Page 785 of 858 FirstFirst ... 285685735775780783784785786787790795835 ... LastLast
Results 15,681 to 15,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Saver:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank/Elpis

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- E~A++
    Agility- E~A++
    Endurance- E~A++
    Mana- C
    Luck- D+
    NP- A++

History
    It's a story everyone knows. One day, a certain girl received a diary on her thirteenth birthday. That same year, the girl and her family were forced to go into hiding to escape Nazi persecution. She lived for two years in a secret annex hidden in her father's old business, sequestered from the world.

During that time Anne had little else to do but write in her diary, which she came to view as her greatest companion. She recorded in it all all her deepest secrets, her loves and hates, her desires that she wouldn't let anyone else know. She wrote about both her personal experience with her family and her thoughts on the world at large. Anne hoped to publish the diary one day, dreaming of becoming a writer when all this was over.

And then--- her family was betrayed by an unknown tip, and she was shipped off to the Nazi death camps. Anne died there, succumbing to the camp's cruel and unsanitary conditions. Her father, Otto Frank, was the only survivor. He recovered Anne's discarded diary and published it so at least some part of his daughter could survive.

The so-called "Diary of a Young Girl" quickly became incredibly famous. Even as but a young girl, Anne was a witty and eloquent writer with a keen insight into humanity both great and mundane. Her work shed light on the experiences of one of the countless Jews who suffered through that unspeakable chapter of human history.

If that was it, Anne Frank never would've become a Heroic Spirit. She was just an ordinary girl. The suffering she went through wasn't unique in her era, she was just the only one whose words were remembered. She was a talented writer, but never had the chance to bloom into anything truly extraordinary.

Even so---

"In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."

Anne's words, spoken defiantly in the face of unimaginable despair, caught the ears of a distant "something" beyond time and space. The nameless spirit of hope, released when Pandora opened that cursed jar so long ago, and still lingering in the world to this day.

An intangible presence without a physical body.
    hope
    It
    was powerless to do anything.
    hope
    It
    was powerless to save anyone. When people suffered and wept,
    hope
    it
    couldn't reach out a hand to brush away their tears, nor tend to their wounds. The only thing it could do, was whisper in people's ears to give them hope.

The promise that today's hardships would be paid off by a prosperous tomorrow. Even if people couldn't overcome their suffering, it would at least become more bearable with the hope for something better on the horizon.

Feeling a kinship with Anne, the spirit began to accompany her from then on. At first she only felt its presence in phantom whisperings at the back of her mind, encouraging her to have faith whenever she was on the edge of succumbing to despair.

But in her final moments, as she lay dying from typhus in the Auschwitz death camp, Anne beheld the spirit's true splendid form. She was a beautiful young girl almost like Anne herself, with hair dark as a clear night sky and a dress glittering as if woven from a tapestry of countless shining stars. But the girl's fair face was etched with sorrow. She was constantly shedding tears for the tragedy and suffering she was unable to prevent.

Anne instantly understood the reason behind the spirit's tears. "I get it... you're sad because you can't prevent all this. All you could do was whisper in my ear and give me hope. You can't save anyone, or protect anything. That's too cruel. I can't imagine seeing so many horrible things without being able to do anything about it."

The spirit said nothing, continuing its silent weeping.

Anne smiled weakly. "But sometimes... that's enough. Even if you can't save anyone, you at least give them the promise that things can be better. Will be better. I may be about to die, but I truly believe that this war and madness will eventually pass, and true peace will arise."

Anne reached out with the last of her strength, cupping the spirit's cheeks in a trembling grip. "You know, even though you've given hope to so many people, no one was ever there to give you hope. So I'll do it. I want to tell you... that this world isn't just cruel, that it's full of beautiful things too."

"Elpis..." Anne said, speaking the name she'd never once heard but resounded from the depths of her heart. "Thank you. More than anything, you gave me hope."

In that moment, as Anne Frank's soul passed away from this world, a contract was formed. Elpis acknowledged the girl as a suitable vessel, merging its spirit with her own so it could stay by her side for eternity. And the hybrid existence known as Heroic Spirit Anne Frank/Elpis was born.

A savior who in the end couldn't save anyone. The only thing she could do--- was give people the hope to keep moving forward into the future.

Personality
    A cheerful and lively young girl. Despite the traumas and hardships Saver endured she still does her best to keep an optimistic and hopeful demeanour. Summoned as a Servant Saver expresses a strong desire to travel and explore the world, since she never got to see most of it due to her untimely death. She also enjoys reading and editing her diary. Having dreamed of becoming a writer in life, Saver wishes to write a novel of her experiences in the Holy Grail War.

Saver is a very earnest and kind-hearted person who, having suffered greatly in life, deeply sympathizes with the oppressed and downtrodden. On the other hand she despises bigots and hateful racists like the Nazis, who are some of the few things that can elicit genuine rage in Saver.

Saver strongly values hope. Despite all the horrible things she witnessed and all the suffering she went through, Saver never abandoned her belief that humans were good at heart. Even humans who let their hearts be ensnared by cruelty and intolerance still have an immutable spark of goodness within them that just needs to be set free. Thus Saver believes that no one is beyond redemption, and even the most blackened and twisted souls can be saved if they earnestly repent of their misdeeds.

Even though Saver was only a human girl in life, such a mentality is already on the level of a savior---

Incidentally, Saver is somewhat of a bisexual, having shown a strong interest in the female body at a young age. In her diary she wrote about falling in love with a female friend, asking to touch her breasts and even wanting to kiss her. So Saver might try to grope her female friends' breasts out of an innocent playful curiosity, or even kiss them. "J-just as practice for when we're with boys! Nothing weird!"

In particular, Saver has a complex about her undeveloped body, considering it a reminder of how she died before she could fully mature. So she both admires and is a little jealous of girls with full figures. "This is unfair! Just because I died young I have to be stuck as an eternal lolita?" *sob*

Right--- are you sure that's what you should be worried about, miss Saver?

Bond Lines:

Lvl 1: "Servant Saver, Annelies Marie Frank, has answered your call Master. Ugh, that introduction was way too formal! Just call me 'Anne' instead, okay Master?"
    Lvl 2: "The world sure has changed a lot since when I died. There's a lot of new and wonderful things, and a lot of scary things too. Ah, when I put it that way I guess the world hasn't changed that much huh?"
    Lvl 3: "When I was alive I dreamed of becoming a great writer. I wanted to write down all my thoughts and experiences so they'd never be forgotten. I guess in a way that wish has been granted now huh? To be honest, being so famous is a little embarrassing..."
    Lvl 4: "Wha-? You wanna' read my new diary Master? T-that's private! B-but... since you've stood by me this far maybe I'll let you have a little peek just this once..."
    Lvl 5: "This world is full of cruel things, but there's beautiful things too. That's why it's worth protecting. Master, will you join me in trying to protect this ugly yet beautiful world?"

Attitude to her Master
    Saver is grateful to her Master for giving her another chance to see the world. Being a kind-hearted person, she'll do her best to help her Master if she sympathizes with their wish. However, Saver's strong-willed nature would make her rebel against an overly strict or arrogant Master, openly disobeying their commands just to show she can and pouting when she doesn't get her way. If her Master has evil intentions for seeking the Grail, Saver would utterly refuse to go along with them, and even try to insure they lose the War.

Conversely, if she's summoned by a kind and gentle Master, Saver will grow over time more openly devoted and affectionate to them. She may eventually even come to regard them similarly to her beloved papa. Because of her conflicted relationship with her mother, Saver has more difficulty getting along with female Masters.

Wish on the Holy Grail

Upon summoning as a Servant, Saver first expresses her wish as to alter history so the Holocaust never happened, sparing the lives of the some six million Jews who perished in those hellish gas-chambers.

However, after thinking about it further, Saver decides erasing that tragedy from history would only be an insult to those who gave their lives trying to stop it, and those who persevered in the midst of that hell to carry on a beacon of hope to the future. Even a horrid reality full of pain and tears has meaning, and to make so it never happened would take away that meaning from all those who are alive today.

Thus Saver has changed her wish to, instead of erasing the Holocaust from history, insure that no atrocity like it ever occurs again.

"It's foolish to try and deny the past. Instead, you can only carry hope forward into the future. That's the only thing I can do as a Heroic Spirit."

Relationships/Reactions:

David: "The great king David, in the flesh! I loved hearing stories about you as a little girl, so being able to see you face to face like this is so cool! Ah, but you really are a womanizer aren't you? At the very least have the decency to feel bad about it!"

Archimedes: "So you're the one called the father of mathematics. Hey, does that mean you're to blame for all the confusing math textbooks I had to read?!"

Martha: "She's perfect, gentle and radiant... just like my older sister. Ah, I'm a little jealous. I don't think I'd be able to get along easily with such a perfect person. ...Wait, did she just punch out a dragon? Forget what I said before Master, she's super cool!"

Buddha: "So that's another Saver-Class Servant, huh Master? Compared to him I must not look like very much..."

Mordred: "You rebelled against your own father? I loved my papa from the bottom of my heart, so I could never understand something like that."

Gilles de Rais (Caster): "Can someone really be so cruel? I believe every human is good at heart, but seeing someone like this makes me question my convictions...

Gilles de Rais (Saber)
    : "To think even a monster like him used to be such an upstanding young man. Truly everybody has a seed of goodness inside them..."

Solomon: "Another great king I heard stories about. But... you seem strangely empty. It's almost like you were just a machine focused on doing what was right for your people without ever thinking of your own happiness. Listen, your duty as a king ended when you died, so feel free to cut loose and have some fun okay?"

Edmond Dantes: '
    Wait, and hope
    Attendre, Esperer
    '. Those words spoken by a man who'd wallowed in the darkness of atrocity, hopelessness and regrets, yet still continued to reach for the pure brilliant light of hope. Even if their dispositions are totally apart, Saver can't help but regard the man as a kindred spirit.

Angra Mainyu: "Being scapegoated and forced to bear all the world's evils... that's just too cruel. I can understand why you hate humanity after going through something like that. But... even so, there's good people in the world too. If you open your heart, I can show them to you."

An ordinary person with no special talent reviled and made into all the world's evils. And an ordinary person with no special talent exalted and made into all the world's hope. They both endured unspeakable suffering, but the answers they arrived at couldn't be any more apart. They'll probably never understand each other to the very end--- but as long as Saver draws breath, she'll never stop trying to convince "that person" the world is worth saving.

Likes: reading and writing, cute girls (won't admit it), freedom, hope
    Dislikes: cramped spaces, mathematics (according to Saver it "makes her brain hurt"), bigots, despair
    Talents: writing, holding out hope
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler, Angra Mainyu

Class Skills:

Counter Hero- C
    A Skill that serves to reduce the statistics of "heroes" the Servant faces in combat. Only a truly dark and twisted individual could bring themselves to harm a noble and innocent girl like Saver. Thus any hero who tries to attack Saver has their parameters lowered by one ranking as a punishment. This effect is weaker against Anti-Heroes and the Evil-aligned, merely reducing their parameters by a half-ranking.

Charisma- N/A

The talent of a leader to inspire others and command armies in battle. Due to being overwritten by Saver's Inspiration Personal Skill, this Skill has been lost.

Personal Skills:

Unyielding Will- EX

Possession of an iron will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstance. Reduces damage from both physical and mental attacks. However, this defense does not hold in the face of attacks aimed at beguiling others- such as illusions. Even after witnessing the worst evils humans could commit, Saver never gave up believing they were inherently good at heart.

Her overwhelming optimism in the face of unimaginable cruelty and hardship has granted Saver the highest possible rank in this Skill.

Inspiration- A+
    An alteration of the Charisma Skill Saver obtained upon merging with the spirit of hope. Allies in Saver's presence will feel an overwhelming sense of determination and hope. This aura of hope purges mental status ailments like fear and despair and renews their will to fight no matter how grim things may seem. Functionally, those fighting for Saver gain an equivalent rank in the Bravery Skill, and a rank-up if they possessed the Skill already.

The story of Anne Frank came to inspire millions of people. Thus this Skill can be seen to embody Saver's legend itself.

Eye For Art- E+
    An infatuation for works of art. Saver has a high chance of deducing the identity of other Heroic Spirits and their Noble Phantasms if they possess literary anecdotes. Saver developed a passion for writing at a young age, and dreamed of becoming a writer full-time as an adult. Sadly, Saver's life was cut short before she had any chance to fulfill these aspirations.

So this Skill merely stands as a tragic reminder of what could've been had her youthful talents been allowed to fully bloom.

Mana Burst (Hope)- E~A++

Denotes a boost in performance by way of imbuing one's body and weapons with magical energy and immediately expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effects of a jet-burst by expending vast amounts of magical power. Saver's version of this Skill is fueled by her own overwhelming hope, condensed into magical energy and expelled from her body in the form of surging blasts of pale blue light.

Through her Aiónios Elpída Noble Phantasm, the power of these Mana blasts rises the more attacks Saver endures in battle.

Noble Phantasms
    Secret Annex
    My Hidden Sanctum From The World

Rank
    : D

Type: Anti-Team

The famous secret annex that Saver and her family hid in while fleeing from the Nazi regime. By drawing on her memories of those days, Saver can recreate the Annex as a Noble Phantasm. All she has to do is secure a building or room of suitable size and recite this Noble Phantasm's true name to designate it as her "Annex".

Inside the Annex, Saver and all her allies gain the advantages of Presence Concealment at rank C. Additionally, a mental charm makes bystanders subconsciously tend to avoid coming near the Annex and ignore anything suspicious going on there. This can be negated by mental resistance Skills or Noble Phantasms ranked D or higher.

Aiónios Elpída
    Forever I Shall Hold This Rising Hope

Type
    : Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Despair

Saver's greatest Noble Phantasm. Not something she ever possessed in life, but one she gained upon contracting with the spirit of hope. As a Heroic Spirit Saver is the embodiment of hope itself, so all its qualities apply to her as well.

Hope never dies, for no matter how dark things may seem there will always be those who carry on believing in a brighter tomorrow. Thus Saver is nearly immortal, able to reform from even the most grievous injury as long as her spiritual core remains intact. Visually, wisps of angelic pale blue light gather around Saver to envelop the injured portions of her body. This light then begins erasing Saver's wounds and restoring her to perfect health. Slash wounds close over, broken bones knit together and even severed limbs are regrown instantly. This effect does nothing for the pain Saver experiences, but her Unyielding Will Skill allows her to fight on regardless.

As a secondary function of this Noble Phantasm, Saver's physical parameters rise the more attacks she receives in battle. Starting at a lowly E-rank, they can cap off at a maximal value of A++. This represents how hope grows stronger in the face of hardship. The greater the despair, the greater the hope that will arise to pierce through that despair--- at least, that is Saver's adamant belief.

It's because of this ability that Saver, an ordinary girl who never displayed feats of arms in life, is capable of fighting evenly with fellow Servants. Against an opponent on the level of
    Angra Mainyu
    All The World's Evils
    , Saver might become an existence on par with a true goddess to be able to stand against them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is probably one of the weirder Servant ideas I've written up. I've been toying with writing a Heroic Spirit Anne Frank for ages, but I could never get the idea to work out until now. Then I hit on the idea of making her a Demi/Pseudo-Servant with the concept of hope. What made Anne Frank a hero isn't that she was a good writer, or that she died in the Holocaust, or even that she had the luck to be remembered by millions of people. It was the fact that despite everything she went through, she still had the courage to hope in the goodness of mankind. That's incredibly admirable, and I wanted to do justice to that in the sheet, even if parts of it might be a little silly.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; August 20th, 2019 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Corrected typo in her name

Blog Entries
    Anne Frank: You absolute bastard. I was going to do the first Anne Frank Sheet. Dammit. Not too fond of the Saver wank to be honest though. She ain't Buddha/Jesus. She'd be an Andersen-tier Caster (ie. shit-tier) probably.
    Overall, I really don't like this one, sorry.

Pope Sylvester II: That was me who thought up the idea. My idea is different though, with Meridiana being Best!Vlad levels of crazy through Protection of the Faith. Also she's Chaotic Good. Nice take on the legend yourself however.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Anne Frank: You absolute bastard. I was going to do the first Anne Frank Sheet. Dammit. Not too fond of the Saver wank to be honest though. She ain't Buddha/Jesus. She'd be an Andersen-tier Caster (ie. shit-tier) probably.
    Overall, I really don't like this one, sorry.
    Oh wow, I never imagined you were thinking of doing an Anne Frank sheet too. I understand what you mean on the "Saver wank". She's certainly not Buddha or Jesus, and even she would freely admit that. I just liked the idea of a Saver who can't save people physically but instead gives them hope to save themselves, and I thought Anne Frank would be a good character to personify that.

You're right that by all rights she'd be an exceedingly weak Caster (with the Annex as her primary NP and maybe her diary for some mild support/buff effects), but I wanted to make her something more based on what she symbolizes...

Blog Entries
    I'm more annoyed that for some reason, a little girl famous for literally doing nothing but hiding and writing is somehow capable of getting parameters higher than fucking Heracles. Like, why? Not gonna rant though, because I'd end up covering like three pages. I think sometimes, you may need to reign it in a little...

Anne Frank should be on Revlid!Armstrong-tier.

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    I don't think I could have asked for a better example of the atrocious, ruinous, stultifying damage Fate (as a system) does to a person's ability to grasp history - intellectually, emotionally, ethically. On every possible level you have made, in this here sheet, an irretrievable obscenity. Congratulations.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I don't think I could have asked for a better example of the atrocious, ruinous, stultifying damage Fate (as a system) does to a person's ability to grasp history - intellectually, emotionally, ethically. On every possible level you have made, in this here sheet, an irretrievable obscenity. Congratulations.
    Thanks man. I'll think about adding that to my signature.

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure that wasn't a compliment dude...

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    How about you put this one there instead
    In particular, [Anne Frank] has a complex about her undeveloped body, considering it a reminder of how she died before she could fully mature. So she both admires and is a little jealous of girls with full figures. "This is unfair! Just because I died young I have to be stuck as an eternal lolita?" *sob*
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure that wasn't a compliment dude...
    Geez, you don't say...

