Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 298

Thread: The Beast's Lair Secret Santa Contest! (2016) [Submission Deadline 12/24]

  1. #21
    🔫 Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,584
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    I could start it earlier seeing as how prompts don't take much time to make, if people are okay with that
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  2. #22
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    48,804
    Blog Entries
    9
    These prompts are so not the shit I was expecting
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  3. #23
    https://youtu.be/vjI1QTjfyYE Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,494
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    These prompts are so not the shit I was expecting
    Same, any that catches your fancy?
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/17/2017)




  4. #24
    kookaburra screams in the distance Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,568
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    These prompts are so not the shit I was expecting
    what's your expectation value for shit
    めい
    そう
    じょう


  5. #25
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    48,804
    Blog Entries
    9
    A lot more terribl wish fulfillment honestly, not memes and drama
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  6. #26
    Hair of the Dog Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,343
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    A lot more terribl wish fulfillment honestly, not memes and drama
    What, were you hoping for a prompt that could justify a lemon? :3

    - - - Updated - - -

    well to be fair the existing ones certainly can fulfill that purpose well enough
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  7. #27
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    48,804
    Blog Entries
    9
    I will outright refuse to write the current lemon prompt.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  8. #28
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28,758
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    A lot more terribl wish fulfillment honestly, not memes and drama
    i knew i should've asked for jeanne and jeanne alter as stalkers on gudao's date with astolfo
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  9. #29
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    30,236
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    serious taiga lemon pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  10. #30
    Hair of the Dog Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,343
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    I will outright refuse to write the current lemon prompt.
    Well that's kind of a given.
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  11. #31
    🔫 Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,584
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    Are you guys fine with me making the prompt deadline earlier, or no? To give people a bit more time to start and write, seeing as how coming up with a prompt shouldn't take too long anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  12. #32
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,796
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Are you guys fine with me making the prompt deadline earlier, or no? To give people a bit more time to start and write, seeing as how coming up with a prompt shouldn't take too long anyway.
    I'm all for it.

  13. #33
    A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,656
    US Friend Code
    139729726
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Are you guys fine with me making the prompt deadline earlier, or no? To give people a bit more time to start and write, seeing as how coming up with a prompt shouldn't take too long anyway.
    Sounds good to me
    Quest of Fate (Update: 10/05/2018)

    Shameless Self Promotion

    THE GREAT HERACLES HUNT
    A Magus RP taking place in the Apocrypha timeline
    C
    aS Masterpost

    Hermes' List of Fan Fics


    Hall of Hermes Praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    ...Are you the protagonist of a YA novel? Perhaps an otome game?




  14. #34
    kookaburra screams in the distance Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,568
    Blog Entries
    5
    An adult (MA+) romance story between Gudao and Okita Souji. The story's tone must consign with the order of seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring again. Setting is writer's choice, but it must have a happy ending. OPTIONAL: Each season's opening sentences must consign with the Tanka structure: five, seven, five, seven, and seven (words instead of syllables are fine, too).
    holy
    めい
    そう
    じょう


  15. #35
    https://youtu.be/vjI1QTjfyYE Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,494
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Are you guys fine with me making the prompt deadline earlier, or no? To give people a bit more time to start and write, seeing as how coming up with a prompt shouldn't take too long anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    I'm all for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Sounds good to me
    Same, it'll be a near 3 months or 12 weeks time to be able to get something done.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/17/2017)




  16. #36
    此処に辿るはあらゆる収斂。 此処に示すはあらゆる宿願。 Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Plume Hell
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    29,541
    JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    holy
    yeah i know right, happy ending with okita souji, hah

  17. #37
    kookaburra screams in the distance Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,568
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    yeah i know right, happy ending with okita souji, hah
    I mean it's more like the submitter clearly has a very definite idea of what they want, so why aren't they just writing it themselves
    めい
    そう
    じょう


  18. #38
    此処に辿るはあらゆる収斂。 此処に示すはあらゆる宿願。 Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Plume Hell
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    29,541
    JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    115
    Well I don't particularly get anything out of lemons I've written so that might be it, but yeah.

  19. #39
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    48,804
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    holy
    nice try frosty
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  20. #40
    kookaburra screams in the distance Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,568
    Blog Entries
    5
    no, I'm pretty sure frosty knows how to use the word 'consign' correctly
    めい
    そう
    じょう


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •