Page 303 of 858 FirstFirst ... 203253293298301302303304305308313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hey, I'm not shaming. Those who've looked through some of my posts in the Fanclub section should know why I'm the last person with any right to do that...
    Oh yeah I forgot there were other threads on this. Now my sub-par posting will be spread throughout the site like a plague throughout a city *most evil of evils*.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Eh, Seika will get round to it when she feels it's appropriate. Don't worry.
    I beg your indulgence; my lungs are working at less than full capacity right now, which makes me a little lethargic.

I also admit having been confused by the alphabetisation because I assumed it was happening by Servant instead of class, which led to me thinking we'd got a load of accidental duplicate entries I'd have to manually check and hunt down, so I managed to make myself waste a considerable amount of time there.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "I'll show them, I'll show them all; my dance will bleed them dry, even that undeserving piece of s-!"

Faceclaim(Disregard the tiny Trafalgar Law)

Servant Class: Assassin

True "Name": Disgraced Assassin, The Glory-Hound Killer

Place of Origin: Middle East

Alignment: Lawful/Neutral Evil (See Personal Traits)

Attribute: Man

Alternate Classes: None

Catalyst: The Word “Assassin”

Dislikes: Disappointment, Brutal Honesty, The Hassans

Talents: Acrobatics, Information gathering, Juggling

Natural Enemy: The Hassans(Especially the 13th), The "Old Man"

Parameters:

Strength - C
    Endurance - E
    Agility - A+
    Mana - D
    Luck - E
    N.
    Phantasm - C+

Background

This Disgraced Assassin is merely a being that is driven by memories of self-improvement and suffering, in the hopes of killing... someone. But judging from the garbs he wore, it is evident that he was a member of the infamous sect of Islamic assassins known as the Hashshashin. ...Or at least, was a member.

It was said once in the order, there was one member who had the dream to become the next Hassan-I-Sabbah. Normally, his completely unnoticeable origins along with his lack of a name would’ve been easily overlooked. However, what divided him from his peers was two things: one being the ambitious fire that burned within him, along with his disturbing preference for public assassinations. While public assassinations weren’t uncommon in the order, the Assassin’s tendency to leave… Impressionable examples were a problem for the Hashshashins' reputation. Despite his questionable methods, the nameless Assassin did not care; if it was to get the job done and makes an example of those infidels, it was good enough. But because of his often-excessive methods and ambition, his fellow assassins often labeled the unnamed Assassin as a “Bloodthirsty Glory-hound”.

In order to become the leader of the Hashshashin, he must create his own "Divine Miracle" in the form of a Zabaniya technique. Because these "Miracles" must end the lives of heretics as quickly and efficiently as possible, the Assassin forced himself out of his previous methods, but pooled all of his efforts in not only creating a technique that befits the title of Maalik's attendants but also reinventing his old killing ways. In a means to make their deaths swift and beautiful, he created his own fighting style, meant for both assassinations and direct combat should the former be impossible to pull off. Combined with painfully extensive bodily modifications, the Assassin finally created the "perfect killing technique performance" that is worthy to be called Zabaniya.

Even though the Assassin completely changed himself, the "Bloodthirsty Glory-hound" title never went away. "No matter how much you change your skin, a glory-hound remains a glory-hound." Apparently even a different person, impressions can last forever. Some even pointed out that "You are unfit to be Hassan; your singular view will be everyone's downfall." Despite all that, the Assassin still took those words with stride; surely, they will take back their words when he return as the Hassan-I-Sabbah.

Unfortunately for the Assassin, his quest for the position of Hassan-I-Sabbah was a doomed one to begin with. Even with his impressive technique, the Assassin was still outshone by a certain Assassin with a supernatural senses. Shocked that the skill that he developed through blood and sweat was cast aside for something that was merely heightened senses, the Assassin broke. But as he despaired, the dread was immediately replaced by cold fury. Realized that no matter what he did will matter in the eyes of his fellow assassins, the Assassin suddenly disappeared from Alamut.

It was unnoticeable at first, but slowly other members started to disappear during missions; however, this wasn't much of a deal as some operatives tend to go KIA/MIA on the job. Eventually, disappearances were even more frequent. Believing that there are unseen forces at work, the order even sent members to find them, but even the search party didn't return. As months passed, over a hundred members had mysteriously disappeared; eventually, rumors spoke of a demon terrorizing the assassins - sending to their deaths once it sets its sights on one.

Realizing there was something behind this, the newly appointed Hassan decided to take matters into her own hands. After extensive searching, the Hassan finally found the disgraced Assassin. Since leaving, he had been killing members of his order not only to hone his Zabaniya, but also to lure the Hassan for one final duel for the title that should've been his to begin with. ...However, instead of finding the disgraced Assassin, she only found his headless corpse, with dark blue mists lingering around the body. Apparently, despite all the effort to draw out the attention of the 13th Hassan, the Glory-Hound only attracted the grim sword of the Old Man of the Mountain. It was evident that despite all that killer had in his disposal, he died by the Old Man's hands with his vengeance unfulfilled. Afterwards, his name was struck from all records within the order, rendering him a nameless nobody.

However, his story lived on, as a cautionary tale among the assassins on the worst of ambition.

Personal Traits

As expected of a man whose life was ruined by his image, Assassin is a bitter individual. A bit rough around the edges, he can be difficult to talk to; as his passive-aggressive attitude and a tendency to speak half-truths can be a bit grating. Because of accepting his image as the bloodthirsty killer as he was depicted, Assassin can be a bit too excited when faced with the prospect of killing. As a result of his Blood Knight tendencies, some of his “assassinations” will not be so stealthy and tends to cause collateral damage. Whether that stems from his original personality or his legend is unknown.

Unlike the other members of the Hashshashin, Assassin isn't very keen on obeying orders. To clarify, he'll follow your command, but it's highly unlikely that he will follow through it word-for-word. As a result, expect slight deviations or outright disregard for the carefully calculated plan that was made earlier. On one hand, his own planning can yield much better results than the default plan. However, there is also a chance it will screw him over and potentially put him in grave danger. As such, do not hesitate to expend a Command Seal should he get himself into trouble. However, Assassin may not appreciate the use of the Seal afterwards.

However, no matter how much he shuns the ways of the Hashshashin, it's difficult to forgo these old indoctrinations. At times, Assassin would usually resolve issues the traditional way; that being performing precise calculated kills and not letting any one else be caught in the way. Sometimes Assassin can't help but recite the Tenth Commandment of the Quran should he get nervous. These relapses can be unsettling to watch, for it looks like Assassin had become a completely different person. Fortunately, these periods hardly lasts.

Honestly, Assassin is rather torn regarding the Holy Grail. The instinct within him wanted to wish for was a actual battle against the Hassan that took the title he coveted. But on the other hand, the lingering indoctrinations propels him to destroy the Grail. Which side of him he is following remains unclear.

Extras:
    (If calling him Assassin is a bit grating (especially in FGO), referring him as “Euzma” is fine…)

(Is strangely able to attract numerous cats. While this may be a problem during assassinations, they are usually good company outside of battle.)

Craft Essence/Reactions

The Killer’s Footwork

Forward step. Leftward step.
    Two quick rhythms in barely a moment.
    Half-loop slide. Two rightward steps.
    Every step must be in perfect order.

A flick of a wrist. A twist of an elbow.
    Five cuts in completely different directions.
    A single leap forward. A wide turn of the body.
    Completely unpredictable, with no way of retreat.

Within a span of a dozen movements, the targets fell.
    The blades are sheathed. A ‘tsk’ is heard.
    No, not enough. The turns of the body were too slow.
    For the path to a perfect Assassin is long indeed.

---

Reactions to Other Servants:

No-Name Assassin: “Idiot, do you honestly believe they will ever accept you for who you are? Face it; no matter how much you prove with your compliance, it is never going to solve anything. If you do not understand, then perhaps they’re right; you really are a immature child.”

The 13th Hassan: No words, just straight out attack. However, it is best to force a retreat, as it is unlikely Assassin will win.

Lancer!Li Shuwen: “I assure you, I am unlike those other Hassans. So give it all you’ve got with your “One-Strike Spear,” for my dance will leave no room for error for the both of us!”

Jack the Ripper: In a creepy fashion, Jack looks up to Assassin for being the senior in the “Nameless Killer” business. Assassin isn’t sure how to react towards that, coming from a small kid.

Skills

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment - D+
    The capability of hiding one’s presence as a Servant.

At this rank, Assassin is only able to spy proficiently but not much else. Since completely abandoning his former beliefs, this Skill is severely lower than what one would expect from an Assassin-Class Servant. However, due to spending his last years stalking and killing his former compatriots, the defector gains a bonus should he plan a surprise attack. Pay in mind that the bonus only works when he plans to attack, so it won’t be active if he just hides or performing reconnaissance.

Personal Skills:

Dancing Blade-Demon - A
    The Skill denoting Assassin’s reputation and skill as a traitorous killer of the Hashshashin. On one hand, this Skill depicts his special fighting style, a deadly dance of multiple swords and knives that ends up look chaotic but usually finishes his foes off with such grace that it seemed strange to come from such a violent "dance." Additionally, his modified body allows him to balance multiple blades with ease - making attacking with multiple weapon possible.

It also imparts an effect akin to Innocent Monster that reflects the unnamed Assassin's image within the order after his death: a faceless symbol of a bloodthirsty killer, used as a warning to others within the order. For all those who looks upon his eye will experience a sense of unease and fear, unless the target either possess a Magic Resistance or Skills that negates mental interference of B and above. Due to his reputation, all Hassans that came after the 13th will be under the intimidation effect of the Skill.

Consumed by anger and ambition, this nameless outcast abandoned his order in hopes to hone his Zabaniya, killing his former comrades for a chance to attract the attention of the 13th Hassan in hopes to kill her. Enraged because of the position he dreamed of taken away from him, the Assassin began his personal quest of vengeance to better his craft. But in turn this journey of his branded his image as a demon in the eyes of the Hashshashin. Should Assassin take off his scarf, the area around his face (except his right eye) will distort and becomes nebulous; as if the world simply placed a censor bar over his face to prevent any chance of identification.

Information Erasure - A+
    The removal of information regarding the Servant’s true name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all eye witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement. At Assassin’s rank, not only will the battles and recordings are effected, but also the evidence of the fight left on the scene. Because of the greatly reduced evidence, investigation and deduction would be extremely difficult. However, it was never said to be impossible…

Considered to be a stain upon the Hashshashin’s repute, his name was wiped from any records within their archives. Although, the body count of fellow assassins and targets alike was more than enough proof to his existence. Since the “Dancer Debacle,” the tale of this nameless defector was used by the Order as a cautionary tale of not letting one’s ambition consume their heart.

Self-Modification - B
    The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with the body of others. However, the higher the Skill, the further the Skill's user is from being a proper hero.

To improve his Skills in hopes of becoming Hassan, Assassin used extensive Self-Modification to manipulate his muscle mass and bone structure. From the modifications results in flexible muscles, extremely bendable joints and hollow bones; which allows him to maneuver and dodge any attacks to an absurd degree as well as allowing him to master his "dance." Unfortunately, the modifications left Assassin's body in such a fragile condition that he can easily be defeated with several well-placed strikes. That is, if they can actually hit him first...

Noble Phantasm

Zabaniya - Lacerating Hellfire - Anti-Unit - C+

The Noble Phantasm whose title is shared by all of the 19 Hassans. In order to earn the title of Hassan-I-Sabbah, each and every one of them personally crafted an "Ultimate Technique" worthy for a candidate of being the "Leader of the Assassins." Aside from being a sure-kill technique, they're also designed to be a trump card for taking down the other Hassans if the need arises. As most the these "miraculous" techniques are almost physically impossible for a normal being to execute, extensive body modifications are needed to masterfully act out on these "miracles."

Combined with being categorized under the title of "Zabaniya" as well as a crucial part of the legacy he left behind, this NP was able to be manifested. First, Assassin will swiftly toss 4 of his dirks towards his target, with each blade targeting the joints of their limbs to hinder any attempts of evading. Of course, the dirks can be easily blocked or deflected, but they also served as essential distractions for Assassin to close the distance between him and the target. Once ready, Assassin will brandish all of his blades and attack intensely in a style akin to a dance within around 2 seconds.

Within that short span of time, the target's major arteries will likely be covered in multiple cuts. Given the absurd speed and of his attacks, the small wounds on his target's cuts would bleed profusely; additionally, the friction from the blade to skin cause them to heat up at an exponential rate, quickly heating the blood to the point of igniting the bodily fluid. Eventually, the heat or flames will quickly reach the target's insides, and the dangerously high internal temperature will swiftly incinerate them from the inside out. From the flame, every part of the target will be consumed; as the fires fade, nothing will be left behind. In case the target didn't catch on fire, the numerous bleeding arteries will easily kill any humans or Servants with low-ranking Endurance from E to D.

However, this NP requires the dirks to play their parts. If the target merely dodges these blades, then Assassin will be unable to close in while the target is distracted. If used on Servants with Endurance of rank B or above, this NP will simply deal a considerable amount of damage instead of outright killing them. Additionally, any Servant possessing the Skills Clairvoyance or Instinct of rank C or higher can easily foresee and avoid this NP; similar to how the 13th Hassan's Meditative Sensitivity allowed her to best Assassin during the proving.

---

(Honestly, I was trying to aim for a foil to the No-Name Assassin, but the Advil coupled with fever may have muddled my mind (and stomach) for it to work effectively.)

(As a result mentioned above, the NP might be a bit ridiculous...)
    Last edited by SleepMode; May 25th, 2017 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Changed part of Background regarding his fate + Typos
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glory-Hound: So, this is the Hassan you'd been talking about? He's pretty cool. The NP is a little ridiculous, but in a "Shonen manga ultimate technique" kind of way, which I assume is what you intended. Out of curiosity, how do you think he'd play off my own Gunpowder Hassan? Since they were both former members of the order disgraced through their overly ostentatious methods, though Gunpowder is far more deranged and hedonistic of the two.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Disgraced Assassin:
    Considering how every Hassan either has their title or Zabanya known, it makes sense that we're all taking the No-Name route (which I may end up doing). I'm kinda surprised there was no mentioning of a certain Hassan whose job it is to get rid of the corrupt members.

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I beg your indulgence; my lungs are working at less than full capacity right now, which makes me a little lethargic.

I also admit having been confused by the alphabetisation because I assumed it was happening by Servant instead of class, which led to me thinking we'd got a load of accidental duplicate entries I'd have to manually check and hunt down, so I managed to make myself waste a considerable amount of time there.
    Of course. No offence intended, take all the time you need. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Zabaniya - Lacerating Hellfire - Anti-Unit - C+

The Noble Phantasm whose title is shared by all of the 19 Hassans. In order to earn the title of Hassan-I-Sabbah, each and every one of them personally crafted an "Ultimate Technique" worthy for a candidate of being the "Leader of the Assassins." Aside from being a sure-kill technique, they're also designed to be a trump card for taking down the other Hassans if the need arises. As most the these "miraculous" techniques are almost physically impossible for a normal being to execute, extensive body modifications are needed to masterfully act out on these "miracles."

Combined with being categorized under the title of "Zabaniya" as well as a crucial part of the legacy he left behind, this NP was able to be manifested. First, Assassin will swiftly toss 4 of his dirks towards his target, with each blade targeting the joints of their limbs to hinder any attempts of evading. Of course, the dirks can be easily blocked or deflected, but they also served as essential distractions for Assassin to close the distance between him and the target. Once ready, Assassin will brandish all of his blades and attack intensely in a style akin to a dance within around 2 seconds.

Within that short span of time, the target's major arteries will likely be covered in multiple cuts. Given the absurd speed and of his attacks, the small wounds on his target's cuts would bleed profusely; additionally, the friction from the blade to skin cause them to heat up at an exponential rate, quickly heating the blood to the point of igniting the bodily fluid. Eventually, the heat or flames will quickly reach the target's insides, and the dangerously high internal temperature will swiftly incinerate them from the inside out. From the flame, every part of the target will be consumed; as the fires fade, nothing will be left behind. In case the target didn't catch on fire, the numerous bleeding arteries will easily kill any humans or Servants with low-ranking Endurance from E to D.
    How? How do you make such good sheets! I don't really know if there's anything I can add that has not already been said sorry. Glory-hound Assassin seems really cool and honestly tends towards the type of Assassin that interests me compared to others that have become more prominent recently. Maybe it's because revenge stories appeal to me somewhat, the Noble Phantasm is thematic and though it's not the kind of thing that is easy to pull off during the Grail War it would certainly be useful if it did happen and considering the overall demeanor of this Assassin it's more likely to happen, he'd probably just present himself in front of an enemy master, use it and leave.

*Glory-Hound Assassin running through the Einzbern castle with Life Will Change playing in the background*
    Last edited by sherlock1110; May 23rd, 2017 at 04:45 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glory-Hound: So, this is the Hassan you'd been talking about? He's pretty cool. The NP is a little ridiculous, but in a "Shonen manga ultimate technique" kind of way, which I assume is what you intended. Out of curiosity, how do you think he'd play off my own Gunpowder Hassan? Since they were both former members of the order disgraced through their overly ostentatious methods, though Gunpowder is far more deranged and hedonistic of the two.
    Sorry for the late reply...

Since she once held the title of Hassan-I-Sabbah, it's definitely going to earn a strike 1 in Assassin's eyes. And even with her alluring appearance, Assassin would be wary of her, as some gut instinct feels something is off about her. Despite his bloodthirsty nature, Assassin kills because it's either his Master's orders or he thinks they deserve it (not the moral view, mind you); so it's not surprising he's disgusted by Gunpowder Hassan's apparent euphoria from the deaths she causes, innocent and guilty alike. As a result, he despises her more than the other Hassans(except the 13th). Honestly, conflict or even outright fighting may occur if they're unchecked.

"Honestly, killing you will be doing the Old Man a favor..."

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post

Disgraced Assassin:
    Considering how every Hassan either has their title or Zabanya known, it makes sense that we're all taking the No-Name route (which I may end up doing). I'm kinda surprised there was no mentioning of a certain Hassan whose job it is to get rid of the corrupt members.
    ...Oh, I thought the Old Man only focused on killing the Hassans specifically while the normal lackeys were handled by others. I'll be changing it.

Thanks for pointing it out!
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Yeah, at this point I'm having more fun doing multiple versions of the same character.
    While I can't comment on the sheet (I'm kind of ignorant when it comes to history) it's understandable to just want to stick to a few characters, especially if those are interesting ones who can be interpreted multiple ways.
    On a entirely different note I've managed to stop being a baby and look at FGO and Fate Extra (I just hate the fanservice) because I've been told they do expand on the lore of the Nasuverse a lot and I'm honestly forced to agree. However if I could request some help in understanding how the Beast class works... although I've grasped some of the basics the theme of the class as it were eludes me. Supposedly they represent seven things including Regret, Pity etc. But I am still confused how this includes a giant lady.... shoving the world into her crotch.... okay sorry to have been a bother
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Supposedly they represent seven things including Regret, Pity etc. But I am still confused how this includes a giant lady.... shoving the world into her crotch.... okay sorry to have been a bother
    Beast III/R represents the sin of Desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Beast III/R represents the sin of Desire.
    Once again Nasu outwits me, thank you for your time sorry to have bothered you, it's just i'm not well versed with fate extra and stuff at all so this is going to take some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    The reveal about Kiara being a Beast is from GO.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Master, according to my watch it's time for lunch. What's that? This is your watch? Oh dear, it seems to have slipped into my pocket by mistake."

Assassin

True Name: Arsène Lupin
    Title: "The Gentleman Thief"
    Origin: France
    Catalyst: The Queen's Necklace
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Dislikes: Humiliation, Lack of Freedom.
    Talents: Disguise/Mimicry, Sleight of Hand, Science.
    Natural Enemy: Sherlock Holmes, The Countess of Cagliostro.

Lore
    Born of lowly status as the son of a maid, little was expected of Raoul as he lived his days aimlessly in the servant's quarters of the Countess of Dreux-Soubise. However everything changed when his mother started to fall ill and young Raoul decided to steal "The Queen's Necklace" that Louis XV had made for his mistress that now belonged to the Countess and sell it for the medicine to heal his mother. While the theft went off perfectly, Raoul's mother became the scapegoat and was forced to quit. Enraged by this injustice, Raoul trained both mentally and physically in many fields to prefect his skills before debuting as the infamous "Arsène Lupin". A thief, an adventurer and sometimes even a detective. Lupin was a complex man who was capable of great heroism just as often as he was of villainy.

Parameters:
    STR (B), END (D), AGI (B), MGI (E), LCK (C), NP (C)

Class Skills:
    Prescence Concealment: (C)
    The Capacity to hide one's prescence as a Servant. Suitable for spying, it is possible to disappear and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Personal Skills:
    Disengage (B): The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat. Lupin always has at least two or three escape plans ready to go and at this rank it has the bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match (1st turn) and restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value.

Expert of Many Specialisations (B): Access to and use of many professional skills. Lupin is suspected of many an identity during his training of becoming a thief, such as being an Assistant to a famous Magician, a Russian student who helped make many discoveries in bacteriology, a professor of Jiu-Jitsu who brought the sport to Paris, A cycling racer who won the Exhibition and after taking his ten thousand Francs was never seen again...

Eye for Art (A): The Infatuation with works of Art. At a glance he can tell the difference between fakes and the real deal. Exemplified when a Baron challenged him to try and steal his precious works of art, only for Lupin to leave a note on the Baron's mantelpiece saying "Arsène Lupin will return when your items are genuine."

Mastermind's Charisma (C): A warped form of the Charisma skill, Lupin had many lesser criminals in his gang that obeyed his every word due to his intoxicating charm and intelligence. Any Servants aligned with him under the "Chaotic" alignment will receive a boost.

Noble Phantasm:
    "Je sais tout - The Detective Arrives Too Late" [Anti-Unit] (C)
    Lupin's unrivalled skill in disguise and deception taken form. He slowly walks towards a target, exerting a wall of pressure that tricks the victim's senses into perceiving Lupin as a friend, lover or even a relative, thus lowering their guard. Once Lupin is within range, he strikes the victim down before disappearing into the night without anyone noticing. As it is just an optical illusion it is possible to avoid being struck with proficient Luck or a relevant Skill such as Instinct. It won't work on the same target twice so Lupin must be careful when to use it. Also won't work on more than one person at a time so is ill suited for anything other than assassinations.

A quick sheet I wrote up while stuck indoors because of the intense heatwave today. Seeing as Sherlock Holmes was a Servant, I couldn't resist making his archenemy into one as well. I grew up on the stories of Lupin and it's a darn shame that the entire series isn't easily collectable in English. As I said, it was a quick job so the NP and Skills aren't anything particularly spectacular. I was tempted to make references to Lupin III but I refrained. As usual comments and criticisms are welcome.
    Last edited by Skull; May 25th, 2017 at 07:46 PM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    a giant lady.... shoving the world into her crotch....
    personally, i prefer this version: NSFW

Blog Entries
    Lupin: Pretty cool overall, but I have a few suggestions. For one thing I'm a little surprised as to the lack of any specialized 'disguise' Skill given he was pretty famous for feats of disguise in the books (I did a bit of research ages ago when I was considering writing him up myself; and apparently he once disguised his appearance so heavily while in prison that the courts actually let him go thinking they'd caught the wrong guy?). The rank in Presence Concealment also strikes me as a bit too high for such a modern figure. I'd lower it to C/C+ rank with the condition that he can keep it active while stealing something, sort of like Semiramis' version.

Blog Entries
    (I did a bit of research ages ago when I was considering writing him up myself; and apparently he once disguised his appearance so heavily while in prison that the courts actually let him go thinking they'd caught the wrong guy?).
    Aye, in "The Escape of Arsene Lupin" he chemically altered his face to resemble a local beggar that he had prepared in advance and that was arrested on the same day as him, so he tricked the court into thinking that he had secretly switched places with the beggar when he was released. Of course being Lupin, he had a couple of other escape plans should that one fail but he was gunning for that most miraculous deception.

I didn't give "disguise" as a Skill since I was holding onto it for his NP since I genuinely couldn't think as to anything else it could be since "being anyone" is Lupin's main shtick in the stories. He could be a passer-by, he could be the detective investigating Lupin's crimes...he could even be the narrator! I would seriously recommend reading the stories if you can find them as they're very fun to read.

Your criticisms of Presence Concealment have been noted and altered accordingly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Aye, in "The Escape of Arsene Lupin" he chemically altered his face to resemble a local beggar that he had prepared in advance and that was arrested on the same day as him, so he tricked the court into thinking that he had secretly switched places with the beggar when he was released. Of course being Lupin, he had a couple of other escape plans should that one fail but he was gunning for that most miraculous deception.

I didn't give "disguise" as a Skill since I was holding onto it for his NP since I genuinely couldn't think as to anything else it could be since "being anyone" is Lupin's main shtick in the stories. He could be a passer-by, he could be the detective investigating Lupin's crimes...he could even be the narrator! I would seriously recommend reading the stories if you can find them as they're very fun to read.

Your criticisms of Presence Concealment have been noted and altered accordingly.
    One more thing. I forgot to mention this the first time around, but does his NP not have a rank?

Blog Entries
    One more thing. I forgot to mention this the first time around, but does his NP not have a rank?
    ...Whoops.

Give me a sec...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    personally, i prefer this version: NSFW
    It's my own fault for clicking that link, really.

I'm curious, anyone done a charles darwin servant sheet yet?
    I'm torn on him adapting and becoming more monstrous over time or him creating loads of familiars and over time the later generations are stronger.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Royd did something similar in the 1st thread