Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing F/GO on emulators

JP Friend Code
    853,978,998/Yami
    yah maybe :/ if u have 2 accounts,it's good :/ but i prefer dual boot

Blog Entries
    I thought this was FGO offline wnd got so excited about being able to have 99 karnas without having to spend a dime

Is there any way of using 2 accounts on RemixOS? If not, is there a way of having 2 Remix OS in different HDs on the same PC?

JP Friend Code
    853,978,998/Yami
    Quote Originally Posted by epherion View Post
    Is there any way of using 2 accounts on RemixOS? If not, is there a way of having 2 Remix OS in different HDs on the same PC?
    My friends use parallel space to create 2 apk :/
    Another way is installing Remix OS on Vmware and create 2 virtual machines
    Spoiler:

My Team

夜魔 Nightmare
    I installed Remix OS in virtualbox, but I can't unroot it because installing supersu and then restarting causes remixos to hang at the flashing remixos screen forever :/

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I downloaded SuperSU for Remix OS and clicked Full Unroot. It says now that it is uninstalling SuperSU. I would assume that it is fine, but there is no progress bar. Generally, how long does the unroot process take?

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    It takes few seconds, but never works for the first time. You have to reload and try again if unrooting takes more than few minutes.
    Best support list {Juky 1}

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good news is that I got F/GO to work. Bad news is that it's really slow. It's lagging as bad as it was when I was trying to run emulators on my desktop (emulators on my laptop run fine but, obviously, will not play F/GO. I know that emulators allow adjustments of specs to allow things to run better, but can Remix OS do the same? It just seems weird that something that runs quite well on an emulator (when it was allowed) lags this much on a full OS.

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    If you use dual-boot mode it should work better than any emulator. For VM mode you need to adjust your VM settings.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I actually got to that point by following the steps that you wrote here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teodor_⑲ View Post
    Holy cow! It DOES work! Thank you so much!

For anyone else that interested. I installed this (64bit version if that matters)
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/remi...0-201-t3345968
    on USB hard drive. Launched Supersu (couldn't find one in system so downloaded it from pureapk), updated t, reloaded and clicked full unroot. Reloaded, deleted supersu from apps. Installed FGO and it got to downloading screen!
    I actually had to download that version of Remix OS because SuperSU did not seem to work on the version posted on the OS's website. However, you did not write anything about how to Dual-Boot, VM, or adjusting their settings before. Care to post a quick tutorial or something? I also installed Remix on my Hard Drive rather than my USB drive. Yes, I could look up a tutorial on my own, but then I might hit the same version issue as when initially unrooting Remix. It's better to know what steps you used for this version of Remix, Dual Boot, etc.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; October 12th, 2016 at 07:51 AM.

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    Well, version from official site isn't completely rooted, so you can't unroot it. That's why hacked version is helpful. It comes pre-rooted.
    For manual please address this thread. Just finished it. If you're already installed Remix on HDD, then just download my system.img and put it instead of yours. Basically, start from step 3 dual-boot mode.
    Last edited by Teodor_⑲; October 12th, 2016 at 07:57 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I notice that you put "DO NOT reboot" PC in big letters. However, I obviously have turned off my computer since then. I can still safely continue the steps from 3, right?

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    I think so. It's just unnecessary in the process. So i marked it down.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Before downloading the new system.img file, the instructions say to remove the old system.img and unformatteddata.img files. I found the old system.img file just fine, but where is the unformatteddata.img file? Also, I can technically play F/GO on Remix without installing the new system.img, meaning that I successfully unrooted using SuperSU. My current problem is that F/GO runs slower on that Remix OS than it did on Bluestacks (back when it could run on Bluestacks). Will your system.img make F/GO run faster on Remix (Remix itself is not slow, but rather, F/GO on Remix is) than what my current setup does?

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    Ah, you've got it working already. Forgot that. No, it won't make it faster.

Dual-boot mode is already better than phones. Maybe your PC is too weak or not really compatible.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's what I originally thought up, but it ran on Bluestacks just fine when it was able to. Does Bluestacks have some kind of settings manipulation that Remix does not have (or I did not access)? Again, it runs (I was able to 10-roll and get Mordred) but just runs terribly.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    My computer currently has 12GB of RAM. This should be more than enough for F/GO. Does Remix have somewhere that you can view resource allocation, so I can see whether or not those 12GB have really been put to use for Remix?

JP Friend Code
    073240367 (tell me IGN)
    It doesn't have such thing. If you have so much RAM you can as well try VM mode.

Blog Entries
    What else is inside your computer, besides RAM