Page 208 of 546 FirstFirst ... 108158198203206207208209210213218258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Quetz overshadowed Ibaraki for me but I did like the 'Hatedeathkillkillmurderhatehate maybe we should get together for drinks some time' line.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Major props to Agravain as well for actually winning against Lancelot during Camelot. though I guess it was technically a mutual kill since he fell not too long after (plus he did get heavily guilt tripped by him, so mental disturbance debuff?).
    probably wouldnt do much to Lance, he got EAM

imo its really just Agravain's tenacity that this time, this time only he mnaged to win even against the best round table knight.

inb4 he has Unyielding Will rank A as a Servant
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Its the standard wavering heart vs willpower thing, where a wavering heart but better Lance gets taken down by willful but weaker Ag

People talking about Lancelot and women, I recomend you check Tristan line for Cleo in the scans, you'll get a good laught if you imagine him doing the same face as Blackbeard (don't need to know moonrunes for that one)

Spooky Scary Counter-Guardian Balthizar's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    "12000 years ago space alien gods and space bacteria gods fought a big space bunny alien that came from a comet until the planet coughed out a sword, also the god was Mars with the power of rainbows and Atilla the Hun was the bunny and the sword is Excalibur"

"I love your serious story that shows much respect for real life history and mythology"
    I should make this my new signature.
    Nasuverse in a Nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Gilgamesh fired weapons like rockets back in the day, Enkidu was a shapeshifting mud doll, Elizabeth Bathory had dragon blood, the origin of life is an insane giant, and vampires rule over humans in this odd way where they claim to be the apex of life and are perfect beings. Also every planet has super ultimate beings that are the apex of each planet and will one day come to Earth to rock our shit, and each of these ultimate beings are comparable to vampires.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Jeanne was speaking to the counter force and Karl was driven by aliens. And Jesus was probably Martha's imaginary friend, I'd imagine.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Xuanzang Sanzang
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Xuanzang Sanzang
    Sex: Female
    Sources: “Xi You Ji (Journey to the West)”, etc.
    Region: China
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 48kg

Character Creator: Sakurai Hikaru
    Character Designer: Okazaki Takashi
    Character Voice: Komatsu Mikako
    Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: E
    Constitution: D
    Agility: B
    Magical Power: A+
    Luck: EX
    Noble Phantasm: A++*

*The Noble Phantasm Parameter is A-rank in the game profile

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A+
    One can create a “Workshop”, which is an advantageous position for themselves as a Mage.
    Because Xuanzang Sanzang possesses Rank A in this, it is possible to create a “Temple”, which is superior to a “Workshop”.
    (Strictly speaking, because the orientation of her school of Magecraft is different, the Territory created by Xuanzang Sanzang is not designated as a “Workshop”. Also, it excels in timeliness in regard to its creation, so the practicality of creating a Territory on the spot is equivalent to a powerful Bounded Field.)

Tool Creation: —
    Xuanzang Sanzang does not possess a Tool Creation Skill.

Divinity: D
    Xuanzang Sanzang, who is destined to eventually reach the Buddahood of the Buddha of Sandalwood Merit, is endowed with the Divinity Skill.

Personal Skills

High-Speed Sutra Chanting: A
    The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed in regard to sutras. Xuanzang Sanzang is able to finish powerful Great Magecraft incantations in one step (at the speed of a Single Action).

Bewitching Rosy Cheeks: A
    A natural beauty that greatly attracts demonic entities and evil spirits. The higher this Skill’s Rank, the more likely one is going to drag those with a demonic nature along with them. Additionally, if one has the Divinity Skill, it becomes even more likely for demonic enemies to fix their aim at them.

Tripitaka’s Teachings: A
    The way Xuanzang Sanzang ought to be as a Tripitaka Bonze becoming a Skill. The Buddhist scriptures consisted of three “baskets”, which is why these Buddhist scriptures took the name ’Tripitaka (Three Baskets)’. It demonstrates a person having knowledge in the three divisions of Buddhist sutras, or in other words, being a Tripitaka Bonze.

Noble Phantasms

Wu Xing Shan – Shijia Rulai Zhang (The Five Elements Mountain – Shakyamuni Tathagata’s Palm)
    Classification: Anti-Army~Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0~40
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1~100 people

Xuanzang Sanzang borrows a small portion of the power of Shakyamuni, who serves as the venerable Buddha as well as her teacher (of her previous life) in the heavens. The “edge of the world” that Sun Wukong once reached————that is to say, the very palm of a gigantic Shakyamuni – falls down from the skies and chastises the antagonists who show contempt for Buddhism. An Anti-Army~Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. The heel of the Enlightened One’s palm.

Jibie – Zhantan Gongde (Prophecy of Future Enlightenment – The Buddha of Sandalwood Merit)
    Classification: Prophecy of Future Enlightenment Noble Phantasm
    Range: —
    Maximum Number of Targets: Herself

It is “Xuanzang Sanzang as a sort of Buddha in the future” as prophesized in the final stage of “Journey to the West”; that is to say, a Noble Phantasm derived from the Buddha of Sandalwood Merit. Xuanzang Sanzang’s whole body is wrapped in an aureole, and she temporarily attains a limited Buddha Mode. She can repel most attacks in this mode, and although her offensive power is not even that much, she has high resilience by further being able to repel mental interferences and push aside abnormal status attacks in addition to keeping up a large recovery ability continuously around her own position. However, after using this, Xuanzang Sanzang’s Spiritual Foundation will be completely destroyed and she will disappear.

Character

First Person Pronoun: atashi
    Second Person Pronouns: anata / anta / ○○
    Third Person Pronouns: kare / kanojo / ano hito

Personality

A bundle of curiosity. Xuanzang Sanzang loves adventure! A figure brimming with the spirit of inquiry towards the unknown with an unwavering self-confidence. Although gracefully silent as a beautiful and faithful monk, her spirit that is overflowing with a desire to challenge herself is decorating her facial expressions, and it truly does not conceal her nature of having an unyielding spirit.
    As long as there are the chippings of the adorable songbirds that signal the morning’s rise, and the divine protection, compassion and guidance of the Honourable Buddha, my journey won’t be hindered by anybody and everybody!

Xuanzang Sanzang is confident in herself————or so it looks like with an open glance of her. As a matter of fact, the reason she is confident in herself is in regard to the sacred Buddhism religion, so she does not believe in her very own self as such a magnificent person even in the slightest. She is also not self-aware of herself as a talented student. Although she remembers only a faint bit concerning her experience of being kicked out of the heavens for having deceived Master Tathagata in the spur of the moment in the heavens, the root of her is humble given that it is permeated with the depths of her memories.

Xuanzang Sanzang appears strict, but her nature is gentle. Especially to the weak, she is earnestly kind, and if a person is troubled, she will not forsake them. She is extremely positive thinking-oriented, but that is not because she is happy-go-lucky; it is because she has an unshakable belief called “being rewarded if one perseveres three times the hardship.
    Taking into consideration that she is never mistaken regarding the “Way of Man”, she often gets lost during her travels. And because she gets lonely when she gets lost, she cries before long.

Motive / Attitude towards the Master

Xuanzang Sanzang recognizes her Master as her “disciple”. Frankly, she is strict to her companion that she deemed as her “disciple”. Although, given that she expects a growth from them that progresses them down the tough path of a “Buddhist disciple” sufficiently to the point that they will receive the same rewards like any other Buddhist disciple, when it comes to the crunch, she will be gentle either way. A Miss Tsundere Master.

Speech Examples

I’m Xuanzang Sanzang! I came into this world so I can guide you to the Honourable Buddha. Uhhh, my Class is Caster!
    You have the Honourable Buddha’s divine protection. Everything’s certainly alright!
    Evvverything is as Buddha has foreseen!
    Good thing. Liiisten well here. I’m not mistaken. When I make a mistake, it’s because I’m a moron who can’t be helped. But the Honourable Buddha, he doesn’t make mistakes. Because weak people, foolish people, people who changed their ways… they all equally guide us the way.
    … Uuu, if only Wukong is here, something like this…
    Gonee…”[1]

Character Image

A Buddhist priest during the time of the Tang Dynasty in 7th Century AD. Travelling through the Silk Road in search of the original Buddhist texts (scriptures), Xuanzang Sanzang headed to India from Central Asia, before it resulted in her bringing back sutras that amounted to 657 items from India to China and becoming the founder of the Chinese Faxiang Buddhist sect.

Xuanzang Sanzang is also known as a key character in the Chinese novel “Journey to the West”. Receiving a command from Guanyin, this beautiful monk, while riding Bai Long (Yulong) – the son of the Dragon King of the West Sea who transformed into a white horse, had Qitiang Dasheng (The Great Sage Equal to Heaven) Sun Wukong (Sun Xingzhe), Tianpeng Yuanshuai (The Marshal Canopy) Zhu Bajie (Zhu Wuneng) and Juanlian Dajiang (The Curtain-Lifting General) Sha Wujing (Sha Heshang) as her disciples, and she headed for Tianzhu (India) without ever losing heart in the face of the many monsters obstructing her path.

In “Journey to the West”, it is said that Xuanzang Sanzang originally lived in the heavens as Shakyamuni’s disciple/Jin Chanzi (The Golden Cicada), but she fell into the secular world because of a “certain incident” being the impetus. In other words, Xuanzang Sanzang is the reincarnation of Jin Chanzi. (It is because of this that monsters and the Demon King are enticed by and tried to eat Xuanzang’s flesh again and again during the story of “Journey to the West”. If one eats Xuanzang, one gets to acquire a tremendous power associated with eternal youth.)

Xuanzang Sanzang had a Prophecy of Future Enlightenment and became the Buddha of Sandalwood Merit, so she is originally not a being who can respond to a person’s summoning, even with the one done by Chaldea’s system. Being successfully summoned and materializing at this time is only because of these exceptional circumstances. The phenomenon called the Human Order Incineration; that alone, must be perceived as an extremely serious threat.

General Armaments

Xuanzang Sanzang mainly makes use of bare-handed techniques that appears to be taught by her teacher in the heavens. Also, she uses the weapons and techniques associated with Sun Wukong and her other two disciples, although Xuanzang Sanzang herself is not aware of this situation.
    I must say, the fragmented thoughts of her disciples’ worries for their great master might be lurking within her Spiritual Foundation.” Dr. Roman expressed jokingly.

Connections to Other Characters

The Enlightened One
    There’s always the Shakyamuni Buddha’s divine protection. Therefore, everything’s alright!

Wukong
    If you have the time to come HERE, first add to yourself the resourcefulness to find yourself a bride!

Touta (Tawara Touta)
    It’s Touta… Hey, wait! It’s not good if you’re not training diligently!

Nezha
    Eh. No way. You’re, you’re not Crown Prince Nezha!
    I wonder if Heavenly King Li Jing is taking care of himself.
    Oh, well, but Wukong isn’t here… I SWEAR that’s the truth. By some chance, are you minding about the fact that you lost to Wukong? Ahaha. You, you didn’t change at all. You’re cute.

Li Shuwen
    You handle an excellent spear! I wonder if you can teach me your moves… Eh? You want me to teach you? Gonee?

Asterios
    You… Yes, you’re sort of alright. There, there.

Comment from Illustrator

Concerning the feminization of Xuanzang Sanzang, there is a drama masterpiece where Xuanzang Sanzang was performed by Ms. Natsume Masako, so it was difficult producing her character image, and it resulted in us arguing back and forth and making me think up of 3 to 4 draft plans throughout the arguments. Although there were even more objects with little Chinese characters and divine articles on her, the finish is as you see, and it was when I was playing the scenario that even I, who drew her, at last understood why this design pattern was chosen. Although I aimed to draw a character that wanted to be preaching, I certainly did not know that she would be preaching (physically). (Okazaki Takashi)

Notes:
    [1] - Gone here is “gyate” in Japanese, and there’s the Japanese Heart Sutra that follows as: “gyate, gyate, haragyate, hara so gyate” (gone, gone, gone beyond, gone altogether beyond).
    Last edited by Clyton; January 10th, 2024 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks for the translation Clyton, that line for Wukong lol, can't wait for him to hear his response

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    can't wait for him to hear his response
    ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

ha
    If they go with the koha-ace design, half of him is still a he, half the time

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    The spider god that Quetz is referring to is Tezcalipoca. Tezcalipoca has an aspect as a jaguar, and Jaguar Man is syncretized with that aspect (at least in Fate).

