Page 180 of 188 FirstFirst ... 80130170175178179180181182185 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 3751

Thread: Fate/Extella Story and Lore (free range spoilers)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalKing View Post
    Wasn't LE Nasu's first try at storywriting in anime format anyways? I wouldn't be surprised if the story didn't actually come out quite like how he wanted it to. If there's ever a sequel, it would probably be the CCC to the original Extra.

Either way I just want more of the masters from the Extraverse whether it be in an LE sequel, another Extraverse medium, or Extella 2.
    Which is why he didn't even try writing a script, he wrote a book and had Sakurai turn it into an anime script for him since she had experience with that.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalKing View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the story didn't actually come out quite like how he wanted it to.
    Probably not, considering he supposedly wrote it in the form of a book at first, and had to have someone else come in and help with adapting it to the proper format.

- - - Updated - - -

shit, sniped
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    hmm yes understood, blame sakurai for everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    I like Last Encore quite a lot too..
    Same
    Last encore is exactly what the title says, it's a last encore for the Extra chars
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    400977753/aqua
    More like the last encore for Nasu to write animu
    fate grand order ID:400977753

JP Friend Code
    Just watched the stage where you meet Iskandar. Have to fight him and Archimedes (who came to deliver a message from Altera) along with some clones like Robin, Drake and Cu. Afterwards you unlock him and he's never mentioned to be relevant in the story again. Isn't that sad?

The stage afterwards is against Altera (willingly acting as Karl's ally), Karna and Arjuna (he got Oracled in the 3rd route like his sun bro lol). After that the Indian bros turned back to normal and we unlock all these 3 in the same stage. The stage after that is versus a bunch of fake servants i.e Tamamo, Nero, Charles leading by Drake and then the stage versus Karl's cannons, Gilles and Jeanne.

US Friend Code
    Iskandar has been on the periphery of main story action for awhile now. Both in Extella and GO. The most stuff we got out of him was with his battle with Nero really. If I would think of reason is that Iskandar probably is in the same position that Artoria and Emiya are, already had their stories told (Honestly out of all of the Servants in Zero the Iskandar/Waver team was probably the most developed). The only hope he has to have some relevancy is through Darius tho I'd take they put that into Extra Battles and even then that would be limited. Man I really wish Rider Darius debuts properly eventually. He doesn't even have to be a playable character in GO or Extella but man he would be helpful, because without Darius being sane we won't get stuff from his actually well detailed personality and conversation from the mats and have a proper dialogue by these two rivals.

Well who knows maybe Iskandar will pop along in a Lostbelt or something. Maybe the Greek one but who knows.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do we have any ranks and/or types on the Noble Phantasms for either Charlemagne or Karl?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Iskandar has been on the periphery of main story action for awhile now. Both in Extella and GO. The most stuff we got out of him was with his battle with Nero really. If I would think of reason is that Iskandar probably is in the same position that Artoria and Emiya are, already had their stories told (Honestly out of all of the Servants in Zero the Iskandar/Waver team was probably the most developed). The only hope he has to have some relevancy is through Darius tho I'd take they put that into Extra Battles and even then that would be limited. Man I really wish Rider Darius debuts properly eventually. He doesn't even have to be a playable character in GO or Extella but man he would be helpful, because without Darius being sane we won't get stuff from his actually well detailed personality and conversation from the mats and have a proper dialogue by these two rivals.

Well who knows maybe Iskandar will pop along in a Lostbelt or something. Maybe the Greek one but who knows.
    He does have a quick conversation with Charles, calling him similar (the conquering stuffs) but Charles was like no that's....(Karl). Then the classic oh shit he's Top Servant. That's all you get for his screentime in the route lol.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazigh View Post
    Do we have any ranks and/or types on the Noble Phantasms for either Charlemagne or Karl?
    Pretty sure they don't do ranks in the games encyclopedia. Wait for mats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    He does have a quick conversation with Charles, calling him similar (the conquering stuffs) but Charles was like no that's....(Karl). Then the classic oh shit he's Top Servant. That's all you get for his screentime in the route lol.
    So like Gil, but Gil went with more style then?

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Well one thing he had over Gil is that he wasn't oracled or captured and use as battery lol.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Well one thing he had over Gil is that he wasn't oracled or captured and use as battery lol.
    Then more like Artoria.

Man I just wonder what was the circumstances that for Gil captured. I have a half-suspicion it be funny. Wonder if they ever will release mats will answer that. Last time they gave a brief description of their role in the routes. Hope it's the same. Though we will probably only get the mats when they release the extra four Servant's most likely.

Or that's what I hope.

anywhere than here

I can just imagine Karl going right up to him and asking to use him as a battery, and Gil laughs so hard that Karl is able to take him without a fight or Oracle.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Base View Post
    I can just imagine Karl going right up to him and asking to use him as a battery, and Gil laughs so hard that Karl is able to take him without a fight or Oracle.
    Do I dare ask how?

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    Is it explained why pashupata, a A++ np, is able to cancel out VS which is EX rank?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Arjuna stronk
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BK201 View Post
    Is it explained why pashupata, a A++ np, is able to cancel out VS which is EX rank?
    Because Ranks don't always matter. Especially in the case of a conceptual NP like Pashupata. Nasu did say once that that "conceptual NPs" like Gae Bolg are special and that Ranks doesn't always capture what they can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there is the case that in the actually mythology Pashupata would be way stronger then Vasavi Shakti by a very big margin

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isn't that basically the gist of his second interlude? Persona-style therapy session.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Because Ranks don't always matter. Especially in the case of a conceptual NP like Pashupata. Nasu did say once that that "conceptual NPs" like Gae Bolg are special and that Ranks doesn't always capture what they can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there is the case that in the actually mythology Pashupata would be way stronger then Vasavi Shakti by a very big margin
    Yes I know and that depends on the np's conceptual effect on a case by case basis. In this case, pashupata effect is sending people to nirvana which doesn't really explain how it managed to cancel out vs.

The actual mythology stuff doesn't really apply in nasuverse. My personal headcanon is that normally Arjuna need to restrain pashupata to prevent too much destruction so it's rank A++. The one he used against Karna is the full power one since there's no reason for him to hold back which is ranked EX and explains Arjuna np parameter being EX rank.