Page 444 of 858 FirstFirst ... 344394434439442443444445446449454494544 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,880 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

"Call me if you spot an Oni! I will cut off their arm like with a bamboo goza! Both are pretty easy to do!"

Class: Saber

True Name: Watanabe no Tsuna

Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:

Strength: B++
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
    Grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, Saber can cancel spells with a chant below two verses. He cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Although a close friend of Minamoto no Raikou and fellow hunter of apparitions with her, Saber's targets were mostly renowned for their great age and mystery rather than magical prowess.

Riding: C
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. At this rank, most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. Members of the Phantasmal Species cannot be tamed. An unusually low rank for this Class. Although Saber is actually capable of handling at the very least Monstrous Beasts, the Skill's rank has been lowered due to his unwillingness to involve animals in dangerous battles against Oni. Oni are creatures of rage and gluttony, yearning for the blood of living beings; Saber swore to slay these devils while protecting any innocent, regardless if they are human or animal.

Personal Skills:

Bravery: B
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Saber was renowned for his incredible mental fortitude. Many times he found himself in stressing situations such as a seemingly hopeless battle or an ambush when alone, but in all occasions he acted with swiftness and decisiveness.

Mana Burst (Flames): A-
    A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that imparts a flame effect. Saber was no magus or demi-god, just a street boy with an incredible and innate affinity for the element of "Flame". Shunned and feared for his inability to control it, he was adopted by the Minamoto clan which saw great potential in him as a monster-slayer; there he found his first and best friend in Minamoto no Raikou. This skill can only be activated in battle; if forced by Command Spell or mental interference to do otherwise, the ability will go out of control.

Mystery Killer: B+
    A special Skill provided to those who slayed many supernatural creatures and apparitions. At this rank, a + modifier is granted to Strength when facing monsters such as Youkai or Demons. A second + modifier is received if the foe is an Oni. Minamoto no Raikou and the Four Heavenly Kings were acknowledged as the greatest Mystery-Killers of the nation, but Saber in particular had took down countless Onis: during the massacre of Shuten-douji's gang at Mount Ooe, he waited under the Rashomon Gate and ambushed any Oni who attempted to flee. He also defeated and cut off Ibaraki-douji's arm two times.

Noble Phantasms

Higekiri: Demon Slayer of a Hundred Names
    Type: Anti-Unit

A katana forged by the blacksmith Munechika with the help of a Divine Spirit of War.

Although Saber is the Heroic Spirit recognized as the one true wielder of this blade, it actually changed names and owners many times over several hundreds of years. It eventually ended up in the possession of the Minamoto Clan before the leader Mitsunaka gifted it to Saber after he completed his training.

Saber calls it Higekiri, Beard Cutter, because he once witnessed his foster father Mitsunaka decapitating a criminal with a long beard. The sword has been named numerous times: Sun-Nashi, Tomokiri, Higekiri, Onikiri, Shishi no Ko, Tomokiri again and Higekiri once more. When Saber received it, it was already 2000 years old.

Higekiri was crafted with the idea of cutting down any being or object "lesser" than the wielder. When confronted with a "lesser" existence, Higekiri will ignore defense values to cut into them as if they were made of paper.

Servants and Noble Phantasms won't be treated as "lesser" regardless of power or mystery. However, any mundane material will be treated with the same toughness of paper; spells and mana can be "cut" as well, allowing Saber to defend himself from magical attacks he couldn't normally nullify. Magical armors, unless they are Noble Phantasms, will be destroyed as well. Humans are also categorized as "lesser" and while magi don't have a chance against Heroic Spirits anyway, Higekiri will dispell any ward or barrier and ensure a one-hit kill. Although it sounds quite underwhelming as an effect, it disregards the protective Runes a Lancer might employ or the powerful Bounded Fields a Caster might build.

However, there is one powerful type of entities that Higekiri perceives as inferior.

Demons and Monsters. Essentially, the entities who warp the laws of nature and prey on humanity are looked down upon as disgusting beings that have no place in this world. Higekiri cuts into their bodies even more easily than it would with regular humans. For this sort of existence, even a single blow would lead to certain death.

The root of this powerful Anti-Demon effect is due to Saber's reputation. Although Minamoto no Yorimitsu is the greatest Mystery-Killer of the Heian Period, Watanabe no Tsuna is the one entity most feared by Onis. By slaying them and staining Higekiri with their blood, his infamy amongst them grew to legendary levels and they eventually began to perceive him as "superior" to them. The ease with which he defeated them was proof enough and even Higekiri recognized the Demons as "lesser" existences.

Lore and Background

A common orphan. Although the Heian period was relatively peaceful, such a sight was something that all eras and nations shared. He was naturally avoided by others, but even those living through the same conditions as him treated him as an outcast.

He was no magus and had no divine ancestry, but he was gifted with an affinity for "Flames". He had no control over it, so he couldn't even take advantage of his abilities to have an easier life.

He was noticed by Minamoto no Mitsunaka when he passed through the Watanabe area in the Settsu Province. The man had abandoned his daughter Ushi-Gozen, but saw the potential in her powers as an Oni and reclaimed her after renaming her Raikou. As he was returning her home, he happened to take an interest in a street boy with unusual abilities. Since he wasn't sure if Raikou could control her Oni blood, he decided to prepare a back-up and thus adopted the boy, naming him Watanabe no Tsuna.

Months later, Raikou succeeded in separating her demonic self from her humanity. There was no need for Tsuna anymore, but it turned out that the ex-orphan was quite adept at swordsmanship. Moreover, he became Raikou's first friend and Mitsunaka did not wish to unsettle her and cause her Oni blood to resurface.

Tsuna and Raikou spent their childhood and adolescence together as the reckless boy full of energy and the polite and serious girl reining him in. As they both grew isolated and shunned by others, they found happiness in each other. They practiced swordsmanship and Tsuna gained more control over his abilities under the tutelage of the Yorimitsu Clan's magi. However, as close and intimate as they were, no romance blossomed. Tsuna was unaware of her Oni ancestry and perhaps Raikou was afraid that the knowledge would drive them apart.

They eventually became demon slayers and Tsuna was rewarded with Higekiri. As the retainers of the Fujiwara Clan, the secret ruler of Japan during the Heian period, it was the Minamoto Clan's duty to guarantee the citizens' safety. Therefore, the monsters that devoured humans were a priority target.

On a hunt for the man-heating hag Yamamba, Tsuna and Raikou came across her son, a boy raised amongst animals and with incredible strength. He had a deep curiosity for the civilized world and requested to serve under Raikou. As she had never managed to come to terms with her demonic nature, she could not abandon someone with the same circumstances. Raikou accepted and renamed him Sakata no Kintoki.

Later she also recruited Urabe no Suetake and Usui Sadamitsu, forming the Four Heavenly Kings led by Kintoki.

As a result, Tsuna resented the young man. Although he had no interest in being a leader, earning that position was a sign of Raikou's trust. Just after a few years, Kintoki was already treasured by Raikou as a cute little brother that she was fond of. Tsuna was unaware of the reason: since both Raikou and Kintoki had a monstrous nature, she had confided in him and had told him of her Oni blood; she had grown to implicitly trust Kintoki, frustrating Tsuna even more.

Tsuna did not let this hinder his duties, but redirected his dissatisfaction towards his targets. Taking out his rage upon Onis in a violent and hateful manner, he built up his legend as their slayer while unknowingly unsettling Raikou, who did not wish to have her best friend hate her and became more cautious in hiding her lineage.

At some point he met Ibaraki-douji, who camouflaged as a young girl to take revenge for the friends Tsuna had butchered. She hugged him from behind and attempted to snap his neck, but he managed to cut off her arm with Higekiri. They had a brief skirmish before she grabbed her severed arm and fleed.

After that they were tasked with the extermination of Shuten-douji, a powerful Oni hiding in Mount Ooe and leading a large group of her kind. Abe no Seimei divined the location and the group dressed up as monks to secretly poison the Oni's alcohol and destroy the group while its members were incapacitated. Secretly, however, the fifth member of the group was someone else and Tsuna hid near the Rashomon Gate. He killed every single Oni who escaped from his comrades, fighting dozens of them at the same time.

