Page 176 of 188 FirstFirst ... 76126166171174175176177178181186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3751

Thread: Fate/Extella Story and Lore (free range spoilers)

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    That just proves the Moon Cell isn't very good at choosing servants truly apporpiate for the work it wants done
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyfishMarine View Post
    Charles, the fictional version, has a skill equate to Charisma and it ranks EX...
    The skill is EX , but it has a lot of skills other then just Charisma so it's probably not just straight EX.

Also B Rank Charisma ain't bad and it totally makes sense for Karl to have it. It's the standard anyone has who runs a country, whether it's Artoria, Ozy, David or whoever. Gil is the weird one in him having A+ while he only ever ruled one city. Anyway tho, the only reason I'm bummed about Karl's Charisma isn't that I'd think is low but that it just wasn't A Rank so we could have a 2nd case other then Iskandar. It's not that I care that much whether it's big or low but that it really bothers me that Iskandar is are only example of A Rank. If A Rank was the top it be fine but no there's a special A+ Rank with what 3 people in there already. Come on give plain A some love. I know this is weird but it is what bothers me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    That just proves the Moon Cell isn't very good at choosing servants truly apporpiate for the work it wants done
    Mate you can say the same thing with the last game where you had three top Servants join Altera willingly
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    The only thing the Moon Cell can depend upon is its King who can solve the problems with whatever resources is at hand.

I was mostly joking. But never said it's suddenly a problem in Link. Nor will I make any solid judgements on the story until I experience it for myself in english.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    The Moon Cell has been hacked and infected so often it's miracle it's still functioning at all by now. Give the murderous system of merciless recycling of human resources a break.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So how is adult Altera in the game? I haven't seen anything about that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    From what I understand, the monolith brainwashing only works in Moon Cell since it is a virus attaching itself to victims made from data. In reality, it just gives Karl the idea to stop fooling around and begin conquest for the greater good in earnest. He did that in real life Nasuverse via Charisma and realpolitik.
    When I say monolith I mean the fact that Velber inspired him to start the unification of Europe instead of the god he actually follows and believes in.

But he was inspired by God. It sounds like he didn't know it was actually aliens and from his perspective, it was God Himself speaking. He still did it for God. You make it sound like he suddenly decided to do the unification for the aliens instead of God, when everything implies he did it for God, even if the voice was actually aliens (which he apparently didn't know)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    He, Helena and Solomon should sit down and compare notes.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    But he was inspired by God. It sounds like he didn't know it was actually aliens and from his perspective, it was God Himself speaking. He still did it for God. You make it sound like he suddenly decided to do the unification for the aliens instead of God, when everything implies he did it for God, even if the voice was actually aliens (which he apparently didn't know)
    Look, it's the same thing as the implication that Jeanne might have been influenced by the CF instead of hearing God, I just don't like that they're cutting these connections to their religion.

It's not even that much of a deal breaker, I just said some pages ago that I like him and this is the only thing I dislike in everything I heard about the game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    He, Helena and Solomon should sit down and compare notes.
    Would make for a great interlude.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    So how is adult Altera in the game? I haven't seen anything about that yet.
    That's because she's technically not in there. She's loli Altera's temporary henshin. That's also why you only see my room scenes with loli Altera and not adult Altera.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    That's because she's technically not in there. She's loli Altera's temporary henshin. That's also why you only see my room scenes with loli Altera and not adult Altera.
    Well, makes sense I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    as in Sieg turning into Siegfried?

Look, it's the same thing as the implication that Jeanne might have been influenced by the CF instead of hearing God, I just don't like that they're cutting these connections to their religion.

It's not even that much of a deal breaker, I just said some pages ago that I like him and this is the only thing I dislike in everything I heard about the game so far.

Would make for a great interlude.

If i recall what people told me in that argument some days ago, is not that his God was this alien thing all along, but that he tought that thing was from God, but it doesnt mean he dont believe in God or that his God doesnt exist. But yeah, im still not a fan of it

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know that, I just think that if Martha can meet Jesus, Orion can have Artemis tailing him, and Tamamo can be the bunrei of Amaterasu, then Jeanne and Karl should hear the voice of their actual God.

But it's the same argument people were having with the Round Table vs the Paladins. They just decided to approach these characters in different ways, and I don't like the way they choose, but as I said, not that big of a deal considering the rest of his character.

i dont think the Jeanne thing is confirmed. Maybe it was mplied once but i dont think it was brought up again in either Apo or GO

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    i dont think the Jeanne thing is confirmed. Maybe it was mplied once but i dont think it was brought up again in either Apo or GO
    Look, it's the same thing as the implication that Jeanne might have been influenced by the CF instead of hearing God

After see the latest Learning Much More with Manga https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/manga/chapter-46-0 and the manga https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000085/ I began to wonder how are Tamamo and Nero shown as Mothers of loli Altera? From what I recall Altera says she want to grow up to be like her moms. I also saw a scene, I think it was near the end of the first route, where after find Altera Nero seems overjoyed but Tamamo seems to be scolding her for making them worry then proceed to forgive her. I don't know if understood the scenes right and I wonder if others showed how much of a family they all were?

Oh well, what I can say, a bit late for the party and I don't have the game or some console able to emulate it, but I have been here since the beginning, so I have some opinions.

First I like the main focus in Charlamagne and Karl but I feel that the split was a bit overcomplicated, maybe. I would like something as Paladin Char is the part of the Heroic Spirit of Charlamagne and you can get it if you summon him as Saber and in the case of the Ruler class appears Karl that is another part of the life of Charlamagne.

I would like this instead of pull at the blame in Moon Cell and the recent excuse of "you normally can summon this Servatnt but for reasons now you can". This is something that bothers me until today. Other of the reasons is the need of the true HS Charlamagne because without his mention Astolfo and the other Paladin would become fictional in-verse, ergo, if the story only have the split of Charlemagne Real vs Fictional. Sorry if my explanation is lacking.

As to NPs, Skills and characters, I like what they made of them.

And with the deal of "Charlamagne hear the voice of God but was a Alien", I still attach myself to my theory of:

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Oh well, I still believe that.

You know, recently the popular belief is that the gods in ancient civilizations was actually aliens, so in certain mode makes sense with the story that a King of the ancient France (I don't know so much history) believed that he was choosen (or something) for god but actually a being outside the planet. Is a bit awkward, but have sense.

In fact (I hope not) if the Mars thing was really true, that is plausible, because that means he was contacted by a god certainly, but What God?
    Cases like Jeanne were, really in Nasuverse whatever else seems exists but the catholic god, how she know that was really that god, for the same as Karl could have been another god or an alien or even the counter force.

Btw, only the magus and the people of that medium know about the counter force, but the normal people wouldn't interpret the counter force as god?
    I don't have this knowledge but what workship the Church who know about all this?
    I'm back with this but what if the son of god is a being kinda Arcuied-like and Martha knows him.
    He die for the Longinus Spear, so the Longinus Spear also can kill Arcueid for good? (ok this last line was stupid).
    ...but what I want to say is that I don't have problems with that, certainly is a interesting angle and a way to tie with Altera story. Before really I didn't agree with the whole " Attila the Hun is a Alien girl" but we are here and there is nothing left that keep moving.

But the only thing I believe we all can agree is that this story is miles better than Extella 1, right?

Blog Entries
    Link is just the Armageddon to Extella’s Deep Impact

- - - Updated - - -

This metaphor is perfect and I defy you to find a single point where it breaks down

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    But the only thing I believe we all can agree is that this story is miles better than Extella 1, right?
    Most of the people here haven't even read the story yet so