Page 858 of 858 FirstFirst ... 358758808848853856857858
Results 17,141 to 17,149 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Incorect. In Le Morte which is where clearly most if not all Fate interpretations of Arthurian lore stem from, Morgause is only the mother of the Orkney Trio and Agravain. You're correct in that previously she was also Mordred's mother, but that clearly isn't the case by both Le Morte and Fate as a whole.
    Fair enough. But there's still a lot of different versions of the legend that conflict, and Morgause is written out/fused with Morgan in most later adaptations.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    He'd probably sympathize with her as another person used and discarded by Morgana. Also, just in case you didn't notice I recently added to Melehan's relationships and attitude to his Master section, so be sure to check that out if you haven't already. Might add a Bond Lines section too if the inspiration strikes me.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel like you're getting a bit mixed up. In most tellings where Morgan and Morgause are acknowledged as separate people, Morgause is the mother of Mordred, not Morgan. TM conflated them the moment they had Morgan as Mordred's mother, which makes sense since Morgause is a pretty obscure character and has nowhere near the name recognition of Morgan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Incorect. In Le Morte which is where clearly most if not all Fate interpretations of Arthurian lore stem from, Morgause is only the mother of the Orkney Trio and Agravain. You're correct in that previously she was also Mordred's mother, but that clearly isn't the case by both Le Morte and Fate as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Fair enough. But there's still a lot of different versions of the legend that conflict, and Morgause is written out/fused with Morgan in most later adaptations.
    That are some remainders for me why i Refrain from trying any peripheral round table Knights or morgan due to the different legend variations as that is rather difficult .

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Arthur also had numerous children as well - most of them not even with Guinevere. Loholt, Gwydre, Llacheu and Tom, just to name a few. Arthurian mythos was pretty weird even when not going into the whole 'Arthur loved drowning babies!' shit.
    okay that havent i knew but what do you mean with Arthur loved drowning babies !?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    okay that havent i knew but what do you mean with Arthur loved drowning babies !?
    Reaper is referring to the whole Mayday incident where Arthur ordered a whole bunch of babies drowned because one of them (Mordred) was prophesied to rise up and overthrow him. "Loved drowning babies" is obviously an exaggeration, but that story definitely shows one of the less flattering aspects of Arthur's character. Probably didn't happen in TM's continuity though.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That moment when your mother is actually your sister, and your grandfather is actually your father and actually your mother, as well your aunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Yoeks aside, that was a pretty good sheet. Kinda makes me wanna go back and touch up Ur-Nungal a bit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    That moment when your mother is actually your sister, and your grandfather is actually your father and actually your mother, as well your aunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Yoeks aside, that was a pretty good sheet. Kinda makes me wanna go back and touch up Ur-Nungal a bit.
    Tell me about it. Arthurian family tree was pretty complex to begin with, and Nasuverse homunculus and genderbending shenanigans just mixes things up further. In any case, I'm glad you liked the sheet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

That reminds me how actually atleast awkward the most old religions alias mythologies are like Zeus and Poseidon alone in the Greek world had quite an messed Family tree .

and i dont want really Mention the old pharaonic families .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Greek Mythology is like playing Twenty Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but it's finding which of your ancestors fucked or was fucked by Zeus.

Heracles has him there like 3 times!

Greek Mythology is like playing Twenty Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but it's finding which of your ancestors fucked or was fucked by Zeus.

Heracles has him there like 3 times!
    Yup, as a distant ancestor(via Io), as his great grandfather(via Danae), and as his father.