Page 235 of 546 FirstFirst ... 135185225230233234235236237240245285335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I thought her third skill was a Noble Phantasm? Which is why it uses up her NP bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Should I play in this thread more to know more about Servants' secrets?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Nah, what you need to do is get their Secret Garden matrix info by using a certain Code Cast.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I don't have that
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Didn't the ingame profile have a note saying 'she's chaotic good this time cause she's trying to be a hero'? So mats should be wrong again.
    actually everything on her ingame profile is on her mats too

dunno if that is a thing on halloween 2016 tho, i forgot the details for that already

- - - Updated - - -

crimson hero doesnt have the usual "its normally an np but in this works its a skill bla bla bla"
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    I don't have that
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    I mean, majority of the description for her skills are gameplay effect, so the "100% NP cost" is exactly what it is: gameplay.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Or maybe it costs exactly as much magical energy to use as her NP!

It's been kind of quiet on this thread, any new translations coming out soon? (This is not to sound rude I just joined yesterday, although I've been following this thread for awhile).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dee View Post
    It's been kind of quiet on this thread, any new translations coming out soon? (This is not to sound rude I just joined yesterday, although I've been following this thread for awhile).
    Castor is probably still working on it but from his posts it seems like his job is very demanding and time consuming, so I wouldn't expect frequent updates.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yes im still working on the vanilla and chocolate loli

yes im a corporate slave
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Artoria Pendragon (Swimsuit)
    Class: Archer
    True Name: Artoria Pendragon
    Sex: Female
    Source: The Legend of King Arthur
    Region: England
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 154cm
    Weight: 42kg

Character Creator: Nasu Kinoko
    Character Designer: Takeuchi Takashi
    Character Voice: Kawasumi Ayako
    Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Agility: B+
    Magical Power: A+
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills

Magical Resistance: A
    No matter what Great Magecraft it is, Magecraft spells that are at the Ranks of A and below will be nullified.
    Even if she changes into a swimsuit, powerful Mysteries will not harm Artoria. She is a fastidious person alright.

Independent Action: A
    Artoria, who acquired the Independent Action Skill that the Archer Class possesses, displays a very active participation in many fields at the time of the Water Blitz. Sometimes boldly raiding the enemy headquarters, sometimes meticulously lying in wait to ambush the enemy forces, and sometimes relentlessly aiming and shooting at the backs of enemies from a hiding spot. According to an assassin (with a Calico equipment) who is wearing a red hood, those mobilizations got him – who is skilled in field operations to a degree – to say, “So by some chance that is the case, is her true nature identical to mine then?

Territory Creation: A
    Primarily a Skill from the Caster Class. It is also Magical Burst (Water). A dream-like effect due to the protection of Fairy Princess Vivian, which highly boosts the morale of comrades, raises Luck, raises accuracy rate as well, even gets rid of irritation, and as a bonus, refreshes Artoria and her comrades. A cheat Skill in survival games. By exhibiting this Skill, Artoria will become the champion of the Water Blitz World Tournament, but that is for another story.

Personal Skills

Summer Splash!: A+
    Magical Burst (Water).
    The attribute of Artoria’s Magical Burst is being altered because of Vivian. Although its firepower has surely decreased, its duration capacity has increased. Also, it can even increase her entire party’s defensive power. It is practically a water barrier.

Protection of the Beach Huts: EX
    A personal Skill that restores HP in compensation for NP.
    While at the beach, Artoria is revered by most food stalls as the “Great King of Foods”. It is probably because of her lavish food orders, the scene of her having her meals being a pleasant feeling, and the shining smile she makes after eating everything on her plate that cause those establishments to prosper, or so it has been told. Is it really? Perhaps it is. But only mashed potatoes are a “No, thank you.

Beach Flower: B
    A summer Charisma. But at the beach, it is one step behind the other Servants and the destructive power of their bodies. This fact is not even a nice thing to talk about, but Artoria herself does not particularly care.

Noble Phantasm

Excalibur Vivian: The Sword of Sunlight-Glittering Victory
    Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
    Range: 9~30
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

Despite saying all of that about the Archer Class, it turns out like this in the end. Truly childish. “But Excalibur is also originally something entrusted to me by the Fairy of the Lake, so there should be nothing whatsoever odd about this aspect even if it has a Water Attribute, do you not agree?” Even Aggy[1] would let out a strained laugh at this comment.

Character

First Person Pronoun: watashi
    Second Person Pronouns: anata / kisama / kiden
    Third Person Pronouns: kare / kanojo / ○○ (without honorifics)

Personality

The same Artoria as always. But her attention is just a little bit more relaxed since this is the beach. Her committee chairperson temperament has not changed, but she shows a gentler smile than the usual. Thus, she should have a good time during playtime. When it consists of beach games, she will appear with an expression that shows that she hates to lose, playing in order to obtain victory.

Motive / Attitude towards the Master

For this rare vacation, it is probably fine to cut loose at least this time around” – such is her stance. Even while saying such, Artoria is as serious as ever. She is delighted even though she feels embarrassed when someone praises her swimsuit. Apart from that, Artoria cannot swim because of the Protection of the Fairy that causes her to “walk on water”. During her lifetime, she did not need to swim, so she did not really need to practice swimming. In other words, she cannot swim————

Speech Examples

Play in moderation. You understand?
    As I am now, I am neither a knight nor a king, but a shooter who fights as your representative. No matter what kind of stage it is, I shall take the position of number one!
    Swimminggg! Splendid, too splendid! Mast, die a noble death; Excalibur Viviannnnn————!
    What I hate Something like an Assassin Roller that stealthily comes up behind your back, or a Caster Sniper that aims and shoots at you from far away, but hey I think what makes sports fun is surely competing in EARNEST while face-to-face!”

Role within the Game’s Story

The Great King of the Beach who descended onto the summer sea. Who said King Arthur is only a Heroic Spirit of the Sword? Using a sword. As well as a lance. And even a bow. She also mounts reindeer and assassinates the same kind of Saber she is too. Because of that, is it not possible to say that with these all-purpose battle techniques, she does not feel ashamed of the title of Knight King?

Since all her duties as a king were left behind at the office at this time, Artoria is dealing with the summer sunlight with all her energy. As she is not able to fully enjoy swimming because of her existing circumstances, Artoria was enjoying herself with watermelon splitting at the beach when she then encountered the Water Blitz (a survival game that uses water guns), and her appearance turned out like this before anyone noticed. It goes without saying that she, who hates to lose, is aiming at becoming a world champion.

————On that day, Artoria came across her (relatively trivial) destiny.

Connections to Other Characters

Gilles de Rais
    Sea Demons? Ahh, hey, it was those sort of small fry enemies. Before, I competed in killing as many of them as I could and fell behind, but now, they are no longer a threat to me. Octopuses are not something to cut, but something to shoot at. After that, let us both deep-fry them so that they are tasty to eat!

The Knights of the Round Table
    Listen, I am about to make a purchase for souvenirs for the Round Table Knights too… How about everyone gets something like matching aloha shirts? It seems like I can picture them wearing them while being delighted.

Swimsuit Artoria Alter
    As I would expect of Great Britain, its maid culture is something to boast about. Its three most important requisites are for one to sweep right on point, to slice right on point, and to shoot right on point… Even so, are you not slightly overdoing this?

Comment from Illustrator

In the middle of creating the swimsuit event, which should even be said to be a large gathering of the popular characters, we thought that if we did not completely develop the characters’ special features properly, then we would be drawing the designs and pictures while feeling an immense pressure on us.

For Artoria’s Second Stage, I was worried about whether or not I should have her wear the competition swimsuit I drew before in a magazine around the time of Fate/Zero, but in any event, it resulted in this swimsuit, and it even seems to be better for her appearance in matching with the water gun she has. She has traces of her Zero hairstyle on how her hair is tied.

I thought about the flood of emotions I had put into the drawings of Artoria’s standing pose where her appearance shows her back, and the result of the colouring’s finishing touches happened to be too magnificent as well, so I felt that I had delivered to many of the users with these drawings. (Takeuchi Takashi)

Notes:
    [1] – Aggy is the nickname for Agravain, first coined by Santa Alter during the Miss Almost Weekly Santa Alter event.
    Last edited by Clyton; December 11th, 2023 at 05:46 AM.

US Friend Code
    Thx Clyton.

Man I wish we had a water blitz event.

Also give me Aloha KoRT.

Takeuchi's comment is quite serious at the same time still silly.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    yes im still working on the vanilla and chocolate loli

yes im a corporate slave

I do wish to apologize for my earlier post, I didn't know you where juggling both translating and a job as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    Artoria Pendragon (Swimsuit)
    True Name: Artoria Pendragon
    Class: Archer
    Source: Legend of King Arthur
    Region: England
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 154cm
    Weight: 42kg

Scenario Writer: Kinoko Nasu
    Character Illustrator: Takashi Takeuchi
    Character Voice: Ayako Kawasumi
    Appearance in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B+
    Mana: A+
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A
    No matter what kind of Greater Ritual it is, spells of Rank A and below will be nullified. Even if she changes into a swimsuit, powerful mysteries will not harm her. She is a fastidious person alright.

Independent Action: A
    Artoria, who acquired the Independent Action Skill that the Archer Class possesses, displays a very active participation in many fields at the time of the Water Blitz. Sometimes boldly raiding the enemy headquarters, sometimes meticulously lying in wait to ambush the enemy forces, and sometimes relentlessly aiming and shooting at the backs of enemies from a hiding spot. According to an assassin (with a Calico equipment) who is wearing a red hood and is skilled in field operations to a degree, he said “so by some chance, is her true nature identical to mine’s?”

Territory Creation: A
    It is primarily a Skill from the Caster Class. It is also Mana Burst (Water). A dream-like effect due to the protection of fairy princess Vivian, which highly boosts the morale of comrades, raises Luck, raises accuracy rate as well, even clears irritation, and as a bonus, refreshes them. A cheat Skill in survival games. By exhibiting this Skill, Artoria will become the champion of the Water Blitz World Tournament, but that is for another story.

Personal Skills

Summer Splash!: A+
    Mana Burst (Water). A change in Mana Burst attribute because of Vivian. Although its firepower has surely decreased, its duration capacity has increased. Also, it can even increase the entire party’s defensive strength. It is practically a water barrier.

Protection of the Beach Houses: EX
    A peculiar Skill that restores HP in compensation for NP. While at the beach, she is revered by most food stalls as the “King of Foods”. It is probably because of her lavish food orders, the scene of her having her meals being a pleasant feeling, and the shining smile she makes after eating everything on her plate that causes those establishments to prosper, or so it has been told. Is it really? Perhaps it is. However, only mashed potatoes are a “no thank you.”

Beach Flower: B
    A summer Charisma. But at the beach, it is one step behind the destructive power of the bodies of other Servants. This fact is not even a nice thing to talk about, but Artoria herself does not particularly care.

Noble Phantasm

Excalibur Vivian: Sword of Sunlight-Glittering Victory
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 9~30
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

Despite saying all of that about the Archer Class, it turns out like this in the end. Truly childish. “Still, Excalibur was originally something entrusted by the Fairy of the Lake, so there should be nothing odd about this aspect even if it has a water attribute, don’t you agree?” Even Ak-kun would let out a strained laugh at this.

First Pronoun: watashi
    Second Pronoun: anata / kisama / kiden
    Third Pronoun: kare / kanoko / ** (without honorifics)

Personality

The same Artoria as always. However, her attention is just a little bit more relaxed since this is the beach. Her committee chairperson temperament has not changed, but she shows a gentler smile than usual. Thus, she should have a good time during playtime. When it consists of beach games, she will appear with an expression that shows that she hates to lose, playing in order to obtain victory.

Motivation/Attitude towards the Master

“For this rare vacation, it should be fine to step away from the mess this time around” – such is her stance. Even while saying such, she is as serious as ever. She is delighted even though she feels embarrassed when someone praises her swimsuit. Apart from that, Artoria cannot swim because of the protection of the fairy that causes her to “walk on water”. During her lifetime, she did not need to swim, so she did not really need to practice swimming. In other words, she cannot swim————

Dialogue Examples

“Play in moderation. Understand?”
    “As I am now, I am neither a knight nor a king, but a shooter who fights as your representative. No matter what kind of stage, I will take the position of number one!”
    “Swimminggg! Splendid, too splendid! Mast, die a noble death! Excalibur, Viviannnnn!”
    “What I dislike… something like an Assassin Roller that stealthily comes up behind your back, or a Caster Sniper that aims and shoots at you from far away... hey, I think what makes sports fun is competing in earnest while face-to-face!”

Role within the Game

A great king of the beach that descended onto the summer sea. Who said King Arthur is only a Heroic Spirit of the Sword? Using a sword. As well as a lance. And even a bow. She also mounts a reindeer and assassinates the same kind of Sabers she is too. Because of that, is it not possible to say that with these all-purpose battle techniques, she does not feel ashamed of her title, the King of Knights?

Since all her duties as a king were left behind at the office at this time, she is dealing with the summer sunlight with all her energy. As she is not able to fully enjoy swimming because of her existing circumstances, Artoria was enjoying herself with watermelon splitting at the beach when she then encountered the Water Blitz (a survival game that uses water guns), and her appearance turned out like this before anyone noticed. It goes without saying that she, who hates to lose, is aiming at being a world champion.

————On that day, she came across her (relatively trivial) destiny.

Connection with Characters

Gilles de Rais
    A demonic sea? Ahh, it was, those sort of small fry enemies. Before, I competed in killing as many of them as I can and fell behind, but now, they are no longer a threat to me. Octopuses are not something to cut, but something to shoot at. After that, let’s eat something tasty!

Knights of the Round Table
    I am about to make a purchase for souvenirs for the Round Table Knights as well… How about everyone gets something like matching aloha shirts? It seems like I can picture them being delighted.

Swimsuit Artoria Alter
    As I would expect of Great Britain, its maid culture is something to boast about. Its three most important requisites are for one to sweep right on point, to slice right on point, and to shoot right on point… even so, aren’t you slightly overdoing this?

Comment from Illustrator

In the middle of creating the swimsuit event, which should even be said to be a large gathering of the popular characters, if we did not completely develop the characters’ special features properly, then we would be drawing the pictures and designs while feeling an immense pressure on us.

For her second stage, I was worried about whether or not I should have her wear the competition swimsuit I drew before in a magazine around the time of Fate/Zero, but in any event, this swimsuit seemed to have turned out better for her appearance, which suits the water gun she has. She has traces of her Zero hairstyle on how her hair is tied.

The flood of emotions I had put into the drawing of her standing pose where she show her back also influenced the finishing touches of the colouring being something beyond marvellous, and I felt that I had delivered to many of the users with these drawings.

I will work on swimsuit Bonny & Mead, then Marie, in that order. Then once I finish those two, we can see what's left in mats 4 and delegate what we can work on Shouldn't be too much left since besides Kintoki (which Gundam is doing), the rest are welfare/joke Servants that has not much info packed into the mats.

Thanks for the new translation and update on whats left for FGO Mat IV. Aside from the swimsuit and joke servants there is also the much anticipated translation for Solomon and Goetia as well.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Who said King Arthur is only a Heroic Spirit of the Sword? Using a sword. As well as a lance. And even a bow. She also mounts a reindeer and assassinates the same kind of Sabers she is too.
    When does seiba use bows? Or is this foreshadowing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    When does seiba use bows? Or is this foreshadowing?
    In the legend of King Arthur, the great king had a ranged weapon, he was very proud of this bow. It’s name was sting.

so when he bragged about it, this was known as arthur’s Bow’sting.

:|
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I love it!

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the legend of King Arthur, the great king had a ranged weapon, he was very proud of this bow. It’s name was sting.

so when he bragged about it, this was known as arthur’s Bow’sting.

:|
    You tried, but I didn't even get the pun until like the sixth reading.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    You
    Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries