Page 173 of 188 FirstFirst ... 73123163168171172173174175178183 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3751

Thread: Fate/Extella Story and Lore (free range spoilers)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    I think Ozy on the Moon would be pretty insane. If Karl is summoned in real world I would assume his flying city will be restricted to a RM complex like Ozy's but the Moon Cell is basically RMs-ception, I won't be surprised if Ozy's temple complex turns into an actual Egypt territory lol.
    Same as Camelot then. Yeah Ozy would be crazy. With his essentially army of boss enemies, pure firepower from his ship then all the crazy stuff he can have from his Temple. Certainly would be a mess
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Same as Camelot then. Yeah Ozy would be crazy. With his essentially army of boss enemies, pure firepower from his ship then all the crazy stuff he can have from his Temple. Certainly would be a mess
    I think it will be pretty amusing when Ozy's mooks gets charm by Karl and then by Ozy back and forth.

JP Friend Code
    It's a funny situation cuz Karl clearly has advantage over Ozy due to Holy King granting bonus against non-saint Divinity (Ozy). However all of Karl's NP are gonna get sealed if he dare enters Ozy's temples lol.

Blog Entries
    It's a funny situation cuz Karl clearly has advantage over Ozy due to Holy King granting bonus against non-saint Divinity (Ozy). However all of Karl's NP are gonna get sealed if he dare enters Ozy's temples lol.
    I was thinking why enter when Karl Cannon is that damn powerful and he can use his super robot to trash the temple.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I was thinking why enter when Karl Cannon is that damn powerful and he can use his super robot to trash the temple.
    Yeah but I doubt the Karl cannon can beat Dendara Bulb. Plus there's also the sphinixs and sun-boat for the Mech to deal with, even if they can't beat it they can probably keep it at bay.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Yeah but I doubt the Karl cannon can beat Dendara Bulb. Plus there's also the sphinixs and sun-boat for the Mech to deal with, even if they can't beat it they can probably keep it at bay.
    This is where Oracle comes in, if he can use it outside MC. Imagine Karl using Ozy's sphinixs against him.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The mech can fight a team of top tier Servants and the city is Hanging Gardens level? On top of the assimilation hax, this makes Karl super OP. Maybe a little too OP for someone with his fame. I thought he'd be about Iskandar level, as it is it sounds like he could solo the Fifth War cast.

Are the shadow servants an innate property of the city and Karl can make them if he gets sufficient mana supply (in this case Gil), or is it something else?

- - - Updated - - -

This is where Oracle comes in, if he can use it outside MC. Imagine Karl using Ozy's sphinixs against him.
    I doubt the Sphinx are intelligent enough to agree with Karl's goals.

JP Friend Code
    The temple complex itself is HUGE and very durable, especially the main temple's wall can even protect against anti-army NPs, and even has anti-purge defense so I doubt he can destroy it with cannons and super robot that easily. Not to mention Ozy can also reinforce them with mana from the lightbulb.

US Friend Code
    The sphinxes are intelligent, but I wouldn't think they agree. All they care about is Ozy, Egypt and stuff like that. They wouldn't even consider peace or whatever

anywhere than here

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Do we know how powerful Karl's Joyeuse Is? It's weaker than Charles (which I'm guessing is A+ or A++) but I don't see a rank.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Do we know how powerful Karl's Joyeuse Is? It's weaker than Charles (which I'm guessing is A+ or A++) but I don't see a rank.
    It's the same thing as Charles but only Charles can use the full power (Joyeuse Ordre). I think that means only Charles can true name release it.

Blog Entries
    Karl dismissed it as fantasy which is why only Charles can use it at full power.

US Friend Code
    They don't have ranks in the descriptions. So have to wait till Mats.

If you want to figure out how they are different, best is looking at their animations. Karl never fires a beam like Charles can do, and the most dramatic effect of the sword that it can create an explosion of energy centered around him. About it.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    did Drake do something of note in Link?