His last opponent was Shuten-douji's second-in-command, Ibaraki-douji. Although renowned for her fearsome strength and control over fire, Tsuna did not fear the former due to his sword and could counter the latter due to his innate abilities. He easily gained the upper hand and cut off her arm, defeating her once more, but this time he took the Oni's arm as a trophy.

It was snatched away, though, when Ibaraki-douji took the form of his foster-father Mitsunaka's sister, who had always treated him gently despite Tsuna having been a street rat. When she stole back the arm and escaped, Tsuna could have easily killed the injured Oni, yet allowed her to live. Even as a Heroic Spirit he does not know why.

Personality

At a first glance he may seem the typical reckless one who has to be rescued by his friends for his impulsiveness. However, while Tsuna is certainly spirited and lively, he is actually the one in charge of reining in his comrades. Kintoki's tendency to do what is "cool" and Raikou's occasional bouts of fury can be only managed by Tsuna, who is greatly admired by the former and knows the latter intimately.

His attitude outside and inside battles is completely different. When not fighting he is relaxed and expresses his feelings freely, but when wielding his blade he turns taciturn and his eyes gain a fiery intensity. Since his control over flames might go out of control if he gets excited during a fight, he suppresses his self as a safety measure.

Unbeknowst to him, he displays this quirk when interacting with others as well. One can easily discern his disposition towards certain individuals by observing whether he acts jovially or quietly.

He is fond of animals, especially horses. He will absolutely deny it, but it is due to Kintoki's influence. Although Tsuna avoided him, the boy from the mountains saw his as the "coolest" of the group in both general appearance and how he handled Raikou. While the swordsman groaned whenever the young man approached, his love for animals rubbed off on him.

He hated Onis due to the deaths they caused out of pure amusement. As a man of justice who feels truly blessed by being rescued from the streets and having so many friends, he believes that anyone has potential for goodness and that Onis who simply surrender to their nature are deplorable. He calmed down in his later years and will give the benefit of the doubt even to those with dubious reputation, but won't hesitate to strike them down at a moment's notice.

He has a very "big brother" like attitude. He is easily approachable due to how understanding he can be of others: he hardly judges others based on superficial factors, doesn't care for someone's lineage or blood and ignores rumors. Since he lived in a politic-heavy environment, he just assumes them to be mindless drivel unless there is evidence.

Relationships

Ibaraki-douji: "You know, I sure as hell won't apologize for the arm, but I guess we can... talk?"
    The Oni that could be called his "nemesis". She is the only one of her kind that he has ever spared for reason he still can't understand. As such, while he barely considers her an ally, he is willing to be in the same room as her without looking over his shoulder every second. Ibaraki-douji despises him more than anyone else, but also wishes for a chance to simply talk. These conflicting emotions result in a difficult expression whenever Tsuna is around and Shuten-douji's proud remarks of "I see, I see, Ibaraki-chan is a true Oni now" confuse her even more.

Minamoto no Raikou (Berserker): "You are not my friend, just an Oni in her guise. Do not dare to fool me by acting like her."
    He recognizes her abnormal personality as a result of being summoned under the Berserker Class. In life, Tsuna was eventually informed of Raikou's Oni blood and is angered that this version of her was warped by it to such an extent. He can't accept this Berserker as Raikou, yet why does he glance away whenever he witnesses her hurt expression? Even as a Berserker, Raikou still loves him, but her attempts to close the gap between them and her perception of "lovers as children" alienates Tsuna even further.

Sakata Kintoki: "Hey, golden bo- sheesh, no need to get so excited. Yeah, I guess I'm happy to see you too."
    He resented Kintoki for inexplicably becoming Raikou's closest confidant in just a few years. Years later he was informed of his best friend's demonic lineage and figured out the reason, but at the time he truly disliked the boy from the mountains. He eventually got used to him and accepted him as a friend, but still considers him a magnet for trouble and tends to avoid him. Of course, Kintoki never noticed and looks up to his senpai as a "cool big brother" that he can always count on whenever he needs something, i.e. avoiding Raikou.

Shuten-douji: "So that's the infamous Shuten-douji... Raikou described her as ferocious, but isn't she just a useless drunk?"
    He never met her, so he only has biased accounts from Raikou. He is still cautious around her due to her supposedly super-tenacious nature even as a floating head, but can't take her seriously. Of course, she is still an Oni and he won't underestimate her in case she must be cut down. They can talk to each other without problems, but there will never be anything beyond the occasional chat. Still, why does she send him suggestive gazes whenever Ibaraki-douji is mentioned...?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    That's a nice sheet, Fabuzer. I can picture Watanabe no Tsuna right next to the Oni gang, that's how well you've crafted him.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Funny you do this guy, bwcause i am working in a sadamitsu sheet right now

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Funny you do this guy, bwcause i am working in a sadamitsu sheet right now
    Same, I’m also working on my own Watanabe no Tsuna which I’m saving for other things.

I gotta say I agree with Bloble here.

Blog Entries
    Poor Urabe no Suetake. Unloved and forgotten, compared to his colleagues.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All the Shitennou have gotten profiles. Several times, even.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Possible idea that I might do: PS Lakshmi Luvia, emphasising the goddess of wealth aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Poor Urabe no Suetake. Unloved and forgotten, compared to his colleagues.
    To be fair he didn’t really do much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Possible idea that I might do: PS Lakshmi Luvia, emphasising the goddess of wealth aspect.
    Thats interesting, but we alredy have an indian PS, maybe one from another culture, like freya?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    should i just delete athena? i feel like i made her to OP and that is should just delete it and start from scratch anything skills i should keep?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    should i just delete athena? i feel like i made her to OP and that is should just delete it and start from scratch anything skills i should keep?
    Being OP is fine. She is a goddess after all. The bigger issues (as with most of your sheets) are the poor spelling and grammar. If you want balancing advice though I'd suggest getting rid of her third NP, lowering the first one to just B or A and getting rid of her Warrior Familiars Skill. Not because it's overpowered per-se, but the goddess of war summoning ten random dudes to fight for her just seems silly IMO.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thats interesting, but we alredy have an indian PS, maybe one from another culture, like freya?
    I made a Freyja sheet a while ago, not sure how it holds up though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I made a Freyja sheet a while ago, not sure how it holds up though.
    Me too, though it's not so great compared to some of my more recent stuff (might do a remake sometime). I also did a Pseudo-Servant Luvia, for what it's worth. (Though with Sif rather then Freya)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I’d do a remake too but I have enough on the halfway-done/to-do list already. I’ve started to make progress but I still have a ways to go.

Blog Entries
    Athena
    “The Virgin Goddess”

Source

Class: Saber
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: A+
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance A:
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.
    Such a rank is only natural for a goddess from the Age of Gods

Riding A+:
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.
    It is said that Athena invented vehicles such as the chariot and wagon. The figure of Athena riding into battle on a chariot was a favored image for artists of that era.

Personal Skills:
    Goddess Divine Core D:
    A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.

Due to Athena’s current form, it has been reduced in rank significantly.

Familiar (Owl) C:
    Allows one to use owls as a familiar. At this rank, it is possible to not only direct and tame living owls through thought, one can even summon an owl familiar. A certain smug owl follows Saber around at all times.

Military Tactics D++:
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Although Saber has some skill in large-scale tactics, having been a captain of one of the largest armies in Greek mythology, he prefers one-on-one combat. However, when his owl whispers into his ear, he suddenly becomes a genius at all sorts of strategy and cunning.

Expert of Many Specializations B+
    Access to and the use of many professional skills. Tactics, academia, music, weaving, disguise and several other skills can be used at up to C-rank proficiency.
    This skill is possible when Saber’s owl whispers into his ear. However, while he can access the knowledge, the physical technique for many of the skills is lacking so the Skill rank is reduced slightly.

Noble Phantasm:

Sword of the Golden Flame
    Τυδεύς ξίφος

Type: Anti-Unit

A golden sword made by a skilled smith, bearing the design of a boar and lion. Although it was made by a mortal man, it has been given a divine blessing. By calling upon its true name, the sword can release a stream of magical fire. Those burnt by the flames will be inflicted with a fear of the user, unless they have a mental resistance skill.

