Page 242 of 546 FirstFirst ... 142192232237240241242243244247252292342 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Wait, I thought it was "We'll finish Mats I-IV first before putting out Solomon and Goetia"
    i think people would raze me to the ground if i do that lol
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Lancelot CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Lancelot
    Source: Legend of King Arthur
    Region: Britain
    Alignment: Lawful Mad
    Height: 191 cm
    Weight: 81 kg

STR: A
    CON: A
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Setting creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character design: Koyama Hirokazu
    CV: Okiayu Ryoutarou

Main works appearance: Fate/Zero
    -----
    Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement: C
    All parameters except for MGI and LCK is ranked up, but language capability is lost, and he becomes incapable of complex reasoning.

Magic Resistance: E
    Magic Resistace gained by means of a ring amulet. However, the rank is lowered due to Mad Enhancement.
    Incapable of invalidating magic, but somewhat reduce the damage value.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Eternal Arms Mastery: A+
    A martial skill that reach the status where one can boast of being peerless in an apparent age.
    By means of perfect unification of the mind, technique, and body, even when affected any sorts of influence of mental restriction he is capable of demonstrating perfect combat capability.

Protection of the Spirit: A
    The ability to call upon preferential luck in a critical situation means of blessing from a spirit. Activation is only possible in the battlefield, performing feats of arms.
    -----
    Knight of Owner
    A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1
    Maximum target: 30 person

Knight of Owner.
    An ability Noble Phantasm that grants the attribute of "one's own Noble Phantasm" on anything he holds.
    No matter what kind of weapon or arms it is (for example, an iron pole, a fighter jet, or a gun), once he hold it in his hands, by surrounding it with magic energy it is turned into a pseudo-Noble Phantasm equal to D-rank (Berserker's black magic energy surrounds and wraps the weapon in a vein-like manner in such cases).
    In the situation where he takes hold of a Noble Phantasm of a higher rank than D-rank, he is able to put it under his control while keeping its original rank.
    However, this ability's range of use is limited to things that he can recognize as a "weapon". (For example, even if he could transform fighter jet into a Noble Phantasm, he cannot do the same to aircraft carrier due to recognizing it as "something different from a weapon".)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: none
    Second pronoun: none
    Third pronoun: none

- Character
    One of the Knights of the Round Table. The Knight of the Lake.
    With his signature weapon Arondight in hand, he is considered to be the strongest when it comes to individiual prowess.
    He had fallen to madness many times due to the matters surrounding Queen Guinevere, and accordingly is quite compatible with the Berserker class.
    During his live, he was known for his excelling personality befitting to one noble and virtuous, a knight among knights. But he has lost his reason by means of Mad Enhancement, turning into an existence with negative emotions such as hatred and murderous impulse within. However, should he catch sight of Saber even during a combat, he would immediately break out and charge her, displaying a tenacity towards the king.
    It's not that he held resentment towards King Arthur; he harbored not even a fragment of grudge towards the king who blamed herself.
    Being the cause for the division within the Round Table and unable to save Guinevere, he simply thought that he should face judgement. Due to that, he, driven by madness, only wished for the king's condemnation. All the while displaying hatred, a "grudge incapable of resentment", and persistently attacking her.
    As for his many talents and qualities, for all that he was born with such a high spec bordering overpowered, none of it was of any help for breaking through his conflicts; a tragic figure of a knight.
    Furthermore, the issue his origin, being treated as the source of discord between him and the Knights of the Round Table, raises his disrepancy even further.
    For the senses of value between that of the Round Table from Britain, of complete devotion for the sake of the island, and that of Lancelot from France, of a land separated beyond the sea, are fundamentally different.

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    When he was alive, his immoral love with Queen Guinevere ended up being allowed by King Arthur; he is tormented by a sense of regret, of wanting to be condemned of that crime of his. Due to his root being his too serious nature instead of being an excellent knight, he had been summoned as Berserker and now strives for the best performance as a knight. However, only during the case that he is placed on the same battleground as King Arthur that he would go even further from that...

- Speech example
    "A----urrrrrr!!!"

"I am-----
    The alienated-----
    The ridiculed-----
    The despised-----
    Praise not of my name-----
    Envy not of my self-----
    I am the shadow born from the radiance of Heroic Spirits-----
    The darkness born of the shade of dazzling legends-----
    And so-----
    I hate-----
    I resent-----
    That noble shadow itself is my disgrace-----
    That honor is eternal, and so I am contempted forever-----"

"I have.... by your hand, been judged.
    O king... by your hand, and nobody else's, had my sin been inquired..."

"For me to be allowed to spare with you in the end, even with my face distorted such as this...
    To die in the king’s arms, before the king’s eyes... haha, it is as if... as if I am such a loyal knight..."
    -----
    Historical depiction
    The multi-talented son of King Benoic of Gallia (now France), who had been sworn friends with King Arthur.
    When Benoic had been attacked by his bitter enemy King Claudas, Lancelot was hidden by the Lady of the Lake and brought up on the kingdom of fairies. Growing up, he was appointed as a knight under King Arthur and joined as one of Queen Guinevere's guards. His respect and affection towards the Queen soon changes into love, bringing about the tragedy of Britain.
    He possesses the famed sword Arondight that brings down even dragons, but there are also cases where he took elm branch or snatched away his enemy's sword and used it as his own weapon.
    Ha had conceived love from many ladies, including the enchantress Morgan. From him and Elaine of Corbenic, who had assumed a queen position by means of sorcery, his son Galahad was born.*
    Each time such a story went heard of, Lancelot who accepted condemnation from the queen again and again fell into madness; the reason of why he, a perfect knight, was granted an element of Berserker.
    When their immorality was exposed, Lancelot rescued the queen who had been placed for execution and sheltered her on his own land, but then amidst the war in Britain, Mordred's rebellion occured. Lancelot's reinforcement didn't make it in time; he then entered priesthood and bade his short life in Britain farewell.

(*IRL legend have it that Elain of Corbenic, being a sorceress, tricks him into believing that she is Queen Guinevere and he sleeps with her, and the ensuing pregnancy results in the birth of his son, Galahad.)
    -----
    Role ingame
    He doesn't have any particular appearance time in the main story for the duration of 5 chapter.
    However, his strength is definitely not a half-hearted one; receiving enemy's attacks using just chopsticks & transforming falling wooden logs into Noble Phantasm armament in succession during his interlude story.
    In addition, even if he takes off his helmet, his countenance, rumoured to be peerlessly handsome, is unable to be seen due to his Skill.

(Im 97.3% sure Koyama drawn Lancelot face will absolutely make me dripping wet)
    ------
    Role in past works
    Appeared in Fate/Zero. He showed his true identity during the last moments of Fuyuki's fourth Holy Grail War. During his live, he had a deep connection with Saber; and so when he ended up being summoned as a Berserker and expressed such deep resentment it gave Saber such a shock and emotional damage. Seeing Lancelot's case, to once again be able to meet someone one holds respect and affection to should have been a stroke of luck, but it ended up giving the too serious Saber excessive misunderstandings instead. The Nuisance.
    Also, he actually speaks quite splendidly in spin off works.
    -----
    Connection with other characters
    Artoria
    "A----urrrrrr!!!"

Galahad
    "..........? ???"
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I was like: Three stage transformation? No way, impossible! I'm really sorry... The original design wasn't made with the assumption that it'll be mass produced, so it would be a trouble to draw big changes. But perhaps it is exactly because of that that one can say the design can be used just as is even after several years passed. When in his third stage he changes to his characteristic weapon Arondight, secretly I retorted "No way it's gonna have the same attack power as the iron pipe." (Koyama Hirokazu)
    Great stuff, I love Lance. Thanks a lot castor.

...Wait, where's Reverse Flow of Mana?!

Reverse Flow of Mana sadly ins't in the book either for some reason, leaving what it does (aside from speculating from it's name, and it's effect in game) a mystery.

Blog Entries
    Someday, they will release an extra section of skills that doesnt get explained in previous mats.

Someday.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I honestly hate this, they could've just used For Someone's Glory instead of making another gameplay-only-but-maybe-not-really skill.

Oh well, hopefully they'll explain it someday.

Lancelot CMT BMCMIIW

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Lancelot
    Source: Legend of King Arthur
    Region: Britain
    Alignment: Lawful Mad
    Height: 191 cm
    Weight: 81 kg

AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    NP: A

Character design: Koyama Hirokazu
    CV: Okiayu Ryoutarou

Main works appearance: Fate/Zero
    -----
    Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement: C
    All parameters except for MGI and LCK is ranked up, but language capability is lost, and he becomes incapable of complex reasoning.

Magic Resistance: E
    Magic Resistace gained by means of a ring amulet. However, the rank is lowered due to Mad Enhancement.
    Incapable of invalidating magic, but somewhat reduce the damage value.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Eternal Arms Mastery: A+
    A martial skill that reach the status where one can boast of being peerless in an apparent age.
    By means of perfect unification of the mind, technique, and body, even when affected any sorts of influence of mental restriction he is capable of demonstrating perfect combat capability.

Protection of the Spirit: A
    The ability to call upon preferential luck in a critical situation means of blessing from a spirit. Activation is only possible in the battlefield, performing feats of arms.
    -----
    Knight of Owner
    A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands

Range: 1
    Maximum target: 30 person

Knight of Owner.
    An ability Noble Phantasm that grants the attribute of "one's own Noble Phantasm" on anything he holds.
    No matter what kind of weapon or arms it is (for example, an iron pole, a fighter jet, or a gun), once he hold it in his hands, by surrounding it with magic energy it is turned into a pseudo-Noble Phantasm equal to D-rank (Berserker's black magic energy surrounds and wraps the weapon in a vein-like manner in such cases).
    In the situation where he takes hold of a Noble Phantasm of a higher rank than D-rank, he is able to put it under his control while keeping its original rank.
    However, this ability's range of use is limited to things that he can recognize as a "weapon". (For example, even if he could transform fighter jet into a Noble Phantasm, he cannot do the same to aircraft carrier due to recognizing it as "something different from a weapon".)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: none
    Second pronoun: none
    Third pronoun: none

- Character
    One of the Knights of the Round Table. The Knight of the Lake.
    With his signature weapon Arondight in hand, he is considered to be the strongest when it comes to individiual prowess.
    He had fallen to madness many times due to the matters surrounding Queen Guinevere, and accordingly is quite compatible with the Berserker class.
    During his live, he was known for his excelling personality befitting to one noble and virtuous, a knight among knights. But he has lost his reason by means of Mad Enhancement, turning into an existence with negative emotions such as hatred and murderous impulse within. However, should he catch sight of Saber even during a combat, he would immediately break out and charge her, displaying a tenacity towards the king.
    It's not that he held resentment towards King Arthur; he harbored not even a fragment of grudge towards the king who blamed herself.
    Being the cause for the division within the Round Table and unable to save Guinevere, he simply thought that he should face judgement. Due to that, he, driven by madness, only wished for the king's condemnation. All the while displaying hatred, a "grudge incapable of resentment", and persistently attacking her.
    As for his many talents and qualities, for all that he was born with such a high spec bordering overpowered, none of it was of any help for breaking through his conflicts; a tragic figure of a knight.
    Furthermore, the issue his origin, being treated as the source of discord between him and the Knights of the Round Table, raises his disrepancy even further.
    For the senses of value between that of the Round Table from Britain, of complete devotion for the sake of the island, and that of Lancelot from France, of a land separated beyond the sea, are fundamentally different.

When he was alive, his immoral love with Queen Guinevere ended up being allowed by King Arthur; he is tormented by a sense of regret, of wanting to be condemned of that crime of his. Due to his root being his too serious nature instead of being an excellent knight, he had been summoned as Berserker and now strives for the best performance as a knight. However, only during the case that he is placed on the same battleground as King Arthur that he would go even further from that...

- Speech example
    "A----urrrrrr!!!"

"I am-----
    The alienated-----
    The ridiculed-----
    The despised-----
    Praise not of my name-----
    Envy not of my self-----
    I am the shadow born from the radiance of Heroic Spirits-----
    The darkness born of the shade of dazzling legends-----
    And so-----
    I hate-----
    I resent-----
    That noble shadow itself is my disgrace-----
    That honor is eternal, and so I am contempted forever-----"

"I have.... by your hand, been judged.
    O king... by your hand, and nobody else's, had my sin been inquired..."

"For me to be allowed to spare with you in the end, even with my face distorted such as this...
    To die in the king’s arms, before the king’s eyes... haha, it is as if... as if I am such a loyal knight..."
    -----
    Historical depiction
    The multi-talented son of King Benoic of Gallia (now France), who had been sworn friends with King Arthur.
    When Benoic had been attacked by his bitter enemy King Claudas, Lancelot was hidden by the Lady of the Lake and brought up on the kingdom of fairies. Growing up, he was appointed as a knight under King Arthur and joined as one of Queen Guinevere's guards. His respect and affection towards the Queen soon changes into love, bringing about the tragedy of Britain.
    He possesses the famed sword Arondight that brings down even dragons, but there are also cases where he took elm branch or snatched away his enemy's sword and used it as his own weapon.
    Ha had conceived love from many ladies, including the enchantress Morgan. From him and Elaine of Corbenic, who had assumed a queen position by means of sorcery, his son Galahad was born.*
    Each time such a story went heard of, Lancelot who accepted condemnation from the queen again and again fell into madness; the reason of why he, a perfect knight, was granted an element of Berserker.
    When their immorality was exposed, Lancelot rescued the queen who had been placed for execution and sheltered her on his own land, but then amidst the war in Britain, Mordred's rebellion occured. Lancelot's reinforcement didn't make it in time; he then entered priesthood and bade his short life in Britain farewell.

(*IRL legend have it that Elain of Corbenic, being a sorceress, tricks him into believing that she is Queen Guinevere and he sleeps with her, and the ensuing pregnancy results in the birth of his son, Galahad.)
    -----
    Role ingame
    He doesn't have any particular appearance time in the main story for the duration of 5 chapter.
    However, his strength is definitely not a half-hearted one; receiving enemy's attacks using just chopsticks & transforming falling wooden logs into Noble Phantasm armament in succession during his interlude story.
    In addition, even if he takes off his helmet, his countenance, rumoured to be peerlessly handsome, is unable to be seen due to his Skill.

(Im 97.3% sure Koyama drawn Lancelot face will absolutely make me dripping wet)
    ------
    Role in past works
    Appeared in Fate/Zero. He showed his true identity during the last moments of Fuyuki's fourth Holy Grail War. During his live, he had a deep connection with Saber; and so when he ended up being summoned as a Berserker and expressed such deep resentment it gave Saber such a shock and emotional damage. Seeing Lancelot's case, to once again be able to meet someone one holds respect and affection to should have been a stroke of luck, but it ended up giving the too serious Saber excessive misunderstandings instead. The Nuisance.
    Also, he actually speaks quite splendidly in spin off works.
    -----
    Artoria
    "A----urrrrrr!!!"

Galahad
    "..........? ???"
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I was like: Three stage transformation? No way, impossible! I'm really sorry... The original design wasn't made with the assumption that it'll be mass produced, so it would be a trouble to draw big changes. But perhaps it is exactly because of that that one can say the design can be used just as is even after several years passed. When in his third stage he changes to his characteristic weapon Arondight, secretly I retorted "No way it's gonna have the same attack power as the iron pipe." (Koyama Hirokazu)
    Wow, I didn't know that Koyama was the one that originally designed him. Thanks castor. It's interesting to read his thoughts on drawing Lancelot's ascensions too since back when he was first designed that wasn't a thing yet.
    Last edited by Laserman; March 23rd, 2018 at 01:24 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I honestly hate this, they could've just used For Someone's Glory instead of making another gameplay-only-but-maybe-not-really skill.

Oh well, hopefully they'll explain it someday.

There is also the strange situation of Hassan of Serenity's "Door to Paradise" skill, which is part of her skill set in FGO, but the most recent book even says that it's not used in the game (and that is the only thing mentioned in the skill's description, so why even give her a skill that she can't use at all?).

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Well that's been a thing since FSN and Medea having the Fleece but not being able to do anything with it, so its just, like, hey, footnote, she has this thing.

I'm too lazy to translate the lines / personality and so forth.

Goetia (Incomplete)

Goetia

Class: Beast I
    True Name: Goetia

Sex: Male
    Origination: Old Testament
    Locale: Ancient Israel

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 178 cm
    Weight: 75 kg

STR A
    END A
    AGL D

Mana A+
    Luck B

Noble Phantasm A++

Setting Creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character Design: Yamanaka Kotetsu
    CV: Sugita Tomokazu

Work of Primary Appearance: Fate/Grand Order

Class Skills

Territory Creation
    :A
    The establishment of an 「atelier」, as a territory favorable to oneself in one's capacity as a magus.
    In aptitude for Territory Creation, he who built the Temple of Jerusalem is considered to have reached the highest summit.

High-Speed Incantation:A
    Skill in the expedition of thaumaturgical incantation.
    Though in the past, it was of a rate of incantation that was only as average, it would as of present day place within a domain comparable to High-Speed Divine Words.
    Being that the one who inhabits the flesh is now Goetia, those flaws that were in life extant ... the weaknesses of the personality ... are absent.

Item Creation:C
    The creation of instruments borne of thaumaturgical power.
    Perhaps as a consequence of specializing in the establishment of contracts, capacity in Item Creation is of an average level.

---

Personal Skills

Summoning
    :EX
    A thaumaturgy that permits the evocation of spiritual corpora from the past; or possibly the future.
    Following the death of Solomon the King, the Concept of 「the Seventy-Two Demon Gods」 that yet lingered came to nest within his corpus; and was with the passage of many years rebirthed as 「some existence」 that clad itself within the skin of Solomon the King.
    Though the Summoning of the Heroic Spirits and the calling forth of typical familiars cannot by such be enacted, the Seventy-Two Demon Gods can unto the Manifest Reality be freely summoned forth.
    It would perhaps be easier to comprehend if described as a faculty of conversion that Projects those 「fabricated demon gods」 that nest within the internal world of Solomon the King into the external reality.

Revelation:ー
    A Skill in the capacity of hearing 「a voice from on high」, and accordingly taking the optimal course of action.
    As this is a Skill borne of the spirit, it cannot be utilized by Goetia, who has merely come to nest within the corpus of Solomon the King.

The Rings of Solomon:EX
    Rings that adorn the ten fingers, bestowed by God. A testament of standing as a forefather to thaumaturgy, and as a king.
    In the circumstance that all of the ten rings are assembled, they would permit the negation of every variety of thaumaturgy enacted by man; and the taking of such (thaumaturgy) unto subordination.
    Upon the fingers of Goetia, nine rings are borne. The one that remains is ―――

Thousand-League Eyes:EX
    Keenness of sight. The apprehension of a distant target. An enhancement in the visual perception of bodies in motion. As of a higher Rank, even clairvoyance or precognition are rendered as possible.
    Solomon's Thousand-League Eyes are able to view the past and future unobstructed. Being that Thousand-League Eyes are as a skill inherent to the corpus, its utility is likewise available to Goetia.

Independent Manifestation:A
    A special Skill. An extreme, higher-order iteration of Independent Action.
    Also, being that one's existence is as confirmed unto affixation, a resistance is held against the instantaneous rendition of death, and against offensive actions of the variety of temporal manipulation.
    A holder of such a Skill can without being influenced by either the Incineration of the Human Order -- as effected per the Singularities; or the Revision of the Human Order -- as effected per ○○○○○ -- come into manifestation so long as conditions are met.

Nega-Summon:EX
    Offensive actions as rendered by a Servant come to denial and negation.
    Those Noble Phantasms that are as symbolic to Heroic Spirits are entirely cancelled (rendered ineffective; met with invincibility; absorbed; reduced by attrition) ... However, a single exception exists.
    Within the context of『FateGO』, Skill Rank is significantly reduced by the activation of that 『exception』.

Noble Phantasms

Come the Time of Nativity, That is What Which Unto All Grants Order
    Rank EX
    Type Anti-Unit (Anti-Human?)

Ars Almadel Salomonis.
    The 3rd Noble Phantasm. The I of the Original Sin. The bands of light that declare the termination of humanity.
    Being that which comes of converting the entirety of the History of Man to Heat, these bands of light are in the hundreds of millions accumulated, accelerated, and gathered to convergence; and by such, a temporal retrogression of a vast volume of years is made as possible.

Come the Time of Coronation, That is What Which Unto All Grants Inception
    Rank A
    Type Anti-World
    Range 999
    Upper Quantity of Targets ?

Ars Paulina.
    The 2nd Noble Phantasm. The Temple of Time, Solomon. The final stage of 『FateGO』 Book I.
    A space wherein the History of Man, converted into thaumaturgical energy, is accumulated and made to coil.
    It lies extant within a space of Imaginary Numbers quarantined from the normal flow of time.
    Goetia himself resides within this temple, smiling as he ascertains with his own eyes the annihilation of each era. It is a Reality Marble that Goetia constructed by way of rendering enhancements to the corpus of Solomon the King; and its underlying mechanism is to the Greater Grail of Justeaze in 「Fate/stay night」 identical.

Come the Time of Parting, That is What Which Relinquishes the World
    Rank D
    Type Anti-Unit
    Range ー
    Upper Quantity of Targets 1

Ars Nova.
    The 1st Noble Phantasm. Though Goetia was aware that 「the other Solomon indeed possessed a Noble Phantasm」, the details were unknown to him.
    Nay; rather, he could not know of them.

Solomon (Incomplete)

Solomon

Class: Grand Caster
    True Name: Solomon

Sex: Male
    Origination: Old Testament
    Locale: Ancient Israel

Alignment: Lawful Good

STR E
    END E
    AGL B

Mana A++
    Luck A++

Noble Phantasm A++

Setting Creation: Nasu Kinoko
    Character Design: Takeuchi Takashi
    CV: Suzumura Kenichi

Work of Primary Appearance: Fate/Grand Order

Class Skills

Territory Creation
    :A
    The establishment of an 「atelier」, as a territory favorable to oneself in one's capacity as a magus.
    In aptitude for Territory Creation, he who built the Temple of Jerusalem is considered to have reached the highest summit.

High-Speed Incantation:C
    Skill in the expedition of thaumaturgical incantation.
    Though expedition is indeed rendered, proneness to worry ruins things, and as such, mistakes are occasionally made.

Item Creation:C
    The creation of instruments borne of thaumaturgical power.
    Perhaps as a consequence of specializing in the establishment of contracts, capacity in Item Creation is of an average level.

Personal Skills

Summoning
    :EX
    A thaumaturgy that permits the evocation of spiritual corpora from the past; or possibly the future.
    The summoning techniqies borne by Solomon -- who was able to communicate with those spiritual existences called as 「the Seventy-Two Demon Gods」; and engage them as capable familiars -- are not as such that would shame the title of the King of Thaumaturgy.
    Whereas there do exist techniques by which to bind Demons to servitude per the knowledge that Solomon left behind, the manuscript of such came in posterity to be applied with the title of Lemegeton; or alternatively, Goetia.

Revelation:B
    Hearing 「a voice from on high」, and accordingly taking the optimal course of action.
    Whereas 『Instinct』 is a 6th Sense purposed to employment in combat, Revelation accommodates itself to the entire array of phenomena relevant to the attainment of a goal (for example, the identification of an optimal route of travel in the midst of a journey).
    Though Solomon only ever once received a Revelation, he was by said Revelation let to establish a Phenomenon Manipulation Technique that could be enacted even by the hand of an ordinary person-- and thus, thaumaturgy came into being. (Until then, thaumaturgy was as a capacity the prerogative of those humans who were proximate to the divinities.)

The Rings of Solomon:EX
    Rings that adorn the ten fingers, bestowed by God. A testament of standing as a forefather to thaumaturgy, and as a king.
    In the circumstance that all of the ten are assembled, they would permit the negation of every variety of thaumaturgy enacted by man; and the taking of such (thaumaturgy) unto subordination.

Clairvoyance:EX
    Keenness of sight. The apprehension of a distant target. An enhancement in the visual perception of bodies in motion. As of a higher Rank, even clairvoyance or precognition are rendered as possible.
    It is said that Solomon's Thousand-League Eyes are able to view the past and future unobstructed.

Noble Phantasm

Come the Time of Parting, That is What Which Relinquishes the World
    Rank D
    Type Anti-Unit
    Range ー
    Upper Quantity of Targets 1

Ars Nova.
    The 1st Noble Phantasm. A Noble Phantasm held not by Goetia, but by the true Solomon (Doctor Roman).
    It is as an elegeia of farewell to the relinquishing of all that which he has until now attained; of his acts accomplished, his miracles enacted, his thaumaturgy acquired.
    As of the activation of this Noble Phantasm, Solomon returns to the Heavens those blessings that God to him bestowed, and surrenders those Eyes by which he gazed upon the World.
    The effect of such is the death of Solomon the King; and conversely, the apoptosis of the Seventy-Two Demon Gods.
    This is also said to be fail-safe of Solomon's provision to the elimination of 「thaumaturgy」, for use in the circumstance that at some point in the far future, such becomes a threat to humanity.
    ... by its utilization, Solomon would be from the Throne of Heroes eliminated.

The complete elimination of Solomon refers not to the vanishing of the traces of his existence; rather, it hold the connotation that the entirety of his obligations have come to conclusion.
    ... there exist for all organisms 『things left undone』 as of their conclusion or termination. Irrelevant of the extent to which one's life is lived to perfection, an 「outstanding balance」 remains.
    It is per the inheritance by the ones who follow of these 『outstanding balances』 that the ruts by which the History of Man proceeds come to be established.
    Complete elimination is as a removal from these ruts.
    It is such that should an individual existence come to complete all that which they have been bestowed, they will arrive upon a state whereby 『the outstanding balance of this organism is nonextant』.

There is no longer any necessity for their defeat; and there is likewise no longer any necessity for reliance upon them.
    No longer shall anyone require things of them;
    no longer shall it be necessary for anyone to shoulder their death;
    no longer shall anyone further ask them of aid, or of outcome.

Such would likewise be what is connoted as of an elimination from the Throne of Heroes.
    It is as a resolution to the assignment of life; a conclusion of all tasks to which one is obligated within this Universe.
    Though there exists a Savior who is said to be the sole member of humanity that entered unto enlightment, as of a 「terminus」 of an orientation differing to his, a coward arrived at destination.

There are probably typos, but eh ...
    Last edited by fallacies; March 23rd, 2018 at 05:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    i wonder if would it be fine to think i have just been curtly and rudely NTRed
    hard
    on the rear end

legit am feeling really dirty and slighted

- - - Updated - - -

eh, screw it
    Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 04:41 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fallacies View Post
    I'm too lazy to translate the lines / personality and so forth.

There are probably typos, but eh ...
    The English on those profiles is really rough and not just because of typos, I appreciate the effort and I think the more translations to compare with each other the better, but it's really weird to post unrevised, incomplete profiles when Castor said he did them already.
    Last edited by pinetree; March 23rd, 2018 at 04:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    I had been officially peer pressured and broken
    Goetia CMT BMCMIIW

Source: Old Testament
    Region: Ancient Israel

AGI: D
    MGI: A+
    NP: A++

Character design: Yamanaka Kotetsu

Main works appearance: Fate/Grand Order
    -----
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation: A
    Creation of a "Workshop" territory that is advantageous to himself as a magus.
    That ability of his that had created the Temple of Jerusalem is of the highest peak of Territory Creation.

(funny how other's with rank A TC always has that additional line about them hasving"temple" instead of "workshop" but not Goetia. another case of copypasting mistake in this book? or maybe talking about Jerusalem temple already counts as "Temple"?)

High Speed Incantation: A
    The ability to hasten magic incantation speed.
    Formerly his incantation speed is only average, but now it is comparable to High Speed Divine Words.
    That is due to the inside being Goetia, and thus his weakness from when he was alive... his characteristic weakness... isn't there.

Tool Creation: C
    Creation of tools tinged with magic energy.
    Perhaps because he is specialized in contracts, his Tool Creation ability is on average level.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    Evocation: EX
    Magic that evokes of spiritual bodies of the past, or perhaps the future.
    After the death of King Solomon, the concept of "Seventy Two Demon Gods", deserted, then nested inside the corpse of King Solomon and through long months and years was rebirth as "someone" who wears Solomon's skin.
    Although unable on performing heroic Spirit summoning or normal familiar summoning, he is capable of freely summonning to existence the "Seventy Two Demon Gods".
    Simply put, a converter that projects into reality the "imaginary demon gods" nesting within King Solomon's inner world.

Revelation : -
    A Skill that hears of "the voice from the Heavens" and performs the most suitable of actions.
    Due to this being a Skill possessed by the soul, it cannot be used by Goetia nesting inside King Solomon's corpse.