Personal opinion? Characterization is good since it focuses on Charles and Karl, but the argument of legend and reality is pretty painful, and it becomes amusing when Karl who rejects Charles as fantasy uses super robot as NP.
    Charles vs Karl was basically a geek fight between a Real Robot fan vs his future self that grown into a Super Robot fan.
    Strike Freedom + Wing vs Mazinger + Big O.

祖 Ancestor
    Okay, from Iceblade:

1st skill is roughly name Emperor's Privilege an innate skill Karl has. It is just another name for Imperial Privilege.

2nd skill is Ceremonial Reformation which increases the quality and abilities of groups and lands under him. Skill was gained from his work in unifying and reforming Europe, leading the cultural and Economical development of the land.

3rd skill is roughly translate as Holy King, giving him advantage against those with demon traits and divinity whom are not gained from being a saint.

NP 1 is Joyeuse which only Charles can release its true power. Since Charles can deal with Karna's NP without dying, it should be a very powerful NP.

NP 2 is Karl's Mobile Castle which is very durable since it requires big guns like Arjuna's NP and Tear Drop Photon Ray to destroy the cannons mounted on the fortress. Nero admits that Rome has no such thing and Charles compared it to Semi's Hanging Gardens. Karl's castle is stronger than Charles and can provide mana for other servants.

NP 3 is Karl's Giant Mecha who can fight top servants (route 3 has Karna, Arjuna, Altera and Gawain dealing with it ) alone. The servants are drained to the point of no longer able to fight after defeating the mecha.

NP 4 is the ultimate brainwashing which Karl claims can bring salvation while Altera claims it will destroy human foundations. Even servants will be turned after long exposure.
    That kit is pretty obscene if there's no drawback or prep involved.

How'd they beat the mech without most of those servants in the other routes (Karna and Arjuna are gone for example)?

US Friend Code
    but the Moon Cell is basically RMs-ception.
    Back to this but this just hit me, is this a reason why Iskandar can keep more then one soldier at a time outside of his RM and have his soldiers as elite mooks in his boss stages? Man the Moon Cell is the most optimal fighting ground. Between this and allowing Emiya to create Holy Swords. There's no such thing as limit is there in what it opens up for Servants.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; June 13th, 2018 at 11:42 AM.

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    Karl is like hands down the strongest Ruler. No one would go against him if he were a HGW overseer god damn.
    It's the same thing as Charles but only Charles can use the full power (Joyeuse Ordre). I think that means only Charles can true name release it.

I assumed that meant he couldn't have backup beams from the twelve swords that represent the paladins.
    Last edited by Reign; June 13th, 2018 at 11:45 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    He is not a fictional heroic spirit. He is a 架空の英霊 (heroic spirit of fiction).
    So what. The novel speaks about heroic spirits born out of fiction, when Sasaki Kojirou is introduced, there is a talk about how this guy never actually existed and is fictional rival to Miyamoto made by mixing records of different people etc, etc. Thinking that these are completely unrelated is denial on the level of Moon landing hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Base View Post
    You do realise that’s not an official translation, so we can’t fully trust it, right
    You were referencing the same translation, so this point is moot.

And Angra Mainyu is proof that not all Heroic Spirit’s legends are true,
    And that is exactly what I am arguing about. Or to be precise is that in original Fate dilogy in-universe legends were basically rumours about heroes, not necessary true to a full extent. They also can enable creation of "vacancy" for Heroic Spirit, which is filled by the "next best individual".
    Angra is example of this: not God Angra Manyu, but rather some poor dude, who got demonized in life. He got his name struck out of Avesta, cursed and kived for many generations, clearly becoming something supernatural to a degree

- - - Updated - - -

But I'll let Mizukume tell you because I'm 99% sure you have me on ignore since you won't include me in this nostalgic go-nowhere bickering (((
    I am not doing this on purpose, it just bothersome to answer the same argument twice. So I stick to one which see first.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; June 13th, 2018 at 12:27 PM.

Well, it is not my place to say this, but perhaps you would like to continue this discussion in the general Q&A thread?
    It is getting a little off-topic considering that this thread is for Extella Link.