Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A little comparison of power between Arcueid Brunestud, some of the Dead Apostles Ancestors of Tsukihime and Melty Blood in relation to the Servants of Fate Series.

Blog Entries
    As a rule any point that involves percentages accurate to a tenth of a percent isn't valid. Too much math, throw it out.

Blog Entries
    You know, we did take him off global ignore on the premise that if he was going to continue with the same old crap, we'd go the normal route.

And after handing out a warning for totally uninteractive posting, and seeing this be ignored ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    omegasonic, isso não é motivo pra criar um novo tópico.

- - - Updated - - -

E pelo amor de Deus, aprenda inglês.

- - - Updated - - -

Isso sem falar que powerlevels não são precisos o bastante para se usar porcentagem como comparação.
    omegasonic, take a second formal warning. Improve your English to a recognisable standard so that you can both post in a way that people might sensibly react to, and you can react to other people. These giant, incomprehensible textwalls of half-baked analysis are just useless.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

At this point I dont even know if he's purposefully trolling or just genuinely interested