Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 227277317322325326327
Results 6,521 to 6,525 of 6525

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Friend Code
    Armstrong: The ultimate make-it or break-it Servant.I kinda forgot that Moon Cell was a thing even though I finished Extra and CCC.

The NP is reasonably balanced, although with his skills and armament, I assume that finishing Apollo 11 is nigh-impossible. Nevertheless, cool idea.
    Sasaki Kojirou Avenger when?!

Grand Order Support
    IGN: ホタル (641,034,243)

Blog Entries
    Yeah. It's not so hard to hide at first, but the larger it and the accompanying launching area gets, the more a confrontation becomes inevitable unless he makes some very good alliances. But when the end result is an alternate win condition, it's arguably worth the effort.

"You have achieved victory through mastery of science!" and all.

But he's actually a Servant who requires a surprisingly conniving plan of action, at odds with the character he had in life, for whatever reason...

If this is even half right, I'd be shocked. Sorry!

Pondering for new ideas. Zh1212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...The only way I can see Armstrong win a Grail War without a scratch is the Master being an extremely influential person, capable of getting those precious resources along with a secure place to build it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    ...the only way I can see Armstrong win a Grail War without a scratch is the Master being an extremely influential person, capable of getting those precious resources.
    ...Yep. On the tier of an Einsbern, or a plutocrat, or some other cheater.

"Buzzcola, we have a problem."

If this is even half right, I'd be shocked. Sorry!

Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Yeah. It's not so hard to hide at first, but the larger it and the accompanying launching area gets, the more a confrontation becomes inevitable unless he makes some very good alliances. But when the end result is an alternate win condition, it's arguably worth the effort.

"You have achieved victory through mastery of science!" and all.

But he's actually a Servant who requires a surprisingly conniving plan of action, at odds with the character he had in life, for whatever reason...
    ... I regret forgetting to put Civ referrences.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    ...the only way I can see Armstrong win a Grail War without a scratch is the Master being an extremely influential person, capable of getting those precious resources.
    True. Not to mention moving said materials would garner attention. Plus, if the Master uses Apollo 11 for his own gains, he basically have no more means to win the Grail. Except through sheer manpower.
    Sasaki Kojirou Avenger when?!

Grand Order Support
    IGN: ホタル (641,034,243)