https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries

Dangerous Beast [One-shot]

Dangerous Beast

The following content is rated MA18+

“This is,” Mashu’s voice chokes out, “a bit too much, Da Vinci-chan”

“Is that so?” the witch remarks, “Irisviel pulled hers off quite wickedly.” Da Vinci steps back and sits atop a table. Wrapping her left leg over her right, she spreads out a piece of clothing in front of her. ‘’I’m certain Vlad can have a different costume made for you.”

“I’m fine,” lavender feet turn towards the small gap beneath the red curtain. Pulling at the purple mane and furry ears above her head, Mashu replies, “I couldn't trouble him any further.”

“Such a sweet girl,” Da Vinci drops the garment on the table. She scoots off the furniture and walks over to a nearby long mirror. Her heels clack against the floor accompanied by the pitter-patting of a small white creature. Its tail wags beneath the pumpkin-design poncho while Da Vinci poses in front of the mirror. With a hum, she leans forward with a finger to her pursed lips, “Vlad has his work cut out for him. Well, anything will look good on myself.”

“The man has fastidious skill with fabric,” a theatrical voice rings out. Stepping through the sliding door, the man fans out his frilly cuffs with a smirk. He bows with a hand over his chest and rises while brushing back his long hair. He strides over to Da Vinci, whose mouth is agape and her eyes wide, and lifts her hand with one of his arms behind his mantle. He looks up through half-lidded eyes, “but no attire could behold your splendor.”

Da Vinci inhales and then reaches out to flick the man’s forehead, earning a yelp from the recipient. “Ahaha, you’re cute when you put in effort, Romani,” she says.

With a hand above his brow, Dr. Roman sighs, “I got carried away in the spirit of the holiday.”

From within the changing room, Mashu’s voice calls out, “Is that you Doctor? What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I came to gather the other costumes for the other Servants,” Dr. Roman states. “Some in particular were excited, while few were pressing about different matters,” he scratches the back of his head. With a glance to the side, he remarks, “For instance, ‘a costume that will let me get closer to Master~ without him noticing’ Kiyohime asked of me.”

Hearing Dr. Roman sigh, Mashu replies, “It must have been troubling for you, Doctor.”

“I’m fine,” Dr. Roman waves off, “More importantly, how are the costumes, do they fit well?”

“Hmmhmm,” Da Vinci does a little twirl, “The designer has outdone himself, and that’s high praise coming from me!”

Dr Roman nods to himself, “I see, and how about you, Fou?”

As he addresses the creature at his feet, it wags its tail, “Foh, foh!”

“We have yet to see whether Mashu’s costume fits or not,” Da Vinci points out.

“It does fit, but it’s…” Mashu becomes quiet. Fou skimpers under the red curtain and then comes out dragging a coat, causing a gasp from within. “Come back with my coat, Fou!” Mashu trips out after Fou, “Ah…”

From the feet up, lavender stockings adorn her legs to her thighs with a furry cuff. Purple fur covers her hips with a matching tail hanging down and a pink ribbon tied at the base. Her breasts are covered in the same purple fur on her hips, no different than a skimpy bikini. Covering the front of her upper body, straps intersect over her cleavage and stomach. Half are hooked at the hips and the other half hooked around to the half-band in the back. And from her arms to head, the same colored garments that she wears on her legs but with black-tipped claws on her hands. Finally, standing above her head is two wolfish ears.

“Oh,” Stepping closer, Da Vinci adjusts her glasses, “That looks ravishing on you, even I want you for myself!”

“Hold on!” Dr. Roman takes Mashu’s coat from Fou and hands it to her, “Isn’t this too revealing, even for a costume!?”

Mashu takes her coat and holds it to her chest, “That’s what I was trying to say…”

“What’s the problem? It looks great on you,” Da Vinci smiles, “Even Gudao-kun’s heart will skip a beat!”

“Senpai?” Mashu starts but trails off. A tinge of red marks her cheeks. Grasping her coat tightly, she tilts her head forward with her bangs covering her eyes. A small smile appears on her face.