Anyways, I finished another entry here:

Xuanzang
    True Name: Xuanzang Sanzang
    Class: Caster
    Source: “Journey to the West”, etc.
    Region: China
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 48kg

Scenario Writer: Hikaru Sakurai
    Character Illustrator: Takeshi Okazaki
    Character Voice: Mikako Komatsu
    Appearance in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A+
    Creates a “Workshop” that is an advantageous position to oneself as a magus. Because she possesses A Rank in this, it is possible to create a “Temple”, which is superior to a “Workshop”. (Strictly speaking, because the orientation of her school of magecraft is different, the position created by Xuanzang Sanzang is not designated as a “Workshop”. Also, it excels in timeliness in regards to its creation, so the practicability of creating a position immediately = a powerful Bounded Field.)

Item Construction: —
    Xuanzang Sanzang does not own an Item Construction Skill.

Divinity: D
    Xuanzang Sanzang, who is destined to eventually reach the Buddahood of the Buddha of Sandalwood Merit, is endowed with the Divinity Skill.

Personal Skills

High-Speed Sutra Chanting: A
    The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed in regard to sutras. She is able to finish powerful High-Thaumaturgy incantations at the speed of a Single-Action spell.

Bewitching Rosy Cheeks: A
    A natural beauty that greatly attracts demonic entities and evil spirits. The higher this Skill’s rank, the more likely one is going to drag those with demonic qualities. Additionally, if one has the Divinity Skill, it becomes even more likely for that one to be targeted.

Teachings of Tripitaka: A
    Xuanzang Sanzang’s way of being, becoming a Skill that shows the way a Tripitaka Master ought to be. The Buddhist scriptures were promoted to be the “treasury” of Sanzang’s; with this, the Buddhist scriptures took the name of the three branches of Buddhist sutras. It demonstrates a person having knowledge in the three branches of Buddhist sutras, or in other words, being a Tripitaka Master.

Five Elements Mountain – Shaka Nyorai Palm

Type: Anti-Army~Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0~40
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1~100 people

Borrows a small portion of the power of Shakyamuni, who serves as the venerable Buddha and as her teacher (of a previous existence) in the heavens. The “edge of the world” that Sun Wukong once reached————that is, the very palm of a gigantic Shakyamuni, falls down from the skies and chastises the antagonists that shows contempt for Buddhism. An Anti-Army~Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. The heel of the enlightened person’s palm.

Prophecy of Future Enlightenment – Buddha of Sandalwood Merit

Type: Prophecy of Future Enlightenment Noble Phantasm
    Range: —
    Maximum Number of Targets: Herself

It is “Xuanzang Sanzang as a kind of Buddha in the future” as prophesized in the final stage of “Journey to the West”; in other words, a Noble Phantasm derived from the Buddha of Sandalwood Merit. The whole body of Xuanzang is wrapped in an aureole, and she temporarily attains a limited Buddha Mode. Although her offensive ability is not that much, she has high resilience by being able to repel most attacks, as well as repel mental interferences, push aside abnormal status attacks, and on top of that, apply a large recovery ability continuously around her own position. However, after using this, her entire Saint Graph will be destroyed and Xuanzang will disappear.

First Pronoun: atashi
    Second Pronoun: anata / anta / **
    Third Pronoun: kare / kanojo / ano hito

Personality

A bundle of curiosity. She loves adventure! A figure brimming with the spirit of inquiry towards the unknown with an unwavering self-confidence. Although gracefully silent as a beautiful and faithful monk, her spirit overflowing for a desire to challenge herself decorates her facial expressions, and it truly does not conceal her nature of having an unyielding spirit. “As long as there are the chirpings of adorable songbirds that signals the morning’s rise, and the guidance, compassion and divine protection of the honorable Buddha, my journey will not be hindered by anybody and everybody!”

She is confident in herself————or so it looks like with an open glance of her. As a matter of fact, the reason she is confident is in regard to the sacred Buddhism religion, so she does not believe even a little about herself as a great person and the likes. She is also not self-aware of herself as a talented student. Although she remembers only a faint bit concerning her experience of being kicked out of the heavens for having deceived Master Tathagata in the spur of the moment in the heavens, the root of her is humble given that it is permeated with the depths of her memories.

She appears strict, but her nature is gentle. Especially to the weak, she is earnestly kind, and if a person is troubled, she will not forsake them. Because she is not thoughtless, she is extremely positive thinking oriented since she has a belief that is unshakeable, called “being rewarded for persevering three times the hardship.” Taking into consideration that she is never mistaken regarding the “Way of Man”, she often becomes lost during her travels. And because she gets lonely when she becomes lost, she cries before long.

Motivation/Attitude towards the Master

She recognizes the Master as a “disciple”. Frankly, she is strict to her companion that she deemed as a “disciple”. Although, given that she expects a growth from them that progresses down the tough path of a “Buddhist disciple” sufficient to the point that they will receive the same reward like other disciples, when it sometimes come to it, Miss Tsundere Teacher here will be gentle either way.

Dialogue Examples

“I’m Xuanzang Sanzang! I came into this world so I can guide you to the honorable Buddha. Ummm, my Class is Caster!”
    “You have the honorable Buddha’s divine protection. Everything’s certainly alright!”
    “Evvverything is as Buddha has foreseen!”
    “Good thing. Do listen. I am not mistaken. When I make a mistake, it is because I am a moron who cannot be helped. But the honorable Buddha, he does not make mistakes. Because weak people, foolish people, people who changed their ways, they equally all lead us the way.”
    “… Uuu, if only Goku was here, something like this…”
    “Gone…”

Character Picture

A Buddhist priest of the Tang Dynasty in the 7th Century. Travelling through the Silk Road in search of the original Buddhist scriptures, it resulted in Xuanzang heading to India from Central Asia, before bringing back to China from there sutras amounting up to 657 items and becoming the founder of the Chinese Faxiang Buddhist sect.

She is also known as a key character in the Chinese novel “Journey to the West”. Receiving a command from Guanyin, the beautiful monk, riding Bai Long (Yu Long) – the son of the West Sea’s Dragon King that transformed into a white horse – had Qitiang Dasheng (Great Sage Equal to Heaven) Sun Wukong (Sun Xingzhe), Tianpeng Yuanshuai (Marshal Canopy) Zhu Bajie (Zhu Wuneng) and Juanlian Dajiang (Curtain-Lifting General) Sha Wujing (Sha Heshang) as her disciples, and she headed for India without ever losing heart in the face of the many monsters obstructing her path.

In “Journey to the West”, it is said that she lived in the heavens originally as Jin Chanzi (Golden Cicada), a disciple of Shakyamuni, but she fell into secular life because of a “certain incident” being the impetus. In other words, Xuanzang Sanzang is the reincarnation of Jin Chanzi. (It is because of this that the Demon King and the monsters are enticed by and tried to eat Xuanzang’s flesh again and again during the story of “Journey to the West”. If one eats Xuanzang, one gets to acquire a tremendous power associated with eternal youth.)

Xuanzang Sanzang had a Prophecy of Future Enlightenment and became the Buddha of Sandalwood Merit, so she is originally not a being that can respond to a person’s summoning even with the one done by Chaldea’s system. Materializing and being successfully summoned at this time is only because of these exceptional circumstances. That alone, the phenomenon called the Incineration of the Human Order, must be perceived as an extremely serious threat.

General Armament

She makes use of mainly bare-handed techniques that appears to be taught by her teacher in the heavens. Also, she uses the weapons and techniques associated with Sun Wukong and her disciples, although the person herself is not aware of this situation. Dr. Roman expressed jokingly that it may not be known that the fragmented thoughts of her disciples’ worries for their great teacher lurks within her Saint Graph.

Connection with Characters

The Enlightened One
    There is always the Shakyamuni Buddha’s divine protection. Therefore, everything’s alright!

Wukong
    If you have time to come here, first add to your body a resourceful ability to find yourself a bride!

Touta (Tawara Touta)
    It’s Touta… hey, wait! It’s not good if you are not training diligently!

Nezha
    What? Lies. You, you are not Prince Nezha!
    I wonder if Heavenly King Li Jing is in good health.
    Eh, well, Wukong is not here… I’m telling you the truth. By some chance, did you lose to Wukong? Ahaha, you never change. You’re cute.

Li Shuwen
    You handle an excellent spear! I wonder if you can teach me your moves… eh? You want me to teach you? Gone?

Asterios
    You… hmmm. Good good, you look okay.

Comment from Illustrator

Concerning the feminization of Xuanzang Sanzang, there is a drama masterpiece where Xuanzang was performed by Miss Masako Natsume, so it was difficult producing a character image and it resulted in us arguing back and forth, making me think up of 3 or 4 draft plans. Although there are some divine articles as well as even more young Chinese characters, the finish is as you see, and it was also when I drew this that I at last understood why this pattern was chosen when playing the scenario. Although I aimed to draw a character that wanted to be preaching, I certainly did not know that she would be preaching (physics).
    Thanks for the tl clyton. It's interesting that Sanzang wouldn't normally isn't summonable. If that's the case for Sanzang then I wonder how Saver was even summoned by Twice in the first place.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    I think it's said that Saver let himself be summoned because he wanted to save Twice from his whole situation.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Thanks for the tl clyton. It's interesting that Sanzang wouldn't normally isn't summonable. If that's the case for Sanzang then I wonder how Saver was even summoned by Twice in the first place.
    His profile already explained it tho:
    Quote Originally Posted by extra mats
    Saver [Servant] P191
    Buddha. The Savior Servant.
    Being a Buddha means that one has attained enlightenment.
    The Master who summons this servant, regardless if they are good or evil, must have awakened a strong desire to “save mankind.”
    The most famous Buddha Shaka achieved enlightenment on his own. While still alive he was liberated from so-called “suffering.” His “teachings to attain Buddhahood” are what makes up Buddhism.
    However in Buddhism there is nothing that says, “If you study this you will be saved.”
    Buddhism is the collection of principles that Shaka followed to reach enlightenment, and Shaka never proclaimed that his teachings were the only path to attain Buddhahood.
    The path to enlightenment varies from person to person.
    As far as Buddhism is concerned, the potential to become a Buddha is present within everyone. Every human will eventually attain enlightenment. Of course this includes those who are good as well as those who are evil, those who are kind and those who are heartless; everyone is subject to the process of becoming a Buddha.
    The reason that Saver answers the summons to become a servant is that the master’s suffering is too great and cannot be ignored, or the master’s sin is too great.
    “There is no way for the soul to be saved.
    Well then at least until he has realized the result he desires for the human race,
    I will walk alongside him.”
    Saver has no desire to lend his powers to a master, he only cooperates out of mercy and benevolence he feels for the king of fighting.
    ... For this person who has been constantly embroiled in battle from birth and till death. Savior will become a shield for the final chapter of this poor soul who despite resenting war, was unable to deny it, a forced to walk a pain-filled path. Like the flowers of a saul tree.
    Copied from TM dict so beware of any translation derps.
    Tamamo pretty much chose to be with him for countless repetition of HGWs also because she saw a good soul being in constant pain.

Blog Entries
    Isn't Tamamo a buddha too, sort of? Something about Vairocana, you definitely know more about this than me.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Li Shuwen
    You handle an excellent spear! I wonder if you can teach me your moves… eh? You want me to teach you? Gone?"

What is that"gone" supposed to mean? Shuwen disappeared after asking Xuanzang to teach him?

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isnt that her gate-ing
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    "Li Shuwen
    You handle an excellent spear! I wonder if you can teach me your moves… eh? You want me to teach you? Gone?"

What is that"gone" supposed to mean? Shuwen disappeared after asking Xuanzang to teach him?
    Kanji word is 羯諦. It's part of the phrase "Gyatei gyatei haragyatei harasougyatei boji sowaka". The phrase is at the very end of Heart Sutra, the sutra with multi purpose (usually also cite at funerals). Basically you say that line you liberate the poor souls and send them to nirvana. So..."gone" is not that far from the meaning.
    Isn't Tamamo a buddha too, sort of? Something about Vairocana, you definitely know more about this than me.
    Yeah, Amaterasu = Primordial Buddha of the sun Dainichi Nyorai (Vairocana) cuz syncretism. Tbh tho, I didn't expect Gautama Buddha to personally came down himself to save Twice. Normally Kannon should be the one doing that cuz he's the Bodhisattva who is already qualified for Buddha position but decided to stay as Bodhisattva to save humanity in various ways. I guess Kannon wouldn't ring the bell as much as THE BUDDHA himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Isnt that her gate-ing
    Pretty much.

Blog Entries
    Calling it now Solomon is going to be our first Saver class
    They said nobody would seek him out anymore but they never said he wouldn't seek us out

US Friend Code
    Well this a little random but it's something I've been wondering for a while. For those that can read it can anyone tell me what does konoe say in Siegfrieds artist comment. I'm wondering if he says anything on the reasoning for Siegfrieds third stage. Sorry if this is an inconvenience but I thought this would be the best place to ask. Here's the comment anyway.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    sumanai

JP Friend Code
    大英雄なのにすまない。