Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eternity/Fatality (OOC)

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eternity/Fatality (OOC)

"Come on. Step into the realm of darkness, where dream and vigil mix together. Will you find eternity? Or will you find fatality? Or perhaps, you'll find both, at the very center of this 'dream'.."
    "Shall we find out?"

What is this?

That is the main question to answer in the whole RP.

No, seriously. But I can say that this RP is the result of watching and reading many things that ended up concentrated and mixed in a single package. The main inspirations are the Persona games and the Homestuck webcomic, the latter’s influence being more obvious in character creation.

The player characters are part of a gaming group of twelve friends that go to the same high school in a certain city in the United States of America. Lately, all of you have started having extremely weird dreams were the world seems to sink itself into a strange, supernatural land. Soon, the day would arrive were you would go to sleep, only to awaken in a strange realm detached from the laws of reality… were strange things roam, and lies and deceit are common, and one must dig for every precious kernel of truth.

The RP has two different aspects: by day, you will go to school as normal, interacting with the students therein, forging relationships that may help improve your abilities, studying, etc. After school, you may hang out with friends or participate in a number of activities, and then at night you’d have the rather extended ‘dreams’ into a strange and new world, which is more based on combat and survival.

While I recently have acquired oodles of free time, Titanomachy will remain my main RP and be the priority for my updating. However, I plan to handle most conversations and interactions (especially those done through IC chat clients) via chat, either through IRC PMs, or through google docs for more extended scenes. In either case, both would require usage of the IRC chat. This RP is going to be relatively small and self-contained, so I’d be inclined to make speedy posting a priority for the RP as a whole. As such, there will be a one to two weeks deadline to post after every update. Those who don’t fulfill said deadlines will be skipped on updates, losing progress (as each night has ample, but still limited time) and in extreme cases, their PC may lose their life.

I am interested. How many slots? When is the deadline for the sheets?

4~6 slots. I’m looking for PCs that will actually work with the premise, so of course the selection method will be based on sheet quality, and on how interesting I find the character. The better I can make the character’s dynamic work with the setting and other characters, the better the chance of the sheet being accepted.

Deadline is either one or two weeks from now, depending on how much interest and how many sheets I get. Generally when everyone who has expressed interest has sent a sheet I’d close submissions, so post in the OOC to make me know if you intend to participate.

How does character creation work?

First, I’d like to say that while I don’t mind a joke or a meme in the sheet, I will absolutely not accept full memesheets. I also don’t mind if the character is a little or more than a bit fucked up, but I’d rather not have a character start as an edgy psycho murderer.

Those warnings said, here’s the data to fill in your sheet.

Sheet!

Name: How is your character called? Include nicknames used by friends here as well.

Appearance: Insert standard animu faceclaim here.

Age: Between 15~17, no child geniuses or extremely ancient repeaters allowed.

Color: Color associated with the character. Can be their favorite color. Black, White and Red are taken. Please try to keep it to the color array in BL for ease of use.
    Online Handle: Insert online nickname used in the chat client here. Try to keep it respectful.

Character Description: Outline interests, noticeable abilities, quirks, personality, etc here. Basically, who your character is. Try to keep it limited to two abilities, and two defects, don’t make someone who can do everything. These abilities and interests may configure your ‘normal’ abilities when navigating through the strange dreams. A sports inclined person may be physically tougher, and resistant, a pure nerd might be more perceptive, and notice things others may not, etc. Also include familiars and who’s living with your character here. I don’t mind creating NPCs based on backstory and may even include a sibling of a PC in the group of friends if such an opportunity presents itself (Although in that case, please provide a faceclaim).
    There are a few other things regarding your character that are to be filled here:
    Animal: Favorite animal, or just an animal associated with your character. Insects not allowed.
    What does him/her look up to the most?: What is your characters’ “ideal”?
    What does him/her despise the most?:
    Dark Secret: The thing about your character that he/her would rather remain unknown. Plz no “he’s actually a psychotic murderer” kthx

Role: The first part of your character’s title. The role can be many things: Heir, Lord, Priest, Seeker, Knight, etc, etc. Basically there’s a lot of room for imagination here.
    Trait: The second part of your character’s title. The trait can also be many things: Darkness, Light, Time, Space, Fear, Doom, Sunset… and a long etc. Also lots of room for imagination here!

Is there a system of combat in place?

Yes and no. Combat, and general situations (be either social or punching stuff in the face) will be handled interpretatively, success depending on the player’s actions mostly. Think of situations more like open-ended puzzles. I wanna try out this style at least a bit, and depending on results I might switch to a system or not. Be warned that if I switch to a more coded system, I’ll probably generate the PC’s stats myself.

There might be a part of the RP that actually includes a combat system, but that’s something to be discovered…

Don’t be afraid to ask any questions regarding the setting and the like. Remember the GM is your friend; I’m conscious some parts are vague so I welcome any questions potential players might have.

City Details

The story takes place in the fictional town of Rainfield, Ohio, USA. A moderately sized city of about eighty thousand citizens in the last census, it is a few hours away from Cincinnati, at its north.

History & Details

Founded by British settlers, history says they arrived to the place where they would eventually settle in the middle of a violent storm. Thus the city was named Rainfield, although, as many have pointed out before, rain isn’t especially frequent in the state.

Rainfield remained a minor town for most of its history, although Cincinnati’s growth eventually benefited the town thanks to its strategic positioning near the city. Most of Rainfield’s industry consisted on logging, as there was a thick forest near the northern part of the town, and farming. Then, the ambitious businessman Gerard Hawk, born in Rainfield, established his food processing industries in the town during the early sixties, linking it with the farms around Rainfield. This kickstarted a process of industrialization that saw the town increase in size and population until it became a moderately sized city with a rising industry. Hawk had a brief tenure as mayor of the city and encouraged the industrial growth. Later on, he’d expand his investments on car manufacturing, establishing a few factories in the city, before passing away during the late eighties. He’s considered the city’s most notorious character, and his descendants remained in Rainfield.

Politically, Rainfield has always been a swing city, although it has leaned to the Democrat side the last few elections.

The population in the city is very diverse, as for some reason it has been a magnet for people of other states that migrated to Ohio.

Economically, Rainfield has been a minor industry center since the sixties, dominated by Hawk Industries, who are also the employers of a big chunk of the city’s population. However, some competition has sprung up along the years, with the most important one being Williams & Johnson’s Enterprises. Lately, as the country has fallen into a crisis, the city has been hit with a recession which has affected the lower and middle classes.

The RP starts the 7th of November, 2013, a surprisingly warm Thursday …

Locations of Note:

-The Upper Town
    That is the name given to the residential district on the city’s north-west. Generally speaking, this is where the upper class families of Rainfield have their home, and it consists on a series of estates distributed with ample space between them, each family owning a rather decent plot of land. A very picturesque district, it is considered the most beautiful place of the city, although few can indeed afford to live there. Most of the inhabitants of the district are indeed old money families, although quite a few new rich families have established themselves here as well.
    The spacing between each estate leads to the place looking quite unlike a city, resembling more a collection of upscale households erratically distributed on a field. While it was modernized and urbanized during the sixties, it is still quite the odd sight.

-----The Hawk Estate
    The biggest and fanciest house in the entire city. Gerdard Hawk bought an unused plot of land in middle of the Upper Town and spared no expense in building the mansion of his dreams. Now, the massive house is inhabited by his three sons and his daughter, each with their own family, and they still have space to spare. The building is so huge and expansive that it is said to cover the equivalent of a few city blocks by itself.
    The massive mansion is somewhat of a tourist spot, and is rather infamous in the whole state.

-----The Williams Estate
    The Williams are a family that established themselves on the city at the beginning of the last century. Descended of an old money family in Great Britain, they inherited a fortune that dwindled as time passed and was wasted in unproductive enterprises. It was the current head, Jason Williams, who collaborated with Sean Johnson to establish Williams & Johnson’s Enterprises, the one that managed to reestablish the family’s fortune. This led to them becoming the direct competitors to Hawk Industries, the umbrella that covered all of the Hawk family’s investments on the zone, and held an almost-monopoly over Rainfield.
    The estate hangs at the eastern limit of the upper town, a sober white manor on the center of a lush garden.

-----The Baudelaire Estate
    An estate far away from the rest of city, at the edge of the Upper Town, practically at the shadow of the Old Woods. An eerie, gothic-style manor stands there, abandoned after its last occupant died in strange circumstances during the seventies, and has since then been said to be haunted. It takes only to put a foot in the estate to feel something wrong about this place.
    Was acquired two years ago by famous, rich and eccentric writer James Baudelaire, who was searching for inspiration for his horror novels, and he now lives here with his son David and a maid. If the house was considered a dark and strange place before, it has now become truly terrible after James filled the whole place with sculptures, sketches, and designs of otherworldly monstrosities and strange horrors. The whole manor now feels like it had stepped right out of a horror film.

-----The Madison Estate
    An old estate near the Center, owned before by an old money family that died out during the late seventies, their last scion disappearing to never be found. Five years ago, Clyde Madison Sr. Esquire, a prominent prosecuting attorney, acquired an interest in the state, and bought and restored it. He now lives there with his wife, his son, and his stepdaughter.
    The rather upscale household stands on the center of the plot of land, with a rather well-trimmed garden surrounding it. A relatively standard example of an Upper Town Estate, what makes it noticeable is the big well at the back of the house, and how lavishly decorated it has been by Clyde Madison Sr.

-----The Edwards Estate
    The household of the Edwards family, which has lived in Rainfield since a long time ago. A prominent family, it had produced rather important people since long ago, and is currently led by surgeon Robert Edwards and his wife Deborah. The Edwards now live in a constant state of motion, traveling all over the United States. However, their daughter, tired of the constant uprooting of her life, eventually rebelled against her parents and returned to her old house. Now she lives here almost alone, attended only by an old butler.
    The mansion is a rather big, castle-like structure that looms near the Residential District, being cared for somehow by only a single butler.

-----Melworth Plaza
    A tranquil plaza in the Upper Town, near the Hawk Estate. A big, open green space apart from the rest of the city. Home to Rainfield’s botanical garden to one side, and the zoo to the other, as well as a small artificial lake on its center, it is a tranquil, carefully gardened space away from the frantic urban life found elsewhere in the city. Highly recommended for those who want a silent walk or a moment of tranquility enjoying the views.
    The plaza is named after the leader of the settlers that founded the town.

-----Church of St Francis
    A big, fancy church built sixty years ago in replacement to the church that was damaged in the fire. Although not a cathedral, it was built with much luxury, and its fancy outside makes it one of the landmarks of the city, built to celebrate its newfound wealth. It stands at the edge of the Upper Town, almost at the city’s center.

-----St. Francis’ Junior & High School
    A private school positioned near the church, it’s mostly oriented to the rich people living in the Upper Town, as well as the upper middle class. Rather selective with their students, it has recently obtained some bad fame due to some ugly bullying incidents, as well as the extremely elitist attitude of the institution. Combined with the popularity of their competitor, many families have preferred to send their children to Rainfield High School.
    Students of both schools tend to be rather competitive against each other.

-Residential District
    At the west and southwest of the city is the residential district, where the middle and lower classes live. The makeup of this district tends to be rather diverse, with standard houses at the side of bigger apartment buildings, but none of the buildings are very tall, at most five stories tall. In general, the inhabitants’ income is lower the more to the south one goes. The district is very functional, and contains just residences and stores, and a few small plazas.

-----Grace Household
    A house at the northwest of the district, it is where John and Helen Grace decided to make their life. The house itself isn’t that big, although its size is enough for them to live comfortably with their daughter, and having a lot of leftover space, including a guest room that has basically become Abby’s.
    The house’s garden is particularly well taken care of, and during spring and summer, it’s a sight to behold.

-----Aurora Household
    An upscale house at the northeast of the district, pretty much bordering the Upper Town. There lives Luna’s family: her parents, two scientists that spend most of their time out of their house, often even sleeping at their workplace. This means that she’s often alone in her house.
    While it is rather fancy, during the last few years it has acquired a look of abandonment.

-----Artemis Household
    A rather standard house at the center of the district. Owned by a police officer, the house is rather small, but comfortable and lacking in nothing. However, the part of the district its positioned into has been object of many strange robberies lately, putting everyone on edge.

-----Levitts Household
    A rather fancy-looking house in the northwest of the district, where the Levitts live, practically neighboring the Graces. Possesses a big backyard, with a garden, a pool, a shed, and a dividing fence where the stray cats of the neighborhood often hang out.

-----Flatts’ Apartment
    Minnesota’s apartment is in a five-story tall apartment building at the southern part of the district. A small apartment owned entirely by her, where she lives alone, with the occasional pestering of friends. Often smells like smoke despite her best efforts, much to her nosy neighbors’ annoyance.

-----Miles Household
    A small and cramped house at the south of the district. While not lacking in the essentials, it also has little to no luxury. Despite its size, it feels warm and lived in. The place is considered a bad neighborhood, but no grave incidents have happened since the disappearances a few years ago.

-The Slums
    Nowadays calling the southeastern part of the city a ‘slum’ is somewhat of a misnomer, but many years ago it indeed used to be a slum where the poorer inhabitants of the city would live in squalor. After Hawk Industries enriched the town, and it expanded into a city, the Slums were urbanized and the government constructed many houses, expanding the city to receive a new wave of workers. It is still the poorer part of the city, but not exactly as bad a place as its old name makes it sound.

-The Old Town
    The first houses made in Rainfield were mostly wooden structures, that were slowly abandoned as time passed on and the town became bigger, and better houses became available. The old neighborhood at the northeast of the city was mostly abandoned, but a few inhabitants remained until the big fire burned the district sixty years ago. The buildings weren’t destroyed, but most were heavily damaged, and finally the place became completely empty.
    Many Rainfield mayors have since then tried to push forth projects to demolish the district and replace it, but always a problem or the other surged, and thus the Old Town remained behind, a bunch of empty structures that nobody, not even the homeless, dare to live into.
    Nowadays, few people venture there. Although in modern America, year 2013, nobody will say the word “haunted”, it is true that when standing on the abandoned district, one always feels a strange sense of wrongness. And the darkened, empty buildings with their creaking and windows that are like eyes don’t help the matter.

-----The Old Church
    The old church at the border of the district was the least affected by the fire that consumed the district. It still stands tall, looming, a dark mass with strange windows, somewhat damaged but still imposing. Abandoned after the fire, the church remained empty until twenty years ago, when it was settled into by an old preacher, believed to be crazy by the majority of the population. He’s still willing to give sermons every Sundays, and it is rumored that in his strange speeches, nuggets of wisdom can be found.

-----The Old Woods
    A dense forest in the northern outskirts of the city. A long time ago, logging was one of the main industries of the town. Although with the passing of the centuries that activity died off, the forest was reduced somewhat. Some reforestation activities were done later, but then abandoned and left unsupervised, and the forest grew over its old wounds, wild and untamed. It was called the Old Woods, and it is a dark place nobody ever ventures to.
    It stands past the Old Town, wrapping on the edges of the district until it reaches the eastern border of the Upper town. The sense of wrongness one can fell in the Old Town is multiplied in the woods, and they’re a place that the children of the city have learnt to fear. Not only have people disappeared there frequently, but rumors of strange happenings in the forest are very widespread, and just by observing it from far away, one can notice that it feels and looks like another realm entirely, a place where the rules are different. And sometimes, people swear they can see dark things spying from between the faraway leaves.
    There are also rumors of a cabin existing within the forest that may be inhabited.
    Last edited by RacingeR; October 8th, 2016 at 11:46 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Alright, I'll see what I can come up with.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seems legit.

Sheet incoming.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Regarding deadlines, I'm not going to be super strict with them. If there's a good reason you can't post (like having a test or etc) I can move it for a bit. Players should also tell me if they're skipping their post in the round for one reason or the other.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i love homestuck
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Ich bin ein Baumkuchen Sliced Bread's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    resolvent of a quintic
    I'm not an edgy psycho murderer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    "O-Oh... Wait. Wait a second..." Tanya uttered, her expression petrified... Before she weakly slumped to her knees. "Wh-Why... WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T DICK PICK THE CHEATS!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    nsfw

Ich bin ein Baumkuchen Sliced Bread's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    resolvent of a quintic
    Apologies for the double post, but I seem to have been afflicted with a severe case of illiteracy. If I plan/wish/hope to join, how important is it to be on IRC?

(I'll try to send a char sheet in 12~ hrs.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    "O-Oh... Wait. Wait a second..." Tanya uttered, her expression petrified... Before she weakly slumped to her knees. "Wh-Why... WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T DICK PICK THE CHEATS!?"
    nsfw

Blog Entries
    As long as you can contact me through any chat method I don't mind. Also in IRC you don't necessarily need to be in a channel as long as you are in the server to have PM talks.

It might be an issue when chatting IC with another PC, but there might be workarounds around that.

quotes

I too love the hamsteak.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    im going to play myself
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Okay, question: How long has the twelve of them be friends? The age range is 15-17, so there are bound to be first years, second years and third years; Are the PCs a new additions to the circle, or is the group has just been formed recently?
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by palad1n View Post
    Okay, question: How long has the twelve of them be friends? The age range is 15-17, so there are bound to be first years, second years and third years; Are the PCs a new additions to the circle, or is the group has just been formed recently?
    The group has known each other for a while. Game will start on november, so even if you're a freshman you've had about two months you've known them. You might also have known the group from before high school, perhaps by having a friend there, or something like that. I'll generate most of the details regarding the group once the PCs are in, to avoid overlaps and the like.

I think I'm gonna elaborate a bit about the city in a bit.

quotes

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    Dark Secret: The thing about your character that he/her would rather remain unknown. Plz no “he’s actually a psychotic murderer” kthx
    B-b-but what's the point then?

Serious question time does it have to actually be dark or would something like being deathly afraid of clowns work?
    Achilles = You were forced to read the Iliad in high school. Oddessyus was cooler. You still cannot spell Odysseus.

That's where you put your secret fetish that no one can know about or else your social life is over

Spoiler:
    maybe you wear sunglasses all the time to hide the fact that your eyes are actually RED or you're wearing sharingan contacts or something else lame
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramen View Post
    B-b-but what's the point then?

Serious question time does it have to actually be dark or would something like being deathly afraid of clowns work?
    Basically what your PC doesn't want anyone to know, it doesn't need to be "dark" per se.

quotes

Boop I end up with to many ideas but at least I found a use for a certain one.

Blog Entries
    To clarify, the deadline is the 3rd of october. I'll close submissions earlier if everyone interested has sent in a sheet. Don't f orget to note your interest in the OOC, makes it easier for me to keep track.

quotes

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I don't know anything about how homestuck works, but Imma try giving this thing a shot. No guarantees this'll work though.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    I have gotten signs of life of anyone who hasn't sent a sheet except Vri. Unless any of the other ones who showed interest confirm they're making a sheet, I'll end the wait once I get Vri's.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Do you have a sizable amount of players or are you looking for more?