Page 343 of 388 FirstFirst ... 243293333338341342343344345348353 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 7759

Thread: Things that annoy you in TM

I specifically said lack of fan content. Dont see why her status in canon should limit fan creativity, specially since people do far weirder things and usually comes down to just ..Zelrecth was bored .

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Illya's already 18 though. Not a lot of growing left for her to do.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm much more sad that there are more Prisma version fanart than the original.

US Friend Code
    I think there was a chapter of Take Moon with Illya dreaming she looked older? But bangs and clothes aside older Illya would basically just be Iri.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Both are Justeaze-types, so that only makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I'm much more sad that there are more Prisma version fanart than the original.
    THIS ALSO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I think there was a chapter of Take Moon with Illya dreaming she looked older? But bangs and clothes aside older Illya would basically just be Iri.
    All around type moon, and yeah, i liked that

By the way, there is some differences between Illya and Iri. Clothing, hair, forehead

Blog Entries
    Clothes aren’t a difference between people, that’s like saying Shirou becomes a completely different person by taking off the justice jacket

But Touko changes with her glasses (hypnotism)

Requirement of reading every school essay Nasu has ever written in his life in order to understand lore.

Yeah good thing that's not a thing one has to do I agree it would've been a very annoying thing I would hate in TM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Between the fandom apologism and the constant delays in almost everything I can't care as much about the TM lore as I used to.

Blog Entries
    Honestly, I kind of started to lose interest in the Lore when the setting started becoming mainstream.
    And no, this isn't a hipster thing.

It's that it started to shift genres in ways that felt really weird, and for some reason off-putting to me. Things like the Velbers in EXTRA, for example, that moved more into Notes territory, but acted as an underpinning for the setting as a whole.

Another factor was that we started to see an increase in material, some of which I was pretty much guaranteed not to be able to find the time to read or watch, or that I wouldn't be able to play. That meant I'd have to rely on the wiki to explain what the hell was going on, and not just as a questionable reference for random ideas. Add in the perpetually untranslated things like Mahoyo, and it just kind of wore thin.

Keeping up with all this shit has become too much of a pain, especially as it somehow manages to just get weirder and weirder. Grand Order isn't helping things on that front. It's harder and harder to keep up with any of lore materials, especially since I can barely be bothered to slog through GO's main story, and that seems to be where everything is coming from now.

Also, obligatory delays.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Honestly, I kind of started to lose interest in the Lore when the setting started becoming mainstream.
    And no, this isn't a hipster thing.

It's that it started to shift genres in ways that felt really weird, and for some reason off-putting to me. Things like the Velbers in EXTRA, for example, that moved more into Notes territory, but acted as an underpinning for the setting as a whole.

Another factor was that we started to see an increase in material, some of which I was pretty much guaranteed not to be able to find the time to read or watch, or that I wouldn't be able to play. That meant I'd have to rely on the wiki to explain what the hell was going on, and not just as a questionable reference for random ideas. Add in the perpetually untranslated things like Mahoyo, and it just kind of wore thin.

Keeping up with all this shit has become too much of a pain, especially as it somehow manages to just get weirder and weirder. Grand Order isn't helping things on that front. It's harder and harder to keep up with any of lore materials, especially since I can barely be bothered to slog through GO's main story, and that seems to be where everything is coming from now.

Also, obligatory delays.
    Almost everything is separated from FGO imo. It may have some small tie ins, but they dont influence each other

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Regarding Illya, considering the soul shapes the body, how come despite being 18 years old, her homunculus body is locked into the little body look? Did the surgeries done on her in the womb affect the soul as well?

Nah its just that after you get rid of all your original blueprints for how your body would look like, (genetics), your spells will start looking at your soul for blueprints

- - - Updated - - -

Zouken points it out himself, he looks like he does because his body is gone, your soul shapes your replacement,not the original...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Regarding Illya, considering the soul shapes the body, how come despite being 18 years old, her homunculus body is locked into the little body look? Did the surgeries done on her in the womb affect the soul as well?
    I mean they fucked with her circuits and circuits are in the soul so yeah, obviously?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    'okay nasu-san but you know you can't keep ignoring tsuki-side forever, right. Is there anything at all coming up?'
    'uhhhhhhhh Golden Week every year is a collab event please look forward to it!'

Thanks Nasu.
    Requiem.
    Very cool.

Not really what he said but
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Nasu: I can’t reveal anything concrete yet at the moment, but rest assured that we’ve been making progress on various titles within TYPE-MOON. I’d like to apologize about not having anything to say right now. But all I can say is that as long as FGO is in service, I just have to make the Tsukihime R collaboration a dream come true.

4Gamer: !

Nasu: That’s why I feel that producing good content for FGO and releasing Tsukihime R are the duties entrusted to me and all of TYPE-MOON. After all, I also want to see SSR Arcueid Brunestud happen!
    Hopefully FGO dies before this.

月日は百代の過客にして、行かふ年も又旅 人也。 Benderesco's Avatar
    Fate/Grand Order.