Page 368 of 546 FirstFirst ... 268318358363366367368369370373378418468 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,360 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

US Friend Code
    all the spaces are gone, its all squished together
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh shit, not again. I'll fix it as soon as I can, I have to go now

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pouble dost, but everything is corrected now

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Swimsuit Fran
    Frankenstein (Saber)

Class: Saber
    True Name: Frankenstein (to be exact nameless, Frankenstein’s Monster)
    Source: 『Frankenstein or the modern Prometheus』/ Dead Heat - Summer Race
    Origin: Europe
    Alignment: Neutral Summer
    Height: 172 cm
    Weight: 48 kg

Strength: C++
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: B

Scenario writer: Higashide Yūichirō / Character designer: Okazaki Takashi
    CV: Nonaka Ai
    Major appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills:
    Riding EX: Wow, Fran-chan can ride Babbage – Locomotive Form.
    That form, is just like Today’s Dog. (A little special on dogs in Japan’s news)
    Today’s Fran.

Magic Resistance E: Because she’s sluggish, she can’t resist much.

Mad Enhancement E: Speaking, troublesome.

Personal skills:
    Summer Galvanism B+: A somewhat different Galvanism for summer.
    Specifically, by receiving backup from Babbage, a steam engine is also sending power.
    Demerits: Hot, sluggish.

Hollow Wailing towards the Intense Heat A: Fran-chan’s a bit hot, very sluggish, tired, and sulky.
    That form, is like a large dog that has been defeated by the summer heat.
    My, how cute.

Moderate-load C: Since Overload is bothersome, she’s Moderate-loading.

Noble Phantasm:
    Skewered Plasma Blade
    Skewering lightning blade

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~3 (length)
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Skewered Plasma Blade.
    She rapidly fills the Bridal Blade with energy by vigorously spinning it.
    After doing that, she jumps and pierces. That enormous electric energy, is enough to inadvertently stun the other party.

Bridal Blade
    Maiden’s Chastity (Lightning)

C
    Range: 1
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Bridal Blade.
    A sword that has been evilly reformed by the two inventors.
    As a result of wishing to reduce the weight, the mace turned into a sword. Why.
    (Fundamentally not used as a Noble Phantasm in『FateGO』)

Character:
    First person pronoun: わたし (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata) / おまえ (omae)
    Third person pronoun: あのひと (ano hito)

Personality:
    Completely defeated by the summer heat, she’s sluggish, bothered, and exhausted.
    A bit cooler with a swimsuit, at the same time she has the faint expectation of getting cooler by feeling the wind in the race.

Attitude towards Master:
    Rolling while saying “hot”, she’s rather tempting.
    Because it’s become easier for her to talk since the rank of Mad Enhancement has been lowered, she’s a bit happy to be able to interact with the Master.
    That said, same as when she was a Berserker, a relation of『being able to understand each other through the eyes』is ideal.

Dialogue examples:
    『Uuuuhhh…………… Sluggish, tired, hot』
    『Papa?』
    『Simple』

Historical image/depiction:
    Swimsuit Frankenstein, cute and looks like a large breed dog.

Appearance in『FateGO』:
    Since it’s summer, even the steadfast Fran is showing her Master a loose attitude.
    She occupies Master’s bed when at a hot place, rolling while lazily and tiredly basking on the air conditioned.
    Since she theoretically doesn’t have a trace of evil, seeing this Servant innocently wanting to occupy the bed makes you go 『Gnnn』.

Character concept:
    Swimsuit Fran-chan is cute!
    Cute!
    C-U-T-E!
    That’s all.

Seriously speaking, Saber Fran who became bothersome because of the summer heat.
    But she tends to go berserk sometimes, hahaha you’re in trouble either way hahaha.
    The image is 『a large breed dog that is listless because of the summer heat』.

Normal armament:
    Bridal Blade
    『A bit heavy』A complex transformable energy blade that has been improved with evil remodels by two crazy inventors, upon hearing the laments of a young girl.
    Thunder energy makes it transform as the girl wishes depending on the situation. It’s a weapon packed with the romance of young boys, but it isn’t that exciting for Fran.
    Incidentally, the first victims apparently were the two that remodeled it as they wanted.

Related characters:

Charles Babbage
    A gentle yet strict parental figure.
    Scolding her procrastination, he made sure she participated in the race. Nagging but she likes it.
    By the way, can you transform into something?
    Since it’s steam–.
    I see.

Archer of Shinjuku
    A grandpa that is sweet with his grandchildren, simple. But, although he looks sweet he may be about to conspire some crime without being noticed, a rotten evil boss.

Other swimsuit Servants
    Everyone’s exposure is amazing–.
    To get there, I think I’ll get tightly wrapped with bandages.

Comment from illustrator:
    The motif for Frankenstein’s ear parts is screws, because she’s Frankenstein’s monster. At the beginning, I though of attaching them to the temples but I’m glad to give it up. The third stage having bandages was inevitable too because she’s Frankenstein’s monster, so it’s unavoidable that her final Ascension art has an ecchi feeling. (Okazaki Takashi)
    So this is what Higa’s opinion on cuteness. I will agree with that.

anywhere than here

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    OH SHIT BEST FRAN PROFILE

Thanks again Padoru!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm.. not enough cute! Fran's cuteness cannot be overstated!
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Also the guy mentioned in a high school history and/or science class.
    I don't know about college, but I can tell you he's not mentioned at all in Brazilian high school classes.

Same here, maybe its more a US kind of thing

- - - Updated - - -

also ty padoru

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Not a US student, Braun was mentioned in our books (as a footnote, but still). He was practically single-handedly responsible for the V-2 missiles that struck London, for instance.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the continuing translations all.
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    It's fetishtastic!
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    He was practically single-handedly responsible for the V-2 missiles that struck London, for instance.
    Yes, I know. :-)

Blog Entries
    Just thought I'd make some quick changes to the remaining mats list:

Not worked on yet: Saber Arturia, Arturia Lily, Proto Cu, Alexander, Medea Lily, Fran, Hundred Faces Hassan, and Swimsuit Nitocris.

Clyton - Mash, Saber Gilles, d'Eon, Benkei, Caster Gilles, Caster Cu, Sanson, Berserker Vlad III, OG Jeanne, Diarmuid, Ko-Gil, Edison, Geronimo, Billy the Kid, Arthur, BB, Scheherazade, Swimsuit Arturia Alter, and Swimsuit Raikou.

Mizukume - OG Nero, Kiyohime, Nero Bride, Assassin Shiki, and Suzuka.

ComunCoutinho - Cursed Arm Hassan.

Konchew - Lu Bu.

GundamFSN - Karna, Brynhildr, Moriarty, and Sherlock.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    When I have enough time, I'll try translating both Artorias and Proto doggo

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Artoria
    Artoria Pendragon

True Name: Artoria Pendragon
    Source: Arthurian cycle
    Origin: England
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 154 cm
    Weight: 42 kg

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: A+
    NP: A++

Scenario writer: Nasu Kinoko / Character designer: Takeuchi Takashi / CV: Kawasumi Ayako
    Major appearances: Fate/stay night, Fate/Zero, others

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance A: No matter what kind of large spell, magecraft lower than A is nullified.

Riding B:
    Talent for riding.
    Can ride most vehicles with skill above average, things that didn’t exist in the age where she lived are not an exception. However, cannot ride Phantasmal Species.

Personal skills:
    Charisma B: Natural talent to command an army.
    In military battles, improves the abilities of the own army.
    Since Charisma is a rare talent, it can be said that B rank is enough to be the king of a country.

Mana Burst A: By wrapping weapons, or the own body, with mana, and releasing it, allows to temporarily increase abilities.
    In other words, it’s jet propulsion with mana. This Heroic Spirit applies it in sword fights for defense and movement, demonstrating high performance in every aspect.
    Normal weapons without strong protection will not be able to endure her attacks covered with mana, and will be destroyed with one blow.

Instinct B: Ability to always “feel” the most suitable course of action for oneself in battle.
    A sharpened sixth sense that is already close to future sight. Halves interference blocking vision/hearing.

