Page 443 of 445 FirstFirst ... 343393433438441442443444445 LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,860 of 8888

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Godfreya: I think the best part of this sheet is the personality. She explores the "selfless tragic hero" angle in a way that's similar to others in canon (EMIYA, Siegfried, etc) but still different enough to be fascinating in her own right. Her NP is a fairly generic "beam-spear" but you managed to flesh it out and make it interesting anyways (I'm seeing shades of Arash's Stella with the whole 'ending strife' theme).

However, I do have some critiques regarding her Skills. First, Divinity seems like a poor fit for Godfrey. I think a Skill like Protection Of The Faith would make far more sense here. I'd also suggest ranking up her Magic Resistance to B. I know you mentioned lowering it to fit the RP's point system, but piety equalling high levels of resistance is already well established in the Nasuverse. If you still want to go with the point system, you could always rank down Instinct, since it seems like the Skill most extraneous to her legend. Lastly, I'm a little surprised Saladin isn't listed in her Natural Enemy section.

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing. How do you think your Godfrey would get along with my Nameless Crusader Servant?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    A fair point about the parameters. I'll swap around the values for Endurance and Agility/Strength.

Looking back on Cosmopolites, it does seem more like something Spartacus might have than the individualistic separation from society Diogenes espoused. I'll think of something appropriate to change the active effect to. Perhaps a negation of local fame boosts by temporarily weakening the idea of a collective nation.
    It is a really awesome sheet idea though, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Source: Dae Jun Park
    True Name: Godfrey de Bouillon
    Other Classes: Saber, Lancer, Ruler.
    Alias: King of Crusaders, Baron of the Holy Sepulchre

Alignment: Lawful Good (emphasis on Lawful)
    Region: France
    Origin: Crusades, Chansons de Geste

Dislikes: Infidels, heretics, pagans, unbelievers, camels
    Talents: Heroism,
    Natural Enemy: Saladin
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Servant, Humanoid, Riding, Arthur, Brynhildr's Beloved, Sky or Earth Servant, King
    Armament: Sword, shield, armour
    Catalysts: one brick from the walls of Jerusalem

Parameters
    STR B
    EN
    A
    AGI
    C
    MA
    B
    LU
    C
    NP
    A++
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance B+
    Magecraft with incantations of fewer than three bars can be nullified, even High Thaumaturgy or Rituals. The '+' represents extra defense against magecraft that originates outside of the Western Cultural Hemisphere, due to encountering Mystery and the occasional enemy sorcerer.

Riding C
    A Class Skill of the Saber, Rider, and Shielder classes. All mounts can be ridden with an above-average level of skill.

Self-Field Defense B
    The Class Skill of the Shielder class, which allows the Servant to shore up the defensive values of those around them. Having set out to retake and protect the Holy Land from the unbelievers that occupied it, Shielder's defensive aura can be projected over a significant distance, though the mana cost becomes higher, and he cannot project it around himself at the same time.
    Personal skills
    Protection of the Faith A+++
    A skill belonging only to those who have sacrificed blood, sweat, and tears for their religious view. It represents the absoluteness of body and soul as born from faith, which was literally etched onto Saber's body by the trails he endured on the First Crusade. This skill is further enhanced by his second Noble Phantasm. At this rank, a distorted mentality is no longer a threat but a reality.

First Through the Breach B
    An ability given to those who were the first to break through important defenses, whether mystical or mundane. Boosts Strength and Agility when attacking foes entrenched somewhere.

Godfrey's legend and fame only truly began when he was among the first of the Crusaders to make it through the walls of Jerusalem, the Holy City. While its mystic protections had lain dormant since the fall of the Second Temple nearly a thousand years before, this was still a monumentally impressive feat.

Charisma B+
    An estimate of a person's natural charm and talent of leading large groups of people like armies or countries. Having B rank is enough to to lead a minor country. The + signifies a boost in effectiveness when leading a group of fellow Christians.

Shielder himself feels this rank is more than he deserves - he was only one of a council of leaders of the First Crusade. However, popular conception that he was its main leader has boosted this rank from its original value of C.
    Noble Phantasms

[B]Advocatus Sanctus Spiritus[/B]
    Where The Saviour Wore A Crown Of Thorns, No Crown of Gold Shall I Claim

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Self
    The Noble Phantasm which allows Godfrey to qualify as Shielder: his response to the call to take up arms and defend the Holy Land, and the fact that he actually succeeded where many others would later fail.

Upon invoking its True Name, Shielder summons the ghostly walls of the Holy Sepulchre. All effects that would target Shielder or anyone under his protection are then forced to "undertake a journey to the Holy Land" - the same journey Shielder himself undertook. In doing so, even most Noble Phantasms are sapped of their power and ability to even reach Shielder by means of the distance that is needed to cross, rendering Shielder immune to most offensive Noble Phantasms as long as he can hold his shield high.

[B]Deus Vult[/B]
    O LORD, These Steps We Take Are To Your Promised Land

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: Self
    A Noble Phantasm that represents the First Crusade itself, granted to Shielder because of the combination of his titles as King of Crusaders and Baron of the Holy Sepulchre, the place where Jesus died and was resurrected. Note, however, that it revolves around not the crusades, but the crusaders: those who went on a pilgrimage to retake the Holy Land, no matter their background, no matter their motivation, no matter their odds of success.

The power and belief of their spirits gather around Shielder, strengthening him and lending him their metaphysical weight. These spirits have little sentience and cannot manifest physically. Still, they can take away this blessing at any time they please, should Shielder fail to act according to what they think is right. Furthermore, they will only stay with Shielder as long as he is still on a grand journey of some sort, mirroring the one they accompanied him on in life. Should both conditions be fulfilled, however, Shielder gains effectively an A-rank in Strength and an EX-rank in Endurance, allowing him to punch far above his weight class.
    Lore

Grandson of the mythical knight Lohengrin, inheritor of the magical items and the blessed bloodline of his ancestor, Godfrey de Bouillon was born the second son of the Duke of Boulogne. While not in a position to inherit, his uncle named him as his inheritor right before his death, leaving him the heir to the Duchy of Lower Lorraine.

When the Pope called for the First Crusade in 1095, that changed. In order to raise an army of knights, Godfrey took out loans on his lands. Furthermore, he picked up all those who were willing to accompany them, no matter their origin or the life they'd lead. This army was the second of the Crusader armies to arrive in Constantinople, the agreed-upon meeting place. After a minor scuffle with the Emperor there, the Crusaders were finally ready for battle.

One such battle Godfrey took part in was the capture of Antioch. During the siege, however, the Emperor seemed to have abandoned the Crusaders, and they were divided on whether to proceed or not. It was only months after Antioch that the Crusaders marched on Jerusalem, three years after they had set out to do so.

There, Godfrey was among the first to take its walls, and he became famous for it. A council was held and Godfrey accepted the position of leader, though rejecting the title of "king". His reign, however, was not to last: factional infighting prevented him from being able to substantially reinforce his own position, and in the end he died after only a year of governing the Holy Land.
    Personality

Shielder is a man of rock-solid, unshakeable faith, above all else. However, he might also be described as "goal-oriented", setting himself a goal - no matter how impossible, no matter the cost - and accomplishing it, then feeling lost until a new goal is found, at which point he'll set off once more.

It must be said that he would not consider himself a knight, since he took up no service to a lord except the Lord, nor adheres to courtly ideals, no matter who his grandfather was. He also would not consider himself a hero, since he was merely fulfilling his duty and doing God's will. God is justice, and justice is God - that's all there is to it.

Notes:
    This was started for the first CaS contest, but I never ended up submitting it because it lacked a convincing NP. I reworked it like a dozen times, but here we are. Blame Hermes, I guess. Honestly, though, I realize some parts of this might come across as a bit of "ayy scrub let me show you how it's done", but that's not the intent. 90% of it was written before I even knew Hermes was working on the same guy. Or girl, as the case may be.

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    John I: The dude is arguably the second most infamous English king after Henry VIII. I would originally argue that that the NP wasn't fitting but you managed to make Carwenann work. I would have originally made the Magna Carta the NP but you worked the nature of it into the skills in regards to his unworthiness and weakness as a king so a good job all around.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Godfreya: I think the best part of this sheet is the personality. She explores the "selfless tragic hero" angle in a way that's similar to others in canon (EMIYA, Siegfried, etc) but still different enough to be fascinating in her own right. Her NP is a fairly generic "beam-spear" but you managed to flesh it out and make it interesting anyways (I'm seeing shades of Arash's Stella with the whole 'ending strife' theme).

However, I do have some critiques regarding her Skills. First, Divinity seems like a poor fit for Godfrey. I think a Skill like Protection Of The Faith would make far more sense here. I'd also suggest ranking up her Magic Resistance to B. I know you mentioned lowering it to fit the RP's point system, but piety equalling high levels of resistance is already well established in the Nasuverse. If you still want to go with the point system, you could always rank down Instinct, since it seems like the Skill most extraneous to her legend. Lastly, I'm a little surprised Saladin isn't listed in her Natural Enemy section.

One more thing. How do you think your Godfrey would get along with my Nameless Crusader Servant?
    Godfreya's personality was what I worked the sheet around and that was my focus on the sheet - making a good character and all. The NP was basically Stella means Photon Ray admittedly and another fair point with the Divinity skill, the idea behind it being a low rank was because it was ill fitting and although I did consider the Protection of the Faith skill a lot, I didn't feel that it would mesh with my interpretation of the figure but it worked really well for the next one posted.

As for the meeting your Nameless Crusader, well of Godfreya's part there would be a lot of tears, her promising to make a better world for them and fighting anyways.

Godfrey (NMR Edition):
    This is the sort of thing I nearly went for myself before I went for my interpretation and don't worry I know you weren't going for the "ayy scrub let me show you how it's done" route. Only 'critique' per-se is that you didn't really get into the whole distorted mentality of the high ranked Protection of the Faith and considering Vlad III and King Hassan it would have been nice to see the way you took it.
    CaS Masterpost
    Hermes' List of Fan Fics
    Quest of Fate (Update: 17/01/2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    John I: The dude is arguably the second most infamous English king after Henry VIII. I would originally argue that that the NP wasn't fitting but you managed to make Carwenann work. I would have originally made the Magna Carta the NP but you worked the nature of it into the skills in regards to his unworthiness and weakness as a king so a good job all around.
    Yeah, it's definitely one of my more, uh, "inspired" decisions. Carwennan Image doesn't fit, but that's kind of the point in the end, so I'm glad that worked out alright. I'm not much of a historian (not good enough at objectiveness and sourcing things), which is another part of why it's not a Noble Phantasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Godfrey (NMR Edition): This is the sort of thing I nearly went for myself before I went for my interpretation and don't worry I know you weren't going for the "ayy scrub let me show you how it's done" route. Only 'critique' per-se is that you didn't really get into the whole distorted mentality of the high ranked Protection of the Faith and considering Vlad III and King Hassan it would have been nice to see the way you took it.
    Yeah, the distorted mentality's a bit lacking, I agree. Definitely could've worked on that more, especially since it's also part of what makes Deus Vult work. I'll get around to updating that.

Blog Entries
    “Praise me! Admire me! Worship me! And know that the fairest of all is I, Queen Cassiopeia!”

Assassin
    Cassiopeia

source

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    STR: D
    END: C+
    AGI: E-
    MAG: B+
    LUCK: C
    NP: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (E-):
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Though Cassiopeia is of the Assassin class, she is incapable of assassinating people, her own vanity preventing her from concealing herself. At a rank this low, she might as well not possess the skill.

“Why should I hide myself? I am not so cruel as to deny the lowly masses the opportunity to gaze in rapture on my beauty.”

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Body) (A): A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter.

Queen’s Beauty (A+): A fascination type magecraft that is Cassiopeia’s hallmark of one who was famed for her beauty. All who meet the conditions and gaze on the queen’s flawless face will be forced to make a resistance check, and those who fail will fall under her thrall. A charm effect that weakens parameters as a side-note. It is the reason for Cassiopeia being classed as an Assassin. The conditions for triggering this skill are ‘one who finds women attractive’ and ‘one who is past a certain age’. For children and the like, she has no use.

Narcissist (C): The capacity for self-love. A type of self-delusion that raises parameters as the possessor’s belief in their own skill rises. They are so convinced of their own greatness that conviction becomes reality. Cassiopeia’s sheer self-belief in her beauty causes a plus modifier to all charm skills.

Elemental (D-): The designation of one’s being as a nature spirit. At this rank, one is considered only a partial nature spirit and, as such, cannot fully manifest the abilities of an elemental. However, obtaining power from nature itself is still possible and interaction with spirits is slightly increased. Cassiopeia’s mother was an Oceanid and as such she possesses water based powers. Her main method of attack is with Water magic, however she has lost the ability to commune with sea beasts, having been cursed to have her kingdom ravaged by the monster Cetus whilst she was alive.

Noble Phantasm

Astraea Cassiopeia
    The Queen Imprisoned Honoured in the Stars

Anti-Army, A: The most famous thing associated with Cassiopeia of Phoenicia, the famous, distinctive W-shaped constellation that bears her name sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. It takes the shape of the chair on which she was imprisoned as punishment for her hubris, embodying and signifying the five stars. A glorious, radiant throne that shines softly as if it was made of stars, it hovers through the air. It comes equipped with five lights in a W shape, for the constellation, repurposed by Assassin as miniature fusion reactors serving as heavy-duty artillery, raining down beams of light like an airstrike, similar to the magic used by Hecate’s disciples. It also comes equipped with deflector shields, for defence, and a stealth drive, to compensate for Cassiopeia’s poor Presence Concealment. It’s most powerful attack is named
    Sigil Polaris
    Revolution of the North Star
    where Cassiopeia, in her vanity, assumes the role of the celestial pole, causing rings of light and heat to expand out from the throne, revolving in the air. The rings then unleash their payload, causing a cascade of starlight to pour down on the ground below, scorching the land. The one drawback is that Cassiopeia is unable to move from the throne, due to her being imprisoned on it.

Lore
    Queen Cassiopeia of Phoenicia was the wife of King Cepheus and the mother of Andromeda. The daughter of an Oceanid, she possessed supernatural beauty and grew very vain as result, and took to boasting that she was fairer than any and all of the Nereids. Poseidon, who was married to a Nereid, and had another as his closest lover, took offence to her hubris and sent a sea monster to ravage her lands. In order to appease it, Cepheus and Cassiopeia tried to sacrifice Andromeda to it, but she was rescued by Perseus, who killed the monster. Declaring that she would not escape punishment, Poseidon chained Cassiopeia to a throne and turned her into a constellation, to wheel about the celestial pole for eternity.

“The only one worthy of being called beautiful is, of course, I. Therefore, everyone else, who are not me, can only be called ugly. That’s only fair, isn’t it?”

Dislikes: Ugly things, fish
    Natural Talents: “Why, when you look like me, would you need such things?”
    Natural enemy: Amphitrite, Nerites

Vain, spoiled and selfish beyond belief, she naturally expects to be treated like the queen she is, or even a goddess. To anyone unable or unwilling to fall at her feet and worship her blindly, she has no use, dismissing them as one would a pebble by the side of the road. She becomes easily pleased when praised, but will become sulky and sullen if criticised. On the off-chance that she falls for someone else, she will become flustered and will almost certainly lose her poise. Despite all this, she is, at heart, a kind woman, and anything insulting or cruel she says or does is almost certain to be out of ignorance rather than malice. She will say and do things unthinkingly, without considering the consequences, and will openly use her true name, in an attempt to impress other people. In short, she is an idiot.

Cleopatra: “Bitch”

Semiramis: “Whore”

Medb: “Pervert”

Stheno/Euryale: “Ideal beauty? Please. Try again in ten years, brats.”

Perseus: “What a sweet young man you are. You may call me ‘mummy’ if you like.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.

Might as well just make her Rider with a NP like that.

It does seem strange for her to be Assassin. Especially since she apparently can't assassinate.
    "Don't think. Imagine."
    Kaleido-Nope! ~ Prisma-themed Quest

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. If you're going for Semiramis vibes (which I think the goal was here), she had double summon and an NP from each class so that might be an idea.

Or maybe just switch to Rider.
    CaS Masterpost
    Hermes' List of Fan Fics
    Quest of Fate (Update: 17/01/2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.

"To the feeble children who proclaim to be Heroes, I issue a challenge. The unwhorty ones will be relieved of their heads."

Class: Rider

Alternate Classes: Berserker

True Name: The Green Knight

Alignment: True Neutral

Parameters:

Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills

Riding: EX
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider can tame and control any animal and member of the Phantasmal Species, even Dragons, but in exchange he loses the capacity to handle other vehicles. As a Spirit who embodied nature, Rider's affinity with supernatural creatures is extremely high.

Magic Resistance: A-
    Grants protection against magical effects. As long as the spell originates from a "human" source, regardless of potency, Rider remains untouchable. However, those in possession of a special "inhuman" nature such as divine or demonic beings can bypass the resistance to a certain degree. Rider was originally born as a countermeasure to the expansion of human civilization. Therefore, his resistance could be called conceptual.

Personal Skills

Animal Dialogue: A
    The ability to communicate with animals that do not speak a "language of words". As a Nature Spirit, Rider can effortlessly understand and be understood by any animal.

Battle Continuation: EX
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat even after sustaining mortal injuries. At this rank, even decapitation is unable to trouble Rider and the head can be easily reattached to the neck. Pulverizing a large part of his body is required to deal fatal damage. An anomaly that defies the common sense of man; Guinevere was certainly frightened when she somberly approached the head of the odd knight whom Sir Gawain had decapitated, only for it to speak to her.

Protection of Nature: A
    A Blessing from Gaia. Damage dealt by human-made objects is purely cosmetic and practically null. Essentially, a rejection of human civilization. Possessing a sufficiently high divine or demonic nature, striking with a Noble Phantasm of extremely high rank or wielding a Divine Construct can bypass such resistance. As a result of Rider "betraying" the purpose of his existence, this Skill has weakened; originally there was no way to damage him as long as one was human. It is this conditional invincibility that justified the Green Knight's confidence in walking the halls of Camelot while ignoring the threats of the Knights of the Round Table.

Noble Phantasms

Bwystfil: The Thousands Beasts Walking Upon the Earth
    Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Divine

An entity born at the same moment as Rider. Both were Spirits conceived in order to halt the expansion of human civilization: whereas Rider embodied nature as an opposite force to humanity, this being was an incarnation of the chaotic and lawless facet of nature.

As a Noble Phantasm, it takes the form of a ram-like beast. It doesn't have a definite, fixed appearance and can change form to resemble any animal that exists in the current era, or a mix of several species.

It belongs to the Trascendent Kind, putting it on the same level of Dragons. It once boasted an absolute Magic Resistance such that no spell from the Age of Gods could scratch it, but due to Bwystfil joining Rider in his "betrayal" of their purpose, it lost a majority of that immunity.

Presently, its resistance is merely limited to anything and anyone that is "inhuman". Rather than leftovers, it might be more accurate to call it a fortunate side-effect of the basis of its existence.

Bwystfil is the chaotic and lawless nature, the world where animals devour each other and the concept of life is nothing but a never-ending spiral. Even if animals die, more are eventually born. As long as human interference isn't taken into account, this balance will never be disrupted.

All "inhuman" entities such as Divine Spirits, Demons, Dragons and members of the Phantasmal Species are unable to truly harm Bwystfil. The same applies to tools forged by them, such as Divine Constructs. Nature can damage itself, but it can never self-destruct. What happens when beings of Gaia attempt to injure Bwystfil is the same as when animals of the forest devour each other; the void left will be quickly filled. Attempting to overpower it is useless as well: no predator can empty the forest.

As a result, even those with divine or demonic blood are faced with an insurmountable wall. On the other hand, humans and human-made weapons meet no special resistance; the destruction brought by human beings is the only phenomenon capable of eradicating nature and killing it. However, they would still have to deal with a "rather tough" beast.

When mounted by Rider, his resistance to "humanity" and Bwystfil's resistance to "nature" overlap. It gives birth to a ridiculous existence with conceptual immunity to everything but the strongest human-made Noble Phantasms.

Needless to say, it demands an unthinkable amount of magical energy in exchange and no modern magus can maintain this Noble Phantasm for even ten seconds when used at its full potential. It'd be far more efficient and less dangerous to allow it to rampage on the battlefield without mounting it and trap the opponent in a two-vs-one fight.

The Knight's Test: Show Us the Worthiness of a Hero
    Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm born from the famous tales in which mysterious men issued challenges to test the virtues of various Heroes: Moses, Saladin, Cu Chulainn.

One story depicts Sir Gawain of the Round Table. A Green Knight issued a challenge to the Knights of Camelot: one person would strike the Green Knight in any manner they wished and the Green Knight would return the same blow the next year.

Gawain, humiliated and enraged by the unknown man who made a fool of the greatest warriors of the kingdom and openly insulted the King by calling him a "beardless child", accepted the challenge and decapitated him.

The Green Knight lived and merely reminded him that he will return the favor a year later. Although reluctant, Gawain did not run and kept his word. Gawain had succumbed to a woman's charm and had attempted to survive the ordeal through a magic girdle, but he was loyal to the King and kept his promises: therefore, when the time came, the Green Knight did not strike him down. The Green Knight judged the worthiness of Heroes and determined that Gawain was a splendid specimen.

To activate The Knight's Test, Rider needs only to challenge his target: they will strike Rider anywhere and with any method, and Rider will return the equal blow using the same amount of force. The target must accept, otherwise the Noble Phantasm won't activate.
    It's a double-edged ability in how it exposes Rider to immense danger in case the enemy Servant is in possession of a Noble Phantasm capable of overwhelming his incredible resilience to physical damage. Rider must allow the opponent a free hit; upon activation of the Noble Phantasm, a curse is applied to him so that he won't be able to refuse.

It might pose a risk, but Rider's survival entails his certain victory. If the enemy Servant intended to kill Rider by fatally wounding him, Rider will have the opportunity to return a blow that the foe is unlikely to survive.

If the opponent does not comply, Rider will act as the judge of Heroes. In life he had tested the honor of men and women so that he could strip them of the appellative "Hero" if they resulted unworthy. One who withdraws their word is a fool for not having the courage to keep it and a coward for running away. There's no honor in such an individual and they are no "Hero".

The Servant will be deprived of the Skills and Noble Phantasms they gained during their legend: innate Magic Resistance won't be afflicted, but one that was acquired as a Heroic Spirit will be sealed. Inherent traits such as Divinity remain but talents such as Instinct, Eye of the Mind and Protection Againt Arrows will be locked as well.

As Noble Phantasms are crystallization of a Hero's legend, they will always become unusable. After all, such a Servant is no Hero.
    An extremely conditional Noble Phantasm. Heroic Spirits would accept such a suspiciously advantageous deal only if pressured and driven into a corner, leading them to believe that they have no choice. Even then, only those who are weak-minded would be so eager to; most will refuse regardless of circumstances. Due to its extreme conditions, Rider would be lucky managing to activate this Noble Phantasm even once in a Holy Grail War.

Lore

The Green Knight is merely the name it adopted when it came to Britain and decided to test the mettle of the Knights of the Round Table and, most importantly, King Arthur Pendragon.

It was once a Nature Spirit which took shape at the same moment and place as another. The former embodied nature as a force, the latter nature as a lawless world. Regardless, they had a directive: halt the progression of Humanity and restrain their destructive nature.

There was no will and no wish, only a purpose. One took the form of a warrior, the other the shape of a beast. They were unique in how they acted as a pair compared to their kin, but it changed nothing. Centuries passed and human civilization thrived upon the slowly dying planet.

Perhaps it was due to being influenced by humans for such a long time, maybe a miracle or possibly an anomaly in what should have been otherwise a perfect being of Gaia. It mattered little, for the two Spirits more akin to machines finally began to truly "live".

At first, they gained a mind. Eventually, thoughts and opinion of their own began to form. Finally, a complete sense of self had been fully developed.

The Age of Gods would reach its inevitable end. A foregone conclusion that they had fought against for hundreds of years, without pondering why. Change, mayhaps, should be welcomed instead of rejected. Rather than hindering the growth of Man, they should prepare it for its role as the future ruler of the planet.

By rejecting their purpose and existence, they lost a great deal of the power that once defined them. They became a living contradiction, beings of nature that approached the realm of Man. The first became a Green Knight and started to think of itself as "he" and the second named itself with the simple "Bwystfil".

The Green Knight and Bwystfil would travel the world and test the greatest men and women: Heroes. Only those who are virtuous can be allowed to represent Humanity; with that line of thought, they reinforced and made more famous the legends of individuals in possession of the right qualities and culled the pretenders.

The Green Knight did not truly "die", but as science advanced and the number of "Heroes" dwindled to nothing, he disappeared from the world. Acting like a human and interacting with humans dragged him away from his nature as a Spirit and brought him closer to Humanity, allowing him to ascend as a Heroic Spirit.

Personality

Despite of the self he developed, the Green Knight is not a human being and will never be one. He can approach it and study it, but is incapable of understanding the core of a being limited in its lifespan.

He holds values and standards that would result in normal people marking him as a weirdo. At first he struggled with the concept of monetary exchange and although he now accepts it, he still doesn't find any worth in a small piece of shining metal. Paper money puts him more at ease since there are a few ways it can be used.

Blunt and harsh with words, but he won't say anything untrue. If someone is evil, he will insult them. If someone is good, he will praise them. Whether good or evil, he doesn't have a strong opinion about someone's attitude, but is much happier when nobody is bothered, so he won't act passively in front of troubles.

He doesn't care about morality, but even a Spirit finds cruel actions without apparent sense abhorrent. He won't blame stealing or killing due to necessity, but he lived enough in human society that he can tell when a crime is "bad".

To him, "Heroes" are the vanguards of Humanity. All human beings should reach such heights and a future where all individuals are exceptional would be grand indeed. Those who exhibit virtues and fight for Humanity are Heroes, but aside from that he doesn't care if they commit evil deeds as long as they don't outweigh the good ones.When interacting with someone he has acknowledged, the solemn Green Knight will leave the stage and reveal a man with surprisingly good humour.

He likes to show off and tease others; perhaps he was having a bit too much fun when Gawain thought he had to be decapitated. He likes to startle others and the reactions he earns by speaking after being decapitated will always amuse him. When he entered the throne room of Camelot, he had already marked Guinevere as the unfortunate woman he would scare that time.

Relationships

Gawain: "You have shown great courage and loyalty, Knight of the Sun."
    He acknowledges him as a Hero and Knight. However, Gawain was left traumatized when the Green Knight almost decapitated him three times as a test. Meeting each other again might trigger unpleasant flashbacks.

Altria Pendragon: "I have stripped you of your sword once already, King of Knights; act nobly and no repeat performance will be needed."
    When Altria broke the code of knightly conduct, the Green Knight appeared and deprived her of Caliburn. She is ready to fight him in case he attempts to do so again, but he believes she has learned her lesson. How she acts as a King is no concern of his.

Amakusa Shirou Tokisada: "Humanity can save itself, you fool."
    He believes that Shirou's goal would destroy human potential and prevent the birth of further Heroes. Needless to say, they will both oppose each other if circumstances dictate so.

Cu Chulainn: "You have shown great honor, Hound of Culann."
    He once challenged three men and only the Child of Light kept his promise. Cu Chulainn barely remembers him and would react with a simple "Oh yeah, that guy" if reminded.

Gilgamesh: "The most splendid Hero."
    Arrogant or wise, the King of Heroes is the pinnacle of humanity and the Green Knight admires that. However, Gilgamesh finds it hilarious that someone pretending to be human judges the worthiness of Heroes; only the Golden King has that right.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

Class: Lancer

True Name: Amaltheia

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Parameters:

Strength: C+
    Endurance: D++
    Agility: A+
    Magic: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
    A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. Because she existed at the birth of the Age of Gods, Lancer's Magic Resistance is first-rate. It has been boosted one rank by her continuously-active Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:

Self Replenishment: B
    Normally a Class Skill of the Avenger class that produces endless Magical Energy until revenge is taken, and recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. In Lancer's case, though the effect is similar, the cause is her continuously-active Noble Phantasm and it has nothing to do with revenge. In addition to producing Magical Energy, a constant regeneration effect heals damage and enhances physical parameters. If Lancer were summoned in a class that allowed for greater access to her Noble Phantasm, its rank would be higher and it would allow for indefinite manifestation.

Divinity: B
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. Lancer was worshiped as a minor deity in many places, but her true nature is that of a Divine Beast that never reached the Throne of Gods. Her skin is the origin of several mythological armours, so she gains an extra rank up to Endurance.

Admonishing Goddess: B-
    A skill that denotes the scolding of a goddess. Reduces the parameters of those descended from a certain God of Lightning and makes it difficult for them to fight Lancer. Because she is not a true Goddess but instead a Divine Beast infinitely close to being a deity, it can occasionally be ineffective. Being summoned in this form has emphasized Lancer's warlike aspects, so this Skill's rank has been reduced and she behaves more like a teasing older sister than a mother. Furthermore, having seen the Gods in their embarrassing infancy, Lancer can't take them seriously and is unaffected by abilities that would attempt to charm and enthrall, provided they come from a place of power rather than weakness.

Distracting Disengage: A
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battle conditions. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match (1st turn) and restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value. At the same time, it forcibly releases some of the bad status ailments inflicted on the user of this Skill. By summoning a horde of noisy warriors from the earth, an opportunity for escape will assuredly present itself unless the enemy uses an Anti-Army ability. The constructs are weak and fall apart quickly, since their only purpose is to cover Lancer's retreat. Since they would get in Lancer's way as well, it is difficult to use this Skill offensively. Also passively hides Lancer's Divinity from enemy notice. If she were to be summoned as a Caster this Skill would be ranked down, but she would be able to make more use of it.

Noble Phantasms

Cornucopia: Love Aplenty
    Type: Anti-Unit

The legend of the horn of plenty that can provide endless nourishment. A symbol of abundance and a sign that one possesses the favor of the gods.

Lancer possesses a single horn on her head, but it is a distraction. Cornucopia instead takes the form of a shallow cup that she keeps with her at all times. It slowly fills up with liquid that has the properties of an 'elixir of life' and can provide endless physical replenishment. Possessing similar properties to a certain inexhaustible bale of rice, it would normally be ranked much higher and approach the level of a Holy Grail that can grant wishes. However, as the Cornucopia was an item possessed by many gods, it can be surmised that the original was swiftly divided after its creation. The cup Lancer holds is at best a tenth of the original horn, and the speed at which it fills up is rather low.

The 'liquid of plenty' produced by Cornucopia has a wealth of properties. Acting as a 100% healthy meal substitute is what Lancer considers its greatest purpose, but lesser effects include lengthening lifespan, swiftly healing fatal wounds, purifying poison and corruption both physical and immaterial, and strengthening the body. Being functionally endless, Cornucopia can be a reservoir for magical energy, but as the density is low, one would need at least a swimming pool's worth to match the amount of prana that even a mediocre magus can produce in a day. If she were called as a Caster, Lancer would be able to weave powerful magecraft using this Cornucopia, to leverage its effect of 'bringing prosperity to the earth', but in this incarnation its effects are limited to Anti-Unit. For some reason, in this particular summoning there is a slight taste of alcohol, but Lancer insists that such an effect shouldn't exist.

Cornucopia is difficult to use offensively, as it is primarily a restorative ability that supplements the fighting strength of Lancer and her allies. However, dipping a weapon into the cup does grant a bonus against entities that are spiritually corrupted or altered. With enough strikes, one might even be able to purge something on the level of All the Evils of the World.

The elixir has no effect on Lancer herself, since it was originally formed from her bodily fluids. She can be thought of as benefiting from its effects at all times, even if the cup is emptied. She receives a plus to all physical parameters, but is always slightly tipsy. It is impossible to sober her up except by using a Command Spell.

Reversed Cornucopia: Loving Discipline
    Type: Anti-Divine

The true form of Cornucopia, re-purposed for use in a Grail War.

Though it is thought of as a Noble Phantasm that endlessly creates, the Horn of Plenty is in fact a Reality Sublimation Engine originally used by the Mother Goddesses to convert consumed existence into a form malleable enough to shape into life. By throwing that engine into reverse, Lancer can instead consume life to recreate a reality before such a world existed. Since the pre-humanity world was inhospitable and raw, what comes out is a strange substance closest to the True Ether present in the Age of Gods, but in practice most similar to anti-matter. It swiftly reacts with and destroys the matter around it, vanishing in an instant due to its inability to exist in the modern world. It appears as a burst of light emanating from Lancer's horn, that disintegrates anything it comes into contact with.

That much is still only enough to achieve a moderate level of destruction that can be surpassed by Noble Phantasms created for battle. Magically reinforced armour and flesh has enough resistance to reduce this disintegration down to merely taking heavy damage. When combined with Lancer's nature as 'one who nurtures Gods', however, Reversed Cornucopia becomes 'a horn that consumes Gods', making it tremendously effective against those that are descended from Divine Spirits. Being struck with Reversed Cornucopia initiates a chain reaction that causes the target's Divinity to self-destruct, creating an effect most similar to self-immolation or spontaneous combustion. Especially durable individuals might survive, but their Divinity will be sealed for the rest of that incarnation.

Lancer is not spared from this effect and takes recoil damage for as long as she uses this Noble Phantasm. It seals Cornucopia while active and afterwards Lancer is left weakened for an amount of time proportional to how long it was used. If Reversed Cornucopia was overused she may even suffer fatal damage. Eventually, though, Cornucopia will reactivate, heal her, and restore her Divinity.

Because it is an ability contrary to her nature, Lancer dislikes using it.

Description
    Originally being a nurturing existence whose purpose was in creation instead of destruction, fighting would normally be difficult for Lancer. To navigate around that problem she has allowed only the most warlike aspect of herself to be summoned. Like a certain centaur, she has deliberately restricted herself to a bipedal form so as not to be identified. Because of that, and since she was summoned in Japan, she has taken the form of an Oni despite possessing no such attributes in life. Lancer herself doesn't mind; the misconceptions caused by her appearance only aid in disguising her otherwise obvious heritage.

That being said, she's still a big softie at heart. Lancer is loud and boisterous, crude and unrefined, but also the kind to fuss over her Master. "Are you sure you packed everything?" she might ask. "Do you have a thermos of healing elixir? Did you brush your teeth and sharpen your weapons properly?" Her older sister-like disposition means she goes from being dismissive and rude to caring and kind depending on how she is approached.

Lancer likes eating slowly but doesn't consume meat, so instead she chews on a stick of cinnamon. Don't ask her to cook because she never bothered to learn how. Oh, but if it's someone cute enough, she might begrudgingly prepare some sandwiches or rice balls for them.

In battle the way she fights can only be described as animalistic. Lancer favors rapid charges and retreats, and will instantly back off to observe the situation if a new variable enters the battlefield. Her horn is her 'spear' but she fights just as often with her limbs, which she uses as crude weapons like a Berserker. As her wounds heal quickly, she may deliberately take damage in order to land a hit.

Lancer can only be summoned by a virgin. She prefers girls, but if it's a cute enough boy she might answer the request anyway. That being said, her nature is still one of 'nurturing' so keep your dirty thoughts to yourself. Her respect has to be earned and until then she'll treat her Master as someone to be protected instead of a partner whose opinion should be taken seriously.

Lore
    In Greek mythology, Amaltheia is the most-frequently mentioned foster-mother of Zeus.

There were different traditions regarding Amaltheia. She is sometimes represented as the goat who nurtured the infant-god in a cave in Cretan Mount Aigaion, sometimes as a goat-tending nymph of uncertain parentage. The possession of multiple and uncertain mythological parents indicates wide worship of a deity in many cultures having varying local traditions. Other names, like Adrasteia, Ide, the nymph of Mount Ida, or Adamanthea, which appear in mythology handbooks, are simply duplicates of Amaltheia.

In the tradition represented by Hesiod's Theogony, Cronus swallowed all of his children immediately after birth. The mother goddess Rhea, Zeus' mother, deceived her brother consort Cronus by giving him a stone wrapped to look like a baby instead of Zeus. Since she instead gave the infant Zeus to Adamanthea to nurse in a cave on a mountain in Crete, it is clear that Adamanthea is a doublet of Amaltheia. In many literary references, the Greek tradition relates that in order that Cronus should not hear the wailing of the infant, Amaltheia gathered about the cave the Kuretes or the Korybantes to dance, shout, and clash their spears against their shields. Still a baby, Zeus would have broken off one of Amalthea's horns while playing, which would become the cornucopia, and turning Amalthea into the first unicorn.

In this particular summoning, her existence as Zeus' foster-mother has been emphasized over that of a unicorn.

Relationships
    Iskander/Heracles:
    "Look at that fool! He's just a child that never grew up! He's definitely descended from that big baby. I'm going to have to set him straight or it'll be impossible to sleep at night."

Cu Chulainn:
    "Ugh. Master, let's go. That man is no good. He'll definitely devour me if we linger any longer."

Arturia/Jeanne:
    "Cute! Stupid, but cute! Don't you just want to pat her on the head and dress her up in frilly outfits?"

Atalanta:
    "Dammit. Master, I want to pet her, but she'll definitely eat me if I try it. What should I do?"

Orion:
    "Is it even possible to be this sleazy and remain a virgin? Just go and do it already, you rotten grand-daughter! I can smell your stench from here!"

Gilgamesh:
    "...what? Don't give me that look that says 'just try running me down'. I'm not a bull. The gods may have been cruel, but we both know that cruelty was necessary."

Enkidu:
    "Master, doesn't that person's hair look tasty?"

Astolfo:
    "Ugh. Master, let's go. That man is no good. I'll definitely want to devour him if we linger any longer."

What makes a person tick? SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cu Chulainn:
    "Ugh. Master, let's go. That man is no good. He'll definitely devour me if we linger any longer."
    Astolfo:
    "Ugh. Master, let's go. That man is no good. I'll definitely want to devour him if we linger any longer."
    I'm laughing way harder than I should be.

Another obscure figure, but still done very well like the last several sheets. I was wondering, did you churn these out recently or were the sheets part of the Fate/Reclamation submissions?

---

At a unrelated note, I've just finished reading Tomb of the Sun God, and it was probably one of the best fanfics I've read a long time -- almost felt like reading a short novel, really. Just saying this since you just posted.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    I'm laughing way harder than I should be.

Another obscure figure, but still done very well like the last several sheets. I was wondering, did you churn these out recently or were the sheets part of the Fate/Reclamation submissions?

---

At a unrelated note, I've just finished reading Tomb of the Sun God, and it was probably one of the best fanfics I've read a long time -- almost felt like reading a short novel, really. Just saying this since you just posted.
    Thanks! Always glad when people enjoy something I've written. Apart from the Jan Zizka sheet, which I meant to submit to Reclamation, all of these I wrote just for this thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Might as well just make her Rider with a NP like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    It does seem strange for her to be Assassin. Especially since she apparently can't assassinate.
    Originally she was a Rider, but I changed it because the idea of her NP was something that she would be summoned sitting on and be physically unable to leave, so it's bascly part of her body rather than a mount.

Also she'd be unable to ride anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.

the 157th god of the world number 0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just lost all of my notes on all my sheet...
    Fuck.

here is a list of my servant sheets(now with my mages sheets too!)

"You have challenged me and I accept. I will not offer my name, but feel free to greet the tip of my spear."

Class: Lancer

True Name: Connla

Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:

Strength: C+
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: A+
    Mana: C
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: C

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Lancer to be affected. Lancer was born in the Land of Shadows and spent the fourteen years of his short life in a haunted ground drenched with the essence of ghosts and spirits. If he had had the occasion to build his own legend and grow more as a warrior, the rank would undoubtedly be higher.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: D
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Lancer was the son of Cu Chulainn and Aife, the former being a demigod. The blood of the Sun God Lugh flows through his veins, but as he is only a quarter-god, the rank isn't high.

Eye of the Mind (False): C
    A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions. Lancer was talented, too talented: barely a boy, yet capable of shaming the warriors of Ulster and even the Hound of Culann couldn't afford to hold back. Had he lived longer and battled more, the rank would surely be higher.

Information Erasure: C-
    The removal of information regarding the Servant's True Name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all eye witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement. At this rank, only memories are wiped: digital recordings and evidence on the battlefield can be used to deduce Lancer's identity after a fight. If Lancer's True Name is revealed, this Skill is sealed. Lancer had no legend and was only mentioned in a short story: a great hero's son who fought many warriors as a nameless vagrant and was ultimately pierced by his own father's spear.

Rune Magic: B
    A Skill that denotes the possession of Runes, the Magic Crest of Northern Europe. At this rank, Lancer has knowledge of all 18 original Runes. He can temporarily raise his parameters or gain abilities such as Clairvoyance, but only one effect at a time. Lancer studied under the same woman who trained his father and was no less gifted than him when it came to magecraft.

Noble Phantasms

Athair Geasa: Three Oaths for my Noble Father
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A geas is a curse and a gift. Submitting to one prohibits specific actions: misfortune awaits those who break these vows, but in exchange great power is granted to those who respect them.

Before departing from the fortress he called home, Lancer was binded to three geasa by his mother Aife. He was told that his father would not acknowledge him as his son unless he accepted and so he did.

Do not turn down any challenge. Do not flee from battle. Do not reveal your true name.

As a Noble Phantasm, these obligations enhance Lancer's physical parameters by doubling them with a + modifier. As long as he doesn't violate his geasa, they empower him.

If a Servant wishes to fight him, he cannot refuse. Once he engages his opponent, Lancer does not have the option of retreat; the foe must either die or escape, in which case Lancer is not forced to pursue them. He is forbidden from revealing his True Name to anyone, even his own Master, but it is different if it is deduced or guessed correctly as long as Lancer himself doesn't confirm it.

The breaking of each geas results in losing the + modifiers: the first time to his Strength, the second to his Endurance and the third to his Agility.

Lore and Background

The only son of Cu Chulainn, conceived when he was still a young man. After defeating the warlord Aife, who was also Scathach's sister, he seduced her and spent a night with her.

Despite Aife's protests, he eventually decided to return to Ulster. When she presented the possibility of pregnancy, he light-heartedly answered that the son should be named Connla and be placed under three geasa if he wanted to meet him.

Connla was born in the Land of Shadows and was raised by his mother Aife and aunt Scathach. The Witch of Dun Scaith glanced at the boy and saw immense talent overflowing from within, both in martial arts and magecraft. "Talented, too talented" she would lament years later, but at the time her only thought was bringing the most out of this genius before her.

The Land of Shadows is a rift between the world of the living and of the dead. It is not odd that time flows differently, now and then slower and faster. As the outside world passed through seven summers and winters, the Land of Shadows experienced two times that amount. After seven years, Connla was already fourteen.

Connla learned all he could from his aunt and master. He decided to meet his father, whom Scathach both praised and made fun of. As he sought his mother's blessing for the journey, he failed to noticed the dark and ugly wish for revenge lurking deep within her: Aife had not only been tricked and defeated by Cu Chulainn when he had barely been a man, but had also been shamed as a woman when he made love with her and left her behind.

She was proud of Connla, but never truly loved him. The feelings of hate she cultivated for fourteen years clouded her mind. She decided to twist Cu Chulainn's joke of the three geasa and told her son that if he didn't take them, his father would not acknowledge him. "Never turn down a challenge, never run and never reveal your name."

Connla traveled for several months, never backing down from a fight and winning each one as a nameless vagrant. Eventually he reached his father's home, Dun Dealgan, and earned the wrath of the warriors of Ulster by not revealing his name. He disarmed them all, shaming hundreds, until Cu Chulainn himself challenged the boy.

"Defeat the boy". It was a royal order from the King, it couldn't be helped. Connla recognized his father but said nothing. As their spears clashed, the boy's talent shone brighter than a star: not even a man, but greater than any common warrior. Even Cu Chulainn found himself pressed by the youth who knew all his tricks, predicted every move and countered with splendid vigor.

A silly thought sprang within the Hound of Culann's mind, but he pushed it away. "Even so, he should only be seven years old."

Connla would continue to fight to the death. Cu Chulainn would continue to fight until the boy revealed his name. The battle was fated to a gruesome fate from the very beginning: Cu Chulainn unleashed Gae Bolg and pierced the youth's heart.

Connla had studied all subjects under Scathach, including the red spear which split into countless spearheads when thrown. He had devised a strategy to evade it, but was never made aware of the curse that reversed cause and effect, a special ability that only Cu Chulainn could use.

"She didn't teach me that". These were Connla's last words as he witnessed his father's shocked expression before his short life met a premature end.

Personality

A young boy who exemplifies the prototype of a hero. Rash, proud, eager to learn and prove himself. He is quick to join a fight if he sees one and likes to show of the skills he gained under Scathach's tutelage: after witnessing the outside world for the first time, he pretty much stirred up trouble at the first town he could find and caused a ruckus by humiliating all the soldiers stationed there.

He acts solemnly when greeting his opponents, but it's just an act so that people will take him more seriously and ignore his age. He can't stand being underestimated, but is aware that getting angry will only result in being called an immature brat, so he bottles up his frustration until he can take it out on the ones who irritated him.

During his fourteen years of training, his sparring partners were always Scathach, Aife and the ghosts of Dun Scaith. As a result he is completely unaware of the concept "holding back" and almost killed the first warrior who challenged him. He managed to change his thrust's direction and only pierced the man's shoulder; he felt a little bad, but soon forgot about it and basked under the impressed gazes of the young girls at the scene.

He is interested in the opposite sex like any boy. It could be said that he inherited his father's confidence and charm when it comes to flirting, but immediately falls apart when interacting with older girls. Growing up with two women whose fiendish attitude could crush even grown men resulted in a meek and puppy-like attitude whenever a woman is present.

Relationships

Cu Chulainn: "We meet again, father. I don't have to introduce myself, do I?"
    Connla respects him greatly. He occasionally heard Scathach praising or making fun of his father and dreamed to one day become a warrior like him. He idolizes him but doesn't really consider him a father-figure: Cu Chulainn doesn't know if he should feel at ease or saddened because of that. The boy has already earned his father's respect and would be welcomed with fondness instead of awkwardness.

Scathach: "Aunt- Teacher, I mean, Teacher! Y-you look beautiful today as well! A star in the night sky! An experienced war- no, wait, I'm not calling you o-old!"
    He possibly feels more respect for her than his own father. Of course, it becomes wariness when including the constant fear of having his comments being interpreted "You are old". Scathach loves him but is still as harsh in training as she would be with anyone else: she will forgive only one mistake before dumping him in a crowd of blood-thirsty wraiths.

Fergus mac Roich: "Wh-what?! Don't touch my aunt, you perverted old man!"
    He heard of Fergus, but never of his heroic tales. He would treat him with the awkwardness you would show a relative you never knew they existed until now. Fergus would still treat him warmly, only to ask him to be set up with Scathach. Needless to say, the answer is "go die".

Altria Pendragon (Lily): "You have the beauty of a flower and the might of a lion. Would you like to spar in that secluded spot over there...?"
    He would shamelessly hit on her. She has all the qualities he seeks in a girl: strong, beautiful and of the same age. Still, he needs to be careful and avoid her annoying older self who has a stick up her arse...

Medea (Lily): "When I admire your beauty, my heart is akin to a stormy sea. Would you like to hang out in that secluded spot over there...?"
    He would shamelessly hit on her. Still, he needs to be careful and avoid her scary older self with creepy hobbies...

Helena Blavatsky: "Your beauty is- SIXTY YEARS OLD?!"
    He would unknowingly attempt to seduce her. The result wouldn't be pretty. However, the contrast between her young body and grandmother-like attitude might improve his fear towards old women.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    10/10

Relationships section is perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I do wonder, is there any particular reason for the alignment? Cu was Lawful Neutral and I don't see Connla diverging much from that.

He's a good lad, y'know?

(nicely done (o_o)b)

Connla's NP is really weak if it only gives him a plus modifier to parameters (even a lot of Personal Skills give a better buff then that). Cool sheet otherwise though.

10/10

Relationships section is perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I do wonder, is there any particular reason for the alignment? Cu was Lawful Neutral and I don't see Connla diverging much from that.
    Thank you

Cu is more willing to commit distasteful deeds if he has to. Case in point, he didn't like killing Shirou but did so anyway. He can like or dislike enemies, but they are still enemies; best friends and relatives would receive the same treatment. He essentially sticks to a code and almost always follows it.

Connla is pretty much the "good guy" type. He stirred up trouble wherever he went, but his dream was becoming a hero and warrior (he wasn't mature enough to differentiate the two). Had he survived his fight against Cu, he would have grown up and possibly changed alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Connla's NP is really weak if it only gives him a plus modifier to parameters (even a lot of Personal Skills give a better buff then that). Cool sheet otherwise though.
    That was my intention. Connla has a very weak legend, using Cu Chulainn's own as a crutch. He had the potential to surpass his father, but Aife's wish for revenge prevented that.