Page 140 of 388 FirstFirst ... 4090130135138139140141142145150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 7759

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    We'll know when Fragments get animated.

Or at least gets a manga adaption.
    ...we can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    ...we can dream.
    If you ever have any doubt, remember that it's a Fate work and that alone makes it a certainty.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We got three seperate Fate adaptions in the same year. Not to mention most of the Fragments Servants have already become popular through FGO.

The question isn't "Will Fragments get an anime?" It's "Will Fragments get an anime before Strange Fake?"

And the answer is probably no, since the former doesn't have Gilgamesh and Waver in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

JP Friend Code
    We got three seperate Fate adaptions in the same year. Not to mention most of the Fragments Servants have already become popular through FGO.

The question isn't "Will Fragments get an anime?" It's "Will Fragments get an anime before Strange Fake?"

And the answer is probably no, since the former doesn't have Gilgamesh and Waver in it.
    Strange Fake isn't anywhere near finished though.

Also I kinda doubt Fragments will get an anime unless they finally decide to write a complete Prototype. That's the real roadblock, because Fragments wouldn't be enough on it's own. The ending alone is unsatisfying unless we assume there's more to come.

Although my real concern about a full Prototype is what order they make the anime in. Fragments first spoils Manaka being evil, Fragments second means the altered Servants wouldn't be nearly as meaningful. Although I guess that's not a concern for me but for anime only viewers. Also Fragments would translate terribly into anime IMO.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar

Nah, Strange Fake will take at least one decade before being completed, so we'll see a remake of the Fate route, a Hollow Ataraxia anime, Fragments, a full Prototype series, a new Carnival Phantasm, and half of the Grand Order stories before we get a Strange Fake animation.

It'll still come out before the Tsukihime remake, though.

Strange Fake isn't anywhere near finished though.

Also I kinda doubt Fragments will get an anime unless they finally decide to write a complete Prototype. That's the real roadblock, because Fragments wouldn't be enough on it's own. The ending alone is unsatisfying unless we assume there's more to come.

Although my real concern about a full Prototype is what order they make the anime in. Fragments first spoils Manaka being evil, Fragments second means the altered Servants wouldn't be nearly as meaningful. Although I guess that's not a concern for me but for anime only viewers. Also Fragments would translate terribly into anime IMO.
    Manaka being evil is already in the Prototype trailer though?

And how would it translate terribly to an anime?

JP Friend Code
    Not everyone's seen that...actually most people who care have so never mind. Fragments first ehn.

I don't think it would work well because it's there's heavy narration which is one of it's main strengths, and the way doesn't follow chronological order would turn off a lot of people who aren't committed.

I don't think it would work well because it's there's heavy narration which is one of it's main strengths
    Ehhh. Debatable.

and the way doesn't follow chronological order would turn off a lot of people who aren't committed.
    Or they could do it like the drama cd and rearrange it chronologically.

And if it does turn people off I'm fine with that. The less mainstream, the better.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Manaka's secret is a ship that has already kinda sailed as far as spoilers go, I think. By now anyone who has a passing interest on Prototype knows about that, and frankly her type (creepy cutie tied to the protagonist's tragic past) already kind of makes it easy to predict even for a newcomer.

The best they could do is a Fate/Zero thing: from Stay Night we already knew Kiritusugu fought with Saber and later died, and that's no secret by the time you go into Zero, but the fun is seeing exactly what happened and how along the way.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The ending alone is unsatisfying unless we assume there's more to come.
    People love Zero so I doubt this is a problem.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Ehhh. Debatable.
    What I mean is a lot more would be lost than with Zero.

Or they could do it like the drama cd and rearrange it chronologically.
    Drama CD did that? Well I do feel like something would be lost, but to be honest I don't think I'm a fan of the structure anyway.

And if it does turn people off I'm fine with that. The less mainstream, the better.
    Hipster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    People love Zero so I doubt this is a problem.
    Zero does have a conclusion in UBW though. And Fragments has a way bigger cliffhanger.

Honestly I wouldn't be worried about any of this if I had any certainty Prototype would actually be finished.

What I mean is a lot more would be lost than with Zero.
    Not really? The things that happen are very straight forward and would work better visually. Unless you're slow, watching the anime only shouldn't make you confused on why certain characters do certain things. Or why this and that are happening. Or unless the anime is just Apo tier in animation and direction.

Drama CD did that? Well I do feel like something would be lost, but to be honest I don't think I'm a fan of the structure anyway.
    Yes, and the re-structure is for the better. The story actually flows much better.

Hipster.
    Eh. And Prototype will also be a thing. Like I said, its a Fate work. Not Tsukihime, or Girls Work.

JP Friend Code
    Not really? The things that happen are very straight forward and would work better visually. Unless you're slow, watching the anime only shouldn't make you confused on why certain characters do certain things. Or why this and that are happening. Or unless the anime is just Apo tier in animation and direction.
    Eh, I like the writing style and I think it really helps build the atmosphere, but that's preference I guess.

Eh. And Prototype will also be a thing. Like I said, its a Fate work. Not Tsukihime, or Girls Work.
    I just wish there would be some damn announcement...but you can't have everything.

Eh, I like the writing style and I think it really helps build the atmosphere, but that's preference I guess.
    And the part of an adaption is to have that writing style come to life in the anime.

But as we've seen with the UBW adaptation, that doesn't always happen. Just pray for a good director.

I just wish there would be some damn announcement...but you can't have everything.
    It's the end of the year, plus we still have the rest of the Fragments drama cds yet to be released. Give it some time.

JP Friend Code
    Just animate the Conbini Date imo

I want Sigurd and Bryn being cute too!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I would love the full "Prototype" experience, especially if it's written by Nasu, but I seriously doubt he will want to rehash an old idea - at least in the exact same form.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If (when) it happens, Sakurai will definitely be the one to write it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    Nasu said years ago that he was done with Prototype, but guest writers were free to take it over.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Saber needs prana burst to be stronk.

I always thought it was weird that - coming from a era of superhumans who could bench multiple tons, choke out lions, and outrun modern day fighter planes - the girl that's part dragon was still weaker than an athletic present era girl if she didn't keep buffing herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]