Page 348 of 546 FirstFirst ... 248298338343346347348349350353358398448 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Inukchuk?

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Inukchuk?
    Watch out for lap coffee.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Komadori-P and the Twin Dragon Idols

Robin CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Archer
    True Name: Robin Hood
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: England, Sherwood
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 65 kg

STR: C
    CON: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: D

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character design: Wada Arco
    CV: Toriumi Kousuke

Main works appearance: Fate/EXTRA, Fate/EXTRA CCC
    -----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D
    Invalidates single action magic use. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that wards off magical energy.

Independent Action: A
    The ability to act independently for a period even if magic energy supply from the Master is severed.
    At A rank, even if he loses his Master he is able to stay materialized for a period of 1 week.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Subversive Activities: A
    The ability to reduce enemy's war potential in the preliminary stage before going to battle.
    An expert of traps.
    With this skill at A rank, it is possible to disable close to 60 percent of the enemy forces before they advance.

Golden Rule: E
    Indicating the fate of how much wealth follows him around in life.
    He himself was constantly poor, but he seemed to never really have it bad financially.
    Maybe it was due to him being thorough in self restraint, or maybe he was simply good at managing his expenses. Or maybe because he was receiving tributes from a girl in town…. The truth is laid within the deep forest.
    -----
    Yew Bow
    Bow of Prayer

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 4~10
    Maximum target: 1 individual

Yew Bow.
    A bow created from the yew tree located in the forest where he had based himself during his live.
    A yew tree is considered by the Celts and Norsemen as a type of holy tree. The act of making a bow out of a yew tree has the significance of the ritual on “becoming one with the forest”. To add, yew tree is also considered to be the tree that leads to the underworld.
    It holds the ability to instantaneously amplify and discharge the impurities (poison and disease) within the target’s inside; should the target carries poison with him/her, it would result in the poison exploding like gunpowder.
    Invoking it in the case of the opponent already afflicted with a poisoned status would result in the poison being strengthened (damage increase plus and turn extension).
    Other than its effect as a normal weapon, by piercing the ground as an origin point with an arrow it is also possible to turn the surroundings into a poisoned space dyed with yew poison.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: ore
    Second pronoun: anta/omae/**(no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: antara/omaera/**(no honorifics)

- Character
    His origin, being the son of a wandering druid priest, had made him excellent as the “guardian of the forest”.
    Due to being able to become friends with the fairies of the forest, who are invisible to human eyes, he had been persecuted by the villagers as one possessed by fairies, treated as an orphan and a burden to the village.
    Maybe it is due to such a personal history, but the villagers did not accept an orphan like him, and he too did not meet them halfway. He held no love for the villagers, yet he did not hate them so much that he would abandon them.
    Rather than death in sacrifice for honor and ideal, he thinks that it is better to simply respect life, survive, and left behind a warm result.
    But he did not manage to obtain such a life; and so he shrugged his shoulder as he thought that “those sort of things ain’t more than pipe dreams”.
    His speaks in a way that does not tackle things in sincerity, and due to his principle to let sleeping dogs lie and an “is that so?” sort of attitude towards everything, people tend to hate him from when he had been alive. And yet at his core, he likes humans. In a cheery gathering, he would join them nearby, eventually settling down as someone not quite friend yet not a stranger as well.
    A frivolous and sarcastic man with a sharp tongue to boot, but at his root he is a man of virtue. Due to him being somewhat timid and concealing his immature fixation on justice, his behavior comes off as insincere. He has a complex in regards of the guilt and shame of his own lowly way of life and way of fighting; but due to that, ridiculing other people’s endeavour and futile effort is the one thing he would never do.

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    He hides his true nature from when he was alive and fights with cowardly means such as using trap, tricks, and surprise attacks; due to that, his compatibility with Masters that prefers a fair and square battle is bad.
    In the Holy Grail War of the moon, there had been a discrepancy of combat policy between the Master that wishes for battles that conform with chivalrous ideals who had summoned him and Robin Hood himself who dislikes such upright battles. However, while seeming to think that he too wish for such a battle that his Master desires, he made best use of the Archer Class’ special characteristic of the Independent Action Skill and assiduously working from the shadow where his Master would not see him. That too, sounds tiresome.
    He is a man who, while not having the stock of a hero and bragging that he would simply do what he wants to do, ends up acting as a hero anyway and reached the Throne of Heroes.

- Speech example
    “Pride, eh. Even if you want that sort of thing from me, it’s a bit hard.
    Although, I wouldn’t mind I could win just with that. I mean, if we could defeat the enemy with our pride, well now that’s what I call the strongest! Sorry though, Master, I’m not much of an expert in that department. I’m a realist, you see. I’ll just precisely pick them off with my poison.”
    “The Faceless King comes-----”
    “Let my grave be at the end of this arrow… O blessing of the forest… deliver your poison towards the tyrant.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

The protagonist of a popular ballad of England during the 16th century. The original Robin Hood was a chivalrous thief who had resided in the Sherwood Forest and opposed the tyrant John Lackland, but died out of excessive bleeding due to the scheme of a prioress of Kirkless.
    His true nature is the imaginary chivalrous thief, the result of Orion of Greek mythology and the fairy (Robin) of Celtic legend combined with the druidic faith. He is the faceless hero born out of the prayer of the people of England, which had been repeatedly invaded by foreign countries. And although there was a figure who had served as the base, Robin Hood appears to be an existence which came to be from the amalgamation of many others.
    This Robin Hood, too, is no more than one of the “numerous Robin Hood”. Originally a burden to the village, he had been a youth without a single relative living in the outskirt of the village yet due to the unexpected he ended up concealing his true nature and fighting the army of the feudal lord; during the course, he became known as the “Green Man”.
    He was not able to abandon the village suffering under the feudal lord’s tyrannical rule; at first, he had only able to save them and repel the feudal lord’s army by chance, but from the second time on he started fighting hard while bearing the hopes and wishes of the villagers on his back.
    Setting traps in the forest and covering his face with a hood all the time, not even the villagers were privy of his origin. He is one of the nameless heroes, throwing away his identity as a human for the sake of justice.
    But the villagers, for the sake of self-protection, conveyed to the feudal lord that in no way was he related to them; they pushed all the responsibilities to him and turning him into a common enemy, yet still he continues to fight. However, in just short of two years he had died after being shot by an assassin. Receiving such a death without any reward, he was then turned into a Heroic Spirit as Robin Hood.
    -----
    Ingame depiction, selling point

In the fifth chapter, “North America’s Mythological Great War E Pluribus Unum”, he makes an appearance by opposing both the Celtic army and the federal army as one member of the resistance. His partner is his fellow outlaw, Billy the Kid.
    Even casted away from the nation known as United State of America, Geronimo, an original inhabitant of the land loves it still. One can say that the outsider Robin Hood joining force with Geronimo in fighting the army of the ruler of the land is an inevitable outcome.
    -----
    Depiction in previous works

He appears in Fate/EXTRA. His Master is Dan Blackmoore. He abides by his Master’s instruction unwillingly, but not out of antipathy; it is that he is disconcerted with his Master’s humane righteousness. Due to his Master, who values the spirit of chivalry, simply would not hear of his forte of smoke-and-mirror sort of methods, before long he made the expression of “I got involved with another pain in the neck, geez.” In Fate/EXTRA CCC, too, he ends up as the subordinate of the exasperating mastermind. Maybe he was just born under that sorts of fate.
    -----
    Connection with other characters

Artoria, Knights of the Round
    Being Servants from around the same area, he’s not really comfortable with them.
    “I mean, it’s not like I’m a hero or anything like that, ok!?”

Nero, Tamamo no Mae
    By becoming Servants, they end up as fellow members under the same bond. An undesirable but inseparable one, that is.

“Uggh, these two are here too…? This time is so gonna be a slapsticks journey full with weird stuffs on both side*, I bet....”

Emiya
    Yeah, I don’t think overprotective Servants would really benefit the Master, y’know?

(*literally “on East and on West”)
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I had intended to draw a robin (the bird) riding on the back of his hand, but it doesn’t mesh well in the drawing, so I put it on his shoulder instead. The result ends up a bit of a generic low pose. I feel like I’m receiving thoughts that said it’s fine, we’ll take down the ingame version that has the robin on his hand, we’re worn out, but we’ll do it anyway! I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…
    I’m really pleased with the drawing of his final ascension the same way I do with Nero’s. (Wada Arco)

Elizabeth CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Elizabeth Bathory
    Region: Hungary
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 154 cm
    Weight: 44 kg

CON: D
    AGI: E
    MGI: A

CV: Okubo Rumi

Main works appearance: Fate/EXTRA CCC
    -----
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    In actuality, she genuinely has dragon blood mixed within her.
    She herself does not realize she has this Skill, but the capacity equals that of Artoria (Saber).

Territory Creation: B
    Creating the prison castle, confining the maidens, and squeezing their blood out.
    Normally an ability belonging to the Caster Class, she is able to obtain it due to an anecdote on her history when she was alive.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Charisma: C
    Represents her coercion as a ruling class. By means of the aid of her peculiar legend, this Skill is ranked up against women. Unusually, she has a streak of cleanliness against men, and while she is fond of using tools against them, she rarely directly touches them.

Torture Technique: A
    At rank A, she possesses an excellent technique for tortures.
    Apply plus correction for damage dealt using torture devices.
    In her case, apply another plus correction for damage dealt against woman.

Battle Continuation: B
    The strength of one’s life force during predicament.
    It's a skill that makes it possible for one to fight even on the verge of death, surviving as long as one’s injury is not decisively fatal…. but in her case it becomes the ability to “show up brazenly no matter how many times she is beaten.”
    “Since I have Battle Continuation, it’s not embarrassing no matter how many times I show up!” so she says.
    -----
    Báthory Erzsébet
    Bloody Demoness

Range: 3~60
    Maximum target: 1000 individual

Báthory Erzsébet.
    A Noble Phantasm that summons the castle that Elizabeth had reigned in during her life, the stage that makes herself most prominent.
    Its other name is the Prison Castle Csejte. The very demonic castle where she had once tortured and killed countless numbers of white maidens.
    Above the stage, the castle that had been modified into a gigantic amplifier as it is, she performs a devastatingly off-key song. The descent of the stage of hell.
    Its key point is the hell of super sonic breath. Whether its harshness is due to the song or the shock is left to your conclusion.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi kanji (atashi katakana)
    Second pronoun: anata/koinu (puppy)/kojika (deerlet) (only FGO's protagonist)/kobuta (piglet)/korisu (squirrel) (only Fate/EXTRA's protagonist)/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: anatatachi/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Sweets type Servant, and a self-proclaimed idol.

Due to Servants being summoned with the figure of their heyday, Liz is summoned as she was most beautiful as far as she is concerned, with the body of 14 years old before her marriage and as a Heroic Spirit possessing humanity.
    What exist within are no other than the mind towards love, love that she dreamt of up to her time of marriage; her imprisonment as the devil; and the memory of nightmare on the verge of her death. Hence, the madness has made her confuse between her way of being as a noble’s daughter and her affliction of nightmare.

High-classed, domineering, atrocious, ruthless. All the inhumane qualities as her legend had shown themselves. ...And yet, she herself is a maiden who dream of love. Her timid nature becoming her own ruin; looking at only the result, she helped her comrades,overlooked her enemies, and fell in love with her Master. She ends up showing the barest of line of humane goodness; basically “Well, can’t really say she is not a Heroic Spirit.”

She herself dislikes being described as “You’re actually a good person, aren’t you?”

To add, due to her not showing interest to anything but her own beauty, in actuality she is extremely estranged from knowledge and experience that are sexual in nature.

When summoned again as a Servant, she becomes aware of the job known as “Japanese idol”, and from that day after she proclaims herself as the Idol Servant, completely and seriously devoting her body and soul in playing the part of an idol.

As a result, she ends up looking like a girl who didn’t know any better. For Liz, the existence known as idol is the first that had ever gave her such a “girlish happiness”. She has absolute confidence in her singing voice, but her music sense way too distant from the norm; for normal people her singing ends up to be just a form of torture.

- Motives and attitude towards Master\
    As a Servant, she is friendly and acknowledges the magus that is her Master as someone who understands the uniqueness of summoning a super idol like her. She would diligently lend him/her a hand.
    She has a strong responsibility towards the job she has been assigned to, and would mostly cooperate with the Master’s objective.
    While that attitude of hers stems from how she was born as a noble who engages in ruling and controlling the masses in a serious manner, as far as Liz is concerned “rule” and “control” are, in other words, torture.
    Her thoughts come from how hurting humans for her is the usual state of things no different from breathing, and she is utterly cruel and merciless towards the enemies. Because she completely does not understand the pain of others, there perhaps exist within her lineage circumstances the disposition of recognizing for the first time that “this living being is a human” upon seeing others in pain.

- Speech example
    “You held your head too high; kneel immediately and look up to my beauty! This is the entrance of the Super Idol born in human history, Elizabeth Bathory!”
    “Idol! Ahh, such a lovely sound it makes! She is wanted for naught but to be adorable, and it is her job to be indulged on!”
    “Eh.. if you are going to apologize that much, I’d end up wanting to apologize too… I mean, I was in the fault too…. Actually, there isn't a single good thing going on with me...”
    “B-But, I’m really, really repenting here, you know!? I know I would probably never be forgiven, but I still want to help!”
    “So, don’t be scared of me…!! Because I’m really going to sing my best! I’m not going to squeeze out blood or anything like that anymore!!”
    -----
    Historical depiction

A real historical figure. Born 1560, died 1614. Born in the House of Bathory, a noble house of Hungary who had made the dragon’s fang their crest. She is related with the one who had become the model of the vampire Dracula, Vlad III of Wallachia. She herself is the model for Joseph Sheridan le Fanu’s mystery novel “Vampire Carmilla”.

The House of Bathory was a noble family possessing influence in most of Eastern Europe range. On top of that, she also drew lineage from the House of Hapsburg; truly a lineage that can be said to be a thoroughbred noble.

However, House of Bathory’s consanguineous marriage and luxuriant environment makes many of them to be mad and atrocious. Elizabeth is not an exception. Her name had become known throughout the world for her heinous acts.

For her, preserving her beauty is a must; in Csejte Castle, in her personal territory of what is now known as modern Slovakia, she had slaughtered no less than 600 women. All of them then had their blood squeezed out, and she had made a bath out of it… having a taste for repulsive bloodbath.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

Pushing aside the other Servants, she managed to appear 3 times in the main story during the first, second, and fifth chapter. And even in the Halloween Event “Adventure of the Castle of Singing Pumpkin”, albeit as a different Servant, she managed to put herself as well as a Caster Class. In the story, she appearing is pretty much a running gag already.

She refers only to the Protagonist with a special nickname, just like how she does so to the protagonist of “Fate/EXTRA CCC”, as “puppy/kitten”.
    -----
    Depiction in past works

In Fate/EXTRA CCC, she appeared with Tohsaka Rin as her Master…. although, she kept on being defeated by the protagonist, reappearing again and again as she changes Master and Class, and at last, even ends up making a contract temporarily as the protagonist’s Servant. Even in FGO, she goes all out in showing that guts of hers to keep on appearing like that.

-----Connection with other characters

Nero
    A rival whom she sympathize with in a shared mind and opinion as an idol. Basically, an idol friend.

Vlad III
    The Fate/Apocrypha version. Actually a relative of her, and they share a connection as fellow vampire as well.*
    She is emotionally attached** to this version of Vlad III, whose exudes dignity as a noble, quite immensely.

(*so i have no idea if this is true or not, but apparently:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/VladTepes.html
    Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) was the Prince of Wallachia in 1448, 1456-1462, and in 1476. Dracula married first a Transylvanian noblewoman. His second wife was Ilona Szilagy, daughter of Mihaly Szilagy (Dracula's cousin), and a relative of Matthias Corvinus, King of Hungary. Dracula entertained a Polish nobleman (Benedict de Boithor) an ambassadors of Matthias Corvinus in his own home. Dracula was the great-uncle of Elizabeth Bathory (1560-1614).
    Could be something like an unconfirmed legend and they make it that it is so in nasuverse. P interesting so why not.)

(**懐いている)
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

I’ve thought of Elizabeth’s third ascension with her last concert sort of costume, and I had intended to make it kinda gaudy and somewhat in a bad taste; I’m pretty satisfied in regards with the result, but when the game was implemented and you apparently couldn’t choose your battle sprite after ascension, I got surprised and was like oh shiiiiiiit shiiiiiiiiiiiit. Thank god we now get to choose which sprite we use. Thank you very much, development team. (Wada Arco)

Halloween Elizabeth CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Caster
    Source: Fate/Grand Order
    Height: 174 cm (including hats)

STR: D
    AGI: D
    LCK: C

CV: Ookubo Rumi

Main works appearance: Fate/Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills

Creation of a territory that is advantageous to herself as a magus.
    Even though there’s the power of the Holy Grail, her designing ability in remolding the prison castle Csejte into a merry castle is worthy of admiration.

Tool Creation: A
    The ability to create various tools by means of magic.
    Even though there’s there are Vlad III and Tamamo Cat helping her, the productivity in creating a massive amount of party supplies is worthy of admiration. Now if only the same can happen to her singing sense...
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Innocent Monster: EX
    Indicating the depth of distorted truth by means of rumours, without concern for the actual person's own will or appearance.
    It would not be an exaggeration to say that Elizabeth, who had become the festival sponsor by means of the power of Holy Grail, is Halloween in and of itself. Maybe.

Magic Energy Burst (Pumpkin): A
    Increases performance by means of infusing magic energy to one’s weapon or one’s own body and instantaneously ejecting it.
    The spirit of Halloween dwells within Halloween Liz’s weapon and magic; in places bustling with festivals brawls, it displays effectiveness equals to that of first class Magic Energy Burst. However, those pumpkin spirits only materialize due to Elizabeth’s magic energy to begin with. Which comes first, the pumpkin or the Elizabeth?

Performance Continuation: A
    The variation of the Skill Battle Continuation.
    Due to her comeback as the leading actor, a bunch of critical stars comes out. Why can’t she use this guts for other things, really.

-----
    Bathory Halloween Erzsebet
    Bloody Extra Special Demoness

Bathory Halloween Erzsebet.
    A Noble Phantasm that summons the castle that Elizabeth had reigned in during her life, the stage that makes herself most prominent. A part of the name had changed, yet its content isn’t really any different. Please be excited for the next Bloody Demoness.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata/koinu (puppy)/kojika (deerlet) (only protagonist)/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Pretty much the same with Elizabeth, so it’s omitted. This is totally not cutting corners, ok!?

Elizabeth had been lost in the merry atmosphere of Halloween, so her chronic headache and sudden mood swing is currently being suppressed, fearlessly facing the Master from the front.
    Due to her no longer attacking humans irrespective to her own intention, she will give it her all to gain the Master’s trust.
    This is a one night dream. An impossible if that the criminal beyond salvation known as Elizabeth Bathory saw.

- Speech example
    “Trick or treat! I don’t need to introduce myself, right? I, the Bloody Demoness Elizabeth Bathory, answers your passionate yell as I arrive here with my hidden dress!”

“Aaand I’m here! Right now, I can even save the world with my song! Come here, last stage! Caster, Elizabeth Bathory-----shall sing her greatest yet!”
    -----
    Ingame epiction
    The countess of blood who became the model for the vampire Carmilla… who got demonized but the Skill Innocent Monster…. who got infused with the attribute of Halloween due to the Holy Grail that she happens to pick up. This is beyond comprehension.
    She is a heap of a Servant*, admiring the culture of idol while also having the attribute of a princess dreaming in her castle. Completely cutting off her anecdote of piercing torture Iron Maiden by treating it as “totally have nothing to do with me”, she changes her weapon from a spear to a fork. Due to her overflowing magic energy, she is able to perform magic even if she had never really learn it. She herself totally doesn’t get how it works. An overflowing yet hidden talent, without a clue on how to use it; how very Elizabeth.

*as in Servants with heaps of attributes
    -----

Santa Alter
    An undeniable relation as she is a festival-type Servant.
    That being said, Elizabeth is also able to enjoy Christmas too; so she doesn’t get why she is being targeted.

Tamamo Cat
    A drifting Servant who came as an helper, pronouncing herself as an all-purpose maid.
    It was really surprising; employed even as a vital member during battle, she truly is all-purpose. Afterwards, she kept her company as a comparatively reliable friend.

-----
    Comment from Illustrator
    She’s a Caster that I drew under the impression that she’s a Lancer… like, I’m really sorry. It’s not a lance, it’s a fork, so please forgive me...! Her clothing is pretty showy, and I’m pleased with that. I don’t have a 5 star Caster other than Tamamo, so everytime I need some firepower for a Caster assault it’s always HalloEli. Due to that, I’m seeing her a lot., so I’m glad I got her clothes good. Please give more event Servants!!!! (Wada Arco)

"so like, master, can you, like, dont put me together with the blue lancer and gold archer"

Emiya CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Emiya
    Source: Fate/stay night
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 78 kg

AGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: ?

Character design: Takeuchi Takashi
    CV: Suwabe Junichi

Main works appearance: Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia, others
    -----
    Class Skills

Invalidates single action magic use. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that wards off magical energy.

Independent Action: B
    The ability to act independently for a period even if magic energy supply from the Master is severed.
    At B rank, even if he loses his Master he is able to stay materialized for a period of 2 days.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Mind’s Eye (True): B
    Insight cultivated by training and discipline.
    A “combat logic” that calmly grasps of the enemy’s strength as well as his own situation during predicament and deduces the available means of survival on that situation. As long as there is even a 1% chance of comeback, it draws in the chance to put said strategy into motion.

Clairvoyance: C
    The sharpness of eyesight. Improves both static visual acuity and kinetic vision.
    Displays efficacy on apprehending distant target. On a higher rank, even x-ray vision and future sight becomes possible, but rank C does not reach such a level.

Magic: C-
    The acquisition of orthodox magic. The category of its strong point is unknown.[1]

[1] Add on info from Emiya ingame profile:
    Magic: C (conditionally A+)
    A magic that reproduces tools by his image for but several minutes.
    The pair of swords that Archer favored, Kanshou and Bakuya, was something created by means of projection magic as well.
    Its rank rapidly increases only when the projection subject is categorized as “sword”.
    Through the special trait of “able to prepare counterfeits many times over”, Emiya momentarily increases the power of the projected Noble Phantasm by making them detonates.
    -----
    Unlimited Blade Works
    Infinite Swords Creation

Type: ???
    Range: ???
    Maximum target: ???

Unlimited Blade Works.
    It is not an arsenal, but instead a special type of magic known as reality marble.
    Reality marble is something that, for a certain period of time, overwrite reality with the user’s own mental world.
    In Emiya’s case, all the weapons that he had seen in life are then and there immediately reproduced and accumulated. However, their ranks are decreased by one.
    It is possible to reproduce defensive armament; however, it requires magical energy two to three times the amount needed for normal projection.
    The pair of swords that Archer favored, “Kanshou and Bakuya”, was something created by means of projection magic as well
    There are others as well, such as the shooting type mystic sword, the “Fake Spiral Sword (Caladbolg II)” and the tracking type mystic sword, the “Hound of the Red Plains (Hrunting)”.
    Perhaps during his life it was common for him to have his arms customized; the projected Noble Phantasms appears to have been arranged in order to make them easier to use as well.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi/ore (conditionally)
    Second pronoun: omae/kisama/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: yatsu/yatsura/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Sarcastic and pessimistic. A realist that performs his job dispassionately.
    However, he is not a workaholic, and there is a side of him that while showing hypocritical courtesy also cares and worries about others.
    It appears that the nihilistic jest that he speaks of during critical moments are done while reading the place and situation.
    That being said, due to being fundamentally a cool-headed professional, he gives off an image not unlike a law enforcer agent that puts aside his personal feeling during the job.
    His ever austere expression is probably caused due to such an impairment.
    He approves of logical tactics and justice in general, but his origin is the ideal of “wanting to save everyone”.
    On top of his position as a “guardian”, who bears the role of steering away the ruin that is the annihilation of mankind, he had had enough of having to see mankind’s ugliness through endlessly murder.
    However, while he may speak of regret of becoming a “guardian”, the choices that he makes are always a fight for the sake of protecting others, and he is firm in confronting the danger towards the world and prioritizing his duty as a “guardian” as he throws away his own motive and interest.
    He had been established as a knight of the bow, but originally he was a magus.
    His standard weapon being a bow appears to not due to his own strength as a Heroic Spirit amounting to that much, but as a result of his combat style eventually settling down with sniping from afar.
    As a magus, he utilizes the projection magic--------a magic that reproduces tools by his image for but several minutes; a faker who imitates countless of famed and mystical swords.

As a Servant, he makes it his principle to properly attend to his Master, dispassionately performing his job no matter what sorts of person the Master is.
    He has no wish to entrust upon the Holy Grail, for he is different from the other Heroic Spirit, in that he died and became a Heroic Spirit by fulfilling his wish.
    That being said, it is not as if he is completely without desire; when he was summoned to the Fifth Holy Grail War in the city of Fuyuki, he had been asked of what he wish for, and he replied in a joking manner with “eternal world peace”.
    An expert of domestic chores; should he be summoned by a magus with low ability in daily life, it would not be an unusual situation for him to completely manage all matters in regards to daily chores, albeit with complaints.
    He has one other wish that makes him respond to the Holy Grail War summoning, but that is a story for another time.

- Speech example
    “Servant, Archer; here in response to your summon.
    So you are my employer this time? Ah, just the name is enough. We’d eventually be able to find out about each other’s personality whether or not we want to.”
    “I’d prefer to avoid pointless battles. The basis would be it being a waste of time, of magical energy, and above all, a disappointment from the incompetence on my Master’s part.”
    “See, this is how it ends! From the beginning, you don’t know how to save others, you don’t have anyone to save! Know that this embodiment of unsightly justice is the very ruin of what you once were!”
    “No matter what sort of predicament it is, there is always a way to survive it. The likes of despair are nothing but thoughtless words of those who just wants to comfort themselves. ”
    -----
    Historical depiction
    Due to his source being different from the other Heroic Spirit, one cannot say that he is a Heroic Spirit in the traditional sense.
    If pressed to say, then his source would be the works of “Fate/stay night”.
    He is an existence known as “guardians”, a defense apparatus brought about by mankind’s unconsciousness for the continuation of their existence.
    In short, he is someone chosen by the the unconsciousness of the nameless mass, their faceless representative.
    “Should an evil that accelerates the downfall of humanity appears, then the very elements that had allowed said evil to come to be shall all be eliminated.” Guardians materialize and perform their job with that as their objective.
    They, who thwart the unseen danger of humanity’s downfall, may very well be the repairman of the era or such.[1]
    The moment this deterrent cease to work, the downfall shall advance in haste and it would be honored as the “end” where mankind would sooner or later go beyond recovery.
    As for why this magus ended up becoming a part of the guardians. The details are told pieces by pieces in the works of “Fate” series, but the whole story has yet to come to light.

[1]Pretty much word for word from Extra mats.
    -----
    Ingame depiction
    He made an appearance in Fuyuki City, which he had a deep connection with, which was the stage for the prologue “Ablazed Contaminated City Fuyuki”, while also act in a manner of protecting Artoria Pendragon (Alter) whom he is deeply tied with.
    In his interlude story, as “a veteran who had walked through numerous Holy Grail Wars” he gives a lecture to the protagonist and Mashu in regards to the structure of Heroic Spirit and Holy Grail War, appearing as someone who is fond of teaching and caring for others.
    -----
    Depiction in past works
    Although the Emiya that appears in “Fate/stay night” and Emiya who appears in “Fate/EXTRA” are very much the same person, the foundation of their setting is different. It was quite a complicated relation.

For the history in “Fate/stay night” and “Fate/EXTRA” had already diverged starting from the year of 1970.
    -----
    All characters that appears in “Fate/stay night”
    An undesirable but inseparable relationship, especially with Cu Chulainn, whom he ends fighting against no matter where.

Ishtar
    “Had she finally lost it…!?”

Sengo Muramasa
    “.........Mmph. Not bad……...”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    In the planning of his saint graph ascension evolution design, the first and the second was, well, I’d manage it one way or the other, but the third stage was pretty hard. The last form a character grows into is, to give it to you straight, something I’d like to land right in the center of what makes said character a character.
    For Emiya, as expected I’d want to give his last ascension his usual red appearance, so either way I settled with the troublesome plan of “original design renewal” as the concept. (Takeuchi Takashi)

Gilgamesh CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Gilgamesh
    Source: Sumer civilization, Epic of Gilgamesh
    Region: Babylonia, Uruk
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 182 cm
    Weight: 68 kg

STR: B
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

CV: Seki Tomokazu

Main works appearance: Fate/stay night, Fate/Zero, others
    -----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: E
    Protection against magic. Incapable of invalidating magic, but somewhat reduces the damage value.

Independent Action: A+
    The ability to act even in the absence of the Master. It’s already on the level where he can do as he pleases.

Divinity: B
    He possesses the greatest of divine spirit aptitude, but it receives a rank down due to his dislike of the gods.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Charisma: A+
    The ability to lead and command large armies.
    At this point, it is no longer popularity, but a type of curse instead.

Golden Rule: A
    Not a golden proportion of the body, but the fate of how much wealth follows him around in life.
    He can do even multi-millionaire, goldy style. Has no money troubles for the entirety of his lives.

Collector: EX
    The ability to acquire and manage items of high quality.
    EX means outside the standard, but in Gilgamesh case, already various treasures are counted inside his vault in the state of “what is yours belongs to me”.[1]
    There are also cases where, if he were presented with a target treasure, he would discover from his fault the “original” that became its basis and relabel it.

[1]It’s a Doraemon joke, in case you didn’t get it. Gilgamesh, mankind’s oldest Jaian.
    To note, this is also the skill that basically is responsible for GoB treasure paradox
    -----
    Star of Genesis Which Separates Heaven and Earth
    Enuma Elish

Type: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~99

Enuma Elish.
    Time and space severance by means of Ea, the Sword of Separation.
    The dislocation of the wind pressure, compressed and clashing inwardly, turns into a pseudo space-time dislocation, pulverizing everything which stands to oppose it.
    Its attack value cannot be defended against without using an anti-purge[2] armor class or counterbalancing it using damage of the same level.
    While the Sword of Separation, Ea, is categorized as a sword, in itself it is close to that of a staff. Its three lithograph each represents heaven, earth, and underworld; They each rotate to a different direction, which represents how the world is. All three together represents the universe.
    Possessing output that equal to or even greater than Artoria’s Excalbur, it is the sword that “tears the world.”

[1]Post interlude, it’s EX. SOmetimes GO mats gives out ranks depending on ingame rank and not actual rank.
    [2] Fun thing i found. I had always thought it to be 粛清 (shukusei), which means (political) purge, but it apparently is 粛正 (shukusei), which means enforcement. They are both political terms. The difference would be, 粛清 is the desire to make disappear not only things that are unjust and impure, but also EVERYTHING that stands in your way. Basically, press ctrl+delete on anyone that is a nuisance for you.
    Whereas 粛正, the terms being used for Enuma Elish here, is the desire to remove all that is unjust and impure, and then returns to proper form. Basically, use ctrl+find then replace things that are bad with better things.
    I feel like this is important, because this strengthen the image that Enuma Elish is not an attack that only pulverizes, but also sorta drive home the concept that Enuma Elish was also an attack that rebuilds, which ties in to how Ea (drill) is the power used by Ea (god) to separate heaven and earth from its chaotic state and then builds bunch of cool things, like human civilization and stuffs.
    Technically, both is still purge if you squint at it the right way. Just that the one used here has a more positive connotation.
    Source: https://eigobu.jp/magazine/shukusei

-----
    Personage
    First pronoun: ware (ore)
    Second pronoun: zasshu/omae/kisama/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: omaetachi/kisamara/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Brutal, ruthless. With a golden armor set, splendour beyond limit, he is an extraordinary Heroic Spirit with superfluous treasures that he unleashes as if they are water.
    With neither blood nor tears, he is a hero who carries to the extreme and enjoys all manners of treasure and pleasure.
    The opinion of people does not reach his ears, and the only thing he takes as absolute is his own standard; a tyrant who empathizes not with the thought of others or their way of being.
    However, possessing no empathy does not mean he holds no interest.
    When confronted with unknown existence of concept, he would show a curiosity like a child would; yet he would also abandon it out of boredom or having decided that he had completely got to the end of it like a child would.
    He treats and judges both good and evil equally.
    As far as Gilgamesh is concerned, life is no other than whether you “die immediately” or “die eventually”.
    Should he recognize a “life that should die immediately”, then he would end it, be it even the life of a wise one.
    A judgement as if equal the truth of the universe;
    An evil rule during times of intoxication and beyond recollection;
    when he does something, he does so with the arbitration of a king.
    For that is what an absolute monarch is.
    While he is moody in nature, there are no(t much) moments where he does something personally using bad mood as the pretext.
    Occasions when he ends the life of others would be when their soul turns repulsive, or when they themselves bare their hostility toward Gilgamesh.

During his live, he had once wish for immortality, yet after obtaining the miraculous medicine he ended up losing his interest on it upon it being stolen by a snake.
    He, who had become a Heroic Spirit, possesses no wish to entrust upon the Holy Grail. To begin with, be it the Holy Grail or Noble Phantasm, he considers all things in creation to be his possession; based on that, the reason he responds to the Holy Grail summons is to punish as a king those who scrambles for what is his.
    He manifests as an Archer, in possession of the Independent Action Skill; should the Master is someone he has no interest on, he may very well turn against them. Of course, as far as he is concerned even the Master is no more than his attendant, albeit one who would never think of the likes of betrayal.
    During Fuyuki’s Fifth Holy Grail War, he had planned to cull the excessively multiplying mankind; however, this is a deliberation caused by taking in the inside of the Holy Grail, “All of the World’s Evil”, incarnated by it, and becoming inclined to modern civilization; quite far off from the neutral Gilgamesh of the age of the gods.

- Speech example
    “Do not make light of me. What manner of hero would I be, if I could not even take in this amount of curse? All the evil of this world? Hah! Bring three times that amount if you wish to dye me with it.
    Understood, Saber? Heroes are those who bear responsibility of all human being within their view. -----------And I had long since bear all of the world.”
    “What is a king, if not arrogant!?”
    “How dare you-----how dare you, howdareyouhowdareyouhowdareyouhowdareyouhowdareyou …!”
    “Fool! I have not even the slightest intention to die...! You stay there until I pull myself out!”
    “Thoughts extolling desperation; an agreeable start!”
    -----
    Historical depiction

The king of Uruk, a city state of ancient Mesopotamia.
    It began with the “Epic of Gilgamesh”, said to be the oldest epic of a hero; he appeared in Mesopotamia ancient tale, and thus is called the king of heroes.
    He was a warrior excelling and proficient in handling arms, flushing out youths in the war against other city states while rebelling against the elders. The gods, who heard of the lamentation of the parents who lost their child in the war, grant to him an equal friend, and thereafter they both went on adventures together.
    They had made various exploits, such as defeating the monster of the forest Humbaba; however, by the design of Ishtar, whose allure he had severely spurned, he lost his friend and ended up fearing death.
    Gilgamesh, who wished for the secret of immortality, went to meet the sage who had lived on since the age of the great flood, Utnapishtim. And although through the sage’s advice he was able to get in his hand the miraculous medicine of immortality, it was eaten by a snake when he had momentarily let his guard down for but a small period of time.
    -----

Compared to the original works, he plays less of an active role.
    In his interludes, in a manner of very much like him, many times he would appraises the Master of whether or not they are worthy of his interest and bestow trials upon them. By his words, “Mankind does not have any value; but the things mankind made does.” Perhaps that belief of his is one of the reason he is quite particular with his treasures.
    -----
    Depiction in past works

In two of Fate/stay night routes, he appears in a last boss-like role. In contrast with Saber (Artoria), who was consecutively summoned in the fourth and the fifth war, he stayed as he was as an Archer of the fourth war.

In this work, his ability and personality are of the extreme antithesis of those on the protagonist’s side, and so he is completely on the opposing side. However, in Fate/hollow ataraxia, he reclaims another aspect of his unique way of being as the “King of Heroes”, and then in Fate/Zero his character and true motive was reaffirmed.

In Fate/EXTRA CCC, because he is one of the main Servant of the neutral character protagonist, he is inclined to neither good nor evil, bewitching with his behaviour as a “hero of the age of the gods”. In the short story of Fate/strange fake, he was summoned together with a hero he possesses deep bond with during his live, depicting the figure of his in great joy of their reunion and rematch.
    -----

Artoria
    That figure of hers, floundering on the ground as she aim (wish) for the unreachable ideal----truly is the only star that can be found above ground.
    The star is something beyond reach, be it from the heaven or earth. And so it is beautiful.

Cu Chulainn
    “At last, I have ascertained why you grate on my nerves so! It is because your way of being as a king is simply directly opposite of mine!”

Karna
    Having low self-assertion is a fault; however, he see no other fault with Karna. In particular is that golden armor; truly excellent. He dare say he has the second best sense in this world.

Enkidu
    No comment.

Ishtar
    “Fuhaha! Let me tell you, goddess! You would be the result if one combine together a swarm of locust, a sandstorm, and the temper of a child!”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    The degree of how much his armor is completed already is kinda high, so I can’t really add or take away anything. So the design evolution ends up having no twist whatsoever.
    And still he has hell of a presence; as expected from the King of Heroes. (Takeuchi Takashi)

Cu Chulainn CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Cu Chulainn
    Source: Celt mythology, Ulster mythology
    Region: Ireland
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 72 kg

AGI: A
    MGI: C
    NP: B

CV: Kanna Nobutoshi

-----
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: C
    Invalidate magic with chant 2 verses or less.
    Unable to defend against large scale magic such as high thaumaturgy or ritual spells.

Defines whether or not one possesses divine spirit aptitude.
    The higher it is, the more one is a mixed race of a physical divine spirit.
    Cu Chulainn inherits the blood of the god of light Lugh, one of the Tuatha de Danaan.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Battle Continuation: A
    He is bad at giving up. This is not a method[1] to preserve one’s own dominance, but simply the karma[2] that induces the pride of Celt warriors who does not stop fighting until their last breath. It's possible for him to fight even on the verge of death, surviving as long as his injury is not decisively lethal.

Protections from Arrows: B
    Protection against projectiles.
    As long as the shooter is within his visibility, he would be able to seize all manners of thrown weapons with his bare eye and deal with them. However, it is not applicable to super long distance direct attacks or attacks with extensive range.[3]

Disengage: C[4]
    The ability to withdraw from battle.
    It also returns disadvantageous battle to the turn it began (turn 1) and skill conditions to its initial values.

[1]what is even 生き汚い
    I got 自分の利益や優位を保とうとする様と言う感じの意味 but could appreciate a second look from more native moonruners
    [2]業
    It’s a Buddhist term that means karma, but it can also mean deed, work, performance, act. I feel like karma is the more correct one here considering Cu is big on this sort of stuffs, but native moonruners do correct me if im wrong.
    [3]add on info from CM3: He can deal with most projectiles even in conditions where the opponent cannot be visually seen. Even if the battle with Hasan Sabbaha, he cancelled the throwing swords hurled from the darkness. As long as the attack is a thrown type, he can avoid even Noble Phantasms, but he can't gain the effects of this protection with respect to wide range attack types where the attack range of the weapon explodes on impact, or a direct attack by a weapon that has simply long reach.
    [4]just a trivia, but Restart or Re-engage is actually a closer translation.
    -----
    Gae Bolg
    Spear of Piercing Death Thorn

Range: 2~4

Gae Bolg.
    Hitting correction +100. Upon hitting, adds the damage in proportion to the enemy’s HP.[1]
    The spear of curse that would always pierce through the enemy’s heart once it’s thrusted. The thorn of certain death utilizing the demonic spear Gae Bolg.
    Its true nature is the demonic technique, where the spear was unleashed towards the enemy after the spear had already struck the enemy’s heart. In other words, the reversal of cause and effect.
    It is the “spear that possess the effect of already striking the heart, thus no matter what the enemy would do it would always pierce through it.”
    Because the action is done after creating the result, neither defense nor evasion is possible against it.
    In evading Gae Bolg, what needed is not high agility, but luck; the ability to change fate before Gae Bolg is invoked. The magical energy needed for this Noble Phantasm activation is low, and its extreme efficiency of killing in each blow makes for an excellent Noble Phantasm.

[1] Could also mean stamina or physical strength but wouldn't make sense on the context here and what we know of GB already.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: omae/temee/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: yatsu/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Even if one is a close friend of his, as long they are the enemy he would laugh on his own bad luck as he exchanges blows to death with them; even if one is the enemy of his parent, as long as they are allies he would persist in protecting them until the end of his vow. Such is how he lives, abiding to the characteristic way of thinking of the Celts warriors.
    During battle, he is extremely pragmatic, not shying even from performing surprise attack from behind. He displays the heartlessness where, if ordered, he would even kill ordinary persons so as to seal their mouths.
    He excels in defense, unparalelled in regards to Skills to survive combats.
    By the same token, he has the temperament of an elder brother; one who is refreshingly wild yet helpful.
    Rough, savage, yet affable; at his root, he is a frankly loyal and faithful man. Be they friend or foe, he would proactively chat those he likes, not discouraged even if he is ignored. Truly, the legendary protagonist of Celt mythology.
    He has special regards towards dogs from the origin of his name as well as the geas (vow) from during his live. As such, he loathes when the word “dog” is said in an contemptuous manner.
    His hobbies are outdoor activities, such as fishing, diving, and mountain climbing.
    His favorite things are strong-willed women and reckless promises. Things he dislikes are roundabout plans as well as reckless promises. However, the ones he had deep connection with during his lives were mainly the latter.
    His Noble Phantasm, which upon unleashed would always pierces the heart, the “Spear of Piercing Death Thorn (Gae Bolg)”. One can say that it is essentially a Noble Phantasm that symbolizes the distinctiveness of the Holy Grail War, with it being a conflict made happen by magic.

From the perspective of a third party, the manner of his death during his lifetime may look like a tragedy, but he himself is consent in meeting his death.
    Due to that, he has no particular wish to entrust to the Grail. If forced to say, he responds to the summon in order to challenge powerful heroes to a worthy battle.
    However. Ironically, during the Holy Grail War that he had participated until now, there are numerous of times where he was given the mission that he did not wish for; reconnaissance.
    One may well say that this is due to the Master’s plan, but it might also due to his high level of speed and close combat ability that are characteristics of Lancer Class.
    While he would voice his complaint and discontent, at the foundation he is faithful towards his Master; even with complaints, he would performs his simple duties.

- Speech example
    “I’ll be taking that heart of yours-----!”
    “Let’s go. Accept this one blow as a tribute.”
    “Don’t think we’re the same. I ain’t got any interest for a second life to begin with.
    …..Well. Heroes are a bunch who mostly just ain’t got any interest for things like that.
    We don’t really adhere to this world. We just persist in regrets of things we didn’t get to accomplish. Not like a greedy, vengeful spirit like you would understand.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

A hero told in Ireland’s Ulster sphere of of Celt mythology, also known as the “Child of Light” due his father being the god of light, Lugh.
    His childhood name is Setanta. During his childhood, he made the mistake of killing the watchdog of the mastersmith Culann. He then vowed to be his watchdog in its stead, becoming known with the name of Cu Chulainn which holds the meaning of “the hound of Culann”.
    Growing up, he served the Ulster king Conchobar mac Nessa, winning the fame as the greatest brave warrior of the Order of Red Branch. When he was 16, he proceeded under Scathach, who ruled over the Land of Shadow. Learning under her, he was given the secret of leaping, as well as the demonic spear technique of Gae Bolg.
    In the tale of Táin Bó Cúailnge, he fought alone against the army invading Ulster that had received an order from the queen of Connacht, Medb. At the end of his continuous days and nights of fighting, he was pressed with the contradiction of the vow (geas) to not eat dog meat and to not refuse hospitality; not only he ended up losing the freedom of his left hand, he also had no choice but to let go of his demonic spear at the behest of the poets. Under such conditions where he was not allowed to fight fair and square as a hero, he lost his life before long.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

In the prologue, “Ablazed Contaminated City Fuyuki”, as well as fifth chapter, “North American Myth Great War E Pluribus Unum”, the different aspects of Cu Chulainn made appearances in classes besides Lancer.
    Among others, Cu Chulainn and Queen Medb, whom he is deeply tied with, were both key persons especially in the fifth chapter; the scenario depicted of the warped love and hate towards Cu Chulainn, just like depicted in the Táin Bó Cúailnge. To add, her master also made an appearance as a Lancer; Scathach, the queen of the Land of Shadow and the one who gave her the demonic spear Gae Bolg. His personal quest depicted the world of the savage and purely violent worlds of the Celt warriors, of when Cu Chulainn was still alive.
    -----
    Depiction in past works

In Fate/stay night, he bears the devastating development of killing the protagonist straight from the beginning. There is also a route where he becomes a dependable ally; although, it is a development that inherits Fate/stay night prototype short story’s development where the three knights of Saber, Archer, and Lancer ends up fighting together with the protagonist. In Fate/hollow ataraxia, he sets up a fishing line in Fuyuki’s harbour, as he accompanies the protagonist while telling of his personal experience during his life.
    He also appeared in Fate/EXTRA series with a SF-ish look.
    -----

Scathach
    The master he respects. ….Although, he secretly worries for her. “Really, is this woman gonna be ok like this?” If this gets out, he’s totally getting ripped through pieces.

Celt Servants
    The elder brother figure Fergus is obvious, but he is also deeply tied with those whose generation (cycle) came after him, such as Finn mac Cumhaill and Diarmuid. However, he does feel that they sure are somewhat more gentlemanly compared to those of his own time.

Emiya
    About time to settle the matter for good. Aggressively.

Medb
    “She has always been a pain in the ass of a woman, but really? This much?”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Just like Emiya, his third stage ascension does not really differ from the original design. We go with the concept of “if he is designed at present time”. Upon consideration, I wonder if I should have made some more modification. (Takeuchi Takashi)

Swallow
    Dragon
    Slayers

Georgius CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Rider
    True Name: Georgius
    Source: The Golden Legend, the Legend of Saint Georgius
    Region: Europe
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 95 kg

CON: A+
    AGI: C++
    MGI: D
    LCK: A+
    NP: C

Setting creation: Miwa Kiyomune, Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Higashiguchi Chuuou
    CV: Saizen Tadahisa

-----
    Class Skills

Cancels all A rank magic and below. As a matter of fact, modern magi are incapable of hurting him.
    Even if he is thoroughly assaulted by a magus’ spells and magic, he will emerge completely unscathed.
    It would not be wrong to call such an ability a 'magus killer'.

Riding: B
    Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity, but he is unable to ride phantasmal kin.
    It can be considered that his own ability as a Rider does not really amount to that extent, and it is the ability of Bayard, the horse that was given to him, that is truly outstanding.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Guardian Knight: A+
    This is a rare Skill granted to Georgius, being a noble knight and a saint aspired to “protect” many countries.
    Through a genuine sense of duty in protecting others, he displays a tremendous rising in defensive power albeit temporarily.

Soul of the Martyr: B+
    A Skill that negates mental interference.
    He had been compelled to renounce his religion and forced to undergo many form of tortures, yet until the very end he had not waver in his faith.

Fortitude granted by the blessing of the land. It's possible for him to fight even on the verge of death, surviving as long as his injury is not decisively lethal.

Instinct: C
    The ability to always “feel” the most optimum course of action for him during battle. In Georgius’ case, only during the act of protecting would said sense be possible
    (In FGO, it is fundamentally not utilized)

Divinity: C
    Revered as a saint throughout the world, he boasts faithfulness that exceeds that of small religions and some ancient gods.
    Moreover, Georgius’ origin traces back to the Middle East god of harvest, Ba’al.
    -----
    Ascalon
    Blessed Sword Which Vanquishes Might

Range: 1

Ascalon.
    The holy sword that drives away malice and ill will from its bearer. A sword which, should the implication also means protection from any manners of enemy, also boasts assured invincibility.
    To add, it is made to also bestows dragon attribute by means of his other Noble Phantasm.

Abyssus Draconis
    Thou Shalt a Dragon Become

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm

Abyssus Draconis.
    A surcoat with a red cross (the Cross of St. George) embroidered upon it, or a palladium (the mantle and overcoat hung on top of his armor). Determining whether the target is good or evil, they are then temporarily turned into a dragon kin.
    In FGO, it is fundamentally not utilized, but its ability is bestowed to the above-mentioned Blessed Sword Which Vanquishes Might.

Interfectum Dracones
    Dragonslayer

Range: 1~10

Interfectum Dracones.
    Another of Ascalon’s form. Or rather, a Noble Phantasm that combines and invokes the ability of the sword Ascalon and Georgius’ ability as a dragonslaying saint. Bestows large damage against dragon kin.
    In close quarters, it is a slash by taking the form of a sword, but in long distance it takes the form of a spear thrown from the sword’s repelled light, piercing through the enemy.
    In FGO, it is fundamentally not utilized, but its ability is bestowed to the above-mentioned Blessed Sword Which Vanquishes Might.

Bayard
    Phantom War Horse

Range: -

Bayard.
    Appearing in the “Seven Champions of Christendom”, it is a magical white horse, given to Georgius (St. George) by the witch who kidnapped and then fell in love to him. It is said that whosoever to ride upon it shall become invincible, able to for just once nullify a single fatal blow.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: anata
    Third pronoun: kare, kanojo

- Character
    Exceedingly earnest, with a gentle and sincere personality; an ideal saint from any point of view.
    Even those who calls him dull and uninteresting would probably end up trusting that personality of his and believe that he would never tell a lie.
    His hobby is camera. If he is summoned to the modern era, he would almost always carry a camera with him.

Even that gentle disposition of his would of course change, depending on the Master, .
    ….That being said, the very fact that they are able to summon Georgius probably already shows how the Master’s personality is to begin with.

He would be sincere towards the Master, but his personality is not one that would hold back on admonishing them. At times severe, at times lenient. One can say that his role is that of an ideal teacher.

- Speech example
    “This be Ascalon’s truth. Thy are a dragon; and thus, sinful! Ascalon!”
    “Rider, Georgius. I have come in response to your summon. Come; we shall do the very best we can.”
    “My hobby, is it? Hmm… I suppose it would be the camera by which was handed over to me since I had been summoned. Indeed, taking pictures wherever I go is a private enjoyment of mine.”
    -----
    Historical depiction
    Georgius (Saint Georgius, St. George, Sant Jordi, Sancti Georgii). A saint of the teaching of Christ.
    In possession of the mystical blade Ascalon, he is famous of the act of dragonslaying.
    He is also a man of valor, accomplishing martyrdom for the sake of the teaching of Christ.
    His main anecdotes include the close to the original “Golden Legend”*, as well as the mythical “Seven Champions of Christendom” where various arms of the witch made an appearance.

There is also a theory that states that he had appeared as a reinforcement during the Crusades, leading the force of the heaven.

*The Golden Legend is considered to be the closest to an encyclopaedia of medieval saint lore that survives today.
    -----

Marta
    A close friend in the saint team. He places tremendous trust in her.
    “Although I must say, I am more well known.”

Jeanne d’Arc
    A close friend in the saint team, albeit on a different branch. As a fellow saint, he is quite proud of her fame which rivals or even surpasses his own.
    “Although I must say, I am quite stronger.”

Jeanne Alter
    Something of a mishap that defiles the name of a saint. Perhaps it was due to such a shock, that Georgius is incapable of seeing Jeanne Alter.
    “Although I must say, my camera is somewhat out of focus.”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    (There isn’t any.)

Sasaki Kojiro CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Sasaki Kojirou
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Height: 176 cm
    Weight: 63 kg

CON: E
    AGI: A+
    MGI: E

Original character design: Takeuchi Takashi
    Character design: Mata
    CV: Miki Shinichiro

Main works appearance: Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia, etc
    -----
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment: D
    Suppresses one's presence as a Servant. A Skill suitable for covert action.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Mind’s Eye (Fake): A
    Resistance against corrections[1] caused by vision obstructions.
    It can be also be defined as a sixth sense or premonition[2]; sensing danger by means of natural talent.

Vitrification: B+[3]
    Serene and clear, as a polished mirror and still water. A mental defense that invalidates mental interference.
    While he may not be an assassin in the traditional sense and thus unable to make use of the Assassin’s ability of “Presence Concealment”, he is able to conceal his presence utilizing a martial artist’s state of empty mind[4].

Knowledge of Sowa: B[5]
    A special technical skill which prevents the degradation of accuracy regardless how many times the same technique has been used against the same enemy.
    His attacks becomes imperceivable.[6]

[1]as in DnD style dice roll probability correction

[2]虫の知らせ. Random trivia: it’s a jp ancient concept that there is a bug living inside you that has various effects on your emotion and consciousness. More info here: http://gogen-allguide.com/mu/mushinoshirase.html

[3]透化 is actually a legitimate scientific term for when things went under excessive cooling after a fusion process, turning into glass-shaped amorphous substance. Hence, vitrification.

[4]An add on info from CM3 for Vitrification and Presence Concealment D: “Since he is not a true Servant Assassin, this is not a class ability. It is his intrinsic ability as a martial artist to “cut off his presence”. This is not a skill to hide, but a technique of the mind for the martial artist to merge with his surroundings.”
    So basically,
    >not a true servant assassin
    >doesnt have PC
    >but have Vitrification
    >Uses Vitri to have martial PC rank D innate skill instead of class skill
    That is, Kojiro’s PC was not a result of his class, but by Vitrification.

[5]宗和 is a weird concept. Like, I cant find actual encyclopedic entry of that term, only a tea ceremony style which is a stretch. However, individually the kanji 宗 means principle/center/pillar/meaning, whereas 和 is an actual concept, which translates best into Harmony. It implies a peaceful unity and conformity within a social group, in which members prefer the continuation of a harmonious community over their personal interests.

[6]add on info from game: “Perhaps, it was such a sword mastery that other’s simply cannot become accustomed to it.”
    -----
    Tsubame Gaeshi
    Swallow Reversal

Type: Anti-Unit Mystic Sword
    Range: 2

Tsubame Gaeshi.
    A special move that cuts down the enemy from three directions simultaneously. It is not simply a “swift” slash; it truly happens simultaneously.
    In order to achieve his goal of cutting down a swallow midflight with a longsword, the nameless swordsman who became the basis of this Heroic Spirit personality underwent an outrageous, straightforward training. This is the mystical sword that he had acquired at the end of it.

In the world of magic, it appears to be one of those known as multidimensional refraction phenomenon.
    -----
    Personage
    Third pronoun: omaetachi/kisamatachi/** (no honorifics)

- Character

An elegant man, wrapped in a refined jinbaori, fond of the aestheticism of nature.
    He is an enigmatic figure who, while calling himself as Sasaki Kojirou, the swordsmaster who wield at will the longsword referred as the Monohoshizao[1] and rumoured to be unparalleled during the Keichou era, also proclaims himself to not be Sasaki Kojirou himself.
    His character is detached and elusive. And while he would make remarks that could be taken as making a pass at female Servants such as Artoria or Medusa, he would also be quite troubled and at loss as to what to do should a passing by female high schooler tries to befriend him.
    In the Fuyuki Holy Grail War which has been structured to have only “Hassan-i Sabbah” summoned in the Assassin class, he is an irregular existence; however, this is due to him being summoned as the familiar of Caster, who had intervened with the system of the Holy Grail War.
    While his true identity is a nameless swordsman who had existed in the same period as Miyamoto Musashi, he is also the nameless swordsman who due to being able to put together the hidden sword of Tsubame Gaeshi, said to be the technique used by the swordsman Sasaki Kojirou, had been summoned as the Heroic Spirit Sasaki Kojirou.
    Because he had been summoned with the main temple gate of Ryuudou Temple in Fuyuki City as the catalyst, while he is unmistakably someone with a connection to Ryuudou Temple, due to being summoned with the name of “Sasaki Kojirou” he does not even know of his own name.
    However, the man who would abase himself as a bearer of the wicked sword does not feel affected by it, nor does he lament that his attained feat--of bringing about the multiple refraction phenomenon known as Tsubame Gaeshi with only a human body and without being a magus--made to be the feat of someone else. He simply performs the role of Sasaki Kojirou calmly and composedly.

[1]literally means clothesline

Due to him not being an existence that manifested by means of the Grail, he does not possess a wish towards the Holy Grail to begin with.
    Put to words, one can say that it is due to being summoned by Medea that the Heroic Spirit known as Sasaki Kojirou was born.
    While he is faithful towards the Master, there’s also another aspect of him that abide to the Master because it is a contract made by magical means and because he has no reason to disobey the Master.
    However, as expected, it is but a human nature for wanting to see what sorts of fate his mystical sword that he had tempered so thoroughly would brought about. He is fond of a fair and square bout against those he had deemed as strong.
    And thus, should he become unable to do so due to the Master’s order, there are cases where he would abandon said order as much as his contract would allow him, even as he suffer the guilty conscience as a result.

- Speech example

“----------Servant Assassin, Sasaki Kojirou.”
    “While I do pride myself in that none can best me in the bout of the mind, it is quite unfortunate that tactics are part of being a warrior. Such things are not unusual upon the battlefield.”[1]
    “Not even swallows are able to escape my blade. This would be quite the unfair match, wingless as you are.”

[1]bit iffy on this one, if someone can recheck?
    -----
    Historical depiction

Sasaki Kojirou is a figure who had been reported to had fought and been subsequently defeated in a duel against Miyamoto Musashi at Funashima (Ganryuujima) during the year 17, month 4, and day 13 of the Keichou era. Unlike Musashi, his real figure was unclear, and although it is said that he made use of the hidden sword of Tsubame Gaeshi with a longsword 3 shaku long, nothing about said technique is actually known.
    In short, Sasaki Kojirou had been created and put together by multiple literature source in regards to Musashi; substantially, an imaginary swordsman.
    And by being able to bring about the Tsubame Gaeshi, said to be used by Kojirou, as a result of his training, this Heroic Spirit known as “Sasaki Kojirou” had been summoned as an existence that fulfill the role of the imaginary Heroic Spirit; the nameless, genius swordsman of Fuyuki origin.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

During Fate/Grand Order first service commencement awaited an unexpected development; on the first chapter “Evil Dragon Hundred Years War Orleans”, the easily attainable 1 star Assassin Sakaki Kojirou was highly valued against the the Rider-class Wyvern flock that kept on harassing the player, and thus he was revered with the alias Dragonslayer. Thank you, Sasaki Kojirou. THY ARE THE DRAGONSLAYER.
    -----

He had a roughly similar setting and role on the Fate/stay night’s prototype novel. In Fate/stay night, he was summoned by Caster, and then proceeded on having an east-meets-west swordsmanship showdown in the midst of the story’s climax. On top of being an irregular summon, he was restrained due to being unable to leave the main gate of the Ryuudou Temple. However, in the anime Carnival Phantasm, by utilizing a drastic move of loading the whole temple gate on a truck, he had managed to obtain freedom.
    -----

Medea
    Once, she was his summoner. Had she not summoned upon a nameless swordsman, then this Sasaki Kojirou would have never come to be. In a way, he felt a debt of gratitude towards her.

Marta
    She is unaffected and sincere, while filled with fortitude and vigor; truly excellent. Her attitude, too, is dignified and centered, steady and unwavering.
    However, that brusqueness of her is her one true flaw ooOoOUCH!?

Miyamoto Musashi
    There was never a time when they encountered each other; but as he is Sakaki Kojirou, Miyamoto Musashi is an opponent he simply cannot ignore. He would love for a bout where they put their life on the lines.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    He sure played an active role during the first chapter, huh. He had really helped me a lot as well.
    You can say he sure isn’t lacking in for some good gag during interludes and dango quest. Still, his feature is actually on the slim side; he got those slit, almond eyes and beautiful silky hair. He’s all around a beautiful character. Also, I was like, totally surprised when he acted affectionate in My Room. By the way, would Anchin-sama never get implemented, I wonder. (Mata)

something something red thing iunno i ran out of jokes

Mordred CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Saber
    True Name: Mordred
    Source: Legend of King Arthur
    Region: England
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Weight: 42 kg

STR: B+
    CON: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Setting creation: Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Konoe Ototsugu
    CV: Sawashiro Miyuki

Main works appearance: Fate/Apocrypha
    -----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: B
    Invalidate magic with chant 3 verses or less.
    It is hard to damage her even with great thaumaturgy or ritual spells.

The ability for riding. Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity. However, he cannot ride beast on the rank of monstrous beast and sacred beast.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Instinct: B
    The ability to always “feel” the most optimum course of action for her during battle.
    Reduces by half obstructions that interferes with sight and hearing.

Magic Energy Burst: A
    Increases performance by means of infusing magic energy to one’s weapon or one’s own body and instantaneously ejecting it.
    A magic energy jet propulsion, so to speak. She possesses the capacity to even exchange blows equally with the knight king.
    Helmet of Hidden Infidelity: EX
    Secret of Pedigree.
    Originally, it is a Noble Phantasm instead of a skill. The helmet that she receives from her mother, Morgan, together with the words of “You must never, ever remove it.”
    It conceals Personal Skill and Noble Phantasm that ties to her true name within her status information.
    However, when unleashing
    Clarent
    Radiant Sword of the King
    ’s whole power, the helmet must be removed.
    -----
    Clarent

Clarent.
    This sword was kept within King Arthur’s armory, the sword that represents the throne’s succession.
    Said to be “more dazzling than any silver”, it is a treasured sword which worth is no less or even more than the “Golden Sword of the Victorious”, but Mordred had stolen it without acknowledgement; due to that, its rank is lower than how it originally was.
    (In FGO, it is fundamentally not being utilized)

Clarent Blood Arthur
    Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father

Range: 1~50
    Maximum target: 800 individual

Clarent Blood Arthur.
    The fullpower release of the Radiant Sword of the King. Normally a splendid sword shining in silver, upon invocation it is dyed with crimson blood and turn itself into an unsightly shape.
    A demonic sword which shoots out the raging hatred coiling around its edge.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: omae/temee/kisamanado
    Third pronoun: aitsu

- Character

Having been trained as a knight, she is relatively prepared in terms of manners and etiquette; however, as a manner of fact her doctrine is that of violence supremacy. With her being quite recklessly rebellious against those with influence, at her core she is truly one at a rebellious age.
    She does not tolerate being treated as a woman, but acknowledging being perfectly treated as a man in itself is also quite... her personality is truly difficult.
    To add, during battle she shows a truly superior competence, and due to her doctrine of “might makes right”*, she would peruse deliberately of even unfair tactics.
    However, perhaps it is due to her pride as a knight, she would never make use of plans that involve those unrelated.
    The type who enjoys the real world. She would still have some meals even if she is given magic energy supply.
    Quoted from the person herself: “Because I’m different from my father, who’s all stiff and formal!”

*jp is 勝てば官軍, its from the idiom 勝てば官軍負ければ賊軍 which literally means “loyalists are the victorious and rebels are the losers”

She basically deals with the Master as someone equal. She tends to avoid magi’s typically tricky and wily nature. If one wishes to get along with her, perhaps one must be a Master who never treat her like a woman or a child, who associate with her in an honest and frank way, and whose wish is earnest even if not grandiose.

- Speech example

“Go ahead and run away. I don’t blame you; after all, you’re fighting me, Mordred!”
    “Hah, just chalk it up to bad luck and give up!”
    “I entrust you my sword; my honor; my life. I may only be a third-rate of a knight; still you are fine with that?”
    -----
    Historical depiction

The splendour legend of King Arthur.
    Its glory gradually waned from the conflict between the knights, the invasion of the savage tribes, as well as various famines and droughts. And it was her who had been given the role to close the legend’s curtain----the knight of rebellion, Mordred.

Her father is King Arthur, her mother the enchantress Morgan.
    A homunculus born by magic and the machinations of Morgan.
    For a while, she had been raised by Morgan, who whispered unto her for revenge against King Arthur.
    “This country belongs to you. ----------One day, you will be the king.”
    However, Mordred did not hate the king; she instead thought of the world of him.
    Her feeling of indebt of being not human disappears; only her pride of having the same blood as the king was carved within her.
    Mordred dreamt. Of whether or not the king would approve of her as his successor. But she was mistaken; the knight king is the purest of king, and his rule has no hesitation.
    Seeing that Mordred was unfit to be a king, as far as the king was concerned she could not be his successor.
    However, Mordred took it amiss. She thought that the knight king detested her for being the child of Morgan.

….From the beginning, all of King Arthur’s desperate endeavour amounted to nothing but an attempt to prolong the life of Britain. One day, all of it would fall------for the end of the age of the gods had announce itself already.

However, Mordred brought what should have been a slow waning into a desperate destruction.
    The knight king swung the holy spear, bringing down the finishing blow. At that moment, the knight of rebellion finally realized it.

--------Ahh. No, it’s not that this king is not seeing me.
    --------From the beginning, he’s unable to see anyone.

She then remembers the words once uttered by a knight as he left Camelot.
    "The king understands not of human heart."
    Her hatred, her admiration; all of it was pushed away-------she believed those words to be true.

Without realizing one other thing of great matter.
    Of what the knight king wished for. Of what the knight king lived for.
    Of what the knight king wanted to see instead of what she herself wanted to see.
    In this piece, the answer to that question does not exist.
    -----
    Artoria
    Needless to be said, her father. Mordred harbors hatred, love, and many other emotions towards her, all of them mix and jumbled within her; it is impossible to explain in just a word. Does she wish to exceed her? Does she wish to stand with her? Does she wish to go ahead of her? Does she wish to trample her? Not even Mordred herself understand.

Artoria Lily
    “A younger father!?” (What’s with that logic error)*

Lancelot
    “Ah, here’s the infidel bastard. Yo there, philanderer! Go hang yourself! Get stoned! Get Shakespeare to write a provocative article about you!“**

Gawain
    “The honor student. He looks like a good-looking dog no matter how you look at him. It’s kinda irritating. If Gareth hadn’t been there I would have picked a fight with him already. Also, this has been on my mind a lot, but being invincible until sunset… that’s pretty freaking unfair, isn’t it?”

Frankenstein
    Due to a circumstances where Mordred can’t really treat her as a stranger’s problem, she’s kinda taking care of her. At any rate, if Mordred just left her alone she’s just going to get all languid at the corner of the room.

Agravain
    Birds of a feather***. That being said, they don’t actually have much of a common ground, so they are not particularly close. But for some reason she felt like he had always been taking care of her, so he’s a good guy. Maybe.

*this is not me, thats literally what the mats said
    **As in, get someone to throw a stone at Lancelot. Plx gib him a break.
    ***the kanji used is 同じ穴の狢, literally meaning badgers of the same hole, an idiom which means they look nothing alike, but they’re actually same type of persons.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Design-wise, the one thing that she actually have in common with her father is the eye color, hair color, and hair style; however, her glandular hair is a bit longer, and a bunch of small detail here and there is also different, perhaps “deviating” due to influence from her mother’s side. Ah, one other thing; the modest size of the breast is the same for both the parent and the child…. Ok what the hell am I saying I should just sto (the holy light shines within the roaring red lightning) (Konoe Ototsugu)*

*double swordbeamed, rip konoe

Amakusa Shirou PMT BMCMIIW

Get the rest here: https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/ruler093/

-----
    Historical depiction
    Amakusa Shirou Tokisada is the young man who served as the leader of Edo era’s greatest uprising, the Shimabara Rebellion. At the time, the Shimabara’s peasants had been suffering from heavy taxation levied by Shimahara’s daimyo, the clan of Matsukura. THe merciless land tax collection had been more than twice the crop yield, caused by sloppy land survey.

Not only that, other taxes such as the poll tax was implemented by the daimyo to squeeze out even more tax from the peasants, and finally, they revolted--------opening the curtain for the greatest insurrection in the Edo period that aimed to eradicate the Bakumatsu, the Shimabara Rebellion.

During the rebellion, there existed a certain spiritual leader.
    For the persecuted Christians, he was the child of miracle.
    He was likened to a holy man; walking above the sea, healing wounds, able to control birds.[1]
    Deeds no men are capable of doing, miracles that only a saint allowed to perform.
    His name was Amakusa Shirou Tokisada.

It was unknown how much command this young man had during the rebellion.
    However, one way or another it was beyond doubt that his position had been in the summit, or infinitely close to it.

…..I heard the voice of heaven, he had uttered.
    In which case, the blessed young man had believed. Explaining it would have been too difficult, yet there had been no need for it.
    Those who revere him as their leader would abide by those words and fight.

--------Maybe he had been too greedy. Or perhaps everything had gone too smoothly.

Or perhaps it was due to his words of “If I alone am killed, then perhaps this rebellion would end peacefully” being denied, and everything was pushed to the idea that the Edo shogunate must be opposed.

The Shimahara Rebellion then led towards the only tragic way it could; it was reported that the the massacre includes the besieged 37000 member of the rebellion (there are various theories.)
    Amakusa Shirou Tokisada was then decapitated.

…..The wish of the Amakusa Shirou Tokisada as a Servant is the salvation of mankind.
    It had nothing to do with good or evil; each and every mankind is a target of salvation.
    For that, he would bear even the long time of 60 years.

With the Human Order Incineration currently imminent, as of now he kept that wish of his to himself, and yet---------------

[1]Hmmm, i wonder. Are the birds doves?
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    There’s this matter where he happens to accidentally resembles someone. Maybe I should call it the Shirou Series. I took quite an effort on getting that balance right. His charm point is how his last ascension’s ponytail splits into two. For those who’s like, eh, who is that, is that last ascension a sailor uniform or a miko uniform? Please come to the student counseling room afterwards. Once you be a good boy and read the published works, sensei will give you some candy. (Konoe Ototsugu)
    Last edited by castor212; October 16th, 2018 at 08:17 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    CALM DOWN BUDDY

Wow, that's a lot, thanks Castor!!!
    Last edited by Lobo; September 5th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.

US Friend Code
    Fucking hell Castor, so you have been holding onto them huh? Well this is gonna take me some time to read
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Red Bull tastes great

- - - Updated - - -

i mean if you mean holding back as in marathon it in a week sure

So this is the full power of castor

I'm in awe

JP Friend Code
    You're an inspiration Castor.
    Really interesting stuffs.

Blog Entries
    Anw my backlog is now clean desu

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Komadori-P and the Twin Dragon Idols

Robin CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Robin Hood
    Region: England, Sherwood
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 65 kg

CV: Toriumi Kousuke

Main works appearance: Fate/EXTRA, Fate/EXTRA CCC
    -----
    Class Skills

Independent Action: A
    At A rank, even if he loses his Master he is able to stay materialized for a period of 1 week.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Subversive Activities: A
    The ability to reduce enemy's war potential in the preliminary stage before going to battle.
    An expert of traps.
    With this skill at A rank, it is possible to disable close to 60 percent of the enemy forces before they advance.

Golden Rule: E
    Indicating the fate of how much wealth follows him around in life.
    He himself was constantly poor, but he seemed to never really have it bad financially.
    Maybe it was due to him being thorough in self restraint, or maybe he was simply good at managing his expenses. Or maybe because he was receiving tributes from a girl in town…. The truth is laid within the deep forest.
    -----
    Yew Bow
    Bow of Prayer

Range: 4~10

Yew Bow.
    A bow created from the yew tree located in the forest where he had based himself during his live.
    A yew tree is considered by the Celts and Norsemen as a type of holy tree. The act of making a bow out of a yew tree has the significance of the ritual on “becoming one with the forest”. To add, yew tree is also considered to be the tree that leads to the underworld.
    It holds the ability to instantaneously amplify and discharge the impurities (poison and disease) within the target’s inside; should the target carries poison with him/her, it would result in the poison exploding like gunpowder.
    Invoking it in the case of the opponent already afflicted with a poisoned status would result in the poison being strengthened (damage increase plus and turn extension).
    Other than its effect as a normal weapon, by piercing the ground as an origin point with an arrow it is also possible to turn the surroundings into a poisoned space dyed with yew poison.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anta/omae/**(no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: antara/omaera/**(no honorifics)

- Character
    His origin, being the son of a wandering druid priest, had made him excellent as the “guardian of the forest”.
    Due to being able to become friends with the fairies of the forest, who are invisible to human eyes, he had been persecuted by the villagers as one possessed by fairies, treated as an orphan and a burden to the village.
    Maybe it is due to such a personal history, but the villagers did not accept an orphan like him, and he too did not meet them halfway. He held no love for the villagers, yet he did not hate them so much that he would abandon them.
    Rather than death in sacrifice for honor and ideal, he thinks that it is better to simply respect life, survive, and left behind a warm result.
    But he did not manage to obtain such a life; and so he shrugged his shoulder as he thought that “those sort of things ain’t more than pipe dreams”.
    His speaks in a way that does not tackle things in sincerity, and due to his principle to let sleeping dogs lie and an “is that so?” sort of attitude towards everything, people tend to hate him from when he had been alive. And yet at his core, he likes humans. In a cheery gathering, he would join them nearby, eventually settling down as someone not quite friend yet not a stranger as well.
    A frivolous and sarcastic man with a sharp tongue to boot, but at his root he is a man of virtue. Due to him being somewhat timid and concealing his immature fixation on justice, his behavior comes off as insincere. He has a complex in regards of the guilt and shame of his own lowly way of life and way of fighting; but due to that, ridiculing other people’s endeavour and futile effort is the one thing he would never do.

He hides his true nature from when he was alive and fights with cowardly means such as using trap, tricks, and surprise attacks; due to that, his compatibility with Masters that prefers a fair and square battle is bad.
    In the Holy Grail War of the moon, there had been a discrepancy of combat policy between the Master that wishes for battles that conform with chivalrous ideals who had summoned him and Robin Hood himself who dislikes such upright battles. However, while seeming to think that he too wish for such a battle that his Master desires, he made best use of the Archer Class’ special characteristic of the Independent Action Skill and assiduously working from the shadow where his Master would not see him. That too, sounds tiresome.
    He is a man who, while not having the stock of a hero and bragging that he would simply do what he wants to do, ends up acting as a hero anyway and reached the Throne of Heroes.

- Speech example
    “Pride, eh. Even if you want that sort of thing from me, it’s a bit hard.
    Although, I wouldn’t mind I could win just with that. I mean, if we could defeat the enemy with our pride, well now that’s what I call the strongest! Sorry though, Master, I’m not much of an expert in that department. I’m a realist, you see. I’ll just precisely pick them off with my poison.”
    “The Faceless King comes-----”
    “Let my grave be at the end of this arrow… O blessing of the forest… deliver your poison towards the tyrant.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

The protagonist of a popular ballad of England during the 16th century. The original Robin Hood was a chivalrous thief who had resided in the Sherwood Forest and opposed the tyrant John Lackland, but died out of excessive bleeding due to the scheme of a prioress of Kirkless.
    His true nature is the imaginary chivalrous thief, the result of Orion of Greek mythology and the fairy (Robin) of Celtic legend combined with the druidic faith. He is the faceless hero born out of the prayer of the people of England, which had been repeatedly invaded by foreign countries. And although there was a figure who had served as the base, Robin Hood appears to be an existence which came to be from the amalgamation of many others.
    This Robin Hood, too, is no more than one of the “numerous Robin Hood”. Originally a burden to the village, he had been a youth without a single relative living in the outskirt of the village yet due to the unexpected he ended up concealing his true nature and fighting the army of the feudal lord; during the course, he became known as the “Green Man”.
    He was not able to abandon the village suffering under the feudal lord’s tyrannical rule; at first, he had only able to save them and repel the feudal lord’s army by chance, but from the second time on he started fighting hard while bearing the hopes and wishes of the villagers on his back.
    Setting traps in the forest and covering his face with a hood all the time, not even the villagers were privy of his origin. He is one of the nameless heroes, throwing away his identity as a human for the sake of justice.
    But the villagers, for the sake of self-protection, conveyed to the feudal lord that in no way was he related to them; they pushed all the responsibilities to him and turning him into a common enemy, yet still he continues to fight. However, in just short of two years he had died after being shot by an assassin. Receiving such a death without any reward, he was then turned into a Heroic Spirit as Robin Hood.
    -----

In the fifth chapter, “North America’s Mythological Great War E Pluribus Unum”, he makes an appearance by opposing both the Celtic army and the federal army as one member of the resistance. His partner is his fellow outlaw, Billy the Kid.
    Even casted away from the nation known as United State of America, Geronimo, an original inhabitant of the land loves it still. One can say that the outsider Robin Hood joining force with Geronimo in fighting the army of the ruler of the land is an inevitable outcome.
    -----

He appears in Fate/EXTRA. His Master is Dan Blackmoore. He abides by his Master’s instruction unwillingly, but not out of antipathy; it is that he is disconcerted with his Master’s humane righteousness. Due to his Master, who values the spirit of chivalry, simply would not hear of his forte of smoke-and-mirror sort of methods, before long he made the expression of “I got involved with another pain in the neck, geez.” In Fate/EXTRA CCC, too, he ends up as the subordinate of the exasperating mastermind. Maybe he was just born under that sorts of fate.
    -----

Artoria, Knights of the Round
    Being Servants from around the same area, he’s not really comfortable with them.
    “I mean, it’s not like I’m a hero or anything like that, ok!?”

Nero, Tamamo no Mae
    By becoming Servants, they end up as fellow members under the same bond. An undesirable but inseparable one, that is.

“Uggh, these two are here too…? This time is so gonna be a slapsticks journey full with weird stuffs on both side*, I bet....”

Emiya
    Yeah, I don’t think overprotective Servants would really benefit the Master, y’know?

(*literally “on East and on West”)
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I had intended to draw a robin (the bird) riding on the back of his hand, but it doesn’t mesh well in the drawing, so I put it on his shoulder instead. The result ends up a bit of a generic low pose. I feel like I’m receiving thoughts that said it’s fine, we’ll take down the ingame version that has the robin on his hand, we’re worn out, but we’ll do it anyway! I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…
    I’m really pleased with the drawing of his final ascension the same way I do with Nero’s. (Wada Arco)

Elizabeth CMT BMCMIIW

AGI: E
    MGI: A

CV: Okubo Rumi

Main works appearance: Fate/EXTRA CCC
    -----
    Class Skills
    In actuality, she genuinely has dragon blood mixed within her.
    She herself does not realize she has this Skill, but the capacity equals that of Artoria (Saber).

Creating the prison castle, confining the maidens, and squeezing their blood out.
    Normally an ability belonging to the Caster Class, she is able to obtain it due to an anecdote on her history when she was alive.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Charisma: C
    Represents her coercion as a ruling class. By means of the aid of her peculiar legend, this Skill is ranked up against women. Unusually, she has a streak of cleanliness against men, and while she is fond of using tools against them, she rarely directly touches them.

Torture Technique: A
    At rank A, she possesses an excellent technique for tortures.
    Apply plus correction for damage dealt using torture devices.
    In her case, apply another plus correction for damage dealt against woman.

Battle Continuation: B
    The strength of one’s life force during predicament.
    It's a skill that makes it possible for one to fight even on the verge of death, surviving as long as one’s injury is not decisively fatal…. but in her case it becomes the ability to “show up brazenly no matter how many times she is beaten.”
    “Since I have Battle Continuation, it’s not embarrassing no matter how many times I show up!” so she says.
    -----
    Báthory Erzsébet
    Bloody Demoness

Báthory Erzsébet.
    A Noble Phantasm that summons the castle that Elizabeth had reigned in during her life, the stage that makes herself most prominent.
    Its other name is the Prison Castle Csejte. The very demonic castle where she had once tortured and killed countless numbers of white maidens.
    Above the stage, the castle that had been modified into a gigantic amplifier as it is, she performs a devastatingly off-key song. The descent of the stage of hell.
    Its key point is the hell of super sonic breath. Whether its harshness is due to the song or the shock is left to your conclusion.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata/koinu (puppy)/kojika (deerlet) (only FGO's protagonist)/kobuta (piglet)/korisu (squirrel) (only Fate/EXTRA's protagonist)/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Sweets type Servant, and a self-proclaimed idol.

Due to Servants being summoned with the figure of their heyday, Liz is summoned as she was most beautiful as far as she is concerned, with the body of 14 years old before her marriage and as a Heroic Spirit possessing humanity.
    What exist within are no other than the mind towards love, love that she dreamt of up to her time of marriage; her imprisonment as the devil; and the memory of nightmare on the verge of her death. Hence, the madness has made her confuse between her way of being as a noble’s daughter and her affliction of nightmare.

High-classed, domineering, atrocious, ruthless. All the inhumane qualities as her legend had shown themselves. ...And yet, she herself is a maiden who dream of love. Her timid nature becoming her own ruin; looking at only the result, she helped her comrades,overlooked her enemies, and fell in love with her Master. She ends up showing the barest of line of humane goodness; basically “Well, can’t really say she is not a Heroic Spirit.”

She herself dislikes being described as “You’re actually a good person, aren’t you?”

To add, due to her not showing interest to anything but her own beauty, in actuality she is extremely estranged from knowledge and experience that are sexual in nature.

When summoned again as a Servant, she becomes aware of the job known as “Japanese idol”, and from that day after she proclaims herself as the Idol Servant, completely and seriously devoting her body and soul in playing the part of an idol.

As a result, she ends up looking like a girl who didn’t know any better. For Liz, the existence known as idol is the first that had ever gave her such a “girlish happiness”. She has absolute confidence in her singing voice, but her music sense way too distant from the norm; for normal people her singing ends up to be just a form of torture.

- Motives and attitude towards Master\
    As a Servant, she is friendly and acknowledges the magus that is her Master as someone who understands the uniqueness of summoning a super idol like her. She would diligently lend him/her a hand.
    She has a strong responsibility towards the job she has been assigned to, and would mostly cooperate with the Master’s objective.
    While that attitude of hers stems from how she was born as a noble who engages in ruling and controlling the masses in a serious manner, as far as Liz is concerned “rule” and “control” are, in other words, torture.
    Her thoughts come from how hurting humans for her is the usual state of things no different from breathing, and she is utterly cruel and merciless towards the enemies. Because she completely does not understand the pain of others, there perhaps exist within her lineage circumstances the disposition of recognizing for the first time that “this living being is a human” upon seeing others in pain.

- Speech example
    “You held your head too high; kneel immediately and look up to my beauty! This is the entrance of the Super Idol born in human history, Elizabeth Bathory!”
    “Idol! Ahh, such a lovely sound it makes! She is wanted for naught but to be adorable, and it is her job to be indulged on!”
    “Eh.. if you are going to apologize that much, I’d end up wanting to apologize too… I mean, I was in the fault too…. Actually, there isn't a single good thing going on with me...”
    “B-But, I’m really, really repenting here, you know!? I know I would probably never be forgiven, but I still want to help!”
    “So, don’t be scared of me…!! Because I’m really going to sing my best! I’m not going to squeeze out blood or anything like that anymore!!”
    -----
    Historical depiction

A real historical figure. Born 1560, died 1614. Born in the House of Bathory, a noble house of Hungary who had made the dragon’s fang their crest. She is related with the one who had become the model of the vampire Dracula, Vlad III of Wallachia. She herself is the model for Joseph Sheridan le Fanu’s mystery novel “Vampire Carmilla”.

The House of Bathory was a noble family possessing influence in most of Eastern Europe range. On top of that, she also drew lineage from the House of Hapsburg; truly a lineage that can be said to be a thoroughbred noble.

However, House of Bathory’s consanguineous marriage and luxuriant environment makes many of them to be mad and atrocious. Elizabeth is not an exception. Her name had become known throughout the world for her heinous acts.

For her, preserving her beauty is a must; in Csejte Castle, in her personal territory of what is now known as modern Slovakia, she had slaughtered no less than 600 women. All of them then had their blood squeezed out, and she had made a bath out of it… having a taste for repulsive bloodbath.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

Pushing aside the other Servants, she managed to appear 3 times in the main story during the first, second, and fifth chapter. And even in the Halloween Event “Adventure of the Castle of Singing Pumpkin”, albeit as a different Servant, she managed to put herself as well as a Caster Class. In the story, she appearing is pretty much a running gag already.

She refers only to the Protagonist with a special nickname, just like how she does so to the protagonist of “Fate/EXTRA CCC”, as “puppy/kitten”.
    -----
    Depiction in past works

In Fate/EXTRA CCC, she appeared with Tohsaka Rin as her Master…. although, she kept on being defeated by the protagonist, reappearing again and again as she changes Master and Class, and at last, even ends up making a contract temporarily as the protagonist’s Servant. Even in FGO, she goes all out in showing that guts of hers to keep on appearing like that.

-----Connection with other characters

Nero
    A rival whom she sympathize with in a shared mind and opinion as an idol. Basically, an idol friend.

Vlad III
    The Fate/Apocrypha version. Actually a relative of her, and they share a connection as fellow vampire as well.*
    She is emotionally attached** to this version of Vlad III, whose exudes dignity as a noble, quite immensely.

(*so i have no idea if this is true or not, but apparently:

Could be something like an unconfirmed legend and they make it that it is so in nasuverse. P interesting so why not.)

(**懐いている)
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator

I’ve thought of Elizabeth’s third ascension with her last concert sort of costume, and I had intended to make it kinda gaudy and somewhat in a bad taste; I’m pretty satisfied in regards with the result, but when the game was implemented and you apparently couldn’t choose your battle sprite after ascension, I got surprised and was like oh shiiiiiiit shiiiiiiiiiiiit. Thank god we now get to choose which sprite we use. Thank you very much, development team. (Wada Arco)

Halloween Elizabeth CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Caster
    Source: Fate/Grand Order
    Height: 174 cm (including hats)

AGI: D
    LCK: C

CV: Ookubo Rumi

-----
    Class Skills

Creation of a territory that is advantageous to herself as a magus.
    Even though there’s the power of the Holy Grail, her designing ability in remolding the prison castle Csejte into a merry castle is worthy of admiration.

Tool Creation: A
    The ability to create various tools by means of magic.
    Even though there’s there are Vlad III and Tamamo Cat helping her, the productivity in creating a massive amount of party supplies is worthy of admiration. Now if only the same can happen to her singing sense...
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Innocent Monster: EX
    Indicating the depth of distorted truth by means of rumours, without concern for the actual person's own will or appearance.
    It would not be an exaggeration to say that Elizabeth, who had become the festival sponsor by means of the power of Holy Grail, is Halloween in and of itself. Maybe.

Magic Energy Burst (Pumpkin): A
    The spirit of Halloween dwells within Halloween Liz’s weapon and magic; in places bustling with festivals brawls, it displays effectiveness equals to that of first class Magic Energy Burst. However, those pumpkin spirits only materialize due to Elizabeth’s magic energy to begin with. Which comes first, the pumpkin or the Elizabeth?

Performance Continuation: A
    The variation of the Skill Battle Continuation.
    Due to her comeback as the leading actor, a bunch of critical stars comes out. Why can’t she use this guts for other things, really.

-----
    Bathory Halloween Erzsebet
    Bloody Extra Special Demoness

Bathory Halloween Erzsebet.
    A Noble Phantasm that summons the castle that Elizabeth had reigned in during her life, the stage that makes herself most prominent. A part of the name had changed, yet its content isn’t really any different. Please be excited for the next Bloody Demoness.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata/koinu (puppy)/kojika (deerlet) (only protagonist)/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Pretty much the same with Elizabeth, so it’s omitted. This is totally not cutting corners, ok!?

Elizabeth had been lost in the merry atmosphere of Halloween, so her chronic headache and sudden mood swing is currently being suppressed, fearlessly facing the Master from the front.
    Due to her no longer attacking humans irrespective to her own intention, she will give it her all to gain the Master’s trust.
    This is a one night dream. An impossible if that the criminal beyond salvation known as Elizabeth Bathory saw.

- Speech example
    “Trick or treat! I don’t need to introduce myself, right? I, the Bloody Demoness Elizabeth Bathory, answers your passionate yell as I arrive here with my hidden dress!”

“Aaand I’m here! Right now, I can even save the world with my song! Come here, last stage! Caster, Elizabeth Bathory-----shall sing her greatest yet!”
    -----
    Ingame epiction
    The countess of blood who became the model for the vampire Carmilla… who got demonized but the Skill Innocent Monster…. who got infused with the attribute of Halloween due to the Holy Grail that she happens to pick up. This is beyond comprehension.
    She is a heap of a Servant*, admiring the culture of idol while also having the attribute of a princess dreaming in her castle. Completely cutting off her anecdote of piercing torture Iron Maiden by treating it as “totally have nothing to do with me”, she changes her weapon from a spear to a fork. Due to her overflowing magic energy, she is able to perform magic even if she had never really learn it. She herself totally doesn’t get how it works. An overflowing yet hidden talent, without a clue on how to use it; how very Elizabeth.

*as in Servants with heaps of attributes
    -----

Santa Alter
    An undeniable relation as she is a festival-type Servant.
    That being said, Elizabeth is also able to enjoy Christmas too; so she doesn’t get why she is being targeted.

Tamamo Cat
    A drifting Servant who came as an helper, pronouncing herself as an all-purpose maid.
    It was really surprising; employed even as a vital member during battle, she truly is all-purpose. Afterwards, she kept her company as a comparatively reliable friend.

-----
    Comment from Illustrator
    She’s a Caster that I drew under the impression that she’s a Lancer… like, I’m really sorry. It’s not a lance, it’s a fork, so please forgive me...! Her clothing is pretty showy, and I’m pleased with that. I don’t have a 5 star Caster other than Tamamo, so everytime I need some firepower for a Caster assault it’s always HalloEli. Due to that, I’m seeing her a lot., so I’m glad I got her clothes good. Please give more event Servants!!!! (Wada Arco)

"so like, master, can you, like, dont put me together with the blue lancer and gold archer"

Emiya CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Emiya
    Source: Fate/stay night
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 78 kg

CV: Suwabe Junichi

-----
    Class Skills

Independent Action: B
    At B rank, even if he loses his Master he is able to stay materialized for a period of 2 days.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Mind’s Eye (True): B
    Insight cultivated by training and discipline.
    A “combat logic” that calmly grasps of the enemy’s strength as well as his own situation during predicament and deduces the available means of survival on that situation. As long as there is even a 1% chance of comeback, it draws in the chance to put said strategy into motion.

Clairvoyance: C
    The sharpness of eyesight. Improves both static visual acuity and kinetic vision.
    Displays efficacy on apprehending distant target. On a higher rank, even x-ray vision and future sight becomes possible, but rank C does not reach such a level.

Magic: C-
    The acquisition of orthodox magic. The category of its strong point is unknown.[1]

[1] Add on info from Emiya ingame profile:
    Magic: C (conditionally A+)
    A magic that reproduces tools by his image for but several minutes.
    The pair of swords that Archer favored, Kanshou and Bakuya, was something created by means of projection magic as well.
    Its rank rapidly increases only when the projection subject is categorized as “sword”.
    Through the special trait of “able to prepare counterfeits many times over”, Emiya momentarily increases the power of the projected Noble Phantasm by making them detonates.
    -----
    Unlimited Blade Works
    Infinite Swords Creation

Type: ???
    Range: ???
    Maximum target: ???

Unlimited Blade Works.
    It is not an arsenal, but instead a special type of magic known as reality marble.
    Reality marble is something that, for a certain period of time, overwrite reality with the user’s own mental world.
    In Emiya’s case, all the weapons that he had seen in life are then and there immediately reproduced and accumulated. However, their ranks are decreased by one.
    It is possible to reproduce defensive armament; however, it requires magical energy two to three times the amount needed for normal projection.
    The pair of swords that Archer favored, “Kanshou and Bakuya”, was something created by means of projection magic as well
    There are others as well, such as the shooting type mystic sword, the “Fake Spiral Sword (Caladbolg II)” and the tracking type mystic sword, the “Hound of the Red Plains (Hrunting)”.
    Perhaps during his life it was common for him to have his arms customized; the projected Noble Phantasms appears to have been arranged in order to make them easier to use as well.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi/ore (conditionally)
    Third pronoun: yatsu/yatsura/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Sarcastic and pessimistic. A realist that performs his job dispassionately.
    However, he is not a workaholic, and there is a side of him that while showing hypocritical courtesy also cares and worries about others.
    It appears that the nihilistic jest that he speaks of during critical moments are done while reading the place and situation.
    That being said, due to being fundamentally a cool-headed professional, he gives off an image not unlike a law enforcer agent that puts aside his personal feeling during the job.
    His ever austere expression is probably caused due to such an impairment.
    He approves of logical tactics and justice in general, but his origin is the ideal of “wanting to save everyone”.
    On top of his position as a “guardian”, who bears the role of steering away the ruin that is the annihilation of mankind, he had had enough of having to see mankind’s ugliness through endlessly murder.
    However, while he may speak of regret of becoming a “guardian”, the choices that he makes are always a fight for the sake of protecting others, and he is firm in confronting the danger towards the world and prioritizing his duty as a “guardian” as he throws away his own motive and interest.
    He had been established as a knight of the bow, but originally he was a magus.
    His standard weapon being a bow appears to not due to his own strength as a Heroic Spirit amounting to that much, but as a result of his combat style eventually settling down with sniping from afar.
    As a magus, he utilizes the projection magic--------a magic that reproduces tools by his image for but several minutes; a faker who imitates countless of famed and mystical swords.

As a Servant, he makes it his principle to properly attend to his Master, dispassionately performing his job no matter what sorts of person the Master is.
    He has no wish to entrust upon the Holy Grail, for he is different from the other Heroic Spirit, in that he died and became a Heroic Spirit by fulfilling his wish.
    That being said, it is not as if he is completely without desire; when he was summoned to the Fifth Holy Grail War in the city of Fuyuki, he had been asked of what he wish for, and he replied in a joking manner with “eternal world peace”.
    An expert of domestic chores; should he be summoned by a magus with low ability in daily life, it would not be an unusual situation for him to completely manage all matters in regards to daily chores, albeit with complaints.
    He has one other wish that makes him respond to the Holy Grail War summoning, but that is a story for another time.

- Speech example
    “Servant, Archer; here in response to your summon.
    So you are my employer this time? Ah, just the name is enough. We’d eventually be able to find out about each other’s personality whether or not we want to.”
    “I’d prefer to avoid pointless battles. The basis would be it being a waste of time, of magical energy, and above all, a disappointment from the incompetence on my Master’s part.”
    “See, this is how it ends! From the beginning, you don’t know how to save others, you don’t have anyone to save! Know that this embodiment of unsightly justice is the very ruin of what you once were!”
    “No matter what sort of predicament it is, there is always a way to survive it. The likes of despair are nothing but thoughtless words of those who just wants to comfort themselves. ”
    -----
    Historical depiction
    Due to his source being different from the other Heroic Spirit, one cannot say that he is a Heroic Spirit in the traditional sense.
    If pressed to say, then his source would be the works of “Fate/stay night”.
    He is an existence known as “guardians”, a defense apparatus brought about by mankind’s unconsciousness for the continuation of their existence.
    In short, he is someone chosen by the the unconsciousness of the nameless mass, their faceless representative.
    “Should an evil that accelerates the downfall of humanity appears, then the very elements that had allowed said evil to come to be shall all be eliminated.” Guardians materialize and perform their job with that as their objective.
    They, who thwart the unseen danger of humanity’s downfall, may very well be the repairman of the era or such.[1]
    The moment this deterrent cease to work, the downfall shall advance in haste and it would be honored as the “end” where mankind would sooner or later go beyond recovery.
    As for why this magus ended up becoming a part of the guardians. The details are told pieces by pieces in the works of “Fate” series, but the whole story has yet to come to light.

[1]Pretty much word for word from Extra mats.
    -----
    Ingame depiction
    He made an appearance in Fuyuki City, which he had a deep connection with, which was the stage for the prologue “Ablazed Contaminated City Fuyuki”, while also act in a manner of protecting Artoria Pendragon (Alter) whom he is deeply tied with.
    In his interlude story, as “a veteran who had walked through numerous Holy Grail Wars” he gives a lecture to the protagonist and Mashu in regards to the structure of Heroic Spirit and Holy Grail War, appearing as someone who is fond of teaching and caring for others.
    -----
    Depiction in past works
    Although the Emiya that appears in “Fate/stay night” and Emiya who appears in “Fate/EXTRA” are very much the same person, the foundation of their setting is different. It was quite a complicated relation.

For the history in “Fate/stay night” and “Fate/EXTRA” had already diverged starting from the year of 1970.
    -----
    All characters that appears in “Fate/stay night”
    An undesirable but inseparable relationship, especially with Cu Chulainn, whom he ends fighting against no matter where.

Ishtar
    “Had she finally lost it…!?”

Sengo Muramasa
    “.........Mmph. Not bad……...”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    In the planning of his saint graph ascension evolution design, the first and the second was, well, I’d manage it one way or the other, but the third stage was pretty hard. The last form a character grows into is, to give it to you straight, something I’d like to land right in the center of what makes said character a character.
    For Emiya, as expected I’d want to give his last ascension his usual red appearance, so either way I settled with the troublesome plan of “original design renewal” as the concept. (Takeuchi Takashi)

Gilgamesh CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Gilgamesh
    Source: Sumer civilization, Epic of Gilgamesh
    Region: Babylonia, Uruk
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 182 cm
    Weight: 68 kg

NP: EX

CV: Seki Tomokazu

Main works appearance: Fate/stay night, Fate/Zero, others
    -----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: E
    Protection against magic. Incapable of invalidating magic, but somewhat reduces the damage value.

Independent Action: A+
    The ability to act even in the absence of the Master. It’s already on the level where he can do as he pleases.

He possesses the greatest of divine spirit aptitude, but it receives a rank down due to his dislike of the gods.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Charisma: A+
    The ability to lead and command large armies.
    At this point, it is no longer popularity, but a type of curse instead.

Golden Rule: A
    Not a golden proportion of the body, but the fate of how much wealth follows him around in life.
    He can do even multi-millionaire, goldy style. Has no money troubles for the entirety of his lives.

Collector: EX
    The ability to acquire and manage items of high quality.
    EX means outside the standard, but in Gilgamesh case, already various treasures are counted inside his vault in the state of “what is yours belongs to me”.[1]
    There are also cases where, if he were presented with a target treasure, he would discover from his fault the “original” that became its basis and relabel it.

[1]It’s a Doraemon joke, in case you didn’t get it. Gilgamesh, mankind’s oldest Jaian.
    To note, this is also the skill that basically is responsible for GoB treasure paradox
    -----
    Star of Genesis Which Separates Heaven and Earth
    Enuma Elish

Type: Anti-World Noble Phantasm

Enuma Elish.
    Time and space severance by means of Ea, the Sword of Separation.
    The dislocation of the wind pressure, compressed and clashing inwardly, turns into a pseudo space-time dislocation, pulverizing everything which stands to oppose it.
    Its attack value cannot be defended against without using an anti-purge[2] armor class or counterbalancing it using damage of the same level.
    While the Sword of Separation, Ea, is categorized as a sword, in itself it is close to that of a staff. Its three lithograph each represents heaven, earth, and underworld; They each rotate to a different direction, which represents how the world is. All three together represents the universe.
    Possessing output that equal to or even greater than Artoria’s Excalbur, it is the sword that “tears the world.”

[1]Post interlude, it’s EX. SOmetimes GO mats gives out ranks depending on ingame rank and not actual rank.
    [2] Fun thing i found. I had always thought it to be 粛清 (shukusei), which means (political) purge, but it apparently is 粛正 (shukusei), which means enforcement. They are both political terms. The difference would be, 粛清 is the desire to make disappear not only things that are unjust and impure, but also EVERYTHING that stands in your way. Basically, press ctrl+delete on anyone that is a nuisance for you.
    Whereas 粛正, the terms being used for Enuma Elish here, is the desire to remove all that is unjust and impure, and then returns to proper form. Basically, use ctrl+find then replace things that are bad with better things.
    I feel like this is important, because this strengthen the image that Enuma Elish is not an attack that only pulverizes, but also sorta drive home the concept that Enuma Elish was also an attack that rebuilds, which ties in to how Ea (drill) is the power used by Ea (god) to separate heaven and earth from its chaotic state and then builds bunch of cool things, like human civilization and stuffs.
    Technically, both is still purge if you squint at it the right way. Just that the one used here has a more positive connotation.
    Source: https://eigobu.jp/magazine/shukusei

-----
    Personage
    First pronoun: ware (ore)
    Second pronoun: zasshu/omae/kisama/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: omaetachi/kisamara/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Brutal, ruthless. With a golden armor set, splendour beyond limit, he is an extraordinary Heroic Spirit with superfluous treasures that he unleashes as if they are water.
    With neither blood nor tears, he is a hero who carries to the extreme and enjoys all manners of treasure and pleasure.
    The opinion of people does not reach his ears, and the only thing he takes as absolute is his own standard; a tyrant who empathizes not with the thought of others or their way of being.
    However, possessing no empathy does not mean he holds no interest.
    When confronted with unknown existence of concept, he would show a curiosity like a child would; yet he would also abandon it out of boredom or having decided that he had completely got to the end of it like a child would.
    He treats and judges both good and evil equally.
    As far as Gilgamesh is concerned, life is no other than whether you “die immediately” or “die eventually”.
    Should he recognize a “life that should die immediately”, then he would end it, be it even the life of a wise one.
    A judgement as if equal the truth of the universe;
    An evil rule during times of intoxication and beyond recollection;
    when he does something, he does so with the arbitration of a king.
    For that is what an absolute monarch is.
    While he is moody in nature, there are no(t much) moments where he does something personally using bad mood as the pretext.
    Occasions when he ends the life of others would be when their soul turns repulsive, or when they themselves bare their hostility toward Gilgamesh.

During his live, he had once wish for immortality, yet after obtaining the miraculous medicine he ended up losing his interest on it upon it being stolen by a snake.
    He, who had become a Heroic Spirit, possesses no wish to entrust upon the Holy Grail. To begin with, be it the Holy Grail or Noble Phantasm, he considers all things in creation to be his possession; based on that, the reason he responds to the Holy Grail summons is to punish as a king those who scrambles for what is his.
    He manifests as an Archer, in possession of the Independent Action Skill; should the Master is someone he has no interest on, he may very well turn against them. Of course, as far as he is concerned even the Master is no more than his attendant, albeit one who would never think of the likes of betrayal.
    During Fuyuki’s Fifth Holy Grail War, he had planned to cull the excessively multiplying mankind; however, this is a deliberation caused by taking in the inside of the Holy Grail, “All of the World’s Evil”, incarnated by it, and becoming inclined to modern civilization; quite far off from the neutral Gilgamesh of the age of the gods.

- Speech example
    “Do not make light of me. What manner of hero would I be, if I could not even take in this amount of curse? All the evil of this world? Hah! Bring three times that amount if you wish to dye me with it.
    Understood, Saber? Heroes are those who bear responsibility of all human being within their view. -----------And I had long since bear all of the world.”
    “What is a king, if not arrogant!?”
    “How dare you-----how dare you, howdareyouhowdareyouhowdareyouhowdareyouhowdareyou …!”
    “Fool! I have not even the slightest intention to die...! You stay there until I pull myself out!”
    “Thoughts extolling desperation; an agreeable start!”
    -----
    Historical depiction

The king of Uruk, a city state of ancient Mesopotamia.
    It began with the “Epic of Gilgamesh”, said to be the oldest epic of a hero; he appeared in Mesopotamia ancient tale, and thus is called the king of heroes.
    He was a warrior excelling and proficient in handling arms, flushing out youths in the war against other city states while rebelling against the elders. The gods, who heard of the lamentation of the parents who lost their child in the war, grant to him an equal friend, and thereafter they both went on adventures together.
    They had made various exploits, such as defeating the monster of the forest Humbaba; however, by the design of Ishtar, whose allure he had severely spurned, he lost his friend and ended up fearing death.
    Gilgamesh, who wished for the secret of immortality, went to meet the sage who had lived on since the age of the great flood, Utnapishtim. And although through the sage’s advice he was able to get in his hand the miraculous medicine of immortality, it was eaten by a bird when he had momentarily let his guard down for but a small period of time.
    -----

Compared to the original works, he plays less of an active role.
    In his interludes, in a manner of very much like him, many times he would appraises the Master of whether or not they are worthy of his interest and bestow trials upon them. By his words, “Mankind does not have any value; but the things mankind made does.” Perhaps that belief of his is one of the reason he is quite particular with his treasures.
    -----
    Depiction in past works

In two of Fate/stay night routes, he appears in a last boss-like role. In contrast with Saber (Artoria), who was consecutively summoned in the fourth and the fifth war, he stayed as he was as an Archer of the fourth war.

In this work, his ability and personality are of the extreme antithesis of those on the protagonist’s side, and so he is completely on the opposing side. However, in Fate/hollow ataraxia, he reclaims another aspect of his unique way of being as the “King of Heroes”, and then in Fate/Zero his character and true motive was reaffirmed.

In Fate/EXTRA CCC, because he is one of the main Servant of the neutral character protagonist, he is inclined to neither good nor evil, bewitching with his behaviour as a “hero of the age of the gods”. In the short story of Fate/strange fake, he was summoned together with a hero he possesses deep bond with during his live, depicting the figure of his in great joy of their reunion and rematch.
    -----

Artoria
    That figure of hers, floundering on the ground as she aim (wish) for the unreachable ideal----truly is the only star that can be found above ground.
    The star is something beyond reach, be it from the heaven or earth. And so it is beautiful.

Cu Chulainn
    “At last, I have ascertained why you grate on my nerves so! It is because your way of being as a king is simply directly opposite of mine!”

Karna
    Having low self-assertion is a fault; however, he see no other fault with Karna. In particular is that golden armor; truly excellent. He dare say he has the second best sense in this world.

Enkidu
    No comment.

Ishtar
    “Fuhaha! Let me tell you, goddess! You would be the result if one combine together a swarm of locust, a sandstorm, and the temper of a child!”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    The degree of how much his armor is completed already is kinda high, so I can’t really add or take away anything. So the design evolution ends up having no twist whatsoever.
    And still he has hell of a presence; as expected from the King of Heroes. (Takeuchi Takashi)

Cu Chulainn CMT BMCMIIW

True Name: Cu Chulainn
    Source: Celt mythology, Ulster mythology
    Region: Ireland
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 72 kg

AGI: A
    MGI: C
    NP: B

CV: Kanna Nobutoshi

-----
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: C
    Invalidate magic with chant 2 verses or less.
    Unable to defend against large scale magic such as high thaumaturgy or ritual spells.

Defines whether or not one possesses divine spirit aptitude.
    The higher it is, the more one is a mixed race of a physical divine spirit.
    Cu Chulainn inherits the blood of the god of light Lugh, one of the Tuatha de Danaan.
    -----
    Personal Skill

He is bad at giving up. This is not a method[1] to preserve one’s own dominance, but simply the karma[2] that induces the pride of Celt warriors who does not stop fighting until their last breath. It's possible for him to fight even on the verge of death, surviving as long as his injury is not decisively lethal.

Protections from Arrows: B
    Protection against projectiles.
    As long as the shooter is within his visibility, he would be able to seize all manners of thrown weapons with his bare eye and deal with them. However, it is not applicable to super long distance direct attacks or attacks with extensive range.[3]

Disengage: C[4]
    The ability to withdraw from battle.
    It also returns disadvantageous battle to the turn it began (turn 1) and skill conditions to its initial values.

[1]what is even 生き汚い
    I got 自分の利益や優位を保とうとする様と言う感じの意味 but could appreciate a second look from more native moonruners
    [2]業
    It’s a Buddhist term that means karma, but it can also mean deed, work, performance, act. I feel like karma is the more correct one here considering Cu is big on this sort of stuffs, but native moonruners do correct me if im wrong.
    [3]add on info from CM3: He can deal with most projectiles even in conditions where the opponent cannot be visually seen. Even if the battle with Hasan Sabbaha, he cancelled the throwing swords hurled from the darkness. As long as the attack is a thrown type, he can avoid even Noble Phantasms, but he can't gain the effects of this protection with respect to wide range attack types where the attack range of the weapon explodes on impact, or a direct attack by a weapon that has simply long reach.
    [4]just a trivia, but Restart or Re-engage is actually a closer translation.
    -----
    Gae Bolg
    Spear of Piercing Death Thorn

Range: 2~4

Gae Bolg.
    Hitting correction +100. Upon hitting, adds the damage in proportion to the enemy’s HP.[1]
    The spear of curse that would always pierce through the enemy’s heart once it’s thrusted. The thorn of certain death utilizing the demonic spear Gae Bolg.
    Its true nature is the demonic technique, where the spear was unleashed towards the enemy after the spear had already struck the enemy’s heart. In other words, the reversal of cause and effect.
    It is the “spear that possess the effect of already striking the heart, thus no matter what the enemy would do it would always pierce through it.”
    Because the action is done after creating the result, neither defense nor evasion is possible against it.
    In evading Gae Bolg, what needed is not high agility, but luck; the ability to change fate before Gae Bolg is invoked. The magical energy needed for this Noble Phantasm activation is low, and its extreme efficiency of killing in each blow makes for an excellent Noble Phantasm.

[1] Could also mean stamina or physical strength but wouldn't make sense on the context here and what we know of GB already.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: omae/temee/** (no honorifics)
    Third pronoun: yatsu/** (no honorifics)

- Character
    Even if one is a close friend of his, as long they are the enemy he would laugh on his own bad luck as he exchanges blows to death with them; even if one is the enemy of his parent, as long as they are allies he would persist in protecting them until the end of his vow. Such is how he lives, abiding to the characteristic way of thinking of the Celts warriors.
    During battle, he is extremely pragmatic, not shying even from performing surprise attack from behind. He displays the heartlessness where, if ordered, he would even kill ordinary persons so as to seal their mouths.
    He excels in defense, unparalelled in regards to Skills to survive combats.
    By the same token, he has the temperament of an elder brother; one who is refreshingly wild yet helpful.
    Rough, savage, yet affable; at his root, he is a frankly loyal and faithful man. Be they friend or foe, he would proactively chat those he likes, not discouraged even if he is ignored. Truly, the legendary protagonist of Celt mythology.
    He has special regards towards dogs from the origin of his name as well as the geas (vow) from during his live. As such, he loathes when the word “dog” is said in an contemptuous manner.
    His hobbies are outdoor activities, such as fishing, diving, and mountain climbing.
    His favorite things are strong-willed women and reckless promises. Things he dislikes are roundabout plans as well as reckless promises. However, the ones he had deep connection with during his lives were mainly the latter.
    His Noble Phantasm, which upon unleashed would always pierces the heart, the “Spear of Piercing Death Thorn (Gae Bolg)”. One can say that it is essentially a Noble Phantasm that symbolizes the distinctiveness of the Holy Grail War, with it being a conflict made happen by magic.

From the perspective of a third party, the manner of his death during his lifetime may look like a tragedy, but he himself is consent in meeting his death.
    Due to that, he has no particular wish to entrust to the Grail. If forced to say, he responds to the summon in order to challenge powerful heroes to a worthy battle.
    However. Ironically, during the Holy Grail War that he had participated until now, there are numerous of times where he was given the mission that he did not wish for; reconnaissance.
    One may well say that this is due to the Master’s plan, but it might also due to his high level of speed and close combat ability that are characteristics of Lancer Class.
    While he would voice his complaint and discontent, at the foundation he is faithful towards his Master; even with complaints, he would performs his simple duties.

- Speech example
    “I’ll be taking that heart of yours-----!”
    “Let’s go. Accept this one blow as a tribute.”
    “Don’t think we’re the same. I ain’t got any interest for a second life to begin with.
    …..Well. Heroes are a bunch who mostly just ain’t got any interest for things like that.
    We don’t really adhere to this world. We just persist in regrets of things we didn’t get to accomplish. Not like a greedy, vengeful spirit like you would understand.”
    -----
    Historical depiction

A hero told in Ireland’s Ulster sphere of of Celt mythology, also known as the “Child of Light” due his father being the god of light, Lugh.
    His childhood name is Setanta. During his childhood, he made the mistake of killing the watchdog of the mastersmith Culann. He then vowed to be his watchdog in its stead, becoming known with the name of Cu Chulainn which holds the meaning of “the hound of Culann”.
    Growing up, he served the Ulster king Conchobar mac Nessa, winning the fame as the greatest brave warrior of the Order of Red Branch. When he was 16, he proceeded under Scathach, who ruled over the Land of Shadow. Learning under her, he was given the secret of leaping, as well as the demonic spear technique of Gae Bolg.
    In the tale of Táin Bó Cúailnge, he fought alone against the army invading Ulster that had received an order from the queen of Connacht, Medb. At the end of his continuous days and nights of fighting, he was pressed with the contradiction of the vow (geas) to not eat dog meat and to not refuse hospitality; not only he ended up losing the freedom of his left hand, he also had no choice but to let go of his demonic spear at the behest of the poets. Under such conditions where he was not allowed to fight fair and square as a hero, he lost his life before long.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

In the prologue, “Ablazed Contaminated City Fuyuki”, as well as fifth chapter, “North American Myth Great War E Pluribus Unum”, the different aspects of Cu Chulainn made appearances in classes besides Lancer.
    Among others, Cu Chulainn and Queen Medb, whom he is deeply tied with, were both key persons especially in the fifth chapter; the scenario depicted of the warped love and hate towards Cu Chulainn, just like depicted in the Táin Bó Cúailnge. To add, her master also made an appearance as a Lancer; Scathach, the queen of the Land of Shadow and the one who gave her the demonic spear Gae Bolg. His personal quest depicted the world of the savage and purely violent worlds of the Celt warriors, of when Cu Chulainn was still alive.
    -----
    Depiction in past works

In Fate/stay night, he bears the devastating development of killing the protagonist straight from the beginning. There is also a route where he becomes a dependable ally; although, it is a development that inherits Fate/stay night prototype short story’s development where the three knights of Saber, Archer, and Lancer ends up fighting together with the protagonist. In Fate/hollow ataraxia, he sets up a fishing line in Fuyuki’s harbour, as he accompanies the protagonist while telling of his personal experience during his life.
    He also appeared in Fate/EXTRA series with a SF-ish look.
    -----

Scathach
    The master he respects. ….Although, he secretly worries for her. “Really, is this woman gonna be ok like this?” If this gets out, he’s totally getting ripped through pieces.

Celt Servants
    The elder brother figure Fergus is obvious, but he is also deeply tied with those whose generation (cycle) came after him, such as Finn mac Cumhaill and Diarmuid. However, he does feel that they sure are somewhat more gentlemanly compared to those of his own time.

Emiya
    About time to settle the matter for good. Aggressively.

Medb
    “She has always been a pain in the ass of a woman, but really? This much?”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Just like Emiya, his third stage ascension does not really differ from the original design. We go with the concept of “if he is designed at present time”. Upon consideration, I wonder if I should have made some more modification. (Takeuchi Takashi)

Swallow
    Dragon
    Slayers

Georgius CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Rider
    True Name: Georgius
    Source: The Golden Legend, the Legend of Saint Georgius
    Region: Europe
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 95 kg

CON: A+
    AGI: C++
    MGI: D
    LCK: A+
    NP: C

Setting creation: Miwa Kiyomune, Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Higashiguchi Chuuou
    CV: Saizen Tadahisa

-----
    Class Skills

Cancels all A rank magic and below. As a matter of fact, modern magi are incapable of hurting him.
    Even if he is thoroughly assaulted by a magus’ spells and magic, he will emerge completely unscathed.
    It would not be wrong to call such an ability a 'magus killer'.

Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity, but he is unable to ride phantasmal kin.
    It can be considered that his own ability as a Rider does not really amount to that extent, and it is the ability of Bayard, the horse that was given to him, that is truly outstanding.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Guardian Knight: A+
    This is a rare Skill granted to Georgius, being a noble knight and a saint aspired to “protect” many countries.
    Through a genuine sense of duty in protecting others, he displays a tremendous rising in defensive power albeit temporarily.

Soul of the Martyr: B+
    A Skill that negates mental interference.
    He had been compelled to renounce his religion and forced to undergo many form of tortures, yet until the very end he had not waver in his faith.

Fortitude granted by the blessing of the land. It's possible for him to fight even on the verge of death, surviving as long as his injury is not decisively lethal.

Instinct: C
    The ability to always “feel” the most optimum course of action for him during battle. In Georgius’ case, only during the act of protecting would said sense be possible

Divinity: C
    Revered as a saint throughout the world, he boasts faithfulness that exceeds that of small religions and some ancient gods.
    Moreover, Georgius’ origin traces back to the Middle East god of harvest, Ba’al.
    -----
    Ascalon
    Blessed Sword Which Vanquishes Might

Ascalon.
    The holy sword that drives away malice and ill will from its bearer. A sword whose implication of protection from any manners of enemy boast invincibility.
    To add, it is made to also bestows dragon attribute by means of his other Noble Phantasm.

Abyssus Draconis
    Thou Shalt a Dragon Become

Abyssus Draconis.
    A surcoat with a red cross (the Cross of St. George) embroidered upon it, or a palladium (the mantle and overcoat hung on top of his armor). Determining whether the target is good or evil, they are then temporarily turned into a dragon kin.

Interfectum Dracones
    Dragonslayer

Range: 1~10

Interfectum Dracones.
    Another of Ascalon’s form. Or rather, a Noble Phantasm that combines and invokes the ability of the sword Ascalon and Georgius’ ability as a dragonslaying saint. Bestows large damage against dragon kin.
    In close quarters, it is a slash by taking the form of a sword, but in long distance it takes the form of a spear thrown from the sword’s repelled light, piercing through the enemy.

Bayard
    Phantom War Horse

Range: -

Bayard.
    Appearing in the “Seven Champions of Christendom”, it is a magical white horse, given to Georgius (St. George) by the witch who kidnapped and then fell in love to him. It is said that whosoever to ride upon it shall become invincible, able to for just once nullify a single fatal blow.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata
    Third pronoun: kare, kanojo

- Character
    Exceedingly earnest, with a gentle and sincere personality; an ideal saint from any point of view.
    Even those who calls him dull and uninteresting would probably end up trusting that personality of his and believe that he would never tell a lie.
    His hobby is camera. If he is summoned to the modern era, he would almost always carry a camera with him.

Even that gentle disposition of his would of course change, depending on the Master, .
    ….That being said, the very fact that they are able to summon Georgius probably already shows how the Master’s personality is to begin with.

He would be sincere towards the Master, but his personality is not one that would hold back on admonishing them. At times severe, at times lenient. One can say that his role is that of an ideal teacher.

- Speech example
    “This be Ascalon’s truth. Thy are a dragon; and thus, sinful! Ascalon!”
    “Rider, Georgius. I have come in response to your summon. Come; we shall do the very best we can.”
    “My hobby, is it? Hmm… I suppose it would be the camera by which was handed over to me since I had been summoned. Indeed, taking pictures wherever I go is a private enjoyment of mine.”
    -----
    Historical depiction
    Georgius (Saint Georgius, St. George, Sant Jordi, Sancti Georgii). A saint of the teaching of Christ.
    In possession of the mystical blade Ascalon, he is famous of the act of dragonslaying.
    He is also a man of valor, accomplishing martyrdom for the sake of the teaching of Christ.
    His main anecdotes include the close to the original “Golden Legend”*, as well as the mythical “Seven Champions of Christendom” where various arms of the witch made an appearance.

There is also a theory that states that he had appeared as a reinforcement during the Crusades, leading the force of the heaven.

*The Golden Legend is considered to be the closest to an encyclopaedia of medieval saint lore that survives today.
    -----

Marta
    A close friend in the saint team. He places tremendous trust in her.
    “Although I must say, I am more well known.”

Jeanne d’Arc
    A close friend in the saint team, albeit on a different branch. As a fellow saint, he is quite proud of her fame which rivals or even surpasses his own.
    “Although I must say, I am quite stronger.”

Jeanne Alter
    Something of a mishap that defiles the name of a saint. Perhaps it was due to such a shock, that Georgius is incapable of seeing Jeanne Alter.
    “Although I must say, my camera is somewhat out of focus.”
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    (There isn’t any.)

Sasaki Kojiro CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Sasaki Kojirou
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Height: 176 cm
    Weight: 63 kg

CON: E
    AGI: A+
    MGI: E

Original character design: Takeuchi Takashi
    Character design: Mata
    CV: Miki Shinichiro

Main works appearance: Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia, etc
    -----
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment: D
    Suppresses one's presence as a Servant. A Skill suitable for covert action.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Mind’s Eye (Fake): A
    Resistance against corrections[1] caused by vision obstructions.
    It can be also be defined as a sixth sense or premonition[2]; sensing danger by means of natural talent.

Vitrification: B+[3]
    Serene and clear, as a polished mirror and still water. A mental defense that invalidates mental interference.
    While he may not be an assassin in the traditional sense and thus unable to make use of the Assassin’s ability of “Presence Concealment”, he is able to conceal his presence utilizing a martial artist’s state of empty mind[4].

Knowledge of Sowa: B[5]
    A special technical skill which prevents the degradation of accuracy regardless how many times the same technique has been used against the same enemy.
    His attacks becomes imperceivable.[6]

[1]as in DnD style dice roll probability correction

[2]虫の知らせ. Random trivia: it’s a jp ancient concept that there is a bug living inside you that has various effects on your emotion and consciousness. More info here: http://gogen-allguide.com/mu/mushinoshirase.html

[3]透化 is actually a legitimate scientific term for when things went under excessive cooling after a fusion process, turning into glass-shaped amorphous substance. Hence, vitrification.

[4]An add on info from CM3 for Vitrification and Presence Concealment D: “Since he is not a true Servant Assassin, this is not a class ability. It is his intrinsic ability as a martial artist to “cut off his presence”. This is not a skill to hide, but a technique of the mind for the martial artist to merge with his surroundings.”
    So basically,
    >not a true servant assassin
    >doesnt have PC
    >but have Vitrification
    >Uses Vitri to have martial PC rank D innate skill instead of class skill
    That is, Kojiro’s PC was not a result of his class, but by Vitrification.

[5]宗和 is a weird concept. Like, I cant find actual encyclopedic entry of that term, only a tea ceremony style which is a stretch. However, individually the kanji 宗 means principle/center/pillar/meaning, whereas 和 is an actual concept, which translates best into Harmony. It implies a peaceful unity and conformity within a social group, in which members prefer the continuation of a harmonious community over their personal interests.

[6]add on info from game: “Perhaps, it was such a sword mastery that other’s simply cannot become accustomed to it.”
    -----
    Tsubame Gaeshi
    Swallow Reversal

Type: Anti-Unit Mystic Sword
    Range: 2

Tsubame Gaeshi.
    A special move that cuts down the enemy from three directions simultaneously. It is not simply a “swift” slash; it truly happens simultaneously.
    In order to achieve his goal of cutting down a swallow midflight with a longsword, the nameless swordsman who became the basis of this Heroic Spirit personality underwent an outrageous, straightforward training. This is the mystical sword that he had acquired at the end of it.

