Page 196 of 202 FirstFirst ... 96146186191194195196197198201 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 4040

Thread: Night of the TATARI: Wild Mass Guessing and What if's?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Which parts of HF do you think were originally parts of the Illya route, and which were of the original (unmerged) Sakura route? Not counting whatever romancey interactions there are with the heroines themselves, of course.

Actually, continuing on that line of thought, where do you think the Illya route would fall on the whole deal with Shirou's ideals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just 110 more until you get 11111

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Which parts of HF do you think were originally parts of the Illya route, and which were of the original (unmerged) Sakura route?
    The Shadow's definitely got Sakura written all over it. The part with Shirou agonizing over whether to keep Sakura around at the expense of others or to become a machine for justice, and ergo, like Kiritsugu, feels like it'd be part and parcel to the Illya storyline.

Actually, continuing on that line of thought, where do you think the Illya route would fall on the whole deal with Shirou's ideals?
    A big part of Shirou and Illya's relationship has to do with the big sister/little sister + little brother/big brother dichotomy, so I imagine that some sort of theme of duality would play into it. Contradictions that actually compliment each other, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    I guess that half-aborted Caster Alter plotline was supposed to have a bigger impact in one of the two because as it is it's absurd.

11k get
    After seeing where CT went with it do you really want that?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a childlike LI for an immature someone with a "childish" ideal makes way too much poetic sense, so that'd probably also be a thing.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; April 13th, 2015 at 02:17 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Also, a childlike LI for an immature someone with a "childish" ideal makes way too much poetic sense, so that'd probably also be a thing.
    he has saber tho
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    LI?

Blog Entries
    LI?
    Love interest.

Blog Entries
    Which parts of HF do you think were originally parts of the Illya route, and which were of the original (unmerged) Sakura route? Not counting whatever romancey interactions there are with the heroines themselves, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Side Material
    If the Illya route had made it into the game, the diversion point probably would have been on the ninth day of the Sakura route. Instead of choosing between being a superhero and choosing Sakura, there would be a third choice where you could choose Illya.
    So it sounds like it would have been a relatively late divergence compared to others, which branch off at Day Three. (Or what is currently HF Day Nine would have been pushed back a bit by trimming fat from HF-as-it-stands, which would be to the good).

I expect there still to be lots of dealing with Grails and their functions - Ilya dealing with absorbing the Servants instead of/in addition to Sakura - and more of the Founding Families' business thrown in. Zōken's conflict with Ilya and Justicia would be more front-and-centre, I imagine.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Side Material
    If the Illya route had made it into the game, the diversion point probably would have been on the ninth day of the Sakura route. Instead of choosing between being a superhero and choosing Sakura, there would be a third choice where you could choose Illya.
    "Let's see here. I can either make the hardest decision in my life with regards to responsibility, or can I just go 'screw it, you and your baggage alike,' and instead go play with Purported Best Girl."

I just now realized that almost sounds like Nasu and his thing for procrastination.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

"Let's see here. I can either make the hardest decision in my life with regards to responsibility, or can I just go 'screw it, you and your baggage alike,' and instead go play with Purported Best Girl."

I just now realized that almost sounds like Nasu and his thing for procrastination.
    Now we know the real reason as to why Nasu didn't write the Illya route. He was too jelly of Shirou having fun and so he couldn't write without going to play his games every five seconds.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank god From Software wasn't around back then...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost132435 View Post
    Thank god From Software wasn't around back then...
    When exactly do you think FSN was made?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Now we know the real reason as to why Nasu didn't write the Illya route. He was too jelly of Shirou having fun and so he couldn't write without going to play his games every five seconds.
    Six extra months is a long time to spend on video games!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    When exactly do you think FSN was made?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    And when do you think From Software founded?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    .....1986....well fuck.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why do you think Crimson Moon has a Knight Arm, like the Knights?

Blog Entries
    Because those were Nasu's notes about hypothetical Notes boss fights so of course Crimson Moon is going to have the kind of special weapons that existed in Notes.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    It's because Nasu said the Crimson Moon has a Knight Arm, like the Knights, in an interview.

●サークル名の由来をお聞かせください(^^)

奈須:
     なかなか決まりませんでしたね。
     誰かが、アリストテレスでいいんじゃないの? とこぼし、個人的にそれはイヤだったんです。
     note.のアリストテレスのコトなのですが、自分にとってはあのネーミングは若気のいたり でしたから。
     んで、どーせnote.関連からいくのなら、
     「……実はあの話、最後の一歩前でタイプムーンってのが正体明かすんよ。
      んで、持ってる魔剣名がリアル・オブ・ザ・ワールド(真世界)」
     と内緒にしていたネタをばらして、それならタイプムーンでいいじゃん、と決まりました。

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why do you think Crimson Moon has a Knight Arm, like the Knights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihime Prologue
    The planet didn't know
    The King of the Moon protected the planet, not because it was adorable.

He wanted a beautiful world to replace his country, which had lost everything
    Presumably the moon died releasing Ether on the surface of the moon contaminating him.

And uhh another thought could be that thought I tossed around when me, Hidari, and arai realized how similar the mana in the other side of the world was to Grain. So yeah, theoretically, CM might have got it from living in the AoG and grew it in his body.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    It's well known that Hisui has no conventional sense of taste when it comes to gourmet matters, which results in less-than-appealing pairings. The flip side of this has to be that, once in a blue moon, her strange sense of food aesthetics might chance upon an unexpectedly in-synch flavor combination that no one sees coming.

I mean, it could happen.