Page 13 of 546 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Yes. Anyone who did something that could be considered "evil".

but what is evil anyway

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    What about Mozart´s EX skills? Do we know what they do?
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    What about Mozart´s EX skills? Do we know what they do?
    Yes

Well, one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Arai made a twitter, took pictures of F/GO Mats 1 and 2, tweeted them.

https://twitter.com/fgocomikemat
    A few interesting bits...

Arturia

• She stopped aging at 15 years old, back when she pulled Caliburn from the stone;

• Properly speaking, she is an Heroic Spirit that should not be able to become a Servant, instead manifesting as a special kind of Guardian;

• Back when she was summoned at the 5th War of Fuyuki, she would usually sleep together with the lion plush toy that Shirou gave her;

Medea

• Her magecraft teachers were the goddess Hecate and the witch Circe;

• Her love for Jason was a result from a curse by Aphrodite;

• While she has no relations with Europa as a magus, Medea cannot ignore her since she is employing the "strongest guardian" as a familiar

Jing Ke

Inhibition: A
    A secret art of assassins for not letting intention to kill show off until right before attacking.
    Having reached A Rank, her intention to kill will not come out until the moment she grasp her weapon.

Planning: B
    Tactical thinking meant for assassinating a target.
    Unlike Military Tactics, this is constricted to only assassination missions in which few people are involved.
    Still, she herself returning alive is not taken into account.

Charles Sanson

Executioner: A++
    Severing evil by means of evil; the ultimate judgement act.
    Damage increases towards the Evil alignment.
    Also, a Servant will also become a target if his actions are regarded as evil.

Medicine: A -> A+
    A modern medicine that surpasses the medical technology of those times (in which transmission proliferated) in a few degrees.
    Still, this Skill does not make a comparison by modern standards, instead determining by the standards of the age in which the Servant lived.

Human Anatomy Research: B
    A concept placed on the "other side" of execution techniques and medicine.
    He did not neglect researching on where he could hurt the human body without killing, without leaving prognostic symptoms. Putting on another way, it means he understands where it is okay to injury.

Orion/Artemis
    Linchpin Towards the Frivolous: A+
    Originally a Skill to shackle Orion by overwhelming love, but it acquired increase in attack power towards males as a side-effect.
    According to the claims of a red bowman -- she claims that effectiveness is stronger towards those prone to adultery, but that is probably a misconception.

Eye of the Mind (Fake): B-
    Crisis aversion by means of instinct, sixth sense.
    Since this is originally Orion's own Skill, it is receiving a slight Rank DOWN. Because Orion was a hunter blessed with utmost talent, he would carefreely yawn no matter in what of predicament he was.

By the way, Affection of the Goddess is being regarded as a Skill for letting Artemis act as Orion's proxy here.

Blackbeard

Riding: -
    Has been lost due to "Voyager of the Storm".

Pirate's Honor: B
    A unique Skill derived from a pirate's peculiar sense of values.
    Low ranking Mental Pollution, Bravery and Battle Continuation and others have been combined. While he can be violent towards his subordinates without warning, he also possesses the bravery to savagely charge at a forest of swords and rain of bullets.

As for the NP, Queen Anne's Revenge:

• A ghost ship in the literal sense of the word.

• After the attack of its 40 cannons, Blackbeard will savagely assault together with his subordinates, who have became low ranking spirits (they have no name, nor any sense of self other than being "Blackbeard's subordinates").

• While on the sea, this ship can manifest as a "constantly active Noble Phantasm". It can also travel on land and sky, but consumption of magic energy becomes heavy in this case.

• Finally, damage increases by leaps and bounds when Servants other than Blackbeard are traveling together on this.

Kiyohime
    Shapeshifting: C
    Also called borrowed-body molding. By a woman's determination, she was reduced to a poisonous snake and crossed a large river.
    She transforms into a low ranking dragon of the orient. She will keep on running while she still have feet, but once her feet disappears she will start to crawl around on the ground. Also spit out fire. What the heck.

Stalking: B
    A Skill for keep on pursuing her beloved target.
    Something that may also be described as a wild instinct that includes the fives senses and magic power, she tracks down Anchin no matter how far.

Asterios

Natural Demon: A++
    Not a hero or god that has fallen down to a magic beast; this is a Skill that those who were given birth as a monster are endowed with.
    Asterios has attained a Rank of STR and END which is absolutely impossible for a human body.

Caster Cu
    For his second NP:

Ochd Deug Odin - Great God Crest
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    In modern terms, Matrix Wodan. A Noble Phantasm activated by invoking all the 18 original runes conferred by Scathach together with the release of the True Name. The power of the rune obtained by the great god of Northern Europe is temporarily released to bestow large-scale magic damage on the enemy camp. Furthermore, surviving enemies will have all buff effects dispelled, the parameters of their abilities will be forcibly reduced by 1 Rank and, in case they possess constantly active Noble Phantasms, those will halted for 1~2 turns.
    A extremely powerful trump card but, fundamentally, it is not employed in "FateGO".
    There is also a possibility that use-restrictions have been applied by Odin-- but details will be left as unknown for now.

I also wanted to translate his Skill, but the pic's resolution is too bad for me to properly read. Just leave the following points then:

• With Territory Creation, he can create a territory that simulates Scathach's gate NP. However, he refrains from using it since it might get his childish mentor mad.

• Rune Magecraft has Ranked UP due manifesting as a Caster. Other than attacks, he mainly uses this to temporarily simulate the effects of other Skills, such as Magic Resistance or Clairvoyance.

St Marta

Holy Woman of the Waterside: C
    Having drifted on top of a boat and reined in the Tarrasque at the Rhone's riverbank, Martha has deep connections to water.
    Upon perceiving a waterside, Martha's attack power raises.
    (Not employed in "FateGO")

Marie Antoinette

Riding: A+
    She - who is a heavenly-sent child of the royalty conferred by God - can freely handle all vehicles and beasts, starting from the white horse that symbolizes the French royal family. However, the dragon kind cannot be mounted.

Grace of God: B

Born to be a beautiful monarch, endowed with the greatest body and good looks.

Beautiful Voice of Fascination: C
    A natural beautiful voice.
    It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards males, but evasion is possible by means of Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long he maintains a will to resist.

Princess of Loveliness: A
    A charismatic nature in regards not to leadership, but the ability to charm the people around her.
    For Marie, who possess A Rank in this Skill, she can attract a knightly individual to protect her just by existing.

Romulus

• Romulus would originally possess a high ranking Divinity Skill, but he is intentionally sealing it away by means of Imperial Privilege.

Gilgamesh
    extra trivia about Ea:

The Sword of Separation Ea is categorized as a blade, but its way of being is closer to a wand. Its three litographs respectively represent heavens, earth and the underworld. It exemplifies the world's way of being by having each one of those rotate in opposite directions. The "cosmos" is thus represented by matching (the speed?) all three of them.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; January 17th, 2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: grammar

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    Bless you, MoC.

Wow, Cu Chaster sounds pretty OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, doesn't he mention Matrix Wodan in his MR dialogue? Something like he's trying to think of a cool name for his NP.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    All praise our lord and savior MoC.
    All this info is pretty interesting, especially for Blackbeard and Caster Cu, they are alot stronger than I originally thought.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    You guys should get married.
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

マリーの味方
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Marie Antoinette
    Beautiful Voice of Fascination: C
    A natural beautiful voice.
    It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards males, but evasion is possible by means of Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long he maintains a will to resist.
    So they just left out the magical energy blasts part?

JP Friend Code
    Caster Cu still wish he had his spear tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    St Marta
    Holy Woman of the Waterside: C
    Having drifted on top of a boat and at reined in the Tarrasque at the Rhone's riverbank, Martha has deep connections to water.
    Upon perceiving a waterside, Martha's attack power raises.
    (Not employed in "FateGO")
    Her swimsuit Ruler version has 水辺の聖女 B+
    What is this???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Her swimsuit Ruler version has 水辺の聖女 B+
    What is this???
    I guess that's cuz this is Rider Martha's profile? And she doesn't have the water skill.

Also, is Ruler Martha's NP the shield version of Tarasque?

Okita images possible third noble phantasm

Blog Entries
    Isn't that Haori, flag, and three-hit sword technique? Guessing since one is rankless.

Signature by fumato

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I guess that's cuz this is Rider Martha's profile? And she doesn't have the water skill.

Also, is Ruler Martha's NP the shield version of Tarasque?
    The rank difference tho.

The Ruler's Tarasque is Anti-Unit/Anti-Dragon classification so idk lol.

Actually, the sword technique, Avidya, Three-Stage Thrust, is a skill like Koujiro Sasaki's Tsubame Gaeshi.

Quote Originally Posted by Fateguy99 View Post
    Actually, the sword technique, Avidya, Three-Stage Thrust, is a skill like Koujiro Sasaki's Tsubame Gaeshi.
    We know that.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Blog Entries
    We knew that already.

Ugh, I don't like repeating questions but anything interesting in Altera's relationship tidbits?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Nero

Thrice Setting Sun: A
    A skill born from emperor Nero's final anecdote.
    A Roman solider found Nero three days after she committed suicide.
    Feeling that her final moments were pathetic, the solider covered her remains. That moment, she briefly opened her eyes and thanked the Roman solider.

Oh Nero, you truly are the definition of "We're not going to explain shit."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    Oh Nero, you truly are the definition of "We're not going to explain shit."
    Check yo (Imperial) privilege

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    Isn't that Haori, flag, and three-hit sword technique? Guessing since one is rankless.
    Yeah it's just those three.

I don't know if he means there something new in the text or what?

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblack View Post
    Ugh, I don't like repeating questions but anything interesting in Altera's relationship tidbits?
    not up?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.