Rings of Solomon: EX
    The ten rings given by God. The mark of the king, the progenitor of magic.
    In the case of all ten rings present, any and all kinds of magic performed by mankind is invalidated and put under his subordination.
    There are 9 rings worn by Goetia. The remaining one is-----

Clairvoyance: EX
    Eyesight of good quality. Apprehension of long distance target and elevation of kinetic vision. When the rank is high enough, even x-ray vision or future prediction becomes possible.
    Solomon's Clairvoyance gives him unobstructed view of both the past and the future. Due to Clairvoyance being a Skill embedded to the body, it can be used by Goetia.

Independent Manifestation: A
    A special skill. A superior version of Independent Action.
    Furthermore, due to the existence fixation it also possesses the effect of resistance towards attack by means of instant death and time manipulation.
    Those with the skill does not receive influence from the incineration of Human Order by means of singularities, or from the compilation of Human Order by means of *****, manifesting as long the requirement is fulfilled.

Nega Summon: EX
    Negates and completely demolish attacks from Servants.
    Complete cancellation (invalidation, invincible, absorption, reduction) of symbols of Heroic Spirits, the Noble Phantasms.... saves for one exception.
    In FateGO, thanks to that one "exception", the rank of the skill is heavily demoted.

(OK this is weird why does the mats not include Authority of the Beast)
    -----
    Ars Almadel Salomonis
    The Time of Birth has Come, He is the One who Masters All

Ars Almadel Salomonis.
    The third Noble Phantasm. The I of the original sin. The light that tells of the end of mankind.
    By converting the heat value of the entirety of human history, this lightbelt is compiled hundred millions of times, accelerated, and converged, making it possible of the retrogression of vast lenght of time.

(From my limited knowledge of the language, Ars means Art, Almadel (or Almandal) being apparently some sort of altar, amd Salomonis is Solomon. Ars Almadel is also 4th book of the lesser of Clavicula Salomonis aka Key of Solomon. So it sort of literally means Solomon's Art of Altar and indeed, the book itself speaks about creation of altar to contact angels and scrying. I suppose the lightbelt is being likened to altar, and the heat value conversion is the ceremony here. Here's the picture of the Almadel from the book.)

Ars Paulina
    The Time of Crowning has Come, He is the One who Begins All

Type: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
    Range: 999
    Maximum target: ? person

Ars Paulina.
    The Second Noble Phantasm. The Time Temple Solomon. The last stage for FateGO's first part.
    It compiles the human history converted into magic energy, a governed space.
    It exists in the imaginary space separated from the normal flow of time.
    Goetia himself remains within this Temple, grinning and laughing as he assures each and every era being extinguished.
    It is a Reality Marble that Goetia fabricated by amplifying the remains of King Solomon; its structure is the same as Fate/stay night's Justicia's Great Holy Grail.

(Ars Paulina is the third book of Clauvica Salomonis. It literally means Art of Pauline. Pauline itself apparently means anything that has connection to St. Paul the apostle. The book itself speaks of twenty four angels aligned with twenty four hours of the day, and 360 spirits of the degrees of zodiac. The 360 degree and 24 hours is probably likened to how we fight in a circle area inside Ars Paulina back at Solomon chapter.
    also was it Justicia or Justeaze again)

Ars Nova
    The Time of Parting has Come, He is the One who Lets Go of the World

Range: -
    Maximum target: 1 person

Ars Nova.
    The First Noble Phantasm. While Goetia knows that this is "the Noble Phantasm belonging to the other Solomon", he is not aware of the detail.
    No. He is unable to be aware of it.

(It literally means Art of the New. Only relevant bit i could find is this bit on the fifth book, the Ars Notoria that contains a series of prayers intended to grant eidetic memory (photographic memory) and instantaneous learning to the magician. Quoting the Ars Goetia:
    Book of Orations and Prayers which Wise Solomon did use upon the Altar in the Temple. The which is called ARS NOVA, the which was revealed to Solomon by that Holy Angel of God called Michael; and he also received many brief Notes written with the Finger of God, which were declared to him by the said Angel with Claps of Thunder; without which Notes King Solomon had never obtained his Great Wisdom, for by them in short time he gained Knowledge of all Arts and Sciences both Good and Bad; from these Notes it is called THE NOTARY ART.)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: kisama
    Third pronoun: kisamara/shokun

- Character
    A perfect (independent) ideologist.
    He acts as his desire demands, while sneering as those that become his victim grant him immense pleasure. An embodiment of cruelty, viciousness, and atrocity.
    He completely disapproves of humanity's freedom.
    He sneers from the heart at humanity's happiness.
    He draws breath only to reject humanity, the Magic King who curses of the Human Order.

Such is the being he had integrated and establish himself as.

<>

He is not King Solomon himself, but the aggregation of the 72 demon gods.
    After Solomon's death, the 72 demon gods--sealed within Solomon's husk--had awaken their own independent idea, took away the name of Solomon (although from their point of view, they are the real Magic King Solomon), and set out on transforming the entirety of humanity to energy.
    Those 72 demon gods is a "system that efficiently advance the correct truth" created by Solomon, the progenitor of (human's) magic.
    They lament at the relationship between King Solomon and the humans, rage at it, for King Solomon had continued on ignoring the "imperfectness of humanity"; and they had became the curse that act to overcome it.
    The name is Goetia, the Human Order incineration system.
    A magic possessing will and intention, that plots and devises in order to reach true wisdom and plans on returning to the origin by making use of the entirety of human history.

He makes it his purpose to become the one and only supreme existence on the planet.
    King Solomon, while knowing the helplessness and ugliness of humanity, accepted death without correcting it.
    However, the demon gods within him had refused to accept it, had concluded that humans have no value in the future, and had feared of the result where mankind faces extinction.
    Putting aside their own extinction, all things are destined to disappear in the end; and such an end disgusts them.
    Thus, Goetia put into effect a course of action by nesting inside the remains of King Solomon, as he was put into dilemma on the current state of things. As he declares that there is no value in humans, he as a demon god can only exist if he is to make use of humans.
    Despite being a lifeform of higher dimension, it is an insult for him to be under the one greatest waste of the universe, the humans. Goetia does not accept such contradiction and untruth, and he embarks on a journey of self-transformation.

Reestablishing his purpose of serving humankind.
    The absolute proof that he is the most supreme of beings on the planet.
    Reaching the extreme that not even Solomon could acquire.
    Namely, the large undertaking of returning to God.

"I shall kill the whole mankind. I must kill them. I must burn them. I must be the only one left on the surface of this planet. If you ask me why, then I shall answer you. That is because for you, it is the greatest meaning of existence, the ending with most worth."

Goetia then dispatched the demon gods to the future, pounding into a great number of crumbling points within human history, and guide its foundation to disintegration.
    It appears that his goal is the erasure of humanity, but that is purely a means to the end. Goetia's goal is to "return to the beginning".

He no longer hold any interest, be it to mankind or to the future.
    His desire is to go back before there was life on this planet, to go back to 4.6 billion years before, to observe the moment as the "celestial body" was born at this domain, and take in all of that energy.
    That is, he wants to make himself the "new celestial body".
    (From what did he start this reason and motive is told only on the original story on the game.)

However, not even Goetia is capable of time travel.
    Soaring to the past requires an enormous amount of energy-----of magic energy.
    For example, the quantity of magic energy accumulated by certain intelligent lifeforms, flourishing for 2500 years.
    Should he able to convert the entirety of human history from 1000 BC to 2016 AD to magic energy, it will be enough magic energy to return and leap until the beginning of the planet.
    The destruction of mankind----the incineration is only for this one thing.
    For Goetia, mankind, from the time of his creation until the year of 2016, is no more than the first space rocket for the sake of returning to the sky of beginning.

<>

Thus Goetia-----the monster who calls himself the Magic King Solomon began his project.
    He created the Holy Grails as singularities that derails history, manipulated the magi that he himself designed (transforming them into demon gods on Goetia's purpose), and produced 7 detonation point.
    That is the cause of the Holy Grail War occuring in each era.
    By putting his plan into motion, mankind's future starting from 2016 was extinguished.
    With what he had achieved and more, his Class was determined.
    The likes of Grand Caster are but a false crown status.
    He is the greatest disaster, brought forth by mankind, that had extremely and effectively perversed the human history.
    His name is Beast I.
    One of the seven Evils of Humanity, the beast possessing the principle of "pity".

...A man's luxury to pity and be disappointed at others. That in itself is the beastly nature of Goetia.

- Speech example
    "Solomon. Magic King Solomon. Perhaps you would commit it to memory were I to put it that way?
    "Burn. Until not even your ashes are left. That is your future."
    "Speak not of lives by human's social standard. By the time the premise of death comes knocking, such point of view no longer holds any value."
    "Do I enjoy this, you ask?
    Ha-----hahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Of course, of course, OF COURSE, OF COURSE! I enjoy this tremendously! Think you I would thoroughly kill each and every one of you if I do not draw pleasure from it!? This pleases me. Your manner of death is delightful. Putting you to an end brings me such joy. And more than everything, your agony upon death is truly exhilirating!"
    //He may said all those things, but in truth, it was the exact opposite. At the very least, it is all dull and boring. Things such as human's manner of death are so worthless that he would never wish to see it.
    "Plead for help. Raise your mewling voice. For it is the time for you to drown in the sea of anguish! Behold this festival of flame that set ablaze the altar, rendered in its resplendence!"

(Im slighlty liberal in Goetia's speech because his hamminess and imposing speech doesnt work in a literal translation; it just sounds weird instead.)
    -----
    Historical depiction
    A figure who lived between BC 1000 to BC 931. The third king of ancient Israel.
    The great king who had brought about grand prosperity to ancient Israel. He was the man who employed 72 demon gods and had built the first temple of Israel.
    His policy as a king was excelling, but other than that he also had numerous anecdote as a magus.
    -----
    Role ingame
    The Beast that took the name Magic King for himself.
    He gives off a sense of omnipotence that conforms everything in the universe, possessing an intimidating air that detests all mankind.
    He wears 10 rings on all of his fingers, but the one ring on the left hand of his middle finger is the only one that is a replica.
    Because he has King Solomon as his base, he has an intellectual (albeit terrifying) disposition.
    Be that as it may, as he is the aggregation of the 72 demon gods, his personality and nature also amounts to 72.
    Due to him being both an individual and a colony, when interacting with others a demon god that is similar to the other party comes to the surface. It is because of this that Goetia's nature was appraised as a "mirror".

He is an omnipotent being that not even King Solomon managed to reach.
    Originally he has enough qualification as a king that rules over the people.
    However, being omnipotent means he is unable to understand human beings; being immortal means he is unable to struggle and reach an answer; and thus, he is unable to become the "king over humans".
    ------
    Human King Goetia
    The "last opponent" who, after the last battle happened and everything had been settled, appeared in front of the protagonist from inside the Temple.
    However, by gaining lifespan he became able to comprehend humans, something that Goetia until now was unable to do; he had achieved the state of "human king", a wise king to surpass even King Solomon.
    He did not operate only with the violent emotion such as rage and resentment belonging to the previous Goetia, but also with the natural emotion as a human that he now had possessed, as he had arrived to understanding.
    He held no anger towards the protagonists that had defeated him.
    Even if he killed the protagonists, the fact that Goetia had crumbled and had been defeated would not change.
    That last standing of his is simply "the last obstinacy as the one who had persevered until this moment".

Both in spirit and in action, rather than the last boss he has the feel of the main character instead.
    His body crumbled bit by bit during the battle; it was regrettable, but he did not lament over it. His only real feeling was "So this is what being alive means. What life means."
    "To show respect to this magnificent opponent, all the while swallowing the emptiness of losing everything, and clash as enemies until the end."
    That was what granted unto him, the sole greatest reward for his 3000 years of grand undertaking.

-----O Lord. My gratitude of this joy, of being alive.

(lit. 主よ。生命の歓びを。 if anybody got suggestion for better rendition on english, im open for it.)
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    [MAP Goetia]
    I did it by shaping the demon pillar into a bundled echinodermata basket fish shape. Because it was such an enormous structure there are heaps of details on it.
    [Demon pillars]
    The design is developed from the same color design as Tiamat's Black Sakura [black and red streak] coloring. I was delighted when the variations of the demon pillars that I submitted with doubt in mind were all used. It was a pleasure, seeing the demon pillars arrangement keep on being created^^
    [Humanoid Goetia]
    The combining my draft for the humanoid Goetia and the desain for his shoulders and such from the staffs, the fusion and exchange between it, was quite a hard but enjoyable composition.
    (Yamanaka Kotetsu)

I am filled with memories and emotion in various of ways.
    Speaking in terms of design, I do have some regrets left for ended up jamming various things in, but exactly because of that that his last form gives off a very refreshed feeling.
    (Takeuchi Takashi)

(Takeuchi's speaking about clothed Solomon-Goetia, the one with a bunch of ornaments and clothing, vs HumanKing-Goetia, the naked blondie one)

Solomon CMT BMCMIIW

STR: E
    CON: E
    AGI: B
    MGI: A++
    LCK: A++

-----
    Class Skills
    That ability of his that had created the Temple of Jerusalem is of the highest peak of Territory Creation.

High Speed Incantation: C
    Despite being fast, his tendency to worry prones to ruin it and sometimes makes him do a mistake.

Perhaps because he is specialized in contracts, his Tool Creation ability is on average level.
    -----
    Personal Skill
    With his Evocation ability that spoke of the summoned spiritual existences, the "Seventy Two Demon Gods", and established them as capable familiars, he truly lived up to his title of King of Magic.

Revelation : B
    A Skill that hears of "the voice from the Heavens" and performs the most suitable of actions.
    While "Instinct" is a sixth sense for combat purpose, Revelation conforms to all matters in regards of achieving a goal (such as selecting the most suitable road for travel route).
    Solomon had only ever received one Revelation, but based on that he had established the phenomena operation technique--that is, magic--that even an ordinary person could perform. (Until then, magic had been a work only for those related to the gods.)

In the case of all ten rings present, any and all kinds of magic performed by mankind is invalidated and put under his subordination.

Eyesight of good quality. Apprehension of long distance target and elevation of kinetic vision. When the rank is high enough, even x-ray vision or future prediction becomes possible.
    Solomon's Clairvoyance gives him unobstructed view of both the past and the future.
    -----
    Ars Nova

Ars Nova.
    The First Noble Phantasm. A Noble Phantasm that belongs not to Goetia, but to the true King Solomon (Dr. Roman).
    The exploits that he had fulfilled until now, the miracles that he had accomplished until now, the magic that he had achieved until now; it is a poem of parting that lets go of it all.
    Upon the invocation of this Noble Phantasm, Solomon returns back to the heavens the graces that he had received from God, losing his eye that gazes at the world.
    The result is the death of King Solomon. And conversely, the disintegration of the 72 demon gods.
    It can be said to be the safety device that Solomon had prepared for the sake of destroying "magic", should the time in a distant future comes when it becomes an evil for human.
    ...When this Noble Phantasm is employed, Solomon would vanish from even the Throne of Heroes.

Solomon's complete evanescence implies not of erasure of all traces of Solomon, but rather that that everything that he must do now had been completed.
    ...Each and every living existences have things they had left undone as their time is concluded and ended. No matter how flawless they had live their life, they would always leave behind a "remnant".
    Those "remnants" will then be carried over by the people that will continue even further, bringing to forth the path of human history.

A complete evanescence means an ascenscion from this very path.
    To accomplish every task one is granted with, a state of existence where one no longer has any matter undone.

There is no longer any need to defeat him, nor the need to rely on him.
    No longer will anyone ask of him,
    no longer will anyone bear the burden of his death,
    no longer will anyone ask for his help, for his accomplishment.

That is what it means to disappear even from the Throne of Heroes.
    To be released from the duty of life, to have completed all the task one is burdened with in this universe.
    The messiah is the sole being among the mankind to have attained enlightenment, but the coward had attained and arrived on a "destination" of a different bearing.

(guys is evanescence to snobbish of a word)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi/boku (as Solomon)
    Second pronoun: kimi
    Third pronoun: kimitachi/shokun

- Character
    Introvert, self-assured, passive.
    A gentle king that gives off a relaxed sense.
    "Confidence" is his main characteristic, but it's actually only his ability of "unable to read the mood." As a result, he only makes statements in a confident manner, but is actually a coward (chicken) in his basic nature.
    Diligent but not earnest, he lives by putting only 80% of his maximum effort.
    He poperly ascertained of the people, properly established the law, and properly governed the country.
    Although he is somewhat lacking in mettle, he is a wise and kind king full of love, respected and beloved by his people.
    However, all of those traits are not actually by Solomon's own will.
    From his birth, he had been ordained to be a king, to hear the voice of God and to live in accordance to it. There is no emotion within him; he is inhuman, deprived of the autonomy to symphatize with the joy and sorrow of the people.

Only when he becomes Romani Archaman that he finally acquires his original human nature.
    His root is that of a pessimist and realist. Even though he speaks of wishful thinking as a moodmaker, due to himself unable to think of that as more than pipe dreams, he is quite shameless in some respects.
    He loves humans, but because he's a coward in nature who "does not want to see sad things", he ends up limiting himself with superficial relationships. On the other hand, he is capable of being good terms with pretty much everybody. Your typical affable friendly guy.
    When being faced with a dilemma, he has the bad habit of choosing to stay undecided and devoting himself to just observe, or just straight up runs away, so that the status quo is maintained.
    Due to Roman himself is reflecting on that weakness of his, it only needs a few words, for someone in his surroundings to simply says "hang in there", for him to somehow holds his ground and displays a resolution worthy of the King of Magic.

Incidentally, any Servants would end up having "I don't know the reason but this guy's the one at fault here" as their first impression for Roman; and due to that they will unconsciously complain about him.
    The only ones who don't judge him negatively are those who aren't Servants, the contrarians, and the Berserkers that don't perceive evil as evil.

He conceals the fact that he had been Solomon, collaborating with the protagonist as a human.
    The first Heroic Spirit that Chaldea summoned. (Summoning Case No. 1)
    He had had the premonition of the arrival of humankind's extinction, unknown in its nature, and had been hiding himself in Chaldea as a researcher.
    The reason that he keeps his true colors hidden is because he is wary against the mastermind behind the incineration of human history, and at the same time due to him feeling responsible out of fear that somehow, he is the one to blame for this.
    While he does think that it is unjustifiable to the protagonist, he himself is completely unapologetic about it.
    "I mean, there's just no helping it. You can hate me all you want, I don't mind. Actually, it would only be natural if you do. To begin with, I'm just not someone worthy for other people to like."
    Due to him undervaluing (self-torturing) himself like that, he thinks that it's only natural for people to detest him rather than like him.

