not the real building, but Juana’s own conception of it, her own perspective has modified it and turned it into something that could be truly considered Hell. A fairly normal building at the first glance, it is truly a jail from where one cannot hope to escape. Once inside, every contact with the exterior is cut off, denying assistance from third parties and interfering with Command Spells. Telepathy and shared perception are disabled as well. That is the first trait of the palace, the concept of “being isolated from the rest of the World”.

Inside the building, there is an endless swarm of what Juana saw the nuns that accompanied her in her confinement as: devotees that forced her to change and attempted to kill her for resisting. They are not old women devoted to God, but shapeless somethings that torture and punish whoever they catch while loudly uttering that they must follow and accept their faith. They will particularly attack those who oppose Christianity, but won’t lay a finger on those who follow it. This means that Juana herself will be targeted by them, and that she doesn’t exert any control over them.

Finally, the third feature of this Noble Phantasm is Juana’s own thoughts of “Christianity is evil”. For her who saw this religion was a lie that promised an end to suffering while bringing it at the same time, it could only be considered as the greatest evil to ever exist. Associating that sentiment to her Noble Phantasm has made it so that the grace of God bestowed upon His champions, blessings and miracles, are seen as curses and sources of ruin. That means that, for as long as one stays inside the palace, positive effects from Christian-related skills are inverted and turned into negative ailments. This wouldn’t apply, however, in the nigh-improbable case of an angel or a Messiah entering the edifice.

Despite Noble Phantasms being the trump card and strongest weapon for a Servant, Juana hates deeply using hers, let alone entering it. It forces her to concentrate her energies in recreating the worst possible place for her, deteriorating progressively her mentality and causing her to suffer with every second of activation.

Relations
    Francis Drake: “So you are the responsible of the kingdom’s fall. Worry not, I have nothing against you for that. My grandson tried to bite more that they could chew, so he is the one to blame.”

Elizabeth Báthory: “There is no way I can pity you. You are a murderer and therefore deserved to be imprisoned. My case, however, is completely different. Yes… I didn't do anything wrong. Absolutely nothing! Why did they do this to me, then?!”

Edmond Dantès: “An Avenger who can escape from any prison… How I envy him. Had I known how to escape from my prison, then I…!!”

Jeanne Darc: “A fellow Juana. I admire her courage, but I can only feel disgust towards that religious devotion of her. Why does she still admire God, when she was executed by the Church?! I can’t understand it!! How stupid can she be, for crying out loud?!”

Jeanne Alter: “So you fell in the end, my formerly pious namesake. How is it? Do you finally realize that worshiping that stupid and nonexistent God was a foolish act?”

Avicebron: “I understand his motives to have built that golem. He wants to end pointless suffering, and I like that, but… Again, why does everyone want to forcefully impose their ideals on the rest of the world? This is the same that happened with my family, people wanting others to share their beliefs with them! Why do we have to think what we don’t want to?!!”

Saint Martha: “She is going to punch me, that saint… Her knuckles will cave in my skull and crush my head as if it was fruit… NO!!! DON’T GET CLOSE TO ME!!!”

Vlad III: “This surpasses me… This religious cruelty is far more than what I can bear… Seeing it fills me with rage, but also with fear… My knees feel so weak… Felipe… Help me

Asagami Fujino: “That young nun is a monster… Her stare alone breaks everything, and she feels no pain at all… When she comes for me, there will be nothing I can do to stop her…”

Osakabehime: "All the day inside a room… How can she bear it? How can she be fond of it?! I don't understand it, I can't understand it! Just seeing her like this angers me so much I want to kick her until she goes outside!"

I think I've never been so inspired with a sheet, but I've fallen in love with the tragic past of this girl. You'd think someone that is called "The Mad" would be a Berserker, but I think that she could be an Avenger as well. By the way, the rope-with-weigh thing she uses as a weapon was used by the Spanish Inquisition as a torture instrument. They'd tie you to the ceiling by the arms and leave you hanging while the weigh pulls you down, painfully stretching your limbs.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; December 11th, 2018 at 01:22 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juana la Loca: That's a nice sheet you have there, Padoru. A perfect blend of edginess, tragedy, and vengeance-seeking that characterizes the Avenger class. And the the Background and Personality sections are just so gripping in the way that they're written.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    hm... orson welles... caster, king of mavericks...

Celebrated for his excellence

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries

My First Attempt

My frist attempt on posting a Servant... I hope you guys like it.

Saber

Identity
    [
    True Name: Johannes Liechtenauer
    Title: King of Fencers
    Alternative Classes: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    ]

Stats
    [
    STR: B+ END: C AGI: B+
    MAN: D LUK: B NP: B++
    ]

Background
    [
    Saber was a famous fencer who had been active during the mid-to-late 14th century.

He never studied under any professor or had a formal learning, but instead, he travelled a lot, learning all that he could from different masters and from his own personal observation, searching for the mastery on the art of the sword, a sacred and respectable art that caught his eye. He was not interested in fame or glory, and all that he wanted was the true mastery of that art.

The result was that he was able to reach a level of mastery that made many consider him as a swordsman with little to no equals during his time, and one of the best in recorded history. He was a pioneer in the art of fencing, and he was able to sum all of his knowledge and learning in the form of a set of poems, all of which carry in them a hidden meaning of knowledge and skill.

Even though much of his past and of his life are still uncertain, what is certain was that he was a pioneer in the art of fencing, and he left behind a legacy of the famous poetry that held his secrets, and the Society of Liechtenaue.
    ]

Skills
    [
    Magic Resistance: This skill is that is standard for his class, and it allows him to resist the grips of magecraft. However, since he lived after the end of the Age of Gods, it is relatively modest in ranking. At this ranking, this skill allows him to nullify effortlessly the effects of spells and charms that are bellow two chants. It does not protect him from the High-Thaumaturgy and the Greater Rituals. C Rank

Riding: This is skill reflects the nature of a knight, and it allows him to be good at riding things. At this ranking, it allows him to handle most mounts and vehicles with an above-average skill, but he might have problems with certain modern vehicles, and he is also unable to ride the likes of the Phantasmal Species. C Rank

Eye of the Mind (True): He was a warrior who learned to fence on his own, and due to this, he learned all the fundaments and secrets of the art, allowing him to become a warrior like few had ever seen before, able to fight and defeat animals far bigger than himself when clashing swords. This skill allows him to read the style of his enemies and find the openings and weaknesses after fighting for long enough. B++ Rank

Eternal Arms Mastership: He was a warrior who devoted his life to learning the art of the sword, and took it at his heart. He was able to fuse his soul, mind and body into the art of the sword, to the point where now he is able to continue to fight with the best of his skills even when suffering from mental interference and hindrance. A+ Rank

]

NP
    [

Zettel
    Poetry of the Fencing Master

Anti-Unity (Self)
    C Rank

This is the knowledge that he possessed in life, and that has been pass down in the form of a collection of poems, all of which were famous for being cryptic, and for having hidden meanings that transmit the great secrets that he possessed in life, and the knowledge of the great sword master that he was.

This knowledge now has been sublime in the form not of a sword, but of a collecting of pages that he carries in the form of a small book.

In order to activate this Noble Phantasm, he needs to release its True Name, and then the book will glow and its pages will fly out of the book and float around him. This has several effects, as each page seems to be chanting its own set of poems in his native language, and the result is that the teaching in the poem transmit strength to him, increasing his fighting capacity exponentially. It also has the effect of increasing his own mental resistance, allowing him to focus on his way of the sword and on the battle, and it allows him to be able to push back anything that might interfere with his way of fighting, so nothing can take his mind away from the “path of the sword”.

It also has the effect of breaking the concentration of the ones around him, once the complexity of the poem cannot be fully understood by the ones who are not initiated in the art of the sword, causing them to have a negative effect in their focus on the battle and on their ability to fight him.
    ]
    Last edited by PlatineDragon; October 3rd, 2018 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Making i tbetter based on personal observations nd the ones form other readers

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lichtenauer: This is a decent sheet. It's not great, but its a pretty good first. I would lower the Ranks of Magic Resistance, because he is from the Age of Man, where Mystery is very thin and he likely never encountered magecraft in his lifetime. I would say it would be D-Rank at best. As for Riding, a quick look at some of his information makes no mention of any significant accounts of him riding a horse. It should either be E-Rank or he shouldn't have it at all. I seem to recall that Musashi doesn't have Riding, so a Saber without that Skill is feasible.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    I see. Thank you for the input.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It'd be better if you used spoiler tags instead of collapse

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm still new to the site and I'm learning how things work.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatineDragon View Post
    My frist attempt on posting a Servant... I hope you guys like it.

Saber

Identity

True Name: Johannes Liechtenauer
    Title: King of Fencers
    Alternative Classes: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Stats

STR: B+ END: C AGI: B+
    MAN: D LUK: B NP: B++

Background

Saber was a famous fencer who had been active during the mid-to-late 14th century.

He never studied under any professor or had a formal learning, but instead, he travelled a lot, learning all that he could from different masters and from his own personal observation, searching for the mastery on the art of the sword, a sacred and respectable art that caught his eye. He was not interested in fame or glory, and all that he wanted was the true mastery of that art.

The result was that he was able to reach a level of mastery that made many consider him as a swordsman with little to no equals during his time, and one of the best in recorded history. He was a pioneer in the art of fencing, and he was able to sum all of his knowledge and learning in the form of a set of poems, all of which carry in them a hidden meaning of knowledge and skill.

Even though much of his past and of his life are still uncertain, what is certain was that he was a pioneer in the art of fencing, and he left behind a legacy of the famous poetry that held his secrets, and the Society of Liechtenaue.

Skills

Class-skil:

Magic Resistance: This skill is that is standard for his class, and it allows him to resist the grips of magecraft. However, since he lived after the end of the Age of Gods, it is relatively modest in ranking. At this ranking, this skill allows him to nullify effortlessly the effects of spells and charms that are bellow two chants. It does not protect him from the High-Thaumaturgy and the Greater Rituals. C Rank

Riding: This is skill reflects the nature of a knight, and it allows him to be good at riding things. At this ranking, it allows him to handle most mounts and vehicles with an above-average skill, but he might have problems with certain modern vehicles, and he is also unable to ride the likes of the Phantasmal Species. C Rank

Personal-skills

Eye of the Mind (True): He was a warrior who learned to fence on his own, and due to this, he learned all the fundaments and secrets of the art, allowing him to become a warrior like few had ever seen before, able to fight and defeat animals far bigger than himself when clashing swords. This skill allows him to read the style of his enemies and find the openings and weaknesses after fighting for long enough. B++ Rank
    Eternal Arms Mastership: He was a warrior who devoted his life to learning the art of the sword, and took it at his heart. He was able to fuse his soul, mind and body into the art of the sword, to the point where now he is able to continue to fight with the best of his skills even when suffering from mental interference and hindrance. A+ Rank

NP

Zettel
    Poetry of the Fencing Master

Anti-Unity (Self)
    C Rank

This is the knowledge that he possessed in life, and that has been pass down in the form of a collection of poems, all of which were famous for being cryptic, and for having hidden meanings that transmit the great secrets that he possessed in life, and the knowledge of the great sword master that he was.

This knowledge now has been sublime in the form not of a sword, but of a collecting of pages that he carries in the form of a small book.

In order to activate this Noble Phantasm, he needs to release its True Name, and then the book will glow and its pages will fly out of the book and float around him. This has several effects, as each page seems to be chanting its own set of poems in his native language, and the result is that the teaching in the poem transmit strength to him, increasing his fighting capacity exponentially. It also has the effect of increasing his own mental resistance, allowing him to focus on his way of the sword and on the battle, and it allows him to be able to push back anything that might interfere with his way of fighting, so nothing can take his mind away from the “path of the sword”.

It also has the effect of breaking the concentration of the ones around him, once the complexity of the poem cannot be fully understood by the ones who are not initiated in the art of the sword, causing them to have a negative effect in their focus on the battle and on their ability to fight him.

a quite neatly first profile, have you made platine Dragon ,i have allowed myself to help you Abit; i have cancled the test in the testspoiler to get out the "[]" out of the finisheed look and have uploaded a Fitting Picture for your charackter (and some Little cosmetic helpings),i hope you forgive me for this ,to compare your post with mine just ,press Reply with Quote then you can see it.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot ^^ I'll use it for my future Servants.

Blog Entries
    This further solidifies my want to introduce a basic create a servant sheet template, and dictionary / translation of skills and abilities.

Blog Entries
    On that note, how come you never gave your Wenona sheet a Noble Phantasm (besides just labeling it a "space guitar" called Thunderbird)?