In the world of magic, it appears to be one of those known as multidimensional refraction phenomenon.
    -----
    Personage
    Third pronoun: omaetachi/kisamatachi/** (no honorifics)

- Character

An elegant man, wrapped in a refined jinbaori, fond of the aestheticism of nature.
    He is an enigmatic figure who, while calling himself as Sasaki Kojirou, the swordsmaster who wield at will the longsword referred as the Monohoshizao[1] and rumoured to be unparalleled during the Keichou era, also proclaims himself to not be Sasaki Kojirou himself.
    His character is detached and elusive. And while he would make remarks that could be taken as making a pass at female Servants such as Artoria or Medusa, he would also be quite troubled and at loss as to what to do should a passing by female high schooler tries to befriend him.
    In the Fuyuki Holy Grail War which has been structured to have only “Hassan-i Sabbah” summoned in the Assassin class, he is an irregular existence; however, this is due to him being summoned as the familiar of Caster, who had intervened with the system of the Holy Grail War.
    While his true identity is a nameless swordsman who had existed in the same period as Miyamoto Musashi, he is also the nameless swordsman who due to being able to put together the hidden sword of Tsubame Gaeshi, said to be the technique used by the swordsman Sasaki Kojirou, had been summoned as the Heroic Spirit Sasaki Kojirou.
    Because he had been summoned with the main temple gate of Ryuudou Temple in Fuyuki City as the catalyst, while he is unmistakably someone with a connection to Ryuudou Temple, due to being summoned with the name of “Sasaki Kojirou” he does not even know of his own name.
    However, the man who would abase himself as a bearer of the wicked sword does not feel affected by it, nor does he lament that his attained feat--of bringing about the multiple refraction phenomenon known as Tsubame Gaeshi with only a human body and without being a magus--made to be the feat of someone else. He simply performs the role of Sasaki Kojirou calmly and composedly.

[1]literally means clothesline

Due to him not being an existence that manifested by means of the Grail, he does not possess a wish towards the Holy Grail to begin with.
    Put to words, one can say that it is due to being summoned by Medea that the Heroic Spirit known as Sasaki Kojirou was born.
    While he is faithful towards the Master, there’s also another aspect of him that abide to the Master because it is a contract made by magical means and because he has no reason to disobey the Master.
    However, as expected, it is but a human nature for wanting to see what sorts of fate his mystical sword that he had tempered so thoroughly would brought about. He is fond of a fair and square bout against those he had deemed as strong.
    And thus, should he become unable to do so due to the Master’s order, there are cases where he would abandon said order as much as his contract would allow him, even as he suffer the guilty conscience as a result.

- Speech example

“----------Servant Assassin, Sasaki Kojirou.”
    “While I do pride myself in that none can best me in the bout of the mind, it is quite unfortunate that tactics are part of being a warrior. Such things are not unusual upon the battlefield.”[1]
    “Not even swallows are able to escape my blade. This would be quite the unfair match, wingless as you are.”

[1]bit iffy on this one, if someone can recheck?
    -----
    Historical depiction

Sasaki Kojirou is a figure who had been reported to had fought and been subsequently defeated in a duel against Miyamoto Musashi at Funashima (Ganryuujima) during the year 17, month 4, and day 13 of the Keichou era. Unlike Musashi, his real figure was unclear, and although it is said that he made use of the hidden sword of Tsubame Gaeshi with a longsword 3 shaku long, nothing about said technique is actually known.
    In short, Sasaki Kojirou had been created and put together by multiple literature source in regards to Musashi; substantially, an imaginary swordsman.
    And by being able to bring about the Tsubame Gaeshi, said to be used by Kojirou, as a result of his training, this Heroic Spirit known as “Sasaki Kojirou” had been summoned as an existence that fulfill the role of the imaginary Heroic Spirit; the nameless, genius swordsman of Fuyuki origin.
    -----
    Ingame depiction

During Fate/Grand Order first service commencement awaited an unexpected development; on the first chapter “Evil Dragon Hundred Years War Orleans”, the easily attainable 1 star Assassin Sakaki Kojirou was highly valued against the the Rider-class Wyvern flock that kept on harassing the player, and thus he was revered with the alias Dragonslayer. Thank you, Sasaki Kojirou. THY ARE THE DRAGONSLAYER.
    -----

He had a roughly similar setting and role on the Fate/stay night’s prototype novel. In Fate/stay night, he was summoned by Caster, and then proceeded on having an east-meets-west swordsmanship showdown in the midst of the story’s climax. On top of being an irregular summon, he was restrained due to being unable to leave the main gate of the Ryuudou Temple. However, in the anime Carnival Phantasm, by utilizing a drastic move of loading the whole temple gate on a truck, he had managed to obtain freedom.
    -----

Medea
    Once, she was his summoner. Had she not summoned upon a nameless swordsman, then this Sasaki Kojirou would have never come to be. In a way, he felt a debt of gratitude towards her.

Marta
    She is unaffected and sincere, while filled with fortitude and vigor; truly excellent. Her attitude, too, is dignified and centered, steady and unwavering.
    However, that brusqueness of her is her one true flaw ooOoOUCH!?

Miyamoto Musashi
    There was never a time when they encountered each other; but as he is Sakaki Kojirou, Miyamoto Musashi is an opponent he simply cannot ignore. He would love for a bout where they put their life on the lines.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    He sure played an active role during the first chapter, huh. He had really helped me a lot as well.
    You can say he sure isn’t lacking in for some good gag during interludes and dango quest. Still, his feature is actually on the slim side; he got those slit, almond eyes and beautiful silky hair. He’s all around a beautiful character. Also, I was like, totally surprised when he acted affectionate in My Room. By the way, would Anchin-sama never get implemented, I wonder. (Mata)

something something red thing iunno i ran out of jokes

Mordred CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Saber
    True Name: Mordred
    Source: Legend of King Arthur
    Region: England
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Weight: 42 kg

STR: B+
    CON: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Setting creation: Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Konoe Ototsugu
    CV: Sawashiro Miyuki

Main works appearance: Fate/Apocrypha
    -----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: B
    Invalidate magic with chant 3 verses or less.
    It is hard to damage her even with great thaumaturgy or ritual spells.

The ability for riding. Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity. However, he cannot ride beast on the rank of monstrous beast and sacred beast.
    -----
    Personal Skill

Instinct: B
    The ability to always “feel” the most optimum course of action for her during battle.
    Reduces by half obstructions that interferes with sight and hearing.

Magic Energy Burst: A
    A magic energy jet propulsion, so to speak. She possesses the capacity to even exchange blows equally with the knight king.
    Helmet of Hidden Infidelity: EX
    Secret of Pedigree.
    Originally, it is a Noble Phantasm instead of a skill. The helmet that she receives from her mother, Morgan, together with the words of “You must never, ever remove it.”
    It conceals Personal Skill and Noble Phantasm that ties to her true name within her status information.
    However, when unleashing
    Clarent
    ’s whole power, the helmet must be removed.
    -----
    Clarent

Clarent.
    This sword was kept within King Arthur’s armory, the sword that represents the throne’s succession.
    Said to be “more dazzling than any silver”, it is a treasured sword which worth is no less or even more than the “Golden Sword of the Victorious”, but Mordred had stolen it without acknowledgement; due to that, its rank is lower than how it originally was.
    (In FGO, it is fundamentally not being utilized)

Clarent Blood Arthur
    Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father

Range: 1~50
    Maximum target: 800 individual

Clarent Blood Arthur.
    The fullpower release of the Radiant Sword of the King. Normally a splendid sword shining in silver, upon invocation it is dyed with crimson blood and turn itself into an unsightly shape.
    A demonic sword with raging hatred coiling around its edge as it shoots it out.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: omae/temee/kisamanado
    Third pronoun: aitsu

- Character

Having been trained as a knight, she is relatively prepared in terms of manners and etiquette; however, as a manner of fact her doctrine is that of violence supremacy. With her being quite recklessly rebelling against those with influence, at her core she is truly one at a rebellious age.
    She does not tolerate being treated as a woman, but acknowledging being perfectly treated as a man in itself is also quite... her personality is truly difficult.
    To add, during battle she shows a truly superior competence, and due to her doctrine of “might makes right”*, she would even peruse deliberately of even unfair tactics.
    However, perhaps it is due to her pride as a knight, but she would never make use of plans that involve those unrelated.
    The type who enjoys the transient world. She would still have some meals even if she is given magic energy supply.
    Quoted from the person herself: “Because I’m different from my father, who’s all stiff and formal!”

*jp is 勝てば官軍, its from the idiom 勝てば官軍負ければ賊軍 which literally means “loyalists are the victorious and rebels are the losers”

She basically deals with the Master as someone equal. She tends to avoid magi’s typical tricky and wily nature. If one wishes to get along with her, perhaps one must be a Master who never treat her like a woman or a child, who associate with her in an honest and frank way, and whose wish is earnest even if not grandiose.

- Speech example

“Go ahead and run away. I don’t blame you; after all, you’re fighting me, Mordred!”
    “Hah, just chalk it up to bad luck and give up!”
    “I entrust you my sword; my honor; my life. I may only be a third-rate of a knight; still you are fine with that?”
    -----
    Historical depiction

The splendour legend of King Arthur.
    Its glory gradually waned from the conflict between the knights, the invasion of the savage tribes, as well as various famines and droughts. And it was her who had been given the role to close the legend’s curtain----the knight of rebellion, Mordred.

Her father is King Arthur, her mother the enchantress Morgan.
    A homunculus born by magic and the machinations of Morgan.
    For a while, she had been raised by Morgan, who whispered unto her for revenge against King Arthur.
    “This country belongs to you. ----------One day, you will be the king.”
    However, Mordred did no hate the king; she instead thought of the world of him.
    Her feeling of indebt of being not human disappears; only her pride of having the same blood as the king was carved within her.
    Mordred dreamt. Of whether or not the king would approve of her as his successor. But she was mistaken; the knight king is the purest of king, and his rule has no hesitation.
    Seeing that Mordred was unfit to be a king, as far as the king was concerned she could not be his successor.
    However, Mordred took it amiss. She thought that the knight king detested her for being the child of Morgan.

….From the beginning, all of King Arthur’s desperate endeavour amounted to nothing but an attempt to prolong the life of Britain. One day, all of it would fall------for the end of the age of the gods had announce itself already.

However, Mordred brought what should have been a slow waning into a desperate destruction.
    The knight king swung the holy spear, bringing down the finishing blow. At that moment, the knight of rebellion finally realized it.

--------Ahh. No, it’s not that this king is not seeing me.
    --------From the beginning, he’s unable to see anyone.

She then remembers the words once uttered by a knight as he left Camelot.
    "The king understands not of human heart."
    Her hatred, her admiration; all of it was pushed away-------she believed those words to be true.

Without realizing one other thing of great matter.
    Of what the knight king wished for. Of what the knight king lived for.
    Of what the knight king wanted to see instead of what she herself wanted to see.
    In this piece, the answer to that question does not exist.
    -----
    Artoria
    Needless to be said, her father. Mordred harbors hatred, love, and many other emotions towards her, all of them mix and jumbled within her; it is impossible to explain in just a word. Does she wish to exceed her? Does she wish to stand with her? Does she wish to go ahead of her? Does she wish to trample her? Not even Mordred herself understand.

Artoria Lily
    “A younger father!?” (What’s with that logic error)*

Lancelot
    “Ah, here’s the infidel bastard. Yo there, philanderer! Go hang yourself! Get stoned! Get Shakespeare to write a provocative article about you!“**

Gawain
    “The honor student. He looks like a good-looking dog no matter how you look at him. It’s kinda irritating. If Gareth hadn’t been there I would have picked a fight with him already. Also, this has been on my mind a lot, but being invincible until sunset… that’s pretty freaking unfair, isn’t it?”

Frankenstein
    Due to a circumstances where Mordred can’t really treat her as a stranger’s problem, she’s kinda taking care of her. At any rate, if Mordred just left her alone she’s just going to get all languid at the corner of the room.

Agravain
    Birds of a feather***. That being said, they don’t actually have much of a common ground, so they are not particularly close. But for some reason she felt like he had always been taking care of her, so he’s a good guy. Maybe.

*this is not me, thats literally what the mats said
    **As in, get someone to throw a stone at Lancelot. Plx gib him a break.
    ***the kanji used is 同じ穴の狢, literally meaning badgers of the same hole, an idiom which means they look nothing alike, but they’re actually same type of persons.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Design-wise, the one thing that she actually have in common with her father is the eye color, hair color, and hair style; however, her glandular hair is a bit longer, and a bunch of small detail here and there is also different, perhaps “deviating” due to influence from her mother’s side. Ah, one other thing; the modest size of the breast is the same for both the parent and the child…. Ok what the hell am I saying I should just sto (the holy light shines within the roaring red lightning) (Konoe Ototsugu)*

*double swordbeamed, rip konoe

Amakusa Shirou PMT BMCMIIW

Get the rest here: https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/ruler093/

-----
    Historical depiction
    Amakusa Shirou Tokisada is the young man who served as the leader of Edo era’s greatest uprising, the Shimabara Rebellion. At the time, the Shimabara’s peasants had been suffering from heavy taxation levied by Shimahara’s daimyo, the clan of Matsukura. THe merciless land tax collection had been more than twice the crop yield, caused by sloppy land survey.

Not only that, other taxes such as the poll tax was implemented by the daimyo to squeeze out even more tax from the peasants, and finally, they revolted--------opening the curtain for the greatest insurrection in the Edo period that aimed to eradicate the Bakumatsu, the Shimabara Rebellion.

During the rebellion, there existed a certain spiritual leader.
    For the persecuted Christians, he was the child of miracle.
    He was likened to a holy man; walking above the sea, healing wounds, able to control birds.[1]
    Deeds no men are capable of doing, miracles that only a saint allowed to perform.
    His name was Amakusa Shirou Tokisada.

It was unknown how much command this young man had during the rebellion.
    However, one way or another it was beyond doubt that his position had been in the summit, or infinitely close to it.

…..I heard the voice of heaven, he had uttered.
    In which case, the blessed young man had believed. Explaining it would have been too difficult, yet there had been no need for it.
    Those who revere him as their leader would abide by those words and fight.

--------Maybe he had been too greedy. Or perhaps everything had gone too smoothly.

Or perhaps it was due to his words of “If I alone am killed, then perhaps this rebellion would end peacefully” being denied, and everything was pushed to the idea that the Edo shogunate must be opposed.

The Shimahara Rebellion then led towards the only tragic way it could; it was reported that the the massacre includes the besieged 37000 member of the rebellion (there are various theories.)
    Amakusa Shirou Tokisada was then decapitated.

…..The wish of the Amakusa Shirou Tokisada as a Servant is the salvation of mankind.
    It had nothing to do with good or evil; each and every mankind is a target of salvation.
    For that, he would bear even the long time of 60 years.

With the Human Order Incineration currently imminent, as of now he kept that wish of his to himself, and yet---------------

[1]Hmmm, i wonder. Are the birds doves?
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    There’s this matter where he happens to accidentally resembles someone. Maybe I should call it the Shirou Series. I took quite an effort on getting that balance right. His charm point is how his last ascension’s ponytail splits into two. For those who’s like, eh, who is that, is that last ascension a sailor uniform or a miko uniform? Please come to the student counseling room afterwards. Once you be a good boy and read the published works, sensei will give you some candy. (Konoe Ototsugu)
    Robin is such a goodest boi, LN about him helping some shoganai knight chick save Britain or something pls Nasu

Castor r u okay there take a rest thank you
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Good job dude! I updated the list so indeed your backlog for mats 1-3 are done (I totally forgot Chaldeum worked on Amakusa's mats in the beginning). Take a deserved rest.

Meanwhile, I need to get off my hiatus now and continue my work!

US Friend Code
    Wow, thanks a ton Castor.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazigh View Post
    Honestly, I kinda feel I do need more, due to wondering both how he applies for the Ruler Class, how he swaps into the class he's not summoned in, and why they couldn't leave him as a Caster. It feels pointless if no explanation is given for why it occurred.
    This is actually explained pretty throughly.

He was made a Ruler because he is incredibly dangerous to the Human Order, and being a Ruler lets the system to keep him on a tight leash, and not trail away. The thing is that being this good at 'revealing things' lets him actually accidentally reveal things that humanity was never meant to know, such as human history being possibly retroactive.

He probably figured out a whole bunch of crazy stuff while working for Chaldea, but isn't permitted to talk about any of it.

US Friend Code
    Reading Georges profile makes it seem they just took the notes from the previous mats with a few minor additions. A pity, it’s also the same with the art sketches.

that said they did keep all of his abilities, which is mighty impressive since that makes him one of the best defensive Servants there is. George really needs a story about himself so that can be brought to focus.

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    Castor there are some typos or misleading words in Gil’s history section. Like how his miracle drug was stolen by a bird or the confusing parts that made it seem the gods rewarded him for his behavior with Enkidu

anywhere than here

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    The details are told pieces by pieces in the works of “Fate” series, but the whole story has yet to come to light.
    lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Reading Georges profile makes it seem they just took the notes from the previous mats with a few minor additions. A pity, it’s also the same with the art sketches.
    Comment from Illustrator
    (There isn’t any.)
    Yeah wonder what’s the deal. George is notably the only one with the exact same art from oldApo with minor additions and it’s just miles different when compared to his updated FA art.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Huh, so Gil's line to Cu is about his Alter?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    We know that he's on the short list for animation update. The ratio of character popularity and use to canon powerlevel to writer and DW attention is some of the weirdest ones in there, though. Everybody uses George, but nobody on the writing team wants to come up with anything for him besides lolcamera and muh dragons.

It's a shame his main writer is Higashide, so nothing interesting will come out of him. Ever.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    It's not like having other writers would help