“That won’t do, I won’t allow it!” Dr. Roman breaks out into a sweat. Strands of hair fall on the side of his forehead, “Not to mention, what would Lancelot do if he sees you like this!?”

At the mention of that name, Mashu’s brow furrows along with her smile. Da Vinci lets out a sigh and presses a finger to her temple. Noticing the air become a bit cold, Dr. Roman slowly raises his hands in surrender. Walking forward a bit to him, Mashu raises her head fully, “No Doctor, I would like to take this, okay?”

Dr. Roman rubs the back of his head stuttering, “Yes, go ahead…”

“Thank you very much!” Mashu exclaims and holds her coat in one arm, stomping out of the room. As the door slides behind her, she notices in the window’s reflection a tall white-armored man with purple hair. The man’s mouth is agape in her direction. Refusing to look, she sharply turns her head in the opposite direction. With a ‘hmph,’ Mashu strides through the hallway.

“Even though I said that,” Mashu sighs as she zips up her hoodie.

After leaving Da Vinci and Dr. Roman, Mashu made her way around Chaldea. While walking around, she ran into other Servants in costume. Exchanges were made, and the Servants that Mashu ran into expressed variants of enthusiasm toward her own costume. At first she was fine with it, but as the feedback elevated quickly, she began to shy away from others.

Pulling her hood over her head, she whispers, “there's no way I can show him.”

As her gaze is cast down, a voice calls out, “Mashu?”

She looks up to see Gudao walking toward her, “Senpai!?” His Chaldea uniform blaringly white, distinguishable from the surroundings. Her Master stops in front of her, smiling all the while. Mashu composes herself, “Did you need me for anything?”

“I went to go get my costume, but Da Vinci-chan told me it wasn’t finished yet,” Gudao says. While scratching the side of his cheek, he stares at Mashu’s attire. “And… she said you wanted to show me your costume.”

“Did she?” Mashu pulls down the hem of her coat and hood. Even though she said it on a whim, she really did want to show him her costume. But now facing him, she can’t bring herself to do so. Neither wanting to trouble him or appear overzealous.

Noticing her reluctance, Gudao attempts to give her some grace in passing, “Ah, if it was joke on her part, then I’ve been fooled.”

“No, it wasn’t a joke, but it was…” Mashu starts, but is stopped by her Master’s right hand on her shoulder.

“It’s fine if you don’t want to,” Gudao says. With his other hand, he scratches the back of his neck, “Still, I was really looking forward to seeing your costume.”

Upon hearing that, Mashu stops fidgeting and becomes silent. At this cue, Gudao starts to walk away. Taking hold of his hand, he stops and looks back at Mashu’s hand on his. Tightening her grip, she looks up at him, “Were you really?”

Her meek expression makes him face her directly, “Yeah.”

Biting a bit at her lower lip, Mashu inhales then exhales to calm herself. Turning toward the corner hallway, she leads him by the hand. Dumbfounded but curious, Gudao doesn't resist and allows her guidance. As they turn the corner, Mashu stands between her Master and the wall. Letting go of his hand, she pulls down her hood and then reaches for her coat's zipper.

Slowly, as the sound echoes in the hall, Mashu zips down her coat. Pulling the sides apart, she reveals her costume beneath. Gudao gazes at the erotic design leaving little to the imagination. As her coat wrinkles to the ground, Mashu crosses her arms over her stomach. Taking this all in, Gudao breaks the seemingly long silence, “A wolf?”

“Mmm,” she nods, “What do you think?”

At her beckoning glance, he lets out a withheld breath, “It looks really cute… and lewd.” Mashu goes red up to her ears at his praise. And then, an inner desire dwelling in Gudao’s mind comes out, “Mashu, could you please act out for me?”

The unexpected question made the Demi-Servant’s eyes go big, “What do you mean…?”

“You know,” her Master begins, “Halloween is almost here, and everyone is getting in the spirit of the season. Even though the holiday isn't here yet, why not roleplay in your costume a little bit?”

Contemplating this, Mashu drops her arms to her sides. It had been embarrassing to wear the outfit, but her Master liked it and praised her for it. And now, he's making a personal request of her. Surely anymore than this would be fine, and it is near-time of the holiday. With her mind made up, Mashu raises her claws up at Gudao, “G-Gao! ...I'm going to eat you!”

As if ellipsis appear above his head, Gudao mutters, “One more time.”

Catching that, Mashu pounces forward while brandishing her canines. “Gao! I'm going to eat you!”

Unable to contain his laughter, Gudao clutches his stomach with his left hand. Mashu breaks out of her stance and refutes his reaction. About to fall over, he props himself forward on his right knee with the other hand. In response, she grabs Gudao’s collar and shakes him. As his laughing dies down, Mashu noogies her head into his chest with a pout.

“Haha, sorry Mashu,” Gudao wraps his arms around her as they both settle down, “You're just too cute.”

Although he couldn't see her face, her ears tinge red at the ends. Mashu muffles out, “Senpai is such a bully…”

“When you're like this, I want to spoil you,” Gudao says. Comforting her, he strokes the back of her head. She relents and lets her hands drag down his torso to her sides.

Lifting her face from his chest, Mashu whispers, “Really…?”

With a gentle smile, he hugs her close and presses his forehead to hers, “Yeah.”

She calms her breathing, crinkling her nose as it touches his, “You’re not lying?”

“I meant it,” her Master reaches his left hand behind her right. Tracing her palm to her claws, he intertwines his fingers with hers, “I want to spoil you.”

“Then,” Mashu’s warm breath tickles his nose. With her right hand, she reaches up to grasp his shoulder. Tightening her hold of their locked hands, her eyelids slowly drop, “I'll be in your care.”

Coordinating their bodies, she pulls him closer and he pushes her back to him. The small gap between them rises in temperature with their breathing. With a turn of their heads, they close the distance with a chaste kiss.

A union more direct than the pact they hold, the two savor the contact of one another. Gudao tastes a small sweetness on her lips, most likely lip gloss. Mashu is assaulted by a burst of many flavors, most likely some fruity candy he ate. They break away, but the connected bridges of their noses remain intact. Treading upon that unspoken valley of trust, the pair cross their hearts.

Their kisses began brief and light. As the exchanges went on, they grow deeper and their lips linger in contact. Smacking his lips, Gudao reaches out with his tongue, prodding Mashu to reciprocate. Not wanting to deny him entrance, she snakes her tongue out to meet his. A spinning routine of one who beckons the other.

Mashu squeezes his shoulder, causing her Master to stop to breathe. Enraptured by the shared experience, she pulls Gudao’s head forward to catch his lips. Caught off guard, he stumbles with her against the wall. Undeterred, Mashu relentlessly twirls her tongue around his. Enthralled by her, Gudao traces up her side and cups her left breast. Surprised, she breaks away gasping for air.

Thinking he passed her comfort zone, Gudao slowly lets go. In rebuttal, Mashu lunges for his bottom lip, biting down. Frozen in place, he squeezes her breast as she lightly chews his lip. Tugging him closer by the lip, she nibbles away while staring into his eyes. Gudao captures her mouth while fondling her breast, his thigh rising up to her precious place. Emboldened by this, Mashu rides up his leg, unsubtly rubbing against him while suckling his tongue.

From down the hall around the corner, a voice calls out, “Maassstttteerrrrr~”

Mashu bites down on Gudao’s tongue, earning a muffled grunt from him. As both are shaken out of their arousal, they slink into one of the nearby rooms to hide. Kiyohime, one of the more difficult Servants of Gudao, is stalking him again. Her steps draw near and then stop suddenly. All is quiet save for the pair’s soft breathing. Then, they hear sniffling in the distance.

“Master~? Where are you?” she creeps closer to the corner. Her robe’s sleeves swaying behind her. Kiyohime turns the corner, sniffing the air and stops near the two. Mashu and Gudao’s eyes are open wide, both unconsciously hugging eachother.

Just as she’s about to step near the door, Kiyohime hears footsteps up ahead. Withdrawing from the door, she turns in that direction with a small smile. “I found you,” she giggles. The snake-like Servant walks down the hallway singing, “One… Two… Kiyohime is coming for you…”

As her singing becomes faint, Mashu and Gudao peek out of the room they're in.

“I don't think I'll be sleeping well tonight,” he mumbles into his hand. Mashu smiles up at him, then fiddles with one of her furry ears. Now that the threat subsided, their libido from before vanishes. Both show signs of outward disappointment. As silence hangs over the two, Gudao rubs the back of his head, “I'm going back to my room.”

“Then,” Mashu clasps her hands together, “goodnight, Senpai.” Gudao pats the top of her head, earning himself a smile from Mashu. The two go their separate ways. When she walks far enough away, Mashu looks back in her Master's direction with a claw to her bottom lip.

Gudao breathes softly in the dark veil of his room. Sleeping on his side, his arms stretch out leaving wrinkles in his white shirt. His entire room has been decorated for the upcoming holiday. Pumpkins, decorations, and plush dolls litter the corner, along with candy on the nightstand. Turning on his back, Gudao brings the blanket closer to his shoulders.

The door swishes to the side revealing a beast-like silhouette in the light. The door shuts out the light from the hallway. The intruder stalks over to the foot of the bed. Lifting the blanket, it crawls under with its purple tail slithering in.

The blanket rises up from the bottom to the middle. Shuffling from within, a pair of black boxers slips down from within the blanket. Falling to the floor atop the undergarment is a matching-color panties. Gudao turns his head slowly from side to side. Feeling a new weight settle upon him, as well as something a bit moist against his genitalia, he opens his eyes.

Reaching over and turning on a small pumpkin lamp, Gudao pulls up his blanket, “Mashu?”

"Gao~” she rubs the side of her head against his shirt, baring her canines, “This time, I will eat you!”

Flabbergasted by her nightly visit, Gudao notices below what's missing and what's rubbing against him. A cross between shock and shame etches across his face, “At this time of the night!?”

Placing her hands down on his shoulders, Mashu sits up, “Didn't you say you will spoil me?”

The tone of her voice gives him pause. They were interrupted last time, but now, the chance of anymore disturbances is not likely. Since he just woke up, a lower part of himself also begins to rise up. To add to his impending arousal, his beloved Servant is baring her precious place atop his own.

Mashu feels her Master's erection swell beneath her. The warmth contrasting with the cool air coming into the blanket. Thinking of the situation she put both of them in, Mashu drags her labia forward. The smooth grazing against each other’s genitalia earns a deep breathe from the two. Closing her eyes as she slowly grinds against him, Mashu pleas for him, “Senpai~”

Unable to stop himself from raising his pelvis up a little, Gudao gives in, “Alright, I'll spoil you like I said I would.”

Staring down at him, she smiles, “Then, let me start by taking responsibility for before…”

Mashu takes a chocolate Pocky stick from the bowl of candy next to the lamp. Placing it in her mouth, she points the other end at her Master. With no reason to deny, Gudao bites on his end of the stick. The two then chew towards the center. Their faces draw near as the stick’s slowly eaten away. When their lips finally meet, Mashu nibbles on his lower lip.

As Gudao parts his lips, Mashu immediately digs in for his tongue. Twirling around her target, she grabs a hold of his head and his tongue. To remedy the misfortunate bite from earlier, Mashu sucks on his wound while angling her head for ease of access. Her short light-violet hair forms a curtain around Gudao’s peripheral vision. At the same time, she rubs her lower lips against the underside of his penis.

Breaking away from him, Mashu tastes the sweetness and iron as the saliva strand snaps. Feeling the place between them become wet, Mashu licks her lips as she sets herself into a rhythm. Not wanting to be left out, Gudao raises his hips in tandem to Mashu’s grinding. The pressure against her mound causes her to let out a content sigh.

Looking down between them, Gudao notices at the top of her folds a little nub begin to peek out. Reaching up to her hips, he pulls her forward more so her clit grazes the underside directly. Mashu yelps then grits her teeth. Slowly so Mashu can adapt, Gudao grinds his erection against her semi-hidden pearl. Gasping from his ministrations, she moves of her own accord as he lets go of her hips. From the combined effort of the two, both their privates are slick from her lubricants. Precum leaks from the head of Gudao’s penis.

While catching her breathe, Mashu directs Gudao’s swelling prick to her slit. He watches as she steadies herself and descends upon him. The head pushes her folds apart. It slowly enters, as her lower entrance spreads to accommodate him. Mashu winces at the obligatory pinch from taking his prick in. Thanks to the lubricants from their foreplay, he slides in easily with her own wet channel’s assistance. Mashu exhales contently as she fully engulfs her Master's erection to the base.

“You don’t need to move, Senpai,” she supports herself forward, “I’ll handle everything.”

She raises her hips and then descends down to the base. Starting out slow, Mashu breathes faster as she speeds up her pace. Stopping once, she gyrates her hips clockwise. Gudao and herself moan at the friction. Then she resumes her earlier bouncing atop his hips. Unexpectedly, she leans back and sensually slides up and down circling her hips counter-clockwise.

This causes her Master to arch his back, and try to grind his erection further into her. He settles down, but tries to grab Mashu’s hips. Jerking forward, she pushes his wrists down, “You can’t~”

“Mashu,” Gudao grits his teeth, “Where did you learn how…?”

With a dreamy look in her eye, she replies, “Ah, I asked… Medb how best to please the opposite gender, and she told me how.”

“That girl…” Gudao drawls out. He doesn’t know whether to curse or thank the erotic Servant. Probably a mixture of both.

“She taught me the best ways to make the experience more pleasurable,” Mashu says. Reaching up to her cleavage, she pulls up the skimpy band letting her breasts fall out. Taking his hands, she pulls them up to grab her sizeable boobs. As Gudao cups them, Mashu moans out, “How are they?”

Squeezing them, Gudao remarks, “They’re very soft…”

“I’m glad,” Mashu gyrates her hips once. Soon after she begins bouncing up and down again. Combining her earlier efforts, she starts panting as her Master kneads her breasts. She slides up and down faster as her core becomes even hotter. Feeling his dick twitch inside, she clenches her vaginal muscles in response. Goosebumps rise all over her arms as her breathing becomes hot and erratic. Somewhere inside, his penis keeps hitting a sensitive spot.

Mashu raises her hips up and down faster, craving more of that feeling. Quickly finding it again, her inner walls twitch everytime she hits that area. Her expression becoming euphoric, she bucks her hips relentlessly, “Sorry Senpai, I’m…”

“It’s fine, I’m also…” Gudao slides his hands from her breasts down her arms.

Clasping both hands with his, she intertwines her fingers with his. As he holds her up, Mashu frantically grinds down as Gudao bucks upwards, “I’m… I’m cu-...!”

Mashu tries her best to withhold a scream. Yelping as her vagina tightens around her Master’s erection. Her pelvis twitches against his, and then she feels herself filled a little inside. Gudao grits his teeth, jerking upward into his beloved Servant’s entrance. Squeezing his hands, Mashu slumps forward signifying her afterglow.

A moment of exhaustion passes by, then Gudao sits up. He reaches up to cup Mashu’s cheek and kisses her. They wrestle their tongues together in a small bout. A single strand of saliva connects them as they break away. He peers into Mashu’s eyes, noticing the wavy shine in them. Putting his forehead to hers, he says, “That was great.”

“I’m glad then,” she whispers. Then, she grinds slowly against him, “You’re still hard…” His arousal still peaks within her. Displaying no shame, she circles her hips atop him, “Uhm, if it’s alright with you, I want to keep going.”

“Sure,” Gudao starts, “if you don't mind, can you face the other way?”

“Okay…” Mashu responds as she maneuvers around to sit with her back to him. Hugging her close to him, he traces his hands up to massage her breasts. Kissing the side of her neck, she moans as he rubs the pert nips at the top of each slope. Then he slides his hands up to her shoulders, suddenly pushing her on all fours. “Senpai!?”

Gudao leans over her back, kissing up her neck. He finds her right ear and nibbles on it. Gasping at his attentiveness, Mashu clenches at the bed sheets. As he lets go of her ear, Gudao reaches to the half-band on her back and tugs at the straps. Mashu’s costume top falls beneath her and then thrown to the small pile at the floor.

Gudao stands on his knees and grabs Mashu’s hips. He pulls out of her slowly, then pushes back in fast. She breathes out in surprise, and then gasps a little everytime he repeats the action. He stops to squeeze her rear, gyrating his pelvis like she did for him. The stimuli to her parted folds causes her to drop her head. He pulls out a little and hugs her from behind. Reaching under her, Gudao grasps each breast in one hand and kneads them. With her head down, Mashu sees his actions in full view.

Gudao begins thrusting again as he rolls Mashu’s nipples simultaneously. Her costume’s tail brushes against his waist. The mane brushes his cheek as he kisses her shoulder. Mashu’s mouth is agape as she starts to tighten the sheets in her hand. Like earlier, she can feel that sensitive area inside her being brushed against. This time, due to her position, her Master can reach even deeper. The friction building up the swelling feeling of release. She grits her teeth, preparing for what’s literally to come.

Before long, Mashu drawls out a long moan as her vaginal walls squeeze down on her Master’s dick. She balls up the sheets in her hands, turning her knuckles white. She also feels her Master thrust even faster behind her. Soon after he jerks to a halt, pumping his seed inside. Along with him, her whole body goes rigid, twitching for a few moments.

Mashu slumps into the bed along with Gudao on top. Their breaths coming in pants. He holds her in embrace as she smiles. The smell of her and his arousal tickle their noses. He reaches up to tug her hair behind her ear. Mashu starts to get up, with Gudao’s help. They shift themselves back into their earlier starting position. Gudao’s arms wrap around her stomach as Mashu stretches her arms around his neck.

“That was really intense,” Mashu says while wiggling her waist. Still feeling his erection not go down, she pushes back to the base of his dick. The place where they’re connected still slick with their bodily fluids. She looks him in the eye from the side, “Can we do it one more time?”

Feeling himself slowly soften inside her, Gudao smiles, “Alright, but it won’t last long.”

“That’s fine,” Mashu replies, giving a small peck on the cheek. Twisting herself around as he lies down, Mashu drapes herself over him, “I just want to savor this with you.”

Mashu presses her breasts to his chest, digging her arms under Gudao’s head. She wiggles her pelvis against him, getting in a comfortable position. They hug each other, content to slowly make love in each other’s embrace. She sways in motion with him, humping against him. He responds in kind, rubbing her back all the way. They share chaste kisses, deep and prolonged. None like they were before, but just an exchange of their dearest affection.

As the friction increases slightly, their respective releases slowly build up. Their lovemaking quickly brings them to the edge. Her soft body rubbing against his, her nipples grazing his skin. Their earlier climaxes were intense and explosive, but this rises purely out of sensual consummation. With a small jerk from each, they both reach their euphoric release. Gudao cums one last time inside as Mashu squeezes his prick for all that’s left.

Both let out a content sigh as they hug each other close. Not minding the sweat from the exertion. He raises her waist a little, feeling himself soften. Gudao begins to slip out, but Mashu stops him, “Please, can we stay together like this?”

“I'm fine with it, but why?” Gudao let's her sink back down onto him.

“I want to stay connected with you like this...” Mashu rests her head on his torso. She places her ear to where his heart beats. Closing her eyes, she can hear the steady rhythm of his pulse. Consistent and in tempo, it soothes the tension in her shoulders. Her eyelids rise once more, “I want to treasure every moment, for as long as I can...”

With a smile and huff through his nose, Gudao wraps his arms around Mashu’s back. With his right hand, he runs his hand down her head repeatedly. His fingers rake through strands of hair, caressing to a point. Mashu’s eyes fight back the oncoming exhaustion of post-coitus. Eventually she gives in to the combination of drowsiness and her Master's petting.

As he hears her gentle breathing, Gudao pulls his bed’s blanket over the two of them. Holding Mashu in a warm embrace, he lightly kisses the top of her head and whispers, “Sweet dreams.”

Morning comes in through the simulated day/night cycle of Chaldea. Gudao’s inner clock wakes him at the presumed time of dawn. As his ears and eyes come into focus, he notices his beloved Servant on top of him. Appearing to have woken up earlier, Gudao looks down feeling his morning erection in pleasure. Finally focusing, he sees Mashu grinding atop him, panting with a drowsy look.

“Good morning, Senpai,” Mashu wiggles her waist, “When I woke up, you were still inside me. I was going to pull away, but then I felt your penis quickly become erect.” She shyly smiles at him, “I thought it would be a waste, and we still have time before everyone else wakes up…”

He thought Kiyohime was dangerous to him before, but now he had to reconsider.

Author's Notes
    Very late, but Happy Halloween.

Trivia

• The title comes from the Dangerous Beast Craft Essence of the same name.
    • When Da Vinci remarks about Irisviel's costume, this is a reference to the Halloween Princess Craft Essence.
    • Dr. Roman's and Da Vinci's costumes are the same as their event CE counterparts.
    • Dr. Roman mentions Kiyohime asking for a specific costume to get close to Gudao "without him noticing." This is in reference to Michael Myers from the Halloween franchise.
    • The song Kiyohime sings is a parody of the original bedtime chant from A Nightmare On Elm Street.

Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Knight in the street, freak in the sheets.

At last, someone has made good on the lewd opportunities that her Halloween costume offers. All in all, it was rather cute, and got the job done. Thanks, Raylen.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Putting it on under the coat is some cute stuff

Happy Halloween
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Knight in the street, freak in the sheets.

At last, someone has made good on the lewd opportunities that her Halloween costume offers. All in all, it was rather cute, and got the job done. Thanks, Raylen.
    Someone's used that line before, but regardless I burst out laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Putting it on under the coat is some cute stuff

Happy Halloween
    It came from this and what ultimately prompted me to write the one-shot.
    Quotes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher;2530891

It came from [URL="https://mobile.twitter.com/syatey_12/status/789375710334898180"
    this[/URL] and what ultimately prompted me to write the one-shot.
    Oh that! I thought that would get adapted into a lemon at some point. It was a good read, nice job.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    That's what I assumed. It's pretty fun to postulate your own ideas from fanart, to reappropriate and/or recontextualize doujins. Even better if it actually becomes a story of its own!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    This is steamy.

I'm sorry. I can't read this until the end because my imagination is too strong for my own good.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Oh that! I thought that would get adapted into a lemon at some point. It was a good read, nice job.
    I'm surprised no one jumped at the opportunity when her Event CE was revealed. Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    That's what I assumed. It's pretty fun to postulate your own ideas from fanart, to reappropriate and/or recontextualize doujins. Even better if it actually becomes a story of its own!
    Perfect time to say "a picture's worth a thousand words" huh? Lol.

Thanks for reading btw.

Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    This is steamy.

I'm sorry. I can't read this until the end because my imagination is too strong for my own good.
    If I managed to make you hot and bothered, then I accomplished what I set out to do. A-hyuk.

I just wish I got this out in time for Halloween.
    Quotes
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    But you actually used(and described) the Dangerous Beast Craft Essence right, in reference to the wolf ears?
    Last edited by shounen jump; November 11th, 2016 at 01:14 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    But you actually used(and described) the Dangerous Beast Craft Essence right, in reference to the wolf ears?
    Yep. That fanart didn't have the ears, so I wrote it in.
    Quotes
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Yep. That fanart didn't have the ears, so I wrote it in.
    Good call with the ears. It made her costume both cute and hot, which matches her usual charm.
    Last edited by shounen jump; November 11th, 2016 at 01:31 AM.