<>

Winner of the Holy Grail War of the year 2004.
    His wish upon the Grail is "to live as a human".
    In the midst of the Holy Grail War, Solomon thought of this.
    "Romance. Romance, is it! Such a pleasant word. A fresh concept, one yet to exist during my time."
    A phrase that had yet to exist in his age.
    A way of life where a single human freely embraces their dream.
    For such a world that displays such a thing to exist.
    It was because he felt, from the bottom of his heart, that it is such a magnificent thing, that Solomon decided to call himself "Roman".
    And after the Holy Grail War had concluded.
    Receiving the name Romani Archaman, Roman then set out to begin his second life. Alas, he was unable to experience the fullness, the joy of being human that he had not acquire during his live.
    For his freedom had been snatched away when he was shown a glimpse of the future, of the end of mankind, just as he had been made human.
    Ever since then, just like an infant newly born to the world, he had to chase an enemy whose true nature he knew not of in reselessness, embarking on a lone man's struggle.
    As he, in desperation, chased after knowledge, acquired technology, and ran as if weeping in the darkness, he made it in time for the fated moment (the 2015 rayshift experiment.)

During the final stage of the first part, Roman is struck with an inner conflict when he had fathomed that Goetia was the mastermind.
    He has a way of defeating Goetia.
    If he could reach the Time Temple, confront Goetia before he is aware of the existence of the "last ring", and make use of Solomon's first Noble Phantasm, then he could make Goetia lost his invincibility.
    But at the same time, it would mean his own obliteration.
    The previous Solomon would just say "That, too, is fine, I suppose" and would simply be done with it. But the previous Solomon is not the current Solomon.
    He is Dr. Roman now.
    The king who had tasted his second life, who had been made known of the magnificence of life, is in anguish.
    To resolve himself for death.
    Could he overcome that fear, that remorse?
    -----
    Historical depiction
    The great king who had brought about grand prosperity to ancient Israel. He was the man who employed 72 demon gods and had built the first temple of Israel.

His policy as a king was excelling, but other than that he also had numerous anecdote as a magus.
    Solomon had once married an Egyptian female pharaoh, but after that, God appeared in his dream and said to him: "You are worthy. Tell me of what you desire. Ask, and I shall give it to you."
    Solomon desired not of gold or power; above all that, above anything, he wished for wisdom.
    God was content with his answer, for Solomon's very answer was a sign that he possessed the qualifications to reach "true wisdom".
    Solomon's eye was then awakened, and he was granted ten rings on both of his hands.
    It was the very mark of the wise man approved by God. Later on it would be known as the Rings of Solomon, the origin of the magic that employs both angels and demons.

Even though King Solomon had accomplished that miracle only once, it is the one that reveals his wisdom. It was then made known to the people that "the king had been granted the protection of God's own"; once was more than enough.
    For anymore miracle would struck fear to the people and degrade it.
    Solomon's name as the Magic King was spread to the neighboring countries, all the while without using magic itself, and he left this world all the while known as the wise king.
    -----
    Role ingame
    The character that acts as the navigator for the protagonist throughout the seven chapters.
    In the last chapter, after he had seen Mash's last moment with his own eyes, the coward then told to himself of the end, and deployed the first Noble Phantasm.
    He severed Goetia's strength, then vanished after entrusting what comes after to the protagonist.
    ------
    David
    His father. And yet, David and Solomon has a relatively indiferent parent-child relationship.
    Even if Solomon declares that he would incinerate humankind, David would say "Mm, Solomon does say things like that" and just coolly observe.
    It is the same with Solomon; even if David declares that Solomon is a failure of a human being, Solomon would say "Well, Father does say things like that" and call if off just like that.

Cleopatra, Ozymandias
    Solomon was very fond of the Egyptian beauty, but didn't care much for the pharaoh.

Galahad
    The same with him, someone who was granted by God "the chance to have his prayer fulfilled".
    Solomon had wished for wisdom, but Galahad had wished for nothing.
    Solomon questions "Why?" in regards of that matter, and bears a sense of inferiority that comes from his subconscious regret, thinking that "I should have done so."

Goetia
    With all said and done, you, aren't you hating me a bit too much?!
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I'm really glad I had drawn him with a good expression.
    (Takeuchi Takashi)

Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

all according to keikaku
    regardless, thanks you two

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    are you the one pulling the strings, zurvan
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Wow I was gonna put out the last two swimsuit Servants before this! I kid, it doesn't matter to me, I'll get them out soon!

It's interesting that Chaldea as it is was brought into existence partly due to Roman's efforts to counteract Goetia's plans, of which Goetia's plans was something reactionary to what would happen to humanity beyond 2017 (if I remember, the Lostbelt events of a blank slate beyond 2017 would happen anyway even if Goetia didn't enact his plans or not [inferring from the Lostroom episode), so Goetia did this for his own plans so it can be finished in time).

i wonder if would it be fine to think i have just been curtly and rudely NTRed
    hard
    on the rear end

legit am feeling really dirty and slighted

- - - Updated - - -

eh, screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    The English on those profiles is really rough and not just because of typos, I appreciate the effort and I think the more translations to compare with each other the better, but it's really weird to post unrevised, incomplete profiles when Castor said he did them already.
    I don't follow this thread, and I didn't bother to read that response to my transcription where it was mentioned that Castor had completed them. If I'd known, I wouldn't even have bothered to go through the trouble of making a transcription in the first place. I just threw together a quick translation after waking up this morning. Offense wasn't the intention.

On the other hand, even if something is already claimed or completed, I don't see why a random contribution shouldn't be permitted.

Blog Entries
    Every day, I realize just how bad I am at reading long text on forums. I only skimmed for any pleas of help and this popped out at me
    > 主よ。生命の歓びを
    This phrasing reminds me of 「主よ、人の望みの喜びよ」("Jesus, Joy of Man's Desiring")
    Not that I have any good ideas, but maybe you can do something with it.
    Very otsukaresama.
    FGO Supports (Last Update: 2019-08 Anniversary)

Quotes

<dyingcomputer> canaki <dyingcomputer> is the embodiment of notes

Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    I stick to my opinion of Shinjuku = Higashide, Agartha = Minase, Shimousa = Sakurai, Salem = Meteo

(Since I'm repeating this a lot)

Blog Entries
    Nah im not forbidding you or anything
    if it wasnt on purpose then its fine
    Last edited by castor212; March 23rd, 2018 at 08:03 AM.

US Friend Code
    I had been officially peer pressured and broken
    Goetia CMT BMCMIIW

AGI: D
    MGI: A+

-----
    Class Skills

(funny how other's with rank A TC always has that additional line about them hasving"temple" instead of "workshop" but not Goetia. another case of copypasting mistake in this book? or maybe talking about Jerusalem temple already counts as "Temple"?)

High Speed Incantation: A
    Formerly his incantation speed is only average, but now it is comparable to High Speed Divine Words.
    That is due the inside being Goetia, and thus his weakness during alive... his characteristic weakness... isn't there.

-----
    Personal Skill
    After the death of King Solomon, the concept of "Seventy Two Demon Gods", deserted, then nested inside the corpse of King Solomon and through long months and years was rebirth as "someone" who wears Solomon's skin.
    Although unable on performing heroic Spirit summoning or normal familiar summoning, he is capable of freely summonning to existence the "Seventy Two Demon Gods".
    Simply put, a converter that projects into reality the "imaginary demon gods" nesting within King Solomon's inner world.

Due to this being a Skill possessed by the soul, it cannot be used by Goetia nesting inside King Solomon's corpse.

There are 9 rings worn by Goetia. The remaining one is-----

Solomon's Clairvoyance gives him unobstructed view of both the past and the future. Due to Clairvoyance being a Skill embedded to the body, it can be used by Goetia.

Independent Manifestation: A
    A special skill. A superior version of Independent Action.
    Furthermore, due to the existence fixation it also possesses the effect of resistance towards attack by means of instant death and time manipulation.
    Those with the skill does not receive influence from the incineration of Human Order by means of singularities, or from the compilation of Human Order by means of *****, manifesting as long the requirement is fulfilled.

Nega Summon: EX
    Negates and completely demolish attacks from Servants.
    Complete cancellation (invalidation, invincible, absorption, reduction) of symbols of Heroic Spirits, the Noble Phantasms.... saves for one exception.
    In FateGO, thanks to that one "exception", the rank of the skill is heavily demoted.

(OK this is weird why does the mats not include Authority of the Beast)
    -----
    Ars Almadel Salomonis
    The Time of Birth has Come, He is the One who Masters All

Ars Almadel Salomonis.
    The third Noble Phantasm. The I of the original sin. The light that tells of the end of mankind.
    By converting the heat value of the entirety of human history, this lightbelt is compiled hundred millions of times, accelerated, and converged, making it possible of the retrogression of vast lenght of time.

(From my limited knowledge of the language, Ars means Art, Almadel (or Almandal) being apparently some sort of altar, amd Salomonis is Solomon. Ars Almadel is also 4th book of the lesser of Clavicula Salomonis aka Key of Solomon. So it sort of literally means Solomon's Art of Altar and indeed, the book itself speaks about creation of altar to contact angels and scrying. I suppose the lightbelt is being likened to altar, and the heat value conversion is the ceremony here. Here's the picture of the Almadel from the book.)

Ars Paulina
    The Time of Crowning has Come, He is the One who Begins All

Type: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
    Range: 999
    Maximum target: ? person

Ars Paulina.
    The Second Noble Phantasm. The Time Temple Solomon. The last stage for FateGO's first part.
    It compiles the human history converted into magic energy, a governed space.
    It exists in the imaginary space separated from the normal flow of time.
    Goetia himself remains within this Temple, grinning and laughing as he assures each and every era being extinguished.
    It is a Reality Marble that Goetia fabricated by amplifying the remains of King Solomon; its structure is the same as Fate/stay night's Justicia's Great Holy Grail.

(Ars Paulina is the third book of Clauvica Salomonis. It literally means Art of Pauline. Pauline itself apparently means anything that has connection to St. Paul the apostle. The book itself speaks of twenty four angels aligned with twenty four hours of the day, and 360 spirits of the degrees of zodiac. The 360 degree and 24 hours is probably likened to how we fight in a circle area inside Ars Paulina back at Solomon chapter.
    also was it Justicia or Justeaze again)

Ars Nova

Ars Nova.
    The First Noble Phantasm. While Goetia knows that this is "the Noble Phantasm belonging to the other Solomon", he is not aware of the detail.
    No. He is unable to be aware of it.

(It literally means Art of the New. Only relevant bit i could find is this bit on the fifth book, the Ars Notoria that contains a series of prayers intended to grant eidetic memory (photographic memory) and instantaneous learning to the magician. Quoting the Ars Goetia:

Book of Orations and Prayers which Wise Solomon did use upon the Altar in the Temple. The which is called ARS NOVA, the which was revealed to Solomon by that Holy Angel of God called Michael; and he also received many brief Notes written with the Finger of God, which were declared to him by the said Angel with Claps of Thunder; without which Notes King Solomon had never obtained his Great Wisdom, for by them in short time he gained Knowledge of all Arts and Sciences both Good and Bad; from these Notes it is called THE NOTARY ART.)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi
    Second pronoun: kisama
    Third pronoun: kisamara/shokun

- Character
    A perfect (independent) ideologist.
    He acts as his desire demands, while sneering as those that become his victim grant him immense pleasure. An embodiment of cruelty, viciousness, and atrocity.
    He completely disapproves of humanity's freedom.
    He sneers from the heart at humanity's happiness.
    He draws breath only to reject humanity, the Magic King who curses of the Human Order.

Such is the being he had integrated and establish himself as.

<>

He is not King Solomon himself, but the aggregation of the 72 demon gods.
    After Solomon's death, the 72 demon gods--sealed within Solomon's husk--had awaken their own independent idea, took away the name of Solomon (although from their point of view, they are the real Magic King Solomon), and set out on transforming the entirety of humanity to energy.
    Those 72 demon gods is a "system that efficiently advance the correct truth" created by Solomon, the progenitor of (human's) magic.
    They lament at the relationship between King Solomon and the humans, rage at it, for King Solomon had continued on ignoring the "imperfectness of humanity"; and they had became the curse that act to overcome it.
    The name is Goetia, the Human Order incineration system.
    A magic possessing will and intention, that plots and devises in order to reach true wisdom and plans on returning to the origin by making use of the entirety of human history.

He makes it his purpose to become the one and only supreme existence on the planet.
    King Solomon, while knowing the helplessness and ugliness of humanity, accepted death without correcting it.
    However, the demon gods within him had refused to accept it, had concluded that humans have no value in the future, and had feared of the result where mankind faces extinction.
    Putting aside their own extinction, all things are destined to disappear in the end; and such an end disgusts them.
    Thus, Goetia put into effect a course of action by nesting inside the remains of King Solomon, as he was put into dilemma on the current state of things. As he declares that there is no value in humans, he as a demon god can only exist if he is to make use of humans.
    Despite being a lifeform of higher dimension, it is an insult for him to be under the one greatest waste of the universe, the humans. Goetia does not accept such contradiction and untruth, and he embarks on a journey of self-transformation.

Reestablishing his purpose of serving humankind.
    The absolute proof that he is the most supreme of beings on the planet.
    Reaching the extreme that not even Solomon could acquire.
    Namely, the large undertaking of returning to God.

"I shall kill the whole mankind. I must kill them. I must burn them. I must be the only one left on the surface of this planet. If you ask me why, then I shall answer you. That is because for you, it is the greatest meaning of existence, the ending with most worth."

Goetia then dispatched the demon gods to the future, pounding into a great number of crumbling points within human history, and guide its foundation to disintegration.
    It appears that his goal is the erasure of humanity, but that is purely a means to the end. Goetia's goal is to "return to the beginning".

He no longer hold any interest, be it to mankind or to the future.
    His desire is to go back before there was life on this planet, to go back to 4.6 billion years before, to observe the moment as the "celestial body" was born at this domain, and take in all of that energy.
    That is, he wants to make himself the "new celestial body".
    (From what did he start this reason and motive is told only on the original story on the game.)

However, not even Goetia is capable of time travel.
    Soaring to the past requires an enormous amount of energy-----of magic energy.
    For example, the quantity of magic energy accumulated by certain intelligent lifeforms, flourishing for 2500 years.
    Should he able to convert the entirety of human history from 1000 BC to 2016 AD to magic energy, it will be enough magic energy to return and leap until the beginning of the planet.
    The destruction of mankind----the incineration is only for this one thing.
    For Goetia, mankind, from the time of his creation until the year of 2016, is no more than the first space rocket for the sake of returning to the sky of beginning.

<>

Thus Goetia-----the monster who calls himself the Magic King Solomon began his project.
    He created the Holy Grails as singularities that derails history, manipulated the magi that he himself designed (transforming them into demon gods on Goetia's purpose), and produced 7 detonation point.
    That is the cause of the Holy Grail War occuring in each era.
    By putting his plan into motion, mankind's future starting from 2016 was extinguished.
    With what he had achieved and more, his Class was determined.
    The likes of Grand Caster are but a false crown status.
    He is the greatest disaster, brought forth by mankind, that had extremely and effectively perversed the human history.
    His name is Beast I.
    One of the seven Evils of Humanity, the beast possessing the principle of "pity".

...A man's luxury to pity and be disappointed at others. That in itself is the beastly nature of Goetia.

- Speech example
    "Solomon. Magic King Solomon. Perhaps you would commit it to memory were I to put it that way?
    "Burn. Until not even your ashes are left. That is your future."
    "Speak not of lives by human's social standard. By the time the premise of death comes knocking, such point of view no longer holds any value."
    "Do I enjoy this, you ask?
    Ha-----hahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Of course, of course, OF COURSE, OF COURSE! I enjoy this tremendously! Think you I would thoroughly kill each and every one of you if I do not draw pleasure from it!? This pleases me. Your manner of death is delightful. Putting you to an end brings me such joy. And more than everything, your agony upon death is truly exhilirating!"
    //He may said all those things, but in truth, it was the exact opposite. At the very least, it is all dull and boring. Things such as human's manner of death are so worthless that he would never wish to see it.
    "Plead for help. Raise your mewling voice. For it is the time for you to drown in the sea of anguish! Behold this festival of flame that set ablaze the altar, rendered in its resplendence!"

(Im slighlty liberal in Goetia's speech because his hamminess and imposing speech doesnt work in a literal translation; it just sounds weird instead.)
    -----
    Historical depiction
    -----
    Role ingame
    The Beast that took the name Magic King for himself.
    He gives off a sense of omnipotence that conforms everything in the universe, possessing an intimidating air that detests all mankind.
    He wears 10 rings on all of his fingers, but the one ring on the left hand of his middle finger is the only one that is a replica.
    Because he has King Solomon as his base, he has an intellectual (albeit terrifying) disposition.
    Be that as it may, as he is the aggregation of the 72 demon gods, his personality and nature also amounts to 72.
    Due to him being both an individual and a colony, when interacting with others a demon god that is similar to the other party comes to the surface. It is because of this that Goetia's nature was appraised as a "mirror".

He is an omnipotent being that not even King Solomon managed to reach.
    Originally he has enough qualification as a king that rules over the people.
    However, being omnipotent means he is unable to understand human beings; being unable means he is unable to struggle and reach an answer; and thus, he is unable to become the "king over humans".
    ------
    Human King Goetia
    The "last opponent" who, after the last battle happened and everything had been settled, appeared in front of the protagonist from inside the Temple.
    However, by gaining lifespan he became able to comprehend humans, something that Goetia until now was unable to do; he had achieved the state of "human king", a wise king to surpass even King Solomon.
    He did not operate only with the violent emotion such as rage and resentment belonging to the previous Goetia, but also with the natural emotion as a human that he now had possessed, as he had arrived to understanding.
    He held no anger towards the protagonists that had defeated him.
    Even if he killed the protagonists, the fact that Goetia had crumbled and had been defeated would not change.
    That last standing of his is simply "the last obstinacy as the one who had persevered until this moment".

Both in spirit and in action, rather than the last boss he has the feel of the main character.
    His body crumbled bit by bit during the battle; it was regrettable, but he did not lament over it. His only real feeling was "So this is what being alive means. What life means."
    "To show respect to this magnificent opponent, all the while swallowing the emptiness of losing everything, and clash as enemies until the end."
    That was what granted unto him, the sole greatest reward for his 3000 years of grand undertaking.

-----O Lord. My gratitude of this joy, of being alive.

(lit. 主よ。生命の歓びを。 if anybody got suggestion for better rendition on english, im open for it.)
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    [MAP Goetia]
    I did it by shaping the demon pillar into a bundled echinodermata basket fish shape. Because it was such an enormous structure there are heaps of details on it.
    [Demon pillars]
    The design is developed from the same color design as Tiamat's Black Sakura [black and red streak] coloring. I was delighted when the variations of the demon pillars that I submitted with doubt in mind were all used. It was a pleasure, seeing the demon pillars arrangement keep on being created^^
    [Humanoid Goetia]
    The combining my draft for the humanoid Goetia and the desain for his shoulders and such from the staffs, the fusion and exchange between it, was quite a hard but enjoyable composition.
    (Yamanaka Kotetsu)

I am filled with memories and emotion in various of ways.
    Speaking in terms of design, I do have some regrets left for ended up jamming various things in, but exactly because of that that his last form gives off a very refreshed feeling.
    (Takeuchi Takashi)

(Takeuchi's speaking about clothed Solomon-Goetia, the one with a bunch of ornaments and clothing, vs HumanKing-Goetia, the naked blondie one)

Solomon CMT BMCMIIW

STR: E
    CON: E
    AGI: B
    MGI: A++
    LCK: A++

-----
    Class Skills

(funny how other's with rank A TC always has that additional line about them hasving"temple" instead of "workshop" but not Solomon. another case of copypasting mistake in this book? or maybe talking about Jerusalem temple already counts as "Temple"?)

High Speed Incantation: C
    Despite being fast, his tendency to worry prones to ruin it and sometimes makes him do a mistake.

-----
    Personal Skill
    With his Evocation ability that spoke of the summoned spiritual existences, the "Seventy Two Demon Gods", and established them as capable familiars, he truly lived up to his title of King of Magic.

While "Instinct" is a sixth sense for combat purpose, Revelation conforms to all matters in regards of achieving a goal (such as selecting the most suitable road for travel route).
    Solomon had only ever received one Revelation, but based on that he had established the phenomena operation technique--that is, magic--that even an ordinary person could perform. (Until then, magic had been a work only for those related to the gods.)

Solomon's Clairvoyance gives him unobstructed view of both the past and the future.
    -----
    Ars Nova

Ars Nova.
    The First Noble Phantasm. A Noble Phantasm that belongs not to Goetia, but to the true King Solomon (Dr. Roman).
    The exploits that he had fulfilled until now, the miracles that he had accomplished until now, the magic that he had achieved until now; it is a poem of parting that lets go of it all.
    Upon the invocation of this Noble Phantasm, Solomon returns back to the heavens the graces that he had received from God, losing his eye that gazes at the world.
    The result is the death of King Solomon. And conversely, the disintegration of the 72 demon gods.
    It can be said to be the safety device that Solomon had prepared for the sake of destroying "magic", should the time in a distant future comes when it becomes an evil for human.
    ...When this Noble Phantasm is employed, Solomon would vanish from even the Throne of Heroes.

Solomon's complete evanescence implies not of erasure of all traces of Solomon, but rather that that everything that he must do now had been completed.
    ...Each and every living existences have things they had left undone as their time is concluded and ended. No matter how flawless they had live their life, they would always leave behind a "remnant".
    Those "remnants" will then be carried over by the people that will continue even further, bringing to forth the path of human history.

A complete evanescence means an ascenscion from this very path.
    To accomplish every task one is granted with, a state of existence where one no longer has any matter undone.

There is no longer any need to defeat him, nor the need to rely on him.
    No longer will anyone ask of him,
    no longer will anyone bear the burden of his death,
    no longer will anyone ask for his help, for his accomplishment.

That is what it means to disappear even from the Throne of Heroes.
    To be released from the duty of life, to have completed all the task one is burdened with in this universe.
    The messiah is the sole being among the mankind to have attained enlightenment, but the coward had attained and arrived on a "destination" of a different bearing.

(guys is evanescence to snobbish of a word)
    -----
    Personage
    First pronoun: watashi/boku (as Solomon)
    Second pronoun: kimi
    Third pronoun: kimitachi/shokun

- Character
    Introvert, self-assured, passive.
    A gentle king that gives off a relaxed sense.
    "Confidence" is his main characteristic, but it's actually only his ability of "unable to read the mood." As a result, he only makes statements in a confident manner, but is actually a coward (chicken) in his basic nature.
    Diligent but not earnest, he lives by putting only 80% of his maximum effort.
    He poperly ascertained of the people, properly established the law, and properly governed the country.
    Although he is somewhat lacking in mettle, he is a wise and kind king full of love, respected and beloved by his people.
    However, all of those traits are not actually by Solomon's own will.
    From his birth, he had been ordained to be a king, to hear the voice of God and to live in accordance to it. There is no emotion within him; he is inhuman, deprived of the autonomy to symphatize with the joy and sorrow of the people.

Only when he becomes Romani Archaman that he finally acquires his original human nature.
    His root is that of a pessimist and realist. Even though he speaks of wishful thinking as a moodmaker, due to himself unable to think of that as more than pipe dreams, he is quite shameless in some respects.
    He loves humans, but because he's a coward in nature who "does not want to see sad things", he ends up limiting himself with superficial relationships. On the other hand, he is capable of being good terms with pretty much everybody. Your typical affable friendly guy.
    When being faced with a dilemma, he has the bad habit of choosing to stay undecided and devoting himself to just observe, or just straight up runs away, so that the status quo is maintained.
    Due to Roman himself is reflecting on that weakness of his, it only needs one a few words, for someone in his surroundings to simply says "hang in there", for him to somehow holds his ground and displays a resolution worthy of the King of Magic.

Incidentally, any Servants would end up having "I don't know the reason but this guy's the one at fault here" as their first impression for Roman; and due to that they will unconsciously complain about him.
    The only ones who don't judge him negatively are those who aren't Servants, the contrarians, and the Berserkers that don't perceive evil as evil.

He conceals the fact that he had been Solomon, collaborating with the protagonist as a human.
    The first Heroic Spirit that Chaldea summoned. (Summoning Case No. 1)
    He had had the premonition of the arrival of humankind's extinction, unknown in its nature, and had been hiding himself in Chaldea as a researcher.
    The reason that he keeps his true colors hidden is because he is wary against the mastermind behind the incineration of human history, and at the same time due to him feeling responsible out of fear that somehow, he is the one to blame for this.
    While he does think that it is unjustifiable to the protagonist, he himself is completely unapologetic about it.
    "I mean, there's just no helping it. You can hate me all you want, I don't mind. Actually, it would only be natural if you do. To begin with, I'm just not spmeone worthy for other people to like."
    Due to him undervaluing (self-torturing) himself like that, he thinks that it's only natural for people to detest him rather than like him.

<>

Winner of the Holy Grail War of the year 2004.
    His wish upon the Grail is "to live as a human".
    In the midst of the Holy Grail War, Solomon thought of this.
    "Romance. Romance, is it! Such a pleasant word. A fresh concept, one yet to exist during my time."
    A phrase that had yet to exist in his age.
    A way of life where a single human freely embraces their dream.
    For such a world that displays such a thing to exist.
    It was because he felt, from the bottom of his heart, that it is such a magnificent thing, that Solomon decided to call himself "Roman".
    And after the Holy Grail War had concluded.
    Receiving the name Romani Archaman, Roman then set out to begin his second life. Alas, he was unable to experience the fullness, the joy of being human that he had not acquire during his live.
    For his freedom had been snatched away when he was shown a glimpse of the future, of the end of mankind, just as he had been made human.
    Ever since then, just like an infant newly born to the world, he had to chase an enemy whose true nature he knew not of in reselessness, embarking on a lone man's struggle.
    As he, in desperation, chased after knowledge, acquired technology, and ran as if weeping in the darkness, he made it in time for the fated moment (the 2015 rayshift experiment.)

During the final stage of the first part, Roman is struck with an inner conflict when he had fathomed that Goetia was the mastermind.
    He has a way of defeating Goetia.
    If he could reach the Time Temple, confront Goetia before he is aware of the existence of the "last ring", and make use of Solomon's first Noble Phantasm, then he could make Goetia lost his invincibility.
    But at the same time, it would mean his own obliteration.
    The previous Solomon would just say "That, too, is fine, I suppose" and would simply be done with it. But the previous Solomon is not the current Solomon.
    He is Dr. Roman now.
    The king who had tasted his second life, who had been made known of the magnificence of life, is in anguish.
    To resolve himself for death.
    Could he overcome that fear, that remorse?
    -----
    Historical depiction

Solomon had once married an Egyptian female pharaoh, but after that, God appeared in his dream and said to him: "You are worthy. Tell me of what you desire. Ask, and I shall give it to you."
    Solomon desired not of gold or power; above all that, above anything, he wished for wisdom.
    God was content with his answer, for Solomon's very answer was a sign that he possessed the qualifications to reach "true wisdom".
    Solomon's eye was then awakened, and he was granted ten rings on both of his hands.
    It was the very mark of the wise man approved by God. Later on it would be known as the Rings of Solomon, the origin of the magic that employs both angels and demons.

Even though King Solomon had accomplished that miracle only once, it is the one that reveals his wisdom. It was then made known to the people that "the king had been granted the protection of God's own"; once was more than enough.
    For anymore miracle would struck fear to the people and degrade it.
    Solomon's name as the Magic King was spread to the neighboring countries, all the while without using magic itself, and left this world while known as the wise king.
    -----
    Role ingame
    The character that acts as the navigator for the protagonist throughout the seven chapters.
    In the last chapter, after he had seen Mash's last moment with his own eyes, the coward then told to himself of the end, and deployed the first Noble Phantasm.
    He severed Goetia's strength, then vanished after entrusting what comes after to the protagonist.
    ------
    David
    His father. And yet, David and Solomon has a relatively indiferent parent-child relationship.
    Even if Solomon declares that he would incinerate humankind, David would say "Mm, Solomon does say things like that" and just coolly observe.
    It is the same with Solomon; even if David declares that Solomon is a failure of a human being, Solomon would say "Well, Father does say things like that" and call if off just like that.

Cleopatra, Ozymandias
    Solomon was very fond of the Egyptian beauty, but didn't care much for the pharaoh.

Galahad
    The same with him, someone who was granted by God "the chance to have his prayer fulfilled".
    Solomon had wished for wisdom, but Galahad had wished for nothing.
    Solomon questions "Why?" in regards of that matter, and bears a sense of inferiority that comes from his subconscious regret, thinking that "I should have done so."

Goetia
    With all said and done, you, aren't you hating me a bit too much?!
    -----
    Comment from Illustrator
    I'm really glad I had drawn him with a good expression.
    (Takeuchi Takashi)

Thanks Castor, this has made my day. Both Goetia and Solomon as characters were both very interesting for me, so thanks. Though by the Lost belts it's looks like this wouldn't be end of seeing Solomon again in one form or another. Thanks again
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    you are much welcome