Page 373 of 546 FirstFirst ... 273323363368371372373374375378383423473 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    This is new, it's like she has telekinesis.

I would have expected this to show up in a Foxtail manga materials book, but this works too, I guess. Good job, Mizukume.
    It was mentioned during Caster's and Saber's fight on the bridge in Fox Tail.

Also wow Suzuka, way to be an NTR heroine. I can see the doujin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Is it? Sure his decision on sending her to conquer did start up all this but most of the problems and misunderstandings here tho seems to be largely thanks to Suzuka's behavior. It's like she always goes about things the most idiotic way.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I thought so, you don't get the full details in Fox Tail. Takenoko must be saving it for a later chapter.
    Spoiler:
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah that abrupt cut-off was noticable. It wasn't until I see that Suzuka let herself get killed in the end that maybe that part will be used later on in Fox Tail to add to the scenes.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Why didn't she just tell Sakanoue what she was going to do? Is it because she knew he wouldn't accept her plan?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Is it? Sure his decision on sending her to conquer did start up all this but most of the problems and misunderstandings here tho seems to be largely thanks to Suzuka's behavior. It's like she always goes about things the most idiotic way.
    Her spoiled behavior is due to Mara's way of educating his daughter. The original word used in the line about him thinking of her is バカ父 (baka chichi). It can be used for both terrible fathers and endearing ones who love their children so much depends on context.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Why didn't she just tell Sakanoue what she was going to do? Is it because she knew he wouldn't accept her plan?
    He clearly won't. And even if he agrees maybe she felt that Otakemaru will noticed something fake if Sakanoue's reaction are not convincing enough.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Just reading Arthur's mats that speaks of hope and optimism to Suzuka's mats and her backstory kinda put a sour taste in my mouth lol.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a random wild guiess but that black out mustve realy took out a chunk of the text huh
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    a random wild guiess but that black out mustve realy took out a chunk of the text huh
    It took out the entire history section.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Because she didn't trust him enough and secretly craved otakemaru's dick
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    About a possible explanation for the 4th/6th Heaven mixup: maybe Tenma oversees the 4th during the off-season or something? But at any rate, here's the latest update on the translation front:

Not worked on yet: Medea Lily, Fran, Hundred Faces Hassan, and Swimsuit Nitocris.

Clyton - Mash, d'Eon, Benkei, Caster Cu, Sanson, Berserker Vlad III, OG Jeanne, Diarmuid, Ko-Gil, Edison, Geronimo, Billy the Kid, BB, Scheherazade, Swimsuit Arturia Alter, and Swimsuit Raikou.

King of Padoru - Saber Gilles, Caster Gilles, and Alexander.

Mizukume - OG Nero, Kiyohime, Nero Bride, and Assassin Shiki.

ComunCoutinho - Cursed Arm Hassan.

Konchew - Lu Bu.

GundamFSN - Karna, Brynhildr, Moriarty, and Sherlock.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    I've decided that Sakanoue will be mana prisms.
    Spoiler:
    Class: Saber
    True name: Suzuka Gozen
    Height/Weight: 164cm/51kg
    Source: Suzuka no Soushi, Tamura no Soushi, Tamura Sandaiki
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Scenario
    : Takenoko Seijin
    Character Design: Takenoko Seijin
    Character voice: Touyama Nao
    Main work appearance: Fate/Extra CCC FoxTail

Parameters

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class skills

Magic Resistance A
    Cancels magecraft of A rank and below. With this, modern magi cannot harm Saber.

Riding B
    Talent for riding. Can ride most vehicles, but not Phantasmal species.

Personal skills

Supernatural Power B
    A fragment of a god’s power. She can freely move objects around as will. However due to manifesting as servant, it suffered a Rank down and she can only move items that are belong to her.

Mystic Eyes B
    Charm males through eye contact, making them madly in love with Suzuka Gozen. While it can be avoided with Magic Resistance, since its usage is limited to charm, it can’t be help that one will find her lovely. Lovely?

Divinity A
    Determines the divinity attribute of that body. As the daughter of the Demon King of the Fourth Heaven, Suzuka Gozen has high divine spirit aptitude. Furthermore, with the use of certain skills, rank can gain a +.

Noble Phantasms

Love Explosion - Heavenly Demon Rain

Classification: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~40
    Max targets: 250
    Renai Happa - Tenkiame

It’s proper name is “Wisdom Sword of Manjushri - Daitouren”.
    Using Supernatural Power, she splits her favorite sword - Daitouren - into a maximum of 250 copies then mercilessly rains them down on her enemies.
    It was said that during her lifetime she once did 500 copies in a combo attack between Daitouren and Sohayamaru, its couple sword wielded by her husband.
    This time, she mirrors Sohayamaru with her ornate hairpin filled with memories and activate Tenkiame by touching the floating Daitouren in the air.
    Actually, it is not necessary to say the chant to activate the Noble Phantasm, it was all because of Suzuka’s mood.
    Also, while normally she can only fire the sword copies with rough accuracy, with the use of “Blessing of Wisdom”, it is possible to make it so that “It will hit the surroundings but always avoid hitting Suzuka herself”.

(TL Note: Manjushri is the Bodhisattva of Wisdom, the oldest Bodhisattva in Mahayana Buddhism. He always wield the Wisdom Sword which cuts down ignorance and duality.. The sword is called Daitouren but she called it Daishintou during her NP chant. Sohayamaru is the sword wield by Sakanoue no Tamuramaro, Suzuka’s husband, said to be created as the couple sword to Daitouren.)

Blessing of Wisdom

Classification: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Max targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm that can massively increase INT by using Shoutouren, the sword said to have been forged by the Bodhisattva of Wisdom.

Her swordsmanship becomes precise and her tactics improved. It also has merits such as improving the performance of “Tenkiame” or allowing “Trichiliocosm” to be used, but because she has to think more than necessary, she ends up in a temporary state of self-loathing by looking back at the inefficient lifestyle of a high school girl.

It’s actually not that she’s lamenting the inefficiency, she just unconsciously calculated the benefits. So while she is proud of high school girl lifestyle she is disappointed with herself when calculating the losses. Therefore Suzuka Gozen does not proactively use this.

(TL Note: Daitouren and Shoutouren are both divine swords belong to Manjushri Bodhisattva. This goes with how Suzuka needs to have Blessing of Wisdom to maximize the power of Tenkiame, by using both swords of Manjushri)

Trichiliocosm

Classification: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Max targets: 1
    By revealing Kenmyouren to the morning sun, it is possible to create the trichiliocosm...that means all kind of worlds and parallel worlds...within the blade, allowing her to survey them.
    This is truly the case of one turning herself into the Moon Cell with just a blade.
    Future calculation became possible and she can reach the most optimal answer by selecting and checking all possibilities of herself. It cannot be used unless she is under the effect of Blessing of Wisdom.
    Since this skill is close to an Authority, as time goes on while she use it, she will slowly return to her original form (the form of a shrine maiden wearing a tate-eboshi), turn back the attributes, eventually unable to exist as a Servant and disappear.
    ...By the time she reached the form with the eboshi which is normally removed due to fashion reason and returned as close to her original attributes as possible, that’s when she cannot exist as a Servant.

(TL Note: The eboshi is the black hat you see her wearing in her 2nd ascension form)

Character Background

First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: anta, address by last name (first or last name is depending on her mood), -kun, -chan
    Third pronoun: aitsu, Master is “Master” and address by last name freely.

Selfish and nasty, she is a gal who takes playing as a high school girl very seriously. She is happy when seeing things she likes, displease when seeing things she hates, but her original personality is opposite of a JK (high school girl).
    Suzuka Gozen is originally is a prudent and profound princess.
    Despite being ruthless as the princess of Tenma, she is serious and proud of her role and contribution.
    On the other hand, that seriousness comes from the denial of “daughter of Tenma” rebellious nature, like self-poisoning, so her character is also a bit shadowy.
    Playing as a JK (bright, happy character) isn’t that bad so she keep that act, but when she gets serious she is reminded of the past and suffer from that gap.
    Her true personality is almost always hidden behind the high school girl act.
    In FGO the environment is simple (protect the Human Order) so her personal concerns are overshadowed. If it’s another situation, Suzuka will live to love and die for love no matter where she is.

Attitude towards Master

Needless to say that her motivation when summoned is “I want to fall in love”
    If she falls in love with her Master, she will ultimately be a obedient servant who is also fittingly fashionable.
    If she doesn’t fall in love with her Master, she will be a rebellious servant who will ignore orders.
    (She does not just respond to those who she wants to have boyfriend relationship)
    Either ways, sometimes she responds to the summoning for selfish reasons.
    In FGO, her stance is that she will accompany the protagonist to hone her JK power for the sake of “a best encounter some day”.
    Ultimately, she cooperates with her Master with the happy mind of “I’m not bad as serving my Master, I’m the best!”. However it would not escalate into “affection” and “love”. Her maximum girl sensitivity stops at just right before “love”.

Example dialogues

“Saber Servant, Suzuka Gozen, has been summoned! Apparently~☆”
    “Eh? That’s...troublesome!...Oh well, I guess it can’t be helped!”
    “By working together, Master can make use of me, and I can hone my JK power for a nice encounter in the future. Definitely?”
    “....My Mystic Eyes is not working on Master, but why is this feel so nice...There is still a person who is gentle to me...the human world isn’t that bad huh…”

Real historical image - Character image

A person who set a stronghold on Suzuka mountain, exterminated onis together with her husband Sakanoue no Tamuramaro during Heian era.
    She is also known as “Tate-eboshi”, with identities varied from thiefs to tennyo to kijo in literature. But this Suzuka Gozen is the daughter of the demon king of the 4th heaven.
    Suzuka Gozen received order from Shangdi, ascended from heaven to turn Japan into a country of demons, but she did not feel like causing chaos in a mere country of humans, as she is daughter of Demon King of the fourth heaven.
    The reason she did not follow orders from her father is because to her, that job should be done by the tenmas, or onis inhabiting the land. But not just the fact that it’s a troublesome task, more than anything her pride refused such “boring job”.
    But father’s order is absolute. So reluctantly, Suzuka found an oni inhabiting Takkoku cave, Otakemaru.

“I will make you my subject, so do as I say. First, invade Japan in my place.”

That’s what she wrote to him. But for some reason he did not reply (with that kind of letter, of course not). Angered by his disrespectful attitude, Suzuka sent him a final letter explaining why she will come to kill him.

“I, after countless times of being disrespected, am extremely pissed off. You, despite being an oni, dare to reject orders from me - Daughter of Tenma. Thus, it is certain that you are evil. Come to me so I can kill you. As Tenma’s daughter I’ll be fair and chop your head off from the front!”

Good good, now Otakemaru will show up for sure. And then after I beat him up he will have to follow my orders, thought Suzuka.
    Sure enough, a swordsman shows up before Suzuka. He is Sakanoue no Tamuramaro.
    To put it bluntly, Suzuka fell in love at first sight, but pride takes priority. She attacked the demon who dare disobey her. She mistaken Sakanoue for Otakemaru. And Sakanoue is also wielding the sword he used to slay the onihime.
    But the story is different. The moment of their final clash, Sakanoue is about to lose, he screamed in desperation as his death is certain:

“I was worried about this awhile ago! My name is Sakanoue no Tamuramaroooo!!!”

Suzuka is like being struck by thunder, her eyes opened with a shocking expression “Whattt??”. Seizing that chance, he slashed her across her shoulder and the battle was decided.
    The defeated Suzuka fell down, but Sakanoue still could not believe in his last attack, thinking it’s deception. As a result, he did not kill Suzuka. Later on, Suzuka changed and fell in love with Sakanoue, and they lived together on Suzuka mountain.

The couple had a daughter named Shourin together, and went on to exterminate the oni Otakemaru and Akuro.
    (In Fate interpretation, when Suzuka declared that “My life on Earth is only 25 years”, Sakanoue accepted that explanation)

Of course the Demon King is angry, but seeing his daughter happiness, the daddy side in him thought “Hm...it can’t be helped. If she is laughing happily like that, then the country of human isn’t that bad afterall”.

Just when we thought this would be a happy ending, a flag from the past popped up. It’s Otakemaru who received those disrespectful letters earlier. He also loves Suzuka!

However, the pride of a man does not allow him to snuggle up to her, so his strategy was to wait till she arrives, but the result is what we’ve seen.
    Otakemaru got angry at Suzuka who fell to humans, and marked Sakanoue who took Suzuka away (in Otakemaru’s words: NTR) as the enemy. Day by day, the amount of curses weaving Takkoku cave continues to increase.

To Suzuka it’s just an eyesore, but not for Sakanoue. He decided to battle Otakemaru.
    Suzuka, knowing from the start that Otakemaru’s body is as hard as rock that no arrow or sword can pierce, went to Takkoku cave herself and became Otakemaru’s (fake) wife.

Of course, it was all for Sakanoue’s sake. However to deceive Otakemaru, only her knows the details of her plan. So without explaining to Sakanoue, she became Otakemaru’s wife, an oni princess, and used her Supernatural Power to soften his body. Three years later, she successfully assassinated Otakemaru in the cave.

As she let out a sigh, thinking she can finally return home, she noticed another assassin appeared. It was Sakanoue who was devastated by the thought of Suzuka abandoning him, betrayed him, and his country was destroyed.
    Sakanoue, blinded by love and hate, walks towards Suzuka, who realized there’s no salvation left and that she made a mistake. Deep down she apologized to him, as she is killed by him.
    (If she is killed when considered doing an evil act, then at least Sakanoue will not be tortured by “regret that he killed his love one”)

And thus, Sakanoue no Tamuramaro killed both Otakemaru and his wife.

After this, it is uncertain if he realized the truth and went to the Underworld to take her back. There are various theories about whether the story of their reunion in the Underworld told in “Sakanoue and Suzuka Gozen’s activities” happened before or after she became Otakemaru’s wife.