Normally, the sword is actually part of a set of armor, but the armor has been cast aside in favor of Saber’s second Noble Phantasm.

The Shield that Covers the Heavens
    αἰγίς

Type: Anti-unit

The Aegis, an ageless divine object the embodies the overwhelming authority of Olympus. Those who wielded it are few, primarily Zeus and Athena. As a noble phantasm, it has manifested as a breastplate worn by Saber. Simply by wearing it, the user is granted damage nullification to all attacks below A-rank. In addition, all allies gain B-rank Bravery and an increase to parameters.

In its current form, it is significantly weaker than its typical state. This is mostly due to the cirucmstances of Saber’s summoning.

Background
    Athena, the renowned goddess of Greek Mythology. Well-versed in war and fine arts, she is a goddess bearing many titles, from a reflection of her virgin status to those which draw from her protection of cities. She often appears in many tales thanks to her enthusiastic support of several heroes.

The Servant known as Saber, however, isn’t simply Athena. Actually, Athena’s the owl.

The man referred to as Saber is Tydeus, father of Diomedes and one of the Seven against Thebes. He was once Athena’s favored champion warrior and thus is serving as her representative/substitute as a Servant. While the identity of the servant container is undoubtedly that of Athena, she has instead decided to throw Tydeus into the forefront.

In truth, the Virgin Goddess is actually incredible shy in the company of males. While she is eager to give advice to her favored heroes, she never appears to them in her actual appearance. Even towards blessed Odysseus did she appear in disguise. Even the thought of borrowing a similar person’s appearance as a demi-servant embarrasses her, so she simply could not accept it when she was being summoned.

“No, no, no, no way, I am not doing this. Tydeus, go in my place!”

To which the warrior responded,

“I really would rather not."

And so, the hero Tydeus ended up being wedged into the summoning and Athena took the form of an owl. Since it’s Athena’s servant container, Tydeus has to work with her skills rather than his own and thus suffers a great power down. Normally, he’d have decent ranks in skills such as Bravery and Battle Continuation. Well, this time around as thanks for his services, the goddess has lended him the Aegis so that’s fine… granted the divine object is greatly weakened in his hands. From then on, this pair of goddess and hero were summoned, one wielding a sword, and the other giving out advice when needed. Athena acts as a somewhat snarky guardian spirit while Tydeus remains the deadpan, pragmatic fighter.

Even though he’s supposed to be her favored hero, Tydeus has lost the respect of Athena so the two end up bickering a lot. As for why Athena picked Tydeus…

“Well, I could’ve asked Odyessues or Diomedes, but I didn’t want to bother them...”

“But it’s okay to mess with me!?”

“Yes.”

"... that's not fair."

Blog Entries
    Athena/Tydeus: Okay, shrinking violet Athena is definitely the most creative take on the goddess I've seen in this thread by far. Congrats. It's funny how Tydeus is kind of a reverse-Orion, with Athena being the animal companion while he retains his human form. I presume Tydeus summoned solo would have some kind of self-modification/absorption ability representing how he ate his opponent Melanippus's brains?

Athena

The Wisdom Pokemon

Psychic/Fairy

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Best Athena.

Blog Entries
    That is an awesome athena!
    Alright! The purple flame of creation has awoke in me! I will let this madness guide me into my next sheet!

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Athena/Tydeus: Okay, shrinking violet Athena is definitely the most creative take on the goddess I've seen in this thread by far. Congrats. It's funny how Tydeus is kind of a reverse-Orion, with Athena being the animal companion while he retains his human form. I presume Tydeus summoned solo would have some kind of self-modification/absorption ability representing how he ate his opponent Melanippus's brains?
    I don't know if I'd make brain eating an NP if I made a solo Tydeus sheet. While it is a significant event, I think the effects of it aren't very NP worthy. I'd probably just go with his armor and maybe a NP that forces opponents into 1 v 1's based on the legend where he beat a bunch of generals in a gauntlet run type battle.

That is an awesome athena!
    Alright! The purple flame of creation has awoke in me! I will let this madness guide me into my next sheet!
    I didn't know creation was purple.