Page 237 of 546 FirstFirst ... 137187227232235236237238239242247287337 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but has their been a full translation for Jing Ke and Billy the Kid's character/attitude towards their master? There's nothing for Billy on the Type Moon wiki and Jing Ke has one sentence taken from her identity section as her personality.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    No one has done them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    No one has done them yet.
    Okay, thanks for informing me about that. I did try using the search thread tool to see if someone had done them, but came back with several results for a thread that is over 200 pages long. Once again sorry if this was the wrong place to ask that question.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I want to make a vanilla pun
    but i realize
    im bad at puns

Illya CMT BMCMIIW
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Illyasviel Von Einzbern
    Source: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 133 cm
    Weight: 29 kg

(my god what is this impoverished weight)

STR: E
    CON: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: A+

(thats... a higher CON than I thought)

Setting creation: Hiroyama Hiroshi
    Character design: Hiroyama Hiroshi
    CV: Kadowaki Mai & Takano Naoko

Main works appearance: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, etc
    -----
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    A powerful magic boundary granted to the transforming Illya.
    Invalidates magic with chant 3 verses or less.
    Unable to defend against large scale magic such as great thaumaturgy and ritual spells. (ok this line is weird because this is description for MR C, not B, so i assume misprint. for MR B peeps, it is hard to injure them even if you use great thaumaturgy of ritual spells)
    Furthermore, during her transformed status her physical protection, healing acceleration, and physical ability and such are strengthened, exerting an effect to each of her status.

Infinite Magic Energy Supply: C
    A literally infinite supply of magic energy from the Kaleidostick.
    But due to the output being restrained by the user's own Magic Circuit's ability, Illya still yet to be able to show the stick's original power.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Pleasant-Type Mystic Code: A
    The self-proclaimed Ruby-chan. Formal name "Magical Ruby."
    It is made by the old geezer sorcerer of the jewel. Within the sorcery stick dwells a natural man-made spirit.
    Unnaturally obsessed with magical girls; although it supports its user, it stubbornly refuses to accept things other than magical girls.
    As long as it's having fun, everything's fine. So, cheerful-type.

Child of Nature : B
    A miracle born of her father, Emiya Kiritsugu and her mother, Irisviel, hoped to to live a normal life.
    THose miracle and love is bundled within the pure Illya, granting a blessing unto her.

Suspicious Drug: A
    Ruby-chan's handmade magic potion. Its effect is quite extraordinary, but you just can't have any confidence in it. At least until you drink it yourself anyway.
    -----
    Quintett Feuer
    Multiple Ensemble Saturated Bombardment

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-100
    Maximum target: 1 person

Quintett Feuer.
    In the 5th volume of the original works Zwei! it was fired at the deformed giant Gilgamesh and defeated him. A super output of magic energy bombardment that surpasses Ilya's own limit.
    When invoked, she accept magic energy simultaneously from Kaleidosapphire in addition from Kaleidoruby as the foundation, the premise for "Kaleidoliner - Zwei Form". In this form, due to it falsely taking her own nervous system and blood vessel system and others as Magic Circuit, she must prepares herself for the giant toll on her body as a compensation. Truly an attack that risks one's own life.
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: anata/~san/~oniisan, oneesan
    Third pronoun: ~san/minna

- Character
    A very docile, friendly heart. An exceedingly normal girl for her age. She has a sort of bad habit where, when it comes to her bestfriend Miyu and her stepbrother Shirou, she would get worked up and a weird switch is flipped on. As she drives herself to the wall, the chaotic condition reaches its peak and she ends up throwing away everything and just runs away.

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    Revealing her confusion in Chaldea's current situation, she is continuously surprised by the environment with Servants surrounding her. But it it is for the sake of her friend and for the sake of those in trouble, she shall wield her power as a magical girl to her heart's content.
    In regards to the Master, she takes to him/her as that of a reliable big sister/brother, and as long as it doesnt contradict her feelings she will diligently cooperate on her duty.

- Speech example
    Illya: "Ruby, if you please!"
    Ruby: "Alrigh~ty! Compact, full open! Illya! If you'll excuse me!"

"Fullpower firing (Fire)!"
    "Rapidfire (Shoot)!"
    "Slash (Schneiden!)"
    "Of course magical girls can fly, right?"
    "But, it's because this counts as a medical treatment, alright!? No feelings or interest involved whatsoever! ...Okay?"
    -----
    Depiction
    An elementary schooler of Homurahara Academy year 5, class 1.
    In the world of "Magical Girl Prisma⭐Illya" she resides in Fuyuki City.
    She made a contract with the Kaleidostick Magical Ruby and became Magical Girl Prisma⭐Illya.
    Due to her experiencing a division of Chloe, who is an offshoot of herself, from then on the surface of her magic energy had been weakened. But by means of detailed planning and an amount of good luck, she still carries her duty as a magical girl.
    -----
    Depiction in FGO
    She made an appearance in the collaboration event of "Magical Girl Diary ~Prisma Corps~".
    Although she separate her ways afterwards, following the bond between her and the protagonist she is summoned as a Servant of Chaldea.
    But if that's the case, then is Ruby-chan existing simultaneously in the world of "Magical Girl Prisma⭐Illya"? Also, if Miyu the Magical Sapphire isn't there then how does she able to go to Zwei Form? Also, the heck is a Servant to begin with....?
    Such and such questions infinitely arises, but don't think too hard about it. Said MAHIRO⭐. Seriously, just don't.

(VERY FUNNY, HIROYAMA)
    ------
    Connection with other characters
    Chloe von Einzbern
    I must! Give my all! As the OLDER sister! But she is really reliable. But I have to say, she's also really cheeky! (last sentence is a bit confusing, might need a recheck)

Kogil
    I think he is a bit scarier than the Gil-kun that I know? But still, Gil-kun is Gil-kun.

Emiya
    Although you're being so cold, and although I and the "I" that you know are different persons, but I do know that you're watching over me. But I never thought you'd cry from eating a mapo eggplant... even though it doesn't taste any different.

Emiya (Assassin)
    Uh, Mr. slightly-dark-skinned-professional-killer-who-looks-like-Papa-but-isn't-actually-Papa? U-Um, I think k-killing people is a bad thing to do!

Irisviel
    Mmm, a goddess-like.... something... that looks like Mama but isn't actually Mama? Huh? There aren't really any change at all!?
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Uniform -> normal form -> Zwei form. Because there're already stages of form change that fits the game system, curiously I didn't need to puzzled over it too much and just put the orthodox finishing touches. Because the normal form is the design from back then, I feel like some parts are really shoddy. But still, now that I have drawn for many years, I no longer fumble with the balance. The big mantle is a respect of sort to the first generation Kaleidoruby. By the way, Illya already has, like, 8 different battle costume already, so...wouldn't there be a Costume Dress unlock in the future? Please? (Hiroyama Hiroshi)
    Last edited by castor212; March 25th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    grilled is always better

Kuro CMT BMCMIIW
    Class: Archer
    True Name: Chloe Von Einzbern
    Source: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 133 cm
    Weight: 29 kg

(somebody feed this girls)

STR: D
    CON: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Setting creation: Hiroyama Hiroshi
    Character design: Hiroyama Hiroshi
    CV: Saito Chiwa

Main works appearance: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, etc
    -----
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: C
    Invalidates magic with chant 2 verses or less.
    Unable to defend against large scale magic such as great thaumaturgy and ritual spells.

Independent Action: B
    The ability to act independently for a period even if magic energy supply from the Master is severed.
    At B rank, even if she loses her Master she is able to stay materialized for a period of 2 days.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Mind's Eye (Fake): B
    Danger avoidance by means of intuition and sixth sense.
    Possessing the intuition to omit the verification process and immediately derives the most optimum course of action.

Projection Magic : B
    A magic that reproduces imagined weapons for just a few minutes.

