Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kono Sekai wa Kyuuki ga Yomenai - High School Roleplay (IC)

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fujiwara Michio
    Time: 12:12 - Noon
    Date: April 2nd - Monday

"...Your journey might be over senpai... Because I think I just found a demon..."

Impossible.

He couldn't have been defeated that fast.

While the smile was definitely still there, as it was the last barrier Fujiwara Michio truly possessed in this world, it was accompanied by a feeling of grim, futile resistance. She had used the same insult as all of those years before, and while he was definitely taking it better this time, the addition of the forgery notes, something he could actually believe she had done, had blasted what could be called a hole in his defenses.

Critical Hit.

There was no way.

It couldn't be over already, he could put up more of a fight than this-!

"...You do have a reflection right?"

Yet strangely.

That's all he could think of to say.

And thus, momentarily at least, the red-haired senpai found that he had lost to his dark haired counterpart.

Forgive him, underclassmen.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 12:13 - Noon
    Date: April 2nd - Monday'

Quote Originally Posted by Michio
    "...You do have a reflection right?"
    Kikikaikai-senpai pretended to gasp in shock. Rather poorly, actually. It sounded more like a manatee questioning its existence rather than a former high school girl being insulted.

"What are you saying, Michi-yan?" Shakuma asked, putting her hands on sides of her face. "I am but a innocent university girl, dreaming of one day uncovering a secret conspiracy of world leaders to brainwash people with subliminal messages. Just what part of me does look like a vampire? Granted, I would love to be one, but isn't it quite rude to say I resemble an undead corpse? Shame on you, shame on you Michi-yan~! I'm quite sensitive about my looks, see?"

For a moment, Kikikaikai-senpai took a pose she most often was associated with. For one reason or another, life had blessed Kikikaikai Shakuma with not only a mind and personal logic that no sane person could follow, but also the ability to mimic one very famous painting in real life. Just by placing her hands right and twisting her body a little, she became a dead ringer of Edvard Munch's most famous work:

That is, The Scream.

"Still..."

Of course, Shakuma had to then ruin the impression by smirking widely at the redheaded boy.

"The way I remember it, last time you were quite taken with how pale my skin was, right, Michi-yan?" she giggled. "Kekeke~!"

Blog Entries
    Fujiwara Michio

"Ah yes, the inexperience of my freshmen years."

Grinning now, his attention completely on the rogue senpai who was finally drawing attention to the past, the red-haired youth laughs in a good natured way.

"The charms of an older woman are a powerful thing to a young man," the grin widens, "And yes, the paleness was unique, I liked it, it made you stand out I suppose... But now that it's still the same two years later, I'm a little worried about your habits; you'll never get any color if you only go out at night, you know? It's important to get your Vitamin D."

Eyes close for a moment, then...

"Still, I'm a bit more experienced these days, more wise to your ways, so if you want for me to fall for you again, you'll have to be a bit cuter than your norm."

And by a bit, he really meant a lot.

She'd also have to stop corrupting the youth.

Not a good habit, that one.
    Last edited by Airen; October 4th, 2016 at 04:46 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ishikawa Minato

"I see." Minato simply said when he heard the alumni's reply. "So you're really serious about this."

That was what Minato wanted to hear: an actual effort on her part, because he's already interested enough in the finding adventures and mysteries. And while he never doubted her drive and curiosity for such things, he wasn't so sure that she is actually serious about all this simply because Kikikaikai Sakuma is not a people's person; What if this is just done on a whim? That's what Minato would like to know before he decides anything.

But she already registered the club, their (forged) applications and even becoming the advisor of the club, which no doubts required some amount of effort to be done. Minato can respect such efforts, even if he dislike said person, but most importantly this means he is 'forced' to join whether he wanted to or not, and that might just be what he needs right now.

Even though Minato had made a resolve to change, changing one's self is never easy; as a proof, on his first day as a second year he hadn't really done anything different at all. What he needs is that little push, a sense of duty and responsibility that he has to change; with that club, whether he wanted to or not he'd pretty much change and break out of his usual routine. And who knows? Perhaps they could find something that the alumni couldn't back in the day.

"I guess there is nothing that could be done about it." The raven-haired boy shrugged before he then looked at the red-head senpai, the only one who seems to have accepted his fate besides himself. "Ishikawa Minato. I'd be under your care, Fujiwara-san."

After bowing at said senpai, Minato turned to look at the one who had called him here. Even if he had accepted his fate to join the club (and the fact that he had to meet her every friday), that doesn't mean that he'd made any efforts to befriend, forgive or gets any closer to the alumni; he knew first hand that it's useless for her. Both of his senpai seems to have a crush on her in the past, and really her reaction is just what he had expected.

If she couldn't grasp a concept as easy as friendship, there is no wonder she'd reject love and romance.

So he'd just tolerate her presence. There is no need to talk or involve himself with her.

Instead, he'd focus on building relationships with the other members of the group; Misaki did say that he should get some real friends, so this could be a good place as any to start. A rocky start to be sure, but a start nonetheless.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

love me until I love myself Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tashima Akemi

Akemi's shoulders hitched up almost to her ears when Kikikaikai touched her. She didn't quite show revulsion, but she felt something that cooled her right to the center of her body where she could feel some awareness of her breath and heartbeat. She was still standing like that when one of the boys began to describe Kikikaikai as something like a vampire, and in that moment, she could believe it. But then, she couldn't quite believe what she was picking up on in that. She glanced at the others, one to another, trying to read their reactions, too. Finally, she moved with a little scuff of her feet as if to watch the red-head and Kikikaikai from a different angle, as if it might make more sense.

Then, her eyes flitted to the last boy who'd spoken, the one she recognized from her own class.

"... Ugh," she mumbled, visceral disappointment more than anyone else. Then, she looked to the redheaded senpai. "Really?" she asked, expecting that the meaning of her question would be understood well enough.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Blog Entries
    Fujiwara Michio

"I never said to stop fighting it guys! We can totally fight back against paperwork and registrations, it'd just be a pain in the ass," Seamlessly, flowing from his meaningless flirtations with the ex to the sudden introduction of one of the younger students, Michio can only laugh with a sort of resignation, "Still, nice to meet you Minato-kun. Worst comes to worse, I'll block our vampire senpai for you. Or hell, if you need life advice, I'm good for that too."

A people person by nature, yet not thinking much of diverting his attention from Kikikaikai without warning (she'd done it to him enough that it honestly didn't bother him to reciprocate) the red-haired senpai finds it a bit harder to meet the disappointed gaze of the younger girl.

But he does, with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"It's unfortunate for me right? Bad taste? I get it. 100% understand. But this senpai was a bit naive when he was younger... So don't judge me too harshly; I did grow up eventually." A single wink, then, "Don't worry though, being cute is actually impossible for this one. It won't happen, literally no chance."

Jerking his thumb back towards Mulder-senpai, he laughs.

"But hey, if you need a human shield against her, feel free to use me."

Whether or not he had noticed the girl acting strange when Kikikaikai touched her was unclear...

But for some reason, he had decided to say that, as if he felt he should.
    Last edited by Airen; October 4th, 2016 at 11:08 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Tashima Akemi

Without thinking about it, Akemi positioned herself in a way that allowed the offered shielding in a passive way without ever having accepted it outwardly or consciously. She still found that she had to lean to get a good look at Kikikaikai once more. Her eyebrows lifted a little when she did peer at the inky pools of eyes the club supervisor had. Then, she squared her posture, almost a little unusually square, and looked into the redhead's eyes.

"Two people you just offered to guard against her," she observed aloud. "... Who's going to watch your back?" she asked, her tone neat, a little clipped -- not the proper of a rich, society girl but curt in a way befitting someone who knew things, or at least believed she knew them.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Ishikawa Minato

"Yes, really." Minato replied to his classmate, unaffected by the clear disappointment in her voice. "As Fujiwara-senpai said, it's clearly possible to fight the paperwork and registration if you really want to, but it'd be a rather long and troublesome process. I'd rather accept it rather than wasting even more of my time doing that."

It was clear from how he spoke that Minato only used that as an excuse; he had no intention of quitting even if it is possible. His reason to stay might be petty, but then again many events in human history began with a petty reasoning. Looking at Akemi before he looked at the others, Minato continues.

"Nobody is forcing you to stay, really. If you had no intention to do club activities later, then it would be better to quit right now so that you won't waste your time." The boy shrugged. "I only stay because for me, the benefits outweigh the negatives." As if to reinforce the negative part, Minato took a glance at Kikikaikai before once again looking at the others.

"It's your life. You're the one who decides what to do with it."

- - - Updated - - -

"As for who watches senpai's back..." Minato trailed off, wondering whether Akemi is perhaps someone who doesn't have much experience with friendship like him, before shrugging it off and continuing. "I heard that's what friends are for, watching each other's backs or something like that."

It may be cliche, but that's the only thing that came to his mind.

He had his suspicion about the girl from how she reacted to the alumni, not to mention her own words are a clue in itself, but stayed quiet. After all, who is he to judge?
    Last edited by palad1n; October 5th, 2016 at 12:42 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    Tashima Akemi

Akemi took the opportunity to shift her focus to someone else. There was something less uncomfortable about looking at someone who spoke in sentences that flowed into one another to form more coherent lines of thought than simple posturing and enigmatic charges that seemed to be coming from the direction of Kikikaikai and her apparently former-beau. Akemi's eyes never seemed to stay still, even while she made eye contact and listened. The rest of her was still apart form her thumb which kept working at the handle of her bag as if she might eventually rub through one or the other.

"... You think she called us up here to make friends?" she asked after some hesitation. She spoke more quietly, with some modicum of discretion, as if these words were meant for Ishikawa but not lowly enough to be overheard by everyone who stood in such close proximity. She shifted where she was standing in the group again, her body angling toward him just a little. She sounded almost like she pitied him but there was not much condescension or disbelief in her voice. There was... something else, some commonality, perhaps, but it was not quite so easy to define in her own mind nor to the ear of the hearer. Her eyebrows had, at some point, drifted a little higher on her forehead than their default position.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Ishikawa Minato

"In my honest opinion? Of course not." Minato honestly said as he looked at his classmate's reaction. "You should have know this, but she is only interested in adventures and mysteries. Friendships and the like... she doesn't get it, nor will she accept it."

"But," Minato emphasizes, "That means as long as we search for adventures, everything else is fine. She is just the advisor after all. So why not make some friends in the club while you're at it?"

Whether Akemi will interpret it as a statement, suggestion or a question will be up for her to decide. Checking the time on his phone, Minato could only sigh as he'd most likely miss his lunch time. He'd make sure to eat the bento after school he suppose...
    Last edited by palad1n; October 5th, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

Blog Entries
    Fuutsu Yuuki
    Time: 12:13 - Noon

I was trying to eat my lunch while everyone was talking. After all, we still have class and it would be bad if my stomach growled in the middle of it. While everyone was surprised at suddenly and forcibly being enrolled, I didn't have a strong feeling on it. If anything, she should know that I wouldn't be able to attend the club as often as she probably wanted me to do.

I stopped eating briefly to ask my question.

"Senpai, I don't know if I can attend the club that frequently due to my part time job..."

With that said, I continued to eat my food. I think lunch time will end in about... another 10 minutes or so?

Blog Entries
    Time: 12:16 - Noon

As Michio, Minato and Akemi not quite quarreled, yet neither did they start friendly introductions, Kikikaikai-senpai watched over it all with a tight-lipped smile. She once more walked over to the elevated part of the rooftop's edges, leaning her back against the mesh fence. With her legs sprawled like young boy's, for a moment it seemed something dangerous was about to appear.

The only thing that did show, however, was a pair of jet black spats, along with a derisive snort.

Senpai had come prepared, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki
    "Senpai, I don't know if I can attend the club that frequently due to my part time job..."
    Hearing a new voice raise itself from among the three mostly talking right, now, Kikikaikai-senpai directed her murky glare towards Futsuu Yuuki. The smile on her face slowly spread, like it had been an infection of some sort, and for a moment, true amusement seemed to blink in that inky dot of an eye. With a hum, she hugged her legs and swung back and forth, all the while staring at Yuuki.

"Prioritizing your career before your fun, fun after-school life? My my, Yuuki-chan, you turned up to be such a little adult, didn't you? Kekeke~!" Shakuma cackled at the younger girl. "But really, you should know better than to apply to a club and then just leave it hanging because you had 'better things to do', such as working or flirting with boys of your age. Don't they tell it to first years anymore? You know, that. That. That thing they told us. Come on, Riki-yan, Michi-yan, you should know this. Umm, let's see..."

Her sleeve-covered hand reached for air as she tried to remember something.

An appearance of pearly white teeth to form a grin informed that she did.

"Oh, right. That was it. The legend about
    Yoru Goei
    Night Guard
    . Well, not a normal night guard, that's be boring. Instead, like this..." Kikikaikai-senpai began writing invisible lines in the air, as if they could see what she was getting at. "Instead of reading it as a night guard, you should be reading it as a
    Evening Shadow Behind You
    Night Guard
    . You should know, the legend? Right? Keke~! About a student who killed himself because no after-school club would accept him, and now haunts the corridors, breathing down the neck of anyone who forsakes their fun, fun after-school life for something as boring as work. Oh, and if the person tries to run, or turn around or move at all, it'll strangle them. Keke."

Like she had been explaining some elaborate joke or a rakugo-act, Kikikaikai Shakuma turned towards the group of students, eyes giddy with expectations. When she got no reactions she had been expecting, she heaved a heavy, disappointed sigh.

Only to turn her eye back towards Yuuki, with her expression visibly darkening.

"Oh, right. I'm not sure if we told anyone, but we did actually find some evidence about it during our first year."

Blog Entries
    Rikiya Suda
    Time: 12:07 - Noon

Sometimes Suda hated his father. Actually, these days it was pretty common, but for today it was for a different reason then usual.

"You know how you know when you have made the sale boy?" Rikiya had barely been past his father's knee when the old man, smiling over an expensive glass of sake had offered the unsolicited advice, but somehow the third year remembered the words with an almost unnatural clarity.

"...Start an argument with them." The Suda patriarch answered his own question, smirking. "Make them dislike you. If they still stick around to argue instead of walking out the door, they have already bought what you are selling. They just don't know it yet."

And that seem to be the case here. There was enough evidence here to suggest that Rikiya himself was not the one holding the biggest grudge against Senpai. Which wasn't implausible. After all...

...He had liked her. Probably.

Because of that, and some of the lessons he had learned before the Suda name changed from what it had been to what it was, Rikiya recognized the half formed thought drifting across the surface of his mind.

These people don't know her like I do. They will need my help.

It could be fun, and fun is in short supply.

She already signed my name up. I am already in enough trouble with the faculty as it is, I dont know how many more waves they will tolerate from me.

...Rikiya knew he was making excuses. The true answer was more simple. Even when he finished his lunch before coming to the roof, that was the strongest level of defiance he could muster. In the same vein, his arguments up until now had been the same thing. His father's words also applied to him.

"This is a waste of time." Rikiya grumbled.

"So...lets just get this over with as soon as possible, so we don't waste as much of it."

Rikiya shook his head. "You have been running your mouth for some time, but that's the first thing you have said worth hearing up until now. In short, that's what you want right? You want us to wait till friday, wander around the club rooms looking for a whiny ghost until something either throttles us or we suddenly collectively regain leave of our senses and go home? Did I miss anything or is that about right?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Time: 12:17 - Noon

Quote Originally Posted by Rikiya
    "You have been running your mouth for some time, but that's the first thing you have said worth hearing up until now. In short, that's what you want right? You want us to wait till friday, wander around the club rooms looking for a whiny ghost until something either throttles us or we suddenly collectively regain leave of our senses and go home? Did I miss anything or is that about right?"
    "[Good], very [good], Riki-yan!" Kikikaikai-senpai squeed, twisting back and forth in delight. "You got it right away, yes you did! Smart boys like you were always Senpai's favorites. I should get you a pin or a badge for immediately getting what I was going for, yes I should~! Kekeke~!"

Taking few dancing steps, Shakuma skipped over to the grumpy-looking kouhai of hers, Miosa, and fished something out of her own skirt pocket. She pressed this thing forcefully into the younger girl's hands, who immediately felt cold metal touch her skin. For some reason, what Senpai had given her turned out to be a key. Indeed, it was a similar sort of key that most of those in charge of clubs used to access their designated club rooms.

"That there's the key to our old club room," Kikikaikai-senpai explained. "Since I changed the locks myself from the ones they had a master key to, the faculty should have been unable to move our stuff out, keke~! So go ahead and use the room the way you want. All sorts of equipment and books you might need can be found there. So be good little underclassmen and study hard~! Senpai's tests about the unknown might be a bit hard if you don't do your homework, see?"

Skipping over to Rikiya, Shakuma snaked her hand across his back and leaned a bit in, poking his chest with her sleeve-covered finger.

"I'll be back on Friday to check your progress, so try your hardest till then. Smack away that boredom and see if you can't catch our capricious candygram ghost in action. Should help you if lil' Yuuki-chan wants so hard to focus on her budding career as..." Kikikaikai-senpai practically beamed a sinister smile towards the girl in question. "Oops! Almost slipped, that one! Shouldn't go around telling secrets to people you just barely know, right? I'll just wait until you all are best of friends before I divulge all the embarrassing things from your past, present and future! Kekeke~!"

Separating herself from Rikiya, Shakuma took one step away from the group, as if she was leaving. Then, mid-step, she stopped and turned back, ending up in an unnatural position that must've been hell on her knees. If she even had them. Sometimes she moved like a rubber doll.

"Oh! You kids should also decide a club president," she said, tilting her head 90 degrees. "I bet at least one of you likes ordering others around, hmm? Kekeke~!"

Blog Entries
    Fuutsu Yuuki
    Time: 12:16 - Noon

I kind of expected to say something about my inability to attend the club at all times, but I didn't expect her to tell me of an urban legend that involved a ghost haunting anyone who didn't go to their clubs.

"How scary..."

Despite my choice of words, my tone wasn't too scared or in disbelief. In fact, it was pretty flat in contrast to what was expected. Like it was missing something that made me stick out as "truly worried or in disbelief."

"I guess I'll be seeing it soon then since I promised my cousin that I would be working today. It might even make the search easy for everyone."

That's when there was talk of the club president. I didn't have a particular care for who was the president so I started to munch on my lunch while everyone tried to decide who our president would be.
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; October 6th, 2016 at 07:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Rikiya Suda

"Her." Suda said, pointing. And where was he pointing? It was simple.

His hand was firmly pointing at a dark haired girl with a narrow waist, whom he had spoke to once before.

"Senpai said it was 'Akemi-chan', was it? When we got here I said you were the smartest one, since you wanted to leave. Works for me. How about your for president, you got my vote. If not you then..."

Rikiya looked over at the other third year whom he had recently fought in the soccer match.

"What about you, senpai gave you the key. That doesn't mean much, but you look pretty strong. If someone is going to be in charge, I would rather they know how to fight. I'll say it right now, don't even look at me. You are already throwing away your dream of a happy school life just by having your name next to mine on a club sheet. To be honest, you should run away right now if you value your body. And me as the president would just be to sad. If you don't know why, remember your history books!"

Wise up!

Allure: F

The Suda family was one of the wealthiest in japan twenty years ago. Not only were they economic powerhouses, but also one of the most well respected. Their involvement in the defense industry and military contract business created a near dynastic empire culminating with an almost ecstatic subservience by the local media. Considered the epitome example of wealth and privilege, the scope of the Suda was such that before Rikiya was born a member of the western journalism did a story on Rikiya's eminent birth with the tongue in cheek tag line;

"The only difference between this kid and Bruce Wayne is he still has living parents."

However, 10 years ago, Konya Suda, Rikiya's father, was caught in a money laundering scheme for multiple gang enterprises. It also came out that he had been selling weapons which had been used in underground territory struggles for the yakuza, which lead to a spike in crime and civilian deaths.

Investigations into the company during the legal troubles would also reveal that the Suda corporation was not nearly as financially sound as it appeared, having leveraged itself deeply into debt in order to continue an outward display of opulence and success. Though Konya ultimately escaped jail time, the company went bankrupt, and to this day the Suda family is both broke and deeply in debt. It is often used as a cautionary tale of the price of greed.

Today, Rikiya shoulders the weight of his name as a near pariah and a persona non-grata within the community. Both he and any friends he appears to make are automatic targets for bullying, leading to a near total social isolation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Tashima Akemi

Akemi turned around slowly, feeling a tension in her waist, finding the direct movement at the edge of her vision almost arresting. She didn't let it stop her from turning around, however much it felt like she might be looking straight into the eyes of Medusa. What she found instead of a cursed woman ready to turn her to stone was a boy with white hair, something about him that scared her a little, and a reputation which circled around him like a carrion bird looking at her with eyes that wouldn't actually turn her to stone. She blinked at him, utterly startled that she had been singled out. She frowned a little, creating a furrow of little dark brows.

"Me--" she got out, but it never quite formed a question because at that moment the older student offered an alternative.

She didn't know why she felt almost disappointed for a second, but she tried to hide it. She didn't want to be here at all. She hadn't wanted anything to do with her former senpai anymore. She had come up here, possibly, to have a long overdue argument that was now never going to take place. Still, she found herself looking around at the other students, and finally back to the one who'd pointed her out. Her shoulders shrugged toward her ears a little but she forced them to relax. She turned her head and her simple, typical hair spilled down from her shoulder against a little half shrug.

"Well--" she said, hoping someone would interrupt her or something.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Ishikawa Minato

Evening Shadow Behind You
    Night Guard
    huh?

The first thing that Minato thought when he heard that they'd be investigating a supernatural phenomena was that of disbelief. It was understandable really; as a boy who always think rationally, the existence of ghosts and spirits are simply irrational for Ishikawa Minato. If this was the he from just a year ago he'd have scoff and brushed it off, saying that it'd be a waste of time to search for something that doesn't exist.

But Minato in the present is not the he from the past. He nodded, filling his head with thoughts such as staying in school until late night and exploring the normally lively campus with only five other people. Of course, the fact that Kikikaikai actually did find some evidence regarding the story was the ultimate icing on the cake, because there is something to be found.

But as a famous saying goes, what's important is the journey and not the destination after, so even if they didn't find anything he still think it'd be worthwhile.

Still, if the stories are actually true...

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikaikai
    "Oh! You kids should also decide a club president."
    Now having a new thought to be dwelled on, Minato quickly looked at the people in the roof. He should evaluate them one by one and choose the most logical choice.

First is the blonde first year who is given the key. She hasn't said nor do much, so he doesn't really know yet. Looking at the girl who is eating her lunch next, Minato concludes that she's too absentminded - or perhaps just plain didn't care - to be the president. Minato himself is rather new to these kind of things, and with how quiet Tashima is she's out of the equation too.

His eyes finally settled on the two third-years, and truth to be told Minato thinks both could qualify. But if what the white-haired boy said is true - that just by having his name in the club form they'd surrender a happy school life - then he is none other than Suda Rikiya, the son to the once wealthy Suda family. He had heard numerous rumors and tales about him, not that he cares for such a thing, but to think he'd be in the same club as him is surprising to say the least.

Still, Ishikawa Minato is not someone who is bothered by something like social standing or reputation, and if there is something that he hates it'd be bullying.

"I don't really care that you're a Suda or not." Minato said after collecting his thoughts, unintentionally interrupting Akemi. "One should not be judged because of their family name, but by the merit of their own actions and achievements; at the moment, you had done nothing to earn my ire or disgust. If the bullies would come after us..."

Spreading his arms in one flourish motion, his lips forming a small smirk what Minato had done would have looked ridiculous, if not outright funny, yet there is a certain grace in that action just now. "Then let them come. I'd see whether they are brave and foolish enough to bully me, Ishikawa Minato!"

Returning to a more composed form yet still retaining that small smile, Minato continues. "As for the club president, I, too, nominate Fujiwara-senpai." Minato nodded at the redhead third year. "From how he spoke and act thus far, he seems to be the type who could easily lead people; an ideal senpai you could say. He seems experienced enough, and with how he's offering protection left and right he also seems dependable."

"If anyone wanted to voice any objections, feel free to do so." Minato concludes.

Wise Up!

Allure: A (Grace)
    Minato is extremely graceful in nearly everything he does, from cleaning to writing to even doing something that he's bad at. This made him quite popular, at least in his own year, and it is thanks to this grace that Minato is respected by the majority of the student body.
    Last edited by palad1n; October 6th, 2016 at 11:00 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

Blog Entries
    Fujiwara Michio

So it looked like they weren't going to resist it after all.

While he himself had been the one to suggest that they could fight the registration if they were so inclined, in reality, he probably wouldn't have bothered with it unless one of the others had felt the need to withdraw; purely so that they wouldn't have to fight it off alone. Like he had said before, he was bored, horrendously bored, and while he personally believed that things like witches and ghosts didn't exist, but at the same time...

He spent a lot of time reading those sorts of stories, wandering in those sorts of places.

He was a bit more similar to Senpai than he would ever admit, in that sense at least, even if what they were ultimately looking for was different. Still, he was a bit surprised that he was getting nominated for the leader role, but heck, if they wanted him to do it, he didn't really have any problems with it.

Even the prospect of being associated with a Suda didn't seem to bug him much.

"Well, if we're going to do this, I must let it be known that I have a part time job of my own," talking cheerfully, the red-haired senpai continues, "Which means I'd might miss the occasional meeting; if everyone is still alright with me however I'll do it. Although hell, we could double check the legend this way I suppose, see if I wind up throttled at the restaurant tomorrow."

His expression betrayed no real sense of fear.

Honestly, he seemed to think the idea was more amusing than anything else.

Wise Up

Allure: C (Kindness)
    Having grown up with quite a few younger siblings, it seems that Michio has naturally inherited the presence and personality of a caring older brother. Dependable, and willing to help out others just for the sake of helping, the only thing that seems to hold him back from true popularity is the occasional flirtatious streak.

Even then, he remains a gentleman.
    Last edited by Airen; October 6th, 2016 at 04:15 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Funaba Miosa

I felt the cold metal of the key in my hand and just stared at it as the others babbled around me.

What's she trying to do this time? A club room? The legend of Night Guard? Forcing us into recreating her stupid club that she come back weekly to breath down our necks? One of us has to become the new president? Is that the only reason she called me up here after not talking to me for over a year? To be another body to fulfill the club requirements?

Did she not care at all how I felt?

Unconsciously my hand clenched.

Fuck this.

"Ooooh~ is that so?" I took a few steps towards the door, towards her. I could barely hold in a scowl as I dangled the key in one hand as I gestured to myself with the other. "Well if you're looking for a boss I'll gladly take that role. Take one for the team. Though it might be difficult for me since I have some business to take care of after school."

Then suddenly I spun back around and with all my strength threw that key into the air, past the railing, and off the roof. I watched it as it sailed out far into a grassy patch on the school grounds with a satisfied smirk and crossed my arms before turning back to face the group.

"And my first order as president is that this club is hereby disbanded." I made a thumbs down motion to illustrate this point.

"You can all go back to your lunch now."
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes