Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Leaving the Nest

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    So, we went to a party, had an alcoholic experience and then raped some guy. Let's face it, we probably did.

6 by Zurvan. He can't speak a word of this to anyone, but first: There wasn't much about how that king was faring. Something's up. Cael may have had a point, and it's worrisome that the king was so calm…
    So he's likely confident that he'll be rescued. Which worries me.

Either way, I like where Tobias is going with this chains idea. Not just chains: Heavy chains. As heavy as possible.
    We need to interrogate him. If he doesn't answer, let's have him develop an intimate relationship with the inside of our mouth. He should be sufficiently terrified enough to giving us some much needed answers by the mere fact that he's in a dragon's mouth. If he is, we'll spit him out and listen eagerly. If he's not, then obviously something's wrong with him and we can just chew him up. I'm personally hoping he's a coward. I want to learn more about this world.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The Inn, The Hewhold, Some continent
    Day 3
    Morning

I sat there in the bed for a few moments, trying to ease out of this headache and figure out what I was going to do. I couldn’t let what we did get out, but I also didn’t feel like eating him. Anyone who has sex with a dragon deserves some respect, and besides my headache, which was my fault, the rest of me felt pretty good.

And what if he got me pregnant? The thought sent a chill through me. I had heard stories of half-dragons before, but the mechanics of it made more sense when considering a male dragon with a female human. But my true form laid eggs, while this one did not…

I shook my head. Thinking about that just made my heard hurt more.

I climbed from the bed and grabbed the pitcher from the table, taking a long swig. It was in fact water, not the mind-numbing substance they served at their parties.

Feeling refreshed, I walked over to the window to find out where I was. It seemed to be early morning, though the sky was grey and snow was gently falling over the Hewhold. From the view I got, it seemed like we were not far from the Great Hall. This place sure did seem massive when one was their size.

My hangover made me keenly aware when the man opened the door to return. I looked over my shoulder to find him holding a tray covered in many golden-brown disks. They seemed to be covered in some sort of amber substance.

“What is that?”

“Breakfast. We call these ‘pancakes’”.

He put the tray of pancakes on the table and took a seat at the chair further from me. I eyed the ‘food’ he’d brought me curiously as I took the closer seat. My stomach giving a small growl, I grabbed one of the stacks of ‘pancakes’ and brought them to my mouth.

The flavour was surprisingly nice and sweet, while also smooth. They didn’t seem to be made of meat, but they still appealed to my palate. The substance on them seemed really sticky however. I was about halfway done devouring the stack when the man broke out laughing.

I tilted my head as I wondered what was tickling his funny bone.

“I…I’m sorry just…I’ve never seen someone eat pancakes like that before. You’ll make quite a mess like that.”

I looked down and noticed I had gotten some of the sticky substance on my breasts, I could also feel some of it on my face.

“So…how am I supposed to eat this?”

Human food was so overcomplicated. Yet maybe it was required to get all these tastes.

“Here, let me show you.”

The man got out of the chair and moved behind me. He grabbed my hands and put them on the little wooden sticks that laid on either side of the tray. One of them was bladed while the other had a number of pokers. He made me cut a small piece of the stack and put it in my mouth.

“See, like this you can manage how much you have better so you don’t make a mess.”

After I seemed to have the hang of it, I shirked him off.

“I don’t need you to baby me.”

He looked hurt.

“I was merely trying to help.”

He took his seat again, watching me eat. He didn’t seem to have the same spark he had a moment ago. I wasn’t quite sure what to do with him…

“I suppose I should have asked this earlier but...who are you?”

He seemed to like my renewed interest.

“I am Aodhan, hunter and warrior of the Heweth. I am actually new in town, like you. My village was…raised by the Aldenish, We took what survivors we could, and retreated to the Hewhold. I thought I was going to die gloriously defending my homeland, but it would appear the gods have more in store for me.”

“Do you intend to stay here? Or rebuild your home?”

“I’m not sure yet. I no longer have any family, and most my remaining friends are here. There’s not much to rebuild, yet I have never felt quite right surrounded by these heavy stone walls.”

“A Wildman?”

“I used to have a reputation as a beast in bed…but I think I’ve been outdone.”

I was starting to wish I could remember last night, but I decided to roll with it.

“A mere beast can’t compare to a dragon. But, I suppose you could preserve your reputation by not letting this get out…?”

His eyes widened for a moment. He seemed to catch my drift.

“I doubt many would believe me anyway.”

I felt relieved that he wasn't one to go boasting of his escapades. Still, I didn't think having a little romantic breakfast with him was the best use of my time. I needed to go check on the boy king and Caitiria. Before I did so however, I needed to decide what I wanted to do with him.

1) Just let him do what he wants. He seems like he won’t tell.
    2) Still going to eat him.
    3) I can make him my man servant.
    4) Make him the new king of the Heweth, he clearly has some balls.
    5) Write in!

(and yes, I’m getting back to Caitria and the boy king next post)

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1, to be honest I don't think there's much we can do with him. Making him king of the Heweth seems like a radical decision, eating him doesn't really serve a purpose other than for the evilz, and keeping a toy to play with doesn't feel in character.

- - - Updated - - -

We should start keeping concubines once we get more than just a taste.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Blog Entries
    Still wanna eat him

but I feel like that's never gonna win the vote

....fiiiiiine I guess we already ate anyway.

its "why are you still here" but dragon style. Maybe he can go hunt us something more interesting then cows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huge direwolves maybe?
    Spoiler:
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Guy: I'm gonna give you a huge direwolf

us: great, but if that turns out to be a pet name for your genitalia, I am going to reconsider my decision not to eat you

guy: ...I am requesting an emergency 30 second delay in this conversation to come up with a new joke.

us: make it quick.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    having him hunt dire wolves or something sounds like a plan, he'll be happy and quiet

- - - Updated - - -

And Tobias, if the boy king acts up proportionately - I promise I will vote to eat him.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB

Yeah it feels like there's not much reason to do anything about him right now. Just leaving him alone could have its own benefits later on.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1. He seems socially harmless enough. Let him do what he wants, and later, after we're done with the king (however that plays out), maybe we should ask him about what this continent's wildlife is like. Come to think of it, we still don't know what this region is called, or what the continent is called... We should ask the guy before we see the so-called king.

If there's anything that could be a danger to us, we should know about it beforehand. Also if there are any other dragons around here. If it's old, we should go talk to it, see what it knows abiut things like the Watchers, or the conflict between the Aldenish and the other peoples of this region.

If it's closer to our age, then maybe we should challenge it. Although I'll cede our plan of attack to Tobias. That said, don't bee too reckless.
    This is all assuming that there even is a dragon or other ancient creature in this region.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

1. He lives......... for now

So his village was destroyed by the Aldenish, still not sure why these two hate each other. Oh well, we have other matters to attend to as well
    Dragonslayers aho!

The Inn, The Hewhold, Some continent
    Day 3
    Morning

“I suppose…”

He seemed socially harmless enough, so I decided to let him live. However, while he seemed interested in me more than just as a one night fling, I didn’t really have much need of him.

Of course, while I wanted to get back to the boy king and my faithful servant, I hadn’t finished my breakfast yet. The size of my mouth, and the portions I had to eat not to make a mess, were so inefficient. At the same time though, it let me savor the new flavours.

I decided to see what information I could get out of him before I pried what I could from the king.

“So…tell me about this land.”

He looked a bit surprised by my question.

“You said you are a hunter, no? Surely you must know these lands like the back of your hand. Tell me.”

He regained his composure, thinking briefly over his words before speaking.

“The Hewlands are a savage and untamed land. Rocky and cold, these are not easy lands to farm. We rely mostly on hunting and trade with the south”

“Why is everything named Hew?”

These people were starting to sound rather uncreative.

“Hew the Shepard was the first shaman of the Heweth. They say during the Cataclysm he lead our people south over the mountains so we could make our home in these lands. I’m sure a shaman could tell you more.”

“Why didn’t he just…lead you further south?”

Aodhan seemed to think about that for a moment.

“I’m no shaman, but I think it reflects who we are. We aren’t prone to comfort like the southerners. The Aldenish may be numerous and well equipped, but individually they are weak.”

I supposed comparing Caitria’s father to the king I had captured that sentiment perfectly. Of course, I’d eaten one and captured the other almost flawlessly, so in the end their differences didn’t mean much to me.

“They seemed fairly effective against you.”

“As I said, individually weak, but they had great numbers, and their forces are well armed and equipped. We are also more used to being the attacker than the attacked. Beyond some scuffles with the scattered tribes. My village barely had any defences beyond its warriors.”

“So normally the Heweth attack the Aldenish?”

“Some years are less kind than others. In the past, we’ve taken what we needed with only a few skirmishes. This time however, was different.”

“Different?”

“We did not attack them. They approached us with scholars and priests. We thought at first perhaps they were becoming more open to trade, but they tried to convert us to their ways. We have plenty of traditions of our own, without needing theirs. We sent them home, but soon they returned, armed.”

I was just starting to think the Heweth had brought it upon themselves until he said that. It seemed I was going to have a few questions for the boy king after all.

“Any other threats I should know about?”

“My you’re just full of questions aren’t you?”

I did seem to be grilling him for answers, when I had the boy king to question too. Still, Aodhan was less likely to lie to me.

I decided to give him a little reward, getting up from my chair and draping my arms around his neck as I pulled myself into his lap.

“I would be most grateful for your assistance.”

He sat there staring in silence for a moment. I resisted laughing. Humans were so focused on appearances.

“W-well there’s a lot of tales of mythical creatures…though most of them just seemed like folk tales until you showed up.”

“Please.”

“Past the cannibals in the north there’s stories of all sorts of monsters, and a kingdom of ogres that tries to keep them all in check. Though I suppose you’d be more interested in rumors of the dragon of Aldena.”

I sat up a bit straighter.

“There is a dragon in Aldena? How old? What color?”

“I’ve never heard a dragon story where one is young, nor have I heard of anything to back it up. They say its as silver-white as their banners, and the Aldenish ruling families claim mixed ancestry.”

Why had no one told me the Aldena was home to a dragon sooner? Then again, if it had not been active in many of their life times, I can see why they did not think it an issue.

Though, if it were real and still around, would it have not taken offense to my raiding of its lands? It had not taken any measures in response yet, though perhaps I had struck more swiftly than it could react.

Sobered by the thought of a possible enemy, I stood up, much to Aodhan’s dismay. The potential threat of an ancient dragon was not something I could ignore. While humans generally needed practice and exercise to hone their abilities, and age often robbed them of them, dragons did not have such hurdles. An ancient dragon, even if it had not bothered with the world for many centuries, was likely far beyond my own capabilities.

Our little…whatever you would call this morning…over, I made my way towards the door, materializing my clothes. Aodhan stood up and watched me in bewilderment.

“I am sorry, but I need to go.”

I was surprised I had just apologized. Regret or sympathy wasn’t a common trait amongst dragons. Maybe I’d been in this form for a bit too long.

“Can we meet again? …it doesn’t have to be like this.”

“Find me a suitable gift…and maybe you can be more than a convenient piece of meat.”

It was kind of strange having people fond of me. Dragons are typically solitary creatures. It didn’t necessarily feel wrong however, and it seemed to satisfy him for the time being.

I made my way into the hall. I wasn’t exactly sure where I was, but I was definitely still in the Hewhold. With the simplistic design of the city, once outside it wouldn’t be hard to make my way up to my lair.

Indeed, the hardest part getting back to my lair was navigating the staircases. A few of the patrons stared at me awkwardly as I carefully tried not to fall down them. Not having wings is so troublesome, but transforming in the middle of town would attracted yet more attention.

Upon arriving to my lair at long last, I was relieved to find the boy king had been returned to the alter to Folar. It also appeared someone had been courteous enough to dress him, even if his royal attire was starting to look a little haggard.

Caitria did not seem to be present, though who else would have dragged him back here? Furthermore, he was left completely unguarded, yet it seemed the prisoner had made no attempted to escape. Perhaps he was smart enough to realize there was no chance for someone as fragile as him to make it back to Aldenish alone.

1) Interrogate the boy-king, focusing on why his people are suddenly so aggressive against the Heweth.
    2) Interrogate the boy-king, focusing on whether or not this dragon is still alive and involved.
    3) Interrogate the boy-king with this write-in option here!
    4) Go find Caitria, it’s surprising she’s not here.
    5) Generic non-interrogation write-in.

Blog Entries
    2, because a rival dragon is dangerous and we may need to know how connected he/she/it is to the royal family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    AWWW YEEEEa, IT'S BACK!

- - - updated - - -

Uh oh. Mixed ancestry? That explained why the king was so calm about everything. He's got backup! This could turn out really badly for everyone involved including us.

2. We need info now. And we have to do it efficiently, we don't know how long it'll be before that dragon attacks. Actually, we should probably inform the town watch to be on the lookout for other dragons and be ready to sound the alarm.
    Last edited by Draconic; December 24th, 2016 at 02:08 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    3 regarding the kingdom of ogres

im curious.

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.
    Thanks for continuing Janx.

2 or tobias' 3 seem like a good choices.
    Last edited by Zurvan; December 24th, 2016 at 03:25 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tobias has a point, but do we have time? That's the question.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IT'S BACK! Thanks Janx

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post

2 or tobias' 3 seem like a good choices.
    Agreed, we need to assert our authority over the king. Playing bad cop could be fun.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tobias' 3, please.
    Spoiler: