Page 849 of 858 FirstFirst ... 349749799839844847848849850851854 ... LastLast
Results 16,961 to 16,980 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Well, fgo refuses to give me summer eresh, so I had to take matters into my own hands.
    I don't really blame you. There is a lot of things I'd like to see from FGO. More information on certain servants for one, such as what the hell are the Ophiuchus and Son of Apollo skills supposed to do, and what exactly is Odysseus.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Good news, we finally know what Ashes of Kama does*.
    *We still don't know what the flork it does

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just noticed that I forgot Goddess Divine core, so I went back and add it. Anymore opinions? She is supposed be my
    fruit of boredom and insomnia
    Magnum Opus

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the White Feathers

Faceclaim

Class: Caster
    Alternative Classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Folklore, Historical fact

Height: 155cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Female | Phantom | Humanoid | Servant | Weak to Enuma Elish

Lore
    Long ago, a beautiful woman named Maria caught the attention of a rich man, that did not gave up until she married him. He took her to the city, far away from the village she grew up on, away from everyone she knew; but she still felt happiness, tinged by that small dot of sadness as it was, for they were blessed with two healthy children. But, because life is not a happy fairytale, their marriage eventually hit a rough patch: her husband spent less and less time at home, and whenever he was home, he paid attention only to the children. Because she left everything behind for love, she could not understand why he was not properly answering her love. She did not asked for much: just for attention. A word of love. A tender touch. The spark that swept her off her feet in a dreamlike spring. But those were words lost in the wind, for one day she sees him with another woman. Pained by grief and rage beyond reason, as opposing forces started to torn her body apart from the inside, Maria drowns her two children, whom she saw as the source of evil—after all, because they were born she lost her beauty, and because she lost her beauty, she lost her
    whole world
    husband
    . But, as soon as she feels them stop moving, she immediately regretted it, crying out, “My children!”

Some say that she drowned herself afterwards, but when she arrived at heaven’s gates, she was denied entry, banished back to purgatory on Earth until she could find her lost children. She’s now known as La Llorona, which translates to “the weeping woman.”

Mother Goose is often cited as the author of hundreds of children’s stories that have been passed down through oral tradition and published over centuries. Various chants, songs, and even games have been attributed to her, but she is most recognized for her nursery rhymes, which have been familiar with readers of all generations. Her work is often published as Mother Goose Rhymes.

Despite her celebrated place in children’s literature, the exact identity and origin of Mother Goose herself is still unknown. Some believe that the original Mother Goose was a real woman who lived in Boston during the later half of the 17th century, while some others believe that she existed in another time, as in an ancient French legend it is told that King Robert II had a wife who often told incredible tales that fascinated children. Regardless of Mother Goose’s origins, Charles Perrault was the first to actually publish a Mother Goose collection of rhymes and other folk tales in 1697, essentially initiating the fairy tale genre.

Phantoms are existences that are unable to become Heroic Spirits. They are similar to Heroic Spirits in that they are beings with a legend associated with them, however that legend isn't strong or coherent enough to qualify them for a place on the Throne of Heroes and is insufficient to independently constitute a Saint Graph, the spiritual foundation required to manifest as a Servant. But fusing Phantoms together can enable the combination to manifest as a Servant, which is the case of this Caster.

It looks like Mother Goose took care of the exterior design, while La Llorona took care of the interior design… Because their natures are fundamentally different, despite they operating under the same umbrella-term “children,” their partnership is kind of a mess… Good thing her beautiful appearance does not let one notice her extremely deranged mind…

Parameters

Strength:

Endurance:

Agility:

Mana:

Luck:

Noble Phantasm:

Class Skills
    Item Construction: C

Although not exactly useful in the battlefield―and perhaps not even classifying as magecraft―at this Rank she can already produce literary works. An ability temporarily borrowed from Mr. Perrault.

Independent Action: E-

A self-sealed Skill. Originally, by taking the energy of the children she preys upon, she is capable of extent her duration in the world; however, because the Phantoms inside of her don’t quite agree on this matter, this has been heavily downgraded as a result, to the point of not being usable.

Territory Creation: E

She does not make a Workshop but rather a “Bedroom”, where she can spin her tales to those who want to listen.

Personal Skills
    Donkeyskin: B

As the tale goes: “A dress as bright as the sun, a dress the colors of the moon, a dress all the colors of the sky, and the hide of a marvelous golden donkey.” With those gifts, a suffering princess became a beautiful woman.

By bringing a peerless beauty and a soft demeanor to a soul originally meant to be repentant and anguished in nature, this Skill somewhat “softens the edges” of this regretful woman. Like a fairy Godmother, it is a Skill of pity, bestowed upon a Phantom by another Phantom. It poses, at the same time, as the ultimate symbol of a strange friendship.

Curse of the Weeping One: B

She, who was denied entry in the Heavens until she could find her lost children, can now only weep. A cry of regret.

This Servant’s voice acts as a catalysis of terror, spreading unease to the hearts of those who hear her. No matter how beautiful this woman is, hers is still a spirit of regret, and her cries perfectly translates that twisted nature. By letting her voice be heard, it acts as a horrendous spell that intensifies the effects of her Noble Phantasm.

Abnormal Love: C

A subspecies of Mad Enhancement, this is an abnormal motherly love.
    As she nurtures the Master with an all-enveloping love, on that could only come from a dedicated mother, her hands seems to slowly come to envelop his neck at the same time――

“Ah, dear me! What am I doing? Teehee!~”
    ――Wait, this ain’t something you can just “teehee” your way out!

It seems that she has little to no control over this impossible urge to drown, to murder, to kiss, to coddle, to kill again and again, despite the other Phantom’s best efforts…
    “Well, at least is in a mere Rank C thanks to Mother Goose’s influence on La Llorona. It could be much worse,” one could tell her summoner in order to calm them down, but… Uh… Well, then, good luck, Master!...

Noble Phantasm
    Le Lacrime del Male
    White Butterfly in a Watery Fairytale

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~5
    Max. number of targets: 1~2

A tale of a drowning child that became a Noble Phantasm through sublimation.

In other words, it is the reproduction of an ageless tale, where the target is to drown in water. The original myth recounted the story of a woman who kills her own children by submerging their heads as she chokes them to death; but in this case, by the influence of a benefic Phantom spirit, it was decided that Caster should not subject herself to this torture once again―so she merely drowns the target this time. No touching allowed! You may cry if you want, though…

Just like her children were taken by the river as she chocked them of life, this is a Noble Phantasm that surrounds the target in water and leads them to death. It is, basically, the exercise of a high-thaumaturgy that is falsely similar to a Reality Marble.

Personal

Hates: Unhappy endings, Children

Her personality is that of a beautiful princess that hides a deeply scarred and conflicted nature. Surely kind and optimistic, she walks around like she is the owner of a pure heart. Despite that, she can be stern, having the assertiveness of a mother when necessary. Whenever she deems her Master needs her care, she will order them to stop everything they are doing in order to be nursed back to health―with varying degrees of success. It is said that all those beautiful characteristics came from Mother Goose, who spent her existence properly conveying a “motherly” nature to children and learning how to read their mood, and because of that can attract the love and sympathy from everyone much easier than a ghost of vengeance. For a spirit like La Llorona, those are precious characteristics that she envies, as she regrets not being a “proper mother and a proper wife.”

As they share a common Saint Graph, their natures are to merge from time to time, but thankfully the gentle nature of Mother Goose can ease quite a bit of the feeling of unease that the phantom-like La Lorona brings to the table. That does not mean that she is able to perform miracles, as that poor deranged woman still manages to let her frightful nature come forth from time to time in the form of attempts of murder or occasional weep sessions… But! Anyway! Looking at the bright side! As they both strive to be “proper mothers”, even if each one goes on different ways about that, it is easy to communicate their intentions to each other.

It is said that Mother Goose felt so much sympathy for this strange woman that only wanted her children back that she allowed their merging into one Servant, as messy as their behavior are. One can theorize that their wish has something to do with this incident as well.

It is noticed, despite everything, that she only ever shows compassion and love towards her Master, treating everyone else like they do not exist at all.

Attitude towards the Master

For her, the Master is a child; her new child―with all the ups and lows that such title may bestow upon someone. She will
    hate
    love
    her Master deeply.

If they allow it, she will take absolute control over their life. It is also very important to remember that she is an unstable Servant whose allegiance with a Master does not stop her from trying to off them, from time to time… Sadly… At least she is a pretty little thing, huh...

Creator's notes
    Hello there! As I come back to the obligations of life (I miss my vacations already hahah), I also resume my bullshit with this small, unimportant sheet. I tried to experiment with the concept of Phantom Servants, because when this was presented in the Shinjuku chapter of F/GO I was over the moon! Finally those smaller legends could have their time in the limelight as well.

Well, anyway, hope it can amuse some of you guys. Thank you!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Good news, we finally know what Ashes of Kama does*.
    *We still don't know what the flork it does
    IIRC it allows Parvati, a noncombatant, to exhibit power and fighting skills beyond what she's capable of if she's fighting for the sake of her loved ones.

Also your King in Yellow sheet is really good, 10/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashes of Kama
    Parvati is a gentle goddess and is weak in regards to combat. However, that doesn't mean that she is weak at heart too. Her devotion towards her loved ones is far greater than any other god, and it is also very deep. If it is for the sake of her loved ones, she will burn her Divinity even at the cost of destroying her own body, turning it into power to fight. A flame for merely a moment, but it is something that can rival with that of the Goddess of Destruction, Kali, who is one facet of Shiva's wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    “Joy to you, Master. I am a Lancer-class Servant, Pheidippides. From this moment on, my spear and shield are pledged in service to you.”

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Pheidippides
    Alternate Classes: Shielder
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Greece (5th century BC)

Strength: C+
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: A+
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills
    Battle Continuation B+

A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.

Lancer is famous for having fought at the Battle of Marathon and then running to Athens to notify them of the Greek victory there before breathing his last shortly afterwards. His tenacity and sheer force of will were what enabled him to accomplish this feat. This Skill receives a Rank-Up under the effects of Lancer’s Noble Phantasm.

Protection of Pan A
    A Skill denoting divine protection from Pan. During battle, a Luck check will be performed at random. If the Luck check, succeeds, then this Skill’s effect will activate and throw the enemy into a state of panic.

While Lancer was running from Athens to Sparta, he had an encounter with the god Pan. Pan called him by name and asked him why the Athenians paid him no attention to him despite his friendliness and usefulness to them. Lancer later told the Athenians of this and they built a shrine to Pan under the Acropolis. Pan later returned the favor by intervening in their favor at the Battle of Marathon.

Innocent Monster B

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.

Lancer’s story seems to have been conflated with that of the Battle of Marathon, particularly how the Athenian forces marching from Marathon to Athens to intercept the Persian ships headed there. As a result, Lancer is much more powerful than a single man should be, possibly enough to be considered a one-man army.

Noble Phantasms

Marathon Run
    Joy to You, We’ve Won

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    A Noble Phantasm based on Lancer’s famous feat of running from Marathon to Athens to announce the Greek victory at the Battle of Marathon.

Upon True Name Release, Lancer must select an objective that he desires to achieve. After selecting the objective, an effect similar to the Empyrean Eye Skill will be applied, making the probability of Lancer succeeding in achieving this objective into an inevitability. He will also receive a Rank-Up to his Strength, Endurance, and Agility parameters, and his Battle Continuation Skill, further aiding him in fulfilling his chosen objective. However, this Noble Phantasm has a drawback of draining a large amount of mana while being used.

While this Noble Phantasm’s effects end once Lancer reaches his selected destination, it is highly likely that all of his mana will have been burnt by then and he will die shortly after his arrival.

Lore:
    Pheidippides was a professional long distance runner in Ancient Greece who acted as a courier during the First Persian invasion of Greece and fought during the Battle of Marathon.

Before the battle, Pheidippides was sent from Athens to Sparta to request for aid. While on his way back to Athens, the god Pan appeared before Pheidippides and asked him why the Athenians did not honor him despite his friendliness and usefulness to them. Awed, Pheidippides promised that they would from then on. When he returned to Athens, he told about his encounter with Pan and the promise he made to him. Because Pan felt that this promise was going to be fulfilled, he made an appearance during the Battle of Marathon to aid the Greeks at a crucial moment. He did so by inflicting the Persian soldier with the mindless, frenzied fear that bore his name; “panic”.

After the battle, the Athenians built a shrine to Pan under the Acropolis. When the Battle of Marathon ended, Pheidippides was sent out to deliver the news of the Greek victory there to Athens. Pheidippides ran 40 miles, the distance from Marathon to Athens, before arriving at his destination and delivering his message.
    “Joy to you, we’ve won!”

Pheidippides then took his last breath.

The sport known as the marathon race was named so in honor of this and the distance of a marathon race, 40 miles, was also selected to honor Pheidippides. In 1896, Athens was being prepared to host the first modern Olympics when the idea to organize a “marathon race” was suggested, which gained heavy support from Pierre de Coubertin, the founder of the modern Olympics, and the Greeks. This would echo Pheidippides’s legendary act, with the competitors running from Marathon to Athens. This event quickly became popular to the point where it became a fixture of future Olympic games.

Personality:

Pheidippides is a remarkably friendly and dependable man. He is a man of his word and will give it his all to see his promises and orders through to their conclusion. He possesses an incredible amount of determination and persistence, as evidenced by his legendary 140 mile run from Marathon to Athens. His loyalty to his Master is quite admirable as well, seeing how he will not hesitate to put his life at risk to ensure their safety. Unfortunately, this selflessness of his can be considered his greatest flaw. He always pushes himself to his limits, even when his own life is at risk. While he does respect his Master, he would not understand why they would be so concerned about his well-being as to tell him to not push himself too hard. He believes that because he is a Servant, his Master’s life has much more value than his.

If he believes that his Master is in a dire situation, he will not hesitate to use
    Marathon Run
    Joy to You, We’ve Won
    to enable himself to save them. Unfortunately, he is incredibly likely to burn out his mana doing so, even if he does successfully escort his Master to safety. If his Noble Phantasm usage burns out his mana and he begins to fade away after felling a foe or escorting his Master to safety, his final act will most likely be to turn towards them with a smile on his face and utter his famous saying one last time.
    “Joy to you, we’ve won!”

Bond CE:
    One Last Race
    “To Athens, Pheidippides!”
    Was the command.

“Race one more time to them!
    Bring them the joyous news of victory; We have triumphed at Marathon!
    Thank the gods, Athens is saved!”

Immediately, Pheidippides threw down his shield.
    He raced from Marathon to Athens with great haste,
    Never once stopping to rest,
    For there simply was no time for pause.

All the way from Marathon to Athens,
    Pheidippides raced across the land,
    Running fast like a burning fire.
    And then he finally reached Athens.

“Joy to you, we’ve won!”
    And then he breathed his last.

Creator’s Notes:
    I might not be an athletic type of person, but I just really liked writing this sheet. Credit to Shiki-pon for the idea. Also, thank you for helping me out with making the sheet itself.

Honestly, I am not going to start doing Bond CEs for all my sheets. This is probably the only time I’ll do it, since I just felt a spark of inspiration for it while working on the sheet. It’s probably not a very good Bond CE either, admittedly…

Edit: The stupid site screwed up the formatting. It's been fixed, but I have no clue how it screwed up so badly.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; January 9th, 2020 at 03:22 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    It just me, or there has been a influx of high quality sheets later? Really is kinda hard to comment on everything.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    It just me, or there has been a influx of high quality sheets later? Really is kinda hard to comment on everything.
    Yeah, it kinda does seem like a lot of good sheets have popped up recently. Maybe it has something to do with us almost reaching the 850th page?

Speaking of, I'm kinda feeling like doing the 50 page milestone sheet compilation this time. Does anyone have any objections?

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Speaking of, I'm kinda feeling like doing the 50 page milestone sheet compilation this time. Does anyone have any objections?
    At least for me none at all, you're doing the Lord's work.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Do it, and find your place among the heroes of this thread

Fate / White Memoria

oh by the way lambda if you're doing the milestone, if possible

maybe separate north and south american servants 👀

True Name: Jonathan Luther "Casey" Jones
    Epithet: The Brave Engineer
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Origin: Historical Fact - United States
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: A-
    NP: C

Background
    Casey Jones is likely the most famous railroad engineer in American history, famous for saving the the life of his train's passengers while sacrificing his own while attempting to stop the runaway locomotive. Even before his death, however, he was something of a famous figure among those around him. He was personable, friendly, beloved by all-- to the point of being something of an 'idol' to other workers of the railroad. His personality was so known that people along the railroad could tell it was him just by how he used a train whistle, saying "There goes Casey Jones!" as they heard his train in the distance.

He was the epitome of 'heroic' in life, in the way you'd consider a firefighter or a soldier 'heroic'. No battling dragons, no saving the world, but small, important deeds. He once got out on the cowcatcher of his own train so as to save a little girl stuck in its path on the tracks, risking his own life for a stranger's. And, of course, most famously, giving everything he had, even his life, to save those of his passengers when his train, Ole 382, aka the 'Cannonball', ran out of control.

Skills
    Class Skills
    Riding: B
    He's adept at driving trains, and can perform the work of an entire train crew single-handedly.

Railroad Construction: B
    Casey, ambitious and with an inbuilt desire to ride the rails across the land, manifests with a personal variant of the Item Construction and Territory Creation skills rolled into one, called Railroad Construction. With it, he can, at minimal mana cost, instantaneously create train tracks before himself or his train. There's no real limit to the surfaces upon which he can place these tracks, even going over water or, sometimes, suspending them in midair. These tracks, once in place, only disappear once Casey is 'done' with them, and are hard to destroy with even Rank B Noble Phantasms, showing the resilience of the American railroad.

Personal Skills
    On the Advertised: A
    A sort of Skill that affects the 'World' rather than the 'Servant', On the Advertised ensures that, if Casey has to be at a location at a scheduled time, he'll make it there right on time, not a moment earlier or later, by any means necessary.

Noble Phantasm
    Ole 382
    Casey's Cursed Locomotive

Casey's signature ride, the Illinois Central No. 382 steam locomotive, better known as Ole 382 or Cannonball, a locomotive that was famously dangerous and caused several deaths, including Casey's own, leading to the title of Casey's Cursed Locomotive. Even after Casey died, it continued to cause trouble for others-- on the way to the scrapyard, even, it jumped the rails and killed one last man.

As Casey's Noble Phantasm, Ole 382 can only be used when Casey has set up sufficient rails for it to ride upon. Once in use, it will automatically produce new rails in front of it to ride on, allowing Casey to focus solely on driving it. As a crystallization of a train that was a genuine manslayer, Ole 382 is far more dangerous than a normal steam engine, and even perhaps other train-based Noble Phantasms. It hits even Servants of great resilience incredibly hard, sure to wind or knock out most anybody at the very least. Unfortunately, Casey himself is not immune-- whilst driving Ole 382, his Luck Parameter drops to Rank D, and there's a chance that the train, as if with a mind of its own, may derail in order to 'buck' its 'rider' off, like an unbroken horse.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I almost have the compilation for this milestone done, but I can send it to you by PM. The only thing to do (besides actually including the missing sheets) is to remove those previous to Gray's index to make any update easier

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I almost have the compilation for this milestone done, but I can send it to you by PM. The only thing to do (besides actually including the missing sheets) is to remove those previous to Gray's index to make any update easier
    That'd be great, actually! Definitely would make things much easier, especially since I wanna post the compilation on the 850th page and not a page sooner.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    This may be a stupid question, but are my sheets accounted for in that list you guys are doing? Here's the link in case you missed them.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Make sure not to miss my edgy hyper Galileo with beamu NP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    This may be a stupid question, but are my sheets accounted for in that list you guys are doing? Here's the link in case you missed them.
    Not on mine, but that's only because I've only reached page 828. But it may be accounted for in Padoru's list. But don't worry, I will make sure that it is included. Thus far, I've gotten every sheet from pages 802 to 828. All of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Make sure not to miss my edgy hyper Galileo with beamu NP
    That one has already been accounted for. Fear not.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

aight but what about separating out the overly big sections like "america" and "classical" into like, two more specific categories each. that at all feasible?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    aight but what about separating out the overly big sections like "america" and "classical" into like, two more specific categories each. that at all feasible?
    I'm a pretty by-the-book type of person, so I have to say no because that is not how it's arranged in the OP. While I can understand your reasoning for wanting that, it just isn't how to OP's arranged it and so I will not.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, kiwi has a point. Those two sections are usually the most bloated and I considered separating them more than once, but decided not to do it for the same reason as Lambda (though I did tell him about doing it when I PM'd him...). If the OP index is ever updated, separating North from South America and Rome from Greece would be good.

I feel like the fact that it isn't ever updated is even more reason to do the change with these updates instead, but alright