Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Otogibanashi - A Nasuverse Demon Hunter RP (OOC)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    yay

so are changes to sheets for these changes going to be made after the 6 are chosen?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You can just change them now, if these changes affect you
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Oddly enough despite fiddling with a few sheets, my innates have always been passives.

Well, except ken's sword buff...but that already costs him HP to use.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The deadline's in about 24 hours. I'd post statistics but I forgot to do it a nd I'm about to sleep. Let me know if you want an extension and by how long.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    people want to deny me the joy of motherhood and i wont stand for it
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If I get in I'mma prove that pimpin' ain't easy

Might need an extra day but I'll try to meet the deadline best I can.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    I uh, might require half a day - a day of extension. ( ; w ; )
    Stuck at work for 9 hours atm.

Blog Entries
    #stop child abuse

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why this

I think that discussion is better left dead.

Is it too late to send in a sheet?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All sheets have been received. Extensions are over. Judging will begin soon.

*Anxiety and nervousness intensifies.*
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar

The suspense is killing me

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The judging begins. Some sheet stats/trends here.

7 halfblood sheets from 5 players, 8 hunter sheets from 8 players. 6 males, 9 females.

Most popular youkai species are Onis. Most popular hunter house is the Asakami. I think I've only received 4 spellcaster sheets, and 2 utility sheets. Most of the rest are generally innate+weaponry combos. Katanas are popular, as expected, but fans are also unexpectedly popular. Our oldest character is still below 40.

And keeping track of any other stats, like popular perks and attributes, is making my head spin so this is all you get for now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    well i don't think the edo period have a very high light expectancy so mhmmm
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have reached a conclusion.

Halfbloods:
    1. Verg Avesta as Ryuuan Kamei
    2. Katie as Kurogane Kanae
    3. Ayakashi as Kuze Yuzuha

Hunters
    1. You as Fujou Ran
    2. Reiu as Asakami Shiori
    3. Mormarth as Kimura Amana

For those of you who didn't make it in, you have three choices open to you: A) You can keep your sheet submitted, and wait until a slot opens up and hope you get picked again when that time comes, B) you can allow your sheet to be made into an NPC, or C) you can drop out entirely, and your sheet will neither be put into queue, or made into an NPC. In the meantime, if you choose to keep your character to be in the game, you may make edits and revisions in the meantime.

As for the six who did make it in, congratulations. The game itself will begin soon, once I go through your sheets to balance a bit, and once the posts and plotlines are ready.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    time for the reiu and you team up

- - - Updated - - -

when will the balancing happen?