Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Playing F/GO on emulators

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    https://ff.reddit.com/r/grandorder/c...on_pc/d91wn0b/

Have mercy on me.

Also, if I need to remove the virtual Ubuntu that I have now, what is the difference between Remove from Library and Delete from Disk?
    I didn't try.
    Best support list {Juky 1}

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You mentioned previously that my own GPU is not supported. Therefore, would it improve performance to increase of the GB of RAM on the VM, or will it ultimately not make a difference?

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    I think it's not supported. No difference, probably.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I looked through your steps, but it seem that we have 2 different versions of the Work Station, and I don't mean just in terms of language. I'll post a link to what I did. I managed to select IDE, but I still don't know where to select existing virtual HDD: ****************************file/6t36bs...are_script.zip

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    Add HDD in customize window.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I clicked the Add button, and here is what I got: ****************************file/9cgcfe...nm/Add_HDD.zip Is HDD supposed to be on that list?

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    Seems you can't do it in Player. Download my VM, change path to .vmdk in .vmx file. Open this VM in Player. Maybe it'll work.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I managed to run the VM, so thank you. However, I encountered 2 rather strange bottlenecks. First of all, you know those popups that occur when you first log in? For some reason, I cannot exit out of them on account of the fact that I can not see the exit button: ****************************view/4x3e8b...it%20popup.JPG Normally, the exit button is on the upper right corner, but when I scrolled as up as possible, I still could not see it. Secondly, when I initially booted up this VM (which, thankfully, is now saved on my VM manager), F/GO opened up automatically. In order to "safely" shut down the VM, I exited out of F/GO. However, I noticed that there was no F/GO icon. ****************************view/8182p1...on%20where.JPG

Minor issue so long as F/GO automatically starts whenever I boot up the VM, but how else would one reopen F/GO other than rebooting the VM? Lastly, and I'm not quite sure if it is indeed any issue at all, given that I was unable to see the details before the aforementioned popup blocked my view, but normally, when I start F/GO, and I did not use my bind code, the game will think that it is "new" and will automatically start the tutorial. However, in this case, the game just went directly to its main menu (and then the popup, of course). Did the game recognize the saves on my computer, or did I accidentally log into your game (for some reason, I doubt that it was yours, given that, from what I saw before the popup showed up, there were 20 items in the gift box, not something that would occur for someone who played regularly)?

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    I have no idea what kind of magic did you use. First, your screen is cut off, so try full-screen mode. FGO doesn't start up automatically, you've probably clicked it's icon beyond the cut. And i have no idea how could you login in any acc, because nor VM, nor .vmdk has any saves.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Full screen of the app or full screen of the VM? I just did so by clicking on the maximize button for both.

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    Doesn't matter if none of combinations will cure cut.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I just clicked on the maximize button in both cases, so it wasn't "true" full screen in that it still had "frames" (where the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons were located). I believe you had listed another method to get full screen: https://ff.reddit.com/r/grandorder/c...works/d80awhk/ But it seems a bit more complicated than just clicking a couple buttons.
    Edit: I managed to open up "true" full screen on Remix, so I exited the popup successfully, but still, I somehow managed to skip the tutorial and log into someone else's account. A newbie, from the looks of it, who has a level 1 Martha. I'll log into mine, once I get home and get my bind code (at work now). Also, I can't be sure, until I test in battle, but from what I see on the menus, reaction time per click is faster on VM than on dual boot.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; October 24th, 2016 at 12:37 PM.

sry first if my English sucks, im trying to improve it. Ok, i've installed the Remix OS(official), booted for several times and kept failing during the unrooting process. 'til i saw Teo's comment first tried unroot it about 1 hour ago, and it worked. Unfortunately, for some only-god-know reasons FGO keeps crashing whenever i tried to open it(i downloaded it from QooApp). Can u guys help me? could it happen because the build.prop ? BTW, DW has just released Attila Gacha roll and i want to have her so bad along side with Ristar

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You can ask Teodor to reupload his version of the VM, as that was the one that I used, but the link seems to have expired.

Well actually my lap cant afford a VM since its pretty sucks, but have u tried the hacked version of Remix OS dual booted ? I still got a busybox in xbin folder after unrooting it by SuperSU. It cant be deleted so im kinda hopeless right now. I've sent a message to Teodor but i guess its more like a complainment. i think i might root it so i could unroot it all over again but.... Im not sure what to do right now

Banned
    Blog Entries
    For some reason, VM runs better on my computer than dual boot.

JP Friend Code
    198253053 (Vlad)
    Juste one question: which apply is better than bluestacks ? Mine is having problems . I search some better apply with more efficience :/

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, F/GO is no longer compatible with Bluestacks, anyway. To play it on PC, you need either Remix OS Dual Boot or Remix OS VM. For most people, Dual Boot runs better. For some reason, I run VM better.

JP Friend Code
    198253053 (Vlad)
    well, i am saying this about global android games (FGO, Dragon Blaze, etc) plaied on phone. I search for some better emulators because of my Bluestacks that can't even open himself correctly -_-

so what are the pros and cons of bot os remix?

ah and I use windows 10. I hpope that it doesn't concern the virtual machin nonetheless

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone else who uses Remix had issues where GO does not think that you are logged into Google (for buying quartz)? I received this error, but when I went to get Accounts on Remix. It had my Google account login. Do I need to do anything else?