Page 113 of 388 FirstFirst ... 1363103108111112113114115118123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 7759

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    The Arimas seem alright. And Taiga (or her father, at least) must be doing something right, since Shirou isn't dead from exposure or starvation.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I was making joke

Why you not get it
    Because it was bad
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Are there any actually good parents in any TM material?
    That old couple Waver stayed with

tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    The Arimas seem alright. And Taiga (or her father, at least) must be doing something right, since Shirou isn't dead from exposure or starvation.
    Pretty sure you have this Backwards. Shirou is the reason that Taiga isn't dead from exposure or starvation. (Shirou for best mom btw, raising Taiga must have been a right nightmare)
    Last edited by forumghost; September 10th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I was making joke

Why you not get it
    I sleepy.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Olga Marie's father seems to have been good to her. She couldn't believe he had done horrible things to the point of being distressed about it, he only left her because he was killed, he left her in the best of financial positions, and overall he raised her into a mostly okay and decent person, for Magi standards.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Olga Marie's father seems to have been good to her. She couldn't believe he had done horrible things to the point of being distressed about it, he only left her because he was killed, he left her in the best of financial positions, and overall he raised her into a mostly okay and decent person, for Magi standards.
    But he also never praised her, so I would think of him as the aloof dad that doesn't interact with his family but children still take pride in him because he has an awesome job.

- - - Updated - - -

Also he consider Solomon to be his first and only friend in life so that also says his views on people, though it is the fact that the whole reason he set up Chaldea was because of the love he had for Humanity.

anywhere than here

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Does her dad even have have a name or lines?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

His name is Marisbilly (or Mars Billy...?), and I think he has a couple of lines during a flashback, but it might've just been narrated by someone else, idr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Does her dad even have have a name or lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    His name is Marisbilly (or Mars Billy...?), and I think he has a couple of lines during a flashback, but it might've just been narrated by someone else, idr
    Yes he talks, here's the scene. Beware of spoilers

Solomon prologue

Somewhere underground...

>Maris-Billy: Well done, Caster. With this all of the other six Masters have been eliminated. The Holy Grail War has ended with our victory. What's left is to use my Command Spell to order your suicide, and then the ritual will be complete. The Greater Grail will be filled with the souls of seven Heroic Spirits, and the magic furnace meant to connect to the Root will be lit. By doing so, the Third Magic will take shape.
    >Maris-Billy: The Third Magic materializes the soul. The humans that escape the shackles of their earthly flesh are freed from all the suffering borne of 'limitations', and move towards a new stage.
    >Maris-Billy: You are a sacrifice for that purpose. You should understand that, don't you, Caster?

Of course; the Caster nodded. Whether it is the salvation or the growth of mankind, this was not a task given to him. Should the humans of this age desire growth, there was no reason for him to stop it either. Like he was in life, he will just do what is requested of him. At the very end of this Holy Grail War in the town called Fuyuki, all Servants are to be disposed of. Even in victory, he will be ordered to commit suicide by his Master.

>Maris-Billy: ---no, that was a joke. It was just a joke, Caster. I'm sorry, I may have spoken too lightly. I have no intentions of offering a helpful collaborator such as yourself to the Greater Grail. Nor will I use a Command Spell. In the first place, it wouldn't work on you.
    >Maris-Billy: I won't activate the Greater Grail. I don't particularly care about the Third Magic either. I, no, we Animuspheres who reign over astronomy, must reach the Root by our own unique approach.
    >Maris-Billy: We would never piggy-back on the theory of other magi. This miracle advocated by the Einzberns... From the beginning, I've had no interest in going along with these wishful dreams, like the materialization of the soul or the growth of mankind.

The Caster was surprised. Though Maris-Billy himself seemed unaware of it, this was the first and last time he had made a joke. That Maris-Billy's thoughts were different from what the Caster had seen and interpreted was something unexpected. The Caster asked a question: "Then, what."

>Maris-Billy: What I desire is this Holy Grail as a wish-granting machine, that's all. My wish is already decided. It's the completion of Chaldeas. To tell the truth, that thing in Chaldea is yet incomplete. It was built and established as a model of the Earth to convince the sponsors, but that is far from its original function. It is the same as this Greater Grail, Caster. Although the theory is complete, it is lacking that crucial 'fuel for movement'.
    >Maris-Billy: This Greater Grail requires the soul of a Heroic Spirit, but my Chaldeas faces a problem more grounded in reality. In order to spin Chaldeas, we must monopolize the output of a power plant able to supply an entire country for about half a year. This requires an amount of money on par with a national budget. But the wealth I have on hand is insufficient. The hidden oil platform Serafix, the base for the French nuclear reactor we bought some days ago. This alone is already out of the question. My funds just aren't enough, y'know.
    >Maris-Billy: ...ah. You can laugh at me if you want. After all, even when standing in front of this Great Holy Grail created by nigh-divine geniuses, I am wishing neither for eternal life nor to reach the Root. Instead, I'm wishing for "great wealth" like some commoner!

Saying that, Maris-Billy laughed. The Caster didn't find anything strange about this. The practice of miracles was his vocation. It was not something to be granted by the Holy Grail. In return, he had wished for time to be shortened. It was probably because Maris-Billy himself had a short life-span. In the ten or so years left to him, Chaldeas would not be activated. That is why, for the sake of hastening that activation, he joined the Fuyuki Grail War. He did not put himself in debt with the other Lords that are his rivals, and afterwards, without any noticeable disturbances to his funding, using methods that would not leave any traces or signs, he threw himself into this 'shortcut'.

>Maris-Billy: ...thank you, Caster. I believed you would understand. If you say so, then this ending shall be a secret only we know. It'll be fine if it is made known that the victor of the Holy Grail War that arose in Fuyuki was Saber and their Master... it's a pretty cowardly, sneaky way of concealing things. But if I don't do so, the other Lords would try and trip me up.
    >Maris-Billy: No matter what I have to sacrifice, Chaldeas must truly activate. In order to protect the Human Order, no matter what that thing is necessary. Then, Professor Lev's Shiva will be able to observe not only the future, but also the light of the past. Pseudo-spiritron conversion projection--- the Rayshift theory will then no longer be a mere armchair theory.
    >Maris-Billy: Why did the Age of Gods end. Why is the humanity foundation unstable ever since the Common Era began. As long as you can perform a Rayshift, those mysteries, those causes, all can be investigated with our own hands.

He was a man who possessed that danger inherent in all magi. Every word of his lacked morality. But, that smouldering enthusiasm in his chest, that boiling love for humanity, that was something unshakeable. The Caster expressed his agreement. This Holy Grail will not be used as a tool to reach the Root, but as a means of granting a 'personal' wish.

>Maris-Billy: Granting my personal wish, huh. Yes, that is ironic. It ended just as the organizers of this ritual propagandized.

The Caster laughed and agreed, as Maris-Billy too was laughing without being particularly annoyed.

>Maris-Billy: Well then, how about you, Caster?

The Caster was puzzled.

>Maris-Billy: Come on, didn't we just agree it is just as the Einzberns advertised? The Holy Grail War will grant the wish of the victor. That will be the Master, as well as their Servant. I wished for great wealth. So, what about you? What do you wish for?
    >Maris-Billy: Changing the past is impossible, but re-interpreting it is probably doable. Or do you wish to incarnate into flesh and receive a second life?

'My wish. My wish. My wish.' The Caster pondered it. He had no freedom to wish for a thing such as his own wish, therefore, he had no wish; that is how he should answer.

>???: No---- I too, have a wish. Can I---- truly wish for anything at all, Maris-Billy.
    >Maris-Billy: Yeah. Anything besides the life of me, your summoner, Maris-Billy Animusphere. My contractor and sole friend, Caster. No, the King of Magic, Solomon. If it is your wish, then it will be something that is right. Boldly wish for it.

The Caster fell silent. The corners of his mouth were raised, or so he remembered.

And the world darkened there.

anywhere than here

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Huh, I didn't realize that Seraphix was mentioned before CCC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are there any actually good parents in any TM material?
    Lancelot? Neglectful in the past, maybe. But at least he's trying now. A bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Lion Go is a good dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    What about Byakuya? Sending Shinji overseas during the Grail War is one of the sanest things a Nasuverse parent has done tbh
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And he valiantly stayed behind to torture the other kid

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    What about Byakuya? Sending Shinji overseas during the Grail War is one of the sanest things a Nasuverse parent has done tbh
    His parenting resulted in Shinji's Shinjiness, he's obviously a pretty poor father.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    And he valiantly stayed behind to torture the other kid
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Shiki and Mikiya let Mana wander around the backstreets of a city meeting sketchy fortune tellers and have a half blind terrorist as a nanny.
    Not bad, for the standard...

- - - Updated - - -

Hana no Miyako counts or is fanfiction? If it count so HnM Kuzuki seems a good parent (and probably HnM Medea Kuzuki).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Huh, I didn't realize that Seraphix was mentioned before CCC.
    inb4 french nuclear reactor is where EMIYA got his tan
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    inb4 french nuclear reactor is where EMIYA got his tan
    I thought that was at Fukushima
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    too soon