Page 774 of 858 FirstFirst ... 274674724764769772773774775776779784824 ... LastLast
Results 15,461 to 15,480 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Paganini: For someone who was said to have made a contract with the Devil, he sure lacks Innocent Monster. I get his NP already revolves about that, but having both could work. Item Destruction sounds good, but it's awfully similar to Broken Phantasms
    Last edited by King of Padoru; July 12th, 2019 at 11:36 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Paganini: For someone who was said to have made a contract with the Devil, he sure lacks Innocent Monster. I get his NP already revolves about that, but having both could work. Item Destruction sounds good, but it's awfully similar to Broken Phantasms
    I guess that's already accounted for by his Protection Of The Music Devil (False) Skill. I do like Item Destruction. It reminds me a bit of Swallow's
    Curse of Consumption
    Curse of Pulverization
    from Black Dragon. Not a fan of his NP though. I feel like pretty much every Heroic Spirit (except maybe a few explicitly noted otherwise) has some kind of superhuman/intimidating aura just by being a Heroic Spirit, so making that a unique effect of his NP is a little underwhelming IMO. Going by the legend maybe you could make the ability something like creating after-images of Paganini to confuse his foes, or even summoning demonic lightning strikes?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The point of his NP is not that he is intimidating, it's that he is way more than he has any right to be. His biggest trick is making the enemyear think he has bigger tricks. I also wanted to him to lack in special effects, no lightning or after images, just music. Because that's what he is, just a musician.

- - - Updated - - -

Also padoru, item Destruction can be used in any object, it does not even need to be magical.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Also padoru, item Destruction can be used in any object, it does not even need to be magical.
    Huh. So if he used it on, like, a laptop or something, he could turn it into a supercomputer that would hack the Pentagon? Or is it limited to objects he'd know how to use?

Blog Entries
    Somewhat. it depends on how easy it is to use something. Let say he uses on a sword. It would become a very sharp sword, but you should not expect him to defeat a Servant with it. In the great scheme of things, he is a very weak servant.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, now that i think about it, he could find great sucess by using heavy firearms, if his master could arrange some.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    The Twins
    “Saber,” Reeta Edelfelt said to her servant. “Can I speak to you for a moment?”

Servant Saber Ruggiero stoped his sword practice and turned to his master. “Sure thing. Should I get our sisters for this?”

“No no. This is kind of personal.”

Saber sat in front of his master. “Go ahead.”

“Why did you leave the Saracen’s for Bradamante?” Reeta said with a blush. “I mean you had only just met her so how did you know that was the right thing to do?”

“Hmm.” Ruggiero scratched his chin. “That’s kind go hard to answer. I guess the main reason would be because I loved her. I mean Bradamante is kind of the best!” He then got a giant blush. “I mean if you could meet her you would understand.”

“You’d leave your home and comrades just for love?”

“Of course! I mean true love is rare so you need to take it when you have the chance! I mean it couldn’t hurt to at least talk to that master.”

“W-what! I didn’t say anything about Mr. Tohsaka! I mean he is attractive of course but!!!”

Ruggiero laughed. “C’mon Master you don’t have to lie to me. After all anybody with eyes could see how you two were looking at each other. Which by the way was going both ways, why else would he just retreat like that?”

“I mean, yes there may be a spark but we are in a war we can’t just drop everything and begin courting one another. Besides I am engaged back at home. My future child was the one chosen to inherit my sister and I’s magic crests when we return home.”

“Ignore them.” Ruggiero said simply.

“W-what?”

“Just ignore them. You want to have some random person’s child to further you bloodline fine go for it, but if you want to speak with Tohsaka and see where it might go do so. Love is something that triumphs over all concerns.”

Reeta smiled. “You think so?”

Break

“Saber can I speak with you a moment?” Leena Edelfelt said to her servant.

Servant Saber Marfisa stoped her sword practice. “Of course master.”

“I am worried about Reeta and her Saber’s performance in the war. We handled that Avenger servant easily enough but Rider is dangerous and Yggdmillennia’s servant almost killed them when we were separated.”

“I have been thinking some similar things. Do you have any ideas?”

“Honestly I want to just take control of Ruggiero from Reeta and send her home. With help from the leylines and my jewels I could handle both of you. I’m sure you understand the desire of a sister to protect their siblings.”

“May I offer my true opinion?”

“Of course Saber.”

“Sending Reeta back home would be a mistake. My brother is a mess, he does get himself into situation he cannot get out of but when we were paladins together I still allowed him to go into battle. The reason is that you cannot make decisions for your family. You can ask her if she would feel safer back home, you can do everything in your power to make sure she doesn’t die but you cannot control her. The moment you start doing so you deny her existence as a person.”

“Deny her as a person?”

“Yes. She has chosen to be here same as you, and my brother is trying his best to protect her and bring us to the end of the war. We can reorganize our tactics and put contingencies in place if we get separated but I refuse to allow you to send her away.”

“I think I understand what you’re saying. You’re right, Reeta and I will make it to the end and win it for the Edelfelts together!” Leena shouted pumping her arm in the air. “I will keep her at my side.”

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Caster, Rider / Rider, Lancer
    True Name: Ruggiero & Marfisa
    Alignment: Chaotic Good / Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Italy (Orlando Furioso) [The Furioso is from Italy but since they're paladin's they belong in France.]

Parameters:

STR: C / B
    END: C / A
    AGI: B / C
    MGI: A / C
    LCK: B / B
    NP: B+ / C

Likes: Bradamante, Marfisa, his Dad / Bradamante, Ruggiero, Fighting
    Dislikes: Not being with Bradamante / Feeling weak
    Talent: Falling in love / Fighting
    Natural Enemy: Rodomonte / Brunello
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Sword and Shield / Great Sword

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:

Magic Resistance
    The ability to fight against magecraft. As the son of a powerful mage Ruggiero has learned ways to negate high level magecraft while Marfisa never faced much magecraft in life resulting in a skill only granted by the class.

Riding
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

Guardian Knight (Both)
    A rare Skill that grants the Servant a temporary attribute bonus if acting in the defense of others.

Damsel in Distress (Ruggiero)
    When at the mercy of an enemy the chances of them instead deciding to hold Saber captive becomes exponentially more likely.

Charisma (Both)
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high.

Breath of the Dragon (Marfisa)
    A skill derived from the sigil of the green dragon found on Marfisa’s shield who’s flames were said to burn with noisy and windy blasts. With this she can use the breath attack of a dragon, the strongest phantasmal species. In her case the attack’s element is wind.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Chateau de Atlante
    Terrible Paradise of Love

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 50

The very same illusion that Ruggiero’s adoptive father used to trap him and the knight’s chasing after him in an illusion of paradise. The victims must succeed a luck, magic, or magic resistance check to escape the illusions or else they will be fooled of an illusion of their greatest love.

A Noble Phantasm that normally Ruggiero would not have access to, however the love Atlante held for his son was so strong that from the throne of heroes he gave up part of his saint graph to empower Ruggiero and keep him safe. It is not false to call this Noble Phantasm the ultimate expression of fatherly love.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

The twin knights from the Orlando Furioso. They were separated at birth after their parent’s died with Ruggiero living with the powerful and overprotective mage Atlante and Marfisa being raised in India where she was raised by the ruling family to become a queen. During this time a prophecy was also learned of that stated that the side of the Saracen French war that Ruggiero and Marfisa joined would be the victors. Upon hearing of the prophecy and figuring out who it spoke of the Saracen king Argamante recruited both of them into his army although at the time they were both unknown to one another as siblings.

Ruggiero fell in love with the Christian knight Bradamante after meeting her on the battlefield and vowed to be with her even resolving to abandon the Saracens. Upon hearing of this his father Atlante immediately trapped him in his garden to keep him safe, for there was another part of the prophecy. If Ruggiero and Marfisa join the French troops then yes they shall defeat the Saracens but they will also die young as a result. Ruggiero was saved, however, by Bradamante who had travelled all across the world to save her beloved. Unfortunately just as the couple was reunited Ruggiero was kidnapped again by Bradamante’s mount the hippogriff and Bradamante had to rescue him again, and again, and again in a process that went on far to long if you asked them.

Meanwhile Marfisa had been fighting for Argamante to capture the city of Albracca when she had her sword stollen by the dwarf Brunello who sought to use her sword, the horse of king Sacripante(stolen from literals right under him), and Angelica’s Ring given to him by Argamante to tempt Ruggiero back to the Saracen army. She chased the thief with relentless vigor and when he finally found him tied to a tree by Bradamante who had taken Angelica’s Ring from him, she took back the stolen goods and turned over the dwarf to Argamante who executed him for losing the ring. During the chase though Marfisa had met an old lady, a lady who had called her Gallacia. Normally she would just brush off being mistaken for another woman but something came upon her, a flash of memory, a kind loving face that wept. So she investigated, she found out who Gallacia was.

A noblewoman, a beautiful Saracen noblewoman who had left her country to be with the knight Rogero from France. The two had been caught though in their escape and Rogero killed. Gallacia had escaped, just about 8 months pregnant on a boat. She asked her adoptive family about how they had found her, and she refused to accept any more of their deflections. She learned about how she had been delivered to them one day and had been asked to make her into a great warrior, she dug even deeper and learned how the mage Atlante had been the one to give her to them, she pressed them and learned that he had told them of the prophecy between her and Ruggiero, she begged and they told her where to find him. She visited Atlante in Africa to see him dying from wounds given to him by Bradamante and he explained to her what he did.

When he had found their mother having died in childbirth on the shores of Libya he knew they were the children of prophecy, that they would bring about the downfall of either the Saracens or the French. He knew that if they were discovered they would be used by those who would want to take advantage of the young children and he simply wanted to keep them safe so he separated the two of them so others would not know they were the ones who the prophecy spoke of. He gave the girl to a family in India who had owed him a favor and kept the boy to raise in his gardens in the mountain. He only meant to protect them from the cruel destiny fate had given them, why was he not able to protect them…

Marfisa gave the man who had raised her brother a proper burial and set out to find Ruggiero and tell him of what had happened. When she found him and Bradamante the two siblings had decided to pledge themselves to King Charlemagne and defy the kingdom that had tried to use them for their own gains.

They joined Roland’s paladins and fulfilled the prophecy, they stoped the Saracen invasion of France at the cost of their own lives.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Ruggiero is a true romantic at heart. He believes in lofty ideals such as truth and justice. When it comes to his master he will serve them unconditionally unless they are completely without morals and kindness. In the modern era he will immediately seek out all romance novels in the vicinity and read them. For the Holy Grail he wants to be manifested in the modern era and live with his beloved Bradamante.

Marfisa is more of a realist compared to her brother. She prefers to avoid those around her and fade into the shadows even among her comrades in the Paladins she did not interact with anyone other than her brother and Sister in Law. For her family Marfisa will do anything it takes to make them happy and anybody who takes advantage of them will become her enemy. Marfisa believes in the power of choice more than anything hating anything that would steal away the ability for somebody to make their own choices from a person. She will fight for her master unless Ruggiero say otherwise. She will become interested in modern inventions of war but be slightly disappointed that there isn’t much use for blades any more. Her wish for the grail is for Ruggiero and Bradamante to be manifested in the modern era together.

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summoning:
    “Behold! The brave twin Paladin’s have come to serve you!
    “Point us to the enemy and we will do the rest.”

If you have summoned Bradamante:
    “My dear sweet love! We are finally reunited!”
    “…Hi Bradamante”

If you have summoned another Paladin:
    “This is truly the time of the Paladins!”

If you have summoned Karna, Arjuna, or Rama:
    “My parent’s told me stories about your great deeds. It is an honor.”

When asked about their Noble Phantasm:
    “I guess dad was so overprotective he’s still protecting me to this day!”
    “I guess Atlante wasn’t such a bad guy after all.”

Bond 1:
    “Thanks for the help master! Glad to be of use!”

Bond 2:
    “Master… please continue keeping Ruggiero safe.”

Bond 3:
    “You remind me a lot of Charlemagne you know. I think you two would get along.”

Bond 4:
    “Haha this war is way more fun than our last one huh Marfisa?”

Bond 5:
    “Let me tell you a story master. A story of a young girl who never looked like her family, she loved them of course but there was always something separating her from them. Then this girl found out that she was special, that she was to decide the fate of two kingdoms.

“People came to her family and they begged, they bartered, they bullied. They did everything it took to get her on their side. She stoped being a girl and started being a machine, something made not to feel but to fight. She continued on like this for some time until she found friends who wouldn’t hurt her.

“She found real friends that wanted her not for her power but just because she was her. She thought that she couldn’t be more lucky than when she found them; but she was wrong. Thank you master.”

Creator Notes: The Twin Paladin’s are here. I know Ruggiero is supposed to be a super amazing warrior and he is leagues beyond the average knight but low tier when it comes to heroic spirits. He picked up a fair amount of magecraft from his father and mixes it into his fighting. I really like what I did for Marfisa by adding her into the prophecy about Ruggiero deciding the fate of the war. By the way in case it wasn’t obvious the short story took place in the main timeline third holy grail war since I didn't want every story to be about them meeting Roland.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; July 14th, 2019 at 05:18 AM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    Ruggiero & Marfisa: That's a pretty cool dual Servant. A little surprised by the lack of any mention of Ruggiero's famous mirrored shield though. I guess it's already accounted for in Bradamante's NP, but I'd expect a reference of some kind. (Maybe connect it to the palace NP so anyone who stares into the reflection of the shield will be trapped in an illusion of their greatest desire?)

Also I'm not sure how to feel about Damsel In Distress. The concept is fine, but the name feels too jokey and the effect doesn't really seem fitting of a Skill. I'd recommend something more like a gender-flipped version of Marie's Princess Of Loveliness (whenever Ruggiero is in peril, knightly women are drawn to protect and aid him).

Blog Entries
    Royd: Damsel was sort of meant to just be a completely joke skill so understandable if you didn’t like it. As for the mirror shield I didn’t realize that was his. I just read a few second hand articles of the Orlando poems and a few free portions of it I found online so this might not be the most well researched sheet.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    Royd: Damsel was sort of meant to just be a completely joke skill so understandable if you didn’t like it. As for the mirror shield I didn’t realize that was his. I just read a few second hand articles of the Orlando poems and a few free portions of it I found online so this might not be the most well researched sheet.
    Well, the shield originally belonged to Atlante, but Ruggiero definitely used it too. Of course, if you were to use it as an NP, it'd be best to set it apart from Bradamante's version in some way to avoid being generic.

Violet Viper of Perseverance, Shielder Mash Kyrielight

Violet Viper of Perseverance
    Shielder Mash Kryielight

Class: Shielder
    Alternate Classes: Alter Ego, Saber
    True Name: Violet Viper (Mash Kyrielight)
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armaments: Shield, Sword
    Appearance: More purple and futuristic (like neon lights and stuff) Mash Kyrielight (use your imagination)

BioBio: The rainbow serpent Yulungur has, since their conception, existed beyond the bounds of earth. They were unable to exist on earth by conventional means, and thus they would manifest as lesser versions of themselves, experiencing a multitude of lives. Many times, these live were not that of divine spirits but of humans allowing her a greater understanding of these mortals than most other gods.

One of among these lives originated from a timeline now pruned, purged from the greater history of mankind. Within this timeline King Arthur was never deposed, and the kingdom of Camelot would survive into the modern day with a long line of Pendragon kings and queens. Not only Arthur but also many of his knights would have children, Galahad included among them.

The same as King Arthur Galahad’s line would survive to the modern era before the timeline was pruned, and one decedent (named after the famed knight) would be the barrier of Yulungur’s soul. Much like a certain Demi-Servant this descendent would come to use a shield crafted from a piece of the original Round Table, preferring it as his main weapon.

Unfortunately, he would never have the opportunity to become a hero, his timeline falling to ruin as it was pruned. Still as one of the many lives of Yulungur, his history and life would live on as one of their scales, coming to be colored violet from his persevering personality. Via unique circumstances orchestrated by Yulungur, the Demi-Servant Mashu Kyrielight would come to bear this life as a replacement for Galahad.

Parameters

Strength: C++
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: D
    Mana: B+
    Luck: B
    NP: A+

Card Layout: QAABB
    Star Value: 5 Star

Class SkillsClass Skills:

Magic Resistance A+: A skill denoting a servant’s resistance to magic, it completely nullifies magic of A rank, and greater resistance towards those of higher rank. Initially A rank it has increased marginally due to the advanced research into magic of the timeline that the spirit Shielder is host too originate from.

Riding C: A skill denoting a servant’s capacity to ride/drive mounts and vehicles, Shielder has inherited this skill from the spirit she is host too. The spirit was an exceptional rider, enough to earn this skill at B rank or higher however Shielder’s large and cumbersome shield makes it difficult to ride on or in any mount or vehicle deranking this skill to its current state.

Self-Field Defense A: A skill which bolsters the defenses of those within a certain area of Shielder. Shielder’s own defensive capabilities on their own would earn this skill at C rank or higher, but the spirit she is host too also focused on the shield and being defensive, increasing this skill to its current rank. At this rank Shielder produces a defensive field, capable of improving the defenses of everything within a radius comparable to a country. Even regular humans shall be capable of withstanding attack from low ranking servants, and servants have their defenses improved by one rank. Shielder herself does not benefit from this skill.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills:

Violet of the Rainbow A++: As is the nature of an Alter Ego of Yulungur Shielder embodies both a color (violet) and a single human trait (Perseverance). Its rank is dependent on how well the individual embodies this human trait. While normally the chosen Alter Ego of Yulungur would have this skill at A rank, Shielder’s nature as a Demi-Servant results in her own personality being used as the basses rather than the spirit, increasing its rank to a slight degree. This skill allows Shielder to release a mystifying violet light helping to inspire allies and distract enemies by drawing them to the source.

Exalted Wall of Unbreakable Glass EX: A skill born of Shielder’s nature as a Demi-Servant, it allows her to inscribe the concept of an unbreakable wall of glass onto herself and allies. This bolster their defenses, nullifies to a certain extent the on coming attacks of enemies, as well as affects the mental state of enemies making them less willing to give their all in an attack. It is EX rank not because it is of exceptional strength, but because it cannot be easily defined by the normal parameters of a servant.

Translucent Wall of Light EX: A skill born of Shielder’s nature as a Demi-Servant, it allows her to inscribe the concept of an impenetrable wall of light onto an ally. Though able to completely nullify any attack even those of Noble Phantasms, it is only a temporary shield unable to last long. Fortunately it leaves behind a small amount of mana once this shield has left, offering this ally a parting present. It is EX rank not because it is of exceptional strength, but because it cannot be easily defined by the normal parameters of a servant.

Noble PhantasmsNoble Phantasms:

Neo Camelot: Fortress of the Ever-Advancing Utopia A+++:

The Noble Phantasm deployed by the decedent of Galahad. An Anti-Evil noble phantasm it exists as the ultimate protection against evil, and a shinning example peace and unity. Here many generations of the Knights of the Round Table and their King lived, protecting it and continually improving the city. Transformed into a shield it gives this protection to all those caught within its walls. It changes form and power based upon the users’ heart gaining strength from their will and desire. It is said so long as the heart does not break, neither shall the walls of this castle.

Interaction with othersInteractions with others:

Ascension line: “Even if I should lose this hero as I had Galahad, I’m glad that for however brief or long a period it shall be I have the strength to protect you, Senpai.”

Mary Seacole: “Mrs. Raikou, Emiya, and now miss Seacole. I’m glad that Chaldea has such kind and caring people, and their food.”

Marie (Vernal): “Such pretty flowers, and they smell wonderful too.”

Nero Clausius (Brave): “I’ve heard that Nero in her Rider class was bad news but seeing you I highly doubt that.”

Yulungur: “Thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I am able to fight as well as I can thanks to you as much as the spirit inside me.”

Others interaction with herOthers interactions with her:

Mary Seacole: “Oh you sweet dear the tragedies you had to face, and yet your persevere. I do not like the idea of you being in such a dangerous situation, but I shall not stop you. Simply know that you may come to me whenever you need it.”

Yulungur: “Your welcome, Violet Viper. Hmm, viper? From what I understand viper has a rather negative connotation these days, perhaps we should change your title. Then again Violet Snake doesn’t role of the tongue, and serpent isn’t much better."

Authors Notes: So, where this idea came from is kind of a long explanation, but to make it super short. I saw that the Ortenaus costume was a downgrade from what Mash use to be and basically wanted to do the opposite and make an improvement. If the Bio is confusing, sorry it involves another servant sheet I did, and feel free to ask questions, that’s probably better than telling you here.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    here is my first real servant after a while which is Thematically Fitting given the new Paladin profiles in the last weeks here

Fierabras
    (Berserker)
    Greetings Master, I'm Servant Class Berserker. My real name is just Fierabras. So, where is the first opponent or buffet?

Height:235 cm
    Weight: 200~ kg
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: France (Legends)
    Weapon: His Noble Phantasm and limbs
    Other qualifying Classes: Saber, Rider, Caster
    Likes: Worthy rivals/opponents, honorable behavior, food and drinking
    Dislikes: Weak obstacles, religious hypocrisy
    Talents: Brawling, traveling
    Natural Rival: Roland
    Parameters

Strength: A+
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: B++
    Luck: B
    Mana: C
    NP: A

Personality and Background

Fierabras was born somewhere in what is now known as Algeria and was raised as a warrior. Then he went after defeating some Crusaders and wanted to make a reverse crusade to conquer the Christian Rome which he succeeded at, taking the christianic relics and making out of them an armor.

He is an honest and simple person who doesn't really care about religious affairs as long as they don't take someone's life. He is a warrior who always sought an adventurous life and although he was a fierce combatant, he never attacked the weak or helpless instead he has helped them.

Skills

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: C
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthening one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Rank up all parameter except Luck and Mana. Although it would normally shroud his reasoning, his Noble Phantasm Armaris: Volto Reliquistis prevents to a degree the numbing of his mind. As such he is just a little bit "simplified".

Personal Skills:

Innocent Monster: B++
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. In Fierabras particular case it is that he was through his imposing physique and fierceness in battle seen as a descendant of Giants.

As such it is in his Berserker Class at the highest possible rank. Thus giving him a Rank up in all physical parameters as well as a "titanic" shape.

Code of Honor- Just under us Knights: B+
    The Sublimation of his religion rejecting mindset and the faith overgrasping acknowledgment of his noble honor. It allows Fierabras to fully negate any religious or Divine skills of his opponents that could intervene in the fight. In the case of one on one battles Fierabras can announce a duel. If the opponent accepts the challenge he is capable of sealing non experience based Noble Phantasm up to the B Rank and weakening those above. Additionally he is able to sense if a third party wants to intervene in a precognition like way.

Noble Phantasm

Armaris:
    Santo Reliquistis
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:
    The Relics he stole from the Vatican and which he reforged into a new armor.

It possesses the capabilities to reproduce the miracles of the Christian faith, but due to his current incarnation the armor almost entirely reduced to its passive capacities as they are:

It grants the wearer a clearness of mind in form of a Clairvoyance (C+). As well it provides a non corruptive Mental Pollution-like mental interference resistence that even partially blocks Mad Enhancement.

An effect similar to Natural Body in that the wearer will be over the time released from corporeal diseases and gives them an "apostolic" look after a while.

The conceptual capability to recreate/construct Miracles like the ability to walk on water or to emulate Skills like Dragonslayer, or the resistence against curses etc. Even as Berserker this armor provides the wearer Magic Resistance at B Rank.

But the core abillity of this Noble Phantasm is the balm of Jesus Christ which is flowing within the armor. Upon the death of Fierabras it leaks the balm which sinks into its wearer, curing all damages and resurrecting them at maximal three times. Additionally the resurrected obtains a form of "limited enlightment" (The newly awakened shall not fall again) which enables him to survive the cause of his death like that: a powerful curse shall fail, an invisibly fast projectile can be dodged like a common thrown stone, a sure kill attack (like Gae Bolg) will outright fail and miss.

Alternatively he can use the balm to resurrect others and in that case he is permited to use this abillity once during his incarnation without to use his three counts.

Swords of the Completeness:
    Grabun, Pleasence and Baptism
    Anti-Unit
    Description:
    The three swords which were the siblings to such masterpieces as Durandal and Hauteclaire.
    Fierabras is at least in this Class unable to use each of the individual capabilities of the respective swords. But they are nevertheless swords of the finest quality who seek their equal and does bestow Berserker with each of their defensive blessing. Grabun bestows him with the resistence against conceptual effects, Pleasence against Mind interferences and Baptism grants him resistence against Holy as well as Unholy attributed attacks.

Relations

Roland: Ah my dear friend and worthy rival. What have I heard you had some escapades!? I know some heartbreak can hurt but other mothers have pretty daughters too. It looks like I need to beat you back into your prime...*cracks knuckles*

Astolfo: Ah Astolfo as crazy as ever. I heard you have made some good work. How would it be if we go and grab some drinks and food? I charge but only if you wear something appropriate.

Artoria: I have never thought that "Arsa-o" would possesss this shape but it's irrevelant. In fighting and leadership the only thing that counts is ability... without anymore words please let me see them first hand.

besides has someone probably seen my Mage ,how did he become ?
    and as Always a Little commentary would be welcome.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 15th, 2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Inferior Knockoff

“Bradamante Bradamante! Guess what I learned in training!” Ten year old Rinaldo told his little sister.

“Show me show me!” Bradamante said.

“Okay so it goes like this!” Rinaldo shifted his practice sword in his hand and unleashed the sword form he had been practicing the entire month.

“You hear about Montauban’s son? He’s becoming quite the knight.”

Bradamante clapped. “Amazing!!! I want to try!” She said as she looked on the ground for an appropriate sized stick.

Rinaldo laughed. “That move took me an entire month to learn. A little girl like you-“

“Enough about him did you hear about Bradamante? She is a true prodigy.”

Bradamante moved like water performing the move flawlessly blowing out Rinaldo’s use of it out of the water. “Did I do good?”

Rinaldo forced a smile. “Yeah! Real good!”

Break

Rinaldo, now an adult, fashioned his new crest to his armor. Now that he was a commander he needed to look the part.

"They say Charlemagne made Rinaldo second in command of the fourth division.”

He smiled at his handiwork and looked out the window. There was his cousin Roland, laughing with Astolfo and Bradmante while Olivier tried to herd them to the training grounds.

“Did you hear that Charlemagne gave Roland special privilege to create his own assembly of knights? They’re calling themselves the Paladins and some say they are as noble as the knights of the round."

Break

Rinaldo scowled. “I don’t need your pity.” He slapped Roland’s hand away. “And I don’t want to be a part of your Paladins.”

“Did you hear that Rinaldo was offered a place on the Paladins? What a joke he only got in because of nepotism."

Roland just smiled. “This isn’t pity it’s honesty. You need to become a Paladin.”

“Another victory won by the Paladins. They say that Bradamante killed three of the enemy magicians and Turpin beat down the fortress wall with his bare hands.”

“You don’t need a nothing like me!” Rinaldo tried to shove past his cousin but couldn’t budge him. He growled in frustration and just turned the other way.

“What if I said that I need you in the Paladins to save the world, no not just the world but all of human history.”

Rinaldo stopped.

Break

Rinaldo awakened as a servant in land with no sun and vampires running amuck. The summoning implanted all he needed to know into his head. Bradamante’s betrayal, the loss of Charlemagne, the ash in the sky, and the Fantasy Tree. This was the moment that Roland had told him about.

He summoned the unfamiliar yet familiar diamond shield to his arm and began to run towards the mana of a master that he had sensed and the large clump of wrongness.

“There is only room in this world for one savior Charlemagne!!!” A large blast of fire erupted shooting at the two figures on the other end of a burned clearing clearing.

“Reflective Wall of Diamonds!” Rinaldo stepped in front of the flames and a shinning barrier appeared in front of his shield. The flames dissipated and he found himself face to face with himself. Rinaldo tuned cruel by an unforgiving world.

Behind him was a woman in armor with a shield and strange mechanical bits and behind her was a young man, The spitting image of his king. “Don’t worry master. Even the weakest Paladin wouldn’t lose to an inferior knockoff.

Rinaldo growled as he fell onto the dirt. The warrior queen Marfisa stood over him with a sword to his throat. “Yield. The only reason you are not dead is that Bradamante wishes her brother to join her in our king's court. Come with me.”

“Aghhh!!!” Rinaldo swung his sword trying to catch the warrior off guard only for her to parry it with ease and slice a tendon in his arm causing him to drop it.

“My sister in law may want you at her side, but she did not say in one piece.”

Rinaldo looked at the ash covered sky, the dying trees, and screamed. ‘Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Why am I so useless!’

“Enough.” Marfisa went to knock him out with a blow to the head but was stoped by a sword with a golden hilt.

“Sorry but I need him.” A man in a concealing cloak said pushing her back.

Marfisa brought her sword up and leveled it at the new warrior. “And here I thought that there were no more strong enemies left.”

Rinaldo passed out from bloodloss just as the new warrior began fighting with the vampiric Saracen.

Break

Rinaldo woke up at a campfire and saw the stranger cooking some squirrels.

“You’re up. Good, then you can eat. I managed to find us some meat. Probably the last of them in this forest.” With the loss of the sun only hardiest of animals and plants had survived, ones far to dangerous for men to hunt or allow the existence of such easy prey.

Rinaldo silently took one of the squirrels and bit into it. It was good, better than any of the grubs Rinaldo had to eat before. He looked at the stranger and took him in. Blond hair, fair looks, he even looked somewhat well fed despite the state of the world. Rinaldo also couldn’t sense the strange power coming from the Saracen vampires so he was probably safe. But still.

“Do I know you? You are quite familiar.”

The man laughed. We met once, when we were quite young, but do not worry about it. Call me Orlando.”

“Orlando. Why did you save me?”

He laughed. “Normally I would say because it is the right thing to do, but I don’t think that really applies any more does it? Chivalry is a lost art, taken to the grave by the fallen and buried by those corrupted with that tree.” They looked out in the distance to see the large magical tree Baligant’s mage had grown.

“I guess you could say that I did so because I need to use you.”

Rinaldo got ready for danger.

“Don’t worry I will not harm you. I just need your help. I need the last knight of Charlemagne to cleanse this world and save human history.”

Rinaldo laughed. “This world is far beyond saving and besides you saw how useless I was against Marfisa. I don’t stand a chance.”

“You’re right you don’t. Not without a little help from something that not even the Saracens can fight. Tell me Rinaldo how far are you wiling to go for power?"

Break

Marfisa stood on the other side of the clearing sword drawn. “Looks like you are ready to return to your sister Rinaldo. Either that or you are here try futilely to fight me.”

Rinaldo didn’t say anything, just crossed the distance of the clearing in the blink of an eye hand outreached infant of Marfisa’s face. Dark flame burst into existence from the hand and shot out blowing Marfisa away.

Rinaldo grinned. This was power. He could feel the presence of the Burning One in his body feeding him, making him stronger, yelling at him to allow him to burn. Not yet.

Marfisa stood up shakily at first and then stood more solidly. “So you have gotten stronger Rinaldo. No matter you will not win!” She charged at him sword out front and he blocked with his own flame covered blade. The force of the blow sent him onto one knee but that didn’t bother him.

He heaved and pushed Marfisa and her blade away. “So this is what having power feels like. I think I understand you Saracens a little more now.”

Marfisa smirked. “Don’t get cocky. I’ll be coming at you with all my strength now!”

“Do you think such an obvious blu-“ Rinaldo was interrupted by Marfisa shooting at him with twice the speed as before and pushing him back with twice the power. Rinaldo tried to block her strikes with his enhanced speed but she still covered his body with multiple wounds. She eventually kicked him in the chest and he hit a rotting tree with a thud.

“A weakling whose strength is multiplied by a thousand is still a weakling.”

The Burning One in him roared. “Very well. Now let me unleash my true power.” A ring of fire manifested around him and burned darkly.

“Burning One; become the Living Flame of Deepest Black!” The fires went out in an instant and then exploded as from the ground came a massive black bull. On closer inspection though it was not a bull made of bone and sinew, but of pitch black flames.

The Burning One strained itself against Rinaldo’s body as he summoned its avatar, trying to take place in his mind. “I told you before I am in control here!” The bull roared and started to charge at Marfisa.

Break

Rinaldo laughed as he served the scorched clearing. It was completely burned, now nothing would ever return to it. The land had been cleansed. One clearing down an entire world to go. Where should he go next.

He then heard a noise behind him and turned quickly. There was a violet haired woman in armor holding a shield with a strange helmet and behind her…

Rinaldo laughed. “Well well Charlemagne if it isn’t you!”

The violet haired girl rose her shield. “Stay back senpai.”

“You’re too late to save this world my king!” He gathered his dark flames in his hand. “There is only room in this world for one savior Charlemagne!!!” He sent the blast at the spitting image of his king but at that exact moment a figure jumped out from them.

“Reflective Wall of Diamonds!” A glittering light appeared and reflected the flames but Rinaldo just absorbed them back into himself. Eventually the flames dies down and Rinaldo’s eyes narrowed. The one who had saved the two was none other than himself, holding a large diamond shield.

The fake looked at the Charlemagne look alike. “Don’t worry master. Even the weakest Paladin wouldn’t lose to an inferior knockoff."

Rinaldo scowled. Time to cleanse these creatures from the world.

Class: Shielder
    Other Classes: Rider, Saber
    True Name: Rinaldo
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: France/Holy Lands
    Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Rider, Saber, Shielder
    True Name: Rinaldo
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Lostbelt X

Face Claim

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: A+
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    NP: B++ —> D
    STR: B+
    END: A
    MGI: A
    NP: A+

Dislikes: Being useless
    Talent: Protecting his family
    Natural Enemy: None
    Armament: His Shield
    Dislikes: Saracens, Bradamante
    Talent: Destroying
    Natural Enemy: Bradamante
    Attribute: Star
    Armament: Sword, Fire

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:

Self Field Defense
    A power displayed when protecting allies or a camp. At this rank damage reduction surpassing the offensive limit rank is applied to an area the size of a small village but Shielder himself is unaffected.

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer’. This skill has been degraded to C rank.

Riding
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Succeed Phantasm
    A skill that should only be possessed by Demi-Servants. Normally it would allow the succession of a skill from the servant controlling the one possessed but in this case it appears that a Noble Phantasm has been ‘lent’ to a heroic spirit with the same name as the original.

Existence Outside the Domain
    A skill denoting the wrongness of the entity the servant hosts. Normally this skill would be higher but Foreigner surprises the Burning One’s influence using pure hatred. He is the only one to save his world.

Divinity
    Power granted by hosting the power of a Great Old One.

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer’.

Riding
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

Clairvoyance
    A skill based on the perception of the user’s surroundings. At this rank future sight can be used to predict the opponent’s moves can be used. For servant Shielder though rather than the high ranking of the skill allowing for future sight the use of future sight has resulted in the high rank of the skill. This skill has been degraded to B-- rank

Reflective Wall of Diamond
    A defensive skill which allows Shielder to bestow invincibility on an ally. This is done by turning the user’s mental fortitude into a barrier made from the same material of their shield creating an armor around the target which can reflect incoming beam attacks. This skill has been degraded to D rank

Bravery
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage.
    Mana Burst (Flames)
    A skill granted from becoming the avatar for The Burning One. Foreigner’s attacks are imbued with both the fire and insane attribute.

Bravery
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. This skill helps Foreigner suppress the influence of the Burning One.

Summoning
    Foreigner can summon the Fire Vampire servants of the Great Old one he serves as a host for. While Fire Vampires are powerful creatures, appearing as motes of light that burn all flammable material, Foreigner cannot control them resulting in the low rank.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Ascalon Diamond
    Shield of Noble Lineage

Type: Barrier Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: -

The diamond shield that broke Rinaldo out of the spell put upon him by the witch Armida as well as the medium that the Wizard of Ascalon used to show him the future of his noble lineage. Ascalon Diamond can be seen as the ultimate power of the Crusader Rinaldo, magic resistance, invulnerability, future sight, this shield is the source of it all. In addition upon calling out its true name it is able to extend its properties to absorb the energy any incoming attack and add it to Rinaldo’s own magic supply.

The only downside is that is is the Noble Phantasm belonging to the Crusader Rinaldo not the Paladin Rinaldo. As the Paladin of Charlemagne is the existence that has been lent Ascalon Diamond he cannot draw out the Noble Phantasm’s true potential. It is possible that in time Shielder can learn to harness this power but as of now it has been severely weakened.
    On another note because the bond between Noble Phantasm and wielder has been weakened it is possible to bestow the Ascalon Diamond to others and allow them to gain Shielder’s skills at the degraded rank.

Burning One
    Living Flame of Deepest Black

Type: Anti-Country
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 500

One of the incarnations of the Great Old One Foreigner has contracted with. In this form it appears as a giant flaming bull of destruction. Foreigner can ride the bull with great difficulty or simply let it run wild on his enemies. Both of these options are terrible for Foreigner.

If left to run wild Burning One will destroy the area indiscriminately destroying friend, enemy, and nature alike. When Foreigner rides Burning One he must link his mind up with the Great Old one opening him up to continued corruption and if he does not bull back quickly enough he will turn into nothing but an empty puppet for destruction.

The Rank of Anti-Country is not due to the power of the Noble Phantasm which is more along the lines of Anti-Army, but because of the special effect of the flames. Anything burned by the flames of Burning One cannot be restored, the land it scorches becomes barren for all eternity and wounds will always remain charred and burned. A truly horrifying Noble Phantasm only useful for indiscriminate destruction, completely unfitting for a hero.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

Rinaldo is the brother of the paladin Bradamante who had the epic romance with Saracen. The pagan princess fell in love with him but he did not reciprocate until they drank from a magic well which reversed their loves. Rinaldo fell in love with the princess who in turn became repulsed by him.

He was eventually cured of his love when drinking from another magic well.

…That is all of the story of the knight Rinaldo. A young man of little renown who is overshadowed by other heroes who share his name. Maybe if he fights hard enough he will be remembered for him?
    Rinaldo was the little known brother to the traitor knight Bradamante. He was a nothing knight in the army of Charlemagne when his sister abandoned the French to join her secret lover on the side of the Saracens. Rinaldo was unimportant even then when the other knights realized he was not a traitor as well and could not persuade his sister back to their side.

He fought nobly but forgettably in the remaining war. He fought as the French were pushed back further and further by their enemies to the point they had fled from their homeland and made their way to Italy and he even fought in the last stand at the Bay of Naples and saw as fire erupted from the water to cover the sky in ash.

Both King Charlemagne and Emir Baligant died in the explosion and both armies tried to regroup and figure out what to do now that they were leaderless and the sun was hidden behind ash clouds. Then Baligant returned with a foreign mage at his side and a peculiar tree he planted at his home base. The Saracens, under advising of the new mage, adapted quickly to the sunless sky becoming faster, stronger, able to gain nutrients from the blood of their enemies.

The French Army was quickly hunted down like sport until there was almost nothing left. Only a few no name knights who managed to escape including Rinaldo. He ran away hiding from the Saracen vampires trying to find some way to fight back. That was when a hooded man with a golden hilted sword came to him. Told him of a ritual that would allow him to gain the power he needed.

Rinaldo opened his body to a horror from beyond the stars and gained the unholy power to burn the Saracens to the ground.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Rinaldo is an ordinary youth who is frustrated at being surrounded by geniuses. His cousin is the invincible Roland while his sister one of the greatest knights in the world who receives special council from Merlin himself. Among the Paladins he is the only one without a special ability and was rumored to only have been invited due nepotism.

He was even outshined by an enemy of his king who shared his name and his sister’s descendant who also bore the name Rinaldo.

Rinaldo is tired of being left behind by everybody and desperately wishes to prove himself. In the Holy Grail War he will often take unnecessary risks and disobey his master if there is glory in it. Despite that he will protect his master with his life. He will often try to deflect his sense of worthlessness by making jokes about being the weakest Paladin but one can easily tell under the surface that he is angry with that fact.

His wish upon the Holy Grail is to go back into his old body with his new skills and prove himself to be strong.
    Rinaldo is vicious. A man who survived betrayal from his sister and a losing war has decided to never lose again. To him power is all that matters, and all the power matters for is destroying his enemies.

He believes himself to be the savior of his world and that all others are unnecessary to this goal.

Kill them all! Burn down the world they have stolen from you! After all if you can’t have it no one can

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summoning:
    “Hey master Servant Shielder at your service. Sorry you got stuck with the wrong sibling.”

If you have another Paladin:
    “Great! Someone else to remind me of how pitiful I am.”

If you have summoned Roland:
    “I did as you asked Roland. History has been protected.”

“Hey sis! Glad to see you again.”

If you have summoned Circe:
    “My shield feels uncomfortable if that makes sense. I think I’m going to avoid her for a little while.”

If you have summoned Rinaldo Foreigner:
    “Damn, so you summoned that knockoff as well.”

Bond 1:
    “You really don’t have to do this. I’m nothing special.”

Bond 2:
    ”If you want to keep on using the weakest paladin don’t let me stop you.”

Bond 3:
    “You really don’t know when to quit do you. Well I don’t care keep on using me.”

Bond 4:
    “You master, it actually means a lot. All of this. Thanks.”

Bond 5:
    "We made it. All thanks to you. Not bad I don’t think.”
    On Summoning:
    “Servant Foreigner RInaldo! Let me purge this world according to your will!”

If you have another Marfisa:
    “Another chance to kill her! What? You’re saying I can’t?”

If you have summoned Roland:
    “Orlando, I never did thank you for this power!”

“Traitor! Or rather the one who isn’t?”

If you have summoned Rinaldo Shielder:
    “Ha so the soft me is here as well.”

Bond 1:
    “Give me more!”

Bond 2:
    ”Not enough master I need more to cleanse this world!”

Bond 3:
    “What the hell is taking you so long?”

Bond 4:
    “Almost there! Don’t stop now you useless master!”

Bond 5:
    “Finally!”

Creator Notes: I could have made him more based on the Renaud character of the 4 sons of Aymon that he is identified as but I sort of like the idea of him being overshadowed by two people who share his name. He could also be Saber or Rider by taking on the Noble Phantasms Bayard or Froberge but I really wanted to branch into some extra classes for these last few paladins.Rinaldo from a lost belt where Roland never formed the Paladins so Bradamante had less of a reason to stay with Charlemagne and left for Ruggiero instead of the other way around. The explosion in the Lore section was a super volcano that actually exists in the Bay of Naples. This is also the first very big hint at what is different with my version of Roland. Also this is probably the most fun I’ve had writing these little vignettes. Hope the format doesn’t get screwed up though.

Addendum: Does anybody know how to make it so you can do formating in the "" part of the [collapse] tag? I posted this without that but it has kind of made the first story and the Shielder NP a bit poorly presented. Also thanks to Shiki-Pon for inspiring me with his baba yaga alter ego sheet which was in turn inspired by the Watcher Neil Armstrong sheet by Leftovers
    Last edited by cooldownnow; July 29th, 2019 at 06:46 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the Mystery House

"Servant, Caster, at your service. Um... I don't really like fighting, but in order to fulfill my wish, and "theirs"... I hope we can work together, Master."

Source

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Berserker, Avenger

True Name:
    Alignment: Neutral good/Chaotic mad
    Place of Origin: 19th century America

Parameters:

STR: D/B
    END: C/A
    AGI: D/B
    MGI: B/D
    LCK: E
    Height: 147cm
    Weight: 45kg
    Dislikes: Violence, spirits / Violence, overbearing authority figures
    Talent: Playing the piano, household chores
    Natural Enemy: People who actively incite violence
    Armament: poltergeists, will-o-wisps, disembodied hands
    Catalyst: A furniture from her manor, a summoning done at a former battlefield in the American Civil War, or rifles made by her husband's arms company

Class Skills
    Territory Creation

Its effects are overwritten by Caster's Noble Phantasm

Item Construction

Caster's expertise with this skill is strictly limited to "construction materials" that she can use to power up her Noble Phantasm.

Madness Enhancement

Caster displays an irregular case in regards to this skill. Under normal circumstances, she does not seem to possess this skill at all, able to speak with perfect reasoning and eloquence. However, this changes the moment "they" are in control, usually incited by witnessing violence that reignites "their" trauma. At that moment, Caster would lose all ability of communication and reason, and become a mindless rampaging being until the source of that violence is gone.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster

Caster is seen as inseparable from the allegedly haunted manor she built in life, and all the rumors surrounding said manor. It is said that the manor was built to appease the spirits of countless soldiers who died to weapons made by her husband's arms factory. This inseparability twisted Caster's saint graph to house the countless vengeful spirits of fallen soldiers. These spirits lay dormant most of the time, but they can easily go berserk and hijack Caster's body should they see anything that reminds them of the atrocities they witnessed at war. Caster's parameters change and she gains certain skills while under their control. In addition, it is possible to summon Caster under the Berserker or Avenger classes, where these spirits would have a more prominent effect on her appearance and psyche.

Familiar (Spirits)

Caster can utilize the spirits in her body by consuming mana. Minimum consumption is akin to telekinesis, allowing Caster to move objects within her vicinity without lifting a finger. Higher consumption allows Caster to materialize will-o-wisps and disembodied hands. With maximum consumption, it becomes possible for Caster to materialize a small number of full-body apparitions to fight for her. However, maintaining this full-body summoning for more than a few minutes seem to agitate the spirits, making it easier for Caster to succumb to their influence.

Monstrous Strength (False)

A skill exclusive to Caster's "berserk" state. Rather being an actual monster or a demonic beast, this skill originated from the combined strength of the myriad of soldiers within Caster's body. This grants her temporary advantage in close combat.

Eternal Arms Mastery

A skill exclusive to Caster's "berserk" state. Caster- or at least the spirits residing within her- is capable of wielding a wide variety of weapons with impressive proficiency, thanks to their experiences in life. These spirits also possess an excellent quick thinking ability, allowing them to continue fighting even under seemingly disadvantageous circumstances. The spirits seem to have higher affinity to weapons made from the late 19th century onwards, although their skills with other weapons are not to be underestimated either.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Manor of Anguish
    Winchester Mystery House

Type: Fortress
    Range: ??? (Gradually increases as she expands the manor)
    Max Targets: 1-??? (Gradually increases as she expands the manor)

A Noble Phantasm ideally activated as soon as Caster was summoned, it turns any designated building into a new "Winchester House" as long as Caster remains in the world. The size of the building doesn't matter, as the interior exists in a different plane of existence.

Once the designated building is set, it automatically starts draining mana from its surroundings, empowering Caster. From then on, Caster can use her item construction skill to continuously expand the manor, adding new rooms, furniture, and traps to its interior. As long as Caster remains in this manor, she gains fame boost equivalent to being summoned in her hometown, and the mana requirements to summon her familiar are halved.

For enemies, this manor is an ever-expanding labyrinth riddled with traps and malevolent spirits, not to mention the monster Caster had become within this manor. The constant repetition of the number 13 riddled throughout the manor massively decreases their luck, and prolonged fighting within the manor gradually decreases their parameters. After their parameters are decreased to the minimum, the manor will proceed to corrode their spirit origin, bit by bit.

The best way to survive this Noble Phantasm would be to never enter it at all, or to destroy it before Caster had the chance to expand it too much.

Undying Soldiers Who Knew Naught the End of War
    Last Stand

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm not belonging to Caster herself, but to the countless unnamed soldiers within her. A Noble Phantasm that embodies their final thoughts before their untimely end, a silent cry of "I don't want to die", and a roar of hatred towards those who had placed them in that situation.

This Noble Phantasm activates automatically when Caster experiences death. At that moment, "Sarah Winchester" is no longer there. What remains is an amalgamation of soldiers refusing to disappear. Caster's first Noble Phantasm would be sealed, and her mana consumption would skyrocket, as the spirits struggled desperately to maintain their form.

These spirits are able to continue fighting, even as their body falls apart and begins to fade away. The only thing that can be done to stop this would be to utterly annihilate the body that not a single piece remained, or to stall until the spirits no longer have enough mana to sustain themselves.

Most masters cannot sustain this Noble Phantasm for more than a few minutes, and unless Caster is completely annihilated or the contract is forcibly severed with all three command spells, the mana cost would prove to be lethal.

In essence, this Noble Phantasm may be comparable to an extremely high-ranked Battle Continuation skill. However, there is a fundamental difference between the two, as one is "the ability to fight despite receiving grievous injuries", and the other is "the ability to fight despite being dead".

Description and Personality
    Caster's True Name is Sarah Winchester, lady of the Winchester Mystery House. Due to the effects of Innocent Monster, her body houses the spirits of countless fallen soldiers.

Gentle and soft-spoken, Caster invokes an image of an old-fashioned, 19th century housewife and mother. She presents herself as a woman who is always ready to lend an ear to her master's woes and offer words of comfort without any regard for her own troubles. However, at times she still mourns the loss of her family. At these times, should one be readily available nearby, she would drown her sorrows and frustrations by playing a piano for hours into the night. She believes it to be a "soothing" way of comforting herself.

Caster is dismayed at her circumstances as a Servant, being forced to share her body with the spirits she feared in life. While she is not as afraid of these spirits as she had been in life, she still has a lingering fear that these spirits may lash out and harm others she care about instead. This fear subconsciously manifests itself as minor episodes of paranoia, specifically the feeling of being watched.

Above all else, Caster detests violence. This hatred comes from both the horrors of war she had witnessed through the spirits, and the deep fear that she could lose herself to the spirit's rage. When it comes to the latter, the spirits usually remain dormant, and even somewhat cooperative at responding to her summons as long as they are not provoked. Despite that she knows that should they go berserk, the dangers could be severe. This fear gives Caster a reluctant, non-confrontational attitude in Holy Grail Wars, despite the terrifying power she wields as a Servant.

Caster loves children. In fact, being a mother was one of her greatest wishes in life. That wish was prematurely robbed from her the moment her only daughter, Annie, succumbed to an illness just a month after she was born. Caster never had another child afterwards, yet some part of her still longs to hold a child's hand and watch them grow. She retains this wish as a Servant. To child Servants, she would act as a doting mother, going along with their whims, almost to the point of spoiling them. She may try to act more authoritative and scold the children at times, but her inexperience as a mother makes it really obvious that she's trying too hard to be angry at them. Soon afterwards, she would go back to giving them snacks, headpats, and bedtime stories.

Caster's wish to the Holy Grail is to appease the spirits inside of her, permanently stripping her status as a Servant, finally allowing her to rest in peace. Then afterwards, maybe she could embrace her beloved Annie again.

Lore
    Sarah Winchester is a famous occultist, the builder of the Winchester Mystery House, and wife of William Winchester, treasurer of the Winchester Repeating Arms Company.

She led a relatively normal life until she married her husband. While their lives are happy for a time, the first tragedy struck when her daughter Annie Winchester died a mere one month after she was born. Sarah, who had been looking forward to a child, was utterly devastated by this. For the next ten years she became withdrawn, and occasionally had bouts of madness from her grief. Tragedy had not left her life, however, as soon after she began to return to normal, she lost her husband to an illness. She received a massive inheritance from her husband's company, but no amount of wealth could ease her pain.

One day, desperate for answers, Sarah spoke to a spiritual medium who channeled her husband. While it is unknown if there is any truth to this claim, it was said that the tragedies that befell her were caused by vengeful spirits who died to the weapons made by her husband's company. The medium told Sarah that she had to build a manor in order to appease these spirits, and thus the construction of the Winchester House began.

The construction continued for the next 38 years until Sarah's death, as she continuously added new rooms to house the spirits. During all these years, she never once consulted with her architects, simply adding new rooms haphazardly. As a result, the manor is filled with architectural oddities like stairs and doors that lead nowhere, as well as several trap doors and hidden rooms.

The manor remains standing to this day, said to be one of the most haunted places in America, where visitors often reported poltergeist activity, disembodied voices, and even the occasional full-body apparitions.

Relationships
    Abigail Williams and Jack the Ripper: "Ah, you are..! I see... for some reason I feel like our existences aren't so different. Still, for something like this to happen to a child, that's just... cruel, isn't it..?"

Nursery Rhyme: "Hm? A tea party? That would be delightful, I'd love to join in. Do invite the others, I'll brew some tea for everyone in the meantime."

Mozart and Salieri: "Ah, it's the maestros of old! If it's not too much, can you listen to my performance? I'd like to hear your opinion on this piece..."

Tyrannical kings: "Those are... I advise you to keep their distance from me, Master. "They" don't like their presence, and neither do I. I know we're fighting on the same side, but if those people ever get close... I don't know what "they" could do..."

Creator's Notes
    After browsing this thread for some time, I've seen a few "unknown soldier" sheets, and one or two Sarah Winchester sheets. Then I realize the similarities in their legends, between a woman haunted by the ghost of soldiers, and an amalgamation of soldiers who could never quite let go of their hatred. And so this two-in-one Servant was born.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    I am a Tyrant but also a Saint. Servant, Ruler, Seeker of Knowledge, the pillar that kept up the empire in its darkest days In other words...
    Saint Constantine.
    Faceclaim

True Name: Saint Constantine

AKA: Constantine the Great, Constantine I, King of Saints

Class: Ruler

Alt. Classes: Saber, Berserker, Shielder

H/W: 179cm/50kg

Alingment: Lawful Good/Chaotic Evil

Wish: /

STR: A
    END: B
    MNA: B
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: EX
    The power of sainthood realized, he who has converted an entire empire to a single religion, through laws of a tyrant, crushing the religion of old and forming the religion of the new...
    Ruler has achieved the impossible, stabilizing a crumbling empire by organizing it under a single religion, he was capable of turning the Roman Empire from the Kingdom of Men to a Kingdom of God. however even with his ability to confront all evil and sin, he is still just evading the magecraft, so only he will be saved against a wide range magic attack. he also cannot cope with the sacraments of the church.

True Name Discernment: A
    A emperor needs not to know the name of his subjects in order to command them properly, for Ruler however, bringing back an empire from depths of ruin meant reforming and reorganizing each and every institution.
    Having led and empire from the brink of ruin towards glory, he is capable of discerning the names and abilities of each and every opponent, subject, or in-between possible, judging of character is after all, a basic skill a leader should have. During a direct encounter, a servant's name and entire status information will be revealed, servant's with concealment abilities will require a luck check, but due to the high ranking nature of the skill, a very powerful concealment ability will be required for it to fail.

God's Resolution: A
    The privilege of the ruler class to carry command seals for servants in the holy grail war as the means to control it, each ruler is normally granted two command spells for each servant in the grail war.
    Two command spells for each servant participating in the Holy Grail war, cannot re-purpose other command spells of others

Personal Skills
    Revelation: A
    In Hoc Signo Vinces- A divine message from Ruler's dream, that he should paint the on the shield the letters Chi and Rho to form the symbol for Christ in order to gain victory, with this, he eventually went on to thank god by instituting equality for Christians living in the empire, and he himself would be converted on his deathbed, Chi-Rho from then on became the symbol of all empire, a truly monumental moment in the history of Rome and Christianity.

Halo of the Sun: A
    A band of light, or more appropriately a circle of light behind Ruler head, that serves as the mark of his Saintly Divinity and god-granted gift, an anomaly in servants, as saints usually do not appear with a full-blown halo, however the sheer grandness of Ruler's importance to the European continent has marked him as worthy of fully expressing his Sainthood to all, it creates a similar effect as charisma, through sheer awe-inspiring presence, physically, it is heavily concentrated, compressed and refined Mana from his body, in dire situations, it can be grabbed and used as a makeshift blade.

Military Tactics: C
    A skill representing one's ability to command large armies against other armies, boosts one's anti-army Noble Phantasm when used against another Anti-Army noble Phantasm.
    Although ruler is certainly a military genius, much more focus is placed on his divinity and administrative skill in his ruler form, in Shielder or Saber Class, this skill is ranked B.

Saint: B-
    A skill representing one's status as a acknowledged saint, there is no doubt about Ruler's popularity rivaling even the Maiden of France herself, however it should be noted-
    Ruler has a tyrannic side, a ruthless lawgiver who would give out oppressive laws based on christian values taken to their logical maximum, he is seen in the negative light in the eyes of some people, something no other saint has been seen for, therefore his saint skill is given a - Modifier, he is not in the territory of a Innocent monster skill, as he truly was a contradictory existence.

Noble Phantasms
    This i do in lords name, inscribed on my Halo is the divinity of lord himself.
    Write this sign of your shields, and you shall achieve a perfect victory.
    In Hoc Signem Vinces-ChiRho, Holy sign of Lord
    [A] [Anti-Army]
    An act of faith awe-inspiring, his dream that told him to write the sign of lord, An, Chi Overlayed on top of Rho, that forms the basis for Christos, or the name of Jesus Christ in Greek.
    it is a form of divine authority of victory, guided by the hand of lord to commit great deeds in battle, in return for ensuring that faith of Christianity be protected in the realm, a Noble Phantasm that derives power from Constantine's own divine sainthood, a Basis of Ultimate defense and a ensured victory.

The symbol manifests on Ruler's Halo, Luck checks become irrelevant and Ruler gains more power the more he fights his enemies, each blows adds onto the power of Ruler, his halo growing brighter with each blow, Ruler himself is protected from blows in order to ensure a Victory in the name of lord, it is however not a impervious noble phantasm.
    Servants that are saints, or otherwise divine in any aspect become able to derive the same power of lord when near Ruler, even if opponent of Ruler, eventually it becomes a stalemate, and fights are decided through personal stats,in addition, Ruler cannot use any other noble phantasm until the 35 minute mark is hit, deactivating the noble phantasm after any other noble phantasm is used, it is more of a trick in the sleeve rather than a main noble phantasm, despite it's grandness

"That which shines under the heavens, our home, the queen of cities-"

Greatest city under the heavens,
    Sanctus Civitas Constantinopolis
    [B++] [Fortress]
    Constantinople, Byzantium, Tsarirgrad, Miklagard. Countless names referring to the capital of the roman empire that was changed after Rome itself became too unstable, it shares the same majesty and divinity that Rome once held, it is the successor to the imperial capital. although it is not rome, it more important than that, It represents the concept of "Severing of tradition" in other words, the very event of the Emperor moving from Rome to Constantinople is the noble Phantasm.

A Bounded field that contains all that Constantinople held until its fall in the 15th century. Including the Theodosian walls and the Hagia Sophia, it is not a reality marble, instead the city is overlaid on top of physical world. It creates a physical barrier between the Ruler and the opponent, the Emperors bodyguard of 500 soldiers is also summoned, Closer to wraiths than individual Heroic Spirits, they serve to man the countless defenses and cannons, in a sense, the city is a "Fortress that projects its power outwards" as it will convert the nearby land to the "Territory of Rome", An Anti-Fortress noble phantasm of a A rank or higher can destroy the city easily, However a servant is forced to destroy a city Wall by Wall, only by striking down Ruler himself will the bounded field be dispersed, Servants who exceed in Destroying fortifications will have an easy time with this, in this sense it is weaker than Lord Camelot, a similar Noble Phantasm.

The truth of my life inscribed on paper, not of a Saint but of a Tyrant
    Tyrant and Saint as one
    Sanctus et Tyrannus, Constantinus Magnus
    [EX] [Anti-Unit (Self)]

The repressed side of what is Saint Constantine, that of a ruthless tyrant who brings pain and suffering for the sake of Christianity, an Unchristian concept for sure, yet it is the very nature of the King of Saints, and the Emperor of Rome.

Held deep in his soul, a side of himself that desires nothing but to slaughter and kill, this is why it is so dangerous to both Constantine and the world around him, and why Constantine is so afraid, nay, Terrified of it activating on accident, which can happen if he spills too much blood, or is brought to the peak of his emotions, it is constantly active on a Passive level, acting as sort of Sadistic Constitution, when a tipping point is reached, it activates.
    His spiritual core cracks, and energy starts deluging forth, his halo disappears, replaced by a unholy aura of pure blackness painted in dark red and black, his entire being becomes blackened with rage and violent tendencies, as Adrenaline floods every part of his being, finally stripping him of his Ruler class and Turning him into a Berserker, He loses all his skills as a Ruler and is given an A++ Mad enchantment skill, a monster of violent tendencies brought on by anger, unholy to its greatest, the wish to protect the innocent in his empire has been turned into a wish to slaughter everyone who doesn't follow the way of the Lord, the change is however, not permanent.

this form eats through Mana at a extremely fast rate, as the Change from Ruler to Berserker cuts of the link to the grail, he cannot stay long in this world, 10, minutes at best [Best depending on which side of his sword you are on] He is not a candle, but a constant nuclear explosion in this state.

However one ray of hope still exists, if somebody manages to strike down Ruler [now Berserker] before the 10 minutes mark expires, he will revert back to his ruler form, this will almost certainly kill Ruler, but in rare cases where the hit it just strong enough to knock him out of it, he will revert back to ruler class almost instantly, this is easier said than done, however.

Etc
    CE: The piece of the true cross and other holy relics.
    Unknown to most, Constantine was naturally curios when it came to history, this is why he collected relics.
    the true cross piece, rod of moses, are only two of the numerous holy relics that he collected and stored at the new capital.
    "it is only excepted that an emperor collect these, in order to boost his popularity with the masses."

Personality: A perfect ruler in both class and title which all others should take from, a love for his citizens and a desire to protect the innocent and those who suffer withing his empire, even though he only converted on his deathbed, he was a supporter of Christianity and its values for his entire reign, instituting it as a official religion, and converting an entire empire from the old religion to the new, he hates seeing innocent suffer, and thus will fight evil wherever he finds it, he balances this virtue with a strategic mind, he is not afraid to cooperate with another tyrant should it benefit him, even then he still holds onto his values. he is seemingly fully extroverted in nature, and will not mind interaction, However even he is not perfect, he has tendency to be headstrong, especially when fighting a stronger enemy, he also has a slight tendency to underestimate every other king or emperor servant for some reason. he has no wish for the holy grail. as befits an emperor who has accomplished so much in life and was even content on his deathbed. He started listening to Heavy Metal in chaldea for some reason...

there is one thing he is truly afraid of: His own violent tendencies as a tyrant breaking through...

Jeanne d'Arc: So this is the holy maiden of france i was hearing about, a natural warrior and a pious individual as excepted, but for a Christians to burn another Christian on the Stake... Where did i go wrong when i was instituting Christianity...

Karl Der Grosse: Holy Roman Empire?? What a lousy name, surely you understand that being self righteous does not make you good, right?

Nero Claudius: The tyrant of rome... surely she IS evi- wait what do you mean chaotic good?

Jeanne d'Arc [Alter]: she reminds me of myself... of my tyrant self, what an unnerving and ugly sight... master i need some rest for now, my head hurts.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; July 30th, 2019 at 04:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's a pretty cool Constantine sheet. His personality being the "perfect emperor" with a dark side as well as his second NP remind me a bit of my Justinian Alter.

Blog Entries
    Long time no see
    So... I'm working on some sheets ... but I'm never good with the NPs. Some advice would be welcome.
    First, Getúlio Vargas: It's been quite a while that I'm thinking about this sheet. Right now I'm imagining him like Edison, receiving the power of all Brazilian presidents, and like Edison, he would have an animal head. But, as I said, I have absolutely no idea how his NP would be.

Oscar Niemeyer: All I have thought about him, basically: He was a member of a Brazilian branch of the church. Someday, they discovered a massive entity somewhere in South America, that entity was so dangerous that the church sent one of their best weapons, the "great weapon of atlas", with the best agent of the region: Oscar Niemeyer. That entity was type- Mercury, and he actually managed to "kill" it, but somehow lost all his memories. The church later found the weapon abandoned and believed he died, but he survived and lived a new life after that. He became interested in architecture, due to vague memories of an "indescribable disturbing beauty" he saw in his dreams. Following those vague memories, he actually found the corpse of type-Mercury, and amazed by that otherworldly beauty, created incredible designs for buildings, and even used that corpse itself to build Brasília, especially the Central planalto, Brasília's cathedral and the planalto palace. I want him to have an amazing Noble Phantasm, fit for this feat.

PS: Getúlio Vargas was the greatest brazilian president, and Oscar Niemeyer was a legendary architect.
    Last edited by Criarino; July 19th, 2019 at 12:10 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    That second idea sounds amazing. I don't know enough about the guy to give any fitting suggestions, but I definitely hope you manage to come up with a good idea for his NP.

Blog Entries
    Type-Mercury is quite possibly the strongest being on the planet. An executor wouldn't even last two seconds even just standing near it being exposed to its aura. Unless you plan on making this dude some type of fallen Divine Spirit, your idea doesn't even work as an alternate universe type deal.

I don't mean to be the guy rambling about "muh powerlevels", but at least try to be semi-compliant with the canon.

Blog Entries
    You can exclude the part where kills it and just keep the part where he's work is inspired by it (which is an awesome idea by itself. Like, really).

- - - Updated - - -

Vargas could have a jaguar head (because it's the animal on the 50 reais bill) and his NP could be "The waking giant", you probably know why.

Fate / White Memoria