Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Girl Translation - Vol 2

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 14, where summer vacation ends and preparations to return to Nutella begin, while Homura's mind is preoccupied by a certain foxy senpai.

Chapter 14
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 15, where the gang finally returns to Nutella and begin their journey to reunite with Subaru-hime. (Also, some good news: Fire Girl is getting ebook versions! This has pretty much answered the problem of getting the next volume, so all I can say is nice timing.)

Chapter 15
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 16, where the group finally arrives at Subaru-hime's castle and we see the beginning of the preparations to make a new base camp. (And with a bath scene too!)

Chapter 16