Page 2 of 202 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Night of the TATARI: Wild Mass Guessing and What if's?

Blog Entries
    @Mike: Sweet!

Another theory: Shirou is actually descended from a demonic bloodline. He has red hair, a traditional sign of demon blood in Japanese folk-lore, he is a distortion like all True Demons, and he can use a Reality Marble, which, iirc, is the manifestation of a Demon's alien sensibilities over the world in the case of Demons. Further, what he is lacking is not something easily tangible, like heat, but rather, a sufficient sense of self, evidenced by his self-sacrificing tendencies.

Oh, so having red hair means you HAVE to be half demonic being? Tsk tsk hairist.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Theory:
    In Mahoyo, Aoko is turned half-demonic by Touko in her vengence gambit, and the vessel with red hair we see in the pictures is her new body.
    Obviously, this seems to have backfired on our dear puppetmaker.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't it be ironic if that new body was capable of achieving the Fifth and gave Aoko the title of Blue?

No wonder Touko's still mad.

JP Friend Code
    What if...
    Bazett isn't killed by Kotomine, and participates regularly in the war with Lancer?

I'd guess she would have a very good chance of winning, normally. Lancer was pretty strong with Kotomine, and now with full stats and a Master who actually supports and who may very well be the strongest of all he would be a force to be reckoned. Berserker would be a pretty though match, though; however, they don't have to be the ones to kill him.
    Gilgamesh would be... tricky, though.
    (And BTW, I figure she would have better chances against Gil with Avenger, with the same tactic she uses against Saber: Gil goes "LOL mongrel", GoBs Avenger but leaving him alive, like he did with Caster, Avenger goes Verg Avesta, Gil gets seriously pissed off, loses his cool and unleashes Enuma Elish, and gets Fragarch'd).
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou is the reincarnation of Fate's Jesus.

No, wait. Think about it. It makes PERFECT sense.

Blog Entries
    What if Shirou summoned Christ? The Church would go crazy, sending the entire Assembly of the 8th Scripture and their mother to retrieve him with or without Shirou.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Christ is both fully divine and fully human. I'm not sure if he could become a Servant, considering his paradoxical nature.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    What if Shirou summoned Christ?
    You know, it's funny you should say that. After all, I'm pretty sure Jesus is known for his exceptional healing skills, and I'm pretty sure he could do a damn good exorcism, too....

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    You think?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Knight of Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    What if...
    Bazett isn't killed by Kotomine, and participates regularly in the war with Lancer?
    Actually I think Bazette/Lancer would be the strongest Master/Servant team in the war. Lancer is a pretty strong and skilled fighter, who is definatly capable enought to engage a enemy servant long enough until he either gets to use Gae Bolg (almost instant-win) or they have to use their NP to kill him. In this case Bazett could intervene by using Fragarach (definatly instant win)!
    The only problems would be, like you said Berserker and Gil...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, in Berserker's case, they could probably take out Ilya (it depends if he's able to block both Bazett and Lancer at the same time). Gil, though, would pwn them without a doubt, unless they could somehow make him use Ea.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Don't even need to bring up Berserker and Gilgamesh, the Caster Squad is enough to get Bazett pretty good.

Kuzuki will give Bazett a run for her money.
    Piercing Death Thorn won't be effective against Caster because she won't let Lancer get into melee.
    Striking Death Flight may be blocked or mitigated via Divine Words.
    Fraggle Rock won't work, because Caster can't use her trump card anyways.

Throw Kojiro in the party, Bazett has no chance. Lancer and her need to sit this one out too.

didn't Nasu specifically mention that Bazett would utterly dismantle Kuzuki and would adapt to the snake faster than saber did?

also, i'm pretty sure striking death flight would kill caster...and, lancer is supposed to be a very powerful magus too, with the runes...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Caster and Kojiro is not going to watch Bazett dismantle Kuzuki (also, Sabre can afford to adapt because her head is Servant-tough. I am sure Nasu did not factor in Caster reinforcement here. Bazett may survive a martial art punch, but can she survive a reinforced punch that stuns a Servant?).

Caster's Argos shield is pretty good too. It will at least ensure Caster will not get one-shot'ed.

Also, Rune Magic vs. Magic from Divine Age? Lancer will be playing fiddle against the master there.

argos certainly didn't help her much against gil...

and i wasn't talking about him using the runes to get into a magical fight with medea, i was just saying that he's supposed to be a very powerful magus himself, and if RIN could keep up with Medea and even corner her(ok, it's all because she wasn't taking her seriuosly, but on the other hand, Lancer probably doesn't even need magecraft to deal with Medea in the first place...)...

i mean, he could just use the runes to increase the power of striking death flight that would guarantee a one-hit kill...

'course, if they don't take out Kojirou first, that's another story...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer is pretty fast.

Just putting it out there.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Medea teleports, border-line magic.

Caster Squad fended off Berserker. Never underestimate the Caster Squad.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Gil launched tons of magical swords fired at mach whatever, at least a few of which should have barrier-breaking properties, when Caster wasn't ready. He would've had a much tougher time if she'd actually been able to fight. (By a "much tougher time", I mean he'd waste a fuckload of weapons, and his time, and would eventually Ea her into oblivion).

Caster didn't expect Rin to attack in melee because squishy wizards. Caster will be expecting Lancer to get into melee range. Caster may be a little surprised when Lancer pulls out some quaint runes. Caster will lol, and open Gate of Beamspam. Lancer tosses the spear. Caster overwhelms the spear toss with more magic than Lancer used. Lancer, seeing his trump cards aren't working, retreats, taking Bazett with him if Kuzuki hasn't already dismantled her. Caster tries to track them and fails. Draw.

Send Kojiro into the fray and Bazett and Lancer's lives hang by a thread.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Knight of Rider's Avatar
    I dunno, but if Archer almost got her with Caladobolg arrow, than I think that it's definatly possible for Lancer to get her with Striking Death Flight...

And I can also see Bazett as a match for Kuzuki, even reinforced.

Of cource they would have to get rid of Kojiro first, but that is actually most of the time a requirement to even get to Caster.