Page 232 of 546 FirstFirst ... 132182222227230231232233234237242282332 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

JP Friend Code
    I WILL NEVER ACCEPT TATSUMI/SERENITY SAKURAI YOU’LL HAVE TO PRY JEKYLL/TATSUMI FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Bad taste, Raff.
    Not his bad taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Who would happily commit genocide.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    YOU TAKE THAT BACK SERENITY IS A SWEET AND INNOCENT GIRL
    How can you call a girl innocent when shes so good at french kissing she can kill you.

You know she's doing it, how else is she getting you to touch her mucus membrane 3 times in one go
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Natural talent, there are plenty of experienced people that suck at all things intimate and there are plenty of people who are inexperienced but good

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    How can you call a girl innocent when shes so good at french kissing she can kill you.

You know she's doing it, how else is she getting you to touch her mucus membrane 3 times in one go
    Well you see, when a Servant loves her Master very much...
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    I WILL NEVER ACCEPT TATSUMI/SERENITY SAKURAI YOU’LL HAVE TO PRY JEKYLL/TATSUMI FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!
    Well, Sakurai did give you that short story for the drama CD to cover your Jekyll/Tatsumi needs
    (But I agree, we need more of that!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    If Serenity didn’t kill Tatsumi then Doc P wouldn’t have been able to make her a zombie body pillow so really this is all Serenity’s fault
    True. I actually hold both of them at fault.

Not because Serenity killed Tatsumi (he's a Master after all), but because she decided to keep him. It's a good thing Nakahara designed her to be so cute.

Blog Entries
    they know how to please a man
    only a man?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    only a man?
    Artoria obviously sucks at pleasing women otherwise her wife wouldn't have had an affair, trufax

Serenity is probably good, tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Artoria obviously sucks at pleasing women otherwise her wife wouldn't have had an affair, trufax
    Merlin gave Artoria a dick to knock up her wife but didn’t tell Artoria how to please her wife.

- - - Updated - - -

Bad wingman

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I swear I've seen this exact conversation somewhere before.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

JP Friend Code
    I've been waiting for the right day to post this

Tamamo Lancer

Class: Lancer
    True name: Tamamo-no-Mae
    Height/Weight: 160cm/49kg
    Source: Honolulu Beach Hope
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Neutral Summer

Creator: Kinoko Nasu
    Character Design: WADA ARCO
    Character voice: Chiwa Saitou
    Main work appearance: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters:

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: E
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class skills

Riding: A
    Talent for riding. It is natural for the Lancer class, but it feels like the rank is very high.

Divinity: A++
    Wakemitama (bunrei) of a divine spirit...or avatar, or incognito...that is what supposed to be. But this is the result of summer. Shining like the sun on the beach! As if that sexy pose is the normally suppressed Divinity. What is going on, good wife fox?

Territory Creation: A
    What “trauma from the past”? Summer beach is my hunting ground, needless to say it’s the power to create territory. Be elegant at any time and any place, the beach parasol is not just for show.

Personal skills

Beach Flower: EX
    Is she really the incarnation of a sunflower? Attack power of allies are raised and additional effects are granted for male Servants. Her figure is just like a goddess of summer. “No no, I am an actual deity right?”

Midsummer Witchcraft: A
    Powerful charm ability. Although the enemy suffers from various debuffs, at the same time charge gauge increases due to their mood being lifted. A skill that requires getting used to, but a very powerful and convenient skill when used right (1). Turning demerit into merit!

Goddess Metamorphosis: B
    Highest form of Shapeshifting skill. User transforms into a goddess, gaining a feast of buffs. But then she is stunned afterwards. Apparently there was a holy woman in a certain cyberspace who acquired this Skill (2). Incidentally, Tamamo's Divinity has casually became A++, but that is because her aspects as Amaterasu leaking out under the summer sun modifiers, or something like that.

Everlasting Summer Sunlight - Sunshade Parasol of Master's Most Favorite Deity
    Classification: Anti-Unit
    Range: 4-30
    Max target: 1
    Tokonatsu Nikkou - Hiyokegasa Chouai Isshin.

"Sunshade" is something drawn as a "charm against evils spirits". It is filled with a prayer of eradicating the bad bugs that stick to the master. In a certain other world, it is also called "Polygamist Castration Fist". Of course, it is a special attack against males. For detailed story, Robin Hood is (probably) well-informed. During the Noble Phantasm animation, there is an exclusive bust portrait, and Tamamo-chan is happy “Such gorgeous Noble Phantasm, yay me!”. But a year later, a surprise situation arrived. “Of course it’s me! ☆” (3)

First pronoun: Watakushi/Kochira/Tamamo-chan/Watashi (when talking to herself)
    Second pronoun: Anata/Sochira/〇〇-sama
    Third pronoun: Anokata/Sonokata/Minasamagata

Personality

Even when she wears a swimsuit, as expected, she’s still the usual Tamamo-no-Mae. But thanks to being in a vacation, she has completely exhausted her magical energy, turning into the beast of summer. That is the reason for her abnormally high physical ability. Perhaps due to having full flexibility and leeway, she seems to be more refined and high society than the usual Tamamo. She’s under the assumption of being an elegant mannequin herself. But a true elegant lady wouldn't cheerfully carry a swim ring with intention of playing around.

Motivation - Attitude towards the Master

While she appeals her beauty as a woman, this doesn’t mean she’s making love-traps whenever she has the chance. When it comes to summer・beach・parasol, it’s about the chance to showcase her refinement. A strategy of putting up more charms than usual, so that the other party is already madly in love by the time they return to their ordinary days. "Instead of a lady, isn't she a hunter?" "Yup, exactly, Master. Despite being the Original, she is the Tamamo-no-Mae who stuck one foot into the Tamamo-Nine... hunter of the sea, aka Tamamo Shark." (4)

Example dialogues:

“SUNSHINNNNE!” (“Hottt!” nuance) *When got hit with enemy Noble Phantasm*
    “Beneath the umbrella, a beauty gazing wistfully at the far horizon... Aah, what ennui! This is the sunset summer beach seen in dreams. Now, there are no more regrets... ...No, I've still got a lot.”
    “Ah... Summer will be over... Though there's still things I really want...but it might be good to leave it at that. Thank you for playing along with my selfishness, Master. ...These memories will always... Forever... Will be recorded in the Tamamo-chan Album. If you forget... It's going to be scary☆!”

Character in the game:

When talking about summer, it is the beach.
    When talking about beach, it is the parasol.
    When talking about parasol, it is yours dependable miko-fox.
    This is, surely, the common sense of the Ashihara no Kuni...! A solar explosion.
    With wet T-shirt and a swim ring as her weapons, Lancer Tamamo-chan, shining like the sun on southern countries!
    ...To understand her enthusiasm, let me explain. Tamamo-no-Mae is good-wife aspirant miko shaman. She was a peerless beauty who served Emperor Toba as his most favored court lady at the end of the Heian period. She was also said to be the Golden Fur White Face Nine Tailed Fox and the bunrei of the great goddess Amaterasu in the Throne of Heroes. Having that much of a career, it might be fine to live a life of enjoying a vacation in the southern countries…is what Tamamo-chan thought.

Relationship with other characters

Kiyohime (swimsuit)
    Kiyohime-san has a naginata..! Though originally she was someone with a Chinese flavour, now totally has the taste of a luxury Chinese cuisine takeout huh...Ah! Naginata, doesn't it overlap with my parasol?

Martha (swimsuit)
    A fist-fighting cleric with long black hair... Ugh, my head… Oh well, that's Martha-san for you. Tarasque-san, try your best to survive, okay?

Kiara Sessyoin
    Just thinking about her already gives me headache, Nope!
    Eh, principal deity (5) or not, I don’t hate selling style argument. But it’s better that she should have some self-restraint. No, it’s not like that’s a problem in my perspective. Once she shows her true nature, the amount of sharp and wicked language will also increase, right?

Nero (swimsuit)
    Wh..why are there homing lasers shooting out of your theater!?

Comment from illustrator:

See-through! You can see-through her shirt! Since the weapon is the above item called parasol (spear), this time the mood is extremely high when she’s by the summer sea. ❤Grab everything❤Triangle bikini~straw hat~towel~and of course the swim ring too❤That’s just like Tamamo. Not enough cornflake puffs in her beer jug in the final ascension? I was told that and now I really want to go back to add more (taste)... (Wada Arco)

TL Notes:

(1) Gameplay advice basically.
    (2) Kiara.
    (3) Swimsuit Nero talking.
    (4) Tamamo Cat talking.
    (5) Shingon Buddhism reference. Kiara's sex cult is a branch of Shingon so Tamamo is the principal deity of her cult.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; February 15th, 2018 at 01:08 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Jaguar Man
    Class: Lancer
    True Name: Jaguar Man
    Sex: Female
    Source: The Mythologies of Every Era of Central and South America
    Region: Central and South America
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: ??kg

Character Creators: Sakurai Hikaru and Nasu Kinoko
    Character Designer: Aotsuki Takao
    Character Voice: Itou Miki
    Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Agility: B
    Magical Power: E
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills

Magical Resistance: A
    Nullifies Magecraft spells that are Rank A or below.
    In fact, Magecraft invoked by modern Mages would not be able to wound Jaguar Man.

Madness Enhancement: E
    The Jaguar is whimsy. Even when one thinks that she can comprehend conversations, in reality, Jaguar Man often does not even understand them.

Divinity: A
    A Skill where one has Divine Spirit Aptitude.
    Although she is purely a Divided Spirit, because the Jaguar is extremely compatible with possessed humans, Jaguar Man possesses this Skill at a high Rank.

Personal Skills

Jaguar Punch: A
    Formal Skill Name: Divine Protection of the Jaguar
    Jaguar Punch is a destructive power.
    A divine protection bestowed by the Jaguar Divine Spirit. Jaguar Man does not feel fear nor pain. It is also a composite Skill that comprises the effects of the Valour Skill and the Intuition Skill.

Jaguar Kick: B
    Formal Skill Name: Monstrous Strength
    Jaguar Kick is also a destructive power. At any rate, Jaguar Man alone must survive no matter what it takes. A Skill that makes one feel such a strong determination and will.
    A Skill that temporarily amplifies one’s strength. It is primarily an offensive special characteristic possessed only by monsters and Mystical Beasts. It increases one’s Strength Parameter by one Rank upon usage. The duration for this increase depends on the Rank of “Monstrous Strength”.

Jaguar Eye: A+
    Formal Skill Name: Jaw of the Dark Jungle
    Jaguar Eye is a beam power.
    In the situations where she stays on a “Forest” Field, Plus Effects are added to all sorts of checks Jaguar Man does.

Noble Phantasms

Great Death Claw: The Inescapable Claw of Death
    Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

The “Frightening Club” held in Jaguar Man’s hand temporarily transforms into a gigantic size, before it smashes the target while it is accompanied with a raging force. Even without her knowing what is happening, the opponent is hardly able to evade the attack.

Jaguar in the Black: The Dark Jungle where the Jaguar Lurks
    Classification: Barrier Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0~20
    Maximum Number of Targets: 20 people

The Jaguar lurks in the forest of the night, waiting for its prey as it becomes darkness itself, and swoops down on its prey as it becomes the jaws of death itself. A Noble Phantasm that can only be used at night. It temporarily grants a plus modifier to Jaguar Man’s attack damage by exhibiting the Jaguar’s characteristic of being nocturnal. Simultaneously, she acquires a special “Presence Concealment” Skill and plus modifiers to her evasion and accuracy.

Character

First Person Pronouns: Jaguar / watashi / atashi
    Second Person Pronouns: kimi / ○○-kun / ○○-chan
    Third Person Pronouns: kare / kanojo / aitsu / yatsu

Personality

Do you like a Jaguar elder sister? Whether you like her or not, Jaguar is Jaguar. There is no escape.

A friendly character, one who is bright and without discrimination. It likely seems to be a strong reflection of the possessed human’s personality. Once Jaguar Man’s mind becomes completely set on someone, the target will be certainly smothered with affection for weeks. That means there is no escape.

Motive / Attitude towards the Master

The Jaguar Warrior is proud. One should not expect to earn her trust in a brief period of time, even if one is called the Master. However, if Jaguar Man notices one’s daily endeavours, what one will be able to receive is a Jaguar Stamp. And it is stamped with her paw. If one collects a lot of stamps, someday, it will probably appear to result in one being able to receive from her an acknowledgement of being her close friend. One can do nothing but work hard towards becoming her Jaguar-mate (Tezcatlipoca-mate).

Speech Examples

The Jaguar Warrior has arrived at this place! I’m no tiger, so regarding that point, you better get that through your head!
    Offer up a sacrifice to the cat. Reconcile with the cat.
    Nyah!
    The Jaguar knows all.
    Now. Jaguar Stamps, how many have you accumeowulated?

Historical Image / Character Image

One of the olden Divine Spirits transmitted in Central and South America. The Jaguar – namely, something that symbolizes “war” and “death” – is an existence revered for a long time in the Central and South American civilizations of all eras, and it is said that in the bygone days, it would often show its form to the world. In the Olmec Civilization of the Preclassic Period, the Jaguar Deity was a being who possesses the mixed-blood of a human and a jaguar, and it was deified in the shape of a “Jaguar-Human (Jaguar Man/Werejaguar)” figure and the like.

In Central and South American mythologies, the Jaguar is frequently spoken of as a spiritual existence called a Nagual, a shadow and a supernatural Guardian Spirit. It is said that Tezcatlipoca, one of the Chief Gods worshipped in Aztec Civilization, is also endowed with a Nagual, and this Nagual is a fearsome Jaguar Nagual.

Character Image in “Fate/Grand Order

In “Fate/Grand Order”, while Jaguar Man owns a nature as a Divine Spirit of old, it is simultaneously syncretizing its aspects as a Nagual of Tezcatlipoca, drawing them from its own genealogy.

Heroic Spirit Possession. The Jaguar Nagual achieved its materialization as a Divided Spirit, done by possessing a particular human as its vessel. From time immemorial, it is said that humans who obtained the Nagual of a Jaguar were endowed with supernatural powers. The Nagual tales are narrated even in modern times. Furthermore, concerning the criteria for possession by the Jaguar Nagual, among the humans that has a tie to the Holy Grail, the person who carries the wildest force and the fate of the wildness is elected for possession.

It is unknown why the Jaguar attempted to materialize in this world. Maybe it came along while being attracted to Quetzalcoatl, or maybe it came along while in a playful mood; perhaps it stole the march on Tezcatlipoca when he was about to appear, and so on; this is an endlessly intriguing matter.

Because the Jaguar belongs to the lower grade among the Divine Spirit Servants, its selling point is that it does not cost a lot to cover in terms of Magical Energy.

No matter how one looks at it, the personality of the possessed vessel is the main host, but that should not be pointed out.

General Armaments

The Frightening Club. It is used for close-range attacks.

Others

The alignment belongs to Jaguar Man, not the possessed human. The gender belongs to the possessed human.

The possessed human is endowed with an astounding Luck Rank, but it was Ranked Down for some reason at the time of possession.

Connections to Other Characters

Emiya
    (Jaguar is tilting her head.)

Emiya (Assassin) / Emiya (Alter)
    (Jaguar’s stare is fixed at them.)

Illyasviel
    (Jaguar is laughing and beckoning at her with a grin.)

Quetzalcoatl
    (Jaguar is clinging to her!)

Parvati / Senji Muramasa
    (Jaguar does a double take and says “Really?”)

Comment from Illustrator

When talking about Jaguar Man, isn’t it a given to have her get on a motorcycle?! What do I do?!’ And this is the result of having racked my brains over it. Is it ok for me to make a completely different pose for her Final Ascension Stage!? I’m thankful! And one thing! I’m happy that it can be accepted and used. There was certainly a great pressure on me while drawing her. (Aotsuki Takao)
    Last edited by Clyton; January 24th, 2024 at 07:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Accumeowlated.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait, Jaguamura has a second Noble Phantasm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Should've used Lock's pun.

Yeah she used Jaguar in the Black in EMIYA Kiritsugu's interlude.