Kiss Demon: B
    Detects someone suitable for magic energy supply, and without missing the right timing assuredly executes it.
    -----
    Kakuyoku Sanren
    Triple Crane Wings

Range: 2~10
    Maximum target: 1 person

Kakuyoku Sanren.
    In the 3rd volume of the original works Zwei! it was a sword technique with Kuro's all might that she attempted when she challenged Bazett.
    A simultaneous projection of 3 sets of the yin-yang sword "Kanshou & Bakuya". Two of those is then thrown to the enemy in a surrounding manner, and the leftover set is used by hands as she herself leaps and dashes a sword attack. The so called "six blade style" inescapable sword technique.
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata/masuta/~onichan, ~oneechan
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo

- Character
    Cool and assertive. She gives off the feeling of maturity, but at the basis she is no different from Illya, possessing the sensitivity of a young girl.

Unlike Illya who prefers tranquil, normal life, she proactively accepts the mission on Chaldea as a place where she fully brings to live her own ability.
    In regards to the Master, she takes to him/her as a big sister/brother, while behaving herself devilishly.

- Speech example
    "Don't get negligent, or I'll end up killing you, okay?"
    "You and I are mutual enemies."
    "Now then... guess where I am!"
    "My, oniichan, are you that interested with your sister's skin?"
    "Go to the hospital, won't you?"
    "My magic energy is drained. Resupply? Please?"
    "Hey... if you're going to kiss me... then hurry up..."
    "Again, a magic energy severance... be counting on you."
    "Aww, there's no helping it. Then, I suppose protecting you is my duty."

(Saito Chiwa is god, i am a dirt under the earth who cannot deliver in full might her performance even in text)
    -----
    Depiction
    Together with Illya, she is an elementary schooler of Homurahara Academy in year 5, class 1.
    In the world of "Magical Girl Prisma⭐Illya" she resides in Fuyuki City. An offshoof of Illya with completely similar appearance.
    Although she had once wagered her own existence in a fierce confrontation with Illya, now she has reconciled with her and is now living together with her officially as her cousin.
    With her prodigious battle sense, she excels in her intuition and martial skill, fighting by projecting various weapons.
    Normally she requires periodical magic energy supply so that she doesn't cease to exist.
    In Chaldea every Servant is automatically supplied with magic energy, but it's still yet to satisfy her.
    -----
    Depiction in FGO
    She is a reward Servant after completing the collaboration event of "Magical Girl Diary ~Prisma Corps~".
    Simultaneously with the return of the protagonist to Chaldea, she is summoned as a Servant. Since then, she truly lively supports the protagonist as the Master. She herself seems to feel that this is an environment with nothing to criticize.

Widely known as the magic energy sommelier vouched with an abundance of experience. The ally of Chaldea women who desire valor and bravery. (Sometimes the predator of them too.)
    ------
    Connection with other characters
    Illyasviel von Einzbern
    For her to follow me even coming to Chaldea... Mm, maybe I've said too much. I know the truth, to be perfectly honest. (ok it said ホット but i bet dollars to donuts its a typo and it actually supposed to be ほんと because otherwise it just doesnt make sense.)

Kogil
    Somehow or other, he is the same on the inside, right? Is he just teasing around?

Emiya
    He's kinda opposed to spoiling the meek and docile me, it's kinda vexing... ah, I've thought of something good⭐

Emiya (Assassin)
    One of the possibilities of my Papa, huh. There are some areas where I and Illya also overlap with, so I can symphatize.

Irisviel
    Is Mama an airhead, simple of mind, or all knowing instead? She's really hard to understand, but... mm, yeah, in the end I know she is totally one-of-a-kind.
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Being a welfare character, she only has 1 clothing set and it's decided to be her usual piece without any debate. Were she to have 3 stages appearance instead, she would have a bikini armor with armor parts jutting here and there on it. Too bad, so sad. Since, the same with Illya, her design is from the old days, even I am kinda forgetful about it, but the foundation is Emiya's arrangement. Her dark skin is also Emiya's influence. Her breastplate is cut in the image of heart shape. (Hiroyama Hiroshi)

- - - Updated - - -

ok, so assuming clyton gnna be doing the rest of the swimsuit, that only left kintoki with gundam, starbuck (i can do this one), and goetiasolomon (is actually done, im just waiting for the book to finish), vol 4 is good to go

i think
    Last edited by castor212; March 13th, 2018 at 09:14 PM.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I want to make a vanilla pun
    but i realize
    im bad at puns
    You're tripping up in the same places as previous translations.

Try Cheerful-type Mystic Code. Fits Ruby and the text itself much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Also that "[regarding Shirou and Miyu] her tension would rise" bit would work better as "gets worked up [about Miyu and Shirou]"

- - - Updated - - -

And Prisma Corps

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sunny Mystic Code
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the input.

Why is it Corps tho

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, im p sure corps transliterated to japanese doesnt become コーズ
    I used cause because ive seen many examples of it being transliterated to コーズ but is there a grammar context im not aware here that is should be corps
    Last edited by castor212; March 13th, 2018 at 08:13 PM.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The grammar context is that the plural of "corps" is also "corps" but pronounced differently
    Last edited by Kotonoha; March 13th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ic, didnt knew that, thanks.

JP Friend Code
    355025398 if you want it.
    So whose mats haven't been translated yet? I'm unaware if there's a place with a checklist or something like that.
    Sumanai.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelknight View Post
    So whose mats haven't been translated yet? I'm unaware if there's a place with a checklist or something like that.
    I believe these are the remaining servants who haven't been translated yet:

• Anne Bonny and Mary Read (Swimsuit)
    • Goetia*
    • Joan of Arc (Alter Santa Lily)
    • Kiyohime (Swimsuit)
    • Marie Antoinette (Swimsuit)
    • Mordred (Swimsuit)
    • Sakata Kintoki (Rider)
    • Solomon*

= castor212 mentioned previously that he has translated them, but is saving them for last.

JP Friend Code
    355025398 if you want it.
    Ah thanks, I'm looking forward to the silliness of the swimsuit versions.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems 4chan's fgo general is causing a ruckas about my question about Arondight, should I delete it?
    Sumanai.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelknight View Post
    Ah thanks, I'm looking forward to the silliness of the swimsuit versions.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems 4chan's fgo general is causing a ruckas about my question about Arondight, should I delete it?
    Nah. They'll cause a ruckus about literally anything. Don't worry about it.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    • Marie Antoinette (Swimsuit)
    get right on that peeps onegai
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Starbuck CMT BMCMIIW
    Class: Lancer
    True Name: Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily
    Source: Historical fact/Historical fact?
    Region: Santaland (self-proclaimed)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 141 cm
    Weight: 39 kg

STR: C
    CON: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: A++
    NP: A+

Setting creation: Higashide Yuuichirou
    Character design: Takeuchi Takashi
    CV: Sakamoto Maaya

Main works appearance: Fate/Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A+
    Due to becoming Alter Santa Lily, the Magic Resistance Skill that she lost as an Avenger is restored.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Saint's Present: C
    A Skill gained by virtue of completely turning to Santa Claus.
    Giving away presents enriches the heart.
    She may still be inexperienced, but her attitude of giving it a serious effort in anything perhaps makes her valuation as a Santa to be same rank as Santa Alter.

Self-Reform : A
    Normally a Servant summoned on her heyday, but she is exceptionally summoned as an existence that "will grow from now on".
    She would become evil if she desires evil, become good if she desires good.
    Perhaps her future is not a bright one, and still the light of the saint will be bestowed upon her should she wish for it.

Ephemeral Dream: EX
    A Skill that took to the extreme the dream brought forth by an individual's desire, and furthermore even the absurdity brough forth unconsciously by the dream.
    At any rate, her fate that she would disappear one day would not change.
    And yet, even knowing that she still desires of the door that leads to the sea.
    -----
    La Grace Fille Noel
    Sing with Grace, of the Holy Birth

Range: 1~10
    Maximum target: 10 person

La Grace Fille Noel.
    An anti-unit Noble Phantasm that forms a pair with Howl, Mine Rage.
    It doesnt invalidate enemy's buffs, but instead strengthen one's own encampment.
    On top of that, it also drives an attack to the enemy.

As if heaps of present falling down from the sky, it truly can be said as blessing itself.

(i really, really hate any time an NP is strictly anti unit but multiple targets reeeeeeeee

also i think in french it litearlly means grace of the chrismast girl)
    -----
    Personage
    Second pronoun: anata (neutral gender)/anata (female usage)
    Third pronoun: kare/kanojo

- Character
    She acts like a grown up, but when she got confused she goes into panic and ends up crying. She herself insists that "I'm not crying!", but no matter how you look at her she is definitely half in tears.

She wants the Master to spoil her, but due to have never done anything of the sort, she becomes at loss on what to do and then cries again.

She is comparatively indifferent towards the other Servants, with the exception of those saint-type Servants and especially the childish, children Servants. Her favorite phrases are "Are you and idiot!?" and "Refutation!" and such.

She puts in great effort to come across as a "Servant who puts her act together", but since she is still a child she still wants to be spoiled.

- Speech example
    "Servant, Lancer. Jeanne d'ArcAlterShantaLily! N-No I didnt bite my tongue!"
    "Everybody, please pull yourselves together! It's really troubling when you all act so slovenly. You are making it hard for the others!"
    "Sob.....sob... uuu! I-I'm not crying! I'm not!"
    "Now, time to work as a santa! I am going to do as much as I can!"
    "Now it has been proven that you are a slovenly adult. A perfect refutation!"
    -----
    Historical depiction
    ...Jeanne d'Arc enters the pages of history at the age of 17. Consequently, before that she is a girl of a countryside farmer family working hard, and there is no other record of her besides that.
    Although no one would deny her faith and piety, she did not display any sort of wondrous miracle until she was 17 years of age.
    -----
    Depiction in FGO
    The current Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily is born as the result of filling the nonexistent past of of Jeanne d'Arc (Alter).

However, because a saint takes part in it, the attribute of "person of firm character" is put in, and because she is a child the attribute of "crybaby" and "spoiled child" is also put in, resulting into "a kid who overstretch herself as a spendid adult".
    ------
    General weaponry
    A spear.
    ------Connection with other characters
    Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)
    She is not going to become that sort of adult.
    She so swear. To be more specific, the sort of adult that flip the table out of anger from losing at a party game!
    "Ah, also, because I becoming Santa is partially your fault I want to make clear your liability in the matter as well"
    "Don't remember. My secretary (Gilles) did it."

Jeanne d'Arc
    The aspiration as her true self. She calls her "original me", pulls on the sleeve and has her spoil her.
    Jeanne fawns over her, Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)'s stress piles up, while Tamamo Cat curls up in the kotatsu.

Amakusa Shirou Tokisada
    The mysterious Santa Island Mask. "True, there's a smidge part where he is absolutely suspicious looking, but he is my teacher nonetheless. Kind of like a father!" "Suspicious looking huh... suspicious looking indeed (consent)"

Jack & Nursery
    She is on good terms with them both. If possible, she wants to becomes the leader. But she feels that perhaps Nursery and Jack understands adults well.

Gilles de Rais
    The uncle who sometimes comes and visits! Unrelated to Lily. Gilles is shocked.

Artoria Pendragon (Santa Alter)
    The first generation Santa. The great senior that she respects, but she swears that one day she will surpass her.

Altera (Santa)
    The third generation Santa. Cough. Cough. E-~m, d-do you have anything you want to ask me, your senior!?
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    Actually originally the design is for Jeanne Alter Santa, and I had already finished up to rough design and all, but then Nasu said "Hmm, we need more twist." I took that into mind and wandered off on reworking her, and thus she is born.
    Personally, I think that Amakusa being her teacher is her greatest charm (moe?) point. Isn't this like, how the protagonist's old rival takes care of the protagonist's child and like, teachs her everything he knows sort of development!? (Takeuchi Takashi)
    Last edited by castor212; March 19th, 2018 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think "Sing Gracefully of the Holy Birth" sounds better as a translation for the NP gloss, but that's just me.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Amakusa is the Sasuke to Shanta Janta Lilansah's Boruto, mind blown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    I think "Sing Gracefully of the Holy Birth" sounds better as a translation for the NP gloss, but that's just me.
    i want to keep it inline with Jealter's NP "XXX, XXX" comma