Thread: Fate/Stay Night Status Screen Template (Version 3 + Weapons Menu)

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fate/Stay Night Status Screen Template (Version 3 + Weapons Menu)

This is the third version, the second was never released to the public.

This update aims to make the template more accurate to the VN as well as making it easier to use overall. Like before, it's still a Photoshop Document, so you need the appropriate program(s) for it.

Here's a preview for these

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    You should mention this thing on the Create-A-Servant thread.
    Because this is damn cool.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    @gyrowins Is it alright with you if I use these to make a servant generator tool?

Blog Entries
    @Renari If you do, I'm looking forward to it

JP Friend Code
    @zikari8 You can see a demo here: https://renari.github.io/servantgenerator/

I apologise for the necro, but how is it going with the Servant Generator? Because that looks pretty swell. Would make Servant sheets a lot more pretty.
    Last edited by EvilMegaCookie; March 20th, 2017 at 06:51 PM.

JP Friend Code
    I'm still working on it, I don't have a background for Avenger however. What still needs to be done is the class abilities and all of the stat ranks. After that I'll look into additional images.

It's a necro but it's a desperate cry for help. I downloaded the psd's but apparently I don't have some of the right fonts. I assumed it was the same font used as in the actual VN, but even that information is hard to find...

Quote Originally Posted by Renari View Post
    I'm still working on it, I don't have a background for Avenger however. What still needs to be done is the class abilities and all of the stat ranks. After that I'll look into additional images.
    Sorry for the necro but is this by chance still being worked on?
    Proto Saber is best waifu

JP Friend Code
    I haven't been working on it, if anyone is still interested I can try to finish it in my free time. If not I'll have enough time once the semester ends in mid December. The biggest problem with finishing this is that for a lot of classes I don't have assets (as seen by the empty Avenger stuff). I didn't even add icons for Moon Cancer and Alter Ego although obtaining icons for them is relatively easy since I can just use the FGO ones.
    Last edited by Renari; November 6th, 2017 at 12:20 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Renari View Post
    I haven't been working on it, if anyone is still interested I can try to finish it in my free time. If not I'll have enough time once the semester ends in mid December. The biggest problem with finishing this is that for a lot of classes I don't have assets (as seen by the empty Avenger stuff). I didn't even add icons for Moon Cancer and Alter Ego although obtaining icons for them is relatively easy since I can just use the FGO ones.
    I get that this is YEARS later, so I'm really just asking out of curiosity (and maybe a bit of hope), but I was wondering if this tool was still being worked on? If not, I completely understand. I just randomly stumbled upon it since I'm trying to make a sort of custom Fate DnD campaign, and I thought the tool would be really helpful and perfect! (luckily, I'm only using a ruler out of the extra classes). Thank you either way, cause this is totally dope, and thank you for the hardwork you put into it regardless of if you're still working on it or not!

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaXVII View Post
    I get that this is YEARS later, so I'm really just asking out of curiosity (and maybe a bit of hope), but I was wondering if this tool was still being worked on? If not, I completely understand. I just randomly stumbled upon it since I'm trying to make a sort of custom Fate DnD campaign, and I thought the tool would be really helpful and perfect! (luckily, I'm only using a ruler out of the extra classes). Thank you either way, cause this is totally dope, and thank you for the hardwork you put into it regardless of if you're still working on it or not!
    I don't want to hijack gyrowins thread, I made a new one for this https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...ator?p=3103702

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Thank you!

Fucker of the Kirei Kirei_fucker69's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    No
    US Friend Code
    Phone broke, account lost
    Don't know if its just me, but I can only get the Servants to work, not the Weapons Menu. Still really impressive, though

Edit (05/01/24 [DD/MM/YYYY]) - Seems that the upload itself on mega is broken and the files are now empty. I've still got the Servant template, should I back it up somewhere?
    Last edited by Kirei_fucker69; January 5th, 2024 at 02:33 PM.