(TL note: Tennyo is equivalent of angels, kijo is oni girl. The 4th heaven in Buddhism is where Buddha candidates stay b4 ascending or incarnate so there is no demon king there. Originally she is daughter of the demon king of the sixth heaven (Mara/Tenma), which is still true here, but the 4th heaven thing is from typos in later versions.
    Shangdi is equivalent of Christian God in Chinese religion, sometimes considered to be Indra, but it might be a typo of Tenma because her father is Tenma, big name like Shangdi being here is weird.
    Otakemaru is the oni god inhabiting Suzuka mountain, not Takkoku cave. Akuro no Takemaru is the oni god inhabiting this cave instead. However various versions of Suzuka legend mixed up these 2, as well as the Other Otakemaru mentioned in the part about her and Sakanoue having a daughter, a lot, including their homebase, so it is speculated that all 3 names are pointed to 1 single oni god that is Otakemaru.
    Shourin - the daughter of Suzuka and Sakanoue also has the nickname Little Rin due to it having the same pronunciation as Shourin. Legends said that she is just as beautiful as her mother and inherits her 3 divine swords that she left behind for Sakanoue)

Role in FGO

Suzuka who drowns in love only has one wish, that is to be happy and live happily ever after with the one she loves. That was not granted to her.
    Being summoned as Servant, living in love again, she wants to be happy this time around but has no idea that she is clumsy in love.
    Suzuka, known to be a beauty, decided to pursue her own beauty. Upon researching the background for the preliminary stage of the Holy Grail war in the year 2000 era, she found that these existences know as “high school girls” are popular and beautiful, worth a try.
    (Seemingly) Suzuka was fascinated by the high school girls who live happily while also enjoy the style. Her JK style was born from a misunderstanding, but she took it very seriously.

Relationship with other characters

Tamamo-no-Mae
    Originally she is one who can be Suzuka love talk partner due to their similar mindset, but since Suzuka Gozen had the fail experience of marrying Sakanoue no Tamuramaro when the lover stage is skipped, whenever she sees Casko’s face she is reminded of her former self and instantly goes into hostile mode.

Shuten Doji

As the princess of Tenma, no matter which oni on earth, Shuten’s birth is special so she cannot be ignored.
    “Why are you an oni? Hey, how are you better than me exactly?”

Katsushika Hokusai

Secretly she loves the Edokko’s (Edo child) dialogues. “If I successfully adopt Hokusai’s tone, perhaps a JK revolution will happen? But getting past the lyrics is hard!”

Queen Medb

Since Suzuka is serious, Medb’s bad behaviors are not acceptable but aside from that she approves the “Everyday, I live in love” stance of Medb.
    Or should I say respect.
    “A woman who lives free is cool and I don’t look down on that, but it’s important to care about yourself you know?” Concerning about Medb’s way of love, they are good girlfriends.

Comment from Illustrator

When I heard that she is a character Takeuchi-san designed who will debut in Fate/Extra CCC Foxtail, I got chills! Her 3rd form is based on Takeuchi-san’s idea and my own rough sketch. I aimed for a design with density similar to Fate/stay night designs. Since I heard they have trust in me, I had a gloomy expression, but I wish I smiled. (Takenoko Seijin)
    So, a shady fox with divine heritage takes up a ditzy persona in search of love... why does this sound so familiar?

Although admittedly the tragic love story they've woven from all those conflicting legends is pretty interesting.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; November 9th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Also Mara, right now I'm confused on whether I should take what he says to be a deliberate Nobu reference or not
    Last edited by Iceblade44; November 9th, 2018 at 04:39 PM.

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She probably became Mara after some salty Buddhists glued her to the name in an act of spite.

That picture of Touko going M-A-G-I-C, but it says syncretism instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Mara Nobu vs. Whore of Babylon Nero when.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Also Mara, right now I'm confused on whether I should take what her means to be a deliberate Nobu reference
    ?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    ?
    Confusing since I did shit writing that, fixed now

"Well it can't be helped"

I'm probably just overthinking things but that is literally the first thing that popped in my mind when I read it. So I'm wondering if it's a deliberate joke or not. Probably isn't really but I can't always be sure on that anyway seeing the tone of the profile

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    What if I tell you...it's referencing Karna?

- - - Updated - - -

Real talk the original is "there's no other way", and "it can't be helped" shares similar meaning and fit the line better due to Mara having to accept the fact that his cute princess is married lol.

Reading this has me excised about Tamamo and Suzuka's rematch.
    Spoiler:
    Suzuka will most likely go all out using Blessing of Wisdom, Love Explosion - Heavenly Demon Rain, and Trichiliocosm all at once. Probably forcing Tamamo to finally use her NP (which may in some way interfere with Trichiliocosm given Tama said something about it dealing with Violet cheat Crack Ice).
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; November 10th, 2018 at 01:29 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gilles
    Gilles de Rais

Class: Saber
    True Name: Gilles de Rais
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: France
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 91 kg

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: D
    NP: B

Scenario writer: Nasu Kinoko / Character designer: Shinjirou / CV: Tsuruoka Satoshi
    Major appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance B:
    Invalidates magecraft with an activation chant below three verses.
    Even being wounded by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals is difficult.

Riding B:
    Talent for riding. Can ride normal vehicles with above average skill, but can’t ride beasts on the level of Demonic Beast or Divine Beast.

Mad Enhancement EX:
    Since it’s a very special summoning, and the name of Gilles de Rais is much more famously known as ――― Bluebeard, even Saber will be granted the Mad Enhancement skill.

Personal skills:
    Military Tactics C:
    Tactical intuition in a battlefield in which a large number of people is mobilized, not for one versus one battles.
    As Jeanne Darc’s assistant, he obtained several military merits.
    In the case of being under an attack similar to a siege battle, a bonus is particularly added.

Golden Rule B:
    Predestination of how much money went around in life.
    Having an enormous territory and heritage, he shouldn’t have had any problem with money during his life, but……

Prelati’s Encouragement A:
    Encouragement coming from Prelati. From where? Nobody knows.
    It’s Strength reinforcement through magecraft, but as a compensation, the memories from after Jeanne’s death become clearer.

Noble Phantasm:
    Saint War Order
    Rally upon the sacred banner and roar

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm (Self)
    Range: 1
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Saint War Order.
    A Noble Phantasm that reproduces the moments when he was fighting under the flag of the saint Jeanne, in other words, the moment at which he was shining the most.
    Together with a status up effect similar to Mad Enhancement, performs attacks automatically until the targeted enemy has been completely silenced. A bonus is added to the damage from attacks.

Prelati’s Spellbook
    Textbook of the spiral sunken castle

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~10
    Maximum number of targets: 100 people

Prelati’s Spellbook.
    A grimoire wrapped with human skin. Allows to summon and exploit a kind of water demons from the deep sea.
    This book itself has a function as a mana furnace, and allows to perform spells on the level of High Thaumaturgy/Greater Rituals independently of the caster’s mana.
    …… But, the Gilles de Rais that is a Saber doesn’t use this Noble Phantasm even if he brings it with him.
    Should he use it, he will automatically change his class to Caster, and 『Rally upon the sacred banner and roar』 will be sealed. (Not used in 『FateGO』).

Character:
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata)
    Third person pronoun: 彼 (kare) / 彼女 (kanojo)

Personality:
    Clear and bold, he strictly loves his native country from order.
    An existence that has reached one apex as a knight, if he takes command at the battlefield, the soldiers will cheer up.
    While fearing the darkness he carries inside, he reached the rank of marshal, the highest honor for a knight.

Motivation · Attitude towards the Master:
    Sincerely, he serves with earnestness. He who is an excellent warrior, will give accurate advice.

Dialogue examples:
    「After winning, counting the number of victims left behind is a vain thing.」
    「Which is the right way…… for me to go……? No…… Master…… I dedicate my sword to you…… It’s just that…… Just that……」
    「About the saint? Yes, I don’t have any problem with talking, but…… Do you have at least three hours to spare?」

Historical depiction · Appearance:
    A curiosity-seeking murderer that tortured very young children to death.
    That’s the valuation of Gilles de Rais nowadays. However, her wasn’t such a being from the beginning.
    He was a nobleman with a vast territory at the western region of France, and lived his life indulging in every possible luxury.
    Had things stayed like this, he’d have disappeared without being known by history as a libertine nobleman that didn’t know the ways of the world.
    A turning point will come to him.
    The Hundred Years War ――― A war between France and England that had been unfolded across a long period of time. In the side of France, which was being gradually cornered, one saint appeared.
    Jeanne Darc.
    The Gilles de Rais that met her had accomplished several accomplishments in the Hundred Years War. It could be said that the coronation at Reims was truly the peak period for him.

But when Jeanne Darc was sentenced to burning at the stake, everything went mad.
    Suffering, he returned again to his luxurious life, but his heart was already filled with emptiness.
    And as he began to perform mysterious rituals like alchemy or black arts, he awakened the cruel disposition inherited from his grandfather.
    The shape of the once virtuous knight Gilles de Rais couldn’t be seen anywhere.
    What was there was a murderer that had fallen into darkness.
    And the judgment from God he believed that would someday come didn’t ――

Related characters:

Jeanne Darc
    The girl I used to line up with. I don’t regret having pledged everything for the girl, even my life, even my status.

Jeanne Darc (Alter)
    A once saint that has fallen to blackness. Even so, if she said 「follow me」. I would gladly serve as her entourage to the ends of Hell.

Gilles de Rais (Caster)
    I wonder what about those clothes. But looking well…… Not bad…… Hoho……

Comment from illustrator:
    Since it was established that he’d have the grimoire, the semi-fallen estate of the third stage was the initial design. There, I received a suggestion from Takeuchi-san, a beautiful Gilles (1 – 2 stage) was born, and a story nature was given to the Ascensions. The fall to darkness of the heroine is erotic and nice. (Shinjirou)

The COOLer Gilles
    Gilles de Rais

Class: Caster
    True Name: Gilles de Rais
    Origin: France
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 91 kg

Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: E
    NP: A+

Scenario writer: Higashide Yūichirō · Urobuchi Gen / Original character designer: Takeuchi Takashi / Character designer: Azusa/ CV: Tsuruoka Satoshi
    Major appearances: Fate/Zero

Class skills:
    Territory Creation B:
    Makes up a favorable encampment for one as a mage.
    Formation of a “Workshop” is possible.

Personal skills:
    Mental Pollution A:
    Since the mentality is deranged, it has a high probability of shutting out other mental interference magecraft.
    However, mutual understanding can’t be established with people that don’t have the same rank of Mental Pollution

Artistic Appreciation E-:
    Admiration towards works of art and fine arts.
    In the case of seeing a Noble Phantasm with artistic connotations, there’s a very low probability of discovering its True Name.

Wicked Vision of the Abyss:
    The end of Gilles de Rais, who looked into the darkness of the abyss and was looked back.
    Those eyes suffered a great transfiguration, and became something to spread fear like the “things” living in the depths of the sea.
    It’s not fear through violence or intimidation, but by exciting the “fear of the unknown” on the inside of the enemy themselves.

Noble Phantasm:
    Prelati’s Spellbook
    Textbook of the spiral sunken castle

Range: 1~10
    Maximum number of targets: 100 people

Prelati’s Spellbook.
    A grimoire that is a mana furnace itself. Gilles de Rais himself isn’t a legitimate magus nor has any grounding in magecraft, but this grimoire performs magic instead.
    That means, it’s an exclusive Noble Phantasm for him as a mage. Regardless of the owner’s skills, the grimoire itself executes High-Thaumaturgy/Greater Rituals and performs the summoning of water demons containing attributes in accordance to the deep sea system. For this reason, it’s fine that Gilles de Rais himself just uses the sea demons he called. The individual power of the sea demons is weak in comparison with a Servant, but the classification as Anti-Army isn’t for show, as it’s possible to summon them in dozens. Fuel efficiency is good since it’s possible to summon new sea demons from the defeated ones. Also, it is possible to summon a super-gigantic sea demon by disregarding execution (can’t control it).
    However, in the end it’s just 「summoning magecraft performed by the grimoire」, the summoning itself is not a 「miracle of the Noble Phantasm」. If constant mana supply from the grimoire is cut, the summoned demons can’t last in the current world, and will be eliminated if the mana supply is interrupted even for a moment.

Character:
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: 貴方 (anata) / 〇〇 (without honorifics)
    Third person pronoun: 貴方たち (anata tachi) / 貴方がた (anata gata) / 〇〇 (without honorifics)

Personality:
    Indeed like a great nobleman from the feudal period, courteous yet cruel.
    He doesn’t really listen to others, but that’s more because of his paranoia than because of his arrogance.
    He has a cunning personality, but lacks discretion.
    Although he was the owner of a deep piety during his life, he tasted a profound despair after Jeanne Darc, who he respected and fought together with, was executed for heresy, and lost sight of God.
    What was born as a result was a murderer that slaughtered hundreds of infants for pleasure, a monster which is said to be the motif for the appearance of Bluebeard in fairy tales.
    Since he’s discerning the true beauty of life, he doesn’t just kill and abandon others when killing, for he has the policy of having to fully taste all of that resentment, pain, and lamentation.
    Him staining his hands with cruel and dirty acts was a method to prove the absence of a God who is supposed to punish immorality, but after all, it isn’t impossible to say that his piety that was deeper than anyone’s has turned inside out……

Without thinking about his sadistic preferences and his addiction to Jeanne, he has acquired a proper education, and it’s certain that he’s an experienced person who led an army and ran across the battlefield.
    Since he won’t emphasize to agree with his special preferences, he’ll become a reassuring partner attitude-wise.
    He responded to the summon of the Holy Grail in order to resurrect the Holy Maiden Jeanne.
    Therefore, he’ll think that his wish was fulfilled in the circumstance of the Servant Jeanne Darc being in the present world, and his concentration will be devotedly directed in earning Jeanne’s favor.

Dialogue examples:
    「There is freshness in fear.
    By fearing when in fear, the senses die.
    Fear in a true sense isn’t a static state but a dynamic of change ―― like in the moment hope turns into despair.
    How were they? The vibrantly fresh fear and the taste of death.」
    「Unforgivable…… Don’t be so conceited, you rustic!!」
    「Have hope, Ryuunosuke! Let us see the greatest COOL!」
    「No matter how belittled for being dyed in shame and hatred my ending was, the memories of that day, just the glory of past days, were carved inside my chest.
    No god or fate can steal it, or stain it, that light alone is――」

A real person. A feudal nobleman born in Nantes in the region of Brittany, in the France of the 15th century, his official name is Gilles de Montmorency-Laval.
    Since his parents passed away when he was very young, he was raised and doted on by his grandfather, and although he acquired military exploits as a soldier, there were many behavior problems.
    Since he met the Holy Maiden Jeanne Darc in the siege of Orléans in 1429, he moved together with her in battle from then on, eventually being called a hero devoted to the salvation of the country, and taking the position of marshal. When Jeanne was captured in England, he tried to rescue her but ended failing.
    After Jeanne’s death, he felt nostalgic about Jeanne when he stayed in Orléans in summer of 1435, and when a girl that claimed to be Jeanne appeared in 1439, he took action and tried to make her feel his strong emotions towards her by giving her his soldiers. However, he was enticed by the mage François Prelati at the same time, and by repeating rituals of black arts at his territory, he atrociously murdered hundreds of children as sacrifices.
    It is said that he attempted to secure his fortune through alchemy, but there are also records of him having indulged himself in magecraft since he was young. In 1440, he was arrested for the discovery of his actions, confessed everything and was executed.

Role in the game:
    As imagined from the chapter’s title, he appears as an important character in the first chapter 『Evil Dragon Hundred Years War Orléans』.
    He shows largely his serial psycho-killer style in the 『interlude』, but in the event 『The Vengeful Demon Cries in the Prison Island』 that was changed and he showed a conduct similar to a man of calm personality.

Role in previous works:
    In 『Fate/Zero』, he was summoned by a fellow murderer.
    Obviously getting along greatly and receiving a rather deep impression from his Master’s philosophy of life, he fulfills a Copernican development of his own corruption being God’s grace itself. Thinking of Artoria as Jeanne, being affected by persistence scratched largely the Holy Grail War. In 『Fate/Apocrypha』, where Jeanne Darc is summoned in the Ruler class, he appears in a different shape from the Servants of the Holy Grail War.

Related characters:

Jeanne Darc
    ■■■■■■■■!!!!!
    (※ He’s so overcome with emotion that it’s indecipherable)

Artoria
    Huum…… Compared with Jeanne herself like this, hohoho……
    The volume was overwhelmingly different…… I am sorry for this…… This was a cruel misunderstanding that exceeds the Lord’s indifference…… I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
    Oh? Why are you readying your Holy Sword? From overhead? To a low position?

Abigail
    What a thing…… This is, the smell of the abyss…….!

It was lots of fun drawing Gilles de Rais’ rich facial expressions. I also had fun as a user with his appearances in the first chapter Orléans, limited time event, etc. I was also happy to see that the several growing states after the evolution were reproduced so solidly in the battle graphics! Please take care of Caster Gilles de Rais as the man in charge of the tentacles, guys!! (Azusa)

Alexander
    Alexander

Class: Rider
    True Name: Alexander
    Origin: Europe
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 151 cm
    Weight: 50 kg

Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: A+
    NP: B+

Scenario writer: Sakurai Hikaru / Character designer: BUNBUN / CV: Sakamoto Māya
    Main appearances: Fate/Grand Order

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance D:
    Can cancel Single-Action spells.

Riding A+:
    Can freely control all beasts and vehicles except the Dragon Kind.

Divinity E:
    Attitude as a Divine Spirit. Although Alexander is said to be the son of the supreme god Zeus, he doesn’t possess such a high Divinity as a young boy. He will recognize himself as a son of Zeus as he grows up to become a Great King so that his Divinity becomes higher.

Personal skills:
    Rosy-cheeked Pretty Boy B:
    Nature as a pretty boy that charms people.
    It works like a magecraft-like effect of fascination regardless of gender, but it can be avoided with the Magic Resistance skill. Even without having Magic Resistance, the effect can be reduced to a certain extent if one has the will to resist.

Charisma C:
    The extremely high Charisma that he displays as the Great King wasn’t completely obtained when he was still a young boy, but that portion is already shining as the 『Rosy-cheeked Pretty Boy』 skill.
    That said, it already surpasses the ability of an ordinary king.

Signs of a Supreme King A:
    A portion of the spirituality that will be held as the Conqueror King Iskandar.
    By invigorating the spirit, plus corrections are added to all sorts of checks.

Noble Phantasms:
    Bucephalus
    Trampling Conquest of the Beginning

Range: 1~50
    Maximum number of targets: 50 people

Bucephalus.
    The loved horse of Alexander is a legendarily famous horse, and a terrible man-eater horse as well.
    A rampant horse that doesn’t let anyone besides him ride her, and which was said that the one that could ride her would obtain the world. Bucephalus has already become an existence as partly a Heroic Spirit. In other words, the Heroic Spirit is a Noble Phantasm, the Noble Phantasm is a Heroic Spirit.
    The black horse that appears when Alexander of later years ―― Iskandar uses his Noble Phantasm 『Army of the King』 is this Bucephalus, and the Servant Alexander boy makes use of this horse in battle by riding her.
    Upon release of the True Name, a violent charge towards the enemy formation is performed while riding her, trampling while scattering the lightning of the father Zeus. The scale of destruction is smaller than 『Distant Trampling Conquest』, but the mobility is superior.

Zeus Thunder
    Blessing of the God

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range:
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Zeus Thunder. The self-recognition of the young Alexander as the child of a god that has become a Noble Phantasm.
    The lightning of Zeus strengthens his body when used, and increases the rank of the Divinity skill too. In exchange, the Rosy-cheeked Pretty Boy skill gets a rank down. In other words, if he uses it too much――?
    (Not used in 『FateGO』).

Character:
    First person pronoun: 僕 (boku)
    Second person pronoun: 君 (kimi)
    Third person pronoun: 彼 (kare) / 彼女 (kanojo) / あのひと (ano hito)

Personality:
    A bright cheerfulness. A rosy-cheeked pretty boy filled with possibilities.
    His behavior is basically that of a child, he amiably comes into contact with anyone without exception, but the important point is his calmness. He’s not reluctant to choose cruel methods if the situation requires it.
    He fundamentally can’t tell lies, he thinks there’s no need to lie.
    While coming to grips with the world by feeling with his five senses, he continues to learn a lot.

He will someday notice that the end of human history means nothing but the closing of his own possibilities. And unhappily, he’ll oppose it.
    The manifestation of a spirit giving its first steps will be of help to the Master without doubt.

His loyalty towards the Master isn’t that high, but he delivers trust as a friend.
    Because he’s at the age of learning, the easier relationships to build are 『friend · schoolmate』.
    Since in the end the young Alexander is at the present world, his insistence on the wish to become famous as 『the Conqueror King Iskandar』 is weak. The abundant large figure (not sure if by 大柄 they mean this) he’ll somebody grow into and experience, what he holds in his chest, he can’t feel it yet as 『something of his』.

Dialogue examples:
    「I’m Alexander. Alexandros III is fine too. Other names as well, of course.」
    「I’m supposed to be experienced but this sensation is new ―― It’s strange.」
    「Go! Bucephalus! My trampling starts from here!」
    「It was as teacher Aristotle said」
    「You, do you have something you like? I have a lot.」

The young prince of the Macedonia kingdom in the 4th century BC.
    An unmatched pretty boy, the Greek philosopher Aristotle was the first genius among many wise men to discover his talent, and, an innocent child that loves the Greek epic 『Iliad』 from the bottom of his heart.
    Sometimes learning philosophy and political science, sometimes excitedly absorbed in reading mythology, sometimes accumulating training as a soldier, while letting many talents blossom, he was allowed all the possibilities ―――

For whatever reason, the Conqueror King Iskandar is summoned in the shape of the young Alexander boy.
    Not only his appearance but his spirit is also that of a young boy. It’s not like his memories have been ever lost, but regarding the memories after his youth period they’re a bit in a『feeling weak』 state.

Normal armament:
    A one-handed sword called spata for melee attacks.
    When fighting, usually, he rides the large black horse that is his Noble Phantasm. A prince on a black horse.
    (His loved horse Bucephalus is also a fully-fledged Heroic Spirit).

Related characters:

Kǒngmíng El-Melloi
    Teacher and student. Although he remembers a somewhat bizarre sensation, he acts as a student.

Iskandar
    The future self. Doesn’t strike home at all.

Darius III
    The future rival.

I had to look twice the first moment I got the designation. I was worried about how much of Iskandar’s looks I left (although it’s the opposite), but I already went serious and drew him. I wanted to make Bucephalus huge in contrast to a young boy of delicate looks, but since the main point, Alexander, would get smaller in the screen, she’s still growing… that’s the little excuse in my brain for making her smaller. (BUNBUN)

Man, even Saber Gilles' mats are boring af. I've tried to find something about his grandfather to see if my translation was correct and he was also a cruel person, but I failed.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; November 11th, 2018 at 11:00 AM.