Page 17 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222767117 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 2907

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

  1. #321
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    10,172
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Not that far back.

    Like, something 4-5 years ago.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  2. #322
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    29,206
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    Well yes, I'm pretty convinced that was just amped up for the MILF incest fetishists
    wait ushi gozen was a dude in the myth right, raikou's younger brother?
    okay then, I like this genderbend much less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  3. #323
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,722
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    You could have just said you didn't like genderbends

    Which is a fine opinion since the primary reason for it is money and anime girls sell
    Like TObias said, I like the concept of Arthruia's genderbending. It got reasonable backstory and all. It didnt feel cheap for me.

    Starting with Nero the genderbend felt out of hand and meaningless, at least for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  4. #324
    鬼神 Canon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Azur Lane
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,951
    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    wait ushi gozen was a dude in the myth right, raikou's younger brother?
    okay then, I like this genderbend much less.
    Ushi'oni are portrayed as taking female forms often, I think was the fanon excuse

    I don't remember if Raikou's interlude touched on this or not
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    So the studio skipped all the parts that Canon hasn't translated huh
    hmmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    >spend money
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Translations | Chaldeum | YouTube | Twitter | Lodestone (FFXIV)

  5. #325
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,722
    Blog Entries
    1
    maybe id like Raikou genderbent, but the boobs defies reason.

    Not only gravity, but how the hell did someone hide that kind of baloon and passes of as man
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  6. #326
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,075
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Washada View Post
    Fine.
    I reformulate as "Weird skills that don't sounds like RPG mechanics even thought skills are kind of supposed to".
    Can you list some?

    JP FGO Main account
    JP FGO Sub account

  7. #327
    鬼神 Canon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Azur Lane
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,951
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Not only gravity, but how the hell did someone hide that kind of baloon and passes of as man
    In an era when people left and right were bending reality and phantasmal beasts were the local wildlife, maybe no one questioned such things

    - - - Updated - - -

    But on the topic of Ushi Gozen

    「丑御前」とは牛頭天王の化身であり、
    牛頭天王は帝釈天(インドラ)の化身である。
    Tsundere genderbent Indra??
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    So the studio skipped all the parts that Canon hasn't translated huh
    hmmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    >spend money
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Translations | Chaldeum | YouTube | Twitter | Lodestone (FFXIV)

  8. #328
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,075
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    Tsundere genderbent Indra??
    That means Susano-o is also genderbent, because Gozu Tennou is identified with Susano-o.

    Nagi has 3 daughters confirmed.

    JP FGO Main account
    JP FGO Sub account

  9. #329
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,722
    Blog Entries
    1
    "did they just assume"
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  10. #330
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,903
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    maybe id like Raikou genderbent, but the boobs defies reason.

    Not only gravity, but how the hell did someone hide that kind of baloon and passes of as man
    They just took a needle and popped them

  11. #331
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,722
    Blog Entries
    1
    that is not an image i wish to burn in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  12. #332
    :gun: Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,470
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    guro tag
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  13. #333
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,075
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    that is not an image i wish to burn in my head
    I heard there's a legendary BL member who can write amazing needle play scenes, maybe he could help you get used to it, if he's still around.

    JP FGO Main account
    JP FGO Sub account

  14. #334
    :gun: Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,470
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    he's not
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  15. #335
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    29,206
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Washada View Post
    "Weird skills that don't sounds like RPG mechanics even thought skills are kind of supposed to".
    by definition they're not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    it's in cm3 i'm going to bed someone else find it
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  16. #336
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    10,172
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    They just took a needle and popped them


    Oh I remember that one.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  17. #337
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,722
    Blog Entries
    1
    what have u done
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  18. #338
    Inactive mewarmo990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Space Battleship Aoko
    Posts
    15,443
    JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    Fran - not addressed?
    "Why is Fran a girl when the Shelley's book monster was a guy" is not addressed
    "Why did Victor make Fran a girl" is addressed

    Jingke - her gender has literally zero impact on anything
    also, addressed only as far as "historically recorded as man but was actually a woman"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    Ushi'oni are portrayed as taking female forms often, I think was the fanon excuse

    I don't remember if Raikou's interlude touched on this or not
    Nothing direct, iirc.

    In Onigashima, Kintoki said "Gozen" is actually a female name but the times being what they are, she was raised and recorded as male

    Interlude gave much more detail from Raikou's perspective, she was raised as a son and never good enough for daddy because she was a woman and not quite human.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Glass ceiling goes back to the Age of Gods

  19. #339
    真の英雄は眼で殺す! Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,051
    JP Friend Code
    647,616,398 - Azu/Altaris
    Shuten and Raikou have that kind of design because Raita draws a crapton of doujins.

    Like just look up his work, you'll literally see a character that looks like Raikou and another like Shuten even on the matter of bust size


  20. #340
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    10,172
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Raita should do more beefcake male designs imo
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •