Page 188 of 204 FirstFirst ... 88138178183186187188189190193198 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 4062

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

  1. #3741
    Dead Apostle Eater Gally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,974
    Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    Blog Entries
    4
    What's with all the Roland lately.

    - - - Updated - - -

    In other news I think I'm just gonna make a folder of all my potential faceclaims and post here in case anybody wants to use 'em.
    Beast's Lair fanfiction (You Are My King Ch 9: 10% complete)|Other fanfiction
    Song choice of the day/week: Wanderlust by The Musmus|Servants

  2. #3742
    Better than male version AirConditioner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    352
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    True Name: Bernardo Del Carpio
    Well it's a cool different take from Royd's. His NP reminds me of Elfen lied and you made use of it as much as you could given his story is not really fully translated into English as far as I know (?). If you guys want I could ask my friend to check some Spanish sources for Bernardo del Carpio though since he's Spanish. I'm surprised you didn't give him Nature of a Rebellious Spirit since it's fitting to him, but guess you didn't want him too close to Royd's version. The new skill additions are cool enough though and Uncrowned Arms Matership seems pretty fitting.

    I like how his relationship with the ''other'' Roland is basically Roland being like ''Who're you?'' and flipping him off while he's trying to boast to him. It'd make up for some pretty funny scenarios.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    Don't ruin my idea that the Nasuverse is a serious universe.
    Well I mean it is a pretty serious universe when it wants to be, but Nasu's also prone to dishing out memes every now and then inbetween the serious stuff so I'd say just ignore those if you don't like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    What's with all the Roland lately.

    - - - Updated - - -

    In other news I think I'm just gonna make a folder of all my potential faceclaims and post here in case anybody wants to use 'em.
    Roland's my favorite hero so I like to fanwank him and seems Hermes shares a pretty similar opinion in that regard.

    And it'd be pretty helpful if you did. You seem to have a better way of searching for faceclaims than I do considering I can't find a fitting faceclaim for my Roland or Samson for shit.
    Last edited by AirConditioner; January 11th, 2017 at 05:19 PM.

  3. #3743
    Dead Apostle Eater Gally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,974
    Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    In other news I think I'm just gonna make a folder of all my potential faceclaims and post here in case anybody wants to use 'em.
    http://imgur.com/a/qKpMV
    Last edited by Gally; January 11th, 2017 at 05:34 PM.
    Beast's Lair fanfiction (You Are My King Ch 9: 10% complete)|Other fanfiction
    Song choice of the day/week: Wanderlust by The Musmus|Servants

  4. #3744
    The Pres 4score7years's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    348
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Woah. That's...a lot more art than I was expecting. Do you have the sources for all/any of that stuff? I didn't see it in the folder. Maybe I'm just blind.

  5. #3745
    Better than male version AirConditioner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    352
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Thanks, mate. Saved some of the art. It's pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Woah. That's...a lot more art than I was expecting. Do you have the sources for all/any of that stuff? I didn't see it in the folder. Maybe I'm just blind.
    You're likely to find most of these through a reverse image search on google.

  6. #3746
    Deadass Baka Ail Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Age
    21
    Posts
    265
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    ������


  7. #3747
    "It means to establish ties." Nuclear Consensus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,954
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Alter versions are cancer
    ftfy
    SHARE THIS LUCKY BATHORY TO PASS YOUR EXAMS; IGNORE TO FAIL

  8. #3748
    Dead Apostle Eater Gally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,974
    Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Woah. That's...a lot more art than I was expecting. Do you have the sources for all/any of that stuff? I didn't see it in the folder. Maybe I'm just blind.
    I have to go about adding them in. With 100+ images that'll take time.
    Beast's Lair fanfiction (You Are My King Ch 9: 10% complete)|Other fanfiction
    Song choice of the day/week: Wanderlust by The Musmus|Servants

  9. #3749
    The Pres 4score7years's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    348
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    I have to go about adding them in. With 100+ images that'll take time.
    Right, makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Thanks, mate. Saved some of the art. It's pretty good.



    You're likely to find most of these through a reverse image search on google.
    feeling a bit dumb now anyway tho



    Nice collection btw

  10. #3750
    Dead Apostle Eater Gally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,974
    Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Right, makes sense.
    Tried to find dudes but ended up with more chicks.

    Welsh Bedivere is without a faceclaim and I'm sad. I could always turn him into a girl but I've already done that with Prototype Bedivere.

    Decisions, decisions. And yeah you can probably find most of them by reverse image searching, but not the actual source--most likely.
    Beast's Lair fanfiction (You Are My King Ch 9: 10% complete)|Other fanfiction
    Song choice of the day/week: Wanderlust by The Musmus|Servants

  11. #3751
    Deadass Baka Ail Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Age
    21
    Posts
    265
    Blog Entries
    1
    Big anime tiddies never go out of style.

    If Welsh! versions of Arthurian heroes is a thing I sincerely hope you do a version of Saber (((((Lily)))) when Arthur went to literal Welsh Hell to fight Satan.

  12. #3752
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pure Illusion
    Age
    48
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    And it'd be pretty helpful if you did. You seem to have a better way of searching for faceclaims than I do considering I can't find a fitting faceclaim for my Roland or Samson for shit.
    Have to say, there's a fair few FCs in there which strike me as fitting for a (genderbent) Samson. (Basically redheads with Amazonian builds)
    View my (new) handy-dandy compendium of Servant sheets here!

    New chapter of「Fate/All Fiction」is out!

    This is how Yuri Kuma Arashi should have ended!

    You can find my fighting game movesets here!


  13. #3753
    The Pres 4score7years's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    348
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Welsh Bedivere is without a faceclaim and I'm sad. I could always turn him into a girl but I've already done that with Prototype Bedivere.
    oh is that a sheet you're doing? As in, a version of Bedivere inspired by the older Welsh myths rather than sticking to Proto or regular Fate stuff? Sounds cool!

    I considered doing something like that for Mordred (not actually named Mordred though), but I decided to focus on other stuff. Might still get around to it if I can think of anything particularly worth writing.

  14. #3754
    Better than male version AirConditioner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    352
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Have to say, there's a fair few FCs in there which strike me as fitting for a (genderbent) Samson. (Basically redheads with Amazonian builds)
    It's kind of impossible not to find a fitting faceclaim for a female Servant if you ask me. That's not what I'm going for with Samson tho. Was trying to find a long-haired (preferably red-haired bc that's how I imagine him in my head) dude with big muscles, but christ I was spammed with yaoi 80% of the time and even after going a few pages enduring it, I could only find some meek looking FCs that aren't really threatening/angry-looking enough for Samson.

    Eventually though... I'll find the perfect faceclaim. Meanwhile I found a faceclaim that looks exactly how I envisioned Cain to look like so I'm doing a big ass Cain sheet next (in both his Avenger and Berserker versions because I have too many ideas for both classes to do only one).

  15. #3755
    Deadass Baka Ail Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Age
    21
    Posts
    265
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    It's kind of impossible not to find a fitting faceclaim for a female Servant if you ask me. That's not what I'm going for with Samson tho. Was trying to find a long-haired (preferably red-haired bc that's how I imagine him in my head) dude with big muscles, but christ I was spammed with yaoi 80% of the time and even after going a few pages enduring it, I could only find some meek looking FCs that aren't really threatening/angry-looking enough for Samson.

    Eventually though... I'll find the perfect faceclaim. Meanwhile I found a faceclaim that looks exactly how I envisioned Cain to look like so I'm doing a big ass Cain sheet next (in both his Avenger and Berserker versions because I have too many ideas for both classes to do only one).
    If you're having trouble with Danbooru's tag limit, Gelbooru has most of the same pictures and you can add as many tags as you want.
    Probably more porn to sort through but it's helped me in a pinch.

  16. #3756
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Hyperversum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Well I mean it is a pretty serious universe when it wants to be, but Nasu's also prone to dishing out memes every now and then inbetween the serious stuff so I'd say just ignore those if you don't like that.
    I know, I know. I'm just to easy to hurt with things like... Yorimitsu and Boudica design? I know, F/GO is a mobile game and all but... jeeeeeez.

    Also, "original" concepts of Arthurian heroes are pretty interesting. But I'm fine even if the Grand Saber is gonna be something like "Arturia, Queen of Avalon", with her releasing Excalibur at a maximum power and being like "I am ok with myself. I guess I gotta say thing fucking world".

    Unrelated, I'm just editing something better for my Ulysses, if someone else has some opinions on it, please go for it. Just keep it mind that he should anyway be something on the "Achilles" level, even if he is supposed to be it not on 1vs1 level.

  17. #3757
    Better than male version AirConditioner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    352
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    If you're having trouble with Danbooru's tag limit, Gelbooru has most of the same pictures and you can add as many tags as you want.
    Probably more porn to sort through but it's helped me in a pinch.
    Gelbooru's what I use actually. More pictures there too, but I still can't really find anything threatening enough for Samson. Zerochan has better pictures than both boorus and no porn, but it doesn't really have a concrete tag search function so I can't just type in ''long hair, red hair and muscles'' and get clear results. I'll probably have to end up going to pixiv with shitty google translated tags and even then pixiv's gonna be filled with porn, I can already see it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    I know, I know. I'm just to easy to hurt with things like... Yorimitsu and Boudica design? I know, F/GO is a mobile game and all but... jeeeeeez.
    I actually like Yorimitsu's design when it's not done by Raita. He draws great males, but like that dude draws massive tits. I'm all for big tits, but his are the size of trucks. Even girls that supposedly ''flat'' he draws with some weird big perky chests. That guy who draws for that Fate/EoD fan project draws a really good Yorimitsu though. I'm genuinely saddened he's not an official artist.

  18. #3758
    Deadass Baka Ail Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Age
    21
    Posts
    265
    Blog Entries
    1
    Tonbokiri from swordboys looks like it fits.
    And the first pic that shows up is him lactating, so you know he's got a sensitive side too.

  19. #3759
    E-Rank Bronzefag MehKitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Friend Code
    641034243
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I actually like Yorimitsu's design when it's not done by Raita. He draws great males, but like that dude draws massive tits. I'm all for big tits, but his are the size of trucks. Even girls that supposedly ''flat'' he draws with some weird big perky chests. That guy who draws for that Fate/EoD fan project draws a really good Yorimitsu though. I'm genuinely saddened he's not an official artist.

    *looks at FGO lolis and A-cup goodness*
    Sasaki Kojirou Avenger when?!


    Grand Order Support
    IGN: ホタル (641,034,243)


  20. #3760
    "It means to establish ties." Nuclear Consensus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,954
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I actually like Yorimitsu's design when it's not done by Raita. He draws great males, but like that dude draws massive tits. I'm all for big tits, but his are the size of trucks.
    raikou having cow tits is d e e p e s t l o r e though
    SHARE THIS LUCKY BATHORY TO PASS YOUR EXAMS; IGNORE TO FAIL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •