Page 1 of 202 12361151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Night of the TATARI: Wild Mass Guessing and What if's?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Night of the TATARI: Wild Mass Guessing and What if's?

Now here's where we can all stick the icky, sticky and brain-bleachy results of our fanwanking here on the new forums. Want to know what would happen if Araya constructed a bar instead of an apartment and Kotomine walks in? Discuss it here!

Have a wild idea that just happens to explain everything in the Nasuverse but there's probably no way in freaking hell that Nasu will ever acknowledge that for fear of breaking the fourth, fifth and sixth walls? Bring it.

And what if Archerko woke in bed next to Lancer?

From mundane theories explaining the seafood metaphors to ideas that explain entire ROUTES (I still think Roa's origin is "tsundere"), we want to hea- I mean read them.

Oh and before I forget.

Aaand go.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Theory:

Rani VIII is Sion Eltnam Atlasia's homunculus daughter.

Blog Entries
    Are we talking normal Sion or Dust of Osiris Sion?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I'd say Dust of Osiris, because I doubt normal Sion would use her own flesh and blood like that (going of to participate in a potentially lethal competition). Dust is all about results and research, y'know.

Blog Entries
    "imma maek a babby 4 science"?

Blog Entries
    Religious Rage, Go!

Crimson Moon is Nasu's version of YHWH, and the True Ancestors are angels. Think about it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Crimson Moon is Nasu's version of YHWH, and the True Ancestors are angels. Think about it.
    wait, this is speculation, not canon? what have i been reading...?

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I'd say Dust of Osiris, because I doubt normal Sion would use her own flesh and blood like that (going of to participate in a potentially lethal competition). Dust is all about results and research, y'know.
    So, because its the Nasuverse...something like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alchemists of Atlas - Copy.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	607

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Religious Rage, Go!

So that's why Arcueid was born on december 25th?

JP Friend Code
    Arcueid is Jesus? Roa is Judas then, and at the end of her route she dies for our sins. And on the Good end, she comes back at the third (aprox) day.
    Wait, so the Armageddon (that is, Notes) is near?
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Arcueid is Jesus? Roa is Judas then, and at the end of her route she dies for our sins. And on the Good end, she comes back at the third (aprox) day.
    Wait, so the Armageddon (that is, Notes) is near?
    and the Gun God is supposedly the next messiah?

Blog Entries
    a few points to consider:
    1) TA's are called the children of CM, and are almost always male. Angels are called the children of God, and are almost always male. When Angels fall from grace, they become Demon Lords. It is said in some legends that the blood of angels, and definitely the blood of Christ, can make you immortal. Angels are usually depicted with an idealized human form. TA's are said to have been made in the image of the original, ideal humans in order to blend in. Logic dictates that the original humans must have existed at the time that TA's first attempted to blend in.

2) The Holy Church almost never has conflicts with the TA's, under any circumstances, according to Tsukihime, despite their status as the original vampires. The Church and the TA's were on sufficiently good terms with one another that sending an emissary was deemed acceptable to the Ancestors, allowing Roa to get close to Arc in the first place. A lot of trust there. The Church treats the two most devout followers of the Crimson Moon extremely well, all things considered. Both Merem and Blackmore are Heretics twice over as vampires, and then again as a Magus and a Devil conjuror. Both are clearly more devoted to Crimson Moon than the Church, and yet they allow both to exist, one as a member of their own order. In addition, Crimson Moon, despite his death, holds the Number Three spot on the Twenty-Seven Ancestors, a significant number to the Church in the form of the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Hmmm, ghost).

3) The tale of Merem bears an eerie resemblance to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. Likewise, Notes and Armageddon have many similarities, with God controlling the events of Armageddon, and CM controlling Notes. On other similarities, the YHWH in the old Testament has a fixation on blood. Kain's sacrifice was not a blood sacrifice as Abel's was, the Nile is turned to blood as a plague, the use of blood as a marker against the final plague, and God even commands Moses that the Hebrews are not to consume blood, as it is the sacrifice reserved for God alone. On another note of similarity, the followers of the True Ancestors are given the name Apostle, a term usually reserved for the followers of God's son. Further, in Islam, YHWH is strongly tied with the moon. One of the Prophet Mohammed's miracles was to pluck the Moon from the sky. Some even point out that the name Allah is also the name of an ancient Arabic Moon God. In addition, Alt Nagel, a pillar of blood-red, fire-like wind that links Heaven and Earth bears a striking resemblance to the pillar of fire that links heaven and earth and protected the Hebrews from the Pharaoh's armies as they fled Egypt.

4) If one thinks of Crimson Moon as an elemental native to the Moon who possesses Marble Phantasm, then many of the miracles performed by God become possible. The Great Flood, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the great plagues of Egypt, all fall in line with the purpose of CM and the TA's of limiting human development. This also explains the nature of Eden and Heaven as "Fairy Realms" removed from the normal order of the world. The all-knowing aspect of God can even be linked to the record system of the Moon Cell. Further, as a being closer to the Root, if he possessed knowledge of the Unified Language, he would be considered a Magician as well, making virtually any miracle possible, even the destruction of the Tower of Babel and the severing of Mankind from its use.

This isn't enough to prove anything, really. It's just a load of potentially insulting speculation and a fair amount of blasphemy, but it's a lot of coincidences if it wasn't intentional. Now you know why I wanted to run Asmodeus, the son of Adam and an angel named Namaah, as a half True Ancestor in Regalia.

Blog Entries
    Ea was created by the practitioner of the First Magic.

Arc is Eve and Roa is Satan

Blog Entries
    Yes, hence the title "Serpent of Akasha". Arc can also be seen as a Christ-figure, with her resurrections and self-sacrifice. Unlike in the New Testament, however, when tempted by the devil (roa), she did not resist, hence her fall. At the same time Ortenrosse would be the Lucifer/Satan/Samyaza figure, as he is the treacherous servant who seeks to destroy the children of God by sowing discord amongst them and their followers in God's absence. Further, he usurps the Throne and title of King, just as Samyaza, the Steward of Heaven, does. He just hasn't been overthrown yet. It even fits with his title as the "Lord of the White Wing." Similarly, his servant is NRVNQSR, quite literally the Beast of the apocalypse, who's name is the number.

I wonder if that makes Altrouge the Whore of Babylon? She's said to ride the Beast, but perhaps in this case it could mean the Beast of Gaia, Primate Murder?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Shirou's distant non-Japanese ancestors were from Ireland, and his red hair is a trait of recessive genes manifesting in his "generation".
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Bazett a distant cousin of Shirou?
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That or Cu Chulain/Diarmund. Take your pich for whatever is the most awesome.

I'd say Bazett sort-of, because that way he could use Fraggle Rock. But you could worse than be related to Ireland's Child of Light, yessir.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Theory:

In the Nasuverse, Jesus was actually a true magician (specifically, the unknown and long-gone first magic user).

Think about it. He fed the 5000 with 4 loaves of bread and 6 fish (or whatever). The only way he could do that is by creating fish and bread from nothing, which is clearly a manifestation of the first magic. Not to mention his other miracles. Further, he then ascended to heaven, which in the Nasuverse has to surely be Akasha, followed by returning to Earth three days later as a spirit. Then, of course, he vanished, which fits the description of his location now being unknown.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

It makes SO much sense...