Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30353839404142 LastLast

Thread: Shadowverse aka Hearthstone for Weeb Trash

No idea which world you live in, since in mine Aggro Sword has been dethroned hard. Ephemera was a cornerstone of the deck, and it performs much worse without her.

Anyway, Vengeance Blood is a high risk, high reward deck, which is exactly the kind of deck to hold #1 GM and go on crazy winstreaks. As for its aggro sword matchup, well, it's nothing a few 1PP DDrains and Airjammers into Spiderwebs can't handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

I'm trying to watch anime FFS

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tea Time is extremely nasty and helps me a lot. and replacing Pleas with Globe helps me get stuff faster even though it's random.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries

Finally got Daria after my 2nd special offer pack and this could be the first or second time I got 2 legendaries in one pack. I don't remember. and I bought the SFV Leaders pack for the lulz. If only I came back soon, I would have bought the Heaven's Feel Leader pack.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Congrats! Welcome to the Daria owner masterrace.

Blog Entries
    Last Special Offer Pack: 10 Legendaries out of 75 packs. No Aldos. Well. I didn't expect much since I got Leader Daria.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Man, this free pack promotion was great. Got an animated Kektar, Zeus, Cassiopeia and a gold in nearly every pack.

Blog Entries
    Can anyone help me with the Private Match Daily? Reddit doesn't have any new people yet.

EDIT: Nvm. Got it done for the day.
    Last edited by ChiakiKakumei; November 12th, 2017 at 10:19 PM.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    Urd is so OP.

Last Word spam? Urd
    Pesky Evos or want to Evo Spam to Damage like Tin Soldier and what not? Urd
    Storm? Urd
    Army of Mordecais? Urd
    That Urd with Aiela Combo which actually gives to a point orb whether your opponent wants to destroy her or not? Urd

I love Urd.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    Eachtar and Ceres are really annoying in Shadow. I love using this deck. And using Bison as Leader is so good fun
    Last edited by ChiakiKakumei; November 13th, 2017 at 09:12 PM.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Shadow has gone from my favorite craft to my bitch craft now that I'm maining Dirt Rune. Sad, really.

Blog Entries

I guess I am done with Starforged for now.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    Eachtar is really broken and Idk what was nerfed about him. And I pulled 2 legendaries in 1 pack each. Snow White and Dark Alice. How do I use Snow White?
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He is less flexible and always burns the shadows if you have them.

As a finisher he didn't get weakened at all. He'll see a massive resurgence with the rotation I am pretty sure.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Snow White you just sort of throw into a Haven deck and trade. As for Eachtar, he needs an existing board to work his magic, unlike the olden days when he made his own board and set up Eachtar into Eachtar turns, and no sane player lets Shadow have a board. In most of my games vs midshadow I never even see him come out because he would accomplish rather little when I keep the board under control.

OH YEAH

I'm pretty sure I was one of the people who noticed Burn Rune was great in this meta before most everyone did. Been steadily climbing since the beginning of the month, made a few big score leaps once the event started, and here I am at last. Smile is protected.

Blog Entries
    Arriet should be banned. I mean a turn 7 OTK with BnB is annoying as fuck. and if you somehow survive it, she heals them too. I mean, at least Dread Sea takes a while to charge/set-up. Well. You have to ramp and get the 3 pieces in your hand but Paradise pretty much solves that. I think Arriet won't get banned though because she will be the new "Urd" when rotation comes along. Well Unlimited exists.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Just prepare yourself to deal with BnB. There are followers/spells that counter it, and you can just apply pressure and force the opponent to spend evos, then use your board to trade into opponent's BnBs. Neutral Forest can't deal with pressure very well, and a BnB without an evo to back it up is a lot less scary.
    Last edited by Desuclocker; November 22nd, 2017 at 05:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's good but nowhere near broken, it requires a forest player to play conservative with their hand or use looking glass which can't be reliably tutored.

If they actually have the dream setup it hurts but it's not consistent enough to be troubling imo, it's just less all-in compared to a roach combo because plopping down BnB t6 is awfully scary no matter if you have Arriet or not.

Staircase exists, though. I'd say the current Neutral Forest playstyle hinges on hoping to draw Staircase early, then dumping hand on the board and having a bunch of followers delivered to your hand by 6. A BnB that doesn't activate both its effects on 6 is rare.

For all that, from my Burn Rune standpoint I'd say the deck doesn't hold up, as it still has weak early tempo, and BnB itself is often little more than a small roadbump, and that's in games you don't autowin by having Mutagenic Bolt in hand. Eachtar should still be able to wipe it with his zombies if you're into shadow, and with most other decks that are currently meta the game should probably be decided the moment BnB drops: either it fails to stop the opponent's momentum and the Forest player loses or the opponent has already lost the board, in which case the Forest player wins.

Blog Entries
    Staircase is a huge boon to it but you still can't just play as aggressively as you can with a tempo roach build imo. Your early is just weaker unless you get the treant activation, which in the end also isn't that much better than a T3 AE