But since Dullahan harbors an undying hatred for Fate and everything it represents, I've chosen to consider his enmity and vitriol towards my sheet as a sign that I made a true to canon Servant. See, everything has its upsides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    How about you put this one there instead
    I'll defend that as (aside from the word "Lolita") actually a pretty believable reaction for a young teenaged girl. Anne Frank was a teenager with sexual thoughts too, not a pure and sanitized goddess.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I think you should go to the Holocaust Museum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I think you should go to the Holocaust Museum.
    Just so you know, I am of Jewish descent, so this isn't some weird Gentile fetishization thing. Not sure if that makes it better or worse though...

Also, I'm not sure how to feel about this being the sheet of mine that draws so many people from outside the thread to comment on...

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    Do Rosa Parks next

Blog Entries
    To be fair, Anne Frank did write some very, very dirty jokes, but that line feels rather out of character. She'd more make a snarky comment about it than whine. Not gonna comment on the 'Loli' line because it doesn't bother me, but it still is weird to come out of Anne's mouth.
    Also, I agree with Rafflesac. Get to Germany, dude.
    Perhaps also take a look at different (actually good) Sevants Sheets, like Revlid's stuff over on SV.
    For example:

THE BEST DARN FAN-SERVANT SHEET EVER WRITTEN (NOT MINE FYI)
    Parameters
    STR: D, END: D, AGI: D
    MAG: E, LUK: EX, PHA: B

Class Skills
    Riding B : Rather than animals, this Skill represents familiarity with vehicles of all sorts. It is insufficient to handle a phantasmal beast, so Rider is fortunate in his lack of a "mount".

Magic Resistance E : As a man of the modern era, Rider's weak Magic Resistance stems purely from the prana-blunting influence of the void beyond the World.

Personal Skills
    Pioneer of the Stars EX : A Skill exclusive to heroes who became turning points in the development of humanity. It effectively provides a Luck bonus that scales with the difficulty of the Servant's goals - even the most impossible voyage becomes something that just might be completed. Rider carries with him the hopes and nightmares of half a million years worth of humans, gazing up at the night sky.

Colonial Spirit B : This Skill grants a Servant dominion over the mysteries of a land they conquered in life. Rider ranks up his traits twice when opposing mysteries related to the moon. This includes Dead Apostles, silver weapons, most werebeasts, and so on.

Expert of Many Specializations C : As the man who carried humanity beyond its cradle, Rider can compound his broad training with traces of all the knowledge that was piled up to fuel his ascent. This offers the equivalent of Rank D for all related knowledge Skills - science, engineering, astronomy, military skills, physical training, speech-writing, etc. He is the entire mission that brought him fame, embodied.

Noble Phantasm
    Phoebus Lambda - One Small Step For a Man : C
    This is the most basic state of Rider's Noble Phantasm - a suit of full white armour with a curious helmet. It offers only weak physical protection, but immunizes the wearer against all heat, cold and pressure, having been tempered in the emptiness beyond Gaia. It also offers an endless air supply, though this is irrelevant for a spirit. Its true power is enhancing Rider's movement - bursts of white flame jet from its joints and limbs, allowing him to propel himself through the air with a top speed comparable to a winged mythical beast - though his speed depends on the prana available to him. With a truly prodigious supply, he could even use these jets to mimic Prana Burst D in close combat.

Aegletes Lamda - One Giant Leap For Mankind : B (EX)
    Invoking the true form of his Noble Phantasm, Rider's armour unfolds and transforms into a great white spear capable of piercing the heavens. This is his mount and armour and body all in one - he exists as part of the celestial engine. While this form offers him greater protection, it is still comparatively fragile - its true benefit is speed. His acceleration and top speed are exponentially increased, while his maneuverability is maintained. He also gains the ability to pierce any conceptual barriers with physical force - including the borders of Reality Marbles.

The prana cost of this form means it is most easily used for a single powerful charge - but unlike most Servant mounts, it cannot be simply dematerialized once unveiled. The light of humanity is costly indeed - it falls apart into motes of flame once Rider ends its use. Normally, this would prevent it from being used again, but special circumstances - or prana reserves on the level of an Einzbern homunculus - would allow Rider to reconstruct it.

The hidden EX ranking of this Noble Phantasm indicates its true nature - it is a Reality Marble that Rider is unaware of, and cannot fully grasp as a hero for the Age of Machines. All of the Phantasm's "powers" are in truth lesser aspects of this Reality Marble - the increased speed is a result of gravity-manipulation, while the barrier-piercing is part of its nature as a rival World. As an aside, the Marble itself is nigh-identical to the dead World of the Moon.

Pronouns - She/Her

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Servant Saver:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Annelise Marie "Anne" Frank/Elpis

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- E~A++
    Agility- E~A++
    Endurance- E~A++
    Mana- C
    Luck- D+
    NP- A++

History
    It's a story everyone knows. One day, a certain girl received a diary on her thirteenth birthday. That same year, the girl and her family were forced to go into hiding to escape Nazi persecution. She lived for two years in a secret annex hidden in her father's old business, sequestered from the world.

During that time Anne had little else to do but write in her diary, which she came to view as her greatest companion. She recorded in it all all her deepest secrets, her loves and hates, her desires that she wouldn't let anyone else know. She wrote about both her personal experience with her family and her thoughts on the world at large. Anne hoped to publish the diary one day, dreaming of becoming a writer when all this was over.

And then--- her family was betrayed by an unknown tip, and she was shipped off to the Nazi death camps. Anne died there, succumbing to the camp's cruel and unsanitary conditions. Her father, Otto Frank, was the only survivor. He recovered Anne's discarded diary and published it so at least some part of his daughter could survive.

The so-called "Diary of a Young Girl" quickly became incredibly famous. Even as but a young girl, Anne was a witty and eloquent writer with a keen insight into humanity both great and mundane. Her work shed light on the experiences of one of the countless Jews who suffered through that unspeakable chapter of human history.

If that was it, Anne Frank never would've become a Heroic Spirit. She was just an ordinary girl. The suffering she went through wasn't unique in her era, she was just the only one whose words were remembered. She was a talented writer, but never had the chance to bloom into anything truly extraordinary.

Even so---

"In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."

Anne's words, spoken defiantly in the face of unimaginable despair, caught the ears of a distant "something" beyond time and space. The nameless spirit of hope, released when Pandora opened that cursed jar so long ago, and still lingering in the world to this day.

An intangible presence without a physical body.
    hope
    It
    was powerless to do anything.
    hope
    It
    was powerless to save anyone. When people suffered and wept,
    hope
    it
    couldn't reach out a hand to brush away their tears, nor tend to their wounds. The only thing it could do, was whisper in people's ears to give them hope.

The promise that today's hardships would be paid off by a prosperous tomorrow. Even if people couldn't overcome their suffering, it would at least become more bearable with the hope for something better on the horizon.

Feeling a kinship with Anne, the spirit began to accompany her from then on. At first she only felt its presence in phantom whisperings at the back of her mind, encouraging her to have faith whenever she was on the edge of succumbing to despair.

But in her final moments, as she lay dying from typhus in the Auschwitz death camp, Anne beheld the spirit's true splendid form. She was a beautiful young girl almost like Anne herself, with hair dark as a clear night sky and a dress glittering as if woven from a tapestry of countless shining stars. But the girl's fair face was etched with sorrow. She was constantly shedding tears for the tragedy and suffering she was unable to prevent.

Anne instantly understood the reason behind the spirit's tears. "I get it... you're sad because you can't prevent all this. All you could do was whisper in my ear and give me hope. You can't save anyone, or protect anything. That's too cruel. I can't imagine seeing so many horrible things without being able to do anything about it."

The spirit said nothing, continuing its silent weeping.

Anne smiled weakly. "But sometimes... that's enough. Even if you can't save anyone, you at least give them the promise that things can be better. Will be better. I may be about to die, but I truly believe that this war and madness will eventually pass, and true peace will arise."

Anne reached out with the last of her strength, cupping the spirit's cheeks in a trembling grip. "You know, even though you've given hope to so many people, no one was ever there to give you hope. So I'll do it. I want to tell you... that this world isn't just cruel, that it's full of beautiful things too."

"Elpis..." Anne said, speaking the name she'd never once heard but resounded from the depths of her heart. "Thank you. More than anything, you gave me hope."

In that moment, as Anne Frank's soul passed away from this world, a contract was formed. Elpis acknowledged the girl as a suitable vessel, merging its spirit with her own so it could stay by her side for eternity. And the hybrid existence known as Heroic Spirit Anne Frank/Elpis was born.

A savior who in the end couldn't save anyone. The only thing she could do--- was give people the hope to keep moving forward into the future.

Personality
    A cheerful and lively young girl. Despite the traumas and hardships Saver endured she still does her best to keep an optimistic and hopeful demeanour. Summoned as a Servant Saver expresses a strong desire to travel and explore the world, since she never got to see most of it due to her untimely death. She also enjoys reading and editing her diary. Having dreamed of becoming a writer in life, Saver wishes to write a novel of her experiences in the Holy Grail War.

Saver is a very earnest and kind-hearted person who, having suffered greatly in life, deeply sympathizes with the oppressed and downtrodden. On the other hand she despises bigots and hateful racists like the Nazis, who are some of the few things that can elicit genuine rage in Saver.

Saver strongly values hope. Despite all the horrible things she witnessed and all the suffering she went through, Saver never abandoned her belief that humans were good at heart. Even humans who let their hearts be ensnared by cruelty and intolerance still have an immutable spark of goodness within them that just needs to be set free. Thus Saver believes that no one is beyond redemption, and even the most blackened and twisted souls can be saved if they earnestly repent of their misdeeds.

Even though Saver was only a human girl in life, such a mentality is already on the level of a savior---

Incidentally, Saver is somewhat of a bisexual, having shown a strong interest in the female body at a young age. In her diary she wrote about falling in love with a female friend, asking to touch her breasts and even wanting to kiss her. So Saver might try to grope her female friends' breasts out of an innocent playful curiosity, or even kiss them. "J-just as practice for when we're with boys! Nothing weird!"

In particular, Saver has a complex about her undeveloped body, considering it a reminder of how she died before she could fully mature. So she both admires and is a little jealous of girls with full figures. "This is unfair! Just because I died young I have to be stuck as an eternal lolita?" *sob*

Right--- are you sure that's what you should be worried about, miss Saver?

Bond Lines:

Lvl 1: "Servant Saver, Annelies Marie Frank, has answered your call Master. Ugh, that introduction was way too formal! Just call me 'Anne' instead, okay Master?"
    Lvl 2: "The world sure has changed a lot since when I died. There's a lot of new and wonderful things, and a lot of scary things too. Ah, when I put it that way I guess the world hasn't changed that much huh?"
    Lvl 3: "When I was alive I dreamed of becoming a great writer. I wanted to write down all my thoughts and experiences so they'd never be forgotten. I guess in a way that wish has been granted now huh? To be honest, being so famous is a little embarrassing..."
    Lvl 4: "Wha-? You wanna' read my new diary Master? T-that's private! B-but... since you've stood by me this far maybe I'll let you have a little peek just this once..."
    Lvl 5: "This world is full of cruel things, but there's beautiful things too. That's why it's worth protecting. Master, will you join me in trying to protect this ugly yet beautiful world?"

Attitude to her Master
    Saver is grateful to her Master for giving her another chance to see the world. Being a kind-hearted person, she'll do her best to help her Master if she sympathizes with their wish. However, Saver's strong-willed nature would make her rebel against an overly strict or arrogant Master, openly disobeying their commands just to show she can and pouting when she doesn't get her way. If her Master has evil intentions for seeking the Grail, Saver would utterly refuse to go along with them, and even try to insure they lose the War.

Conversely, if she's summoned by a kind and gentle Master, Saver will grow over time more openly devoted and affectionate to them. She may eventually even come to regard them similarly to her beloved papa. Because of her conflicted relationship with her mother, Saver has more difficulty getting along with female Masters.

Wish on the Holy Grail

Upon summoning as a Servant, Saver first expresses her wish as to alter history so the Holocaust never happened, sparing the lives of the some six million Jews who perished in those hellish gas-chambers.

However, after thinking about it further, Saver decides erasing that tragedy from history would only be an insult to those who gave their lives trying to stop it, and those who persevered in the midst of that hell to carry on a beacon of hope to the future. Even a horrid reality full of pain and tears has meaning, and to make so it never happened would take away that meaning from all those who are alive today.

Thus Saver has changed her wish to, instead of erasing the Holocaust from history, insure that no atrocity like it ever occurs again.

"It's foolish to try and deny the past. Instead, you can only carry hope forward into the future. That's the only thing I can do as a Heroic Spirit."

Relationships/Reactions:

David: "The great king David, in the flesh! I loved hearing stories about you as a little girl, so being able to see you face to face like this is so cool! Ah, but you really are a womanizer aren't you? At the very least have the decency to feel bad about it!"

Archimedes: "So you're the one called the father of mathematics. Hey, does that mean you're to blame for all the confusing math textbooks I had to read?!"

Martha: "She's perfect, gentle and radiant... just like my older sister. Ah, I'm a little jealous. I don't think I'd be able to get along easily with such a perfect person. ...Wait, did she just punch out a dragon? Forget what I said before Master, she's super cool!"

Buddha: "So that's another Saver-Class Servant, huh Master? Compared to him I must not look like very much..."

Mordred: "You rebelled against your own father? I loved my papa from the bottom of my heart, so I could never understand something like that."

Gilles de Rais (Caster): "Can someone really be so cruel? I believe every human is good at heart, but seeing someone like this makes me question my convictions...

Gilles de Rais (Saber)
    : "To think even a monster like him used to be such an upstanding young man. Truly everybody has a seed of goodness inside them..."

Solomon: "Another great king I heard stories about. But... you seem strangely empty. It's almost like you were just a machine focused on doing what was right for your people without ever thinking of your own happiness. Listen, your duty as a king ended when you died, so feel free to cut loose and have some fun okay?"

Edmond Dantes: '
    Wait, and hope
    Attendre, Esperer
    '. Those words spoken by a man who'd wallowed in the darkness of atrocity, hopelessness and regrets, yet still continued to reach for the pure brilliant light of hope. Even if their dispositions are totally apart, Saver can't help but regard the man as a kindred spirit.

Angra Mainyu: "Being scapegoated and forced to bear all the world's evils... that's just too cruel. I can understand why you hate humanity after going through something like that. But... even so, there's good people in the world too. If you open your heart, I can show them to you."

An ordinary person with no special talent reviled and made into all the world's evils. And an ordinary person with no special talent exalted and made into all the world's hope. They both endured unspeakable suffering, but the answers they arrived at couldn't be any more apart. They'll probably never understand each other to the very end--- but as long as Saver draws breath, she'll never stop trying to convince "that person" the world is worth saving.

Likes: reading and writing, cute girls (won't admit it), freedom, hope
    Dislikes: cramped spaces, mathematics (according to Saver it "makes her brain hurt"), bigots, despair
    Talents: writing, holding out hope
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler, Angra Mainyu

Class Skills:

Counter Hero- C
    A Skill that serves to reduce the statistics of "heroes" the Servant faces in combat. Only a truly dark and twisted individual could bring themselves to harm a noble and innocent girl like Saver. Thus any hero who tries to attack Saver has their parameters lowered by one ranking as a punishment. This effect is weaker against Anti-Heroes and the Evil-aligned, merely reducing their parameters by a half-ranking.

Charisma- N/A

The talent of a leader to inspire others and command armies in battle. Due to being overwritten by Saver's Inspiration Personal Skill, this Skill has been lost.

Personal Skills:

Unyielding Will- EX

Possession of an iron will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstance. Reduces damage from both physical and mental attacks. However, this defense does not hold in the face of attacks aimed at beguiling others- such as illusions. Even after witnessing the worst evils humans could commit, Saver never gave up believing they were inherently good at heart.

Her overwhelming optimism in the face of unimaginable cruelty and hardship has granted Saver the highest possible rank in this Skill.

Inspiration- A+
    An alteration of the Charisma Skill Saver obtained upon merging with the spirit of hope. Allies in Saver's presence will feel an overwhelming sense of determination and hope. This aura of hope purges mental status ailments like fear and despair and renews their will to fight no matter how grim things may seem. Functionally, those fighting for Saver gain an equivalent rank in the Bravery Skill, and a rank-up if they possessed the Skill already.

The story of Anne Frank came to inspire millions of people. Thus this Skill can be seen to embody Saver's legend itself.

Eye For Art- E+
    An infatuation for works of art. Saver has a high chance of deducing the identity of other Heroic Spirits and their Noble Phantasms if they possess literary anecdotes. Saver developed a passion for writing at a young age, and dreamed of becoming a writer full-time as an adult. Sadly, Saver's life was cut short before she had any chance to fulfill these aspirations.

So this Skill merely stands as a tragic reminder of what could've been had her youthful talents been allowed to fully bloom.

Mana Burst (Hope)- E~A++

Denotes a boost in performance by way of imbuing one's body and weapons with magical energy and immediately expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effects of a jet-burst by expending vast amounts of magical power. Saver's version of this Skill is fueled by her own overwhelming hope, condensed into magical energy and expelled from her body in the form of surging blasts of pale blue light.

Through her Aiónios Elpída Noble Phantasm, the power of these Mana blasts rises the more attacks Saver endures in battle.

Noble Phantasms
    Secret Annex
    My Hidden Sanctum From The World

Rank
    : D

Type: Anti-Team

The famous secret annex that Saver and her family hid in while fleeing from the Nazi regime. By drawing on her memories of those days, Saver can recreate the Annex as a Noble Phantasm. All she has to do is secure a building or room of suitable size and recite this Noble Phantasm's true name to designate it as her "Annex".

Inside the Annex, Saver and all her allies gain the advantages of Presence Concealment at rank C. Additionally, a mental charm makes bystanders subconsciously tend to avoid coming near the Annex and ignore anything suspicious going on there. This can be negated by mental resistance Skills or Noble Phantasms ranked D or higher.

Aiónios Elpída
    Forever I Shall Hold This Rising Hope

Type
    : Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Despair

Saver's greatest Noble Phantasm. Not something she ever possessed in life, but one she gained upon contracting with the spirit of hope. As a Heroic Spirit Saver is the embodiment of hope itself, so all its qualities apply to her as well.

Hope never dies, for no matter how dark things may seem there will always be those who carry on believing in a brighter tomorrow. Thus Saver is nearly immortal, able to reform from even the most grievous injury as long as her spiritual core remains intact. Visually, wisps of angelic pale blue light gather around Saver to envelop the injured portions of her body. This light then begins erasing Saver's wounds and restoring her to perfect health. Slash wounds close over, broken bones knit together and even severed limbs are regrown instantly. This effect does nothing for the pain Saver experiences, but her Unyielding Will Skill allows her to fight on regardless.

As a secondary function of this Noble Phantasm, Saver's physical parameters rise the more attacks she receives in battle. Starting at a lowly E-rank, they can cap off at a maximal value of A++. This represents how hope grows stronger in the face of hardship. The greater the despair, the greater the hope that will arise to pierce through that despair--- at least, that is Saver's adamant belief.

It's because of this ability that Saver, an ordinary girl who never displayed feats of arms in life, is capable of fighting evenly with fellow Servants. Against an opponent on the level of
    Angra Mainyu
    All The World's Evils
    , Saver might become an existence on par with a true goddess to be able to stand against them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is probably one of the weirder Servant ideas I've written up. I've been toying with writing a Heroic Spirit Anne Frank for ages, but I could never get the idea to work out until now. Then I hit on the idea of making her a Demi/Pseudo-Servant with the concept of hope. What made Anne Frank a hero isn't that she was a good writer, or that she died in the Holocaust, or even that she had the luck to be remembered by millions of people. It was the fact that despite everything she went through, she still had the courage to hope in the goodness of mankind. That's incredibly admirable, and I wanted to do justice to that in the sheet, even if parts of it might be a little silly.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't really see nothing wrong with that Anne Frank sheet. I actually had a similar idea a while ago but couldn't develop anything past her skills, so is cool to somehow see it here. If i had one criticism is that elpis feels a little tack-on, put there just to justify her NP. If you can't remove it, maybe make it more preeminent.
    Also anyone has anything on my Little red riding hood sheet? Is the third time i make it and i want to know if i got it right this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, my touchscreen won't cooperate today

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow. I have never seen a sheet gain this much enmity before. Neither Koga nor venomking seen to have achieved this.

But that aside, I think it's a decent sheet.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    To be fair, Anne Frank did write some very, very dirty jokes, but that line feels rather out of character. She'd more make a snarky comment about it than whine. Not gonna comment on the 'Loli' line because it doesn't bother me, but it still is weird to come out of Anne's mouth.
    Also, I agree with Rafflesac. Get to Germany, dude.
    Perhaps also take a look at different (actually good) Sevants Sheets, like Revlid's stuff over on SV.
    For example:

THE BEST DARN FAN-SERVANT SHEET EVER WRITTEN (NOT MINE FYI)
    Parameters
    STR: D, END: D, AGI: D
    MAG: E, LUK: EX, PHA: B

Class Skills
    Riding B : Rather than animals, this Skill represents familiarity with vehicles of all sorts. It is insufficient to handle a phantasmal beast, so Rider is fortunate in his lack of a "mount".

Magic Resistance E : As a man of the modern era, Rider's weak Magic Resistance stems purely from the prana-blunting influence of the void beyond the World.

Personal Skills
    Pioneer of the Stars EX : A Skill exclusive to heroes who became turning points in the development of humanity. It effectively provides a Luck bonus that scales with the difficulty of the Servant's goals - even the most impossible voyage becomes something that just might be completed. Rider carries with him the hopes and nightmares of half a million years worth of humans, gazing up at the night sky.

Colonial Spirit B : This Skill grants a Servant dominion over the mysteries of a land they conquered in life. Rider ranks up his traits twice when opposing mysteries related to the moon. This includes Dead Apostles, silver weapons, most werebeasts, and so on.

Expert of Many Specializations C : As the man who carried humanity beyond its cradle, Rider can compound his broad training with traces of all the knowledge that was piled up to fuel his ascent. This offers the equivalent of Rank D for all related knowledge Skills - science, engineering, astronomy, military skills, physical training, speech-writing, etc. He is the entire mission that brought him fame, embodied.

Noble Phantasm
    Phoebus Lambda - One Small Step For a Man : C
    This is the most basic state of Rider's Noble Phantasm - a suit of full white armour with a curious helmet. It offers only weak physical protection, but immunizes the wearer against all heat, cold and pressure, having been tempered in the emptiness beyond Gaia. It also offers an endless air supply, though this is irrelevant for a spirit. Its true power is enhancing Rider's movement - bursts of white flame jet from its joints and limbs, allowing him to propel himself through the air with a top speed comparable to a winged mythical beast - though his speed depends on the prana available to him. With a truly prodigious supply, he could even use these jets to mimic Prana Burst D in close combat.

Aegletes Lamda - One Giant Leap For Mankind : B (EX)
    Invoking the true form of his Noble Phantasm, Rider's armour unfolds and transforms into a great white spear capable of piercing the heavens. This is his mount and armour and body all in one - he exists as part of the celestial engine. While this form offers him greater protection, it is still comparatively fragile - its true benefit is speed. His acceleration and top speed are exponentially increased, while his maneuverability is maintained. He also gains the ability to pierce any conceptual barriers with physical force - including the borders of Reality Marbles.

The prana cost of this form means it is most easily used for a single powerful charge - but unlike most Servant mounts, it cannot be simply dematerialized once unveiled. The light of humanity is costly indeed - it falls apart into motes of flame once Rider ends its use. Normally, this would prevent it from being used again, but special circumstances - or prana reserves on the level of an Einzbern homunculus - would allow Rider to reconstruct it.

The hidden EX ranking of this Noble Phantasm indicates its true nature - it is a Reality Marble that Rider is unaware of, and cannot fully grasp as a hero for the Age of Machines. All of the Phantasm's "powers" are in truth lesser aspects of this Reality Marble - the increased speed is a result of gravity-manipulation, while the barrier-piercing is part of its nature as a rival World. As an aside, the Marble itself is nigh-identical to the dead World of the Moon.
    Okay, this whole debacle aside, that is a really good sheet. I'll definitely have to remember to look at some more of this guy's work...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Okay, this whole debacle aside, that is a really good sheet. I'll definitely have to remember to look at some more of this guy's work...
    His name is Revlid, and is considered over on SV/SB as THE Servant Creator man. Just search up 'Revlid Beowulf' in Google for a Make-A-Servant SV Thread with most of his work in.
    I try to follow his standards at writing in my own sheets. Also, he wrote an awesome Simo Häyhä sheet without wanking the shit out of him.
    I'll post his Servant guidelines below as well:

dash931 said:
    Aha! I see you are keeping to a true tradition of Fate/Stay Night:

1: The enemy you're facing is mediocre, except in a specific rare circumstance in which they are terrifying.
    2: You're facing them in that specific circumstance. :V

Revlid said:
    That is pretty much the ideal aim for designing a Servant, really. It's totally blatant here, but the more little hooks you add on to a write-up the better, because they shape the story.

Pioneer of the Stars pretty much guarantees the Servant team will be put in an impossible situation and escape because it was impossible. Colonial Spirit ensures that at some point someone will invoke Artemis in a spell or there'll be a vampire Master or a Heroic Spirit who became a moon god or whatever. Aegletes Lambda can pierce through World-barriers, so it will be used for that at some point. Phoebus Lambda is immune to heat, cold and pressure, so you better bet those will come up at some point. Hell, the only reason it mentions it has an supply of air is because this means Rider's Master will be submerged or tossed into space or dumped into lava or whatever, and Rider will give up his Noble Phantasm to preserve them while he dies (which wouldn't normally work but heroic willpower blah blah Nasuverse).

These are all advantages, but the same applies to disadvantages - perhaps moreso, even.

This is why Rider here is an interesting Servant, visuals aside - because his write-up makes readers think "how would I use/counter this guy" - and implicitly "how would this guy behave in a Grail War" - rather than "oh, he's got rank A+ in everything, how super cool daddio".

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Wow. I have never seen a sheet gain this much enmity before. Neither Koga nor venomking seen to have achieved this.

But that aside, I think it's a decent sheet.
    I think the difference here is that Koga and venomking's sheets are usually spaced out over a long period of time and that people try to forget them very quickly due to a combination of horrible grammar and spelling, overwanking characters and their stats, and bad research while with this sheet, it started out as a friendly conversation that quickly devolved into a huge mess. Though I think Dullahan's comments didn't help the situation here.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of the old religion

"I am servant Caster. Ara ara, i hope you are ready to learn a look of new about witches, Master."

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral good
    Region: Italy
    Height: 171cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Dislikes: the modern world, forced ignorance, injustice
    Talent: Witchcraft
    Armaments: grimore, staff
    Natural Enemy: Pope Innocent

stats

Str: D
    End: D
    Agi: C
    Mna: EX
    Lck: EX
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Item construction(A): The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Castet is even capable of making healing potions that grants limited immortality.

Territory construction(A): The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. For caster, the creation of a 'Temple', which is superior to a 'Workshop', becomes possible.

personal skills

Witchcraft(EX): Caster's style of Witchcraft is the old art of Stregheria , of which she excels at. It has varied uses, like returning the favor multiplied to those who hurt oneself and sowing discord upon personal relationships, but also given gifts of wisdom to friends and protecting one's self from curses. It's difficult for the average magus to resist it.

Divinity(B): one's rank of aptitude as a Divine spirit. Caster is the daughter of a goddess and is considered her human incarnation.

High-Speed Incantation(A): the capacity to recite spells at high speeds. spells that usually requiring long incantations of a single verse or more may be activated/fired at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Child of Nature(A): A Skill that represents one as a children born in the Reverse Side of the World that will eventually become the same. Due to the circustances of Caster's conception, she has receive great blessings from the World.

Noble phantasm

Book of the old religion, The gospel of witches
    Vangello

Caster's powerful noble phantasm, a tome that contains all of her knowledge about magic. The book acts as a means for the realization of rituals well out of reach for modern Magecraft.
    Because the things that are on the book are things that she already knows, it has little to no use for Caster, it's true power being the ability to be gifted upon someone else. While in possession of it, even a Magus with no talent could pass as a great one, with an already good magus being able to reach even further, perhaps almost to the level of Caster herself.
    However, the use of this Noble phantasm requires very careful choosing on Caster's side as she only has one copy of the book. She also has no control over what the person she gave the tome does with it, nor can she forcefuly take it back.

Background

Caster is Aradia, a supernatural figure in Italian folklore but more famous for her importance in the works of American folklorist Charles Godfrey Leland and her part as a central figure on modern day Wiccan movements.
    In her legend, Caster is portrayed as a Messiah who was sent to Earth by her mother, the moon goddess Diana, in order to teach the oppressed peasants how to perform witchcraft to use against the Roman Catholic Church and the upper classes. This tale was passed on Leland by a mysterious figure that referred to itself as "Maddalena". The true is that Maddalena was actually the last remnants Aradia power, who she left behind in a attempt to keep her teachings unforgotten.
    While she is sometimes Caster is identified as Herodias, the mother of Salome and the queen who caused the beheading of John the Baptist, she herself insists that this is a mistake and she has nothing to do with such character. Although there is no way to tell if this is true.

personality

Caster is a person who carries herself with mystery and elegance. She believes that is her duty to show others how a model witch is supposed to be, so she is benevolent and polite but never shows weakness. Because of her origins, she has a tendency to see humans as children who have yet to learn a lot of things, and that usually lead's to her treating people she likes in older sister-like, or perhaps even motherly way.
    She loves nature and as such has a aversion to modern concepts such a machines, but she also loves humans and understands that such things were built to help humanity. Caster is happy to see that more and more people are making an effort to not harm the nature nowadays.
    She holds a big grudge against the church, who she sees as tyrants who deprive the people of knowledge. When face with members of it, see can even make some uncharacteristic violent or downright evil choices.

Dialogue

"Let's go outside Master, enjoy some fresh air"

"If Master remember's to dispose of his trash properly, i will give him a reward. Ara, you suddenly got very red."

Circe:"You should mind your manners more, as you too is responsible for the reputation of witches."

Orion:"Oh! Is that mother? No? Well, that person does look somewhat different, but not by that much."

Salome:"What? I your mom? I, uhh, have no idea what you are talking about."

"I really humans, your kind has so much potential! Even though they sometimes don't reflect on the consequences of your actions"

"the church is evil, they are horrible people who hide behind a good message to try and keep humanity as sheep unaware of their true capabilities! I wish they would go and... sorry, I lost my composure for a second."

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria