Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beast's Lair Secret Santa Contest! (2016) [Submission Deadline 12/24]

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh thank god

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Merry Christmas from the UK!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    It's close to midnight here, so Merry Christmas to one and all!

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I've still got 3 and a half hours, US of A and all. Still, Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    (11/20 fics received, 2 confirmed dead, 6 more expected or at least projected to be near completion, 1 status unknown)

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    So in 40 minutes shitter-shaming commences?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wall of Shame goes up on Christmas morning.

(I'm not gonna enforce a hard 11:59 PM deadline, so stuff submitted like a few hours after will be fine. The real deadline's whenever I wake up tomorrow, so say in like 8 or 9 hours)

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Aw, darn. I was looking forward to midnight unwrapping

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Place your bets: How many Untitleds are we getting?

I'll say 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Wew that prompt duplication
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    You got mine right Kirby?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All the fics are up. If you can't find yours, PM me.

Link to thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2568540

Voting in, idk, a day or two. Soon, at least

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I haven't read any of them yet but I nominate BAD FIC: No Beta Readers, We Die Like Men for the greatest title of the lot.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    Looks like a case where you took more than you can chew. I wonder if there are going to be a chance of redemption.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    BAD FIC: No Beta Readers, We Die Like Men
    Indeed the title speak for itself. Hilarious way to bend/broke prompt outright lel.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, for convenience, these are the fics that didn't get written:

A crack-fic of Shirou and Caren being a couple, and her bringing him home to meet her parents
    Conversation between Gilgamesh and/or Kotomine and FHA Avenger
    A oneshot about SHIKI Tohno and his Roa possessed sibling. (This way it can be any of the Tohnos not just Shiki or Akiha)