Thread: Fate/Extella Story and Lore (free range spoilers)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    From what I understand, the monolith brainwashing only works in Moon Cell since it is a virus attaching itself to victims made from data. In reality, it just gives Karl the idea to stop fooling around and begin conquest for the greater good in earnest. He did that in real life Nasuverse via Charisma and realpolitik.
    Virus works through blue particle, and if you look at unregistered saint graph icon in FGO it's basically it. Chaldea also employed spiritrons to rayshift. So I'm sure both the blue particle and spiritrons are in reality. From the way Tamamo and Archimedes put it, this blue particle is related to the 量子回路 (quantum circuit), it's computing term. In Moon Cell the human order foundations are called quantum time lock as oppose to in magic world, so the blue particle might go by a different name in reality as well.

Beside, if Dimitte can even destroy the human order, yea it clearly not just something exclusive to the Moon Cell. I mean, if the best it can do is assimilate all life currently on SE.RA.PH and is useless outside the cyberworld, there's no way it can fuck with the human order. Also Dimitte was said to be incomplete and was only completed with strengthening from Moon Monolith so I would assume that it is a thing in reality for Karl as well, probably represents his effort to unify all and would also brainwash ppl to his side. However the effect is gonna be very limited.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 14th, 2018 at 12:16 AM.