Page 181 of 546 FirstFirst ... 81131171176179180181182183186191231281 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Thanks for the translations

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I don't know about know about that, apparantly during the siege of Camelot Touda used the bag as weapon by making it into a super-powered hose of rice.

Ah here's the bit about it

Pretty sure those folks weren't happy.
    Yeah but that isn't using the NP, that's just using the object the NP is tied to to cherry tap someone.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Foreigner Nitocris or riot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Yeah but that isn't using the NP, that's just using the object the NP is tied to to cherry tap someone.
    Um, the quote directly says that he's using the endless rice to restrict the enemy's movements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    Why does the Great Temple of Dendera, etc., which he did not built, exist as a part of this Great Temple Complex? It is derived from the past of Ozymandias. While he built gigantic temples in great numbers, he also expressed that “all temples of past, present and future exists for my own good”, giving the many temples constructed in his past a glorification that included his workmanship, and making them into his own possessions. Even in the current 21st Century, who is the figure that engraved his name into most of the various monuments of Egypt? It is he, the Pharaoh Ozymandias (Ramesses II). (There is also a theory that various princes that idolized him left his name far and wide.)
    I remember somebody brought this up not too long ago as to why Ozy has so much stuff that isn't his in his (not) Reality Marble. Very interesting.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Also, here is Sanzou's 2nd NP.

Prophecy of Future Enlightenment – Buddha of Sandalwood Merit

“Xuanzang Sanzang as a Buddha in the future” prophesized in the final stage of “Journey to the West”; in other words, a Noble Phantasm derived from the Buddha of Sandalwood Merit. The whole body of Xuanzang is wrapped in an aureole, and she temporarily attains a limited Buddha Mode. Although her offensive ability is not that much, she has high resilience by being able to repel most attacks, as well as repel things related to mental interference, push aside abnormal status attacks, and on top of that, apply a continuously large recovery ability around her own position. However, after using this, her entire Saint Graph will be destroyed and Xuanzang will disappear.
    Last edited by Clyton; January 2nd, 2018 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks for the translations, what rank is it?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    Thanks for the translations. It's really interesting to read these.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the translations.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops.

Chains and Nails will forever haunt me.

Xuanzang's NP is EX. The super sphinx and Mesektet are A+, iirc.

US Friend Code
    [B].

For each and every temple, it is possible to give arbitrary curses and divine protections associated with the deity enshrined towards the targets that trespassed into his domain.
    To me I think is the most important detail about Ozy's Temple. I always wonder why the difference of difficulty between what we went through in Camelot and what was showed in Fragments, I think this answers it. The curses through out Ozy's temple isn't universal but it changes depending on the location in the temple. So you wouldn't get the NP seal everywhere in it just in designated parts depending on the God.

Now I wish there was a detailed map of the Temple to show which rooms goes to which Gods and what are the effects of the God. Welp.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    it says "arbitrary"
    so it's up to ozy to set the difficulty
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, here is Sanzou's 2nd NP.

Prophecy of Future Enlightenment – Buddha of Sandalwood Merit

“Xuanzang Sanzang as a Buddha in the future” prophesized in the final stage of “Journey to the West”; in other words, a Noble Phantasm derived from the Buddha of Sandalwood Merit. The whole body of Xuanzang is wrapped in an aureole, and she temporarily attains a limited Buddha Mode. Although her offensive ability is not that much, she has high resilience by being able to repel most attacks, as well as repel things related to spirit interference, push aside abnormal status attacks, and on top of that, apply a continuously large recovery ability around her own position. However, after using this, her entire Saint Graph will be destroyed and Xuanzang will disappear.
    How is this a useful ability? Tank everything then die afterwards?

At least Arash and Jeanne can blow shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    That’s a Zenyatta ult lmao

US Friend Code
    it says "arbitrary"
    Yes but it has to be associated with the related Deities. He can set them up, but not all gods will have the same options.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How is this a useful ability? Tank everything then die afterwards?

At least Arash and Jeanne can blow shit up.
    I think the idea is to support her allies by blocking all enemy attacks and restoring her allies. But yeah, unless the defensive abilities are the most amazing thing ever it doesn't seem worth it.

it says "arbitrary"
    I just imagine him having a difficulty slider on his throne.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Wait, Sanzang's second NP isn't offensive? So it's not what she broke the walls of Camelot with? Meaning Buddha Palm is also a suicide NP? Guess I'll have to wait for translation of Buddha Palm to find out.

So Abu El Hol is human faced, meaning it's not the one from Ozymandias's extra attack animation. Do we have a picture of it? Also the bit that there's a hidden Sphinx is very interesting...this may come up with Ozy alter in Prototype.

- - - Updated - - -

To me I think is the most important detail about Ozy's Temple. I always wonder why the difference of difficulty between what we went through in Camelot and what was showed in Fragments, I think this answers it. The curses through out Ozy's temple isn't universal but it changes depending on the location in the temple. So you wouldn't get the NP seal everywhere in it just in designated parts depending on the God.
    We fought Ozy in the throne room same as the Fragments team, so the NP seal and poison would still have been in effect. I assume Ozy was holding back because it was just a test.

Also I wonder how arbitrary his control of the curses is. Could he apply any curse to any temple if he could spin it as being connected to the deity?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post

So Abu El Hol is human faced, meaning it's not the one from Ozymandias's extra attack animation. Do we have a picture of it? Also the bit that there's a hidden Sphinx is very interesting...this may come up with Ozy alter in Prototype.
    sphinxs have always been human face, well except when their faces is a ram.

Also the hidden sphinx is the one in the animation, we know this because the space kittens he gives you as a gift, are clones of the Sphinx Wehem-Mesut, that's what Ozy said.

We fought Ozy in the throne room same as the Fragments team, so the NP seal and poison would still have been in effect. I assume Ozy was holding back because it was just a test.

Also I wonder how arbitrary his control of the curses is. Could he apply any curse to any temple if he could spin it as being connected to the deity?
    Was that the throne room where they fought seven Sphinxs? I thought that was a corridor and Ozy was just viewing in? I have to check that again because my memory of it ain't great.

anywhere than here

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    sphinxs have always been human face, well except when their faces is a ram.

Also the hidden sphinx is the one in the animation, we know this because the space kittens he gives you as a gift, are clones of the Sphinx Wehem-Mesut, that's what Ozy said.
    Was that in the Valentine's Day event?

Was that the throne room where they fought seven Sphinxs? I thought that was a corridor and Ozy was just viewing in? I have to check that again because my memory of it ain't great.
    I'm not 100% certain where they started fighting the sphinxes, but it ended up in the throne room based on Arash shooting Ozy. The poison was still affecting them in the throne room IIRC, and the NP seal was definitely in effect.

If I remember fragments right (have to check) Ozy can modified the layout of the Temple at will, so not only the curses but the infraestructure too (he did so putting his stronger walls between the throne -him- and the assaulting Arthur and Arash).
    Yes, in the valentine event he said this sphinx is Wehem-Mesut. (Scene translation)

"Ozymandias: “Far into the past! In a place that is not here, in a time that is not the present! There was a battle to the death in an alternate world that has nothing to do with you! That it to say, it was a Holy Grail War! I sat in the innermost part of my Great Temple and faced two heroes in battle! To be precise there were three, but well, regardless there were two!

One, was a knight of blue and silver and the present user of the holy sword! The other, was a hero of the East and the user of the crimson longbow! …………It, was a great battle. During that fight to the death, I released a horde of the Divine Beast Sphinx. This is the king species that led them——

The father of fear! The wild flames and winds! The avatar of the sky! The realization of the God King’s authority that only I, the God King, have been bestowed upon! Its name is, Sphinx: Wehem-Mesut! (1) ——–Well, these are the children of that sphinx. Are they not adorable!”"
    Wehem-Mesut (image asset rip)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also here is the name meaning (and the era name with it)

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Um, the quote directly says that he's using the endless rice to restrict the enemy's movements.
    Yeah, that's what happens when you bean people a lot with huge bales over and over