Page 568 of 858 FirstFirst ... 68468518558563566567568569570573578618668 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    good sheet 10/10 would read again
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's an awesome Shingen sheet. He could get together with my Europa and Memnon to have a big ole' giant robot brawl...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    As a Sengoku nerd, I approve.

---

Also I agree that Military Tactic should be at least B. Since he has been repeatedly stated to be the best tactician, even compared to Nobunaga. But some people will disagree because feats.
    Last edited by Spartacus; May 18th, 2018 at 10:38 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's an awesome Shingen sheet. He could get together with my Europa and Memnon to have a big ole' giant robot brawl...
    *immediately discards my Summer!Europa draft*

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Your next phrase is "cool sheet, Ritter"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A old Samurai Legend with a power ranger zord ? Interesting idea but why does so many here put the lore ,personality on the end and not at the beginning ?

How do you mean ,can you explain what you mean?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    A old Samurai Legend with a power ranger zord ? Interesting idea but why does so many here put the lore ,personality on the end and not at the beginning ?

How do you mean ,can you explain what you mean?
    You do understand that you could just search for the information yourself, right?
    Memnon had his Colossi, Europa has Talos.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    You do understand that you could just search for the information yourself, right?
    Memnon had his Colossi, Europa has Talos.
    Ah Amenophis III sorry i had not in mind that is Name was also Menmon ,now i understand what was meant that Europa has the strongest Guardian !

ps:Yes i know that and i will th nxt time search myself to not bother the community..

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's a good Shingen. Like a real good one. You're on a roll Ritter.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lancer of the Vatican

FC Link
    Servant Class: Lancer
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Clement VII
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Europe (16th century)
    Armament: Halberd

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MANA: B
    LUCK: E
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Baptism Rite - Rank D: A type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is tremendously effective on a spiritual body.
    Given his high rank in the Church, Lancer is well-versed in its rituals. However, as he was more of a politician in life, Baptism Rite’s rank remains low.

Protection of the Faith - Rank B: A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
    Even through his life’s hardships, Lancer’s faith remained strong.

Strength of the Nameless - Rank C+: A unique Skill, signifying the support one gains from the masses, especially those 189 who sacrificed themselves for Lancer’s sake. The Skill is born not just of the sacrifice of the masses, but also the user’s feeling of appreciation towards their service.
    In effect, one’s STR is constantly ranked-up and high proficiency with swords and halberds is gained. In this case, appearance is also significantly altered, in part as homage. In theory, the Skill could be used to take on other forms as well, but Lancer refrains from using it like this.

Eye for Art - Rank C+: Infatuation with works of art. If one happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a high chance that he or she might be able to figure out its true name.
    Especially effective towards the Noble Phantasms of Classical Heroic Spirits as well as others that were often depicted during the Renaissance.

Noble Phantasms

The Last Stand of Christianity
    Anno Domini 1527

Anti-Team, Rank B
    Symbolizing the Swiss Guard’s greatest moment during the Sack of Rome, Anno Domini 1527 allows Lancer to make a stand, fighting as though in defense of Christendom itself. Though he cannot manifest the 189 soldiers that fought alongside him, lacking a strong enough connection to do so, Lancer can manifest a “formation” made up of their weaponry, allowing him to fight as a kind of one-man troop formation. Furthermore, his physical parameters all receive a ‘+’ modifier.
    The weapons summoned by Lancer move by themselves, staying in formation around him as though wielded by a unit of almost 200 men. As Lancer attacks, the weapons attack with him, pressuring the enemy in a greater way than Lancer could by himself. Anno Domini 1527 receives greater benefits when Lancer is making his stand to defend another, and the benefits are further increased when he is outnumbered.

In the Hour of Need, A Castle Will Stand
    Castel Sant’Angelo

Fortress, Rank B
    A rare Fortress-type Noble Phantasm shared by certain other Heroic Spirits sharing Lancer’s position. It is a castle with a supremely long history, thus affording it a resistance against attacks of rank B or lower. Noble Phantasms, having far greater power, can bypass the castle’s damage resistance at rank C or higher. For Lancer, it served as an impregnable refuge during the Sack of Rome, thus granting him access to it.
    Castel Sant’Angelo is, according to legend, protected by Archangel Michael himself. Lancer doesn’t have a deep enough connection in his current class to draw out the protection’s full power, but at the moment it affords those defending it a boost to their STR and END parameters.
    When used, Castel Sant’Angelo forms in Lancer’s immediate vicinity, and its gates are open only to him and his allies. Though the mana cost of summoning the castle is high, the actual upkeep cost is low enough that an average magus would be able to keep the castle in existence for several hours. Once the upkeep is no longer maintained or Lancer chooses to dismiss it, the castle vanishes, depositing its inhabitants on the ground.

Description
    Dislikes: Attention, renegades
    Talents: Blending in, maintaining balances of power
    Natural Enemy: Charles V, Henry VIII

Lancer’s true identity is Clement VII, the Misfortunate Pope. When manifesting in classes other than Caster, his desire to distance himself from his life comes to the fore, resulting in an unorthodox incarnation such as this one.

Clement is very taciturn, rarely speaking or offering his opinion unless specifically asked to. It is clear from his actions, however, that he sees the security of his Master as being of paramount importance, and tries to balance this duty of protection with his desire to gain the Grail. Clement acts as though he were an ordinary Swiss Guard, and introduce himself as such if prompted. This habit springs most of all from his desire to carry the honor of the Swiss Guard, and he accommodates the Phantoms of those who died in his defense with his Saint Graph, affording him some of their skills and a significant change in appearance.
    Clement despises the person that he was in his early life, holding the blame for the Sack of Rome primarily on his lax behaviour and focus on luxury prior to the event. He also holds hatred unbefitting a holy man for Charles V, who he sees as a ruthless powermonger, little caring for those under his care. Due to his personal failures and the events of his life, he extends the protection normally reserved for his Master to innocent civilians as well, absolutely refusing to follow the normal procedure of killing ordinary humans that witness a Holy Grail War. If there is a large threat to the common people, he might even give up on winning the Holy Grail altogether, focusing instead on their defense.
    He doesn’t particularly like Servants that were rulers in life, relating more with Servants who were of the common people in their lifetimes. Rulers who act humbly in service to their people, however, deserve his respect. He likes Servants that were defenders during their lives, and has a great deal of admiration for Catholic Saints. Other than Saints, however, his views on Heroic Spirits of religious or mythological origins are quite lax, as he seeks to distance himself from the churchman he was in life.
    His wish to the Holy Grail would be to prevent the unfortunate events of his time as a Pope. He is uncertain as to the method of achieving this, but feels that the removal of Charles V from history or a general stabilization of Europe’s history would be in his interests.

Lore
    Clement VII was originally known as Giulio de' Medici, and was the illegitimate son of Giuliano de' Medici, and he was raised by Giuliano's brother, Lorenzo the Magnificent. In 1513 his cousin, Pope Leo X, made him archbishop of Florence and cardinal. Giulio influenced Leo's policies, and also planned some impressive works of art to honor his family. After Leo X's death, he rose to become Pope Clement VII.
    As pope, Clement wasn't up to the challenge of the Reformation. He failed to understand the significance of the Lutheran movement, and allowed his involvement in Europe's political sphere to reduce his effectiveness in spiritual matters.
    Emperor Charles V had supported Clement's candidacy for pope, and he saw the Empire and the Papacy as a partnership. However, Clement allied himself with Charles' longtime enemy, Francis I of France, in the League of Cognac seeking to create a balance of power between the different factions of Europe.
    This rift eventually resulted in imperial armies sacking Rome and forcing Clement to retreat inside the Castel Sant'Angelo, a retreat only made possible by the sacrifice of his Swiss Guard.
    He escaped from the castle months later, disguised as a peddler. The events during the Sack of Rome had opened his eyes to the reality of Europe’s current political atmosphere, as well as his own duties, far too late.
    The sacking of Rome had crippled his political power, however, and he was forced to try and maintain peace through the little means he had left, mostly by seeking to appease Charles V and the Holy Roman Empire. Towards the end of his life, he tried his best to create a countering power through the alliance of Italy and France, but died before he could achieve this.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 21st, 2019 at 09:23 AM.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was originally going to leave Byakko as "just" a divine tiger for Shingen to ride, but then I saw how it's associated with Metal, so being a mecha otaku, I couldn't not make it a god damn Liger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    As a Sengoku nerd, I approve.

---

Also I agree that Military Tactic should be at least B. Since he has been repeatedly stated to be the best tactician, even compared to Nobunaga. But some people will disagree because feats.
    For me, leaving it at B+ is good enough, mostly cause we don't really have any basis for what A Rank or above Military Tactics needs, and giving him a bonus against other Sengoku warlords seemed like a good way to show his ability.

For me, it's because I'm doing it similar to the FGO Mats, which has Skills snd NPs first, followed by Lore and Personality.
    Last edited by Der Ritter; May 19th, 2018 at 10:03 AM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    For me, leaving ot at B+ is good enough, mostly cause we don't really have any basis for what A Rank or above Military Tactics needs, and giving him a bonus against other Senhlgoku warlords seemed like a good way to show his ability.
    It's a funny coincidence because that's what I do on my Shingen.

But still, those people that I mentioned have a point tho, because B Rank is full of truly powerful and famed conqueror like Iskandar and Attila. Giving him B+ is way too strong imo, you can still have B rank Skill with that increased attacks against Sengoku warlords without a + modifier(ex: Drake's Riding).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    It's a funny coincidence because that's what I do on my Shingen.

But still, those people that I mentioned have a point tho, because B Rank is full of truly powerful and famed conqueror like Iskandar and Attila. Giving him B+ is way too strong imo, you can still have B rank Skill with that increased attacks against Sengoku warlords without a + modifier(ex: Drake's Riding).
    Fair point, I'll edit that later.

Also, cool Lancer Shiki.

Blog Entries
    Great Lancer Shiki-pon now i have learned also something About inorthodoxic summons/incarnation but i have three Questions:
    1, Does are the Weapons of Anno Domini levitate and move(i know it will be a lot slower) similar like Gate of Babylon ?
    2,When Castel Sant´Angelo is released are the inhabits killed or sealed and when he is killed what happen with the?
    3,Whaat Nobelphantasm etc has he as Caster ?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Great Lancer Shiki-pon now i have learned also something About inorthodoxic summons/incarnation but i have three Questions:
    1, Does are the Weapons of Anno Domini levitate and move(i know it will be a lot slower) similar like Gate of Babylon ?
    2,When Castel Sant´Angelo is released are the inhabits killed or sealed and when he is killed what happen with the?
    3,Whaat Nobelphantasm etc has he as Caster ?
    1. Its described as a "troop formation". They move as though they were wielded by troops.
    2. Once again, the NP description outright says that those inside are deposited on the ground.
    3. Castel Sant'Angelo would become his primary (and only) NP, and it would gain offensive capabilities, maybe something like angelic guardians or the ability to damage armaments wielded against it (the latter based on an obscure myth of some pagan symbol cracking once the then-Pope arrived to pray at the castle).
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 19th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Added some extra bits to Kai no Tora, since it seemed a little sparse in detail for me.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Assassin of beans

"nice to meet you master! now, let's talk about my payments"

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic/neutral
    Region: England
    Height: 138cm
    Weight: 24kg
    Dislikes: giants, adults, having to pay for stuff
    Talent: climbing, chopping
    Armaments: woodcutting axe, magic harp
    Natural Enemy: giants in general

stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: EX
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Pressence concealment(C): Hides one's presence as a Servant completely. Suitable for spying. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

personal skills

Golden rule(C): assassin has possesion of a great deal of treasure stolen from his enemy.

Giant slayer(C): a skill that grants a bonus when fighting giants. Assassin its famous for his killing of a giant, but he did so through a combination of Luck and dirty tatics, and so the effect of this skill is not high.

Green tumb(B):this skill allows assassin to make plants and crops grow to incredible sizes in really short amouts of time. It also gives him control of said plant life.

Noble phantasm

Magical songs that appease my enemy
    Magic Harp

A golden harp that is one of the treasures that Assassin acquired, a magic instrument of mysterious origens.
    When used, the harp will play by itself. It's song carries a strong spell that causes anyone on the area except Assassin to fall asleep. It's effects can be blocked by magic defenses of rank B or higher.
    The harp will also absolutely stop playing if Assassin try to attack or run away, since thats what happen on it's legend.

bridge to the sky
    The beanstalk

The Magic beans that are one of the more famous parts of Assassin's legend. By trowing all five on the ground and calling its name, a enormus beanstalk will grow in some seconds.
    The effect is basecally almost the same as a bomb. the plant will grow with such strength and speed that it will destroy whatever it is caught in it's path. Futhermore, once it has grown, it will become part of the world and stay on it until it's taken down.
    Because it takes all five beans to activate, it can only be used once. It's clearly weaknesses of being massive and immoble, along with making assassins identity pretty obvious means that it is rarely used.

Background

Assassin's identity it's that of Jack spriggan, the main character of the fairy tale Jack and the beanstalk.
    A poor boy who finds magical beans that grow into a gigantic beanstalk, leading him to a giant's castle in the sky. He continously steals from the giant until he is noticed, and then kills him by chopping down the beanstalk while the giant is climbing it down.

Personality

Assassin is a very careless and eager person, and often makes naive decisions. It's recklessness comes bundle with a rebelious streak, só he rarely follows advice either.
    He enjoys good food and all expansive things. and can be very greedy, which sometimes takes the better of him. Butler in the end, he's still a child doesnt hold truly evil intentions, he would really prefers if he could win without anyone getting hurt.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally finished making a Kenshin to go with my Takeda. Unsure of actual success.

Faceclaim

Class : Saber
    True Name: Uesugi Kenshin
    Title: Dragon of Echigo, God of War
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: Japan
    Source : Historical Fact (Sengoku Jidai)
    Attribute: Sky

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance : B
    Agility : B
    Mana: C
    Luck : A

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance B
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.
    Despite being a relatively recent Hero from the Age of Man, and never once encountering enemies with mystical power, she possesses a high rank in this Skill due to having her reputation conflated with both a God and a divine dragon.

Riding B
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill, even ones that didn't originally exist in their era.

Personal Skills

Divinity: B
    A skill representing one's aptitude for being a Divine Spirit. At high levels one is treated like a kind of mixed race of Divine Spirit, and the level may decline if a Heroic Spirit’s Monster or Demonic Beast levels rise. It will also decrease if one has a particular distaste for the Gods. It also allows one to bypass Skills that provide special defensive effects, such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Kenshin was often called many names, such as Avatar of God and God of War, based on the belief that her military expertise and skill were because she herself was the Buddhist War God Bishamonten in mortal form. She herself was also a devout follower of Bishamonten, and was famously known to perform many religious rites before going off to battle. Really, no one is sure if it's true or not, but just by reputation alone she has this Rank.

Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge meant for combat between entire armies as opposed to one on one battles. A bonus is given when deploying one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when combating against an enemy's Anti-Army Phantasm.

Kenshin is given the honor of being recognized as one the Three Great Generals of the Sengoku era, alongside her famous rival. She is also one of the only warlords from her era who had any chance of defeating Oda Nobunaga during her bid to rule Japan.

Charisma: B
    A composite Skill that represents one’s own charm as well aa their ability in commanding others. Kenshin possesses enough ability to rule as a nation's leader.

Warrior's War Cry: B
    A morale boosting skill. It is similar to the breathing techniques used in karate, and by way of the warcry she carries out a morale coordination

Kenshin was known for a ceremony before departing to war. In particular, one part had her assemble her troops together and have them shout “Ei!” (Glory) and “O!” (Yes) three times.

Noble Phantasms

Azure Dragon of Echigo
    Echigo no Ryu

Anti-Army

The manifestation of her title, “the Dragon of Echigo,” as well as symbol of her famous rivalry with Takeda Shingen. They were compared to the image of Dragon and Tiger locked in combat. Kenshin obviously fulfills the role of the dragon.

A beautifully crafted sword, with the design of a dragon carved into the arm guard, and the hilt covered in a fine blue silk. While nowhere close to being a demonic or holy sword, it is still a sword of expert craftsmanship. In fact, originally it would have just been a normal sword, and were she summoned as a Rider, it would just be a normal, if well made weapon.

As she as been summoned as a Saber however, the sword has become infused with the spirit of a dragon. In particular, the Azure Dragon of the East, Seiryu, a divine dragon from Chinese mythology. Since it is the enemy of Byakko, the white tiger, it carries an effect that improves performance during battles against Phantasmal or Divine Beast type enemies.

From a certain angle, the sword could be seen as having become like a dragon in itself. The edge carries the force of a dragons claws and teeth, the metal is as sturdy as its scales, and if enough prana is pushed into it, it can even fire a blast of blue dragon fire from the blade. Kenshin calls this the “Tiger Killer: Paggoda Incinerator!”

It has no effect on fans for some reason.

EI! EI! O!
    Warrior God Bishamonten

Anti-Unit (Self)

A transformation brought on by Kenshin's other title, “God of War.” As she was often called the Avatar of Bishamonten, the Buddhist God of War, and patron god of warriors, she has been turned into a kind of bunrei when summoned. She houses the spirit of Bishamonten in her body, improving on her natural abilities as a warrior, and even removing the Weak Constitution Skill that she would have originally possessed.

However, another effect has been added. By using her Warrior's War Cry three times in a row, she can temporarily alter her form to become that of the God of War himself, taking on his famous armor for herself. It also lets her grow into a giant of at least 50 meters in height. Egicho no Ryu will also change in size to match her new height. In a sense, this is also a kind of Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.

Of course, this can't last for very long, as the Saint Graph is not designed to handle the full power of a Divine Spirit, even in a limited state. She can only keep this form up for up to three minutes before it will either use up more mana than her Master can handle or outright destroys her Spiritual Core.

It can also shoots lasers from the arms.

Lore

History:
    The complete opposite of Shingen’s life. She is not actually from the Uesugi clan, but was born to a retainer of one of its branch families. She was originally born as Nagao Kagetora, the third, or possibly fourth child of Nagao Tamekage. Her father managed to get some influence after proving himself in battle, but he would eventually be slain by Enami Kazuyori during a battle with the neighboring Hokuriku province.

Her eldest brother than took control, killing one of their other brothers along the way. The young Kagetora was still only a child when all this happened, and she was sent to Rinsen-ji temple when she was seven. Alot of stuff happened afterward, and at 15 years old, she was asked to return to Echigo due to her elder brother Harukage’s incompetence and failing health making him a poor leader. While reluctant, she agreed to do so. She was a genius tactician even in youth, and managed to take control from Harukage. Some years later, she would eventually be adopted by her lord Uesugi Norimasa, making her his heir and the Lord of Echigo, leading her to eventually change her name to Uesugi Kenshin.

She tried to reunite Echigo under her rule, but would eventually be asked by two Shinano lords to help in fighting what would eventually be known as her famous rival, the Tiger of Kai, Takeda Shingen. They would clash against each other many times, and would build a kind of friendly rivalry with each other. Famously, she sent salt to the Kai when their supply had been cut by the Hojo. “I don not fight with salt, but with the sword.” She also mourned for him followning his death.

She also made an attempt to stop Oda Nobunaga's forces, crushing an army of 50,000 troops with her 30,000, though she herself noted the force was surprisingly weak for the famous Demon King. She would team up Takeda Katsuyori to finish Nobunaga off, but died of esophageal cancer before they could.

“A life of forty-nine years is passed in a dream; I know not what life is, nor death.”
    ----------
    Bishamonten is the “translation” of Vaisravana, one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Buddhist faith. It is said that the name Vaisravana is more for a station than an actual individual being, so when the current one dies, another may take it's place. Kenshin, who is called the God of War, possessed aptitude to become the next Vaisravana, but as she lived and died during the Age of Man, she was unable to ascend to the station. This is the real reason she has the Divinity Skill, and for why she can act as Bishamonten’s avatar.

Bishamonten is also known as one of the Seven Luck Gods, or Gods of Fortune in Japanese Mythology. Because she is currently acting as his bunrei, Kenshin's Luck stat gained a significant boost.
    ----------
    Personality :
    An honorable fighter above all else. She does not care for uderhanded tactics that kill the enemy through depriving them of something necessary to live. A suprise attack with a sword is fine, but starving the enemy is just barbaric. She firmly opposes killing enemy Masters, not because she views it as wrong to kill, but because she feels it's a dirty way to defeat other Servant's.

She also has a distaste for war in general, and much prefers to just study Buddhism and read The Art of War instead. She of course understands that isn't something she can just do as a Heroic Spirit, especially one of a famous warlord, so she's resigned herself to fulfill the role of a commander. When it comes to her Master, she'd prefer that they defer command and strategy making to her. She gets along well with normal folk, hut gets tongue tied around people with a charismatic or royal air to them.

Wish for the Holy Grail:
    She desired to cure herself of her cancer from life, so that she can defeat Oda Nobunaga. She of course has second thoughts about this, since she has come to be enamored by the advances and changes of the modern world. She still might do it though, since her throat is killing her.

She also shares Shingen’s wish to face him once more in battle. “This time there will be no sudden plot twists. We'll settle it as Dragon and Tiger!” Man, do they just like spending time this way?

Relationships:

Takeda Shingen:
    “Why on earth does he have that massive metal beast!?”
    Her fateful rival. Even when not fighting to the death, they are always trying to one up the other. If one of them learned a new skill, the other would try to learn it so they can beat them at it. She likes reciting long prayers(poems) and talking about Sun Tzu whenever he's got time to listen.

Oda Nobunaga:
    “If you try anything, I will kill this time for certain.”
    They don't like each other.

Toyotomi Hideyoshi:
    “It smells like a monkey in here.”
    She didn't even look at him.

Chacha:
    “E-eh? This sweet child is a Berserker? Eh? Nobunaga's niece? Eh!?”

Xuanzang:
    Halfway between wanting to run over and have her autograph, and being shocked and moritified at her state of dress.

Dislikes: salt shortages, the Oda
    Naturally Enemy(Best Friend): Takeda Shingen

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lancer of Shishinden

"dont worry master, when time comes i shall obtain victory over our enemies. until then, let's enjoy the quietness together"

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: neutral/good
    Region: japan
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Dislikes: grim silence, violence, stupid rulers
    Talent: performance arts
    Armaments: naginata, fans, masks
    Natural Enemy: oda nobunaga

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: A
    Mna: B
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Magic resistence(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

personal skills
    Divinity(C): Lancer is a celebrated as an avatar of bishamonten, and recived the title of "great raging kami" from the people of harima.

Eye for Art (B): If a Servant has any connection to art, there is a chance that Caster will guess its identity, skills or Noble Phantasm.

Purification rites(A): the skill to performe the various
    Purification rites
    Harae
    from the Shinto tradition, a kind of Exorcism that cleanses someone or something of their
    Impurity
    Kagere
    and
    Sins
    Tsumi

Noble phantasm

Sixty six masks from the prince
    Omote no Shotoku

The set of sixty six theatrical masks that Lancer recived from the legendary prince Shotoku, this are the Masks who would eventualy become the base to all others on japanese theather.
    Each mask represents a specific character and/or emotion, by using a mask anyone can become any character, even non-human ones.
    By doning a mask herself or lending it to other people, a specific skill can be invoked, depending on the mask. For exemple, the samurai mask gives the skill "Bravery", the young woman mask gives the skill "alluring nightingale", the god of fortune gives the "golden rule" skil, the kitsune gives the "shapeshift" skill and etc...
    However, a person can only use one mask at the time, and the rank of the skill depends on the affinity betwen the user and the character. lancer can use any of masks at rank B.

Entertainment given by the gods
    Kagura

A noble phantasm that represents the dance that Lancer presentedat the Shishinden (Great Attendance Hall) of the imperial palace to bring peace to the land. It is a magic ritual where the performer channels a kami, speaking, singing and dancing as a god.
    When the sun goddess hide herself on a cavern, ame-no-uzume, the goddess of dawn, put herself on front of cave and started to dance on a frenetical manner, causing the other gods to laugh and atracting the sun out of herself hiding spot. When using this noble phantasm, Lancer embodie that moment in herself.
    During the duration of the dance, all of Lancers stats become one rank higher and her divinity increases to rank A. Also, all of her moviments are wild and imprevisible, making anticipating her attacks very hard. However, the cost to sustain this Noble phantasm is very high, making constant or prolonged use unreliable and dangerous when one does not have large reserves of mana.

Backstory

Lancer's true name is Hata no Kawakatsu, sometimes called Hada no Kōkatsu, a legendary figure in Japanese folklore who is believed to have introduced "kagura" Shinto dances to Japan in the sixth century
    She was discovered as a child in a jar near the gates to the Miwa Shrine. She served a number of rulers, but her most famous act was under the order of Toyosatomimi-no-miko, who presented her with masks and asked her to perform a set of dramatic pieces help settle disturbances in the land.

Personality

A quiet but cheerful person, Lancer is a person who can talk about almost anything with almost anyone. She has a great deal of respect for those who are leaders, as it is a heavy burden to cary, however She also thinks that there is no bigger sin then to try and command without having the skills to do so.
    She is often seen by herself watching the skies, and enjoys the feeling of doing nothing because she belives that "if there is nothing to do, then everything is perfect". That does not mean She is lazy and whem action is needed, Lancer wastes no time.
    She has little to no interest in romantic love, but does belive that one of the more meaninful things to do is to pursue bonds with others, even when one is such a temporary existence such as a servant.

Last edited by the god of world-0; December 29th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kawakatsu: For her 2nd NP, I'm a little surprised you didn't go for an effect related to embodying the sun, seeing as it recreates the dance that enticed the sun out of her hiding spot. Nifty sheet otherwise though.