Page 445 of 858 FirstFirst ... 345395435440443444445446447450455495545 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont know, it looks preaty purple too me

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, maybe is more like a deep red

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    I don't know if I'd make brain eating an NP if I made a solo Tydeus sheet. While it is a significant event, I think the effects of it aren't very NP worthy. I'd probably just go with his armor and maybe a NP that forces opponents into 1 v 1's based on the legend where he beat a bunch of generals in a gauntlet run type battle.
    It's funny cuz I'm working on a Berserker!Tydeus with a brain-eating NP right now... I'd had the idea bouncing around in my head for a while, and seeing your sheet inspired me to start working on it.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Thx I'll take your advice.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

Class
    : Assassin (also qualifies for Saber, Archer, Rider, and Caster)

True Name: Juan Manuel, Prince of Villena

Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Magic: D
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: EX
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. The skill emblematic of the Assassin class. At this rank, one's presence is completely hidden. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. That is... as long as Assassin herself isn't the one hiding. She is subject to an inverse effect akin to Presence Amplification, making her impossible to ignore, while allies receive the full benefit of her Presence Concealment. For as long as she is drawing attention to herself, openings will certainly be created for others to slip by. Despite taking a circuitous route this ability is technically first rate, granting qualification to be summoned as an Assassin despite the rest of Assassin's abilities being woefully unsuited for it.

Personal Skills:

Collector: A-
    The 'talent' to collect high quality goods—a 'luck' that draws rare items into the possession of the Servant. However, because it is the Servant that owns this skill, the Servant's Master derives no benefit. At this rank it is as much of an impulse as it is a blessing. While Assassin encounters rare items the same way one might notice a good sale while shopping, it seems she is too eagerly swayed by shiny objects. Carefully inspect anything she brings home; there is a chance of it being useless junk.

Golden Body (False): B
    A skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter. There is no record of Assassin being especially beautiful, so the only source is her insistence that she really is that gorgeous. Somewhat akin to self-suggestion, unflinching confidence in one's perfection leads to a result similar to the real thing. Because Assassin believes her unmarred body is peerless, she is able to ignore heavy wounds as if possessing low ranking Battle Continuation.

Human Observation: C-
    A technique to observe and understand people. At this rank Assassin will notice a person's talents just by looking at them. After a short talk, it becomes possible to grasp their character with ninety-nine percent certainty. However, it is more difficult to find out weaknesses and secrets that are best left hidden. Assassin can be fooled by a convincing actor or liar, perhaps because of her own overconfidence in her negotiation skills. If one were to find a way to humble her and demand she take things seriously, her Human Observation technique would improve drastically.

Noble Phantasm
    Kejserens nye Klęder: The Emperor of Nothing
    Type: Anti-Society

The crystallization of a legend that may or may not have existed. Uncertainty given form in a way that can be worn, but never perceived.

There is a well known fable: a foolish Emperor is deceived by two con-men into buying a set of clothing that cannot be seen by those unfit for their position. He parades naked through town, fearfully pretending that nothing is amiss, with all his retainers and citizens buying into the same lie. An act of self-deception that infected a whole town by preying on the inherent fear of inadequacy present in all higher order organisms. The innocent words of a young child eventually broke the curse, but the Emperor was too far gone to save. He kept walking, tears streaming down his face, pretending that nothing was amiss even as the cheers morphed into laughter.

At least, such was the story. Assassin would disagree with its presentation, even if the core is correct. Some details in the tale are false, and others are in doubt. Certainly, the two weavers could have been magi, and the invisible clothing might have truly been a Mystic Code or artifact of great value. Despite Kejserens nye Klęder being only a tale published in a book, there are believable rumours that it is autobiographical in nature. Whatever the truth may be, the final effect is the same.

Activated by removing one's clothes and proclaiming the beginning of a march, Kejserens nye Klęder envelops Assassin in the same 'uncertainty' of that fateful parade. Like a plain truth that none can bring themselves to utter, Assassin's presence is amplified to the point of being impossible to ignore yet too vast to acknowledge. She is not invisible; on the contrary it impossible not to acknowledge her presence. Yet at the same time, one will find it difficult to accept the sheer ridiculousness of it all. The moment a thought like "Surely what I'm seeing can't be real." enters the mind of one glimpsing Assassin's radiant form, it will become the lie by which they must abide, even if every other part of their being is screaming otherwise. As such, one ensnared by Kejserens nye Klęder can only carry on as if nothing is wrong, unable to acknowledge Assassin despite her being in plain sight.

As a social construct whose existence cannot be confirmed, Kejserens nye Klęder acts by jamming a spike into the aggregate of experiences and compulsions that humans call a personality, a logic virus for the brain. It cannot be resisted by magical means or skills of the body, only those originating in the soul. Magical detection abilities will only make the lie more convincing rather than allowing one to escape it. What is required is not a resolute mind that brushes off mental interference or a clear eye that can glimpse the future, but an honest self that can call out the obvious without care for the world around them. In short, someone that has departed from the common sense of mankind.

Being informed about Kejserens nye Klęder will afford anyone a chance to resist its effects. As it relies on group psychology to function, it is fragile and can be shattered simply by having a bystander point out the obvious. From that point on, it will be ineffective against one vaccinated in such a way. Oh, and a certain childish author will recognize it on sight. For that reason it is best used against single targets. Once someone has been affected they will only be able to obliviously sit still as Assassin struts closer and brings a dagger up to their neck.

Oh, and though it's just a rumour, some say this Noble Phantasm is responsible for Assassin's habit of exhibitionism. Having seen herself in a mirror while donning the invisible garb, she grew infatuated with her beauty and internalized it as 'absolutely to be expected'.

Description
    A vain and self-absorbed woman, exactly the type to be tricked out of her treasury. Assassin is the sort of ruler whose confidence appears to be as trustworthy as her state of dress. Loud and bossy, yet elegant and picky, as a Servant she can only be described as a pain to deal with with, both for her Master and the enemy whose time she is monopolizing.

Having said that, she was fundamentally a good King (not quite an Emperor). She ruled with prudence, made sound tactical decisions, and dutifully rooted out corruption. Assassin considered those things to be irritating chores, so she got them done as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to make more time for herself. Childish but effective, she was a person carried through life by her overwhelming natural talent and laziness. She's easy to manipulate but unexpectedly intelligent, like a cat that will suddenly stop chasing after a blinking red light and stare at you disapprovingly, having finally realized the deception.

It's easy to stay on Assassin's good side no matter who you are. Just compliment her several times a day, prepare food and drink and a bath whenever she requests it, and deal with her numerous whims as they come. She'll hunger for new clothes and if not provided with them, will venture out herself to go on a shopping spree, somehow procuring the funds to do so each time. Don't be afraid to deny her; she'll accept any excuse as long as it sounds plausible enough. Even if angered the most she will do is stomp away, returning hours later as if nothing happened. As a person she is more interested in herself than the people around her, so your own traits are unlikely to matter as long as she can see her reflection in your eyes. On the bright side, it means she'll never ask you to do anything pervy. Once satisfied, Assassin will deign to grant you her service.

Having said that, it is possible to get closer to Assassin as a human rather than as furniture. One merely needs to be more interesting to her than herself and she'll abandon her typical aloofness and surrender to curiosity. A fundamentally lonesome person, the idea of others possessing something she might lack is one that never crossed her mind, and she'll explore it thoroughly until satisfied. Friendship. Authenticity. Humility. Those are what interest her. Though she will never change fundamentally, Assassin acknowledges that others can be beautiful too. Her three wives are proof enough that she can bond with others.

Assassin never doubted herself in life. She lived straightforwardly and indulgently, enabling that lifestyle by properly performing her duties. Even the infamous episode that crystallized into her Noble Phantasm was one she laughed aside, penning it down as an interesting vignette among countless others. Thanks to a certain author that rewrote and re-popularized her story, it became possible for her to be summoned as an Assassin, something she considers hilarious rather than insulting. Her sense of fairness and honour is such that she won't dirty her soul by performing 'ugly' acts, but activating her Noble Phantasm and stabbing someone in the heart is perfectly fine. As a fencer and duelist, she sees nothing wrong with exploiting an obvious opening, and relishes the opportunity to cross blades with someone nearly as impressive as her.

Her wish is rather simple: "It's sad that of all the people in my town, none of them could see how gorgeous that dress was. Just thinking about what they missed out on is making me cry, so I'd like to show it to them one more time. With the power of the Grail, even the most unfit person can surely catch a glimpse. Perhaps even I could see it this time..."

Lore
    Juan Manuel, Prince of Villena, was a Spanish medieval writer, nephew of Alfonso X of Castile, son of Manuel of Castile and Beatrice of Savoy. He inherited from his father the great Seigneury of Villena, receiving the titles of Lord, Duke and lastly Prince of Villena. He married three times, choosing his wives for political and economic convenience, and worked to match his children with partners associated with royalty. Juan Manuel became one of the richest and most powerful men of his time, coining his own currency as the kings did. During his life, he was criticised for choosing literature as his vocation, an activity thought inferior for a nobleman of such prestige.

Juan Manuel led a colourful life full of skirmishing, political intrigue, and battle. When he grew old he left political life and retired to Murcia, where he spent his last years focused on literature. Proud of his works, he decided to compile them all in a single volume.

Juan Manuel died at Peńafiel in 1348, the age of sixty-six, satisfied and happy.

Throughout his life he wrote approximately thirteen books, of which only eight are preserved today. Among his most famous works was El Conde Lucanor, a collection of short stories, one of which would be adapted centuries later by Hans Christian Andersen as The Emperor's New Clothes, a tale about two weavers who promise an emperor a new suit of clothes that they say is invisible to those who are unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent - while in reality, they make no clothes at all, making everyone believe the clothes are invisible to them. When the emperor parades before his subjects in his new "clothes", no one dares to say that they do not see any suit of clothes on him for fear that they will be seen as stupid.

Finally, a child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!"

Relationships
    Minamoto no Raikou:
    "The love of a mother? What's that? Don't you just want to hug and squeeze cute things?"

Brynhildr:
    "The love of a hall of flames? What's that? If it can only destroy, can you really call it love?"

Shuten Douji:
    "I see, I see! We're definitely similar. Let's have a drink, then. I know for certain that you won't be able to kill my radiant self."

Gilgamesh:
    "O-oh my. You're the first person to compliment my special outfit in such detail. Would you like to share my bed, beautiful one?"

Hassan-i-Sabbah:
    "Why hide your face? Without it, aren't you just nobody?"

Arturia:
    "Ugh. Let's finish negotiations quickly. Your presence is so dull I think I might faint."

Beowulf:
    "I didn't realize it until just now, but scars can be charming too, in their own way."

Nero:
    "Are you my - wait, no, never mind. Keep going, girl. You've yet to truly blossom, but I'm sure you'll understand yourself soon enough."

Hans Christian Andersen:
    "So you're the guilty one! Come here, you cute little plagiarist; as punishment, write a tale about how amazing I am!"

Kiara Sessyoin:
    "The love of the masses? Why should you care about them? Shouldn't you be satisfied just loving yourself?"

"...I see. So that's what this feeling in my chest is. You monster, who cannot accept even the pathetic pleasure of being admired from afar. You alone are unfit to stand before me!"
    Last edited by Bloble; January 18th, 2018 at 04:56 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Theme song wasn't Emperor's New Clothes? Gotta say I'm appalled. 0/10

But nah, for real that's another good one. Pretty unorthodox too, seems like you're nailing a niche in servant creation.

alight i think if fixed most of the grammar problems anything else i need to work on for the sheet?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Theme song wasn't Emperor's New Clothes? Gotta say I'm appalled. 0/10
    Lol. The whole idea for the sheet came from this AMV, so the song might've been picked before anything else.

Blog Entries

Braaaains...!

Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Tydeus

Alignment: Lawful Mad (originally Lawful Good)

Alternate Classes
    : Saber, Lancer, Shielder

Strength- B
    Agility- C
    Endurance- A
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- B

Personality
    Initially appears to be a calm and disciplined warrior, albeit astute individuals will be able to sense a constant anger throbbing below the surface. In battle he completely loses his reason and becomes unto a wild beast, attacking and brutalizing his foes and even devouring their bodies. He still loves his former patron Athena, though in his madness it has become a twisted infatuation where he desires to consume the goddess's body so her essence can be with him for eternity.

Dislikes: badly cooked brains, Athena not reciprocating his affections
    Talents: fighting entire armies by himself, being a zombie (false)
    Natural Enemy: Melanippus, Athena, his former self

Relationships/Reactions

Athena: "My love, my immaculate goddess... we shall become one soon... Why are you running away?!"

Diomedes: "My... son? My memories are so foggy, but when I see your face I can't help but feel a sense of pride in my chest..."

Melanippus: "Die die die die why are you still alive die!!!"

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- D
    Strength and Endurance parameters are ranked up. In return, language ability is simplified and Berserker has difficulty continuing complex thoughts over long periods of time. For some reason, he is obsessed with devouring his opponent's brains, requiring a Command Seal to restrain him from partaking in the horrid act.

Personal Skills:

Enmity Of The Goddess- B
    A Skill for those hated and cursed by the divine. In Berserker's case, enmity is from the goddess of wisdom Athena, who favored the hero in life only to spurn him in disgust when he madly devoured the brain of his opponent Melanippus. An inversion of the Affection Of The Goddess Skill he would possess as Saber or Shielder, increasing damage from Berserker's attacks against people, creatures or buildings associated with the goddess Athena.

Innocent Monster- D
    Due to his legend having some traits in common with the modern-day zombie archetype, Berserker has gained some abilities of that archetype, such as inhuman tenacity and the ability to continue fighting even when his body is mangled beyond recognition. Only the severing of his head or the complete destruction of his body (such as by incineration) can insure Berserker's demise.

In other Classes where his legend was not tainted by the sin of cannibalism, Berserker would possess in place of this Skill Battle Continuation at rank B. This represents how he was dealt a mortal wound by the Theban champion Melanippus, but managed to survive and slay his opponent before finally succumbing to his injuries.

Thousand Slayer- B+
    Famed for challenging all the generals of Thebes to single-combat and winning, Berserker gains a + modifier to his physical parameters while fighting two or more Servants without support from his Master. Furthermore, a mental geas compels enemies to fight Berserker one-on-one, rather then simply ganging up on him. This can be negated if the enemy has a mental resistance Skill ranked B or higher.

Sadistic Constitution- C
    A Skill augmenting one's aggression in battle. The longer he remains immersed in combat, the more Berserker's bestial fury is unleashed, completely abandoning his dignity as a warrior. When sufficiently enraged, Berserker may even throw away his sword and shield to savagely punch and tear at enemies like a wild beast.

Noble Phantasms
    Animalistic Consumption
    The Unforgivable Taboo

Type: Support

A recreation of the legend where Berserker in the throes of rage devoured the brain of his fallen opponent Melanippus. By killing someone and consuming their brain, Berserker can strengthen his parameters, heal injuries and even inherit some abilities from the deceased.

The brains of ordinary humans impart only a trivial restorative and buffing effect when ingested. Eating those of Magi gives a larger boost (depending on the quality of their Circuits and Magic Crest), as well as letting Berserker cast Magecraft. Consuming the spiritual core of a fellow Servant grants the greatest boon, permanently raising all of Berserker's parameters by one rank and allowing him to seize one of their Personal Skills as his own, albeit at a rank down from the original. If the consumed Servant possesses Divinity or an analogous Skill, then all bonuses from this Noble Phantasm are doubled, as well as fully restoring Berserker's HP.

Argon Regalia
    Armory Of The Boar

Type: Anti-Unit, Support

A magnificent set of bronze armor forged for Berserker by the smith-god Haphaestus, emblazoned with the image of a fierce boar wreathed in flame.

The sword, shield and cuirass are all B-ranked Noble Phantasms in their own right, collectively granting a great boost to Berserker's offense and armor class when equipped. The regalia would originally have another power when invoked, one granting Berserker mastery over fire, but the loss of Athena's blessing has led to this aspect becoming sealed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So between my Rider!Diomedes, “Athena” and now your Tydeus it looks like we’re forming the whole Athena fan club. We haven’t seen a full on zombie in a while but it’s certainly an enjoyable (albeit horrific) take on the guy. The first NP is certainly a good take on the curse and the only thing I would have done different myself would have been to have the first skill be a curse, or ‘negative skill’ that causes him to take damage instead.

Also so I need to add to my Diomedes relationship section.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Athena
    “The Virgin Goddess”
    I had thought about making an Orion-like sheet with Lancer Athena taking Diomedes' place and turning him into a piglet, but that's much better than anything I had in mind.

Blog Entries
    Whats with greek deities and butting in?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

berserker of wine

Let me continue on the roll of greek servants.

Berserker: Agave

Str:B, End:B, Agi:B
    Mna:D, Lck:E, Np:A
    Height: 224cm
    Weight: 252kg
    Place of origin: greace
    Armament: bow,thyrsus, her hands, anything at disposal.
    Deslike: clothes, silence, dionysus
    Talents: beast hunting, dancing
    Natural enemies: dionysus, boring people

Skills

Mad enhancement(EX): parameters are ranked-up, but it is deprived of most reason. Berserker is fixated in self-satisfaction and will never pass a chance to eat, fight, copulate or ano other thing she feels like doing.

Blessing of alcohol(B): an skill that allows the recovery of health and mana through the consumption of alcoholic drinks at the price of lowering cognitive functions.

Divinity(D): berserker has a low level in divinity for being the daughter of a a minor goddess, this level is even more decreased because of her current state.

Beast killer(false)(C): a skill recive for berserker's feat of slaying her son with her own hands while seeing him as a lion, she gains an rank up against any enemy she percives as a beast despite the enemies actual possession of said trait.

noble phantasm

Anthesteria: grape vines are blooming, festival of madness (anti-unit: A):
    A noble phantasm representing berserker's role as the leader of the maenads and named after the sacred festival in dionysus honor. It is a divine curse/bless that channels the god's power into her body, as seem in the purple flames in her eyes.
    When activated, both berserker's strenght and speed recives a great boost and she becomes indiferent to pain in exchange for the rest of the little sanity she had. Also since this is a form of divine possession, her Divinity skill also increases to rank A.
    Originaly this skill also allow to comunication with the souls of the dead, but she cannot use this way.

Backstory: berserker's identity is Agave, the daughter of Cadmus, the king and founder of the city of Thebes and of the goddess Harmonia. She was also the mother of king pentheus and more importantly, the aunt of dionysus.
    When dionysus mother was destroyed by the sight of the splendor of Zeus. Berserker spread the rumor that she had only endeavored to conceal unmarried sex with a mortal and her destruction was a punishment. After he became a god, dionysus send the womans of thebes mad (Agave incluse) and made then celebrate rituals in his honor, When her son tried to stop then, they killed him, with Agave herself desmenbering him with her bare hands

Personality: berserker does not have any inhibitions, she likes pleasure and freedom and dislike anything that stops her from getting those things. She has a love/hate relationship with dionysus as he made her kill her son but also showed her this style of life.
    She does not like wearing clothes and will prefer to walk around naked, but she can be bribed with some effort.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; January 22nd, 2018 at 09:01 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Agave: Interesting sheet for a very obscure mythical figure. Getting stronger the more inebriated she gets is a fun concept, and definitely fitting a follower of Dionysus. Anthesteria is a very generic buffing NP though. I think it'd be more interesting to give her an NP that makes other people go mad and lose their inhibitions (possibly spread through some kind of alcoholic mist), rather then just acting as Mad Enhancement on steroids.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tip, i alredy started working in another sheet with this

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    @Tydeus

I think the innocent monster skill is a bit contrived, and subsequently the focus on brains. I can blame the later on ME so that’s fine but I think the jump from “Ate a guy’s brain once” to zombie is a leap across the valley. Also, I din’t think Tydeus had Hephaestus armor. His was just blessed by Athena, Diomedes got his own cuirass instead of just hand me downs. I may be wrong though. I do like the idea of a zombie servant but I think Tydeus isn’t it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Berserker: Agave
    Fran, the viera from FF12... so many memories...
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    @Tydeus

I think the innocent monster skill is a bit contrived, and subsequently the focus on brains. I can blame the later on ME so that’s fine but I think the jump from “Ate a guy’s brain once” to zombie is a leap across the valley. Also, I din’t think Tydeus had Hephaestus armor. His was just blessed by Athena, Diomedes got his own cuirass instead of just hand me downs. I may be wrong though. I do like the idea of a zombie servant but I think Tydeus isn’t it.
    Thanks for the feedback man. I admit making him a zombie was a bit of a stretch (and he is a very one-note character in terms of personality), but I didn't have that much else to go on since his legend is otherwise fairly sparse. I do think the armor is the same though. I read that Diomedes's armor was passed down from his father and both armors even had a boar design on them. Seems a bit too much to be a coincidence.

true name: urban legend
    class: assassin.
    alignment: neutral.

appearance: it appears as shadowy presence often taking the form of a small child or old man, with a voice thats sounds of a thousand whispering voices as if a thousand people were telling some kind of hushed story. assassins form is on definite when it uses its noble phantasm.

parameters:
    strength: C
    agility: C+
    mana: B
    luck: C
    NP: A+

backstory(sorry its so short) : since humans have first spread rumors it could be said that assassin as existed, making him older then Gilgamesh. he exists in sort of phantom form not and could be said to be very similar to war, his backstory is that of thousands lies, half truths, and over-exaggerations that become believed by the general populace in one time or place, making him a being who's history is both truth and lies.

personality: assassin is cold and calculative preferring manipulation over direct confrontation, it could be said the only emotion it can feel is deep love for its master a love it will hold onto at all costs, but yet even that love is sort of logical love and not sentimental love in a way, its love is best described as a cold, possessing love void of compassion yet somehow fool of what could only be called desire yet not in a will to procreate but simply to have. it will be perfectly willing to hurt its master to keep its master. in one case it even took the limbs of its master so she could never leave its side, it is not directly interested in the wars and simply sees the holy grail as way to stay by its master side for there rest of there lives, if another method came to stay by its master side it would take it if it happened to be easier. anything that attempts to harm its master is treated with extreme prejudice and will do everything in its power to kill it, if anything even touches or inconveniences its master in anyway regardless of circumstance it will kill it in the violent and pain full way possible. it is unknown exactly why it gains a psychotic love for its master as it shouldn't be able to feel emotion in the first place, however it likely has something to do with the master servant pact or something to do with its summoning .

class skills:

presence concealment, A.
    a skill which allows a servant to hide ones presence or conceal ones presence, this is rank if fitting of assassin being that it is the embodiment of urban legends and myths like any urban myth or legend it is unnoticed tell it is everywhere, in this way assassin is able to hide it presence until the moment it attacks.

personal skill:

Innocent Monster(D) : is an attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this personal skill cannot be removed. it is not that assassin has been represented as a monster but rather that that urban legends have essentially been often confused with horror stories, this mass misunderstanding has changed its appearance and voice buts its skills have not been as greatly affected.

mental pollutions(C) Mental Pollution makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution. (In the condition that the Servant's master is of Evil alignment, and perpetrates acts of cruelty against the Servant, Mental Pollution will increase in rank, further increasing defenses against magecraft. However, as the Servant's psyche is inherently broken, this may result in irreversible deterioration) Provides a probability (roughly 50%) that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective. do to assassin possessing only one psychotic emotion he posses a moderate rank in this skill.

NPs:
    Name/title: the tales of society yet proven( better name please!!!)
    Range: about the size of the town or city the war is being fought in.
    Type: Anti army.
    the noble phantasm allows assassin to turn urban myths such a ghosts, serial killers, secrete societies, cult, etc. and use the places and people or groups as familiars which become extensions of assassins own will, thou none of them are power full enough to be servants when combined and used right they become dangerous to even the most elite of servants, the groups, buildings, and people all will possess presence concealment of C rank and abilities based on there urban myths and legends.

Blog Entries
    ...Is this TATARI?