Page 556 of 858 FirstFirst ... 56456506546551554555556557558561566606656 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The Anthology of Lore GabrielMR's Avatar
    Brazil - RS, Rio Grande do Sul - Porto Alegre
    US Friend Code
    I would create Albert Einstein servant as a Caster.

And another brazilian servant, Alberto Santos-Dumont as a Rider.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    I feel ashamed to have contributed so little and so bad.
    Don't feel bad. I only made one sheet in the last 50 pages.

Blog Entries
    While it's maybe a bit hypocritical of me to beg for ideas after criticizing Koga for it, I've been working on a Berserker Khufu Servant lately (inspired by the discussion of him a few pages ago). I'm 90% finished with the sheet, but just giving him the Pyramid of Giza as an NP felt a little boring so I wanted to give him an NP based off the concept of
    chaos
    Isfet
    , with the logic that if a good pharaoh upholds
    order
    Ma'at
    then an evil one would logically breed its opposite.

Unfortunately, I don't have any good idea for what such an NP could look like, and all my attempts so far have just led to really generic "edgy sword-beam" NPs (okay, axe-beam, but still). Any help?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    By the way, if someone wants ideas for sheets, here are some that I wouldn't be able to do until summer because university.

Gabriel: Angels are generally said to be androgynous males or genderless, so the faceclaim should be something like this. Of course, you can always say 'fuck everything' and make a loli. About their powers, maybe something related to them picking souls that fall from the Tree of Life would be a good idea. Since they're the messenger of God, I thought of making them a Ruler with a special Revelation skill that made others receive the revelations.
    Adonis: I'd like him to have something related with the anemone flowers. Since he stayed with Persephone and Aphrodite different times of the years by Zeus' decree, his summoning could be affected by the time of the year. If you want to stretch things a lot and make him more godlike, his origin is Dumuzid, Ishtar's husband, who was forced to replace her at Kur for not having mourned her death (strongly suggested just for having him bear with two Tohsakas). Other possibility is relating him with Baal for the similitudes between their festivities.
    Joshua: Sidekick-ish towards Moses, like Ali and Muhammed. The fuckin' strong for making Old Testament God listen to him and make Him fight with the Israelites, and the only one of his generation that could enter Canaan - the city, not the girl(s) - besides Caleb. Perhaps too wanked, but an Anti-Fortress shofar-sword/other weapon representing what happened at Jericho would be a nice NP. Also, the grapes of Canaan for recovery. He was said to have received a boon of invincibility, what allowed him to win so many battles, but let's not get crazy.
    Princess Iron Fan: Not much to say here, since her lore is very scarce. She is a demon with a big magical fan that creates whirlwinds to extinguish fire. She doesn't like Wukong and is mad at her husband for cheating on her with a fox-girl (fluffy tail is good civ, btw). Recommended FC: This (bonus points if gags related to the FC are applied to the sheet).
    Serrana de la Vera: I mentioned her as a figure that was only well-known around my hometown. I was wrong, she was quite popular during the Spanish Golden Age. She was a girl from a rich family that abandoned her home after the bishop from my town refused to marry her. She became a kind of sex-addict amazoness that hunted men, raped them, and then killed them, and was noted to have superhuman strength. Different versions of her legend have turned her into a centaur, a giantess, and a kind of werewolf. This one is more messed up because it's a local legend that people liked.
    Witches of Zugarramurdi: Just like in Torquemada, they didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition. I only found the name of the first woman to be accused of witchery in this event (the Spanish Salem, by the way), so maybe this could be a bunch of souls put together a la Assassin Jack. The most noted spells used by these witches were weather manipulation to cause shipwrecks with storms, and creation of nocive powders and ointments, plus the typical witch stuff. Although this didn't happen in the Basque Country, but in Navarre, I found out that witches in that zone were called 'sorgiņas' and worshipped a nature goddess called Maddi/Mari.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have any good idea for what such an NP could look like, and all my attempts so far have just led to really generic "edgy sword-beam" NPs (okay, axe-beam, but still). Any help?
    How about something similar to Caligula's NP, but with the effect of weakening divine-related Servants?
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 8th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    im wishing to increase my sheet quality, so how do i do that thing were you all center it, and how do i create the boxy thingies?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Gabriel: Angels are generally said to be androgynous males or genderless, so the faceclaim should be something like this. Of course, you can always say 'fuck everything' and make a loli. About their powers, maybe something related to them picking souls that fall from the Tree of Life would be a good idea. Since they're the messenger of God, I thought of making them a Ruler with a special Revelation skill that made others receive the revelations.
    I actually had an idea for a Gabriel Servant where she hijacks Gideon's saint graph Artemis-style. The tree of life thing would make a cool idea for an NP (weren't the souls from the tree of life supposed to take the form of doves? You could probably work in something to do with that). Thanks, now I might actually try to write her up sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    How about something similar to Caligula's NP, but with the effect of weakening divine-related Servants?
    Not bad, but I already gave him a Skill that does just that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    im wishing to increase my sheet quality, so how do i do that thing were you all center it, and how do i create the boxy thingies?
    If you don't know to do it yourself, just use the spoiler (!) and rubytext (ruby) icons in the forum's advanced reply screen.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    thx.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    While it's maybe a bit hypocritical of me to beg for ideas after criticizing Koga for it, I've been working on a Berserker Khufu Servant lately (inspired by the discussion of him a few pages ago). I'm 90% finished with the sheet, but just giving him the Pyramid of Giza as an NP felt a little boring so I wanted to give him an NP based off the concept of
    chaos
    Isfet
    , with the logic that if a good pharaoh upholds
    order
    Ma'at
    then an evil one would logically breed its opposite.

How would it be if you make a indirect connection ,power origin from Seth becausr he is the deity of Chaos and already known since the early kingdom ,you could make the pyramide a weather chaos conductor ?or like a similar concept of hanging gardens of babylon ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Duque de Caxias: I don't know nearly as much about Caxias as I would like to, but considering you made this Servant based on his legends rather than his person, I can say that he incorporates everything that I know about him (which I'm sure is just the most famous stuff and not nearly all of it). A clever way to dodge your lack of information without harming the sheet. Good job, good Servant.

Edit: Also I would give him Magic Resistance E on the same justification as Okita. Given to him as an apology by means of his class.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielMR View Post
    And another brazilian servant, Alberto Santos-Dumont as a Rider.
    Soon.
    Last edited by pinetree; May 8th, 2018 at 12:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    How would it be if you make a indirect connection ,power origin from Seth becausr he is the deity of Chaos and already known since the early kingdom ,you could make the pyramide a weather chaos conductor ?or like a similar concept of hanging gardens of babylon ?
    Never mind, I have a working idea now. Thanks anyway though.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Very soon. I was planning on finishing reading his biography before posting this, but I need to participate in this Brazilian sheet revolution going on.

Rider of Paris

The Father of Aviation

source

Height: 152cm
    Weight: 41kg
    Dislikes: Brutality and gore
    Attribute: Star
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: Brazil
    Catalyst: Performing the summoning inside his house, the "Encantada" (Enchanted).

Parameters:
    STR
    E
    END ◙◙◙○○ C+
    AGI D+
    MGI D
    LUC ◙◙◙ A
    NP ◙◙◙ A

Rider's true name is Alberto Santos Dumont, a Brazilian pioneer aviator that worked for most of his life to improve flying machines and, ultimately, to create one that is heavier-than-air, a dream shared by many members of the Aéro-Club de France. He finally succeeded with the 14-bis, also known as the Oiseau de Proie II, or the Second Bird of Prey; and was considered by all the father of aviation and inventor of the plane.
    At least for a time, since eventually people's opinion regarding the Wright brothers' evidences of their secret flights changed and these titles were attributed to them.
    He's a skinny young man wearing clothes of his time, with some recognizable features such as his mustache and his characteristic hat. A medal of Saint Benedict is tied to his right hand, as well as a wristwatch.
    He carries no weapons.

Personality, Lore and Wish

Rider is a sociable and well-mannered man, the kind of person that isn't usually sought after by others, but that is always a good company if he's already there. Putting it another way, he's not very impactful… Until he talks about his interests. He's a true technology geek at heart, all that's needed is a mention of inventions, flight or any other technological term and his whole person is filled with excitement like a child talking about their favorite thing. These are the moments where his true self comes out, he can talk about the things he loves with such intensity that even people with much stronger personalities than his are taken aback.
    That was also how he acted in life, even after inventing the 14-bis he enthusiastically tried to convince people how planes could help international relations, personal travel, trading and even terrain recognition during wars.
    However, he was just a man with dreams of advancing technology, and never considered the use of airplanes in wars would go so much beyond his simple ideas, the amount of deaths and brutality these machines could rain down was way beyond anything he ever imagined. World War 1 rapidly changed his dreams into nightmares.
    On July 23, amid the Constitutionalist Revolution of 1932 (also known as the Paulista War), military aircraft attacked São Paulo, and some believe that the knowledge that his inventions were being used as weapons of destruction on his own country was the reason why—on this very same day—Dumont committed suicide.

As a Servant, he's not naïve enough to believe he can change the past, but he does believe humanity can still advance beyond these kinds of conflict. Right now, his sights are on the stars, and his only wish is a second life, so that he may witness—and maybe even contribute to—the moment when mankind conquers the skies of other planets.

An interesting aspect of Santos Dumont as a Servant is that he does not have a heart. That is because a very notorious part of his legend is that after his death, the medic responsible for his embalming took it out and kept it to himself in secret for 12 years until he decided to give it back to Dumont's family; they refused, and the heart ended up in the Brazilian Airforce Museum, encased in a crystal sphere inside a golden globe, held up by a statue of Icarus.
    Much like a certain King of Knights will never be summoned with her sheath because it was lost in legend, Dumont doesn't have a heart because it was taken.

Class Skills

Riding B+.
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.
    Additionally, Rider's skill with flying vehicles and creatures is exceptionally high.

Magic Resistance D.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
    Because he is a Heroic Spirit from an age where Mystery was very thin, one can hardly expect any Magic Resistance from him. It should actually be rank E, and only due to his Class container, however he is someone whose achievements advanced the human race, driving it even farther away from Mystery, and because of that this skill is ranked-up.

Personal Skills

Father of Aviation A.
    This skill grants the ability to construct and repair flying machines and gadgets. Small constructs can be made in a minute, but more complex machines can take weeks to build completely. At this rank the user doesn't even need materials for his constructions, though gathering the necessary materials can and will improve the time needed to construct them.

As a great inventor of his time and creator of the first airplane, Rider has mastery over all flying constructs, he can even build magical tools he never heard of or machines from beyond his time—though he will need someone to tell him about their existence first—it does not matter, as long as that something flies, it's under his domain. This is one of the only useful abilities he has for fighting, but its rank can be highly unstable if a certain other skill of his is in effect.

Calloused Body (Fall) C+.
    This Skill is a hardiness of the body granted after enduring injuries repeatedly, at this rank fall damage is completely nullified, physical pain is greatly reduced, and blunt-force damage from physical attacks of rank C or bellow is halved.

Rider wasn't always successful in his attempts at flight, and even when he was, the landing was rarely comfortable. With time, he got used to the pain and only thanked the protection of his holy medal—a present from Princess Isabel—for keeping him alive, and in fact, as a servant it does. If he somehow loses it, then this skill loses its "+" modifier and consequently its fall damage nullification.

Pioneer of the Stars EX.
    A unique skill given to heroes who became a turning point in human history. All difficult journeys and challenges that are considered impossible turn into events that can be realized.

While humans had already attained flight before, they were still at the mercy of the wind. Rider improved the already existing machines in many ways, and beyond that created the first plane, an invention that would grant control and lead to the improvement and popularization of flight, he even made the blueprint of his inventions public, all for the sake of advancement.

Contested Hero B.
    A Skill granted to Heroic Spirits whose fame and achievements were later considered fake or invalid by the public. A bit similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future can affect the existence of the Heroic Spirit.
    While Rider was at one point credited with inventing, creating and flying the first airplane, that achievement has since been attributed to the Wright brothers, whose flights happened in secret before his own. Nowadays most of the world considers the Wrights to be the fathers of aviation, but there are still places where people contest the evidence of their flights and/or think Dumont deserves the title despite it.

This affects Santos Dumont as a servant, but that depends on the opinion of the public in the place and time where he is currently. No change can be perceived where he is considered the first, but if he's in a place/time where the public attributes it to the Wright brothers then Pioneer of the Stars is sealed, Father of Aviation's efficiency declines greatly, his Magic Resistance goes back to rank E and his Noble Phantasm is ranked down to rank C.
    The effects of this skill are highly volatile, for example, if his Master manages to make a single neighborhood doubt that "the Wright brothers invented the airplane" during even a minute, then Dumont won't be affected by Contested Hero in that neighborhood, during that minute.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Oiaseau de Proie
    The Raptor Will Finally Ascend
    Type: Anti-Army

"Hang on Master, the 14-bis isn't the most stable machine! Oiaseau de Proie!"

This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of Dumont's first flight. The first public, certified flight of a self-powered heavier-than-air machine, which happened at the city of Paris on October 23, 1906.

The airplane runs 100 meters ahead before taking flight, pushing aside anything on its path with great force. While this take-off can be used to deal heavy damage to any targets in the way, this is not its true purpose, it is only a consequence of how this is "Oiseau de Proie II, the airplane that will finally succeed", there's nothing capable of stopping it from taking-off.

Oiaseau de Proie
    The Raptor Now Rules an Infinite Sky
    Type: Anti-Ground

"It may not be the first in many ways but Oiaseau de Proie was the best. This is proof of how far humanity can go."

This Noble Phantasm is 14-bis—also known as Oiseau de Proie (Bird of Prey)—itself, the airplane invented by Santos Dumont.
    The moment its true name uttered, it is undoubtedly the first airplane, the bird of prey who rules the skies alone. Indeed, while it is in the skies, nothing on the ground can reach it.

While in flight the 14-bis and anyone on board can't be touched by those in the ground, it doesn't matter if they jump high enough, throw projectiles, or use spells: everything will phase through the plane, those "grounded" cannot touch it. Even floating is not enough unless they can float long and far enough for it to be considered "flying", that is because to touch this plane one needs to be "flying through the sky" with it. For example, winged people or animals, flying golems or machines, etc. Only those and those aboard them can invade the skies ruled by the Raptor.

e.g. Hokusai and Abigail cannot harm the plane, but Medea can if she goes high enough.

Relationships

Tesla: "Santos Dumont! The Modern Daedalus who gave humanity wings! Your genius may even come close to mine! Indeed we are similar in many ways, both of us had our fame stolen from us by ordinary guys who think themselves to be geniuses! You appeared in a very opportune time, I shall make you my assistant on the King of Inventions world finals!"

Dumont himself admires Tesla like he admires many inventors and would love to talk to him about their ideas and inventions, however, he has no interest on badmouthing Edison and the Wright brothers.

Edison: "We meet again Mr. Dumont! Oh it was great to see that you followed my advice and gave up on balloons, but I'll never understand your insistence on that open-source thing as they call it nowadays. Those Wright brothers had the right idea, worked in secret and patented their machine, and see how much better off they are now!
    What's with you? Is there something on my face?"

Dumont admires Edison as a genius businessman and inventor, they even met in life but… this new form… how can he possibly deal with such a change?
    If he ever meets both Tesla and Edison, there would inevitably be a constant war between the two rivals to bring Dumont to their side.

Wright Brothers.
    Dumont really doesn't care about who deserves the title, the only thing he ever cared about was that the machine was made, which is why he always made his plans and inventions public. That is also why he fundamentally disagrees with their decision of making their plane in secret.

Julio Verne.
    The writer is like a childhood hero for him, and the main inspiration for him to pursue the invention of a flying machine. You could say that Dumont was originally just a fan of technology, and only after reading Verne he became an inventor.
    Last edited by pinetree; January 8th, 2020 at 12:32 AM.

I'm looking for a historical figure who is a shota to try and create a cool sheet. Any suggestion?

Oh, the recent leaves are cool. It's fun to imagine the Brazilian servants being introduced into the franchise. Waiting for a sheet of Iara.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordep View Post
    I'm looking for a historical figure who is a shota to try and create a cool sheet. Any suggestion?
    Ganymede? Or any hero who did important things as a child, really.

Oh, the recent leaves are cool. It's fun to imagine the Brazilian servants being introduced into the franchise. Waiting for a sheet of Iara.
    Emperor Justinian.

EDIT: He wasn't famous until he was an adult, but every man was a shota at one point.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Probably!Asclepius according to Fate/strange fake.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​Queen Elizabeth

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Artist Heroic Spirits are always either children or young adults, so you can make a shota Servant for any artists depending on how you write about their genius. See Mozart's interlude for more information.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    I feel ashamed to have contributed so little and so bad.
    Quality over quantity, my dude.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How about Farinelli, one of the greatest castrati of the 18th century?

Ganymede? Or any hero who did important things as a child, really.
    I tried Ganymede once and it was no different than it had already been posted. The most I could achieve with this would be Zeus abducting his invocation or designating the concept of Jupiter's largest moon (Ganymede) as one of his NPs.

But I like this historical figure. If there is a Lostbelt involving Greece (Achilles gave a tip at the event (?)), i hope he appears.

Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    Emperor Justinian.

EDIT: He wasn't famous until he was an adult, but every man was a shota at one point.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll search. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Probably!Asclepius according to Fate/strange fake.
    The son of Apollo. Interesting. I'll search

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Artist Heroic Spirits are always either children or young adults, so you can make a shota Servant for any artists depending on how you write about their genius. See Mozart's interlude for more information.
    You're right. I'll look.