yunyun forever alone

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Being Yunyun is suffering

http://imgur.com/a/KgoZW
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

You don't need friends.

- - - Updated - - -

you can go your entire life without any meaningful interactions and it'll be fine

- - - Updated - - -

really

- - - Updated - - -

i swear im okay

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    animated Kanna was so cute, but lol that kamehameha looks powerful.

Blog Entries
    I just checked who is Elma's seiyuu. I'm dead.

Blog Entries
    I, uh.

Don't wanna watch Kuzu no Honkai until

Spoiler:
    her friend snaps and just takes her.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's scumtacular.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So, watching Chaos;Child I think I've narrowed down why the three original Science Adventure stories seem so much more coherent than the latest offereings. It's the building of the plot. In all three original ones you have a slow establishment of these characters and their day to day life which over time becomes the conspiracy laden, save the world story. Steins:Gate has everyone being university students and putzing around their gadget shop having fun, until the accidentally stumble on Time Travel. Robotics;Notes has the metabots fight until AI McGee gets out. Chaos;Head, while it starts out shocking with murders and brutality, is told from a delusional persons POV so we don't know what's true, until he uncovers the mass delusion conspiracy. In comparison both Occult;Nine and Chaos;Child start with a grisly murder with no doubt as to its validity, before the characters have developed enough for us to care about them. I know Steins and Robo had more episodes so they could afford to develop those characters, but Chaos1 had only twelve but instead focused on a single person and made it engaging. Occult;Nine had way too many characters and plotlines for its first episode to be anything other than a bunch of vignettes, and Chaos 2 seems to have paired that down to the single newspaper club and as a result it flows much better. While it still feels like it's going for shock value, it's at least coherent.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Occultic;Nine is not even SciAdv. It's SVN, a new continuity which for now includes it and the upcoming Anonymous;Code. The SciAdv series are just VNs and anime there, just like in our world (That's why Shun (the detective) quoted S;G a couple times. Because he read the VNs and/or watched the anime)
    O;9's anime is also not supposed to be the full experience. You'll need to read the upcoming VN for that. Chaos;Child is compressing a VN longer than S;G into half the episode count S;G had, and of course it's suffering from it. Luckily the VN'll be localized some time this year.
    My point is that the only anime I can reccomend over the VN is S;G. Otherwise, read the VNs if/when they're translated (This also applies to Chaos;Head. You can find a translation patch in the net for that)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    O;9's anime is also not supposed to be the full experience. You'll need to read the upcoming VN for that. Chaos;Child is compressing a VN longer than S;G into half the episode count S;G had, and of course it's suffering from it. Luckily the VN'll be localized some time this year.
    My point is that the only anime I can reccomend over the VN is S;G. Otherwise, read the VNs if/when they're translated (This also applies to Chaos;Head. You can find a translation patch in the net for that)
    But why would I ever want to read a LN/VN of a show that wasn't good? An anime can draw plenty of new people to a source material, but only if it's done well. Or at least interestingly.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Occultic;Nine is not even SciAdv. It's SVN, a new continuity which for now includes it and the upcoming Anonymous;Code. The SciAdv series are just VNs and anime there, just like in our world (That's why Shun (the detective) quoted S;G a couple times. Because he read the VNs and/or watched the anime)
    Yeah and Digimon Tamers took place in a universe where the first two seasons were a tv show, yet it's still part of the franchise. Same with all the different Gundam continuities. That doesn't change the fact that they've now made a story that's disjointed as fuck.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Was reading through what english material that's available for Konosuba and surprised that they referenced something in LN 9 in that last episode, unless I'm just conflating the following image with what was talked about in LN 9.

Whoops, forgot that it was Megumin and her sister that were involved, not Yunyun, though Yunyun later ran into the thing I was talking about but not because of any magic she did.
    Last edited by Trubo; January 20th, 2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    After watching Youjo Senki's ED, I have a burning urge to kill someone at Studio NuT.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Can God make a rock he cannot lift? Can God make a sword sharp enough to kill him?

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    But why would I ever want to read a LN/VN of a show that wasn't good? An anime can draw plenty of new people to a source material, but only if it's done well. Or at least interestingly.

Yeah and Digimon Tamers took place in a universe where the first two seasons were a tv show, yet it's still part of the franchise. Same with all the different Gundam continuities. That doesn't change the fact that they've now made a story that's disjointed as fuck.
    It's your fault if you want to force your wrong headcanon into the setting. When that's not how it works. Of course you'll complain if you refuse to understand how stuff actully works. And you should read the VNs because they're much better. All your complaints come precisely from the adaptations and the VNs don't have those issues.
    You wouldn't defend S;G so much if it only had half as many episodes.
    This is why while I love S;G, I also hate it. It brings to the fanbase people who only want to judge the stories using the anime adaptations and refuse to give the VNs a chance. It's not like VN adaptations being fucking terrible and the source being better is something new. Hell, there's far less VN adaptations that are actually on par with their sources than there are failures. So read the VNs and understand the setting and differences beetween SciAdv and SVN (which is NOTHING like digimon. What a horrible comparison) or stop complaining about stuff when it's your fault in the first place
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Since I saw the 2nd and 3rd movie trailer for Chain Chronicle, my curiosity is getting the better of me. So I'm gonna watch the first movie to see if I'm correct in my assumption of the foreshadowing...

Spoiler:
    [The Hero will turn into the Black Knight who's been an enigma since Season 1 of the original game.]
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    >watches Seiren
    >they talk about sneaking into a girls' room
    >look up word they say
    >夜這い
    >I've learned something new today
    >wonder if people in Japan mistake Nightcrawler's name for something else

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And he's a teleporting demon-man too. Straight up Incubus, there.