Noble Phantasm:
    Excalibur
    Sword of Promised Victory

Type: Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets: 1000 people

Excalibur.
    A sword of light. It is not a man-made weapon, but a Divine Construct forged by the planet. Although managed by the hands of fairies, the mage Merlin entrusted it to king Arthur as an intermediary.
    A Noble Phantasm that stands at the top in the category of holy swords.
    A holy sword that, by summoning the owner’s mana as “light”, increases momentum by means of convergence/acceleration, and makes possible to exert magical power on the level of a Divine Spirit.
    That huge magic power gives heat not only by the tip, and as a result is taken as a wave of light that scratches the ground. It could be also said to be a directional energy weapon.
    It is said that this sword that was birthed (forged) in the inner sea of the planet, only exerts its true power only with the appearance of a foreign enemy that threatens the planet.

Character:
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: 貴方 (anata) / 貴様 (kisama) / 貴公 (kikō) / 〇〇 (without honorifics)
    Third person pronoun: 奴 (yatsu) / 奴等 (yatsura) / 〇〇 (without honorifics)

Personality:
    As it can be guessed from her dignified appearance, she has a too serious personality that doesn’t play around.
    Her outside appearance seems to be that of a girl in her mid-teens, but that’s because the development of her body stopped at the age of 15 when she pulled the Sword of Selection from the stone.
    Fostered as the 「king of the next era」 since she was very young by Ector, who thoroughly drummed into her the path of chivalry since her childhood, she acquired an insight and a composure above her age.
    Since she’s falsified her gender for a long time, her consciousness about being a woman is sparse.
    Therefore, people surrounding her treating her as a woman is usually an inappropriate interaction, specially discourteous when coming from the opposite sex.
    Though serious by nature, she was a girl brimming with curiosity before becoming the king of Britain. The her summoned as a Servant is from the time when she was severely ruling as the king of knights, but by being apart from her homeland even for a while and interacting with people from foreign lands, the apparition of a girly personality is increasing.
    In the past, when summoned in the Fifth Holy Grail War of Fuyuki City, she liked the lion plushie she got from the youngster that was her Master, and it seems she carries it and sleeps with it in the futon.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master:
    Properly speaking, she is a Heroic Spirit that appears not a Servant, but as a special guardian.
    Although she faced a tragic end, she has no regrets about the honor of a king and of chivalry she believes in, and has a firm conviction.
    When dealing with the Master who isn’t a subject, she leaves the position of the king and comes in contact as a good friend, or as a guide.
    Trying to understand the personality or the position of her companion, she doesn’t hate giving advice or admonition based on her own values.
    Occasionally, she shows a sweet attitude, perhaps rooted in that she was the younger sister of two siblings.

Dialogue examples:
    『I ask you. Are you my Master?』
    『If there is something to think about, the answer is one after being summoned as a Servant.
    Enemies that compete with each other for victory. I’ll deal with them with my whole soul.』
    『…… Well, we’re not in the middle of a battle now. Even I feel at ease when I can breathe.』
    『Why did I dress as a man, you ask?
    In my times, kingship was for men. To begin with, I couldn’t protect anything with the body of a girl!』

The legendary king of England, the person that is the king Arthur, who was called King of Knights. Pendragon is a title given to the royal family of Britain.

A woman in the world of 『Fate/stay night』, Arthur Pendragon, the girl declared the greatest king in the history of Britain, was called Artoria in her childhood.
    She pulled the sword of royal selection from the stone, faked her gender, and ascended to the throne with the new name of Arthur. Under the guardianship of the mage Merlin, he continued fighting by leading the Knights of the Round Table in order to defeat the evil king Vortigern who usurped Uther’s throne, the Saxons who were drawn into Britain, and the Northern race of the Picts.
    Reviving the devastated castle of chalk Camelot, she governed the island of Britain.
    After searching for the Holy Grail for a certain reason, she finally won over the Roman emperor who invaded Gaul, Lucius Tiberius, but the Knight of the Round Table caused a rebellion, and she was misplaced at the Battle of the Hill of Camlann.
    In the tombstone of king Arthur that once existed in Glastonbury, it was written 『the king of the past and the future』.

Role in the game:
    Since Artoria Pendragon’s story is narrated in 『Fate/stay night』, she seems to have less opportunities to be active as a main (protagonist).
    Same as the top Servant Scáthach, she has the position of watching over the future generations.
    Rather, various classes derived from Artoria will become the main of FateGO.
    In the prologue 『Flame Contaminated City Fuyuki』 and the fourth chapter 『Death World in the City of Demonic Mist, London』, Servants that are another aspects of her appear.
    In her 『interlude story』, and in the novel 『Garden of Avalon』, part of the secrets of her birth are written, and her feelings towards her homeland can be heard.

Role in past works:
    Her summoning as a Saber Servant in the 4th and 5th Holy Grail Wars at the city of Fuyuki is narrated in 『Fate/stay night』 and 『Fate/Zero』. In both works she’s the partner of the mage that is the protagonist, and those two appear with a different form in 『Fate/Grand Order』.

Related characters:

Gilgamesh
    The golden king that appears with know-it-all airs wherever I go. I was cautious at first, but if this is an inseparable relationship, I’ll be more cautious now.

Connection with the Knights of the Round Table
    Needn’t be said. I kind of dislike the don’t-know-if-awake-or-asleep Tristan.

While making the Servant pictures for 『FateGO』, what bothered me in special was the evolutionary design of the Spirit Origin.
    Specially with an already existing character, adding extra elements to a familiar design without changing the silhouette, and putting three stages of change was very difficult.
    With Artoria’s evolutionary design, I thought about various things like plainclothes or a dress, but in the end I settled with the simple royal road design. It’s not a change for the better, but I think that’s the role of Artoria in FateGO. (Takeuchi Takashi).

Proto Cú

Cú Chulainn (Prototype)

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Cú Chulainn
    Source: Celtic mythology
    Origin: Ireland
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 184 cm
    Weight: 71 kg

Strength: A
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: B
    Luck: D

Scenario writer: Hikaru Sakurai, Nasu Kinoko / Original draft character designer: Takeuchi Takashi, Konoe Ototsugu / Character designer: Nakahara / CV: Nakai Kazuya
    Major appearances: Fate/Prototype

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance C: Cancels magecraft with a chant lower than two verses. Can’t cancel large spells, like High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Divinity B: Cú Chulainn, who is the son of the Sun god Lugh, has high attitude as a Divine Spirit.

Personal skills:

Rune Magecraft B: Possession of Nordic Magic Crests, Runes, given from his mentor Scáthach. By using different Runes, strong and diverse effects can be used. Besides attacking, the main usages are effects proper of the Magic Resistance skill, effects of the Clairvoyance skill, effect of rising parameters, etc. These are all temporary, and can’t be used simultaneously.

Protection against Arrows B: A defensive effect against projectiles.

Beast Killer B+: A special effect against Demonic Beasts or wild animals. Cú Chulainn, who knows deeply about the nature of beasts, knows the way to kill them.

Noble Phantasm:

Gáe Bolg
    Piercing crimson spear

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 2~4/5~40
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person/50 people

Gáe Bolg. The spear of causality reversal. A crimson lance handed by his mentor Scáthach, as well as a certain kill spear technique.
    It has two methods of attacking, an Anti-Unit thrust, and an Anti-Army throw.
    Although it’s not as if it was being sealed, for whatever reason, Cú Chulainn doesn’t use it when attacking normally. Only when he is convinced he can give the target a decisive strike with his 『trump card』, he wields the crimson spear with a full-power True Name release.

Character:
    First person pronoun: 俺 (ore) / オレ (ore)
    Second person pronoun: お前(omae)/オマエ (omae)/アンタ (anta)
    Third person pronoun: 奴 (yatsu)/〇〇 (without honorifics) など (〇〇 nado)

Personality:
    A coarse but likable man. He doesn’t talk about『who is at the top』 between good people or villains, but since his roots lean towards justice, he’s not mature enough to understand the unreasonableness of the world and the equality of good and evil. He’s also an animal tamer. Specially compatible with dogs and wolves.
    Compared with the Lancer summoned with the same True Name, he’s equipped with heavy armor. But still exceeds the Agility parameter of 『that one』 with an A+. It’s not a performance difference of the body, but the youthful and proactive personality can be thought to lead to a slight difference.
    His feelings and emotions regarding his mentor Scáthach occupy a somewhat bigger place in his heart than 『that one』 Lancer’s. It’s unknown whether it is due to youth or due to the season. Truly the unreasonableness of the world, is it impossible to recognize the equality of good and evil……

Attitude towards Master:
    He finds the existence of a Master challenged to restore humanity likable, and wouldn’t doubt to lend them his power. But, be careful. The reactions aren’t completely applied in the same way as with『that one』 Lancer with the same True Name.

Dialogue examples:
    「Ulster’s Cú Chulainn. Lancer. For starters, nice to meetcha.」
    「The hound of Culann is me. Yeah, I’ll bite to death. The enemies, that’s it.」
    「Just because we’re Heroic Spirits of 『the same hero』, it doesn’t mean the same one will always come. Whaat, you'll soon get used to it.」
    「You, do you like any animal? I, let’s see ―― dogs, it is. Hounds in particular are good.」
    「I don't really dislike it, but women always bring bad luck. But, a nice woman is attractive 'cause of that too. For real, ain’t there anything worse?」

He seems to be the very same person as the Lancer with the same True Name, but ―― his body and personality are seemingly slightly younger than 『that one』.

Related characters:

Scáthach
    Compared to the homonym Heroic Spirit, his obsession with her is a bit stronger.

Medb
    Perhaps because his feeling of annoyance when followed around is thinner, he doesn’t put a bad face even if she’s in front of him.

Artoria
    …… A woman? The Holy Sword Wielder?

Before painting I thought the number of lines was bad, but it was bad after all. Konoe-san is the designer of the armor, but I was making many speeches in my head, like "what the hell is this, Konoe-san…?!" (Lol) (Nakahara)

Lily

Artoria Pendragon (Lily)

True Name: Artoria Pendragon
    Source: Arthurian cycle
    Origin: England
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 154 cm
    Weight: 42 kg

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: A+

Scenario writer: Nasu Kinoko / Character designer: Takeuchi Takashi / CV: Kawasumi Ayako
    Major appearances: Fate/unlimited codes

Class skills
    Magic Resistance B: No matter what large spell, magecraft lower than B is nullified.
    Since the draconian heart hasn’t awakened yet, it’s been reduced one rank from the grown-up Artoria.

Riding C: If it’s been trained and adjusted properly, she can ride it perfectly.

Personal skills:
    Instinct B: Ability to always “feel” the most suitable course of action for oneself in battle.
    A sharpened sixth sense that is already close to future sight.
    Halves interference blocking vision/hearing.
    However, intuition is also a thought. Anyways, since she feels sensitive to the troubles of people, when she encounters people, she’ll help them.

Mana Burst A: By wrapping weapons, or the own body, with mana, and releasing it, allows to temporarily increase abilities.
    In other words, it’s jet propulsion with mana. This Heroic Spirit applies it in sword fights for defense and movement, demonstrating high performance in every aspect.

Blossoming Journey EX: A blessing (Gift) for the girl knight that started walking the path to kingship.
    That road is filled with hope, making the hearts of those who fight along her positive.

Noble Phantasm:
    Caliburn
    Golden sword of assured victory

Range: 1~30
    Maximum number of targets:

Caliburn.
    Originally a sword to select the king. The 『Anti-Unit』 of Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm isn’t aimed to the enemy, but to the current owner.
    When that proprietor is corrected and completed as a king, its power will become suitable for a holy sword.
    Despite being inferior to Excalibur, this holy sword also converts the user’s mana into heat values, releasing it as particles of light.

Character:
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: 貴方 (anata) / 貴様 (kisama) / 貴公 (kikō) / 〇〇 (without honorifics)
    Third person pronoun: 奴 (yatsu) / 奴等 (yatsura) / 〇〇 (without honorifics)

Personality:
    An Artoria that has pulled the Sword of Selection and began walking the path to kingship. A what-if.
    Honest, positive, does everything with utmost effort.
    Her being a rather unconfident late bloomer since she’s aware that she’s still half-baked is the fly in the ointment.
    Pleasantly happy and joyful when having fun,
    saying straightforwardly that sad things are sad, the shape of a young girl that wasn’t allowed to the original Artoria.

Motivation · Attitude towards Master:
    With a “Since I was called as a Heroic Spirit I’ll serve Master with all my strength!”, she expresses motivation and joy through her whole body.
    She trusts her Master and doesn’t hesitate if she thinks the fight is good. She doesn’t think at all about a reward for herself.

Dialogue examples:
    『Nice to meet you, Master. Since I’m still a half-baked knight, please call me Saber Lily. From now on, thanks for your continued support.』
    『I-is that so…… I think that A rank is an exaggeration… But, I’m happy with flattery. When Master says that, my self-confidence springs out!』
    『Master is still growing too. I’m glad to somehow have made a friend. Fufu. It’s a competition about who will become an adult first.』
    『And ―― This holy sword (sword) shines to protect the loved ones! Ready your sword, Heroine Z……! Saber Lily will lead you to death!』

Role in the game:
    The appearance of Artoria after pulling the Sword of Selection and just having begun walking the path as a king. Still a half-baked knight girl.
    That appearance is like a lovely lily and those eyes are filled with bright hope.
    Wandering around the country in order to experience lots of things, she left behind many adventures. Those who were helped by her seemed to praise her as a knight princess for her gorgeousness.

A romantic knight that, in order to become an ideal king, studies every day.
    Since she’s still half an adult that can’t sweep away her girlishness, that heart and those dreams are still filled with hope.
    The tour round the country with the party consisting on her stepbrother Sir Kay and her retainer, the mage Merlin, usually started with Artoria’s meddling, became a big deal with Merlin’s jeering, and ended with Kay wiping her buttocks.

The leading Servant of the special event 『Saber Wars』.
    Having set up the 『alliance of undeveloped Noble Phantasms』 with Mash, she admirably devoted herself to practice in order to raise the power of her Noble Phantasm.
    Studying under the mysterious Servant that called herself Saber among Sabers, Heroine X, she fought fierce battles against the strange Servants that kept attacking one after another.
    What about the Artorium? What about the Servant Universe? What about Heroine X’s hidden goal?
    Saber Lily’s fight has just begun! To Be Continued! (※ This has absolutely nothing to do with the Arthurian cycle)

Related characters:

Mysterious Heroine X
    Despite the difference in style of acting and worldview, she respects her as a teacher of the sword.

Merlin
    The masked pretty boy that gallantly appears when Saber Lily is in a pinch. His identity is still shrouded by mystery.

It’s a basic rule of evolutionary designs that equipment and decorations become more luxurious, but there are also some characters like Lily that become more lightly dressed.
    Although I liked Lily’s design from the start, I liked even more fully the mini-skirt dress of the third Ascension. (Takeuchi Takashi)

Some fanservice as an extra
    Even Evils of Mankind need to go on a vacation
    Last edited by King of Padoru; November 4th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.

JP Friend Code
    I just realized that these early profiles are very short compare to the later ones, and to think Musashi's profile surpassed all in length atm lol.

US Friend Code
    Wasn’t expecting to see Artoria to be compared to Scathach, huh.

also they did explain why she has been so lacking in the main story here as well huh, welp.

also Summer Tiamat when

- - - Updated - - -

Also Takeuchi is so unsatisfied with Ascensions isn’t he

- - - Updated - - -

Also Takeuchi what’s with you seemling impling that stripping is the uncommon route for Ascensions, best check again

anywhere than here

Living Dead Girl
    Tiamat is the cutest Beast.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Tiamat can really turn men into mindless Beasts...

US Friend Code
    No Raff has always been like that.

- - - Updated - - -

But yes,

AAAAAaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaAAaaAaAaAAAAAAAA AAAAA

anywhere than here

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I resemble that remark.