Thread: The Greatest Heroes

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Gilgamesh is not a Class.
    Not with THAT attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Are you shilling your own character sheets?
    When you make character sheets as well as he does, I really can't see the problem, even if he were just promoting. Really how bad can it… *continues reading thread* hoo boy…

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I can't wait to check out Gil's magitech galactic space-empire.

Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    It's also called attention whoring.
    Now, let's get one thing straight: I, with my clownish compulsive behaviour, am an attention whore. Royd, who has referenced his own sheets once in what seems like an appropriate context, is not. Spare him the insulting monikers.

Okay, seriously, are all of you people hyenas or something? You all saw a guy do something that was barely questionable at all, but you had already smelled blood and pounced like a bunch of wild dogs. It honestly would be a different story if it were me; I have no credibility, but he does. So give it a rest.
    Last edited by Draconic; September 19th, 2016 at 11:03 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Friendly neighborhood Dark Lord! Mr.Obsidian's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Not Worth anything yet
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Not with THAT attitude!

When you make character sheets as well as he does, I really can't see the problem.

Now, let's get one thing straight: I, with my clownish compulsive behaviour, am an attention whore. Roy's, who has referenced his own sheets in what seems like an appropriate context is not.

Okay, seriously, are all of you people hyenas or something? You all saw a guy do something that was barely questionable at all, and almost all of you smelled blood and pounced.
    Well, actually, clearly you can type, so you're more likely to be gnolls…
    Is that the Scourge of Elwynn forest I hear? Jokes aside Roy's referencing to his servants IMO seemed to fit in so its not like he's just blatantly showing off his servant creation skills pointlessly.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, Mr. Obsidian for standing on the side of common decency. You are a gentleman and a scholar. And apparently at the centre of a gigantic blazing eye, but that's neither here nor there.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When you make character sheets as well as he does, I really can't see the problem, even if he were just promoting. Really how bad can it… *continues reading thread* hoo boy…

Now, let's get one thing straight: I, with my clownish compulsive behaviour, am an attention whore. Royd, who has referenced his own sheets once in what seems like an appropriate context, is not. Spare him the insulting monikers.

Okay, seriously, are all of you people hyenas or something? You all saw a guy do something that was barely questionable at all, but you had already smelled blood and pounced like a bunch of wild dogs. It honestly would be a different story if it were me; I have no credibility, but he does. So give it a rest.
    Well, honestly the criticism I got was pretty mild and inoffensive, all things considered.

That said, I do feel that in a thread specifically oriented around putting mythical/historical figures into a Fate context and seeing how they stack up, referencing one's own takes on those characters seems pretty reasonable and not just base self-promotion. I mean, what would the point if not to state what one believes the character would be like?

I am also always flattered by how highly you think of my Servant sheets, Draconic. Truly, it warms my heart!

JP Friend Code
    Not Worth anything yet
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, Mr. Obsidian for standing on the side of common decency. You are a gentleman and a scholar. And apparently at the centre of a gigantic blazing eye, but that's neither here nor there.
    It's fine, honestly I'd prefer if we just can all agree that Solomon is a POS. Also to remain on subject slightly I would be interested how Quetzacoatl will be treated if he/she(let's face their is a chance it's gonna happen) in the tier list of servants.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Obsidian View Post
    Is that the Scourge of Elwynn forest I hear? Jokes aside Roy's referencing to his servants IMO seemed to fit in so its not like he's just blatantly showing off his servant creation skills pointlessly.
    Because he's had a history of bringing up his own stuff in a blatantly self-promotional manner (in the sense that it feels like he's only in the conversation so he can promote himself), and it's quite irritating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    It's fine, honestly I'd prefer if we just can all agree that Solomon is a POS. Also to remain on subject slightly I would be interested how Quetzacoatl will be treated if he/she(let's face their is a chance it's gonna happen) in the tier list of servants.
    Quetzacoatl is an actual god so I'd say pretty damn powerful, depending on how much their divinity is weakened in exchange for summoning.

Also, what's 'POS'?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Because he's had a history of bringing up his own stuff in a blatantly self-promotional manner (in the sense that it feels like he's only in the conversation so he can promote himself), and it's quite irritating?
    It's never been that bad. Most of the time my self-promotional tendencies are limited to Create-A-Servant, where they're (mostly) appropriate. I only branch out when it's actually relevant to the topic. And I was bringing up Servants who I sincerely believed to be able to challenge Gilgamesh, which just happened to be ones I'd already statted up as Heroic Spirits.

Also, if self-promotion is one of my core traits does that mean I'd be compatible with Edison? Guess I know who I'd summon in a hypothetical Holy Grail War...

Please tell me these are just sockpuppets
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    Not Worth anything yet
    Blog Entries
    Quetzacoatl is an actual god so I'd say pretty damn powerful, depending on how much their divinity is weakened in exchange for summoning.

Also, what's 'POS'?

- - - Updated - - -

It's never been that bad. Most of the time my self-promotional tendencies are limited to Create-A-Servant, where they're (mostly) appropriate. I only branch out when it's actually relevant to the topic. And I was bringing up Servants who I sincerely believed to be able to challenge Gilgamesh, which just happened to be ones I'd already statted up as Heroic Spirits.

Also, if self-promotion is one of my core traits does that mean I'd be compatible with Edison? Guess I know who I'd summon in a hypothetical Holy Grail War...
    Piece of Shit (Uncertain of rules of vulgarity on this forum so slight concern in blatant usage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    They're sockpuppets? (uncertain on what you mean so decided to just roll with it)

Blog Entries
    Am I really so indefensible around here that anybody saying they agree with me is automatically presumed to be a sockpuppet?

I'm hurt.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    They're sockpuppets? (uncertain on what you mean so decided to just roll with it)

Blog Entries
    I think he/she means dummy accounts, presumably created by me for self-reinforcement purposes.

In any case, they're clearly not.

JP Friend Code
    I refuse to believe there's this much bad taste in the world

Blog Entries

You have a link to Servant sheets in your sig that anybody can click on if they care.

........I feel like you've missed the point of Gilgamesh if you're asking about "a servant that can match Gilgamesh".
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    I hope and pray every day

JP Friend Code
    Not Worth anything yet
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    Oh thanks. Also as it stands since I've not really been on this forum for long I'm neutral to just about everyone here so I'm uncertain how common or uncommon this happens so I can't judge for myself. I'm just here for the Taiga memes and servant making thread.
    Last edited by Mr.Obsidian; September 19th, 2016 at 11:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    You have a link to Servant sheets in your sig that anybody can click on if they care.
    Yes, but this way it saves people the time of searching out the individual one.

Also, I'm pretty sure I know the contents of my own signature. No need to inform me.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope and pray every day
    For that matter, you people seem to holding much the same opinions regarding me. Are you sure you're not sock puppets?

JP Friend Code
    When I want attention, I write a controversal One Piece fanfic, post it on Facebook and say that it's spoilers of the story leaked by a random guy who worked with Eiichiro Oda.

US Friend Code
    Hey guys, may i please ask you guys to be civil, while you guys are free to discuss what you want this debate has got the thread off its topic. So can you guys leave it be for now please.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here