Page 666 of 666 FirstFirst ... 166566616656661664665666
Results 13,301 to 13,309 of 13309

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    As I'm reformatting and revamping old sheets, I wonder if anyone has an opinion on Nero's grandmother, Agrippina the Elder.

Also, just throwing this out for what must be the third or fourth time:

About the OP being updated, let's face it: I'm not. I don't have the time. My plan was to let everyone be responsible for indexing their own sheets to remove clutter and whatnot. Originally. I stopped caring.

I remember someone (Arashi maybe) saying that not every person with divine ancestry needs Divinity as a skill. Golden Rule Body would work just as well.

I don't like the NP.

Other than that it's fine.

Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    About the OP being updated, let's face it: I'm not. I don't have the time. My plan was to let everyone be responsible for indexing their own sheets to remove clutter and whatnot. Originally. I stopped caring.
    If you don't have as much free time as you thought, maybe consider handing over the responsibility to someone else?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    If you don't have as much free time as you thought, maybe consider handing over the responsibility to someone else?
    Also for what must be the third or fourth time, whoever would like to is more than welcome.

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can give it a try if you don't mind. Right now I don't have much to do, so if you give me one or two weeks, I can do something about the index

Assassin of the Foggy Streets Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'll help out a little bit with updating the OP.

Blog Entries
    You have to message one of the mods.

吸血鬼 Vampire
    Decided to say, "screw it", and am now posting the first sheet I've (hopefully) finished. I'm working under two personal rules here: One is "don't overreach or overwork yourself when making your sheet" and two is "don't do Servants that have already been done (and no variations on existing Servants either), even ones that have been done off this site".

Eurydice
    Class: Caster
    Region of Origin: Greece
    Time Period: 10th BC
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

PARAMETERS

Strength D
    Endurance C
    Agility C
    Mana A
    Luck C+
    Noble Phantasm C

Class Skills

Item Construction – D
    The Skill to manufacture magical items. Due to her being an oak nymph, she is able to make basic nature-themed trinkets and charms.

Territory Creation – X
    This Skill has been modified into Territory Synchronization due to her abilities as an oak nymph.

Personal Skills

Divinity – C
    Eurydice was said to be an oak nymph, one of the daughters of Apollo in mythology, thus her rank reflects both the fact that she is a minor nature spirit and the daughter of a god.

Weakness (Venom) – E
    Due to how her life ended, she is extremely weak to venom and can be killed if a large amount of it was injected into her.

Dance of Devotion – B
    Her joyful dancing was so effective to those around her that it made others lust for her. This dancing is able to affect those who lack mental defenses or protection (Skills like Mental Pollution, Mad Enhancement, etc.), and allow her to utilize said lust for various commands like, “attack your fellow soldiers” or “retreat back to the fortress”.

Territory Synchronization – C
    Nymphs are said to be Divine Spirits who animate nature and are difficult to move once latched onto a place. As such, Caster is able to sync up with a chosen area of leylines (the best being those located in conditions resembling that of Ancient Greece and the worst being modern day cities like New York City) and improve her Mana regeneration as well as her ability to manufacture nature-themed magical items.

Noble Phantasm

Shades of Hades
    Between the Boundaries of Life and Death

Type: Anti-Personal
    Range: 20
    Maximum Targets: 10 people

A Noble Phantasm based on Orpheus’ failed attempt to get her out of the Underworld; she is able to create several realistic shades that are able to fool most people due to their ability to move, speak, and act like her (except those with detection-type Skills and similar techniques) but slowly dissipate under the sunlight as they fade away. In short, the Eurydice you aim at may not be the real thing and by the time you realize it, she’ll have flown the coop.

Biography

Eurydice was the wife of Orpheus, who loved her dearly; on their wedding day, he played joyful songs as his bride danced through the meadow. One day, Aristaeus saw and pursued Eurydice, who stepped on a viper, was bitten, and died instantly. Distraught, Orpheus played and sang so mournfully that all the nymphs and deities wept and told him to travel to the Underworld to retrieve her, which he gladly did. After his music softened the hearts of Hades and Persephone, his singing so sweet that even the Erinyes wept, he was allowed to take her back to the world of the living. In another version of that tale, Orpheus played his lyre to put Cerberus, the guardian of Hades, to sleep, after which Eurydice was allowed to return with Orpheus to the world of the living. Either way, the condition was attached that he must walk in front of her and not look back until both had reached the upper world. Soon he began to doubt that she was there, suspecting that Hades had deceived him. Just as he reached the portals of Hades and daylight, he turned around to gaze on her face, and because Eurydice had not yet crossed the threshold, she vanished back into the Underworld. When Orpheus later was killed by the Maenads at the orders of Dionysus, his soul ended up in the Underworld where he was reunited with Eurydice.

Blog Entries
    Eurydice: First, sorry if I'm being rude or too blunt. So, the sheet is not bad, for your first sheet, but feels underwhelming. I can see that you don't "overwork nor overreach yourself" in the sheet, but the sheet just feels dry and basic as result. Overall, if not for the weakness, or her NP saying that it is based on her story, or the Wikipedia lore, I feel like she is just a random oak nymph than one of the main character in one of the most famous Greek legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I hoped they wouldn't feature because not once have I liked Fate's take on ANCIENT ALIENS. It's stupid for beings from humanity's myth and history to be the result of ANCIENT ALIENS all along, even insulting to an extent. Velbers are bad, Alien Trees are bad, Foreigners are bad, stick with humans relating to humans please Nasu.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Nasu was always a pen name. It was Georgio Tsoukalos all along